Lightworks Pro 12.6.0

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-3 17:05:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Lightworks Pro 12.6.0
  w/ j& f6 S; w6 @8 b+ mProgram Type: Media-editing system
' q- g( F( T: d' f3 cDeveloper: Sony Creative Software, Inc.. X; R/ r6 E9 k2 v+ {: g% r
Homepage: http://www.lwks.com/; y* s  y; u! ~3 V1 U
Release Date: December 16, 2014" {5 v) F! @: H8 Y2 D0 s) D
Interface Language: English9 J" K! X! M1 L4 k; f6 A: r9 J
Platform: Windows 7/8/8.1 64-bit only9 v1 m! `0 v7 C+ A
File Size: 75 MB( E1 d' h9 k/ u; d' |6 T+ R' E* {

8 k# i; y2 W7 nLightworks is our full-featured editor with all the power, performance and features you would expect, with support for all major professional broadcast formats from SD, HD, 2K and Red 4K files. We believe that to make great work, you need great tools. And editing is no exception. Our mission is to give everybody access to the most affordable professional non-linear video editor available. Offering the same tools that professionals around the world have been using every day for the last 20 years to edit feature films, dramas, news and sports. Lightworks gives you everything you need to make your next movie look great!% U/ Y+ i9 S( l0 L. u
5 ?, `, [* m/ V% x  ]- m
Lightworks Pro includes support for Blackmagic, AJA and Matrox hardware I/O. Project Sharing, enabling groups of editors to all work and collaborate together within their networked environment. Export to all broadcast mastering formats such Avid DNxHD, Panasonic and Sony Formats, AVCHD, MOV, MXF, AVI. Interchange with other applications (AVID, Protools, FCP, Resolve) with AAF, OMF, EDL and Film Cutting Lists. You can even export to a distribution format MPEG-4 (Web, YouTube and Vimeo) at a maximum resolution of 1080p or to DVD and Blu-ray.
8 U! _5 v/ a/ Z  G. H- Q: I6 ~( k+ m# q" I3 p
New Features
; f9 E" b  e8 w1 _3 r7 [Smart Play Engine
5 b: a1 U( F, D* }: ]- W! N4 D/ HThe play engine within Lightworks has had an overhaul. In addition to improving playback perfomance of all media types, Lightworks now automatically identifies material as interlaced or progressive and adjusts the Project settings accordingly, removing the need for manual selection (the Display Optimization button has been removed from the Video Tab of the Project Card). This should make it much easier for new and existing users to play and work with material, without ever having to worry about whether they have the right setting applied.
: C6 x/ _9 v1 U2 O5 Q* a1 m4 R- B; ~0 L+ @, z
Content Manager
/ Y0 Y3 r! m& S5 P, WWith Lightworks 12, we are introducing a powerful new approach to managing project assets. The Content Manager window provides a unified interface through which to control and arrange all media Clips, Edits, Bins and Searches. Workflow is further improved by the addition of functions such as the new 'fast export' options.
- [( P2 q! g( S% f/ Z2 o" I$ v; z4 ^1 M) Z2 b
Bins and Groups
; f  x6 }& T2 f) PBins can be created very easily by clicking the '+' button next to "Bins". You can even select multiple files before clicking the '+' button to create a new bin containing just those files.
0 F2 V5 V( ~* b8 W0 S
: \/ I6 W0 V$ U5 U. |' e+ NPreviously bins had to be stored in racks and required an unusual drag and drop method to organise. Racks have now been renamed to Groups and made a lot easier to use and understand. Select multiple bins or multicam bins in the content manager list, right click and select Make > Group. All the bins are now grouped together, making the list much more manageable and making it much easier to locate media. Groups can also exist inside Groups - just like racks could exist inside racks. Managing your project files just got a whole lot easier.7 I" ]6 I4 B& m3 l- Y& V

% U6 d, D" i% m! C, J1 r! BIf all this seems too much like everything has changed, we have kept some of the previous workflow. Users can drag out Bins and Groups from the Content Manager to the Lightworks Desktop. These all appear in the familiar rack style and behave exactly the same way. This can be very useful in long form editing. You can even hide the Content Manager list on the left to give you more screen real estate.5 g" `! \. t! w( ]

$ T, G3 \+ W" r" J6 uMulticam Bins4 _2 o: f3 d; G9 T' B8 j
Sync Groups are now called Multicam bins, and exist in the Content Manager exactly the same as normal bins. They are identified in the Content Manager list with the green sync icon to the left of the name./ {9 y6 F# P- a5 w5 x
5 _+ ?6 L) a9 `! z0 _: [" g& I! j
Viewers are now restored automatically and remember their size and position when opening a Multicam bins, saving you time switching between several Multicam bins. The same powerful features for Multicam bins still exist: Live editing, Auto edit, Simple Syncing and Sync Options.
; |* s5 {$ `: N: \, F' j5 p8 e( @' H3 M( E0 |" y
Filters and Searches
  S) R/ P# F" Y0 bFilters4 C" r) b, Z/ N) `* p
Filters and Searches offer fast ways of finding your content. As well as default filters for Clips, Subclips, Edits, Everything and Recent, we have given users the ability to create and manage their own filters. Clicking the '+' icon next to "Filters" allows criteria to be entered for the filter. Any media that adheres to this criteria automatically appears in this filter when imported. This gives users a very unique and powerful way of managing their projects and their media even before they have actually imported anything.+ Y' C$ t/ R% c2 ?; S7 E
. T. w( D  ]. s' i% i. T& V, F
Once all your media has been imported, simply select all your media within one of the chosen filters, click the Bin + button, and all your selected media is saved immediately to the new bin under Content Manager’s list.
7 R: V, U! G, J" S$ k
* w3 c. C6 z' s, |No more open bins taking up valuable screen real estate!7 K, Z( U: d$ J+ P& H& C5 Z
+ L4 U) Z  ~/ D; G  |
Forward and Back buttons at the top of the Content Manager also help you navigate to previous locations, in the same way you would use a web browser.
' r0 L. Y: P6 e# ]/ f+ P- K5 A6 c" w5 v# [! N) r6 F) f' C7 |% ~
Importing directly to a chosen bin is also now possible for the first time in Lightworks, either using drag and drop or by right clicking the bin and selecting Import.3 X8 ~* J& A6 I( r5 E, S, t2 p
; @4 x7 w0 g$ ~$ o
The Clips filter allows you to sort between your media using the useful tabs: All, Video only, Audio Only or Rendered material. Select the Clips filter on the left and then click on the relevant tab at the top.1 T" f: v; R4 t# O

$ ~; v  q" z2 K1 E9 {The Recent Filter is really handy for finding media either from Today, Yesterday, This week, This month and Current, simply by navigating the tabs at the top. The most powerful of these options is the ‘Current’ tab. This clever tab shows you the media where your timeline marker is parked within your record edit. Move the timeline marker within your edit, and the clips in the Current tab update immediately to show you the frame you are parked on for each of the tracks within the edit.% c# W8 {2 F4 e8 Y3 G

) n) y$ J3 d) t/ `' R' {" JManaging media within Lightworks has never been simpler and moving bins between projects has been made even easier. Simply select all the bins in your bin list, click the cogs icon, - or right click and choose Move to or Copy to, - and select the project. We have also removed the permanent and transient terminology for bins. The Content Manager now holds all your content until you save your files into a bin, or move content into an existing bin. If you no longer want a bin, right click it and destroy it." a$ h. j+ l+ m9 v  A% E( F2 Y7 `; e
  d3 o4 ]- l* f& }- u* N
Searches have also been incorporated into the new Content Manager. Any search made using the Search Card or Content Manager automatically creates a new Searches Filter on the left hand side of the Content Manager, the filter containing all the content meeting the searched-for criteria. Any subsequent searches will open in an additional tab at the top of the Content Manager of the Searches Filter.: a( h2 q- F! l4 w/ ?7 D6 Y
. d0 C" p# g' Y. J
New Color Correction Effects3 T6 p) t; {$ A% `1 u' b
The color correction effects in Lightworks were already very powerful, allowing users to make changes in real time, but now we have improved upon them dramatically and encompassed several previous separate color correction effects into one (HSV, RGB and Curves).
& Y2 P( @+ Q  v5 ~/ E' K  I' @8 _! S

; w# g* K$ H! e6 T1 d! SAside from improving the overall appearance of the effects, we have also made it much simpler and easier to add additional effects, reset them and duplicate them all from the Settings panel.
) v: @2 L+ I' S& p* @' f( }3 T, q2 M0 A9 n) C* l0 P  I$ t
If you have made a change within the color correction that needs modification, simply right click the effect, and reset the parameter or all of them at once. You can even duplicate the existing effect or create a new effect with default settings, all from the same shortcut menu. The focus here was to make sure editors can change all the effects they need to add or remove as necessary, all within the same panel.
2 x! d7 C) n) P* @4 K: I/ I% Y4 c+ u, e  S1 H& D& m

: g* {" J5 N& h2 N% z& uThe keyframe graph has also received a makeover. You can switch from Settings to Keyframe View by clicking the keyframe icon at the top of the panel. This keeps all the settings and configuration all in one panel, saving screen real estate, and the editor’s time.
- e8 a6 ~7 }! I& x8 ?% b% O
- o, r$ E+ V* D* |' P- S% S( B: N
ProRes Encoding' b' U. e$ {* \* W% s  U& l, n# s
With Lightworks now on Mac, one of the most important aspects to include was ProRes encoding on the Record, Rendering and Export.! R* s! }6 ]) Q! t& J( c$ @. |
[img=719,NaN]http://www.lwks.com/images/v12/prores-encoding.png[/img]* y8 O6 ^- W4 y! J7 Q" q
NOTE: This feature is available on Mac OS only.
4 W4 ~/ z9 n- Z5 F5 y5 {. K
: p( }: x% q  W  F2 eML Import
+ O' w4 v; a% z) K5 J% eIn order to appeal to customers still using Final Cut Pro 7 (FCP7) we have implemented XML import from Final Cut Pro. Any FCP7 user wishing to try Lightworks, needs only to export one file from FCP7 - import it into Lightworks - and the entire sequence is available with the corresponding media. No configurations, no system tweaking, just a simple import.9 s- k6 J) T; m' r1 W! g* t! _
1 U/ n: c) L% c8 F
AAF Round Trip with Resolve
% n' Y' s) O( G& Q# PIf the powerful and advanced colour effects within Lightworks are not enough, you can export your edit sequence as an AAF direct to Resolve, as you would with Media Composer. The AAF links directly to all the media Lightworks is using - and Resolve is able to make all the necessary changes and export an AAF directly back to Lightworks.3 C1 S: l8 l/ ^+ b# ^) ^" S

