Program Name: CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra v6.0.7613.0
# n4 N/ k+ p6 i' uProgram Type: Disc Authoring
8 H7 S4 _4 d- G1 h9 B* ^2 p* rRelease Date: 2014-12-16 7 {- a3 y7 s( W, U( M
Home: www.cyberlink.com/multi/products/main_3_en_US.html
, u9 E, N  f' \  H) Z) j4 EInterface Language: Multilingual
0 O7 O* f7 |3 gPlatform: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
6 E- M! [- b! B% IFile Size: 183 MB4 C$ ?" ^2 i# |$ G6 H' M% E
" t$ s5 z6 i' e
CyberLink PowerProducer 6 Ultra (Download) is a Windows 8 compatible disc creation software with basic editing tools for enhancing your photos/videos before burning. It also includes a label creation and printing software that will allow you create stylish disc labels and covers. PowerProducer burns various file types, including many 3D video and RAW photo files, to Blu-ray, DVD, AVCHD, AVCREC, and VCD discs, and it supports audio up to Dolby Digital 5.1 channel surround sound. 3D files burn to Blu-ray, 3D DVD, and AVCHD discs in side-by-side format to play on 3D TVs.
% r5 o5 Z4 d9 ^5 G! ?' _; y% o
( [7 Y$ Z5 T6 t4 G+ x7 |8 m* D3 [The workflow is a simple, step-by-step process -- select the disc type, import the media files you want burn, choose a disc menu template, and burn. After importing, you can trim your videos and enhance your photos with the built-in editing tools. A diverse selection of HD and 3D menu templates is available to choose from, and you can download additional ones for free from CyberLink's DirectorZone.com website. The templates are customizable and provide a stylish and engaging start to a disc.+ o1 ]9 F( ]2 y  a1 {  ?
4 q+ X/ I/ \) n7 }+ c
An On-Disc Editing feature allows the flexibility of adding or removing files to/from a previously burned disc. This lets you fill discs to capacity or make room for new files. A slideshow creation feature lets you create and burn photo slideshows complete with transitions and pan and zoom effects. PowerProducer is optimized for the latest hardware acceleration technology to enable faster rendering.; Y, s! P- a+ d% j2 W( d( o9 s. O

: J; c/ z) Y# O3 N( f* BWHAT'S NEW?' e3 M  F8 ?6 i' z0 M5 J8 |
- 14 animated, HD disc menu templates optimized for Blu-ray discs " O( @0 W, g8 L4 L* |
- Includes LabelPrint 4-step disc label creation software
% K- w1 L6 f0 C8 z. c9 O& l0 }- Fully compatible with Windows 8; touch-friendly
2 U8 O  @( Y* T' l9 N0 Z' O- Burns side-by-side 3D videos onto 3D DVD, Blu-ray, and AVCHD discs
. A/ ?* p; D( @& ]- i6 h- Supports MKV and FLV format videos and RAW photos (such as from your DSLR) ( x# |. _1 ^3 h! @6 O
- Optimized for the latest hardware acceleration technologies
) C- c; m5 h$ o7 J4 H1 O- u4 d2 z; x5 r! F- n9 \
A key feature of the software CyberLink PowerProducer:+ O2 H/ p3 J' F' L# b
– Convert photos and videos on DVD and Blu-ray discs Hollywood! x" a8 s$ N* t; s2 i8 I2 M. k/ `" J  g
– Build discs with high quality (HD) such as AVCHD
0 c+ g2 |2 n5 o* Q) ?– Customizable disc menus with the MAC adding your own images
1 \' K( A" w4 h/ `) N– Edit videos and photos with Magic Tools. Z6 D% I( u4 q( I' S! s
– The ability to store multiple video card connected to the computer, such as digital and analog TV Cards- u3 A2 G# c9 ^) c/ z5 `0 `$ d
– Create attractive slideshows with magical tools
9 h; {; X# @: `6 @6 I– Preview clips made before storage) B, w& S3 f: t" d# x
– Direct burn movies on optical discs
1 K& A$ G" Y9 |( A5 N1 V– Ability to upload videos directly after construction on YouTube- I+ m  {1 i+ d7 w% Q- [
– The effects animation to enhance the slideshow are
8 P/ h9 ^$ L9 k7 ~6 q/ _8 v– The ability to add background music to movies
7 b/ A2 H+ K) I: J. M3 K– Ability to design and personalize the menu8 F% _- e% z8 i& F2 w
– Create and convert all kinds of video discs, including Blu-ray, DVD & AVCHD and 3 D discs
& p# Q) m! _2 c. A1 v* ?" `– Supports video and picture formats such as MKV, FLV and RAW images and …
6 m6 E2 k# @6 h, G  |9 X% y" O; x– Form a hub for manufacturing diverse menu
1 [; [# V6 Z$ k3 _- j1 U– Ability to design and print CD labels
6 H/ k7 g" o0 m8 A, n* [9 ~– Compatible with different versions of Windows
  t+ e, O$ b: N  O8 ^( @8 `5 W! q' _) |+ o, T
Video Trim & Cut Tools9 R9 g/ T3 ~8 M2 }  N( B& d) n" q
You can cut, trim, and merge clips before burning to disc. The trim function doesn't just let you trim the edges but allows you to cut an unwanted part from the middle of a clip. Merge lets you combine multiple clips into a single video, and split cuts a long clip into two or more smaller clips for further editing.
" Z, `' m% c! `$ P# o: B- l% U. P! v1 l0 e7 d* [/ ^8 ?* h
Edit & Enhance Your Photos2 C# l: W! {+ D2 W+ G
An included PhotoNow! app allows you to enhance your photos with crop and resize tools, red-eye removal, and stylish effects. PhotoNow! opens when you click a "Photo Editing" button within PowerProducer.
/ R- T7 [8 z1 n  D- `) F1 Q, q7 G# s' B1 U
Real-Time Burning During Playback5 v  N4 ~1 h1 Z, Q8 i
If you don't want to cut or trim a video before burning it, or to even skim through it, but rather want to burn it right away, a feature called Right-to-Disc will let you burn to disc in real-time while you're playing back the video from a camera, webcam, VCR, or other device. An optional video capture card is required for burning during VCR playback.* t# ]' [6 w: `* l0 [

