Program Type: Video Editing) x$ M9 h2 {& b+ R- i0 i5 u9 K
Developer: Pinnacle Systems: S9 R0 D& n5 I& m" t
Homepage: www.pinnaclesys.com
( _. q  k) d, j# Q* cRelease Date: 22.12.2007
9 [/ b8 Q8 C5 y, ^* T; [5 q7 _, e% A' PInterface Language: Multilingual
6 B9 u1 Y+ c7 P" _  HPlatform: Microsoft Windows XP or Vista
- |: m% _3 o5 W) ^File Format: .iso, .bin6 s! i* j2 ?3 A8 {0 @" o& m: I
Size:4.5G/ t4 `3 [* A, G3 \. H/ R

1 k7 @- {: [$ o* u# CPinnacle Studio Plus now includes hundreds of standard and bonus extraordinary keyframeable and format independent (SD and even HD) real-time effects and transitions powered by the both legendary and professional Pinnacle Liquid Edition engine. With added keyframing, one can now actually control the characteristics and parameters of an effect on a frame-by-frame basis. These effects and transitions can even be previewed immediately in their full resolution glory right on your primary or even secondary computer monitor. And if you ever outgrow the hefty palette of included effects, Pinnacle provides you with the peace of mind with knowing that there are always hundreds more very affordable effects available when and if you ever need them. You can continue to drive your creativity while you are rendering high-quality format and resolution independent SD and HD output transparently in the background. In other words, you can keep working on your project while you are simultaneously rendering your project to the top quality format of your choice. This great new feature will sharply reduce and in many cases even eliminate the incremental time needed to render out your final project for CD, DVD or the Web
8 c- F" j3 B& W5 ]4 H  F2 C! m$ Z4 d3 r3 f
When it's time to edit your great home videos, you'll want the most complete, powerful and easy-to-use home video editing software you can find. Pinnacle Studio 10.0 Plus is exactly that. Not only will Studio 10.0 Plus let you add titles, transitions, music and special effects quickly and easily, it also allows you to combine your photos with your video for that extra professional touch. And with one-touch simplicity, you can preserve your video on DVD without needing to copy your files over to your PC hard drive. This software is even designed to capture, import, and create top-of-the-line HD video and high-resolution picture DVDs, making Studio 10.0 Plus a great companion for your HDV camcorders.
: m6 C/ ]1 u: c8 P
- h# E0 n3 [7 E( g  ISimplicity and Ease-of-Use
* u9 |  a5 f6 u7 T2 P+ G% OVideo editing software is only as good as it is intuitive and easy to use. Studio 10.0 Plus couldn't be any more intuitive. The software boasts an extremely user-friendly interface that guides you through your editing in three effortless steps: Capture, Edit/Enhance, and Share. It's that simple.8 L- m3 ]& ?; U. X. c

6 h0 V% M0 y9 y8 Z; HStudio 10.0 Plus has a SmartMovie feature that walks you through the steps to create amazing movies by adding spectacular effects, transitions, titles and music in a matter of a few minutes. A pan-and-zoom feature lets you create high-quality movies by animating your digital photos with close-ups and pans and scans in any direction. Included with the software are hundreds of extraordinary keyframeable and format independent (SD and even HD) real-time effects and transitions, powered by the both legendary and professional Pinnacle Liquid Edition engine. With added keyframing, you can actually control the characteristics and parameters of an effect on a frame-by-frame basis. These effects and transitions can even be previewed immediately in their full resolution directly on your computer monitor. A SmartSound feature provides a vast library of categorized royalty-free music that you can add to your creation -- even in surround sound. Best of all, the music you choose will let you match precisely, second for second, the duration of the video clip or movie you are editing.# Q2 ^/ |' {# x% ^
7 m& H  Q2 W3 O6 F5 V+ _7 \4 ?
Studio 10.0 Plus also includes all the tools you need to take the quality of your work to the next level. A unique video cleaning toolkit helps you to restore old damaged video tapes. An image stabilization feature gives you the tools to take care of that unfortunate shaky and jerky footage. And if you have video footage that was shot under poor lighting conditions, don't despair -- Studio 10.0 Plus features a color correction tool to help you with that as well. Eliminating extraneous and distracting sounds such as wind and rain is no problem at all with Studio 10.0 Plus' noise reduction tools.% Q- g" C4 ~* g" P% `

