[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-15 12:08:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: NewblueFX Titler Pro v2.0 build 1312173 J( g& I8 _7 t/ _. [* i
Program Type: Video plugin
( O0 K# D$ U8 {& [+ f1 |6 a% SRelease Date: Apr 23, 2014
- V; N8 \) q/ ?Homepage: www.sonycreativesoftware.com/newbluetitlerpro* D' {. Z7 E. T: y! }4 F6 |
Interface Language: English
; P0 F1 a; B; o; F3 mPlatform: Win32/Win64
+ P" s( E8 }" dFile Size: 152Mb
% {7 I0 X, W& H* @, V; Q; M( G2 [6 U2 x/ u: x7 z+ ~
NewBlue Titler Pro - Create stunning and chic professional 2D and 3D video titles in your timeline with speed and efficiency. NewBlue Titler Pro 2.0 takes the ground-breaking efficiency of the original Titler Pro and adds stunning visual appeal and sophistication. With the addition of custom lights, bevels and additional texture options, the perfect look can be dialed in. Through a simple and intuitive interface tap into rich styles and dynamic animations which will enliven your production, while avoiding the time and learning curve necessary in other titling solutions.
7 }, m7 {5 p* @0 B2 v9 L) M* x- t# }+ y
Take Control of Your Titling Once and For All. Once upon a time, you labored over video titling or outsourced it altogether. It was a painful experience and you probably never got the high-quality results you wanted. With Titler Pro, those days are over. Now you can create rich titles in a fraction of the time. With an native plugin interface so intuitive and simple, you’ll have zero to learn and more time to get on with your work day., S; Y) [/ f2 j$ _3 K+ F
( ~3 o4 f, T1 f% H1 z
Fast and Easy Titling: That means you can create stunning titles yourself - no more outsourcing or sacrificing quality with titling freeware. It’s intuitive to learn and use with plenty of presets and professional tutorials available online. You’ll be creating sophisticated animated titles in minutes.
& m( ?9 S; _* m4 u+ I  n
% R& V' W$ D0 Z& H8 Z( mHundreds of Plugin Possibilities: NewBlue's expansive collection of GPU-accelerated plugins broaden your creative possibilities directly within Titler Pro. Use NewBlueFX to transition, animate, stretch, paint, blur, glow, streak, shake, and make your titles come alive. Just hover over the text and see it transformed.   C: f( z) M9 U+ U

