[软件] BlackMagic Design Davinci Resolve v11.3.1 Win / Mac / Linux

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-18 20:06:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: BlackMagic Design Davinci Resolve v11.3.1 Serail Collection
1 ?/ a9 O2 c* N1 wProgram Type: Color correction
# A; ?" n) x4 i3 R& r# uVersion:11.0b1-11.3.1+ \% z1 q8 c" ~9 i- `5 p- l+ y, |$ X+ i, a
Developer: Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd.
2 h3 ?" _$ S1 ~: f* ?0 E( U: {Homepage: www.blackmagic-design.com/products/davinciresolve- ?0 X* f6 f: {- ^# F$ n* q
Release Date: 28.03.2015. M* S% a4 n: o; t) @2 \4 s; w$ G% r
Interface Language: English,Chinese,Japanese2 s' n8 O" _) i0 W; e- _
Platform: Win / Mac / Linux
3 R  J: [4 q2 P" [3 iFile Size: 1.8 GB
- h/ L; ?  j$ X; v0 T3 O; E" x. q5 D" \( V  x& ^9 _5 r. o* V2 s
DaVinci Resolve 11 combines the world’s most advanced color corrector with professional multi track editing, so now you can edit, color correct, finish and deliver all from one system! Davinci Resolve is completely scalable and resolution independent so it can be used on set, in a small studio or integrated into the largest Hollywood production pipeline! Only DaVinci Resolve features the creative tools, compatibility, speed and legendary image quality you need to manage your entire workflow, which is why it is the number one solution used on Hollywood feature films.5 W/ r7 Z/ c3 Z

) Q# e. j1 ]' t& {1 WWhat's New in Design Davinci Resolve 11& ^( p# }. E. x2 {$ b8 Z
The world’s most advanced grading tools.
! F7 L8 P$ r+ a/ P8 YDaVinci color correctors have been the standard in post production since 1984. There are thousands of colorists worldwide who understand the performance, quality and workflow of DaVinci. DaVinci Resolve features unlimited grading with the creative tools colorists need and incredible multi GPU real time performance. That’s why DaVinci is the name behind more feature films, commercials, television productions, documentaries and music videos than any other grading system!) \5 r6 ]& ^6 E4 A( y1 H

" m* j; q$ \) |! B. P) ]Collaborate with over 70 new editing features!: y9 Z, H% Y$ v
DaVinci Resolve 11 includes over 70 new editing features including an amazing new collaborative workflow that lets multiple people work together on the same timeline at the same time. Editing tools are context sensitive, that means DaVinci Resolve automatically knows how you want to trim based on the position of the mouse so you don’t have to waste time switching tools! You also get customizable keyboard shortcuts so you can edit quickly and move between applications with ease. DaVinci Resolve 11 has the most advanced collaborative editing tools that help you work fast so you can focus on the visual flow of your edit!
- V- E8 ~. R/ d
" K5 t3 c3 J$ V" t* bScalable power and real time performance.
2 u9 v* p% O8 {9 gDaVinci Resolve is scalable and supports multiple GPUs all working together as found in the new MacPro, as well as the latest Windows and Linux computers. You get support for up to 8 GPUs so that you can build dedicated systems that are super fast and deliver blazing real time performance. That’s important when you are working on high pressure projects with a room full of clients! Whether you are working in your own post production suite or grading the next Hollywood blockbuster, workstations running DaVinci Resolve can be super charged to keep up with you and your clients!
& H- k, ?  H9 ]. R9 X& u* L( d2 r; z, _/ R. R
Ensure complex jobsare well organized.4 s, H/ t* K9 i$ J1 a# |! G
Saving and managing media is a critical part of every project! DaVinci Resolve’s new clone tool will back up your valuable camera files on location so you can check your footage before striking the set! The clone tool copies your camera files to multiple destinations with checksum validation for safekeeping. DaVinci Resolve can also edit metadata, sync sound and organize footage for editing, color grading or visual effects. DaVinci Resolve helps you manage media on local drives or over your network and because it works with virtually every camera and video format you don’t need to convert files to begin editing or grading!
+ }, }5 O" _. O
9 k: }* Y" ]' mFinish and deliver tovirtually any format!
$ o- t8 w& L) O, M: z* v; d- ~3 eWhether you’re creating a master for TV release, a digital cinema package for theatrical distribution or finishing for delivery over the internet, DaVinci Resolve includes powerful delivery options for versioning, finishing and delivery at any resolution. You can export your media in a variety of formats with optional burn-ins, output EXR or DPX files for visual effects work and uncompressed 10 bit or ProRes files for editing in applications like Final Cut Pro X. DaVinci Resolve works from your camera originals so you always get the highest quality output. That means your finished master is a first generation graded copy of the original camera RAW files!
: x: N: x! s0 U& S2 G5 p& C2 R! i* d6 d5 D- l, a, O0 }
Unique YRGB 32 bitfloat processing.
- U( l/ G# R) C/ ]/ f" mDaVinci’s high quality image processing is so revolutionary it won an Emmy™ award for contributions to the television industry! All image processing is at the deepest 32 bit floating point and DaVinci Resolve uses a unique YRGB color space for grading. This allows you to adjust the luminance gain of your video without rebalancing the color of your whites, mids, or blacks. That means you won’t have to chase the correction you’re aiming for! 32 bit processing combined with YRGB color science gives you a dramatically wider color correction range, so you can generate looks that other systems simply cannot match!