: L5 D- {& Q8 f1 M3 i  s: TBuilt-in DVD Authoring and Instant Transfer3 w6 @3 d# y* U6 i  A) a" N
With a fully integrated CD and DVD authoring workflow, Studio 10.0 Plus lets you easily create DVDs with menus and custom navigation on the fly. You can also create DVDs with menus without first copying your files over to your PC hard drive.
1 o  H3 T! @* p+ J1 H9 Q1 U& \( \# r5 O6 I
As with its other great features, Studio 10.0 Plus makes the process of working in different formats as seamless as possible. You can capture video from the latest consumer cameras and devices including DVD video cameras and even cell phones. And thanks to the power of the professional-level Pinnacle Liquid Effects Engine, you can now actually edit with keyframeable real-time effects and transitions in truly stunning high quality HD! You can even create the extraordinary real-time multi-track editing and effects that you see on TV, such as chroma key (green or blue screen) and picture-in-picture (PIP). The chroma key effect gives you the power to position the star of your video anywhere in the world and beyond, while the PIP effect lets you place one video inside another in real-time.
8 C* Y0 o! e. m" N
3 Y4 P0 Y: i5 I$ F/ v& v" x6 GThe software also lets you import videos from non-encrypted DVDs for added enhancement and re-mastering. Another great feature, brand new to Studio 10.0 Plus, is its unique background saving feature. With this feature, you can work uninterrupted and avoid the time-consuming steps of saving your work in the format of your choice. In other words, you can keep working on your project while you are simultaneously rendering your project to the top quality format of your choice. So, regardless of whether your final project will be for CD, DVD or the Web, all you need to do is to create amazing videos, and Studio 10.0 Plus will take care of the rest.
1 |% [: A% t& g" i+ o( P7 l: m
8 V; n) V% S% J, ~Studio 10.7.0 includes the following fixes and enhancements from Studio 10.6.0: ]  h, \+ a1 ^" X3 I7 I
New Feature( w' h9 @8 T$ t( n4 `: s0 q

9 F) h% N2 r  o0 j1 P* HD DVD Authoring Pack will burn HD DVD-format discs on standard DVD media with standard DVD burners - to play in any HD DVD player (requires paid-for activation)! e1 E, |/ W/ P* c
' w$ H9 n1 u  a. n8 q4 E% y
General
5 N: p, c* `: c" M4 O. t: ^* Project Conversion dialog now shows information on how to access BACKUP projects
7 ?! M. z3 e: t" d, y) V* CPU usage improved on MPEG-2 playback/ y6 g+ R! ^+ I; x& F
* Analog playback performance through AV/DV Deluxe improved2 z; _+ k3 Q0 m4 q, M
* 710-USB device now listed for external preview on all systems
  x( _: a1 m3 J1 r. e# ]3 n+ L* Switching between Capture and Edit tabs in Studio now more reliable
2 P) J+ h! k. h& X. f6 |* Studio 9 import of projects with menus improved2 L: H5 N( `2 B0 H
, d! U& N* c( |5 x3 I
Capture/Import
4 q# {5 o' v& G& h5 w. E  ]* Import of AVI files from Samsung SC-MM10S now import correctly
4 u  s5 B4 W  y7 E6 W9 h* Automatic scene detection for HDV now implemented
/ e1 r4 p' p' m- D8 h7 G( t* Improved reliability of Video Album fps display
  n( t; S1 [) n+ x+ X" }* Import of custom-made menus improved
9 X. g' r4 K& K1 Q0 T; `! U
" _4 M9 d# C* T5 I; s, S2 gEdit Mode
6 h' y& d) b, v9 i  U* Improved preview performance of menus in Album6 l6 \+ M% v, d* J
* Latency reduced in motion menu preview
! X) d: v/ }+ G* CPU usage improved when playing back DVD preview
+ ?/ b: ^6 p- |1 A* Menu thumbnails in 16:9 widescreen mode show full video instead of being letterboxed
. B( H% o: |- R  R1 m- i' M# o3 g* Performance of menus in storyboard view improved
2 v* t# T. S* @, `, [2 {* Improved performance and reduced latency of menu editing on the timeline. q. g- |2 g. V
* Improved performance of DVD menus in timeline when working with HDV+ k1 u# R9 B! E" T$ ]
* Previously rendered menus no longer re-render+ L. K) C9 d& O- I$ p
* Can now set last chapter as a "back to menu"9 O, R9 b6 @$ N: c- s5 ~6 K3 `
* Additional chapters no longer appear in DVD projects7 w9 |# c4 }- J1 |( J! r( V9 T" ]
* Extra "next" buttons no longer appear on some DVD menus
  b% d2 ]4 d% |( o* Improved reliability of DVD menu chapter text and automatic numbering
! n5 k9 j0 W  Z7 C) y* Splitting a clip no longer deletes chapter markers
( `# j6 }) u+ k* Improved performance of transitions on long-form projects
1 M. l' r( g) l3 h2 W* Editing standard titles in the timeline now updates correctly 7 U. V) T8 H5 j1 m/ B3 J* |1 r- s
* Stereo wave files now play both channels properly
) D& [3 e( l5 r: d1 D9 ~* Audio gaps no longer caused by switching menu templates
7 }* l& ~$ @6 \% F0 |$ Z, S8 ^3 |9 i! N! @: n7 K! @
Make Movie Mode
" G* }* {' x9 H! i* Render performance of DVD menus improved
% [3 @7 E. Q+ e" V7 D0 |2 E$ L* Menu highlights correctly aligned in final output2 ]7 Z8 Q9 s! y: a3 K
* 4:3 SD content now displayed correctly on Toshiba HD-XA1 set top players
  K; `" c' ^+ H1 B$ J6 E* Improved reliability of video/audio sync on DVD output
/ D* h  ^# ]5 y$ F. d+ X" o* Disc size now gets updated appropriately
% Y- B( S9 @; z* Improved HDV timeline export
( S5 I+ O# A1 o8 V9 H" H' _5 U* Improved video quality in DivX output& X+ V" m6 ?! q" p
* WMV HD output quality of audio improved& P# i) d$ @8 f5 e' q2 e% K7 t( }6 i1 n
* Sony PSP output settings now have correct aspect ratio on every preset
% v" G4 F, a; R7 @4 J  m" g; I
% ^; c5 n' W: w) b# K$ @$ HStudio 10.6.0 includes the following fixes and enhancements from Studio 10.5.0
* d2 E2 }  R3 Y0 Q+ |% N3 W) [General
+ @! g0 R9 W& L' F* Improved over-all performance and responsiveness* ^; C/ z2 j; \& `, u. }# J+ `. e
* Improved application start-up time, L2 I  Z: p! m% S/ K! E9 X
* Improved speed of File New, File Open and Save As operations1 z! j3 \- G9 n3 n: U9 `- q% K' r
* Improved unlocking of features when using a Mozilla internet browser. W8 Q$ d5 f, F" Z; P, O
* Improved speed when shutting down application
6 `: ~, ~9 j9 q* Studio UI now scales to fill widescreen display resolutions5 u1 v9 ?* u: h. [
* Enhancements to Album navigation and browse tools
* a/ d) j0 s( f: p* DivX6 Pro now supported
  U6 f: P: _; w* Studio uninstall no longer uninstalls existing DivX installations& S0 ]' X& m6 q  [5 J" M1 B
* Audio effects show correct lock/unlock icon on standard and Plus effects/ I  A( t( f' D, n9 Z' V
* HD playback and rendering improved on Nvidia graphics cards
9 b, W4 z  A$ \) B0 }, B* Second-head video display improved with some problematicATI graphics cards' h" _2 r0 x5 k- \3 \, |0 x

