后期资源网

标题: Sony Catalyst Production Suite 2017.3.0.241 [打印本页]

作者: admin    时间: 2017-6-21 02:03
标题: Sony Catalyst Production Suite 2017.3.0.241
Program Name: Sony Catalyst Production Suite 2017.3.0
, H! E  {- |' e4 U  uProgram Type: Plusin; G7 v6 z# T4 g# l
Developer: sonycreativesoftware
& H' _8 T! \- I! A" l+ R/ OHomepage: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/catalyst  u* l8 l: i  X6 C+ ]
Release Date: Sept. 18, 20177 `! _3 z: R# [" ~! B5 J; @% ]
Interface Language: English/ ?8 N' C3 _( ^/ p3 y. j) J- V
Platform: Mac OS X or Windows
' p+ x& _4 {+ b+ c9 o3 VFile Size: 345.3 MB / 359.1 MB
* t# ?$ R* O) f: M5 h
8 r+ }2 k0 f  o0 MCatalyst Production Suite offers a great video editing tool Catalyst Edit and an app designed to manage and convert video files Catalyst Prepare. Both applications are available for Windows and Mac OS.
) E4 h4 o. x# ~% k+ X' \# U
: Q$ U" v+ U" rCatalyst Edit is an app designed to work with 4K, Sony RAW and HD video files. Video editor offers access to all needed tools for quick and fun movie development. Catalyst Edit build-in plugins allows you to do things like color correction, adding text, creating masks, correct the white balance, stabilize the footage and much more. Huge advantage of the editor is support for OpenFX technology. All applied effect can be controlled using keyframes on timeline.
9 ]. o$ y6 G/ m* s. c
0 d5 v. r! w. ~( t' g" JCatalyst Edit offers also many tools for sound editing, allows you to import multimedia with build-in browser, quick edit clips on timeline using available tools and much more. Catalyst Production Suite comes also with Catalyst Prepare. Using this tool you can manage all files on local hard drivers or lan network, or color correct files before sending them on timeline to Catalyst Edit.
8 O# r  U/ Q8 ]3 Y& p! o$ c. t/ Z. ^" I7 |4 }
Turning a simple video into a masterpiece worthy of the appreciation of the wide audience is not easy. The media production industry relies on some of the most advanced media production applications out there to prepare raw footage for production and to enhance the result in post-production.
8 X+ I& H$ c* C9 B3 @2 H7 ?/ q' N$ N2 s  f7 d5 w) ?( R( a/ i; g# _
Developed by Sony, Catalyst Production Suite delivers a robust pre- and post-production toolbox ready to take up any challenge. With advanced correction tools for pre-processing and editing capabilities, it promises to shorten the road from camera to final product with no compromise on quality.  n4 z( n5 J% l4 i9 {7 T
* z% B( p5 H! X; z. E( P' |
The Catalyst Production Suite comprises two different applications, namely Catalyst Prepare and Catalyst Edit, both with names that clearly suggest their purpose.
, y+ K( {# ?0 K7 _8 z5 `& ^: s, Q% M" l" c
Media pre-processing and organizing+ w  d$ {. l8 j7 ~% G: c
Catalyst Prepare ensures compatibility with an assortment of media formats captured with different camera models and stored on various memory cards. Aiming to streamline workflow, it can read and extract data directly from a compatible device, allowing you to organize media files into bins and build your storyboards.
+ \/ R/ A- y0 U' C
: s  q9 z8 A6 S0 S- g  TAside from media browsing, Catalyst Prepare allows pre-processing editing, providing basic color adjustment options, as well as marking and cutting capabilities to help you cut unimportant pieces and create sub-clips. The result can be exported to various formats and imported in Catalyst Edit for further enhancing., o' |% k2 `* w
. G: L9 M2 h  x0 ?, F7 Q
Create stunning footage using effects, filters and transitions$ E+ q5 t; Z3 R# o  D, ^, ]% ]; P
The other component of the suite is Catalyst Edit, the application that can help you get from footage to the finished product, ready for hitting the small or big screen. For your convenience, it can access the Catalyst Prepare libraries directly to import media content.