/ \8 g& F$ j6 w! r2 s4 J7 Q" i* yFlow to Lightworks to Flow
; G9 O  R  l' H" z/ d% c) qWith the latest version of Flow 3.1, you can now drag and drop Flow sequences, Clips and Subclips as an AAF or Flow XML into Lightworks. All the media is linked instantly, and the sequence is filled with all the correct media. This brings us one step closer to the full collaboration between products.# h5 J' a3 D4 V3 a$ x

, J0 H# x  w) w2 |: w& ^) |) C/ ]Once you have finished making your edit changes within Lightworks, simply export an AAF, - drag and drop this back to Flow, - and the entire sequence becomes available in Flow, instantly. Note that sequences are returned to Flow as simple cuts - they cannot contain overlapping cuts or transitions.2 Q( |; b$ E$ p, c

# k' J. Z2 k. ^8 @7 a% l: @: n+ P& ]0 l: C5 a3 }

& p  ?$ L9 J4 RVersion history / Release notes / Changelog:
5 h, n9 S$ ]$ \5 ?! U; k- `8 NSome of the exciting new features in version 12 can be seen below:
- S9 z" y0 [/ S2 f% G' ?3 T6 O) hAdded new Content Manager structure  [0 o& ]) s# I  r9 F
Bins and Groups (previously racks) are now all visible within the content manager( I, Y( t1 C3 @/ o
Multicam Bins (previously Sync groups) are now all visible within the content manager* ~' r9 s5 d( j  i6 V& F0 i$ D* {% c
The Search function has been incorporated into the content manager (click the magnifying glass)
" A, x( y9 R. h( p/ sAdded Clips, Subclips, Prints, Syncs, Edits, Searches, Everything and Recent filters to the content manager8 h) i0 r  B+ {) r+ Z
Added ability to create and edit Filters; N" n$ g  _6 h7 [2 J% S. v8 P- l* m
Added ability to create Filters based on search criteria and manage them
3 [& _6 X7 ~5 VAdded the ability to drag/drop files from the OS directly into an open bin (cannot import to Filters)/ \0 t3 g7 d- v% P$ y& a: J
Added the ability to import directly into an existing bin (cannot import to Filters)$ o* k: B+ q) a, g% f
And much more!
0 {! ?0 G6 ^/ U, |Optimised the drawing pipeline. Any/All UI elements are now drawn more efficiently (less laggy)$ j& d* e1 o  Q1 Z+ s" G) L1 R* n! x
Rewritten the Lightworks Play engine to remove the need for the Display Optimisation Field/Frame button
2 F# G4 w1 S' \( c, PAdded improvements to the export panel to make it easier to select a format for export$ C1 f& G1 i' q. _
Added entirely new Blur effect to the Effects panel
7 J$ K5 x! I& R7 [$ H, XAdded powerful new Colour Correction* H; C& a' ?- }' ^5 z) V% {  ^
Added powerful new Selective Colour Correction
3 A! x( K7 E! I+ Q: o- a- TAdded support for Blackmagic Fusion 7.5
: }; y) ~' }6 a! ]* ?Added import of FCP7 XMLs
9 G: d0 n6 a: c, V+ S  B+ wImproved responsiveness for image display when moving the timeline marker0 C4 r) Q/ Z2 C/ J0 z, k
The full list of fixes and other improvements in version 12 can be found in the Release Notes document3 M4 ]+ x- ]$ k/ ^- V$ D" W4 X

8 C- r5 d: ^/ ^, {Version 12.0.1 Release on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X is now available to download!
' {7 C8 [3 D* s4 a( }
# @) J  @0 [$ H8 iThis latest version of Lightworks is purely a maintenance release to address several issues that were raised over the last few weeks. The most important of these issues were performance problems with Linux Kernels 3.14 (and higher) plus sync output issues using Blackmagic hardware. The full list of fixes and features can be found on the Changelog page.
6 o/ c3 I; z0 v( Z; Z! o6 @8 T0 E  i/ G+ T* D" ]
With this latest release we have also included new Colour Correction Preset effects along with 12 new sound EQ presets. Accompanying these presets are new tutorial videos covering all the FX improvements in version 12, including how to get the best out of the new presets, with detailed descriptions of how and when to use them: www.lwks.com/videotutorials (Videos will be live shortly)1 y4 T' D% G, l6 V  B% g
$ h/ ?5 r( E* p; X
The Lightworks Forum is an important resource for new and experienced users and it has finally received a much needed makeover: www.lwks.com/forum The whole look and feel has been changed to bring it more up to date and to give users a better experience, making it feel cleaner and less cluttered. We have also renamed two of the buttons on the menu bar for clearer explanation "Learning" -> "Tutorials" and "Support" -> "Help"2 s1 H1 T- R6 a, z4 i8 s# s- r
" |2 V3 B8 P! \
Users running 12.0.1.x Beta builds will need to update to this release build. It is strongly recommended that users backup their project folder before installing any new build of Lightworks. , j* v9 A! k5 C4 G* F+ M
$ d( ]+ i) y3 m5 D# v$ `9 H, F
Version 12 of Lightworks introduces some incredible new features to the application. Primarily the Content Manager which is a very useful way of managing all your media, edits and bins in a sensible way so that you can always find your media or your bins easily.- s& ]& o, C% U1 I4 _8 S9 d