5 O4 P; F4 |5 E6 R0 ^) F( XCapture/Import
  K8 V6 d0 m+ o6 r3 |2 [) v2 \9 P* Detaching a DV camcorder while in the Capture step no longer freezes Studio
1 H4 D# {# [, H: U8 V- ^* u$ h4 [3 I* X* Improved import of Studio 9 projects# ?5 X2 N* ^8 x2 ^
* Improved playback of audio from imported DVDs
+ o6 c) ?8 ?6 o, b% K! C* Reduced CPU usage when playing back content from an imported DVD
8 e8 B0 q# u" K, M7 E( D) }* Improvements in accurate MPEG-1 capture durations
. ~+ e: ~. o' H" E) g
* Z7 j0 T) x$ u( H  [+ S; E5 E& gEdit Mode
2 J, _0 S/ u& }( F$ E* Improved stability when moving or trimming clips on timeline
$ _& a( p2 u; x# O0 F2 V% W* Improved video effect preview performance% y3 F9 D( a; ?3 L' s- K
* Improved transitions preview
( f3 r0 h& Z4 H% q+ o. A* Improved performance of title editing
) R$ I+ N! f! X2 g* W0 f* Favorites in the Title Tool now retained
) ]6 ?& A" _% N: b" g% j4 N6 i* Title text position when rotated is now correct
6 p* V, X! c/ J: l* Improvements in DVD creation and preview
0 D5 B4 N- B; Q; A, E* DVD chapter marker functionality improved4 g6 }1 F" S! v0 _! ?- c
* Improved MPEG minimal re-rendering& _( p/ @" ^/ _$ e4 S/ a
* Improved stability when using SmartMovie* p, _- p% S% S9 R0 |0 a9 [
* Correct preview maintained when switching between HDV projects
* `8 t5 j1 m+ [/ |. s* Audio playback improved when using overlay and slow motion  I$ s, I( j3 R8 ?; E. U" ?0 Y, e
* Smartsound render progress bar added6 K1 j9 G# W6 U0 f( }* u, r
* MP3 playback behavior in the Album now previews correctly- T9 ^; }. g  e- x6 y
* When adding stills to the title track, Color Key effect is no longer automatically applied
- q7 p3 Y& _3 l5 [$ R; Q* Deleting a reverse speed effect now functions properly+ t! R6 f* s; R8 C: {& t
* Voiceover performance improved on AMD 64bit systems with Nvidia Nforce audio
7 i. k3 u4 z# c. P- }( a3 r: Q6 F; i
Make Movie Mode
: m$ G* ?& C5 J3 b8 N$ `5 R* Improved performance of export to DVD image file/ T9 g0 Y/ V  n! P, M
* Improved Direct-to-Disc burning
$ p* I. I+ ^: {# a$ ?" ^% j$ X' x3 {* Improved audio/video sync on burned DVDs
: \7 G; n8 k0 j$ m* Improved DVD export with 16x9 projects: A# P; n8 s3 p( S5 V' A, r* a
* DVDburners now recognized regardless of which Windows user is logged onto the system: x8 b9 o+ r6 U- ~6 Y# M) ~$ }
* Improved performance when rendering to a file7 l: {& f7 g+ M, U: O$ E& j+ T* N
* Discometer display of final file size information now more accurate/ ]0 }6 _% Y. g; t) \- ^( K
* Improved stability when exporting DivX files
; }* ^8 ]6 i$ ?2 m4 @* Improved render of 1080i HD files& G5 e- B: h: n( b3 _7 J7 l
* Improved speed when rendering PAL WMV files9 [; [6 m; p1 `8 W" `' ~
* Make Tape with HDV output no longer automatically starts recording on the camcorder
% K9 C) q: ]- E& I' ?9 t& l* Issue with certain USB controllers and analog output with Pinnacle 700-USB resolved
/ I  L/ k6 x. q4 w2 o5 U
" v1 j5 @; w% t" A4 HStudio 10.5.2 includes the following fixes and enhancements from Studio 10.5.0- w6 A7 ]' {, p1 I) R
Driver updates for Dazzle DVC 130 (Dazzle Video Creator) and 170 (Dazzle Video Creator Platinium) hardware capture devices7 `' Q9 Q. x9 E1 K2 L5 F# d% J
Resolved issue with some Studio passport numbers
# M; d' V* I& s5 yResolved issue with some serial numbers not being recognized
! ~( u& M( b: }2 {# V" uFixed some DVD menus becoming title graphics after they were edited
2 W1 G) R5 n6 g4 F2 `Fixed some MPEG-4 codec activation issues
1 Z, Z4 l* Q2 n- P) i% x* S1 oResolved errors on launching and saving projects in some East European and Asian languages
9 U7 t% B- l7 u! i/ M+ O& w/ B
. L) W+ {# ?' ?6 C" p& M! dStudio 10.5.0 includes the following fixes and enhancements from Studio 10.1.1
0 v1 V( K" y& t% I+ [New Features
! H6 j  f: ~& d( S* Video iPod and Sony PSP video file output now available Note!: This feature requires MPEG-4 to be activated on your system in order to operate.
1 R! G- [+ l' uGeneral
3 H  z% P0 r6 X# ^3 Y' ^& g. r* J7 m* Significantly reduced time required to launch Studio
1 x0 _. \7 x% R' F5 E1 a% N* Improved speed while changing user interface panels
8 z+ x& F3 b( l. o7 k- g* Improved performance on lower system spec graphic cards( B& n6 z" e/ X
* Issues with Studio 10 running correctly after an uninstall of Studio 9 fixed
2 n; u0 k7 J5 f: u1 v8 E( B/ E* Progress indicators are improved throughout the program
$ S  J% K( i3 _1 |" l* Power management on laptops is applied to avoid performance issues during capture and edit: x, F  N3 Z, n/ P
* Save As no longer begins background rendering again+ k4 W$ ~4 J! c- d4 a* X2 `
* Thumbnail images on the timeline now are displayed with greater resolution& M& N! J; i: n) [6 U0 m( ~- x
* Icons of content that has been activated now display the correct image
- q* v1 B5 Z4 `2 a' F* Inconsistencies in second VGA monitor display resolved) B' b* e0 x) w

