后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Xara Designer Pro] MAIGX Xara Designer Pro X11 v11.2.5.42127

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-24 00:22:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Release Name: MAIGX Xara Designer Pro X11 v11.2.5.42127- c$ V0 ^3 U0 D: j3 a' N6 A) ~
Program Type: Image editing, Web design4 n- Z: m, O# s" h% X
Release Date: 10 / 20142 e* u7 ~% f" j! [) l3 e* ]
Publisher: MAGIX AG& Q. H, v6 ~# O" H  z( k2 \% q
Homepage: www.pro.magix.com/de/designer-pro/im-ueberblick.39.html
6 ^3 D6 L' w: v4 gInterface Language: English, e% ]0 E1 t+ g0 T% a& w- c! q
Platform: Win64  z9 `$ t/ S, C4 }! f
File Size: 267.49 MB
& w% D( k: B0 t: S0 K6 ?/ M# w: e/ B& X' U/ q* q' n
Xara Designer Pro is our flagship product and includes all the illustration, photo editing, DTP and web design features of Photo & Graphic Designer, Web Designer Premium and Page & Layout Designer.
. ]0 [4 a8 ]5 D& m& @/ E: l8 j
$ [  n& M5 f8 E! xIt is a single integrated solution for all your creative work, for print and the web. Here are just some of the reasons why we believe Xara Designer Pro stands out from the competition, making it a great choice for all your graphic design needs. & q2 j! L  Y8 E; p' S) g! Z
# Q) G9 m: ~( d! y8 V
Productivity & Interface Benefits; [1 H8 R) a9 N8 L3 U
Xara Designer Pro is famous for its speed and unrivalled ease of use, making it not just a highly productive tool, but a pleasure to be creative!
. n( e- w; Y. V6 X2 _" P0 n; c. }) [
One Integrated Program
* i3 @  y, d* L7 x3 q9 T! t. vXara Designer Pro X11 is our flagship all-in-one creative title. In one completely integrated and consistent interface it provides all the tools for a range of graphic design tasks that would normally require three or more separate ‘suite’ programs: illustration, photo editing, advanced page layout, web graphics, websites and more. . Q& Y* H7 g$ N7 m! W- u

) ~! l0 e/ B& @1 ?5 nBy combining all your design tools in one program, Xara Designer Pro achieves a smaller memory footprint, faster performance, no program switching and reduced hardware requirements, not to mentoin an easier learning curve, higher productivity and excellent value for money!
$ D. Q/ z- W/ }5 C. G7 k" m: H- s) v1 X6 x; {3 p( d5 J
Speed8 f8 T* }  |6 X: y' r$ b4 U
Xara Designer Pro is based on one of the world's most sophisticated, high performance vector rendering engines. The ultra fast processing, even with complex illustrations or very high resolution photos, makes it a pleasure to experiment. Don't let your software get in the way of your creativity!/ L. a. q9 N, y" t

9 E, B8 w# J/ ?2 M# o2 GDirect Action Tools
2 ?+ R" N) [* W# WXara Designer Pro's Direct Action Tools allow you to create effects such as transparency, shadows, bevels or gradient fills in an interactive, fast and intuitive way. No distracting dialogs - simply drag on the object!
$ r- ?# C/ T7 _3 y. ~1 n/ O% |* O1 M: Z7 X+ n
& H$ ?/ ^4 Y; p$ [( {9 Q
Easy Drag & Drop
: P( }8 x! ~. eMany tasks in Xara Designer Pro benefit from being able to use the drag and drop principle, which is the most intuitive way of working and a great time saver. It also supports drag and drop import of files, such as photos.4 K2 H- t8 a. r6 _, \# n

% `( c) T) u9 [5 IInfinite Undo / Redo
; g0 W) D& u! s3 MBeing able to change what you have done is vital in a graphics package. Xara Designer Pro allows unlimited undo, making experimentation easy.
  j0 k7 K- e/ D) Q3 [4 s" T, I; D: d9 v  }
$ T+ q* Y# d% j1 d; g
Zoom to 25,000%5 i, d1 @! Q" |2 w
The Zoom tool allows magnification up to 25,000%, perfect for detailed work. And it's super-fast and resolution independent too.
- W3 q7 k9 f- R: C: S
/ K( x1 R2 H" m2 Q' r  T
% n% c, R+ Q; S3 \" cTop Quality Screen Display# J0 v% s2 |& r4 A( w& P. n  @7 `
Xara introduced the world's first vector anti-aliasing to bring maximum screen quality and is still a pioneer with the fastest, highest quality anti-aliasing available in any drawing program. 0 M2 s: D& K7 J# O* ]6 {

