网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Abvent Artlantis Studio 6 v6.0.2.6
0 W1 S9 r4 G- dProgram Type: Rendering! d+ X3 |% C  k7 Z4 v( D7 @
Developer: Abvent Group
2 j4 j) J& h- S# }- GHomepage: www.artlantis.com' u- p  H) e9 j' ?1 y  X9 f% X
Release Date: 28.05.2015
& K8 n7 p6 X9 N7 W* y/ EInterface Language: Multilingual (русский включительно)' s, u$ d8 J7 l
Platform: Windows 7/8/8.1 64-bit
8 P3 H& Y. Y, Q. u5 @, i4 wFile Size: 513.37Mb
9 H$ S6 y$ [. p  s$ Q- m
" ]# }( q- P7 xArtlantis combines the most advanced and effective functions for realistically simulating the material and lighting effects needed for any three-dimensional project. Artlantis Render communicates directly with the leading CAD architecture software (such as ArchiCAD, Revit, VectorWorks, SketchUp, AutoCAD, etc.) and can import the main CAD file formats: 3DS, DWF, DXF, DWG, FBX, OBJ, and SKP. Artlantis technology is available in two main versions, offering a product line suited to different needs and practices.. ^, m) X0 L. Z- o: D( E
; H( ]( M8 P, Q7 o4 Q' G
Artlantis Render - Radiosity for fixed images; O0 K" g5 k# J. j+ P! u
Artlantis Render is a unique and ideal tool for performing very high resolution rendering, easily and in real time. The FastRadiosity engine lets you calculate radiosity images, with preview in real time. Artlantis Render let you use 3D components and 3D vegetation directly in the preview window simply by dragging and dropping them. This enables users to work quickly on the various scenarios and simulate virtual scenes in a real environment.
( Q2 H1 K; b* `9 \+ C
$ Z7 U% T% r9 cArtlantis Studio - Animation for everyone7 `) c9 o* K5 s: M: l
Artlantis Studio is the perfect tool for professionals who design presentations based on fixed images, Animations, Panoramas, and VR Objects.
6 ~6 {2 \8 w) UEquipped with the FastRadiosity engine, Artlantis Studio offers advanced functions such as scene animation and panorama animation, to name but a few. Like with most Artlantis functions, camera pan, viewpoints and aim points are defined easily and intuitively.. K9 ]) K  @* j! e: o5 d
% m! U9 s, X- v( Z8 j
Artlantis 6 New Features
" T) z  b  H/ e  h3 e3 Y6 _! ?
1 x2 u( S3 H2 s4 Z( o1 e& A• General Points2 M3 M8 j4 R6 P; _6 a+ H
An automatic save function allows you to save the document at regular intervals and choose the number of saved versions.3 W) `& O1 G/ P# u: f7 s/ g
In Preferences, you can set another interface language, the mode of OpenGL display...
  q+ C! w0 K" Z" k% F0 `
2 Z/ q. a$ c  x4 [+ i• Rendering Parameters
& r, ?" {5 T8 q7 [  u. O0 _New Engines0 X/ `: x1 ]; Z! x4 r8 l
The rendering parameters offer three new engines White Model, Fast Engine and Physical Engine.. B1 I. N% x/ W' |* k
- White Model: All materials dressed with Shaders or Textures are assigned to a unique diffuse white color. Lights preserve their color.& a& z7 `7 }+ N- |) A# f
- Fast Engine: For very fast rendering treatment, even with a complex model.
6 `, E7 x* y% e/ k- Physical Engine: For superior rendering quality with precision, material accuracy and energy exchanges. It principally concerns materials with a sampling calculation for reflection and glossy materials.% p3 A8 [" }+ ]% t$ F0 c
2 {! J2 N  p/ G# T( e, B
White Balance
1 C; E& u4 {" |+ i9 `9 f5 j# P5 oAllows you to adjust the dominant ambient color lighting. Can be set on automatic color mode or by selecting the reference surface recognized as white in the scene.