* [/ ?' U" n' w2 y* L7 yTo help bring users up to speed with the latest changes in version 12 we have produced several tutorial videos including a Quickstart Video which we recommend users watch to get up to speed with version 12 of Lightworks.
& C. `8 h8 r4 O& `! ^: i6 `& y# w( X' U
Some of the exciting new features in version 12 can be seen below:
3 w; I( l3 U- F0 \/ HAdded new Content Manager structure* p3 o4 [" R. w' I3 h# R' Y
Bins and Groups (previously racks) are now all visible within the content manager
$ x# d! |/ Y* I# ^* K1 DMulticam Bins (previously Sync groups) are now all visible within the content manager: P3 Y7 A3 c8 C1 S' l2 ?
The Search function has been incorporated into the content manager (click the magnifying glass)& Y9 x& k7 `4 ^( s% h
Added Clips, Subclips, Prints, Syncs, Edits, Searches, Everything and Recent filters to the content manager
( a) y, Q/ T- K* C# k$ {Added ability to create and edit Filters) \/ y5 r0 \/ j
Added ability to create Filters based on search criteria and manage them
' C( w/ b6 Z+ DAdded the ability to drag/drop files from the OS directly into an open bin (cannot import to Filters)# _( u6 Y5 x9 u% n: x7 r4 b
Added the ability to import directly into an existing bin (cannot import to Filters); N, R* Y, ^! |5 h6 G4 }
And much more!1 e' D# I4 D, M6 b5 X* t& N3 J( o: e
Optimised the drawing pipeline. Any/All UI elements are now drawn more efficiently (less laggy)
! k/ O& g$ [$ _( \( rRewritten the Lightworks Play engine to remove the need for the Display Optimisation Field/Frame button' Y* X6 b9 W7 \: b) z
Added improvements to the export panel to make it easier to select a format for export% c8 q  X3 Z7 c  k: a
Added entirely new Blur effect to the Effects panel& z! H0 U+ k: }% Y" z- D
Added powerful new Colour Correction  x) o. H1 H+ G; g+ [) a
Added powerful new Selective Colour Correction* s* ^4 i0 e" M3 ]5 n
Added import of FCP7 XMLs
2 n; o# v; e) u! H& IImproved responsiveness for image display when moving the timeline marker
! r. _/ A' c) g0 l* RThe full list of fixes and other improvements in version 12 can be found in the Release Notes document
( t+ I" l3 |, W; }7 C3 N
$ b( X! u7 B% f; z- {4 [& c" mFixes and Features in Version 12
0 K3 \6 y: @5 H8 P( [: g- nThis section summarizes the Fixes and Features that have been implemented in
2 f4 a' t: |; M" ^* aLightworks 12. See the following topics: 1 v8 e. \; |$ G3 J4 ^
• “Cross Platform Fixes and Features” on page 3# m6 H7 A8 P* Y  g$ x
• “Windows Fixes and Features” on page 13
: C1 {& @' X% s' t$ n• “Linux Fixes and Features” on page 148 ~( P6 \/ ]( b( c- R4 @' d
Cross Platform Fixes and Features
& J# ~3 {) D- b; O' k% CNew Content Manager Structure
; ?4 ^8 u' _1 x' @- M! N• Bins and Groups (previously racks) are now all visible within the Content Manager' U  A" H, D+ H* n+ b1 c9 X8 E
• Multicam Bins (previously Sync groups) are now all visible within the Content 5 g/ J7 }- W" l4 J8 z& g) p& B; S, ?( ~
Manager6 H( S% k" }/ j/ r" S7 g: ^9 H
• The Search function has been incorporated into the Content Manager (click the & J- ]) X5 N) A* q$ t
magnifying glass)1 h$ h  B4 {) e7 n' g& d
• Added Clips, Subclips, Prints, Syncs, Edits, Searches, Everything and Recent filters to * }1 F2 n7 C: c# R" a- |
the Content Manager: P/ m$ r' W8 Q/ N/ j5 y
• Added ability to create Filters
. t8 h3 {4 h* z8 g0 j• Added ability to create Filters based on search criteria2 b3 R) o" ~3 ?3 p" ~
• Added ability to manage Filters. To show/hide their visibility based on content; N/ W. L: K; A0 g7 D, A$ x
• Added ability to create new bins with the click of a button
: ?) P" J+ V: F: `  c- _0 O• Added ability to create an empty Group
" R4 n0 w! v' R; x: Y9 h9 F• Added ability to group bins together by highlighting them, right clicking and
& }3 K6 t) i& e; S9 Lselecting Make group
) A0 P' b# _& @0 L0 k• Added ability to copy/move bins/groups to another project simply by right clicking
6 U$ D* R5 H$ x" r6 cthem. Z; n. l* \) W" i. S8 x
• Added ability to move between previous and last bins with the arrows (top left of the
$ ]( h0 A" |( N2 k4 ~. Z# S; QContent Manager)
6 \3 H4 k( O1 C) t• Added ability to show Current items from the edit timeline (Recent Filter). F4 e  E) x: F% ^1 P
• Added ability to sort Bins by Date, Name or Type (Bin or Group)4 TP-00216-019 O# z/ t/ }$ R% L" ]+ H! `4 }) p
Fixes and Features in Version 124 I$ |( r2 x1 ?# D0 _
• Added ability to view Bin in a new browser window
  k' {: O, B5 T. U6 q• Added ability to open Edits/Syncs/Prints made in the application in the Content ( z  H/ L$ K) l. M# V+ q3 G
Manager recent filter
2 t" o6 D9 X3 v2 F• Added the ability to hide the Content Manager Filter/Bin list# [# t* m$ G: t! q. n
• Added the ability to tear off a Bin to the desktop8 Y, k% W! l* M% w/ `
• Added the ability to create a Group Shortcut by tearing off a Group from the Content 3 f5 |5 u6 d% M+ M  X
Manager to the desktop (Appears like the old style Racks)
7 a! I0 d+ y- O2 I• Added the ability to see the contents of a selected Group as tabs along the top, when
9 A  X0 W$ _! R$ H2 u9 Ethe Filter/Bin list is hidden
) x' R  z% B5 z; G' T• Added the ability to edit a user created Filter in the Content Manager+ b# s& H% B" D
• Added the ability to drag/drop files from the OS directly into an open bin (cannot ' U" `! }; T! b
import to Filters). z4 \1 k% G  x; f* D  o
• Added the ability to import directly into an existing bin (cannot import to Filters)% d! k  G3 ^2 c  S: j% o  T
• Added the ability for users to choose where to reveal new imports, in the Recent filter
# b5 `* A5 M. d1 Mor in the Searches filter (Import->cogs menu)
) q4 I# N; L8 P' W4 s3 b7 O• Bins opened from the Group Shortcut open automatically with the Filter/Bin list 3 s( L, n  {: ]1 o9 X" s: G
hidden
9 H, `3 c- p+ Q• Bin sizes are now remembered by the Content Manager (Automatic Positioning must - j) P) K. C' M6 m( H4 O5 Y
be set to No)3 c: M% v( X0 z9 ~6 p
• Allowed multiple bins to be dragged from the Content Manger to a rack on the . P0 f0 ^1 a5 y7 u* m3 T0 `! Z
desktop2 `6 g7 W" v4 O' Y. G
Bin Modifications
0 N3 S2 l* L% `3 I5 ^0 J• Creation Date will now always be the Lightworks creation date ie. import date, or
5 @  \1 X7 `& k" f2 B. I! Kdate of creation within lightworks* g2 F! B  C* a: f- D. H- a
• Added 'Media Date' This will now show the actual creation date of the media itself
5 `2 U2 `9 r, O/ @( v' w$ X(when it's available)
8 c8 N7 v5 v- L! \$ \• Added Frame rate bin column header
' {8 b+ D! C! @1 e• Added aspect ratio bin column header" h4 v! V  B9 A4 H) b6 c& m7 m/ H/ a
• Added Modified date bin column header (which you can also search by)
. S* g$ M. r' g/ {* a• Added Take bin column header5 j; H& A$ I# |- l
• Added the ability to create an empty edit from a bin8 J$ b, d  d- u; d3 Q+ H
• Added "Loading" text to tiles in bins
* q$ b1 q$ U/ g, E  }. @: R+ V) X" d• Added a message box when you create an edit or a bin to say the contents have been * M' U% Y% \# H" B5 ]
saved automatically
9 {' K2 H; R4 [7 ~( h3 T1 w$ ^9 e• Added support for Alacrity-style bins2 m* p4 y0 @# V) s2 o  T
• Added Move/Copy labels to clips when dragging and dropping clips from one bin to
( G; u8 L1 ^4 Wanother4 z: f/ ?0 q3 k9 {$ y. Y8 m
• Renamed Source Format column header to Media Format
: I2 D) q$ E5 v) r& q$ ?8 g• Renamed Location column header to Media Location (which you can also search by)TP-00216-01 5
% ?2 }' }8 H, L% S; _' zLightworks v12 Release Notes
* ~7 \! w9 i7 u0 ~0 q) ]  O  Y- lMulticam Bin Modifications6 {2 Z$ {1 k6 D" z. |
• No longer automatically enter 'compact' mode when selecting 'Display viewers' You " X% F+ j2 G$ o; S9 H
can now highlight some tiles then just click 'compact' to replicate the old behaviour)
3 V& \( G/ E# B$ o* v- ^• We now store the size/positions of viewers, based on the number of viewers that are
1 \" ~4 o: r1 R. R; J; y  Uvisible - If you have 4 viewers visible we store that layout, if you have 3 viewers visible,
6 p0 C2 D' Z2 }+ w- e" u- O$ N& \we store that layout separately -. F- V* V% F1 x# r; Z1 w- J
• Added hide viewers function
- Z, m! Q2 X, r- U( ]• Added the ability for multicam viewers to appear when opening a multicam bin. Set 6 P: G# F0 Y5 P9 J6 c
"Automatically restore viewers" to yes on the cogs menu
' `1 s; _  V% t$ zImproved Delete Panels on Bins
# F( N, F' e5 L- N4 `% J, `• The delete panels will now be the same whether selecting multiple bins, individual
# q1 [" _) \8 O, l9 I' g$ Kbins or a selection of entries inside the bin
- L  c! x$ W; v# T• Changed the wording on the delete panel to explain more clearly what will happen ' k- U' a8 y: U0 {, g
with the deleted items
0 m  G6 N; H( [6 A' }• Changed the options on the delete panel to explain more clearly what is being
& |# F# t1 F5 ~0 Zdeleted& `) @! t2 c3 L5 I# N
• Included the number of Bin/Log/Media files that will be deleted9 N' E, Z# D7 n# r1 O4 M2 U2 ^% B- Q. {
• Prevented users from deleting Logs only resulting in orphaned media
: C3 E3 r1 H/ k• Prevented users from being able to delete a bin when tagged entries are selected
9 S/ ?/ Y5 O. E; U! V- w• Renamed "Destroy" to "Delete"
( i0 q" {2 e* MFX Panel Enhancements, Z2 ^5 I, Q' x9 L2 B: K
• Added tabs to the effects settings panel for multiple tracks
5 w6 k& P' o$ C3 S• Combined the effects sliders panel and keyframes panel into one
. q+ H4 q3 v" a3 }• Cleaned up the effects parameter appearance9 J* T; C# M  V% r
• New effects can now be added from the effects settings panel* M0 Q; ~* Y0 q& S
• Allowed effects to be dragged/dropped from the effects browser window to the
1 C( P' E$ D6 g  ?' _6 {6 k/ \effect settings panel
6 ]7 N  ?; k8 O• Some effects parameters are now collapsed/hidden by default5 z  m1 P7 r" `4 E0 T; w% L
• Used F6 for revealing the effects settings panel (Lightworks.prefs file will need to be ( ?7 r2 F" \6 ?0 H
reimported)
2 S% m" p+ n- LSearch Panel Improvements
/ B( g$ h( _  j6 \" h  _6 h; q' ^• Search fields can now be reordered. f& ^; w& c/ c5 U! A8 M* O! x
• Search panel can now be resized vertically
  Z, A4 h3 B% w/ L6 Z• Restored the ability to keep the search card open after a search6 TP-00216-01
6 X: X/ U. ~. {/ S+ F0 R' ZFixes and Features in Version 12
! i7 `- U3 }3 ANew XML Interchange
3 Y4 r! m" v+ e4 c! c• Import FCP7 generated XMLs
3 r5 p" {7 [( A: W• All XML imports will automatically link to existing media or import missing media! G- X" B# b; s, u8 V% ?  b- k
• All XML imports will use the media files in the same location as the XML if the path to % {# e! b+ |" {# G0 x
the media contained in the XML is not accessible
( q" i% R# m8 N/ S* `% W8 e: e• Transitions are not currently supported
6 o/ K% P* m+ a" v• FX are not currently supported
0 ^9 M! y6 N' V! K' K& @- f• Limited XML import to FCP7 version 5 XMLs only2 S: O% Q, }! i, r; m
General Fixes
+ g" \3 T8 h" L( _/ Z• Rewritten Lightworks Play engine to remove the need for the Display Optimization # p" ]7 l2 E9 @. H" B1 W9 Z. z
Field/Frame button
) N+ C  T. @& {$ A• Moved Clip references function from the Searchcard to a right click function on edits.
4 R# k/ P' |+ xFind -> Clip references
; g  I0 U4 F; D. l' @• Renamed Sync Groups to Multicam Bins throughout the application
  Y9 Z6 Y# _4 I2 ?• Renamed Racks to Groups throughout the application- `% ~! L; I+ E/ b3 G7 L1 w
• Renamed Find Groups function to Find Bins throughout the application' ~' t4 }8 c+ u) y& Q" x
• Renamed Groups on the searchcards to Bins# t- k+ b  w% A( k
• Added Filename as a comment to EDL generation2 V# f3 v# W  p2 _, S
• Added Auto-reveal for submenus (ie. hovering over a menu item for a short period 1 ^( i' w& L( c# i9 X( I
will now cause its submenu to appear)6 R  w% O2 H- E! v( r5 o/ k* ]
• Changed keyboard shortcut F5 & F6 to show/hide the Content Manager; K# k7 ^8 K! x7 y" @- {
• Changed Drag and Drop import to automatically import the dragged file. Batch
. r3 [& {3 e3 C$ K$ S" q$ _5 timport is still accessible by right clicking the import tool3 h2 k- X, x* d, T& V' t" K; G
• Changed Clipboard behaviour. When the Clipboard opens users can decide whether
% O1 x  s% r8 d  ~) g% fthe Clipboard automatically opens again next time or not
) h, u- w% N' B3 _! M• Bin view option is now a toggle switch. B# {4 O" y5 U# G5 ~% }7 c) N% A
• Improved background import to populate imported files in a bin as they become
9 o* D3 a. ~! z! h0 pavailable (Copy Local and Transcode only)$ I9 g: G) U( z/ u
• Improved Make edit function from the Bin now opens the Recent filter in the Content 3 X1 @- C6 X5 q1 C% O( Q$ [
Manager3 a9 L3 Y9 h7 r
• Used 'Classic' console speed toggling behaviour by default
7 y# o( J( J$ b• Optimized the drawing pipeline. Any/All UI elements are now drawn more efficiently
8 B1 V* O1 C4 ]% W7 I: K; j(less laggy)
5 Q1 u8 E) [, e7 F8 E5 P! X• Improved the low-level threading efficiency which helps to reduce the amount of # `  Y9 i0 Y  p: e7 k6 r
CPU time spent whilst idling (and at all other times)
( }  ~) {. K1 Q0 y" Y• Removed any historic mention of Groups from within the application
) \5 R" w$ ]/ z( M2 T6 V• Render panel now pops to the top when it is hidden and the render button is pressed
7 B. J, k# m" n( F' \6 \• Fixed appearance of compression options on the transcode options of the batch - ^4 u' a5 H) p' A0 v$ N) i* v
import panel" U' |7 S- ?0 _% [. q/ V
• Fixed Content Manager Filter>Bin boundary incorrectly scaling the bin width. You + s2 O6 ^2 ?1 P! Q7 u  f! j8 O/ s! @
can still force the old behaviour by holding down 'shift'
) a) `. u# G) H8 F• Fixed Auto-reveal for submenus not working correctly after clicking a submenu item5 p: @+ w+ y( l. j2 T- w
• Fixed potential crash enabling and disabling Standby on the record panel repeatedlyTP-00216-01 7/ y. \: r# O% `
Lightworks v12 Release Notes! T3 X3 y% j+ i$ G# _9 ?& e
• Fixed no image appearing on RAW .MOV sample files' u/ l1 V& Q  D1 }  d3 D
• Fixed not being able to enter a project due to room lock without a name
0 v" C" p% U8 l2 h  E• Fixed media folders not being created when changing the local project space
& g4 |# Q% _- `, M4 rlocation, r( p/ p. V& L
• Fixed viewer showing incorrect image for an offline file3 W' O* O9 m2 E* Q7 V. m
• Changed Bin group key assignment to bring the current Content Manager to the " S* ~0 d) N6 ^& n' N
front and to open a Content Manager if one is not currently open* g/ r. j/ D8 S; i3 c/ g" `
• Reordered the bin settings menu# Z3 c! @+ L; V: {
• Used the background tasks mechanism to compile pixel shaders at startup& M. v. w1 q3 T+ l
• Fixed crash using the find material function if "original audio filename" is ticked
. D/ k  J/ n. @; v* p) ^4 f• Fixed timeline size not being remembered correctly after closing and opening if the 9 U0 l# @8 [* L: Z
individual tracks have been resized6 O4 f% L9 l$ I, Y& K3 M5 p
• Fixed incorrect image when rendering 1080i as 1080p( Q4 k, k- e' ~2 b
• Fixed Reset all function on key assignments panel$ q: q: q5 ?' }) @
• Fixed incorrect image on Image Sequence exports
& K5 U4 ]) }2 C* t• Fixed crash cancelling a transcode on import
! k9 B0 ?7 ]# W( _• Fixed outline parameter on Titling effect not fading out correctly9 D  P* ?% h  O' w* q- V# i
• Fixed bin columns (audio rate/duration) not changing when project output-format is
) ?  @6 Q) h6 ~2 ^! z- e# T* echanged
; N$ j  ~  k  C# \2 n• Added Changelists panel to the key assignments0 a. s$ ?) `+ K: p4 T5 w$ }
• Added "(H.264/MP4)" to the YouTube export option
6 T/ R) n2 S. P2 s• Added further improvements for entering a locked room4 g( Z  D1 p; k2 m
• Added the ability to cancel an ALE import
9 Y2 |- `: E( y5 f• Added ALE config.dat entries to import cogs menu! x3 v" r3 A2 V
• Added WMV option to the export panel
& t# j5 Q; v. ^• Added descriptions for many of the key assignable console functions
3 p  z5 L/ v) E+ l0 [4 b6 F• Removed Reset Selected Category option from key assignments panel
0 q6 H3 y, A& _% u! A: }5 a& }• Removed Reset Selected Command option from key assignments panel
2 g, I& w* d- o; w, l# M. {* C• Changed 'Mark all' key assignment to 'mark segment end'9 P% j$ s+ d( U1 G3 R# e3 u( u
• Updated the AVID and FCP keyboard .prefs files with the CMD functions on Mac5 l& a* S$ M% I9 Q& C  ]
• ALT keyboard functions are now replaced by CMD functions on Mac, `1 }% B8 w: s3 {) @! Q) M
• Fixed timeline track size being remembered when closing and reopening a timeline
0 V% s/ O/ j8 \( z$ s• Fixed concurrent players setting not working on multicam bins+ I* \" G9 w+ b4 Y+ q" \
• Fixed 1080p 23.98 exports being incorrect length if the audio sample rate is anything ; m9 S' S2 j$ \. T
other than 48khz
2 s4 ^4 n3 f9 v8 j9 f5 y9 A0 a. F• Fixed incorrect image on UYVY AVI exports being (video pink and green); y. ~' D' k" D5 e
• Fixed column resizing on the Cue panel, g. ]. o4 t7 W1 r1 V
• Fixed drag and drop segment preview being incorrectly aligned prior to drop
0 K) \3 P4 E' J5 N9 e" `: v. H• Fixed title text updating slowly during playback! x! K: i" O7 h* [7 B
• Fixed alphanumeric cue sorting
% D1 `6 S! q- _7 ~' y7 Z• Fixed cue panel redraw bug# y! @2 c: M. u. ^- h8 T
• Fixed redraw error when renaming bins8 TP-00216-01
. S, e; Z% u9 R9 V* ]Fixes and Features in Version 12
6 ]  O& S3 {* A1 P• Fixed tooltip for empty edit. z/ d: g. o, }# b0 ]' j* }$ `
• Fixed Pop out original function so that tiles now open in the Recent filter Current tab, |' {! Y- ^7 e0 h
• Fixed deleting tagged cues from a sorted cue list failing
! ~! H, Q! O- Q- ~• Fixed potential crash playing a viewer with AJA or Blackmagic hardware
2 Z2 P# a- s4 Z" a1 C6 N+ c• Added the ability to drag out a tile from the Pop out original button  }- X8 [# J6 T- R' H. V
• Added improvements to the export panel to make it easier to select a format for 3 i8 b+ ?" W4 J2 q4 t! ^
export- K( E5 a7 @5 p. c4 N$ \; b
• Added entirely new Blur effect to the Effects panel$ S4 m  _9 k6 i) ]! L1 y0 i8 k/ v; n8 ^2 }
• Improved responsiveness for image display when moving the timeline marker
% {1 B0 p" A4 D4 Y• New edit viewers now open next to source viewer7 H6 s4 J, Z" o5 L4 [9 h( z. d5 F
• Changed the ordering of the menu items when right clicking an effect on the
7 F6 b% B3 q1 o3 f1 `timeline
: {6 X3 l! i& H  Q# |7 G• Restored desired clipboard pop-out behaviour
- D* G7 K6 Y& r6 _5 v• Prevented the Clipboard popping out in response to a cue addition* f( R6 D6 `+ G% x& D3 m8 p
• Prevented the Clipboard popping out in response to an edit deletion
& B+ J2 U! T& w# g• Removed the FX Interval Update button on the Video tab of the project card. All
7 R/ s; R& s0 i8 K, MEffects are now Frame based6 R% i  j% |) X6 q+ M3 V
• Removed the Project Update button on the Details tab of the project card. Duration ' f* {" o+ J8 X3 E
and Audio Reply Rate now update on the fly! r' ?8 G3 \7 N1 y3 ?* d) b
• The import panel is now larger by default on completely new installations
  G4 T: R' `. b# a. n" N• Fixed potential crash mixing grouped audio levels
! h7 ]. B! K" J• Fixed potential crash playing viewers or tiles5 \" V) z- c7 \. U  p+ C; r5 M6 D) ]
• Fixed thumbnail images displaying incorrectly in bins+ J% H9 N; W- b& U0 m- W$ k/ N
• Fixed fullscreen preview not working correctly for source/record viewer focus
8 J) e. f" x" _  C• Fixed the incoming shot not updating during a trim if the previous outgoing shot is % t3 Y/ Q2 j4 L; v8 A2 h  l* ~4 N
) u; |: _. ~) L. Y# u6 M. ?% Z• Fixed crash inserting too much text into the Description section of the Cues panel, e+ }% L/ ]  L3 g( y4 g
• Fixed crash deleting a clip after playing it
6 q0 t( K$ \1 H4 R, u8 ?2 ~$ _• Fixed moved cut trim to the left leaving incorrect image behind on the right hand
* I& M. s) j9 o# Bside of the viewer; S/ ^- L9 F/ }6 l  _
• Fixed image frame flashing on viewer when pressing Stop
! w1 t6 i7 @. J) l• Show 'Offline'/'Sound'/'Empty' correctly on all viewers/tiles& ]& I- B6 u# j9 y7 G
• Fixed long timeout with too much text in the description field of the Cue panel
+ t# o- V3 a$ ~- T" Z3 {  o• Fixed flash frames when pressing stop during a trim operation and general playback
* N, f  P. G. x: |/ s  m0 Yif the vectorscope is open, Y6 Q- g! w, d) J* J+ O, f
• Fixed audio levels not being duplicated on grouped audio tracks when ungrouping