2 H/ m9 e) Q9 `5 |+ vSolid Object Editing$ ^) z! T# R! J7 n9 ~+ C
Instead of dragging outlines when you draw, move, rotate or resize objects, Designer Pro offers solid live object manipulation, which simply makes it much easier to see what you're doing! Only Designer Pro is fast enough to do this on complex vector graphics.$ O# S0 x, S# e

1 V4 `$ T4 E. ]4 X: M* ~% bAll the Design Tools You Need
* P% k1 d; f# [+ N, b. W+ V, JXara Designer Pro offers all the tools that a creative designer could need for illustration, text handling and page layout.+ X. g% T3 `8 j' @* ]
( G+ z; ?- j/ v. t: C" _8 H
Text Handling5 v' n4 N+ I! n! o3 n4 w3 {/ u
Designer Pro offers everything you need for handling text in your designs.
- N* z4 B# {, f7 L5 m3 v7 M7 |8 M! q& V+ }; Z% L
You can enter your text at any angle and you can also set your text along a curved path. Additionally, just like any drawn object in Designer Pro, you can freely resize it on the page, and produce creative display text by applying any of the effects, such as transparency, fills, molds and so on - and yet the text remains editable., R6 i3 z: X2 C9 q
2 a3 f/ V4 Q; A8 v6 [
You have full word processor style control over the text appearance and formatting. You can create Text Styles, alter justification, tracking & kerning, indents/outdents and tabs and line spacing and easily create bulleted or numbered lists (with your own custom bullets and numbers if you wish). And there's a spell checker.
' b: K9 u/ q" Z' z8 ~: m7 W$ ^
' T! k: n& m( k6 s5 F& z. sText can be entered as stand alone single words or lines at any place in the document, or in single or multiple columns.6 D/ Y7 k- c, R4 O

3 C# x7 z3 ]: D/ JPage Layout; D6 P9 I: j- Z% F" s. x4 H
Designer Pro offers everything you need for professional DTP, combining advanced text controls with flexible page layout features such as drag and drop editing of images and automatic text flow around objects.0 W$ D- B; g+ r
  K& \0 F6 Z( A9 z, x$ d
Designer Pro is great for single page designs such as business cards or adverts, but it can also handle more complex multi-column, multi-page documents with ease, with automatic text flow onto new pages, automatic page numbering, full control of headers & footers, and very flexible controls over columns and the text flow between columns. And you can have single page or seamless double page spreads supporting across-the-spread graphics.
) v" v/ p) g+ ?* @+ U/ p0 L
0 t1 C3 C* ^; {9 Q# {, o" DUniquely Designer Pro can publish your multi-page print document on the web as a single scrollable document - it's easy to view, totally WYSIWYG, and perfect for fast skimming and browsing of long documents or sharing your documents with others, without the bother of PDF.  Example web document.
( a/ m6 a3 C" b3 m1 c# U8 g% ]8 I! x' p2 s5 g1 Q6 F
Drawing Tools
( ]# X1 w! a. {5 a  K( j
2 Z3 C* f: h) Z7 q9 JXara Designer Pro is the primary tool of many illustrators and includes a set of powerful but really easy to use vector line and shape drawing and editing tools.
/ W- H& ]1 j' ~' b  O9 t' q4 g4 L  t$ U/ b3 k* K$ ~! k! a* l
The Quickshape tools (rectangle, circle etc) allow you to draw pre-set shapes very quickly and easily. Editing shapes and lines is easy and the Freehand line drawing tool even offers a slider for retroactive smoothing after you've drawn your line.3 o/ }8 {0 W8 W! @* _
. I& x( T8 I8 q, |3 Z6 m7 G  P8 V8 V
The powerful Shape Builder and Shape Eraser tools allow you to easily erase and build on your image, whether it's a vector drawing or a photo.
1 l9 u( g0 p+ s% q2 f' Z" T
0 Z5 o- a! @% O5 w& A/ E0 y3D Extrude
9 S: @/ d! [7 y' `' Y" V" t) E8 h- q! M' w+ q5 V
The world's fastest, slickest, and highest quality vector 3D extrude tool. ' s" G- L  ^% N  p