% J8 W& E; ~1 G" C( G
& X& u4 n3 [0 c! GAmbient Occlusion1 q- u2 i7 T* L0 b8 ?: l8 h
Concerns interiors, revealing the hidden details of a scene covered in shaded zones.- D# _6 j3 R# o, f- T9 \' a

* @/ h3 Z! c3 t5 |• Media Management Enhancement
" B. _3 k9 R$ N2 ~; wFor better access to your Media, you can customize the default catalogs or your own catalogs with sub-levels." Q7 F# V/ \% C
- The Catalog can display recently used, or selected Media.  U4 D$ ~- Y- J
- After having selected a number of objects, the spread tool can be used to scatter them at random in the scene.* ~7 T2 T1 g5 A$ _# \
- When the Catalog is displayed in a stand alone window, and if a Media subcategory is selected, the names of the folders in this subcategory will be displayed.
  r; {* `6 U' U! @- Subcategories can be managed in the list. Clicking on the + or - icon adds or removes a category or a subcategory.+ p0 A' J- z/ X. S+ m% s
- It is possible to manage the subcategories of subcategory.
! ~" @2 }) q" O4 X2 ~- Enhancement access to the Online Media Store.
. a8 u2 j6 N- ^$ y" ]- Custom folders can be added to the Catalog, the latest Media used can be viewed and Media can be added to a selection. A new drop tool allows you to scatter a selection of Media at random in the scene." R. C$ l" ?2 W0 m: t  u

4 V9 A2 A9 f& n* q  O  O4 Q! }• Object management changes' a& u& V, N' p5 _5 j
Editing the materials of an object will now affect all the same objects set and next to set in the scene. Of course an object already set can be make as independent to have its own materials. An object can be set again to its original materials.5 Q6 f4 }  q/ t1 z* f( \

% g5 {- ^- G' }6 |0 w' @% r3 }8 T• New Model Insertion in the Picture8 S6 N8 t7 v$ B/ B3 G0 I/ T8 E: d8 R
A new and simple process has been developed with more accurate calculations. Just position the X, Y and Z axes in the Preview and 2D View. You do not even need to set the focal length of the camera.
& D1 C- G, y" G2 q/ R4 n! N( P( x$ h6 i% w/ f4 I- J' L  L' u
• New Alpha Mask Editor/ s( d6 s7 U4 H* P6 B; y8 g* a1 `
Integrated in Artlantis, this allows you to create a cut-out of a foreground and see through the model. Can also be used to cut out textures, billboards, etc.
. k/ {1 D) L- [, ]6 k2 `# h1 H# }% N6 s% I$ p. Z
• Lights: IES Profile Enhancement( h* W3 H  u  E0 X
Artlantis is delivered with 8 IES preset profiles. A light can be associated with a corresponding manufacturer's IES profile by downloading its IES file.
$ A* L! s5 d# B" n" o  Q+ a! b  O3 t, ^& R9 j+ z
• New Laser Tool- H' s2 o! {+ K0 W4 P; w
Allows you to define an infinite virtual plan in the scene, which is very useful to align objects, lamps and textures with a laser line.
- Y+ G  U1 T% C/ m( T
, i, K! g# x$ Q0 ?" O: {3 o# m* A+ J• More Enhancements' A+ W4 Y/ w* [2 @
In Preview, displaying quality: Render by Surfaces, Render by Blocks and Auto Switch Open GL.  j( [! x8 k9 B: Q! G
- OpenGL display: the fastest navigation mode. Very useful in animation.  n+ j# a( J5 b0 ^: t" s
- Block display: fast navigation mode. When moving the camera, the model is displayed with both pixelized straight lines and filled surfaces.% F$ l7 x8 A# }- s, ^9 I7 R+ v
- Surface display: slower navigation mode but the most accurate. When moving the model, it is displayed with sharp lines.
+ h2 ?0 n  Y5 j* E0 N- Auto switch OpenGL: accelerates the display. When checked, it combines the display by Block or Surface and when moving, the camera it toggles to OpenGL. While displaying in OpenGL the realistic lights, cast shadows and transparency are ignored.
. E$ h1 r+ i! t( T6 P% E/ N9 O  g- i  u/ E# r
• Inspector General Points
8 x8 [+ B8 L7 D7 t6 r- For the purposes of consistency, the order of the inspectors has been reorganized.5 p+ |6 t$ k: S  {4 l- Y
- Viewpoint inspectors: the coordinates are stored in a separate dialog.