% [$ ]; J: F( v9 XCapture/Import
! r4 F! l; L4 V2 I% N9 ~* Several issues with capture failures have been resolved6 h7 H1 m8 Q8 P
* Import of Studio 9 projects improved
. h7 \5 X+ i9 L: G9 J+ D% I  F& I; z
Edit Mode
+ _# ~1 K5 g$ n* Behavior accuracy in timeline editing improved
* p, h% w2 Z2 k5 A! Q9 F* Improved responsiveness in timeline editing and toolbox use/ ^2 }2 ~, r1 t& D3 T
* Several issues in the SmartMovie tool resolved
6 m# |, Y+ V1 I: W% k* Improvements made in SmartMovie slideshow styles# P# X( H8 i$ e
* Background rendering green progress bar now shows progress within a clip! w9 `4 O4 D6 ?/ l% G
* Performance and stability with project Save, Save As and New greatly improved& R( e% b' }& f, O3 g' m  q: H3 q2 c
* Multiple issues with feature activation management are improved/ J5 V/ [* ?: U, j0 n
* Pan & Zoom tool performance enhanced
+ s. k& N; t, o9 u6 r) T* DVD menu preview and editing improved3 z# @& l7 ?! M! r" q: |8 \3 G
* Custom menu background videos now retain audio
6 }% |) ^, {8 a2 b/ x+ T* Background rendering performance and accuracy improved
1 A# C" H+ p1 M  s& ^1 b, v* Some effect and render performance issues on AMD processors resolved7 p# f! f7 O2 p& Y& p
* Several areas of project preview has been improved
- n+ W0 u6 N; Y) s* Issues with Saved Project corruption resolved2 w) I% G. u* L: N
* SmartMovie automatic edit behaviors improved
6 g5 u: T: o# a! ~7 X: N, U5 @: r* Issues with setting menu thumbnails resolved+ x" W* w+ Y9 e* t) k/ u! Y
* Transitions now remain with original clips they were applied to
. l  v9 N' O$ a! [" _2 y9 F* Plug-in properties now remain constant over multiple clips
1 f- }9 b7 M$ \$ d0 `) k* Unexpected re-renders of menus resolved
) B1 h' [0 T4 K% S+ K0 T1 I* a* Audio fade-in and out behaviors resolved7 Z  I9 l" E/ m/ J- d8 o) I# `
* Importing of Pan & Zoom keyframes improved; X' ]+ k& z1 T# n/ A/ _8 G
* Menu-to-menu linking has been stabilized
1 J6 s" N/ r7 E2 r5 S* Incorrect aspect ratio display in video trimmer resolved
) ]5 ]) t% s2 [7 P* Volume changes on clips in the timeline have been enhanced
! W6 p& z! D9 N3 y* Rolls and crawls now work with AMD processors
$ q1 ~1 t4 \4 ], D& z4 ^8 d* Fixed some translation issues with various languages
! P$ z% z; C2 K; V: P  N
# X$ I) W, `$ YMake Movie Mode% D* ~3 J0 O% N2 ]
* Multiple issues with DVD export resolved5 j% c& K4 u) X& m2 \7 U
* Several video file export issues addressed4 ?4 H% \' y# j; \2 y% d
* SmartRender now works for MPEG-2; E0 O0 `0 T) p! J% H
* WMV file output dialog now resolved) L: S* x5 e$ N- N  t% Y
* Stuttering audio in some DVD-R discs is resolved4 L4 a6 A7 r" M* `
* DVD output rendering improved
- B- \4 _) j$ E& S5 a$ W8 J* Export of HDV files improved1 D# ?, D7 Y* G3 S/ v
* DVD bitrate and duration calculation displays have been improved
1 U" Y% b2 A) M! c/ B$ M" X0 a* Fixed burning error with 2-byte languages
( i) u  ]! D1 s
; V4 X0 v- u6 ^7 \0 y9 K2 s: L" Q2 ^$ {
10.1.24 j/ q! S1 L6 S$ ?+ X$ v
No Changelog yet
  {3 p7 ]; J5 i0 x9 }$ u3 n! aStudio 10.1.1 includes the following fixes and enhancements from Studio 10.16 O" Z) Y8 `, ?5 c" o5 h0 ]1 ~: w% Y
* Grey picons in Timeline and hanging with a large number of Stills in the timeline fixed.
- m0 B, t1 C6 ^) A7 \$ O: t2 ~! W* Switch to Make Disc/File/Tape is now faster1 V5 y0 M. r4 w4 Q3 M+ ~' C