. j! ~2 x  {0 N+ o9 Z" T: @Take any shape, and just drag on the face to create a beautifully lit and shaded 3D version. Drag on the sides to extend the extrude depth. It couldn't be easier.! O" G6 n* O: V  ~! K  c
. d9 x! \4 \7 `# U: S. w
Blends; g# d( u# E/ Y; C; y3 H  }
& o" Z# P* O' d2 E  w# Z
The blend tool tweens or blends from one shape to another. It's ultra-fast, click-drag simple, works with vector shapes, text and photos.  V, U9 c! W4 W2 ~( G

* ~, }. @% o6 O+ I5 q5 LBlends can be used to create complex highlights, blurred edges on objects, repetitive patterns and many other effects, in other words it's a vital tool for creative design. Designer performs blending in a very quick and memory-efficient way compared to other drawing packages - meaning less waiting for you and less draining of your systems resources.
; V# ~6 Z  r5 C0 Y/ ]; o& B: K# k+ l7 U! z2 G- Z$ ^6 k3 x* _* W* S5 G
Transparency & Feathering% ]7 d6 g: N' S& y, i8 W

3 l1 Y/ S% Z3 ^% h* E0 i3 iXara was the first vector application to introduce transparency, and continues to this day to offer the easiest, most advanced transparency control of any software. With click-drag simplicity you can create graduated transparencies to any object, photo, text, and vector shape.8 h, q2 `# N& G; q! y
: B# e; v$ X5 X, z, Y# l( l
Xara was also the first application to offer vector feathering (sometimes called Soft Vectors). This is a technique of slightly blurring the edges of objects to help them blend into the background and enables high quality realistic images to be created more quickly and easily than in any other software.
8 M* n) b! u! s+ n* h, A9 |) K8 b- K
The combination of feathering and transparency is great for any photo composition work, as well as realistic vector shading, vital for any good illustration.+ z3 }) N4 ?1 x. h

" @7 b% d" {) T& `( e' ^# fLive Effects% R" P1 O+ M( U' v' X
Live Effects are plug-in effects that can be applied to any object, including vector drawings - they are called Live Effects because the vector object remains editable even after applying the effect. Most modern Photoshop plug-ins work as Live Effects, giving access to a huge range of special effects (and many plug-ins are included)." s& k/ C. @( g- m" E3 W

8 ]1 {# E; U5 P) \Shadows, Bevels & Contours! L- n# o) E9 L1 {: f9 q( V0 G, O
Xara Designer Pro offers several powerful tools that allow you to add realistic effects with a single click. Apply, remove, and modify semi-transparent (or 'soft') shadows to any object with the Shadow tool. Use the Bevel tool to add bevels to any object, giving them the realistic appearance of depth. And add contours around objects with the Contour tool. All resolution independent (don't lose quality when you scale them)!. H7 x+ W7 P" C

! Y/ d3 K( a0 Z3 ^Revolutionary Photo Handling
  J8 {9 Y6 x/ g. v& LXara Designer Pro photo handling beats other graphics programs on many fronts.6 T2 @7 @7 w  I, A
0 S' S! G: g( N1 ]- h! `9 y5 y& }
Fast, non-destructive photo handling
# E4 h3 X1 }& Z2 [% TXara Designer Pro photo handling beats other graphics programs on many fronts. It's much, much faster, produces smaller files and it's non-destructive. It makes the perfect photo composition tool.4 A: V- ?  i7 q! ?
3 k8 j6 j5 r; x) Y6 t
Designer Pro offers completely non-destructive photo editing (which means you can edit your photo as many times as you like without the loss of quality that is normal in other photo programs), and it uses a fraction of the RAM required by other products. It can handle multiple very high resolution images with ease, even on a modest PC. * ?6 u- Y: j- z! o" i8 J; Q9 S