% y2 r5 O: `! ^0 n0 E$ |  n3 p• Fixed redraw errors on the project card when a background task is present* j# [3 d2 D8 ^* N0 q: V3 |
• Fixed potential crash clicking the cogs icon on a bin
) w) ]* t" E& m1 l, h- A3 ]% n/ J• Fixed crash selecting files in a bin and right clicking whilst an export is taking place& b: g( n* w) m* U8 U* i5 J) ]
• Fixed image sequences not being detected correctly when dragging and dropping % T. A; S+ d, w- B
into the application* T' I* T. P7 D+ M1 [/ h3 S
• Fixed potential crash removing an effect during playback
" T1 R; h) f. t- v  z& a* U• Fixed picture update when selecting/deselecting video tracksTP-00216-01 9( {3 o. A* |4 c$ y/ L8 E3 K: U
Lightworks v12 Release Notes
" j% S! }2 I0 }8 s• Fixed thumbnail image not appearing on tile when dragging segment/range from ) s3 I2 u  Q5 B, }0 i$ I& K
timeline to bin
9 h$ v5 K) X: Y" G0 J5 G# Z: y. C+ b1 [• Fixed 75% white level in the color bars effect
- y7 e% Q5 b8 A• Fixed button width of restore button the restore edits panel
! ?! [# z) g# t7 B9 f  S- U6 F8 n" E• Fixed undo/redo not redrawing the edit timeline correctly0 [$ q+ w4 f2 d) Y" O& f
• Fixed ProRes 4K MOV files importing as audio only
6 l: ?; g' v6 H. C• Fixed 30fps being available for DVCPROHD exports (must be 29.97)
0 A9 S0 [! O- C; `& D3 T• Fixed EDL export failing due to Clipname/Filename Comments being enabled6 S( X1 X, z8 I$ a: Y6 G$ X( B% |5 N
• Disabled the import panel from being opened on the project browser screen! ^# Y8 i( ?; c! P9 S. o8 d2 e; C
• Added the ability to choose thumbnail type to the project browser
, u) x. g2 F6 {: D* k4 B2 R" [• Ignored empty transient bins created in version 11
* p3 Q/ Z) V+ |, [9 L  e+ y• Prevented unrelated viewers from popping to front when a another tile/viewer is 0 E; Q% n: ?* V  d; \7 m
closed
8 M4 @9 ?$ Q/ n. y- D3 f• Fixed Rendering/Exporting a clip with a Title effect defaulting to original text
' E: F! ~- e3 m) k  }• Fixed EDL advanced panel scaling
1 g+ C9 v! ~$ |* [" J, J• Fixed clicking undo redrawing the edit timeline correctly after mixing audio levels
$ O' e* \4 e7 l  m5 X5 G• Fixed duplicated MXF clips being detected as stereoscopic on import2 W  v$ W& w# @
• Fixed AIFF samples failing to import
1 u  K4 x6 b/ }, \9 `4 O6 }$ {) [• Fixed potential crash scanning for network drives4 s- k7 R8 N1 c2 @
• Changed ALE media-matching logic
- Y' t" {3 B, j! f2 [$ B& i2 M• Avoided checking media offline status so often (drawing tiles/viewers)
- P: g8 C7 q  m5 n1 A' y6 c% J8 l• Don't do media offline checks when drawing the edit timeline in network projects
- w- Z& g& e$ V2 @0 @• Fixed crash dragging an audio effect from the effects panel to the edit timeline
7 h# ?: X5 V' u2 P5 T: b• Fixed incorrect number of channels appearing on MXF audio imports7 |( n' f3 {, ~2 K8 t
• Fixed macro renaming not updating in the key assignments list
# I) i4 z& k. K" F/ U8 v• Fixed crash exporting as XDCAM EX 1080p 25fps Anamorphic9 j. V, x! h& o0 c+ l
• Fixed crash on startup if a project .odb is missing but a .backup is present' i) y5 o: X1 j$ c5 x+ ?( b
• Fixed items not being removed from the batch import panel after starting import
8 c8 S: B+ ^9 {" S! {' m% @; X• Fixed audio waveforms not being displayed correctly when zoomed in part way - @% z# \, U1 V* i0 M( c
through a file
  q8 ~5 B, Q5 H9 e  ]1 J• Fixed crash changing the project output format during playback
. e6 p" ]5 n% C. t" o• Fixed image sequences not being detected correctly on the second import attempt # U" G& {2 c# ~! x" ]7 R
after a restart
8 T! ]% Y8 \. M# N- C0 |• Fixed viewer image not updating on edit viewer when undoing an effect% [2 k  U8 ^8 n- z
• Fixed metadata added to Subclips in the Subclips filter of the content manger not - F/ O1 Y- y# j, l9 ~
persisting
, V+ X" z0 o& l9 _7 G; N( j3 [• Make YouTube exports suitable for streaming
3 ]# J7 `4 K! T% I/ D4 K• Added the ability to duplicate existing effects from the effects settings panel& ?( i. f# F  f' b& e/ V" n
• Added a 'Reset' function on the effects settings panel
, y2 o1 g  Y8 H0 i6 [• Upgraded to Main Concept 9.9 SDK on Windows, Mac and Linux
4 \! A$ Y8 [# T6 p3 i) J, Q+ h• Upgraded to Main Concept 3.4 Transcoding SDK on Windows, Mac and Linux
, J& y) z7 x) c( [• Removed 720i format from Camera Formats export options list10 TP-00216-01% R' o  C) p$ h' D& F' k
Fixes and Features in Version 12
' S- q/ D; B/ a$ S( E• Explicitly save the project-database immediately after it's generated (as opposed to ! Y' c' I/ i, I  Q) w) E
when exiting the room/project)
- \9 G0 D) P' b& ~• Removed Normalization and Grouping options from the audio tab of the project card
# ~* T" Q" p8 n) j) G) `(To be reinstated at a later date)- V" z0 y! u5 R* y
• Fixed key assignment search
3 Y( N5 l+ F. m+ B% k• Fixed being able to clear marks with the viewer 'clear marks' on a previously 3 R% c  ~2 v$ I( d# d
deselected track2 E: L  k2 |. l1 H+ x. u% M, r
• Fixed TIF/JPG export failing with an empty V track
  Q( U9 @: P; p% @• Fixed Format selection from the drop down list on the import panel
- t* O* U$ ]- s5 g" y) c• Fixed bin creation in search filters1 Z* n. z3 o' }8 o) i. F- C2 B
• Fixed redraw error in timeline indicator area when resizing a viewer/timeline if a
/ G, Y4 E0 S2 d. c1 K3 |, h1 Zmark/park is present+ h3 b- p2 y# J0 l' [9 C+ r
• Fixed dragging tiles out from a bin set to List view with the audio mixer panel open
/ [; e" H. X! R0 O0 G+ G! [• Fixed pop out original function not work correctly with Syncs
" l; L3 r8 h5 m1 G+ h( ~• Fixed 1280x1080 stills aspect ratio incorrectly detected
8 u1 o/ \2 w* `• Fixed crash viewing clipboard timeline if FX tracks are present with no V tracks
4 C& m0 F1 p5 n  ], _' n• Improved XDCAM EX MOV playback using up all available memory
' h- r, f  W& g: ^+ T• Ensure that mouse events are not passed to custom stills providers unless in the + o, a' L6 Y) X6 y, c: B5 [
picture area. p1 \3 l/ y1 w$ p) p) c0 |8 p) o
• Paused background shader compilation if a shader is synchronously requested from
/ {# r' }: D& }  vanother thread
$ u* t0 T0 y& `2 w• Changed behaviour of the Replace button on edit/clip viewers (Now does Replace 3 r9 [1 S  ^+ u7 {1 W8 h
and Next same as the on-screen console)
! o% e& K8 b$ g• Changed appearance of BITC feet/frames to show a "+" sign and not a "." between
; }- V3 s7 `2 y4 b" Pfootage and frames4 Z& E+ \! B( S6 |
• Changed appearance of BITC feet/frames to show two digits for frames
3 l5 k5 z9 Y' ^9 f• Fixed crash exporting a bin of media as an AAF- }! |- Y0 D) \# \' _& I' \+ B! G
• Fixed DPX thumbnails appearing incorrectly on the import panel/ Q3 p  q$ T* }1 p; k! v4 B2 w
• Fixed XDCAM EX file structure showing an empty folder for some XDCAM EX folders
4 \3 V: {' s3 [  Hon the import panel3 C! B$ d: [) I$ u4 F% f9 L" y
• Fixed Media format column showing no data for Blackmagic Cinema camera files2 N% d5 P- ]! m6 Z, |( [% D
• Fixed incorrect aspect ratio on Blackmagic Cinema camera files/ @% d$ e4 s/ s9 x
• Fixed waveforms not being drawn correctly on Syncs in an edit after making an : ~" T3 ^2 H6 Z- R+ e3 g1 c
empty cut
5 ^$ Z0 _' ]- C: e% J1 l& ^• Fixed MP3 files failing to import due to uppercase extension (.MP3)( K* z6 |; `  O1 [; r( F3 r# q
• Fixed potential crash during an export
( Q  s0 \5 g6 `9 c2 v! M• Fixed mouse grabbing of color ranges0 H, w/ p5 u) N
• Fixed incorrect audio playing at a cut point if the audio monitor delay setting has
' w" C+ `6 V6 x; w- s2 \been enabled with hardware I/O
! `  W6 m' u: E' u• Don't attempt to set a valid Blackmagic output if the display mode is not supported6 m1 |  V7 s. m/ k+ E& J0 c
• Make sure that routing-panel thumbnails update in response to time changes
0 c3 r4 K1 }, ^- O6 l6 q9 S• Ensure that the FX panel can be revealed (eg. via F6) when positioned on a segment ( J' C1 b; \9 L8 K3 G6 h4 f# i
that refers to a sync/subclip
: O, q5 r5 D: w( u. w) N• Enhanced AAF import/export to include metadata: Shot, Who, Description, Notes,
1 O9 [4 m2 [6 lCam Roll, Lab Roll, Orig Audio Reel, Orig Audio Start, Sound TC and TakeTP-00216-01 119 f0 S+ r) Q, U- T! X9 S9 [
Lightworks v12 Release Notes7 w2 y. r4 H3 }* S* j9 m* ~; @
• Fixed XDCAM 422 50Mb CBR MOVs importing as Video only
3 ~  T: {- k. M* L• Fixed crash cancelling a current effect render: d# f# W+ g% I; t3 j
• Fixed rendering a dissolve as a marked section resulting in a black clip
8 f5 k; x4 R3 {, y% _& Z• Fixed scrolling in the Wordings panel not working correctly8 F* ~# d/ {; a% v8 E/ ?9 h, k- S
• Fixed crash ungrouping source clip audio channels$ F% f# r- t* s& j# w2 a7 k
• Fixed intermittent crash due to thread safety issue opening/playing audio
& Q1 ^, E( d8 }8 T: D0 `• Fixed Bin names losing their name highlight after using the Find bin function on a ' U% C' ^! w4 m* m3 h- E
shot1 ^4 ^: a4 f; E0 B. r3 p
• Fixed Sort by options on the project browser
& a9 p3 d& U0 ~# }# G• Fixed the 'copy marked section' keyboard shortcut (so that it creates a subclip, not a
2 J0 \4 L  H0 |; Ksync)
( p' L# ?' U" n, `. n' R• Fixed incorrect pixel aspect ratio on DVCProHD MOV export/renders/transcodes' d2 U- C! Z7 L8 N: ?+ e7 U
• Fixed incorrect audio output on Blackmagic I/O when set to 720p 24/23.98/30fps
, x0 v# T. ?; L3 r1 w• Disabled odd framerate options for YouTube exporter in 48fps projects: j  v4 w6 g; b% C* a
• Transcoded batch imports now silently populate bins after the first file completes
8 }8 |& f7 F7 I! y2 G• Removed any mention of "Permanent" or old style "Groups" from the application  m" W) G- s9 E. [
• Fixed 'Scene' metadata for AAF export and import
  N9 [  p% h- J# h• Fixed potential audio drop outs and stuttering during playback
" z  J# o- p1 `! L8 W1 |0 v% M! B$ u% r• Fixed crash entering the lobby (if in shared projects another station has a project
! ]" U. t( K" P  Bdatabase open, or if the .ODB is open in an editor)2 y/ @6 K, D( }
• Fixed .ED5s not being exported/restored from Lightworks Archives correctly
4 B6 `$ W; f( }8 eresulting in "Media Offline" and "Missing Logs"
# _; _+ j# e  F• Fixed missing items in Lightworks Archive summary .ODB and add them back. Old
8 L, q3 f- p: mincorrect archives will now also be restored correctly
5 c# x- W9 B  M2 M" G  O1 H• Fixed reading the correct "Orig audio reel" data correctly from an AVID AAF
. a: H) ]* S* H. e6 g# w• Fixed audio clicking when playing back WAV files0 g* I( L: _  P" U& a  A
• Fixed Color picker tool missing from Chromakey panels% y9 R+ h% X% W4 g2 I" {: g
• Fixed Pro Res 444 with alpha channel not revealing after applying Blend effect+ `" n% ?  B' P. J! X: j/ i; |
• Fixed AAF export to include "original audio timecode" when generating an AVID AAF% g! a+ d" {" L8 V+ h
• Fixed incorrect "original audio timecode" imported from AVID generated AAFs
, r  I8 S! q9 K0 w• Fixed audio-only EDL exports to use the "original audio Reel ID" if "Original audio
: m/ s1 A! E) q; ftimecode" is selected! v! t( v3 \! P- L
• Fixed potential crash when generating EDLs from clips with very long names ! W$ P; g( D1 O+ M' D# W# O. n( _
("Clipname/Filename comment" enabled)
  K1 ^, |' L4 t1 F& C• Fixed potential crash making a sync from audio and picture clips in a bin
  b4 I, ?& V% e4 C• Fixed incorrect label on edit timeline when deselecting a track* @5 F/ Z/ g, W/ J0 a$ Z! w
• Fixed pop out original function on source edits if a record edit is not present
1 z8 n7 U3 z# @, s• Fixed decoding of GV MOV samples (ai56 and ai5p)& \( y( J+ N) R6 |4 R
• Added ALE track matching configuration
' [8 F) l# t5 H• Fixed audio checkerboarding on grouped audio tracks. Grouped tracks will now be 2 T3 W$ T3 I0 C- e
ungrouped automatically4 ~+ K5 h0 G! |# Q  M6 J; [& U
• Fixed Toolbar appearing underneath other panels' E) X8 W3 U3 C5 X" [& J2 M) t: q' A3 P
• Fixed crash generating the bins cache file12 TP-00216-01
+ [' Z/ ?. L/ m# R; H2 YFixes and Features in Version 12
  r1 y: k+ C0 t7 N8 V' o• Fixed incorrect audio pop at the end of WAV imports in 24/30fps projects- J8 _4 f3 D. v4 N- _
• Fixed CTRL/CMD A in text fields including the Title effect  K3 v: ~- r& c* t' _( k
• Fixed mouse wheel no longer working on effects sliders7 ^% ]! C: F# t* y) A6 e
• Fixed DVD export failing in 24fps and 30fps projects
- I' H6 g) R# D* P7 T. x% @• Fixed missing options from DVD export
: }1 N/ g7 i- d, x  W- f& a4 p9 N* y• Fixed edits being saved with erroneous levels-track metadata
5 D4 H( P& P  U$ q% W• Changed the suffix for new bin names (based on the number of selected source bin
1 [$ e5 e+ v4 Z0 T# mitems)
# |  e9 Z6 Z6 \, F% I. K/ ~, E• Prevented text disappearing when you have one very long line of text3 Y- t+ C) M' r$ d+ O8 Y2 H
• Subclips now inherit all metadata of the original take. This only works for newly
: u% V, o2 u1 J' B0 g- jcreated subclips! e+ W& G% S8 i- T& |$ ^5 Y
• Syncs now inherit all text metadata of the original take. Timecode still to be done.   o0 h& [5 {# l
This only works for newly created syncs6 m6 N. C. n5 t' h) C9 U& {& V& K
• Restore projects function on the project browser now remembers the last used 7 |6 O9 P1 @8 }! t4 }/ q% J; X7 L
location* y8 a, k! O3 K4 P0 h+ W
• Automatically make transient bins from previous versions of Lightworks permanent 0 g- m2 s0 D8 H. a9 L3 g# p& z
when running up version 12.08 R1 a  U) q. X/ y% b
• Show thumbnails for Lightworks archives when possible
. o& S: N  L4 Z% G• Show the correct Type for Subclips/Syncs in bins set to List view" ^5 h- ^1 p. }( Q. i. [
• Repair edits with a surplus of levels tracks (rather than marking them as 'CORRUPT')& m! d1 `! `3 P: i2 }
• Amended text on the expired licensing panel to account for users with subscriptions
7 `9 K7 U$ N* O4 C/ L: h% }• Changed the color of the Subclip flags from beige to blue
' _+ a$ i  t7 Q2 Q% Y• Changed "Mark all" keyboard shortcut to "]"on all keyboard preference files
. E. _3 {9 P; f9 Q% ?3 C(Previously "Mark segment")
+ u$ S8 P6 W: g4 Y7 f2 ]• Improved the tear off timecode feature. Left click and drag the timecode label, then " h: w6 c( J, M9 g! s9 x
drag and drop it onto another label. {* @  |- F& N+ k3 y) F3 e1 S
• Fixed crash clicking the color picker tool5 d* H. n4 [3 ]
• Fixed hang using the search function in the Wording panel7 @1 o/ V3 N3 y7 z& U3 J# Z% E9 S( K
• Fixed "Enter" key handling in the key assignments panel
9 j7 R+ E8 v7 K  l: l* D' r' G% _• Fixed incorrect resizing on the Transcode Settings panel+ P& m% N+ m. ]4 n
• Fixed assistant-app panel border style
5 H! ^& Q, A  Y" a$ G• Fixed crash clicking the Flatten Sources button on Assistant Applications
+ D: G, y% g7 u7 n. H• Changed bin column entry from "Projstd" to "Default" in the Bin columns list
6 F. N+ L& }5 q2 E3 ~• Amended ALE duration comparisons when importing ALEs) u7 \. P: ]9 q0 P5 M
• Added new keybindable 'Insert' variants which guarantee to preserve track sync
7 w8 e: \  b/ p: Heven when destination tracks are deselected/ m, @8 g- y; Y: L6 \) }: J9 V4 ^
• Added an additional licensing panel that explains the licensing limitations when / L( N' {: k- K% Z6 ^
activating Lightworks Pro1 P9 m9 M% D- [0 h- @/ w% G
• Fixed potential crash clicking undo after making an effect modification! n0 i/ X- s# f; ], k, G2 i
• Fixed Color dropper tool not working correctly on the Title effect
1 ]* ^0 p" W* x! R' P• Fixed crash clicking Mark when in Standby on the database record panel0 \& L, N3 p  z$ A. b
• Fixed crash entering a project after adding a new effect and exiting7 u8 Q/ l' K' `
• Fixed output monitor not updating when clicking between tiles and viewersTP-00216-01 13
$ ?; H+ s3 k+ q# q, YLightworks v12 Release Notes
5 ]* o6 k7 U# H# q• Fixed potential crash recording from a database
0 Z* [4 H7 z, `( A" Q" ~* ]  r• Fixed corrupted text in the Notes field of Filecards
! x' l# v' q6 J" R• Fixed open effect panel not refreshing correctly after reconfiguring a render
; i, n1 {+ L6 P• Fixed out of sync audio on exported files when exporting 25fps files in a 24fps project
. B+ E, U0 ]  x1 v0 i• Edit timeline now opens by default when opening an edit from a bin# f6 j  Y' g' x/ r3 M, C) M
• Renamed the AAF media import linking option on the import panel settings menu
5 H0 ^9 M3 b' P7 m5 o9 P, b• Renamed "Make copy" on source viewers to "Make Subclip"
# [' A$ S- l3 O/ f" j$ l5 s, a• Hide 'Output' option on the System Settings panel if Matrox hardware is not detected, q+ x# r. |9 n) s! P
• Fixed incorrect wording when closing the Clipboard
. [  Q9 j( e% C$ w9 z6 v• Fixed incorrect AAF exports not exporting the audio data in the edit correctly
0 b% k5 \6 k, o) e' J• Fixed Bin tiles appearing on top of one another when moving them from one bin to - Q/ w( M' ^: ^# j0 g7 Y
another (Tiles view, auto positioning = No)
. r8 J4 z* T5 p  D* [1 P• Fixed Bin name highlighting not working correctly when dragging and dropping 1 E' H* B$ i8 ?* v
media
. x, w! {" X& ~5 M• Added a setting for a default edit timeline that includes a set amount of system black 9 W4 }9 Y* o* k7 L/ t# ~4 ~3 @
(To change the settings, right click the new edit tool, select "New edit settings")" h5 q- s0 V8 {, Y
• Added MJPEG decode (MOV/AVI) using FFMPEG for all platforms including Windows ; D: ~( P7 y) l0 z' B0 x* R/ C
64bit. This fixes various playback issues
, a# Y3 W0 b3 C) e& B• Edits created from bins now populate in that bin rather than a filter: V$ Z3 {5 m8 i- X6 p
• Fixed Focus is not transferred from text fields when right clicking
9 [8 B. O: Y$ f• Dragging a clip out from the "Make Subclip" icon on a source now makes a subclip 8 V% U: @( j9 [  I
not an edit
8 P4 Y" G; e# W4 p5 w) @- wWindows Fixes and Features4 u% q6 q& G& }2 B% X
• Fixed Group creation/renaming in shared projects- k8 J4 w2 c0 F1 X
• Fixed Incorrect image on thumbnail preview for QuickTime exports with marked ' N) [7 l1 k# J! I, o( g
range selected
; Z* Y/ A& t, Y  H4 ~" W• Make sure that 'Occupied by ..' appears correctly for shared projects/rooms
: k2 Q4 H+ l2 s' R3 u0 I# ]• Fixed newly created Filters not appearing in shared projects5 V$ ~4 {* K! }" E# C8 I& e: m
• Ensure that room thumbnails generated on Windows are opaque
; X6 K  m2 T" C$ P4 h, S: \• Fixed Cineform UHD files importing with the incorrect aspect ratio2 q; Z, |( Z* q* A: x$ r" b
• Fixed audio missing in A2 channel when transcoding Quicktime H264 .MOVs with
. w  l6 R6 f2 q. F8 RAAC audio on import
' e- u0 |- i& o* M. b6 w! z• Updated application with the new Lightworks Icon$ D/ f* [  N. [0 o
• Enabled minidump creation for Windows 64bit- C: R' P" \9 l6 K0 f% v  o2 T* q
• Fixed edit containers not updating correctly in shared projects
) p( F" a/ w- g- s' E• Fixed PNG image sequences being created when exporting as PSD. Q: t' l- ~- `% x' C9 {4 _. Y
• Fixed potential crash mixing audio levels with a Mackie
9 |) P6 O1 v+ t7 q7 q• Changed OpenCL handling to allow Lightworks to start& `7 x$ D7 W; l9 f5 n
• Use separate locations for system and user effect-templates% }' N# i: @  t- s
• Fixed crash if Matrox device driver doesn't match installed version# q0 I$ `/ b3 Q- j$ ~
• Fixed 1080i output using AJA devices14 TP-00216-01
( N# {+ q8 o$ A% O- CLimitations and Known Problems in Version 12% n' e7 o5 k' D0 g8 s' ~
• Fixed crash recording ProRes MOV using Blackmagic or AJA hardware, a/ D& G9 z+ d! j
• Fixed 1080i SDI images on the record panel through AJA showing horizontal tearing# s( e5 d1 A  A: e' Z
Linux Fixes and Features - Y5 Y; }% @! ~! C8 a! \, d! I+ l2 \
• Reinstated P2 AVCintra export option (no longer crashes due to new Main Concept 4 z4 e) n% O' f, {/ W3 u4 q* R* p# _4 Q
SDK)7 x9 z9 g, d5 S- D: v
• Reinstated RP2027 AVCintra export option (no longer crashes due to new Main 4 g7 l" W4 \( x1 Y# j4 ?
Concept SDK)# \& H$ N/ U6 Z! Y( x
• Fixed DPX image sequence exports
- E% R- _8 M/ L# z9 c2 s• Updated application with the new Lightworks Icon# l& m; D5 Z  i5 y
• Fixed track selection on viewers not working correctly4 n$ G, i* S8 |% n" \$ z2 Y" d
• Added a message on startup to tell users that they need to install the manufacturers
' _2 H5 S. ]7 R4 y) a+ vgraphics card drivers in order to run Lightworks# E( D6 M# H1 }6 X% ]% T5 N9 o
• Fixed potential crash with vectorscope open 6 P. [# _4 j, h! O* s