* Some Render hangs and crashes fixed) l" ^: j4 t$ ?( [$ K3 a) u1 m9 f
* Stability improvements
1 f( C' i. c+ S0 j6 C) m2 w* Playback performance improvements
$ Q9 a* G" @$ R6 W/ L* Progressive Project Formats can now be created0 n" H. j2 N3 a: I' s; a' d* K6 i
* Can now create DVD from VIDEO-TS image
, ]) {/ ]/ K* V; r* DVD player compatibility problems with Studio 10 created DVD+R media fixed; {  w: O4 H( V0 ~  x# X" C
* Resolved "Disc is dirty" error
; ?3 t) i, |9 j. \, g* Fixed various SmartMovie issues
5 h1 z" s7 ]1 u+ c( R, A' g' {! ^+ C3 ~- F
Studio 10.1.1 patch:
" G2 G$ B9 E, j4 ?; e5 a) ]Grey picons in Timeline and hanging with a large number of Stills in the timeline fixed.) R8 C9 W, `. B& i2 u" m
Switch to Make Disc/File/Tape is now faster9 |4 a1 l8 t' ^2 A7 J" S9 d
Some Render hangs and crashes fixed
- Y3 O4 Y3 Z5 S% eStability improvements7 t4 ]: f% Z  T' e/ i
Playback performance improvements7 g- ~. U. D- N- Y) F& O
Progressive Project Formats can now be created
* J6 l. Z% F: X% i% T" W  vCan now create DVD from VIDEO-TS image
) R3 ?1 B9 Y4 m: ?  }* eDVD player compatibility problems with Studio 10 created DVD+R media fixed0 l1 z+ _- V$ Z; ]
Resolved "Disc is dirty" error
. a2 y' _! ?; K! u( e4 j* KFixed various SmartMovie issues
; _, z4 d; `: @4 e; {$ T) ^) G
: }' F; r3 @# D0 j3 p3 [Studio 10.1.1 includes the following fixes and enhancements from Studio 10.1:
7 W' W1 K% a( S+ WGrey picons in Timeline and hanging with a large number of Stills in the timeline fixed., m2 ?5 U2 `6 T  m- g; g
Switch to Make Disc/File/Tape is now faster
$ b" C. n- U  v8 \) W( q4 j8 fSome Render hangs and crashes fixed
4 _$ S* ]) n% V8 R7 [+ A! b2 u8 bStability improvements5 s# e9 v  D6 E
Playback performance improvements8 \) d0 o0 Y. X" _& R) {+ [+ v" e
Progressive Project Formats can now be created
9 |3 M& o9 m* z$ C* cCan now create DVD from VIDEO-TS image
9 _4 E8 y# b6 l$ X% m0 TDVD player compatibility problems with Studio 10 created DVD+R media fixed; |# B! Y- @; W" s5 X- G$ Q
Resolved "Disc is dirty" error% r! w* u- |& b" Q
Fixed various SmartMovie issues
. i7 @6 D* z' N; x7 `
" F- i+ i- ^$ @" x  v3 }+ KStudio 10.1 includes the following fixes and enhancements from Studio 10.0! @: C5 f/ _% ?# P+ ~+ F( e4 h& t
Installation:
+ Z$ l* N9 q( b8 F& Y- u* Solved multiple problems, including problems with installation using a different path than default+ K0 E  s5 \# R7 U* H4 o9 B
* Performance and stability:8 M' I4 M8 `" N$ w: E4 P: V
* Reduced application launch time
: g( W% X5 l) w; n) f' D% h0 x* Improved memory management0 L3 V1 s) a+ X5 a$ @1 Q! ~
* Improved editing and preview performance
7 a7 B) V6 Y) S( F: ]# |# }' R
1 F8 f" T* x2 k; m3 z) o$ c1 u! lImport:
7 m& t& z8 G! l0 S% ^* Now imports .MOD files (JVC Everio cameras)2 F% e/ ]9 y2 O1 N! l  U
* Now imports 3GPP files
: o  l5 I& `8 f( D+ g5 Z* Now imports most Studio 9 projects correctly (NOTE: Surround keyframes, and menu-menu links are not imported)' n4 Y2 ?# X- }9 p6 K% `! M
0 D$ p" [6 y7 z. `, A! I0 o+ m: n
Capture:1 K0 L% G& c, ?& v
* Corrected field reversal problems with MPEG-2 capture. w- ~  u! @' N% j3 B; E" y4 b
* Fixed Crashes in HDV capture- i, v4 g3 ?3 E' T- `4 {5 \
* Fixed scene detection problems/ x1 A& \" I1 v' E# w