, z& z5 d' ^- U( T/ F, L- Inspectors Viewpoints, Lights and Objects: a new "Altitude reference" allows to define a position in reference to a clicked geometry. By default, the value is 0., L2 t9 G, j  Y, U5 G- A
- Shaders Inspector: Texture resizing with a dynamic cursor.2 N% s/ c0 t' A9 t) }
- A billboard texture is editable.
3 k( j. o, ~) j# k. `2 o- In the lists, there is a new alphanumeric field so that you can search quickly for any material, object, light or viewpoint by name.
0 X4 V$ ~9 O) n* J3 v- A Vignetting post-process lets you darken the edges of the image.) U' M. A& _7 I3 D" |4 j" M
- A useful Matte Shadows Shader: combining with a background image, enables to render a material transparent and let this material to receive cast shadows.! d' z, d% Q9 r  k0 I, U: D9 y

+ P0 F9 H* E5 r0 U4 E! b• Animation Window2 o2 d1 L9 g' Y: Y( t
In Animation mode, toggles the display between the Timeline and the Catalog.
! ~, y8 C5 i: Y  d4 T
6 O, n; y9 j: [) k4 u4 R6 M1 F• Panorama and VR Objects Rendering, ^5 O5 y7 A/ A# L2 a/ \
The calculation can be stopped and resumed later. When rendering a pno for Panorama and vro for VR Object files are automatically generated no more need the create them with iVisit 3D Builder (This is an iOS application for iPad, iPhone or iPodTouch. It is used to view Artlantis panoramas).5 B4 c2 x5 _# ^. Q: }: X0 b9 @

8 t1 N2 h6 H2 t9 }" V$ d• Artlantis KeyServer Enhancement
7 X0 I' F9 x. yArtlantis KeyServer is now a stand alone application downloadable at: www.artlantis.com.
) P( T+ K" ?  q( J- M4 }5 ]7 \It can start as a Windows service and get automatically launched at the start of the server., L6 y/ N, m9 p3 t* y# s6 c
Silent install is taken into account.
. z) l: |& Q( }" p/ S  g2 mFrom the KeyServer dialog the names and IP addresses of connected clients are listed it allows to disconnect them.6 M# O. Y4 D- e: e  r6 h# p) L
& r+ W8 i9 Y. A6 K
What's new in v6.0.2.6:
) D) [. c" x4 f: E2 E0 i' G- Insertion tool: Clicking on Reset to Default, then Cancel didn't cancel the Reset to Default+ H& f) ?. n% z2 B: b* X
- Changing the Heliodon settings, the Preview window twinkled' a+ K. s2 d6 V8 L* u
- Batch dialog: in multi selection, all the document names turned to "- - - -"; J' K. b3 y2 e5 l7 _  i
- Artlantis Batch rendering: spots could appear on the renderings8 N8 d/ |. G7 A1 F: E5 s- |4 b3 R
- Crashes while calculating an animation
' K0 g# u* W3 @  {7 M8 E% L) W2 D- Constraining a 3D tree to a given date then Save / Open didn't work.
1 w( |, P: |7 ]0 O) H7 c( p1 |0 h9 v. U- Mac: In the Foreground the Power cursor was deactivated
+ T# o" D' Z* n6 E! E3 ^# o- In renderings normal maps were ignored$ s/ `% }& m) `& D
- The base of Billboards showed artifacts
7 r0 W  E7 E# c8 U( L% }- The Clipping box was not for the Infinite ground$ c+ P5 s: m; u# R* B+ V
- White balance had no effect in rendering1 W6 X5 h8 e( Y; I: f( s+ Y
- In Windows the alpha keys + and – were inoperative to duplications& K. K, x1 r% m0 Z
- Help menu new item "show log files" facilitating the recovery of log files
0 Q- Y% l' z, }$ J- R% R( @- Language, Polish version fixed5 \9 Q1 V8 o% c% h
- Interface, truncated texts fixed1 R" P, J) \5 D4 K) U
- Postcards dialog enlarged
# M4 {, h( O% b- Media Store icon restored
9 ~, @3 `  a, @' Y3 ?* N# m- Media Converter many crash issues solved
# t$ e5 b$ U' _$ d- Keyboard shortcuts deactivated when editing an alphanumeric field
3 X* t9 {3 p2 x/ ?9 V# k. H- Media Converter crashed on Mac OS X 10.8.5
+ v2 g: r, J2 W. q1 J0 Q5 L- Catalog: converted HDRI vignettes badly displayed* i' E& f6 W8 @5 F1 x$ a" w& m
- Camera Architect activated, the laser vanished
- b. z$ b3 v$ q* f, d/ n5 C- IES now tuned up
1 ?: {* q; c1 p8 h: l+ |, b- 2D View display correctly, close then reopen the file the 2D View didn't display the angle and the camera position
+ l  x' x, H  c+ G. m( y! V- In Italian the translation of Ambient Occlusion was missing.