8 W6 b- ~% H/ o. i, P0 A4 k( dAll features / Full description:0 m. u  |1 W; c9 d9 T2 a% a7 e
Editing% e, P1 s8 M( y: o7 i3 x
* Resolution, format and codec independent timeline: q- o  a2 d4 \
* Edit at 23.976, true 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, or 60 fps
9 Z) z; }( q; H/ h4 ?4 |3 x* Advanced Multicam editing with unlimited sources& V. I4 j, N8 P, d( B
* Source/Record three-point editing
+ y; c( B5 m6 D  A* Insert and Overwrite editing
% h6 j! K: J1 m- P, J* Replace, fit to fill, backfill
) C3 u6 V; S& ~) e( ]0 W' a* Drag-and-drop replace editing
0 h: U& x9 \' v* q: M$ ?$ a* Extend and Split edits# K! m0 o& I2 y( q! q  j
* A/V Sync indicators on timeline! K+ V$ n2 P  H& B3 F
* Single-click re-sync of whole timeline
8 w  T7 P2 c. _* Multi-colored markers for edits and clips0 ]" k1 u7 U7 l- N$ a% B3 r
* Matchframe for clips and subclips
0 K" A$ V( t" q
9 e: c6 X1 b( y" |' H: B( J) VTrimming
4 y5 X" d" G" O3 b* Ripple
5 l6 G. I. V) a8 ^* Roll
0 [  M+ }) i, i8 `$ @/ ]* Slip and Slide
' h; [$ ~0 ]' n, h1 e* Remove and Delete6 {. |! _+ b9 l9 k
* Asymmetric, multitrack trimming
" g) |8 n0 F2 r7 }9 z0 m* Dynamic trimming during playback
1 t/ k" s9 f- }# k  Q* JKL trimming
% b8 ?; z. q8 c2 j( @+ m* Trim window% f! ]$ f4 {8 J  ~  A; R. a
* Timeline trimming. D4 o2 f1 S! E3 `) ]: c
* Keyboard and numeric moving and trimming
( K3 w5 y- J  g" ?8 D* Close Gap
$ w! o; q1 l; Q- w- d& [/ D3 K" f3 ]$ h$ J
Effects
, J  |/ L; q0 p' x3 b' e* Third Party Plugin Support
4 O+ F. ]. U+ Y, E! @4 _( r* Alpha Channel Matte Transitions
2 b. m3 o! {$ i* Global Transitions adds effects between In and Out points5 L7 C2 l5 K5 }5 N0 j
* Real-time effects in SD, HD and 2K
$ y' d7 Y! r& p, k% h* Speed Tool for varispeed changes
. _% W# T/ i+ m5 w' X* Keyframe graphs2 r4 R$ l! Z) _- N
* Transitions, effects, and filters included
3 t& G: B1 A+ `* W* p' }" u* Unlimited effects user templates
$ j) K/ X" j  {* Q$ }! v8 R* Copy and paste effect attributes to multiple clips
; a3 B1 ^6 g  c! Y* Effects layers with node-based compositing tool3 ]( g& f3 E* J4 H% L0 b7 h
* Bezier curves with movable motion paths
; n- S& f2 z" a; j* Numeric control and keyframe capabilities4 V9 \% ~. o4 f, J4 n