4 o& v$ F& d, [. `5 p8 W, e: y( J6 s6 s
The world’s most compatible post production solution!# H/ K& a! ]) _* I" Y
Move projects between your favorite NLE and VFX software! DaVinci Resolve can share sequences and round trip projects with Final Cut Pro X, Media Composer, Adobe® Premiere Pro® CC and more! That means you can edit your project on any system, then using XML, AAF or EDL’s, you can link back to your full quality camera RAW files and finish in greater bit depth with DaVinci Resolve. You can also drop VFX shots from After Effects® CC and Nuke directly into the timeline for final grading and finishing. DaVinci Resolve is the world’s most compatible post production solution and can be used with dozens of other software tools so you can focus on getting your job done.; d2 ^) a7 c% j& i  m

F# V: g4 R) h' b3 c4 X4 lDaVinci Resolve 11.1 Key Features
8 ~3 K' Q' ?3 O: i! ]• Editable in and out points in the source viewer5 l3 F3 p) @$ `
• Graphical fade sliders for video opacity
8 D# W$ Z; a3 v7 I• Action and title safe overlays in the edit page0 {( V! H$ a* U5 [# U5 i
• Improved asymmetric trimming3 E. w* j$ O3 K! k
• A new Swap Edit command1 A3 M9 K# b: {/ g! W# F, K. C
• The ability to trim gaps in the timeline
3 h9 S8 ~. {( q• A full screen timeline option
) [) [; j- }+ t5 O7 A& Q• Improved Final Cut Pro X XML import and export4 w; }2 O7 @& J/ E4 i( F
• Improved FCP X XML import and export- y8 w1 S( n2 O, |2 ]
• Trim support for Quicktime and MXF clips
, J8 e8 {  U$ [9 P, y5 W• Native mixed frame rate support for compound clips
' O4 @# V% w9 G( N* j  B% u• Allow transitions to be added to multiple selected clips via Cmd+T
$ X5 X7 V( Z3 \% m" D% {• Find Source Viewer clip in Media Pool via Option+F: M6 t6 I2 B& u: f
• Second layer input for OFX plugins
1 a+ _4 O/ G. |1 B+ p! j• OpenCL support for Linux to support AMD GPUs5 o. m' w( T6 a$ D. I

. r6 r) f/ n6 m" N. cOn touve :   $ `7 J" J/ |" s, r
Multi-user collaborative workflow with simultaneous editing, grading and metadata entry (Full Version  only)" _" L! d# ^# A! U, ^2 x6 L4 z5 E
User selectable enhanced and optimised foreground and background render caching
1 Y7 M8 B' x' i% `; Q' M1 g9 G8 ECompletely New Multiple Level Render Caching includes selectable cache points for source, nodes, clip and  timeline, cache indicators on edit and color page showing selection and status of cache and user selectable cache formats; ProRes, DNxHD, Uncompressed 10-bit and 16-bit float
) y* x1 G0 @0 H9 h0 fProject setting to enable/disable background render caching
9 {  i$ E! e: A' z6 [& w" u4 j8 ZDual monitor user interface support
, d. }" ~. _2 zApple certified ProRes decode and encode support on Linux
; k. D( _9 A2 F- |5 w) [$ @! ~5 i1 [' ^Includes Mac and Linux decode and encode support of ProRes 4444 XQ
8 F4 T; }. c! mHigh performance OpenFX framework extension for multi GPU OpenCL and CUDA plugins
( m9 G6 C0 t# Q/ }# W. `5 E+ J8 m# }/ gGUI support for multiple languages; English, Japanese and Chinese
3 z0 X9 `9 M  k$ MUser customizable keyboard shortcuts and presets( U' r. Y# |$ q* K
Multiple auto save versions
1 `0 W6 e0 Z; u4 t  f, {- Z2 C! j7 v* ~) L
Media Page   
! c; j. z7 |6 eClone tool for SD Cards, SSDs and disk drives includes multiple destination clone and checksumreport
1 W/ g. z& O" a" @4 d7 KNew reveal or hide clip metadata window option$ W" J3 l& Q0 q% `  G
Media Pool thumbnail clip detail popup now displays clip frame rate
3 T( Q/ W  x& F3 ^/ c( f  MSplit Clip operation automatically moves the focus to the newly created clip/ v) @0 |3 \1 u% }" G
Camera metadata support for RED and Sony Raw clips) G9 X% `5 e: g
& b2 q) X8 r. v8 J( g1 m, c6 J6 T% i
Edit Page, Editing and Assembly / j- I& ^% _4 d. V3 o
Keyboard absolute or relative timecode input for all viewers and timeline, T% S) d0 }) P) @2 d1 K* L/ s6 B$ m2 v
Create Timeline Using Bin and Create Timeline Using Selected Clips to quickly assemble a timeline from any mediain the media pool, with or without mark in/out preserved and using original clip order$ z; i2 s5 e; J  D7 y
Full JKL transport control now includes frame by frame
3 O3 F3 Y& x! {5 P  S8 b. x) ~Source/Timeline viewer playhead ganging0 Z4 o3 n# _- b& Q$ Q
Split video and audio in and out points on source and timeline viewers