( K* z% O+ h7 G' M
9 P7 _2 p6 r0 a: S3 I- `Catalyst Edit features support for Sony RAW, 4K, and HD videos and delivers the cutting and post-processing tools you need to create beautiful scenes where detail is the centerpiece. It can work with high dynamic range footage and integrates an intuitive timeline that supports rippling and live previewing, as well as audio mixing.
, U* [( o& C$ M6 Y! r0 M
6 G2 E9 U& @9 J; OPlus, Catalyst Edit is compatible with OpenFX plug-ins to lend you a helping hand in adjusting videos and enhancing their quality using built-in or third-party effects, filters, and transitions.
+ F$ p- R0 F/ F! s5 W: \
, X% O; j- m& B6 _Media prep and editing toolbox for professionals and not only' I5 f3 g7 \) W( `  G
Comprising tools for both pre-production and post-processing, Catalyst Production Suite can assist you step-by-step from idea to screen. Organize clips, create the raw story and prep the video for editing with Catalyst Prepare, and then use Catalyst Edit to improve the footage and start sketching the final product. Both apps are rather intuitive, but you should take the time to discover what each feature does, so as to really take advantage of the suite’s capabilities.
2 B$ m5 r9 C  E6 Q$ ^/ R8 k5 x  |; G! g6 ]" }
Catalyst Production Suite supports all popular file formats like Sony RAW 4K, Sony RAW 2K, XAVC Long, XAVC Intra, XAVC S, XDCAM 422, XDCAM SR (SStP), DNxHD, ProRes (OS X), AVC H.264/MPEG-4, AVC/AAC (MPEG-4), AVCHD, HDV, DV, XDCAM MPEG IMX, JPEG, PNG, WAV, and MP3.% ~  H& v0 F4 v2 J' X
3 `) z1 Y! q- L8 f% R) }* \
Catalyst Production Suite 2017.2.1
# ^- _% h. Y. |: X# xNotable fixes/changes in version 2017.2.1+ z3 b/ F: E. h4 a
Fixed a bug that prevented interlaced clips from displaying correctly when played on an external video monitor via SDI.9 ]$ R+ L7 K0 i$ V; H' Q. @* q
Fixed a bug that could cause a delay when previewing clips on an external video monitor via SDI.( _1 }# @( o  C9 e
Catalyst Production Suite 2017.23 u/ e. V" w" U$ O5 w1 I( q" D4 u4 {
Notable fixes/changes in version Catalyst Edit 2017.2
4 N  s$ S# _  lAdded high-quality deinterlacing and upscaling to convert SD and HD sources to modern progressive HD and UHD assets. High-quality deinterlacing and upscaling are available when you select a video processing device other than your CPU in the application settings dialog.
. {% p& w0 g+ @4 r  aHigh-quality deinterlacing is applied to interlaced source media when playback is paused and during transcoding.3 \; D% g% [- J- V
High-quality upscaling is applied during playback when the timeline resolution is set to an HD or UHD resolution and during transcoding when you choose an HD or UHD render preset.* E% ~4 t' f3 a+ i4 I4 ^
Added support for multi-input OpenFX video effects.
' x  \5 c4 X6 _. ?When you're editing video effects, a control point is displayed in the video preview when you select a position parameter in the Inspector. You can adjust the parameter's position by dragging the control point in the video preview or the Inspector.2 f9 `) V) Y# E: P
Added an Overlay toggle control to the Inspector to allow you to show or hide a plug-in's interactive overlay controls in the video preview (when available).9 ^0 w# H! d1 N6 |
Added support for using Final Cut Pro X keyboard shortcuts.