1 P" n7 C5 b: U  @, qEdit
" S5 j# d! [" Z* [) b3 z* k* Improved preview performance
5 _* _. h  s' A9 C, H0 T% P5 B, u* Improved on Pan& Zoom responsiveness, V# I; C- ?0 ]
* 2D transitions now use GPU
8 V- x1 `0 q. d* F3 X  X* I- |* Fixed problems with transitions on Overlay Track
. w9 q% T$ e) u0 y6 [" @* Fixed problems with Picture in Picture) w0 N) c8 S+ X4 b  |' T  }3 M0 I
* Fixed problems with audio transitions) o, u7 o8 U, B0 W
* Fixed problems with roll or crawl titles* ^! ]$ K4 }4 M' C9 M7 m. \
* Fixed problems with display of transition picons+ d1 H' {: |! u, @+ D+ d
* Fixed Field reversal with mixed formats. r- r3 Q7 `  C

; W$ Q( v5 s0 N0 FMake Movie
& f" c; n  j1 D, E* MPEG now uses minimal rendering
9 \/ t% p# W% A+ K; o  s* Fixed problems with Make tape to HDV! p: n: Y5 h5 Q6 C/ ?" g; c
* Fixed multiple disks burning issues
( F$ o- w* E  }2 h! T7 d! y* Can now burn multiple copies of disc
& R" R# k* r; j8 m# q5 I5 A& o" A, V* c/ {
( V8 d: g7 a8 G7 i1 i7 E
Pinnacle Studio 10) k6 ^, G7 l* s& M" C7 m0 u
Rebuilt From the Ground Up on the Pinnacle Liquid Edition Engine
, _" l) k. g! N5 s" |, j0 NExperience the power, quality, reliability and pinpoint control of the professionally esteemed Pinnacle Liquid Edition Engine that now drives Studio 10. The Liquid Edition Engine brings you higher quality results in considerably less time.
+ W4 {, ]. v# G! g
# z& s) l/ P  R9 O! c& b  H& U, ZReal-time Full Resolution Preview for Uninterrupted Workflow7 _4 u, @% I7 m& F! {2 s9 {
Immediately preview all of your projects in full resolution on your primary or secondary computer monitor at anytime. The real-time preview functionality is format independent so you can sample effects, titles and more and view the results in full resolution in all supported formats including HDV. Now you can make editorial decisions in real-time while your creativity is actively percolating." B8 f6 h8 {, A! N

- L) ], B+ O0 C0 }6 T! U3 [Capture, Edit and Share Natively in High Quality HD
6 X+ @! t: K0 D) |" DCapture video from the latest consumer HD cameras, DVD video cameras and even cell phones . Once captured, instantly drag and drop your clips into the timeline and edit them in their native formats. Native editing means you don’t have to waste time and jeopardize quality with transcoding. With Studio Plus version 10, you can now capture, edit and share in MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4*, DV, AVI, Windows Media, DivX*, and HD with HDV.4 T! f1 T& K* U/ _/ t' S2 |# v