9 ], t, t& k' G+ t0 _Add Media to Discs You've Already Burned
  @. e( T6 f* ~A feature called On-Disc Editing lets you add new files to discs you've already burned to. It also lets you edit and add/remove playlists on your BD-RE, DVD+VR, and DVD-VR discs. This feature allows you to use disc space to capacity and also gives you the freedom to not have to burn all of your files at once.
8 Q- B: A4 u' m- f: A( j1 G  A6 F( h. d+ M, @' \- f
Create Photo Slideshows
. T$ R9 p/ H& N3 a. V4 nA slideshow creation feature allows you to import photos, including RAW photos from most cameras, and create and burn photo slideshows. You can add pan and zoom effects, set the duration of each photo, and choose from over a hundred transitions.+ [8 ]: W: E3 @
% A' i8 M0 v" {
Create & Print Disc Labels
: E: k0 m6 Q* p6 DAn included label creation software called LabelPrint will allow you to design and print stylish labels and covers for your discs in just four easy steps. A selection of label/cover templates are available to choose from, and you can download additional ones from DirectorZone.com.! f9 I: p0 y+ B7 {- i3 W
0 _. T8 h/ ?7 f: t& k0 V" ~: k
Optimized for Latest Hardware Acceleration6 c+ h) s% _; e3 f$ j% R* R* k% ?
PowerProducer 6 Ultra is optimized for the latest hardware acceleration technologies. Combined with Intel Core technology, PowerProducer will perform much faster and with more energy-efficiency. With NVIDIA GeForce technology, it will encode H.264 HD video significantly faster by leveraging GPU power. With Intel Quick Sync Video technology, it will render and convert videos fast while the processor will be free to complete other tasks. AMD VISION APU technology and Radeon graphic cards enable accelerated content conversion.9 x, y9 ~$ l+ {1 A1 p
, D  j: V8 S3 z" v! H, J
Supported Formats
7 u- B1 [2 {; R$ eVideo:
# O# E7 y+ q2 ]2 wAVI, 3GPP (3g2, 3gp), VOB, FLV, MOD, MKV, MPEG, MPEG-2 Transport Stream (m2t, m2ts, mts, tod, tpd), MPEG-2 TV Recorded (trp, ts), MPEG-4 AVC (MOV), MPEG-4 Video (MP4), Video CD (DAT), VRO, ASF, WMV, Windows Media Center Recorded (dvr-ms, WTV)
* T3 k7 s& F5 S
8 E$ x5 i2 B6 k" TImages: ; S/ E5 \" y* G" p& n" ~: P* V# m' v
BMP, GIF, JPEG (jpeg, jpg), MPO, JPS, PNG, TIFF (tif, tiff)
! z6 W' x8 \6 v" C% q, Z! Z) t5 s6 ^! N( H2 W# z
RAW Photos:
4 v# W# c9 S$ y) ZAdobe (dng), Canon (cr2, crw), Epson (erf), Fujifilm (raf), Kodak (dcr, kdc), Konica Minolta (mrw), Mamiya (mef), Nikon (nef), Olympus (orf), Panasonic (raw; rw2), Pentax (pef), Sigma (x3f), Sony (arw, sr2, srf) / ]* q7 I& l$ e; y

