您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Title: avid dvd by sonic/ _9 c0 D3 E9 \* P! ~
Category: Disc Make; Y8 x) J+ t0 S$ U) C+ E
Developer: http://www.avid.com/
: h: H9 q5 T* L' t4 t) HLanguage: English
% q0 u8 r  K9 M4 ?1 n2 FYear: 2010( r4 B9 j1 h, d  C3 c
File format: rar
$ T( K; T. H7 z2 l+ oPlatform / OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven3 y9 Z  |+ p# U& O! F8 W- @3 q2 r( }
File size: 130.8 mb# K9 j2 L+ P  Z* Q4 u& T/ X
* c' [0 {0 T, E4 l! |
On the program: professional SD and HD authoring system that provides users with all the necessary tools to quickly create DVD-Video and Blu-Ray discs.
2 v9 G. d6 j6 _2 v
9 [2 b# D& Z! P2 zThe company Avid Technology, Inc. - The undisputed leader in the design and production of assembly systems. Products of the company have become the standard in the world of non-linear digital technology. Offices of Avid Technology, Inc. in the US, UK and Singapore, and its offices are located in many different countries. Software and hardware manufactured by Avid Technology, Inc., is known as one of the most reliable. In early 2005, the company opened a representative office in Russia. It was called Avid Russia.* N) r2 ]) h$ p% E' d
! b2 s& ]. l3 h
DVD-authoring (authoring) - the process of creating a DVD-Video, which can be played in standard DVD-Player. Software for DVD-authoring software should conform to the specifications of the working group DVD Forum, which were approved in 1995. Specifications quite hard due to the fact that they took part in the creation of a large number of software development companies and manufacturers.
  f5 W$ R1 L/ |. O: l! U
1 L3 t! Y' v+ A0 U2 @' JKey software features for DVD-authoring:
* c5 B/ Y3 r6 e" ]' i* ?- The creation of the menu8 P9 E) k" }+ e6 d! n% b
- The division of films into sections7 H! B9 ^5 [) M# X1 A! i9 y3 G
- Add multiple audio tracks for different languages
; k" T( S( L0 S# l' {% E- o- Add subtitles6 n- P8 ~% D1 Y- h4 m; J* i6 l/ g
- Creating a slideshow
9 C0 P/ m2 E3 Q0 x/ C! x2 f8 w2 H6 G9 K& ~/ _
Conventional devices for DVD-burning have some basic functions for authoring disc, but the creator of DVD-ROM is limited in the choice of a template for DVD-menus, which change only depending on the model and manufacturer.! a' T' k& O# F9 S& C+ A# k5 u

* w, u) s1 j5 ^9 t& j! x7 V6 IProfessional Avid DVD by Sonic authoring system is integrated with mounting complex Avid Xpress Pro, that make it easy to create better menus DVD, sketches and subtitles in real time, and then applying them in Avid DVD by Sonic. Full support OpenDVD Sonic's, allows you to edit a DVD-ready drive without the need for re-authoring and technology JumpAnywhere Sonic helps to create impressive interactive DVD. Use the Playlist Manager Avid DVD, users can create large lists play DVD (up to 60,000 points) and rationally all the stuff will help technology step format WriteDirect Avid DVD, saving considerable time.% v; x0 G! t. K4 C$ X- P2 q- W
& B. I) m, V7 G
Avid DVD by SONIC ™7 B; d& o* h" I" ?. v  V1 j
Enjoy expert DVD authoring without the steep learning curve. Developed expressly for Avid by Sonic Solutions, the leader in DVD creation software, Avid DVD allows you to create distinctive, interactive DVDs with advanced menus and navigation -all within a simple point-and-click user experience. Along with tight Avid Xpress Pro integration, Avid DVD features MetaSync integration, providing a complete end-to-end workflow with the perfect balance of speed, flexibility, and power.. s3 h  ^" L1 _' L7 e: u
Advanced authoring features in Avid DVD include support for Sonic's OpenDVD® technology that allows finished DVDs to be edited without having to access the original source files, as well as Sonic's JumpAnywhere ™ technology that provides an easy point-and-click authoring experience to create exciting DVD interactivity. Users can create extensive DVD playlists with Avid DVD's Playlist Manager, featuring up to 60,000 individual links, and can deliver them to DVD-recordable via Avid DVD's WriteDirect ™ single-step formatting technology for massive time savings.
/ C# H. U# b, Z9 o4 N( [( f  P& Z* R
# I9 O' t# h. u, \Key Features of Avid DVD:
, Y- s, p# e$ ~' nIntegration with Avid Xpress Pro - Powerful metadata tools within Avid Xpress Pro enable easy creation of DVD chapters, thumbnails and subtitles directly on the Avid Xpress Pro timeline.7 K5 p, Z+ h  Z" }5 k% Z/ j
Open DVD - Allows users to change DVD content without requiring re-authoring from scratch, making DVD an even more suitable medium for client approvals.; \6 d7 `! h5 K; J
Advanced authoring made easy - Features such as JumpAnywhere remove the science and expertise typically required to create complex titles
  s% E. ?* o7 |4 _2 O( XAdvanced mastering - Full support for 24p and mixed 16: 9/4: 3 projects
: p1 ~' O9 S; }) P+ }, L  k6 ~# eAvid Xpress Studio creation of DVD assets - Use Studio applications for 3D buttons and menu animations, animated backgrounds, professional music creation, advanced encoding, and more.8 I. d- |6 u1 C4 [7 |

2 R$ L2 }" p9 ?; G  {- i! x" s/ PThe main changes and additions to Avid DVD by Sonic 6.4.4:. e, {* P, K3 @; o) ^; v
Avid DVD by Sonic v6.1.1 includes the following enhancements or fixes:
. W: u+ @$ n1 r1 }" o, r( C- K- Fixed issue where multi-channel WAV files without channel mapping were not included
: h3 d* x, h; Qin BD volumes.
+ d' y- I+ m* o7 c5 h8 k1 V# o- Fixed issue where multi-channel AIFF files were not included in BD volumes., n3 z& J9 j5 L+ x: R7 z, `0 b, \
- Fixed incorrect application description tag in BD CMF file set.
% M, T; T' [/ y2 _' k( `- {- Updated thumbnail generation to speed up working with title timelines, adding audio0 k: j* T( c) R5 H6 `" J8 D2 o
streams and creating chapters.
+ Y7 e9 T' g# S- Updated MCMF.XML file in AACS folder of BD-ROM volumes to fully comply with) V/ \9 Y2 b( L& N# e; K5 t
AACS Managed Copy rules.
$ |% m# t, }" H* J4 i/ L. l- Fixed issue where 44.1 kHz audio source files would crash the application during6 z# {1 M, d! N/ A
transcoding., r- b) V& i) U1 T9 B+ X  Z) j* f
- Fixed issue where MPEG-2 files created by CineVision were encoded again when* K# F  k+ ^0 C) C( E
building the project.
: r4 m. y, L4 p! l: ?4 R& d- Added support for BDCMF; removed support for SonyCMF.9 @/ z2 y& H3 l+ j9 h
. }3 u" V& J* `+ q& f

; w& B& L& }1 E, g" w% k
# ^+ f1 N5 X4 P0 w, f  pDownload:* R# t: B( p1 I: C6 w! c
Avid DVD by Sonic (DVDit) 6.4.4.zip
+ }! h) i: \3 n) S+ z
& y, [& S. e( R/ khttp://dl.avid.com/Files/1820/AvidDVD56.1.1GM.zip

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:20