# f' r- g# R' V% s7 U. L( e9 OTools
1 ^, a: Z2 @5 m- y' F7 t$ Q* Real-time, hardware accurate video vectorscopes and waveform monitors
/ v+ C9 n# a2 s# B8 s4 A0 _( c# ]* Multitrack Audio Mixer with full bus routing and multiple mixes
/ G' ~7 _& F5 ^0 `2 s! g0 S* Keyboard and user interface customization tool with templates for Avid and FCP keyboard mappings
% h2 O* \- Y& `; s* On-screen console controls
9 R+ P7 k% [& e7 W4 M* Voice Over tool for adding narration directly to timeline- @  s4 {0 h) q- I* |' N4 B
* Multi-split screen Viewer for original shot comparison% x- g3 ]! E* G# R0 J4 r5 R, `7 g
* Shot Sync - sync two sources for playback comparison
! O* R, J4 Z7 x" w  l9 X; F) W  k9 Q* Customisable BITC timecode and film footage overlays in Viewer
9 |- u, i6 I# }) y! F" A+ F" o- B" e' j0 z: q4 q
Colour Correction
! q, E' e, o0 a4 \* Real time Primary color correctors- a# a5 A2 p$ a9 i! n+ |
* Real time Secondary color correctors
( k4 G! K! y4 j/ Z- @$ [* Image control filters( l( w4 r2 F0 b# H4 n- ?