9 Y, G7 O( r% SThe Relink Project Media dialog now fully supports media from Catalyst Prepare libraries.4 l4 j6 C' h% D& Y' c
Improved playback performance for XDCAM and XAVC clips when using a system without a dedicated OpenCL GPU.
, R1 I% d( B! |Various enhancements and bug fixes. For a complete listing, see the release notes.
; N0 x# h) `- L. G$ T- Y8 {& g. [& `: v0 |1 I, v1 t9 v
Notable fixes/changes in version Catalyst Prepare 2017.2& P1 T2 r& ^: L1 d% E! _& A9 y
Improved playback performance for XDCAM and XAVC clips when using a system without a dedicated OpenCL GPU., @! ]; E. B4 n3 f4 ~( t
General performance improvement when reading clips.
0 s) k& J+ b& }# p% gImproved video quality when transcoding XAVC Intra HDR HD/2K clips.# a. `- l% E; A
Added support for reading and transcoding Rec.709/HLG clips in both Rec.709 and Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR) grading color spaces., F* A4 e/ E# T; ?" X4 _
Added an SDR gain switch in Application Settings to convert between standard- and high-dynamic-range content. When the switch is enabled, a linear gain of +6 dB (2.0x) is applied when reading SDR content, and a linear gain of -6 dB (0.5x) is applied when exporting to an SDR format or displaying on an SDR display.
$ ^8 ?3 X& L1 p% ]6 [2 x1 y7 FAdded support for transcoding Rec.709 and Rec.2020 SDR content to Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR).
$ U* z* \0 }/ N; ?Added a Waveform Settings menu to allow you to change the scale of the waveform monitor to use nits instead of percent when grading HDR clips.
7 B( |4 @) n( A% `Added high-quality deinterlacing and upscaling to convert SD and HD sources to modern progressive HD and UHD assets. High-quality deinterlacing and upscaling are available when you select a video processing device other than your CPU in the application settings dialog.
! r( |& }9 m# K' P) }8 c$ }3 D/ MHigh-quality deinterlacing is applied to interlaced source media when playback is paused, during transcoding, and during playback when the Playback Settings Speed/Quality setting is set to Quality.3 d) d4 C6 s  \3 F* u; W
High-quality upscaling is applied during transcoding when you choose an HD or UHD render preset. Fixed a bug that could cause a delay before the Export button could be clicked when browsing folders with large numbers of clips.
1 s, p: n  X) M  b4 `- lAdded support for uploading multiple selected files to YouTube.
+ a# G. A  n: jAdded a Folder setting to the Add Remote Server dialog to allow you to set the initial folder when connecting to a device via FTP.
  Q; N6 V! g- K3 X) u  J6 }0 e0 hAdded support for uploading to Ci using a contributor code in the Username/Email box./ B. M' u8 g/ E* d
When exporting storyboards, the Include and Output color space drop-down settings are now available when using the Render storyboard as single file setting.
/ y4 ?2 n) R- A2 ]. @7 J# XThe Loop Playback setting and Speed/Quality and Real Time/All Frames settings in the Playback Settings menu are now preserved when you close and restart the application.
$ f( N- Y1 x. sVarious enhancements and bug fixes. For a complete listing, see the release notes.
% a) j  H- {! f2 l9 z. gCatalyst Production Suite 2017.1
+ L8 G* D- [8 u+ _# A& y- r0 _Notable fixes/changes in version Catalyst Prepare 2017.1( i' A* j  X+ ?3 y: a
Added support for grading in the Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR) color space
. W3 Z7 L( k! _. d& ?Added support for reading OpenEXR image sequences and transcoding OpenEXR image sequences to other video formats.
6 N2 h" U3 t  H! G# M- |2 r- ^* \Added support for sharing clips via YouTube.9 H( ^0 a" l- K& S
Added support for connecting to FTP devices by fully qualified domain name.8 d, k3 o6 {" t/ ^. t
Added support for reading fragmented MP4 files created by the Sony PWS-100TD1.