6 W/ t4 _- o! P" SSlide source destination selector in the track control manager
7 O/ _- s, W$ r6 R. T/ YShift click and drag to constrain clips in time while moving them to higher or lower tracks$ [3 v( G; ]+ ?8 |; V9 g1 H
Ability to deselect a gap by clicking it
; \. h# C, [! W4 l% BThrough Edit Indicator on the timeline with join through edit command
" a$ o! [6 X( }4-up display for slip and slide# H! c& `8 f& }& Z0 x
Option-dragging the top or bottom of a simple edit point turns it into a split edit point
3 |$ a+ D& V5 y; r5 tOption arrow key to move clips vertically up and down tracks  S) I( j/ R) v' B$ @( z
Sub-clips are easily generated using the viewer1 S  w; n$ B6 S$ I$ S% s0 w
End of timeline is now indicated on the viewer  v4 ?2 }# l7 F. C+ m
Editable names for video tracks
7 I8 b( c; r4 o$ m% Z5 ?, A) a: CTimeline tracks display number of clips on the track) x7 F% V9 r3 v: N
Inspector selector for Video, Audio, OpenFX adjustment options
# |  ^8 x8 y( YUser defined favorite transitions, titles OpenFX plugins and generators2 l$ ]) b" Q7 {7 Z- u. I. B/ s; d
Editing of compound clips% d- f0 q+ }% |0 I) n1 t. Z
Stereo Decision List import supported via ColorTrace
1 j9 |3 j/ h# @: h0 s6 iAdded support for AAF import/export for Avid Superimpose effect as normal composite with opacity
4 S- t& ^5 c8 t6 ~2 y2 J, vAAF support for 3D Warp effect* N9 x* ^5 u  [% B6 [) p9 \" `
Support for FCPX 10.1.2 XMLs with DTD 1.4; R: y4 Q0 @/ C) Z* ]- ~5 q
Added support for double-clicking the clip shown in the filmstrip to open the clip in sourceviewer
  C  X" I7 E# `% A& H& z5 i2 J
8 c3 \9 D/ K) E3 o9 n  c: U* \Trim Edits
+ c" R% O9 S% \! ^You can now always roll and edit in selection or Trim mode
' Y9 N/ d; \( R* e% w: [Trim Start and Trim End let you resize the in or out point of a clip that intersects the playhead to the currentplayhead position
3 K* l5 t% _& N* V. j7 {Symmetrical and Asymmetrical trimming with multiple selections at once
/ P  i, d8 X3 h* `, eExtend edit command for single and multiple edit selections
# V: T2 B# ?3 G8 G2 c- i( Q3 OJKL dynamic trimming to dynamically resize or trim the selected edit
0 N" |+ Z$ G! \4 vJKL dynamic Slip or Slide to dynamically slip or slide the selected clip
6 d5 N3 i& W. Q0 M/ H- B& F5 sOption U key will now toggle Edit Point Type
. ~1 K  a  G& i# A% |% @! L& wU shortcut selection will switch a selected clip among Video+Audio, Video Only, Audio Only4 F5 X: r$ \) q$ t+ U
/ shortcut selection to Play Around Clip, W2 L- w" ]' w5 {. a: G9 n4 g
Move/Trim/Edit a selected edit or selection of clips based on timecode entry
& a& b: t, u# D8 ~8 z& k9 n! `: j0 l* M( |1 N! x
Audio 9 w! x" x9 O5 u1 q1 c3 f+ ]2 H& H3 f
Audio crossfade with 0dB, +3dB and -3dB transition options! F0 q! ^* M4 \# A. t! \, d
Adaptive audio track option to map up to 16 audio channels6 w3 P7 B/ T. q+ E' F0 e- p
Clip audio mixer
$ }( c) Q4 z4 i8 S5 a8 @Numeric editing of audio mixer fader value
6 w0 n& d9 D! S  g& _& FOption to use system audio even when Desktop Video is selected for use
9 a' z4 m! M9 R! |0 O. uSource viewer audio waveform display with each audio channel displayed
! r" v  D+ E) VMultiple zoom selection for audio in source viewer' z  y+ U! q7 l; U
Track audio mixer offers mono channel routing
. u4 p. [( s  h' L3 H/ LDisplay of multiple channel audio waveforms in user selected timeline audio clip- k8 u" u6 F) Q- W
6 j% u/ i! P' Y7 q
Transitions   # i$ T" _+ [" L1 @
Add default transition to selected edit points
% Y& m! z: r4 ^" b+ }Default transition contextual menu includes duration selections
$ _6 B& j# e& k, q' oInspector now includes a transitions duration parameter
' q8 K' U5 {$ o/ M- T1 j% o% y" p( YInspector includes transition start on edit, center on edit and end on edit options
+ c% x4 k4 J8 m  @1 A! ^Also includes ease in, ease out and ease in/out transition options9 C7 t: ]/ h# t! H! K  t' x/ n
Concurrently add transitions to multiple selected edit points
% N: P. ^8 f9 W9 s& u6 \7 yExtend edit command to extend clips to the playhead
0 X, ^. I% @$ e+ X7 m% @5 tOval Transition now includes aspect ratio support- |3 e8 c1 {% v: I# Q5 E
Default transition support
: n9 m/ F+ B: xFavorite transitions indicators
  T; m; d. h( w" ]Command drag and bump a clip in a track generates a dissolve8 L3 Z- p" b2 b1 }; ?