. A; G( z* @' W& o5 P3D Video: * c+ {( Z2 J: n
MVC, MKV, MPEG-4 (side-by-side format)/(from Fujifilm cameras)
6 R& _; q* N; V8 z- L9 L( m; u5 c% }9 Y) G
3D Photo:
6 s) X" f# p* X) x. A+ i  oMPO, JPS
9 E" D% Z) G4 s7 J8 _
* w! U# O0 b( I; o" K& N( F$ k* EAudio:
! o3 ]6 t1 n( O* {& x0 S6 sMP3, WAV, WMA
/ K# D* d! P- O- s% hDisc Formats  :BDAV, BDMV, BDMV in Side-by-Side 3D, DVD-Video, AVCHD, AVCREC, DVD-Video and AVCDH in Side-by-Side 3D, DVD-VR, DVD+VR, VCD, SVCD
, L5 l- W4 g) ^4 E; A$ t, u9 ^Disc Types  :BD-RE, BD-RE (BDXL), BD-R, BD-R (BDXL), DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, CD-R, CD-RW9 G) D9 }% H/ D7 i9 {8 q

& a2 r% m. A9 h  @6 h' u7 u8 nUpdates PowerProducer 6 to build 3026 % t3 i% i$ y+ M8 Z7 y! L
Improves program stability during photo import.! `( H4 M- D6 ]5 ~
Resolves the menu template display issue., y6 j$ ~% C3 T* _) S0 o" k

0 [$ n" m+ r( `6 a+ v# k7 ]6 vUpdates PowerProducer 6 to build 3406c ; j% }* Y2 |0 W4 g2 h& N* [0 E  [
Resolves the delay issue when playing files exported from DVD-VR discs.
  u3 q! R; W0 m# ?$ z3 A8 A4 B# kResolves the crash issue encountered when burning AVCHD video to a Movie Disc.
1 z$ j0 d% b' R4 n+ K0 JMinor bug fixes.
/ Q. U+ \8 y$ b' @6 {  Q; x- N5 J% R9 w
Updates PowerProducer 6 to build 7521 % x6 |& x7 ]2 o: P  v( V+ X. @1 @2 i
Minor bug fixes.2 e# Y, M; z' _1 S1 c
& @4 l. y: o, ]6 n7 U( ~
System Requirements: T5 o# W( C6 j: _1 F- H! k) ~- w
Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP (XP SP3 is required for HDV capture)
' y% ]( w0 w1 e. c& O7 s$ H3 R1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
) a/ R0 c" g" t4 dVCD / SVCD / DVD / -VR / +VR Authoring: ; }* C! {! C  [- D8 c' I5 X" P
Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or above (required) * P5 A' m5 W- B& F, T; [; m
AVCHD / AVCREC / Blu-ray Disc Authoring: 2 [6 `' ^5 p  C' m1 i$ l/ c
Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X2 (recommended)1 ]3 [7 Y) s) }6 v* l. s3 b
28 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher VRAM recommended)
  W' h" T6 N! V2 kAnalog Video Capture:
  Q2 v/ ~* J  W$ iUSB or PCI capture devices compliant to WDM standards ) f! M' w7 V, \" ?7 |
DV/HDV Camcorder Video Capture:
( S/ x# o$ \' ]) N. MIEEE 1394 I/O devices compliant with OHCI standards
3 V  G. z' q! g6 }
5 c6 B$ o8 n; S% a3 h8 q1 @- H: F0 a6 p; ^* C5 V; _: l
1 J8 @! R/ O: m- K' X3 R! L' H  m4 H

8 |4 D$ P( U$ \: x5 k% c" a6 }% _; P  S  U4 p
% n; u, V' f* j8 T7 N/ k
$ j; c& t- k# f7 o3 S0 ]

, k! Y# `0 J  s8 u, f$ U" G& o  r! A+ B* s
Download:
- F  a, G3 W3 A. S  x' Q, e7 [CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra 6.0.2103.exe; e& n1 s+ B$ M( U5 t: O/ o0 Z" B
CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra 6.0.2406.exe
1 v- }4 J, h- j! M$ ~" b$ @1 XCyberLink PowerProducer Ultra 6.0.2923.exe  _; D2 w+ T/ W, W4 x7 M
CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra 6.0.3026.exe
. f) |1 p5 O) |& ?/ n) I& u( h5 PCyberLink PowerProducer Ultra 6.0.3406.3.exe8 Z) c* V: |; r- h3 I  f
CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra 6.0.3406c.exe- E8 Z& Q, T+ B) G: x
CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra v6.0.7521.0.exe/ W* Q$ I: l  n3 M# O; w/ Y
CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra 6.0.7613.0.exe9 q/ }) x" b1 p8 o1 B5 a

, L1 W* W$ o3 [; I! V8 z

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:55