% n! z$ }) b: E0 NAdded support for reading files using the .mpeg file extension.
( {1 J1 U" V* T) t2 ^: Q6 o4 g' I0 HImproved time-remaining estimates when uploading multiple clips to Sony Ci using the Share pane.
4 s$ R9 b! S2 |! jVarious enhancements and bug fixes. For a complete listing, see the release notes.
: h1 \. k5 n# x" G0 t2 q( s; J- w" V* t. u, Q- L0 ]
Notable fixes/changes in version Catalyst Edit 2017.1$ n2 Y1 H# u. p  y9 R
Added support for Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR) grading color space (Inspector > Timeline > Grade in).3 `, X" I/ _3 K, U, }* C5 @
Various enhancements and bug fixes. For a complete listing, see the release notes.( k9 z7 O7 k3 z& U+ j
! e5 M& N: E! p1 k* l# u5 h
# @, g9 P- r  O3 {5 V* Q8 m3 \( w. n
Catalyst Browse 2017.2.1, M! j4 ~% ?$ m
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.2.10 k' @: k2 w$ q, D- S8 Z  j: B1 f
Fixed a bug that prevented interlaced clips from displaying correctly when played on an external video monitor via SDI.
( Z' R: {  A: f# \3 x0 VFixed a bug that could cause a delay when previewing clips on an external video monitor via SDI.1 x- V4 }" [. v, \  k) t: A% J; X

4 v! v( ~8 K6 }Catalyst Browse 2017.2. @5 b' Q' \4 {
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.2
  f# T) ?9 ~6 X8 e4 l, [4 _9 IImproved playback performance for XDCAM and XAVC clips when using a system without a dedicated OpenCL GPU.6 T& l% S$ b' i2 L. k$ |
General performance improvement when reading clips.
5 X  k9 v' F3 x; _+ F7 ZImproved video quality when transcoding XAVC Intra HDR HD/2K clips.
- E5 C+ d3 u) r0 mAdded support for reading and transcoding Rec.709/HLG clips in both Rec.709 and Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR) grading color spaces.
/ [2 a- e9 M: l8 S. Z5 T+ ~9 oAdded an SDR gain switch in Application Settings to convert between standard- and high-dynamic-range content. When the switch is enabled, a linear gain of +6 dB (2.0x) is applied when reading SDR content, and a linear gain of -6 dB (0.5x) is applied when exporting to an SDR format or displaying on an SDR display.( ^/ e3 e+ [7 c( V
Added a Waveform Settings menu to allow you to change the scale of the waveform monitor to use nits instead of percent when grading HDR clips., L1 q2 v2 f5 M6 q) P
Added a Folder setting to the Add Remote Server dialog to allow you to set the initial folder when connecting to a device via FTP.
& Y- D7 }1 w9 T$ t+ ?Added support for uploading to Ci using a contributor code in the Username/Email box.* D! x4 G/ J3 r
Various enhancements and bug fixes. For a complete listing, see the release notes.
9 d1 f/ B9 ~1 H' u; Q4 N2 n' [5 y, h3 @7 Q  ]' N) G3 r
Catalyst Browse 2017.1
3 S8 N9 e, z" i# [Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.1$ L+ u/ A' ^; J6 a- y9 m
Added support for grading in the Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR) color space.
0 C6 ]$ {- \3 N8 U: {5 X' U8 vAdded support for connecting to FTP devices by fully qualified domain name.5 z/ a8 ~1 r9 a. M8 `
Added support for reading fragmented MP4 files created by the Sony PWS-100TD1.' b# g: J8 _) l% O
Added support for reading files using the .mpeg file extension.; W8 Y$ ?3 {* k1 h+ u
Improved time-remaining estimates when uploading multiple clips to Sony Ci using the Share pane.) d0 ?9 L$ h6 K7 R8 l
Various enhancements and bug fixes. For a complete listing, see the release notes.