Image dissolve modes, Video, Film, Additive, Subtractive, Highlights and Shadows! q' P$ |- S. |- h0 C, n/ {# j$ r
New transitions - Box, Heart, 5 Star, Triangle& g: k' w; d% m+ d4 G/ [9 w5 ~
  N5 a! ~* q* U+ X& j. P0 l  _' K2 q
Effects6 y+ G$ H) i# P; J" p( O2 D+ f
Edit keyframe timeline with curve editor including spline based (bezier) ease-in/ease-out and linearselections
8 C. B8 m4 q. mGraphics files have default duration for editing
: Y, l/ Q* I5 F) t9 wCopy and paste all attributes to multiple clips9 h/ O+ n: L0 k9 E* B1 z& T6 M
OpenFX plug-ins can now be used for transitions and generators5 W% U9 L$ H3 i' {, N  i* C$ |* q
Retime Clip menu now also appears on the right click contextual menu
  _/ t6 T. y# t% y# K
* k" @( |8 @. @Titles   
( U. u2 ~9 D/ y) }0 Y, e& RExtension of rich title generation tools including stroke size and color, over/underline and strikeout, tracking,line spacing and capitalization# F" e: \& j) [8 ^* C& K& i
Underline and behind graphic bars for text( I* v' R4 g! c6 ]7 x% m

9 `" A7 _+ m( m9 O0 PTimeline list
0 C6 @% Y! F+ F  VTimeline Folders to manage timelines in the timeline list1 I' J# c9 ]8 g+ X% t/ D
Addition of Creation and Modified Date data in timeline list
5 y: e( x9 T. LName, creation and modified date filters for timeline list- z% w$ W* k: T4 c: M( ?
Pop-up menu to filter out all but .xml or .aaf for .edl files in the xml, aaf and edl importer! @" N+ u7 O) [0 }) S) S- r

- u5 @4 ~, |) n6 P% B! F/ h) ^Markers and Edit Index1 ?5 t( `/ \8 k% H5 q! K
Add markers to Source Clips, in the Source Viewer of Media or Edit pages, for reference
/ ~" w3 d6 M& \- @  v' y( u7 ]+ d; ~Add notes to flags and markers with color selection
3 w  U: a4 b+ b) KKeyboard shortcuts to jump to previous/next markers
1 h6 n8 K6 i8 E+ HOption to ripple timeline markers when any track is rippled
* D: w( t" [! {8 FSnapping on timeline markers) `4 {2 b6 E! F- f
Flags and markers now shown in Edit Index: A' K/ R5 P/ F- f4 \& h  g
Additional Edit Index fields - start and end source timecodes, slate timecode, audio TC, resolution codec andsource frame rate# |: A2 ^8 a- K
Sort Edit Index with display selectors4 n" q; H5 f- E4 F8 s+ ?0 n) \1 i
The edit index list includes 'Show Through Edits' and Offline clips options* ]9 _% |5 ?- E( v* }
Added support for Import/Export timeline markers from EDL4 Y" N8 F6 R: m8 b1 n& `& U
Flags are stored and loaded from timeline clips instead of media clips for pre- conformedtimeline0 r/ p- n7 m! K/ J9 ~% j8 J

/ ]# L2 l7 ?7 ]2 c$ k" O" ]: n% LAdditional Keyboard Shortcuts
' O2 Q6 b& p! Z" x( |) qAdditional play commands - Play In to Out, Play Around In, Play Around Out, Play to Out.4 n9 J2 e: ^5 @) M
Previous/Next Gap shortcuts - governed by auto selection' o  ~, Y/ m, v2 N1 A
New shortcut key to focus on Media Pool Folder view
. j. F# p& |' W( d$ n2 u! ~+ kCommand # keys to focus on Media Clips, Effects, and Edit Index
* |! m. f" m2 u6 F2 p- O8 S# o2 J6 m* L
Color Page
5 t# q, J) C, }2 X# U' RCamera Raw palette now includes Highlight and Shadows recovery, Saturation, Contrast, Midtone Detail, Color BoostLift and Gain controls( K* z! V. q  U3 f# ]$ P# n
All Camera Raw controls now available on the BMD control panel. K6 _; r" y4 X
Highlight and shadow recovery, Color Boost and Midtone Detail now available in all correctornodes
0 Y; ^- g/ I  r2 y3 }0 N( L% pColor Chart based auto color balance$ L! O1 x7 s0 i0 v0 X/ w
Enhanced grading Group management with Pre-Clip and Post-Clip node graphs. K* X5 w5 C5 o8 F- U. Y  ^
Additional keyer finesse controls for cleaner keys+ L) h; _8 |2 p
Additional Split Screen group to show all highlight views6 m9 r4 Y9 V7 B: C; w% I8 b
Split Screen has a new Show Outline option in View menu9 C1 @  I2 W1 F; I. B
Gallery stills and memories now selectable in one Split Screen group$ O) R# u/ [! I. [" ]
Grab stills is also available from group node graphs- a5 b' c1 u6 a" k" M5 B; ^
New saturation vs saturation curve
' x; R. @1 B" x$ fNew LAB colorspace selection in corrector nodes