n' |% S& z" S2 Y5 O7 K9 @Audio
' ^. X, Y2 x5 T3 k9 A7 o* G* Subframe audio keyframing
" }- W4 j1 ?3 a/ m* Real-time audio adjustments during playback
5 |& N: O* q7 z) J* OMF audio export with pan and volume levels0 f1 n$ V! W% P- _* K
* Real-time, software-based audio normalization
( _5 q; h& m5 m5 e* Onscreen multitrack mixing console
- x) S8 E, O" D$ r5 W) Y( G: K* External Mackie control surface support( z, w. J0 W7 w
* Real time fader automation' s) B! G0 R0 z5 w$ h+ N3 @9 d
* Real-time audio filters and effects
0 M" A! e! L2 d$ e$ k* Mixed bit-rates and samples on timeline
% V( B/ z0 D( K! }9 r2 O* Audio level meters per track
' k2 O  g  N5 Z) [8 _3 Y6 u' J* Pan controls8 W# n- k9 N- X
* Mute and solo controls' }6 t  n/ m9 o- R; C0 u
* Pre and Post Audio waveform display with realtime update
7 p2 I' X, ^% l8 v: g) i" g& h/ ]' L
Application+ V* B% G4 ~2 n0 G
* Full-screen, real-time SD, HD, and 2K preview on single or secondary display
  o0 L3 ~# w4 u( n2 T& h/ y* Multiple timelines open simultaneously
2 [' f% j- X7 L9 Q- g% U- `; L* Unlimited undo levels/ E, L" O! G; N8 l" T7 Z
* Unlimited video and FX tracks
+ K% r: D! @1 `& E/ V, c7 g8 F* User preferences that can be moved from system to system
1 V9 }* K# h* X* x3 J6 b% T0 w- C* V* Customizable keyboard and user interface buttons
) U! D2 Y. G, v1 u% T% `" r: a* Customizable real-time effects settings
9 \2 Y) u4 G4 d! W* n$ e* Customizable render settings
- _  ^9 r: h0 p( L. _7 U0 `* Customizable layouts
4 Q0 [% s2 e" @* Customizable track layouts9 Q" n" ^. M! B3 h4 |1 G
* Full Unicode support
- u) x* i1 a" k% G, `1 b- _% e
# G- o, o* N, IFilm* h! s) v) d" E! K( K. e
* Import RED media and DPX image sequences directly0 b# p+ [4 t" j
* Include timecode and keycode in the same list* N8 R  d$ R: y! J6 }1 o
* Support for 35mm 3-perf, 35mm 4-perf, and 16mm-20 and mixed film formats6 \4 O9 M; ~3 A7 S
* View feet and frames in edit" n( h" R. t. s( B
* View keycode and ink number overlays on video( I& ~! C  G- c* r1 |1 Q
* 24-fps EDL import and export+ J7 j& g# ^: ?1 q& R4 u! N  u
* 24-fps EDL conversion to and from 29.97 fps
) {* a" l( s9 I1 N* Import ALE, FLX, and CSV files/ O0 c5 g) ~" Q* ]2 i  t6 f
* Track key numbers, ink numbers, video and audio timecode9 ]3 o2 m  d3 T, T
* Output Cut list, Change list, Optical list, Pull list, Dupe list, Audio EDL: o; T0 S; Y' z3 m# ?9 s- U& g
; i, q- b3 Z9 ]# r5 A2 ?$ x) _
Media Management
8 W0 m+ b# R) p6 B9 e* Media management tools for moving, copying, and consolidating media at edit or project level: g8 M# W" c) |- P; `5 A
* Powerful search capabilities" l  h( Q# s  b1 C
* Rename Clips to match media and vice versa% l3 i( t- L* s5 w3 `7 P
* Maintain master clips across multiple projects
3 N. D3 q0 z1 W+ x/ o+ z* Clip colors in edit (match by source, reel or timecode)% Z( W) Z8 N& W1 H; V
* Custom comment fields9 h) t) a+ h9 l$ l8 _% b9 S
* Automatic reconnect to high-resolution media
8 N( a2 S' a5 c5 M0 i+ i( F* EDL and AAF import and export for metadata exchange- @( U2 [6 O. M$ N
* Instant Save – no need to save project
: a. k( S. e, Z- E9 `* Batch export
+ Z; K, ^9 r! y  V; E' z8 S3 p7 ]" x/ X
3rd Party Support1 S. ~  ~7 H2 a6 d
* Inscriber Titlemotion
* _8 A: K, ~* c+ `7 t) R* Boris  V4 ?. m$ O8 e" y! G
* Combustion3 i, B1 r2 A6 I
* After Effects
: [( r% M# E! {. g. v3 _( q" ~; l* Premiere Plugins
) K) W- z2 _7 l4 K3 z8 H* Digital Fusion
6 ]2 X% p" n; O1 P+ s% G8 ?0 ~9 L/ P* Sapphire# @% Q' O% b0 A% w$ }: B
+ |; _# N: o4 A: }5 k
I/O Support
$ A5 J: S; ~) k4 i) B: U* MXF Op1a, MXF OpAtom, Quicktime and AVI1 i7 a# a. ?. Y6 n+ P5 Q9 G
* DV25, DVCPRO 25, DVCPRO 50, and DVCPRO HD
4 V5 [# w2 t1 V7 I8 Y( b* MPEG-2 I-Frame SD and HD
) y' _  `* {6 D) {& X# B1 ?* Uncompressed SD and HD at 8 bit and 10 bit; T7 c$ ?/ f1 S/ t- z- y
* Avid DNxHD*8 N1 |) e! k+ l) Y5 V0 w0 d+ ?
* Apple ProRes*
5 r( U* v7 v" Y$ d! V& i* AVC-Intra*/ F& a8 v8 y% K/ A0 Q/ B
* RED R3D*2 g; s- `7 @' j& b: }
* DPX 10 bit* and 16 bit*+ d) T$ A- y% U7 H1 c
* Sony IMX
0 X  B& Y& r! p# A" A. U* Sony XDCAM HD*! ^& g2 e0 t/ q
* Sony XDCAM EX*7 m6 u/ {9 s) I- O# R) S
* Sony XDCAM HD422*
- u# n8 a& o6 V' y" X. F9 w* Panasonic P2
% e# E" Z9 B, ]* Image Import and Export as stills or sequences (DPX, BMP, TARGA, JPEG, GIF, PSD, TIFF, DPX, JPEG2000, PICT, QT Image, SGI, and PNG)4 A5 f* A+ ~( w6 V
* Export presets for Apple TV, iPhone, iPod
  }# P% H! _: j6 X4 C# H' Y; B* Broadcast Wave Format with drop and non-drop frame timecode options4 i3 M) @' g( T! l" P  w
* Import and Export OMF I and OMF II
( H8 M8 R8 H/ d) r% D  B7 `* Import and Export AAF
) Y4 }1 l7 A( V( m. n+ @# r9 g* MDA support for Edit While Capture with Geevs servers. D$ ?: R$ f5 i& `) V' Z  e5 c
* Telecine 29.97i to 24p pulldown removal
4 ~4 _0 S# s% f0 S( q/ r7 g* 30fps and 25fps import to 24fps project+ I3 O) s- g; p* r+ n+ z
* Frame-accurate capture tool with support for batch, clip, and on-the-fly capturing
: K8 H% z, D  G2 d- F# K: \* Frame-accurate insert and assemble edit-to-tape
/ ?* U: O- _6 P. G* Serial device control (RS-422, RS-232)
$ u7 w* F# i# q& n8 L6 i/ I* FireWire device control
$ U6 U; e  D8 p" I
; X: f" \/ n+ v/ R- W* available separately at extra cost
; B) f- U/ R5 p$ J5 n* w! B3 u1 `/ _