0 e, A! {/ U. y+ F  G5 wOutput of DivX & MPEG-4 files possible if codec installed on your PC. The import/editing of DixX and MPEG-4 files requires the Advanced Codec Pack, which is included with your Studio MediaSuite upgrade (or can be activated inside your Studio Plus upgrade for $9.99)./ w$ O+ z+ r5 z' M
1 K8 |% ?; y  f3 w9 C6 T0 F
Mix and Match Formats in the Same Project
, M) p* m6 m5 t+ h( QNot only is there greatly expanded support for more sources and fo rmats with Studio Plus version 10, now you can actually mix and match all of the supported formats with similar frame rates in one timeline. Many of the top professional editing applications do not include this feature.
% R( [, X/ r/ z+ g- Y
; f0 U/ B3 z/ v1 b% D, N1 iMore Control with Keyframing
! O! W6 h! l1 k# W3 K8 l1 mKeyframing gives you the added control of changing the characteristics of video plug-ins at any point in time. This enables you to create and line up video effects with great accuracy to unique audio and video queues. Imagine moving your picture-in-picture across the screen to follow a moving object in the primary video track? Or, varying the degree of a blur over time in a single clip. It’s all possible in Studio Plus version 10 with a few clicks of the mouse., V3 b. i9 z6 U9 U! _
6 e6 w* K* ]$ _" y) K6 m9 h3 e: S
More Included Video/Audio Plug-Ins and Hollywood FX Transitions& i6 ~6 b  I) e
Studio Plus version 10 includes 11 new video plug-ins, three new audio plug-ins and two new Hollywood FX transition packs (32 new transitions in all).% t2 L9 {( @! p7 J# J% |
8 X+ Q! w, E/ \% }
Maximize the Presentation of Your Digital Images with HD Pan and Zoom- `4 x6 u; m7 g3 ?4 @* E( m' {
Retain the highest image resolution while creating captivating high quality HD movies. Now take advantage of the inherent quality of your original digital images when animating them with close ups and Pan and Zoom in any direction with Ken Burns like effects. Zoom in on your subject’s face and retain true HD clarity. Why drop the quality of your images and lose creative options when you can edit your images in true HD? If you have digital images, you now have HD content and are ready to edit in HD with Studio Plus version 10.
+ m/ T. E- I( x; z9 G7 U
5 o. o) F' Z( t8 [# N  GSave Time and Resources with Instant Transfer Direct to DVD  m" y6 b/ l& s) @8 x& m& b! l# H2 b
For those times when you want to quickly archive or share your work without editing, you can now easily transfer your video directly to DVD with stylized menus and chapters. You no longer need to spend the extra time consuming step of copying your files on to your hard drive first. Instantly and safely archive your video tapes in full digital quality on DVD in less than half the time it takes with other solutions.5 }& Z# A; f& g' P# V$ ?: R
; ~- P/ Z& g1 L4 S5 o7 c. w
Manage All Your Digital Media with Pinnacle Media Manager
: E3 r# O* U6 y# }% I4 M5 uQuickly and easily find, manage and organize all of your videos, photos, audio and music files for drag and drop editing within Studio Plus version 10.# d: H* M" s% F* F( D3 i

5 J! ]; P( X% q8 q$ ~- L; r7 CCreative Options with Variable Speed Control* H' Q% k/ G6 l$ |3 p/ I+ J
Have fun with the slow and fast motion video and audio playback special effects. Additional features include reverse video and the ability to lock the pitch of the audio when playing a clip in fast or slow motion. This lets you playback talking video at a faster or slower pace while maintaining the accustomed speech patterns.% \. }3 W2 a$ A
! B' z5 `  `. Z2 S- E. ]
Save Time and Resources with Intelligent Rendering
, ~+ w! z4 [  e8 ]$ A( YRetain the highest quality while saving time and disk space with Studio Plus version 10’s new and improved intelligent rendering. With intelligent rendering, only the portion of your project that has been altered needs to be rendered. Studio Plus’ background rendering takes full advantage of intelligent rendering. The combination of these two features will sharply reduce and in many cases even eliminate the incremental time needed to render out your final project for CD, DVD or the Web. With most competing applications, the entire project must be rendered in all situations.. g& E9 e" e1 ^. [/ h' ~' P- _

) `) ?. l/ \* E' Z0 V6 c3 D" }2 YProtect Your Project with InstantSave. l2 X" X; m3 y  B9 N' J) u' B$ ^
With the unique InstantSave™ technology, every step you make is immediately and automatically protected. You can even drop back to an earlier version of your project by using the Undo function. So, if your computer gets accidentally turned off or there is a power outage, you can rest assured that your most recent work will be saved. Not only will the work be saved, you will also have access to your undo history so that you can take the project back to an earlier version.0 S# t% @  y: O; w9 T9 m% `) m6 E
1 S  E+ M6 r* V/ k+ t/ H! a
Minimum System Requirements
# C* h; ^7 B7 N6 u# V% q& FWindows XP + _) B' \) U8 ?( U9 z/ e7 h  V; p
Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz or higher recommended) ) k8 G/ G% d1 J/ @6 q
512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended. 1 GB required for HD) 3 Z' v* ?! p: h5 \8 I1 S
DirectX 9 or higher compatible graphics card with 64 MB (ATI Radeon or NVIDIA GeForce 3 or higher with 128 MB recommended for SD (128 MB required for 720p HD, 256 MB required for 1080i HD))
& q/ O8 h0 j* C5 hDirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card (Creative Audigy or M-Audio recommended) 8 I, z) \' Y! c: e- L
1 GB of disk space to install software and 3 GB to install bonus content
) N, K% z; j  D0 `
6 U3 _) J2 i% G# L/ N9 L& ZOptional:
2 Z8 g* A6 c" S/ V" @; C! eDVD-ROM drive (required to install Bonus Content) " W* [3 t; X+ n$ g/ L, w
CD burner for creating Video CDs or Super Video CDs (S-VCDs)(Capture, import and export of HDV, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX files, Dolby Digital 2 channel audio and DVD Titles and burning of S-VCD and DVDs require free product activation via Internet at the first use. )
$ ?3 o- w8 o1 h4 h2 g3 j4 SDVD burner for creating DVDs (Capture, import and export of HDV, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX files, Dolby Digital 2 channel audio and DVD Titles and burning of S-VCD and DVDs require free product activation via Internet at the first use. ). D8 i, r! Y* H! R8 ]3 o
Sound card with surround sound output required for preview of surround sound mixes(Output of Dolby 5.1 format requires Advanced Codec Pack, which can be activated inside Studio Plus at an additional cost. )9 y& P5 P% h1 P3 Z$ {! D- d; U/ I
! P9 _8 d) k, O
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