# L2 T% C/ H4 J, ^8 Y1 {2 }Dense color matching for Stereoscopic 3D
& W  ]0 T" G5 ^3 R: a  XKey lock option for node sizing to allow objects to be moved into selected area
, t" S, A* q0 Z3 }/ OBroadcast Safe out of limit display and soft clip level selection
# X1 }- [/ k2 w0 i% pWindows now include Opacity for greater control of isolations
: I" H6 ]( n: Y. O/ @Multiple layer OpenEXR support in the node graph/ I- V5 l/ J. q% z. F$ \
Gallery page now directly accessible from the Color page  K0 F5 y* y6 L; c5 y7 X
Single frame track forward and backward mode using for complicated tracks( G7 a) Y  f5 d1 ^
Updated Softlight composite mode
: Y9 \( i# {% RTimecode type display selection now uses a context menu
2 F+ o+ D) d2 V5 WTimeline markers and flags with notes now shown on Color page
  Y' I- [% o: J. J7 E# \* G1 I. j$ F' BMultiple user named PowerGradeTM Albums2 f, b5 j1 `* e" _6 v6 u# V
Node icons to display tools used on each node9 m: k' q- `% J) ^* L
Node editor mute icon to display when bypassed& q) o* [% o$ h7 |
Option click Enhance Viewer mode to display full screen viewer
& \# o7 A6 y# q* O7 r7 POption to hide the mini timeline$ ]9 u/ g- M# S1 @1 r* O
Tint control for Arri Raw files7 ?* Q6 C$ [1 U& B2 ]
Phantom Raw debayer improvements
4 ]; v* r/ e2 g( AAutomatic dead pixel concealment for PhantomCine7 f: N. r8 x6 m3 A% R" D  N
Color page viewer toolbar for selection of viewer and modes4 L5 W" f' f9 n
Video scopes now refresh in real time3 d, s8 V8 r, O1 k; I
CinemaDNG RAW settings includes new 4K Production Camera specific log curve
) K- c& L& h7 U  T- YImprovements for DNG decode for some still RAW images5 b. q$ W; n; J' k# \: p, ~
Shift Down + Ref On/Off can be used to Invert Wipe on the Resolve Control Surface5 _; h5 W- Y5 Y+ s6 I
Added support for H/V ratio when using extreme blurs beyond 1.0
- T* e3 O1 F6 n4 T3 [! k: aAdded ability to use alpha output of OFX plugins from a node. i" E( V8 ^  @: p
3 @0 u- Y9 ]" y5 U6 I
Deliver Page   8 E; ~2 C/ {4 r4 E/ s
Improved H264 encoding including bitrate control (Mac and Windows only)2 M8 F& U% O! a5 i
H.264 rendering color compatibility improvements7 w* M  o3 k: e* F
Support for AAC audio encoding (Mac only)6 {9 X' O& N2 A6 _# X+ c' v
Additional easy setup render preset for Video Sharing Export1 y- }: [% q: K7 o
Expanded render queue for clearer display of render jobs
4 A0 u2 {! x; o" D4 m' g9 U# m0 Z5 `# TRender source clips at source resolution option. ~* n& f/ l. w
easyDCP generation now support inclusion of subtitles
8 I: N$ b' A0 V3 v8 O, x8 rFolder path retention now selectable from top or bottom of folder path
+ X! y( {2 a1 @- |- TRender settings refined into standard, intermediate and advanced lists to speed selection
( X0 d3 @: a9 r. D$ U, QOption to use cache for rendering when cache resolution matches render resolution
2 q- F$ }  z5 k8 l0 T3 sOption to use timeline name as filename for rendering
& N  q: {( o$ q, `) \
7 n$ N# p+ \* e! k' VGeneral Enhancements+ U2 w$ K! m6 y0 ]- _) b0 Q, D
Updated BMDFilm and BMDFilm4K to Rec709 LUTs
, ]5 [. a; W5 k/ RVFX I/O LUTs for BMDFilm and BMDFilm4K
- b. K: G& a( y3 _0 C+ hBMDFilm and BMD4KFilm IDTs for ACES workflows with ProRes source material" ]" v: {+ [8 Z% Z/ F$ W8 P
Capture and Playback now supports Quicktime files with Uncompressed, ProRes and DNxHD codecs6 h5 w$ o- q6 @
Native ACES support for RED r3d files+ [: s/ r; _& ]8 l
Support for Red SDK 5.0
, Z& W5 F2 o9 G6 a* ^Users can now use drag and drop to move projects in the Project Manager* w  `% ~' p4 m0 a  `( `
Support for new ACES 0.7.1 standard4 s2 ^% }! v" y
Selectable ACES version in Master Project Settings
: l" ^3 H# v- s/ XSupports easyDCP IMF encoding and decoding# h. M" U% E4 m0 u# r* b8 O# X
easyDCP plugin is now supported on Linux
1 a5 v$ j* T2 ~, p- a7 b! wShared media path mapping support for sharing/moving projects between Mac, Linux and Windowssystems
7 ^2 k3 w7 f3 q- k0 N) `Grass Valley HQX and HQ Quicktime encoding and decoding on Mac and Windows6 ?! @6 e9 B/ J; o0 R1 k+ Z
MXF OP1a encoding support to allow video and audio in the same file