6 g7 i" g& w& I  P* {* b* Z
1 ^% j6 b) y" N! jDownload:
/ e) N' s3 m/ E3 [3 z, phttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.6.0_full_32bit_setup.exe1 {- u6 l- O' m
http://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.6.0_full_64bit_setup.exe4 R4 y. s' c* q1 y! n! u
https://www.videohelp.com/download/lightworks_v12.6.0.1.dmg' `3 c0 p, M* ?! k7 y  d- z5 ^
http://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lwks-12.6.0-amd64.rpm. n3 C) s# K' L
http://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lwks-12.6.0-amd64.deb
7 i8 z% u5 ~/ Y# h" c9 @4 E; f; J; f' b
http://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.0.2_full_32bit_setup.exe
& w: ~1 f% z8 l# }4 mhttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.0.2_full_64bit_setup.exe
4 _4 _, S. y  G; |9 S- g9 M8 thttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.0.2.dmg
* Y  n& J4 ?) H4 y$ qhttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lwks-12.0.2-amd64.rpm
0 }% n! V0 Z  {% \; z( @$ Ohttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lwks-12.0.2-amd64.deb
( B: `4 I4 D( _. h
5 F1 c' i# M7 @6 W" u/ G' p# Q. rhttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.0.1_full_32bit_setup.exe
4 H( R0 W8 I2 F& ], o6 ^http://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.0.1_full_64bit_setup.exe
& o3 Z+ }  k/ qhttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.0.1.dmg: V" Y+ H9 f" [
http://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lwks-12.0.1-amd64.rpm7 D( E+ `: K& N+ I" x" B
http://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lwks-12.0.1-amd64.deb" b8 s7 ^* Q  U" g

. m2 r$ k) \$ |. ~# I; Ihttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.0_full_32bit_setup.exe
( W  ]2 V9 v2 \5 @2 A( M: Q& xhttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.0_full_64bit_setup.exe
# K  j( V" Z( F  ~2 ]http://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lightworks_v12.0.dmg
" T' E& ~5 N0 h/ \3 Q. ?8 b/ Ihttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lwks-12.0-amd64.rpm
4 W! _. ]: X' p( q8 I1 mhttp://www.lwks.com/dmpub/lwks-12.0-amd64.deb

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:42