6 ^6 G, o  |  Y+ cDesigner Pro is also unique in the way it handles and stores photos, which means that files containing photos can be anywhere from 3 to 100 times smaller than with other programs.
  Z2 ^/ p% `4 V; q8 Z2 y2 n
, [+ @" m. f. H+ vIntegrated Photo Tool
* s; k! l6 a, _# H. H$ `* c$ h+ \' Z
Xara Designer Pro includes a revolutionary integrated, ultra-fast, non-destructive photo editing tool. It offers both manual and automatic real-time photo enhance (brightness, contrast, sharpen, blur, saturation and temperature) plus real-time scaling and rotation even on very high res images. Other features include flexible cropping, red eye removal, advanced shadow & highlights and brightness levels controls, perspective correction.
# z% ?( d8 ]7 p- q9 V7 ?
  k7 d( ^! D$ Z1 _Combine this with vector masking, layer blending, feathering - all in the non-destructive, memory efficient way - and you have something that no other photo tool can provide.
2 S! ^$ n  _4 @' i# k, h$ e/ Q( o1 N
Advanced Photo Manipulation
/ f+ `* {& V+ r9 s7 o" B  m9 Y
# M2 ~& B1 D5 A& P( V  `& NWhether you want to change the color of an object in your photo, brighten up a sky or remove a background we have the perfect tool for you!
( m* V7 ^& M7 R# u
8 r! d7 e" a% u1 c8 U8 mThe Photo Healing and Magic Erase tools makes it quick and easy to seamlessly erase unwanted objects from your photo completely.  See some examples
: P+ {  m  n; K4 Q' W; T4 ~4 @$ C% e2 F5 e0 m( h
The Color Enhance control is another powerful tool for photo manipulation. It's incredibly quick and easy to perform any enhance operation - such as a change of brightness, contrast or color - based on a selected color in your image. See some Color Select & Enhance examples
. R5 {- M2 f2 M, h$ S1 T! Z0 y
, J$ X5 O( }- R- P: r- A' ^, Q, RThe photo tool also includes Background Erase (see examples) and Shape Erase and Shape Builder tools that make it a snip to delete parts of your photo with a paintbrush type action.! {" w$ a0 _: |4 e8 X

n& m# M( y0 m3 k" `4 c: R6 UIn addition there are flexible mask and region tools that enable you to enhance selected areas of a photo." [0 C2 t! H5 Q+ o+ b

5 b+ E- b- u6 O& O) y7 a# dPhoto Panoramas+ O: f# b0 `$ Y1 A, t
Perhaps the easiest to use panorama maker. Drop a series of photos on the page, click one button and you'll get a perfect, seamless joined panoramic image. - D  `5 J( K& N6 t! s
- Y  J& P0 T' F: G
Intelligent Scaling6 f$ o9 a5 Z3 m! I( Y$ F
* Z: _! r- p( n5 d: y
The Photo Tool includes innovative intelligent image scaling technology that allows 'content aware scaling', which means images can be stretched or squashed while retaining the proportions of important parts of the picture.
' F  I7 ^# {8 W+ {! U( h2 r8 l1 d1 w9 E! s
This can provide a near miraculous ability to stretch and change the aspect ratio of photos, without apparently distorting the content of the photo. ; Z# D, V& m: J# G

0 V4 n% ]$ H- S2 F  BAnd there is also 'content aware zooming', which works in a similar way but allows you to resize the object that is the center of interest without increasing the size of the total image.- I, d& i* [) a
3 ~' P7 h' t1 y4 c, Z4 }
Adobe Photoshop® Plug-ins: H0 {7 E" ^1 u8 ?
Xara Designer Pro supports Adobe Photoshop® plug-ins. There's already a huge range of such plug-ins available, both free and commercial, for creating a variety of effects that would take a lifetime to explore.
1 M1 h, f; o4 b( [  v0 y) C
% @" Q9 i) z* k: eIn addition the Live Effects tool, the most advanced of any available, enables you to apply these plug-ins to photos and vector shapes for a range of amazing visual effects.
2 n- }' N+ }* n5 d. Q( q; A' @) I3 {: U0 E- L
Designer Pro v11 includes a collection of 60+ Live Effect plug-ins, including the powerful and flexible PhotoLooks 2  (see some examples).
7 W5 t& e* c* Y" m* f* H
" u  c% q3 k3 o0 NWeb Graphics, Web Pages & Websites0 s$ N- x" d  d7 L
Designer Pro also offers web design features that make it a first class web authoring tool in its own right.
$ O& W! a2 s7 m, W% G- N# v# l% Z+ q$ H" m4 }$ d; C- Q( H
HTML Website Creation7 r# U" k3 r$ e+ T
Xara Designer Pro includes a complete 'website creation' feature that enables you to design multi-page websites with ease, including mouseover and pop-up effects, navbars and menus, animations and widgets. One click preview and ftp upload included. It's the world's most advanced WYSIWYG web page layout - and with no HTML skills required!0 z3 e! y  ^4 y. \+ o