0 P; d% ^' b8 m  t8 L9 a% u) qImprovements for rendering XDCAM 50 Mbps streams! r! {% f) }2 ?4 w' q
12 bit RGB DPX decoding and encoding support* [" e4 p( H3 D7 m
Option to select 6G-SDI in UHD monitoring mode
( z8 h4 |: B% D% I  mDecoding of Panasonic MTS video  r( j! x8 p" w9 F6 ]( J
Decoding support for Sony RAW Metadata/ u: |. ]# G! F2 {# h3 L5 a9 I5 a
LZW compression option for TIFF rendering
, r, d" U) \  {3 o12-bit 4:4:4 video monitoring support with Decklink 4K Extreme and Ultrastudio 4K (up to Stereo 2KDCI)
( {) r% V, T. w5 Z; ^12-bit 4:4:4 video monitoring support with DVS Atomix (up to 4K DCI) - Linux only# N2 \+ L7 u8 r6 [; n! T
4:2:2 4K 60P video monitoring support with DVS Atomix - Linux only
( S* e2 J1 l% t4 SAdded support for 44.1 KHz audio
* h6 V- w: f9 JSupport for OpenEXR 2.1
2 Y( [  t) ~7 _7 a/ q" X% \: v. fOn the DaVinci Control Surface. Shift Down + Ref On/Off will now Invert Wipe* e( r5 B$ Z6 y" A; @5 q: ~
Ability to use the file browser to choose gallery, cache and proxy folders
; B; \' N, m6 a! d; e# z6 H* G9 E
# D4 b+ A6 O8 U) D1 z* H8 }+ gWhat's new in DaVinci Resolve 11.3.1
; K5 \/ G7 m" ^: R% ?Support for DNxHR in Quicktime wrapper
" v0 Z. ?1 ?7 O4 \Updated color science for Alexa 65 RAW processing: h4 q& C( h  S) |9 r  E
ALEXA Open Gate and Canon RMF clip resolution improvements
3 O+ e7 s: X+ e! D! YSupport for CUDA 7 and NVIDIA Maxwell GPUs
4 H: q! R" {' |! dAnti-aliasing improvements for title rendering with shadows
  Y7 p: a1 E' }General performance and stability improvements
" M3 u, m1 `* j5 R3 O
: \: n' f/ y; `* R+ Y+ E! TWhat's new in DaVinci Resolve 11.35 I% F6 l$ k  k
ARRI Alexa 65 support
& }. U1 N' z& h, @5 CSony XAVC Intra encoding (Full version only)* @, [0 n6 y+ e, H  H
Panasonic V35 IDT included for ACES workflows
  V- X! f+ o, h! E0 \2 _Support for ACES v1.0# o$ l) w/ G0 C) r
Support for Avid Media Composer 8.3.1 DNxHR MXF files& c2 _& U7 I! ^, D5 r
General performance and stability improvements. F- j9 I" e7 a
7 S5 e! {3 {$ q  s* N
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 11.2.1: ~3 {) K# |2 r5 p% P1 a
CinemaDNG tone curve improvements1 h7 K% F+ E0 A' x
CinemaDNG soft clip option- n# b* G! d' E2 O4 C$ U6 [7 m
DNxHR encode and decode support
+ @4 t/ M' f, gMedia Composer 8.3 round-trip support
3 Y* g, C; i$ g# z  @, vAAF import now sets the timeline resolution
7 F2 P! {9 v! d5 yInvalidate clip cache option in Edit and Color page2 T3 _$ _4 o8 {* {. c/ g
Option to select RGB pixel order for DPX version 2.0) m9 {; v1 m+ t9 _) ]3 _  c( y
Flags and markers now supported in ColorTrace5 g% a0 l0 [  ]! k
Support for Red SDK 5.3+ [( G, {" h4 V
General performance and stability improvements) e' v7 M  P' J

/ z& N- Q7 O0 z/ n. f& d) h2 NWhat's new in DaVinci Resolve 11.2
3 z4 p/ D8 r. [+ |, n( o/ `CinemaDNG tone curve improvements
, z/ D& `- v$ o; \6 ]2 t5 R2 A, a) SCinemaDNG soft clip option, V8 m6 J5 C4 P* E
DNxHR encode and decode support
6 d  U4 F# ?$ Q) ]; BMedia Composer 8.3 round-trip support2 w% T4 f: I+ B/ y* V+ z
AAF import now sets the timeline resolution4 ^+ W! o/ o$ D
Invalidate clip cache option in Edit and Color page
. Q& C  U$ B& _* a8 xOption to select RGB pixel order for DPX version 2.0
7 ?9 K; S* @) x, `Flags and markers now supported in ColorTrace
  ~% [3 C2 Q+ f6 @: d& U& c3 ], GSupport for Red SDK 5.3
, i1 u1 h6 O6 E8 \9 YGeneral performance and stability improvements
% q1 o5 g9 s# |. i- g
. p6 \! V/ [" e9 \( k) |What's new in DaVinci Resolve 11.1.3
; o( N( Z) a6 |6 CImproved Media and Edit page playback performance
9 y" h* Q6 H) R0 v# \4 XImproved tracker stability
/ G) l  I& ~& Z6 ^Improved render stability for long renders( f3 m2 Y% Y% d- d" X+ k, \
Improved trace intensity for scopes; C8 k0 g) A5 g0 P# l) n& U3 c
Added Rocket-X support for Monochrome clips
5 f* w$ d0 W1 o0 Z& P9 {; L# R. BGeneral performance and stability improvements, m7 n, T+ K$ g1 C1 y* G4 }% d

. s% N! i0 w# B; K$ Z3 W" I. wWhat's new in DaVinci Resolve 11.1.2. ^, B+ E3 W* Z# D- G1 H4 h
Improved Media and Edit page playback performance' l! p2 k7 T! u6 Y6 N
Improved tracker stability! I  o1 J6 {" H+ K1 G" n& _