6 I3 ]/ ~& @6 U2D and 3D Titling Plus Animation: You don’t have to settle for static titles. With Titler Pro, you can create animated titles in 2D and 3D. You can easily customize animations plus use manual keyframing to get exactly the look you want. Don’t have time to animate? No problem, just pick from our selection of professionally designed style and animation presets for a quick, professional title sequence.: k" x) p+ g, f) c
( u* r; X. E8 q6 ^' `
The Power of Presets: With dozens of professionally designed presets, Titler Pro allows you to quickly find and use the ones you like. Plus, you can make your own for styles, effects, animations, or complete projects to use again and again. 0 s0 |# c: g, q  p) q
3 v) G$ U; R3 f: [  W5 {4 s! P1 W. g  x) X
Real-Time Previewing: Just hover over library assets to see real-time previews or playback your sequences instantly to make split-second editing decisions. You can manipulate individual characters in real 3D space with a click while keeping relative positioning in your paragraph. Customize on the fly with drag-and-drop animations, professional style templates, effects, and transitions while your title project is playing. See all your edits in real time.
$ [; m1 g; A: p7 N& d
* Q! U! R$ D6 J" \8 KCompatible With Your Software: Titler Pro seamlessly integrates as a native plugin with the industry’s best video editing software, like Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, and Grass Valley EDIUS.
- `: _3 c9 p9 I! R
' p- Y0 r8 J0 Y$ R  U$ LTitler Pro 2.0 Features:4 ^% h4 X( W! ^1 J$ i+ d/ m1 \
- 2D and 3D fonts! q9 ]1 d. U7 J$ R/ u
- Drag-n-drop animations (relative timing)
/ U1 Q. w8 R& R( O4 l% H8 P- Character styles presets
5 \. x: a6 s- r/ h! l" h9 h" b- Paragraph styles presets; u% B/ v, u5 I, f
- Raster-based effects
8 n9 U; J. |9 Z& j; C- Raster-based transitions
1 R- Y) o5 {6 q$ L0 N# x! O- Animation-based effects
4 u6 J9 e7 ]) C$ L: U- Animation-based transitions
% h' _8 R% k0 }4 ^& b5 J- 100% GPU accelerated
8 [( L8 R6 n. e5 P- Real-time preview of library presets3 u5 p9 {& O3 l9 _: v+ K& e! m8 S# P7 Z
- Import of images for textures$ B; T1 x- l$ C! ?6 ?# J
- Dynamic animations without the hassle of key-framing
( ?! O, s9 N9 y: X- Unique character styles combining the power of both 2D and 3D effects (render technology): p3 a8 s7 L4 u# M
- Extensible through the entire library of NewBlue effects and transitions
! ~7 P' U+ Y4 E/ c( r- Custom 3D Bevels - Create a unique bevel on any style layer to maximize
# h! V0 G- F  @& ]3 |& w- 3D impact Wide angle - Adjust the camera lens of the scene for extreme or subtle perspective) v3 }, f; |) e+ q7 o7 R
- Video import - Add video as a 3D picture-in-picture or as background elements
8 _* q% A( f5 d  p2 c; w- Video as texture - Apply video as a texture to any style layer or shape for dynamic compositions
5 W  x% D1 H% e; a( o9 Z/ A8 S- Custom texture position - Now adjust the position, scale and size of any image or video texture  p! T1 i8 w0 L% `9 M: x! |& `
- True motion blur - Output smooth, realistic motion titles at the time of render
4 B8 [) l! {6 |, b: A7 T- Multiple light sources - Create the perfect mood and space for your titles with lighting control  w! S  Y; e) p
- Light Keyframing - Manipulate three different kinds of lights in space with keyframes
8 y- y; C+ B9 v7 P/ q- Material shine control - Dial in the perfect amount of surface shine for each style layer
0 ~' o0 E; i) b+ G8 {6 h1 h- New multi-point shape - Design stars, bursts and radial objects with this new vector shape
; Z' p  D0 h/ y- U# C- EPS file support - Import vector files and extrude them for 3D logos and custom objects! G+ H6 K: X6 B5 d% }
- Text-to-text transitions - Now use any NewBlue transition to morph one text into another using transitions between paragraphs
5 e7 X  A$ [1 ~4 P5 |
2 F& [: j7 z: {6 k, ZVideo Editing Host Compatibility:
8 x( g% s7 g; M  w3 l- Adobe After Effects4 p& a. J7 V; ~
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, CS5/5.5, CS6/6.54 h7 _% E! A7 @% r$ J
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 5, 6/6.5+ P' y; h4 R) {2 U
- Grass Valley Edius 6/6.5# X! r" F  l& M4 a# e. w% a
- Sony Vegas Pro 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
( A6 U  q2 X& k. I; d- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)2 I) [; i% ?* O# R" T- s3 v/ s
4 k0 a- H& Q) j
Recommended System Requirements:* k; e8 W. o* V' q8 M
- Windows Vista (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
' Q! T# x, @: T- 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
7 K! _2 G- t5 f3 u( c7 r! G- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB graphics memory, 512MB or higher recommended for HD (Radeon HD 2400, GeForce 8600, GeForce 120 or Quadro FX 4500 or better. Intel HD Graphics not supported)' U# Q- i8 ]9 Z7 f% J5 u% D
- 200 MB hard-disk space for installation, [, ?! C) R4 o0 Q; G. s
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)
. d, o" F4 D6 v3 j! d+ j% {- T+ u0 F6 [* ]
Titler Pro 2.0 update (build 130507):
, N$ a) M, z" e; I! h/ o- Adobe After Effects support9 N6 l4 V2 C2 ]( r! _' O* z) C
- Reset buttons for all attribute and effect control panels9 d4 W' H1 K, W) W
- Copy & Paste of effects and transitions in the timeline4 D( ~+ V. E  j- k5 A7 U# \, B
- Timeline display of frame increments with arrow-key-snapping to playhead4 W. a; i, q: f) D! V+ D7 {
- Recent Projects list in File menu
3 `1 y. e8 |- g3 |1 K% ^8 h- Complete Project Template presets can now be saved to the library( }. q7 `+ n4 M- i1 G3 ^4 T2 |
- Skew control for shapes
" M) T8 }; H& p- [- 4:3 safe margins in 16:9 projects* n3 ~% g2 y5 H0 h, y2 X
+ N, m- V2 N4 \- z
Titler Pro 2.0 update (build 131217):% z1 P2 Q; V$ h
A new Titler update is now available for Sony Vegas. This update includes the following changes:+ @  W6 C) `; Z) u
1. Resolved conflicts between Vegas and Titler GPU usage
1 Z  m+ X1 y2 \0 Y0 {5 a( y2. Adjusted animation engine to remove dependencies5 T2 `7 N( j% w4 J
3. Added background video preview when used as an effect in Vegas
* a  R$ }4 ~( T& I( \
( ?% J2 W2 `( ~6 M! w
) U' C% ^" ~, P# y% o
/ T& {7 Z7 N9 G. }% C# c: O
Download:+ b! l" C- b: @" E' R  w* j
NewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-120924.exe; Q8 a9 M' _+ t
NewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-121104.exe
! R9 H' E+ F) l8 ]( j( dNewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-121206.exe
( b- I! r% O9 d; ~% UNewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-130405.exe
% f8 ?, n, M, TNewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-130507.exe/ N3 H9 A1 N- t5 N) k8 r9 Z1 |( g
NewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-131217.exe' |" d2 @$ f. A' E
NewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-140130.exe
# D& g6 U7 R1 f  E. c, T4 A% h9 D9 a; I
或者
( H" j, q' D" W. ]% W) [' j6 {3 h( @NewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-120924.exe: k1 Y& p9 w, |' O: ^4 I) X' x
NewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-121104.exe. e7 B& }" p/ g1 F' g  c& i
NewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-121206.exe
- @7 H2 K2 V+ _0 |) ENewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-130405.exe
7 \# r7 q) B/ w% G2 yNewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-130507.exe5 a9 n3 t5 `) N5 m7 E, i/ G
NewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-131217.exe
) @3 d# M7 h2 n" ONewBlueTitlerProForWindowsSetup20-140130.exe
1 a# G& j, E# I* \( g  c& `# R% d/ W5 f/ j. P$ J0 }/ x6 l5 }* K, _; e
会员独享* m3 X) p8 @0 P% Z- m. D
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
" _5 Z* x- d1 A+ W  h  f: L) |5 l( J4 @
4 D" `* D0 X" R% l; N; U& J
官方地址' P; `) r6 l: V$ g
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

6 A1 Z0 ^+ B& p! j7 o' Y( ]  M& Y& J/ a

" Y' W1 Y# |* X9 ^+ Z* R* h# t# P: p

后期资源网