  N1 n7 c$ P4 P8 O$ F6 }- In the export dialog from ArchiCAD 17 and 18 to Artlantis 6 when using a reference file textures were ignored
. A# l- f2 S0 p. n$ B- Clipping box rotation was inoperative4 F  }+ z& M3 e' n3 b
& A! p  E& G6 w( T% W4 X
System Requirements:
8 J' ~% `* M$ c& k% G! l/ S2 x! F2 dMinimum
! V' i! `  p( }+ [. u  U. A- Intel Core i3 4 Cores 2 GHz or equivalent* d1 {+ E9 a0 w5 ]+ |, p6 M/ d! t
- RAM: 8 GB
  c# W1 F4 [# I* r- Windows 7 64 bit
6 F/ r: l' H& y) k  `& q- 1 GB graphics card*, OpenGL capable1 B0 U; `9 V  O9 F$ ~( T
- Display resolution: 1280x800 million colors
4 b' f8 R- H+ X2 x) k- Internet access
- U6 N3 I: A" j- QuickTime 7.7
0 Y" t% _! G" }# S2 L+ V; O* Graphic chipsets are not supported.2 U" c; E+ `+ _% h8 ^" C  l
Recommended Configuration8 F2 l) G" m5 l( f8 u' {
- Intel Core i7, Haswell type, 8 Cores
$ n# l% @+ X) `$ I# ?( G- RAM 16 GB
, a1 B/ x& j3 `, v% y/ q* W9 E% u( y- Windows 7 or 8.1 in 64 bit" l8 a9 y/ p" u/ U$ }+ F
- 2 GB graphics card, OpenGL*2 |8 g. n& m% Y9 f
- Display resolution: 1920x1080 million colors$ U! O7 B$ _, p: U, c8 j2 _, ^; b
- Internet access8 S1 s' V; d5 v3 h
- QuickTime 7.78 v* V8 y) T( {* p& Q
* Graphic chipsets are not supported.
9 \6 h+ R: ?4 D  w4 U$ e
4 y6 Y- R' z( L! N6 a8 }
: x, ?' r5 l- v8 k, _
) t+ X# k7 O, k% U0 y4 s1 G+ s$ b5 XDownload:
: V5 G: J! @. A/ n" ?/ Ghttp://hugefiles.net/hivf5fwj7gz0
# Q2 t) H' V8 ?4 rhttp://www.wizupload.com/db4jdca99yd8% Z) N( U2 `+ q
http://depositfiles.com/files/jp6kq4jzp.4 {1 |* e  n# X; r
http://hugefiles.net/hs4ykhl6lqn8+ u( k/ _$ w+ H, `3 b3 C. W% a" |
http://rapidgator.net/file/71eb117c58c23200daa29f56588f5d26/Abvent.Artlantis.Studio.v6.0.2.6.Incl.Keymaker-CORE.rar.html
5 k9 |" I/ w) O' V3 v% ?http://uploaded.net/file/tdobkq4o/Abvent.Artlantis.Studio.v6.0.2.6.Incl.Keymaker-CORE.rar6 ]1 v0 Y5 p9 o2 e$ i: ?, }: N% Y0 J
http://www.nitroflare.com/view/67E9932BE866114/Abvent.Artlantis.Studio.v6.0.2.6.Incl.Keymaker-CORE.rar

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 14:43