Improved render stability for long renders6 s" E/ x3 S' s- B1 M: _- x: ]
Improved trace intensity for scopes! N( ^6 L- q6 L9 C
Added Rocket-X support for Monochrome clips" Y$ i$ O# m* w; ?' \* b' t
General performance and stability improvements
0 z2 V! w* ~4 Q/ x8 @1 ]) W: Y  }) K  t9 C/ Z
hat's new in DaVinci Resolve 11.1.1
/ r( h$ a* ?) C* K( h2 A) j* n' W: c# vSupport for Panasonic VLUT 3D LUT format! @+ e* }( V0 S! N
Trim Clips feature is now called Consolidate clips% o. r  x# o7 `' s
Improved RED clips consolidation
8 u  K9 k9 x) u& w% d. e- O7 R& xSource caching improvements with concurrent temporal processing. f/ Q( o- x5 H" U
FCPX XML importing improvements for color information
# E% S9 T% D: CPhantom CINE file decode improvements
. O$ F6 l1 P$ }+ f8 D/ m; fColorTrace support for Dolby Vision EDR grading7 d2 h0 K+ n1 j% [) A
Scopes settings are now restored correctly in dual screen mode9 ]4 g) n3 ^4 w8 W' H! u/ t
Improvements in stability when reading a corrupt DNG frame- ?: ^8 ]% G6 z* X5 N$ G# d% V3 o# M
Object tracking points now display during stabilisation' a0 u/ S# u) S4 w  @& D
Color picker improvements in ACES mode" Q1 Y) O% m4 N( b/ G4 d/ G& D# |# }
General performance and stability improvements$ T+ y8 K( @6 @, q* p

' ^1 i/ j" N1 K9 f5 p- \Minimum system requirements for Mac6 N( v, }4 v7 [( X
Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion
0 `! i: z' |* [) R6 E9 ~12 GB of system memory is recommended and 8 GB is the minimum supported
1 C* h0 }  L5 x  ~Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.1.1 or later4 \0 K2 l2 M9 Z4 _, P2 L
CUDA Driver version 6.5.457 ~" ?/ b0 }0 r
NVIDIA Driver version – As required by your GPU
& s9 R, [1 @- z2 Z4 _RED Rocket-X Driver 2.1.19.0 and Firmware 1.3.19.7 or later  `8 ?* E! P; n0 U
RED Rocket Driver 1.4.36.0 and Firmware 1.1.17.3 or later
0 [* q2 E5 Q. y' v( w7 f* L4 h* y3 _+ @) Q; a  j; A
Minimum system requirements for Windows
) Z9 W4 ~# Y, z2 cWindows 7 Pro 64 bit with SP1
/ V6 j5 J4 ~2 d2 l/ ]9 S" V12 GB of system memory is recommended and 8 GB is the minimum supported
/ k  n) Q$ i- @! M; a0 ^( FBlackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.1.1 or later
9 r2 f; }; e/ C2 P- k4 [! zNVIDIA/AMD Driver version – As required by your GPU+ ]- j# x6 ]3 x6 V( A- [
RED Rocket-X Driver 2.1.19.0 and Firmware 1.3.19.7 or later' o/ Q' P1 R1 U3 H  ]6 o3 ]
RED Rocket Driver 1.4.36.0 and Firmware 1.1.17.3 or later
( R7 S& ^. D. j; J6 Y9 V' y
2 W' j' [8 g. y. yMinimum system requirements for Linux3 A# L3 y1 k. v  U: N
CentOS 5.4
; \# j& B& ]; K32 GB of system memory is recommended and 16 GB is the minimum supported
" t" D9 b) X! k& M2 [; `Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.1.1 or later) y6 Z9 n  x6 w/ ~3 j5 ]
NVIDIA Driver version 331.678 L( y! c& h% C. R$ M
RED Rocket-X Driver 2.1.19.0 and Firmware 1.3.19.7 or later
) M" ~. @+ k2 z0 qRED Rocket Driver 1.4.36.0 and Firmware 1.1.17.3 or later' s9 G) j. C% ~# l6 ?
3 F: L1 L; C( H: U# ^+ s  r% Y
5 F: ]3 L+ Y$ t% \
Download:. S' c3 h: u* Z( Y* T: E0 Q+ U8 k
DaVinci_Resolve_11.0b2_Linux.zip! ]( s7 A9 a( [) }8 |( H( P
DaVinci_Resolve_11.0b2_Mac.zip
4 c, x  {0 n- u  t( f; `DaVinci_Resolve_11.0b2_Windows.zip
0 Q% ?- D* d6 a2 {7 QDaVinci_Resolve_11.0_Linux.zip% R! R  g! J3 ~: L3 c5 ^! F
DaVinci_Resolve_11.0_Mac.zip
) D( e7 n7 p! ~6 B, hDaVinci_Resolve_11.0_Windows.zip
+ T' X3 F7 E- E3 u! D# {; _8 E. RDaVinci_Resolve_11.1.1_Linux.zip
4 E0 Q8 ?4 C3 S: [' rDaVinci_Resolve_11.1.1_Mac.zip0 ^3 o$ n9 ?# R
DaVinci_Resolve_11.1.1_Windows.zip
' N  |% {& _+ A8 q* U' I2 yDaVinci_Resolve_11.1.2_Linux.zip
% i3 {; p7 [* T% n. [7 q, U# y) I1 E( CDaVinci_Resolve_11.1.2_Mac.zip
8 }1 Q/ o9 g' k! e3 ADaVinci_Resolve_11.1.2_Windows.zip
; `/ j4 P, M- Q  T3 |% f# }DaVinci_Resolve_11.1.3_Linux.zip2 W* K: |: t& b. t7 y. n4 X
DaVinci_Resolve_11.1.3_Mac.zip2 v' w0 T# `2 T0 T! B" ^
DaVinci_Resolve_11.1.3_Windows.zip% }5 z% q7 c: b; t
DaVinci_Resolve_11.2_Linux.zip
- Z5 C5 V1 `" s5 o+ E( {DaVinci_Resolve_11.2_Mac.zip5 A6 m5 ^5 @- k6 }
DaVinci_Resolve_11.2_Windows.zip$ e6 q  s3 [2 s) @2 Q