3 [+ ~9 e( l' q( ~! O* l7 m5 g5 J) }
Catalyst Prepare 2017.2.1
. D% L6 j0 C$ M: C; p5 A+ qNotable fixes/changes in version 2017.2.11 x3 q* [9 |+ q2 j* H
Fixed a bug that prevented interlaced clips from displaying correctly when played on an external video monitor via SDI.( q  l$ u8 d. ~5 d' ~
Fixed a bug that could cause a delay when previewing clips on an external video monitor via SDI.2 r9 ]; d4 C/ n/ M4 }% C

4 C/ Y& f& W) t. t# g' ICatalyst Prepare 2017.2( y8 l8 c: h$ w+ K/ i/ ^  A* y
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.2' o9 J' S+ j; b, _3 M
Improved playback performance for XDCAM and XAVC clips when using a system without a dedicated OpenCL GPU.# |. ]  M' O: J9 u9 C
General performance improvement when reading clips." t& x$ O, ~, Y( @
Improved video quality when transcoding XAVC Intra HDR HD/2K clips.5 ?. W4 C4 f- I% L# S7 t
Added support for reading and transcoding Rec.709/HLG clips in both Rec.709 and Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR) grading color spaces.
6 i# \+ e! k; V5 O& r% R+ j3 KAdded an SDR gain switch in Application Settings to convert between standard- and high-dynamic-range content. When the switch is enabled, a linear gain of +6 dB (2.0x) is applied when reading SDR content, and a linear gain of -6 dB (0.5x) is applied when exporting to an SDR format or displaying on an SDR display.
4 ]2 q4 u8 m/ ]# E2 r5 B% fAdded support for transcoding Rec.709 and Rec.2020 SDR content to Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR).
  r/ S7 ?3 Z8 Q' Z& h# OAdded a Waveform Settings menu to allow you to change the scale of the waveform monitor to use nits instead of percent when grading HDR clips.1 m7 K$ @: J5 B4 Q$ v  ^7 q8 a
Added high-quality deinterlacing and upscaling to convert SD and HD sources to modern progressive HD and UHD assets. High-quality deinterlacing and upscaling are available when you select a video processing device other than your CPU in the application settings dialog.
/ ^2 e5 A1 H/ [3 }- a1 GHigh-quality deinterlacing is applied to interlaced source media when playback is paused, during transcoding, and during playback when the Playback Settings Speed/Quality setting is set to Quality.
4 I; D& N3 N( V: W  JHigh-quality upscaling is applied during transcoding when you choose an HD or UHD render preset. Fixed a bug that could cause a delay before the Export button could be clicked when browsing folders with large numbers of clips.
2 K, s3 h0 |- o: Q& ZAdded support for uploading multiple selected files to YouTube.* @$ t8 f; R3 R2 [' J0 ?
Added a Folder setting to the Add Remote Server dialog to allow you to set the initial folder when connecting to a device via FTP.) V( @, v7 e6 ?8 z3 |  W  `! a* ?; C
Added support for uploading to Ci using a contributor code in the Username/Email box.' ~/ L. v: U% Q  y  g# L
When exporting storyboards, the Include and Output color space drop-down settings are now available when using the Render storyboard as single file setting.
/ U; K* f' w7 o/ hThe Loop Playback setting and Speed/Quality and Real Time/All Frames settings in the Playback Settings menu are now preserved when you close and restart the application.
. ^5 ?# w5 i+ c: J4 QVarious enhancements and bug fixes. For a complete listing, see the release notes.
1 M$ E' _6 T2 P3 {2 E
% {' @0 i$ H" H0 u, @Catalyst Prepare 2017.1
) O' f, C5 e' MNotable fixes/changes in version 2017.1" s9 T" N" W& G6 u: y0 `5 o3 Z
Added support for grading in the Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR) color space" _+ R# V: y; u( m) C5 @3 A. s3 G
Added support for reading OpenEXR image sequences and transcoding OpenEXR image sequences to other video formats.