) g0 _  r1 i7 t+ w, t8 p
+ Z9 f& k) f4 P7 ^' K+ ?) q9 rRecommendations on the joint use of Internet Explorer 7 and Studio 10.7 patch from the official site.& R  \" ^! `5 f* y8 X# I/ T/ U: c) j
On some systems, if Internet Explorer 7 has been installed, the Studio 10.7 patch installation will stop before the end.
" @. {. W0 u9 V& ?" V2 c9 M; a  [: w( A* {) H) _
Pinnacle identified the problem and is offering the following solution:$ D9 T8 p  N4 H: `4 {, O* a( O
Download the PixieTool.Zip file and unzip the file to your hard disk
5 O4 w: K$ J2 u8 rCopy the PixieTool.Exe file to "C: \ ProgramFiles \ Pinnacle \ Shared Files \ Pixie" and replace the existing file
  X+ z/ Z* E) G4 ^/ AThen double-click on the Studio 10.7 patch to start the installation.) k% p+ V1 w" `7 q$ F4 m0 y
This fix will be integrated in a next patch+ {5 r7 P: S# T# A$ \
* Y& G8 }5 w  W2 h$ p

7 I$ k9 N% M  |. r6 T  
0 Z+ o; }6 U. n9 }3 ADownload:# U$ R" S$ p9 C
Pinnacle Studio Plus v10.1.zip7 H+ M4 H. X- S3 x* d# `( x) W! ]4 H
studio 10 installer standard zipped.zip
) [- O$ ?) |  ^: O& e" ^2 }Studio10_Plus_Vista_Installer.exe* N3 ]; y5 M# @, ~6 B: q- _" X
StudioPatch10_6_0_3834d.zip
- t7 I2 |0 {6 v+ o$ KStudioPatch10_7_0.exe
7 ^6 w- e, @' ], ?) h% @StudioPatch10_7_0_full.exe: {, Q7 z& K" L4 {) i( |
Studiopatch10_7_0_light.exe
. P5 i* q" z) X. X! Q  yStudioPatch10_8_0_4627.exe2 S- A+ u% a1 ~0 X4 I3 F! U
StudioPatch10_8_0_4487.exe4 U# H- m5 W; F8 ^
! ^% H$ T5 K* w
会员快速
+ b: j7 W4 o. R7 u
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
" ~7 l2 @2 Y% y( |  o0 z3 R) }

' P: F8 ^" s) s/ P5 AUpdate Patch
) `6 l  s6 H- N  K1 E, k8 j& M  Ahttp://www.pinnaclestudio.info/pinnaclefiles/studio%2010%20installer%20standard%20zipped.zip& A7 o$ C3 ?; n0 Q
http://www.pinnaclestudio.info/pinnaclefiles/Studio_Plus_Vista_Installer.exe4 p5 s4 V2 u; F" _6 c  z
http://www.pinnaclestudio.info/pinnaclefiles/10_6_0_3834d.zip
4 Q" F2 d  u; k# t0 X+ fhttp://www.pinnaclestudio.info/pinnaclefiles/StudioPatch10_7_0_light.exe
0 T2 x) j+ I2 N$ k  B  n. hhttp://www.pinnaclestudio.info/pinnaclefiles/StudioPatch10_7_0_full.exe: J: m) G- s; I$ M) p
http://s1.download.net.pl/16083-StudioPatch10_8_0_4627_light.exe. e, Q, j( C6 d! e: p' i
http://www.pinnaclestudio.info/pinnaclefiles/StudioPatch10_8_0_4487.exe# M1 N! A; Q7 q# ~$ h
http://cdnexpress.pinnaclesys.com/akdlm/SupportFiles/Studio10_7/Studiopatch10_7_0.exe" L/ G6 T( d; B! x( T" @& R
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch10_6_0.exe) X1 [( M6 g" D/ n) ]; `0 Z7 W
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch10_5_2.exe2 a7 `( l+ h+ M. E; m) T! O7 e" [
http://cdnexpress.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio10_5/Studio10_5_full.exe
' H& i3 q' \  J! I% ^/ p7 Mhttp://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio10/StudioPatch10_1_1_2150b_light.exe. Z  L+ ~9 s. U: A: ^, ~! T1 o' F
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio10/StudioPatch10_1_1_2150b.exe
6 ^2 D0 y' ^. w9 T  ]( L8 ^7 I6 m! P8 W4 U+ L: R* u2 x7 s! b

/ r6 U- X. `6 G: H6 X( I  A- q

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 14:03