DaVinci_Resolve_11.1b1_Linux.zip
+ |' ^- y9 O$ c) y+ L4 l: jDaVinci_Resolve_11.1b1_Mac.zip1 T7 o1 P! Q& `9 L3 M- {
DaVinci_Resolve_11.1b1_Windows.zip# y; O; F5 F: N+ s0 }$ r) K
DaVinci_Resolve_11.1_Linux.zip9 M4 ^8 A6 q6 O# V
DaVinci_Resolve_11.1_Mac.zip+ D7 L; Y' R1 n  j. G) k
DaVinci_Resolve_11.1_Windows.zip1 X; v. h* C3 A. F/ e; @
DaVinci_Resolve_11.3_Linux.zip
$ H/ ?3 {! L- ^) w3 [  VDaVinci_Resolve_11.3_Mac.zip
& M; J/ ^1 J& @( u  ODaVinci_Resolve_11.3_Windows.zip
: z. O" h7 r7 N; U* V3 J0 t8 S' c5 Y/ ZDaVinci_Resolve_11.3.1_Linux.zip7 a' z) ]5 `6 b/ n, X
DaVinci_Resolve_11.3.1_Mac.zip
7 r  h8 R# I# m! LDaVinci_Resolve_11.3.1_Windows.zip
+ ~& n6 W" T/ t+ _- u$ f0 g& b* {1 I
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.0b2_Mac.zip. y# p4 n+ [( D( m1 w
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.0b2_Windows.zip
9 X9 p6 l6 v% f' Y& xDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.0_Mac.zip# _' ]% N& ~0 I, R
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.0_Windows.zip0 |4 i* @. ?4 `
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.1.1_Mac.zip7 @. R9 C1 A# h3 ^7 E9 Z  l6 c
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.1.1_Windows.zip
) |' k' Y  N- bDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.1.2_Mac.zip
0 R( h- u3 g# g; t* G" |/ TDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.1.2_Windows.zip* L8 n5 g6 }% E+ ]- P- S+ p
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.1.3_Mac.zip
/ _, x4 y" k+ M" a, NDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.1.3_Windows.zip
$ H  l. e5 {  e/ _DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.2_Mac.zip- }# L% f$ X& S+ w9 Z4 v2 z' `& U
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.2_Windows.zip
1 Q$ q9 W- s( L2 v1 x, dDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.1b1_Mac.zip# G( s; v# v% P* c; J& s
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.1b1_Windows.zip# x) n4 [$ l  n; @4 [9 x% K
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.1_Mac.zip& W, b6 A& B2 V) D$ m' K6 ~( h
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.1_Windows.zip
( d# B8 ^' [7 [: ?! |DaVinci_Resolve_11.2.1_Linux.zip$ C, m: h5 {1 x( i
DaVinci_Resolve_11.2.1_Mac.zip- ]5 t, Q7 b% B. P" ^
DaVinci_Resolve_11.2.1_Windows.zip0 d! S( Y( W2 _; J8 D1 Z
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.2.1_Mac.zip8 i6 {8 o- h, Y) @* B* u
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.2.1_Windows.zip
) l! n* R; W/ ]+ I9 RDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.3_Mac.zip
# l  n6 Z! u! P& B/ Q( eDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.3_Windows.zip
. {* Y3 c" m9 z1 t6 CDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.3.1_Mac.zip9 T% l4 m% d! ?; s! F
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.3.1_Windows.zip* ]; b# A: K; m" }5 X3 f% ^
( _% P* n: n. D  p
Aboard Line
0 n+ S/ J0 ]: |) PDaVinci_Resolve_11.2_Linux.zip
% \' B+ T# c* `+ I9 v8 eDaVinci_Resolve_11.2_Mac.zip
* v, c4 S% ~3 P% P8 [DaVinci_Resolve_11.2_Windows.zip
; ]3 l. G' b+ {8 ^DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.2_Mac.zip
8 d+ b/ Y$ q1 C( Q4 l* qDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.2_Windows.zip3 G9 l$ _  ?  W" p
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.3_Windows.zip
# m! u- Q) c  C2 ~DaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.3_Mac.zip
, F: z' }% k  B4 O' U, qDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.2.1_Windows.zip
+ ]4 F6 ^9 k$ P5 \- J! FDaVinci_Resolve_Lite_11.2.1_Mac.zip5 g2 w. b3 c; |0 I7 O( H1 ^+ @3 ^5 \
DaVinci_Resolve_11.3_Windows.zip
+ t0 B) q2 v4 z- T, ^DaVinci_Resolve_11.3_Mac.zip0 w1 b# d  b6 a; k5 i. _9 Y
DaVinci_Resolve_11.3_Linux.zip
1 D' h2 h' N" Z7 K' VDaVinci_Resolve_11.2.1_Windows.zip- \: g4 `  b$ K* p& @
DaVinci_Resolve_11.2.1_Mac.zip3 w( f' q7 ?! F
DaVinci_Resolve_11.2.1_Linux.zip
0 |+ d9 H( s& Z! G8 b! l
# _% K$ V: [  w( L; u. Q# U- i
) E! Y- ]; b# F5 j6 J正式会员高速下载地址
) @; u  L0 I5 n1 A6 P4 B7 d
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
# ]! t8 i5 v, S