- X: m; q+ g2 @3 V8 j+ D- KAdded support for sharing clips via YouTube.3 O3 S! c7 E; [$ g
Added support for connecting to FTP devices by fully qualified domain name.
3 o' [9 V7 P8 K1 O( h( kAdded support for reading fragmented MP4 files created by the Sony PWS-100TD1.* h5 V2 A- P( _( _
Added support for reading files using the .mpeg file extension.
: ]5 z% j( G8 y0 C1 ]/ `, k: \' QImproved time-remaining estimates when uploading multiple clips to Sony Ci using the Share pane.; N. d5 y5 e) n
  w+ c! ~  S$ J; D" }1 N& u2 R) d. A* o$ {
System Requirements9 M( c0 _/ l2 J9 Z: l. F6 Y+ O
Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (64-bit) or Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or 10.10 (Yosemite)
) P, x2 W3 X% V$ p! D+ aNVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU supporting OpenGL 2.1, OpenCL 1.1 or later with 512 MB video memory (2 GB for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher4 I8 k3 k# ?" s9 t, m/ [* V
2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
" R, ?& ]$ F5 ?7 _6 K4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)5 K, u+ o3 x$ Y+ a# `
500 MB hard-disk space for program installation8 }, `- j$ c) [. Y
Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media+ U0 [0 L0 T( v6 q; ^/ B' ~

) I+ {4 o4 M) T, w2 P8 C$ n% `
" D7 R: W, [4 L1 Q
$ {* C% i$ U2 p
2 @9 v* g! W! J2 L# T1 {$ ~: T$ _+ v" m! F  {- {
: }2 q* I! U* T
+ E6 b8 [# |" H7 n
Download:
0 i# `3 I( M6 Ahttp://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/CatalystProductionSuite.2017.1.exe7 |% a7 V( `+ S/ y" U
http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/CatalystProductionSuite.2017.1.dmg
& F, f; [$ b( \( p  @- phttp://download.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystproductionsuite.2017.2.dmg
0 R4 L5 \4 V% }6 K& i8 Chttp://download.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystproductionsuite.2017.2.exe9 R1 I: E! d. s. Q1 c
http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/CatalystProductionSuite.2017.2.1.exe
/ B4 M2 @' A5 `) d0 w7 R0 uhttp://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/CatalystProductionSuite.2017.dmg+ b  k3 Y8 N- r9 c/ {
http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystproductionsuite.2017.3.exe1 n- j/ `* R) @9 Q
http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystproductionsuite.2017.3.dmg" S& F- {5 W$ t: I1 B" C% b# \5 K+ [
4 X7 `* k( G3 `# {, c
http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystbrowse_2017.1_suite.exe
7 [7 w& ^' F/ g1 rhttp://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystbrowse_2017.1_suite.dmg
+ x4 Z" w6 i3 Q, D) ?6 V% qhttp://download.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystbrowse_2017.2_suite.dmg1 ]+ X( P3 E9 I. L& [" B4 x
http://download.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystbrowse_2017.2_suite.exe" r& D/ z4 K) Y4 [* `
http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/CatalystBrowse_2017.2.1_Suite.exe# H9 |: o4 N% K
http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/CatalystBrowse_2017.2.1_Suite.dmg
+ |% R- [6 P3 M; h/ phttp://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystbrowse_2017.3_suite.exe. k& R4 N/ b6 z. f# P& n; s: `
http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystbrowse_2017.3_suite.dmg! ]3 k: @1 f0 {- g3 H
9 ?) y, O2 `# Y$ e+ n) ^
http://download.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystprepare_1.2.exe! h3 {4 J* b; B, R1 b
http://download.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/catalystprepare_1.2.dmg

欢迎光临 后期资源网 (http://www.cgpersia.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4