- t% Z# J8 o& X& f4 B' J& ACheck out examples of Xara users' websites in our Website Gallery and our own Demo Site 1 and Demo Site 2.% G7 R' _. o% P$ [" O  {

1 J" U; H5 Z( U" Z+ mTotal Design Freedom
. D, y! h2 s) ]Xara Designer Pro gives you total design freedom - using drag and drop you can literally place anything, anywhere on the page. And things which are normally difficult to achieve in HTML are a snap in Xara Designer Pro - for example text with curved edges, text or graphics at an angle, text flowing around objects - no problem!
# a  m7 H: [6 r
  m2 D. r* G) p9 I4 bClever Stuff
$ q2 Q2 F# g, pBut Designer Pro has some clever tricks too, to make things easier for you - here's just a few of the things that will save you time and trouble: " ]( `" B  z9 N: y; r' m
: t6 ?+ t0 r: A5 b- i2 {
Liquid text flow around objects; easy mouseover, thumbnail and pop-up creation; automatic adjustment of photos to the correct web resolution; one-click change of site wide theme colors and shades; automatic color matching of imported objects such as buttons; a concept of 'repeating objects' such as headings and button bars - edit one instance and they all update; buttons and text panels that automatically stretch as you change the text, and smart repositioning of objects and resizing of pages as you add or delete text.1 u5 B8 c1 l" [6 S2 t, f0 R

4 x& @5 u: g5 UResponsive & Mobile Friendly Sites9 e: p0 y; c* ~8 B7 b9 x
With Designer Pro you can create multipe variants of a site - eg desktop, tablet, mobile - which are exported as a single HTML file, so that your site will dynamically change layout in response to the screen size of the viewer.
. b' @) N& B) g& k; v8 i
5 f% v% ^9 X$ K9 m, Y0 UExample (The Vue theme with desktop, tablet and mobile variants)$ f( }" H( P" \& B: Q) m# M

# h6 {1 i& }) M4 \7 Y7 _Does your website pass the Google mobile-friendly test? If not, you need Designer Pro X11! ) ]' ?0 t, p, ~+ w) T: a

1 f& R3 V9 l; n' T$ n9 _Supersites
4 l* z4 [$ T) fWe're all used to the idea of websites presented as separate pages, where you have to click a link to navigate from one page to another. Designer Pro offers the option to present your whole site as one single, fast scrolling document using scroll or swipe to navigate. Or you can present one page at a time in the traditional way, but with super-slick animated page transitions triggered by scroll, swipe or click./ @  j1 B* d- ^2 i
: m& f5 {2 l4 b0 t) K$ Z6 W
Xara in the cloud. a$ c0 e0 |" d8 @6 C6 h0 I2 a
BETA: Hot off the press and only available to v11 users!  V0 B6 s) C2 Z. s9 n) u
% P( r8 P( t3 o9 y$ p. R$ e; l! X
Xara Online Designer offers an ultra-simple way to view, edit and update the text or images of your Xara website using a web browser on any computer or tablet (yes even a Mac or Android tablet!), from anywhere in the world, and to re-publish the website. Perfect for collaborative editing, for commercial designers who want to give clients limited access to text editing, or for anyone who needs to edit their site remotely. : H$ Z) B& r6 z. f1 F  h* C% x
. K  [, ^# ^- L+ V' q
Presentations5 m4 V& Z2 U1 p& \
Designer Pro makes it easy to create web-based 'slide-show' style presentations that your website visitors can step through using the keyboard arrow keys. You can add animated transition effects as each step and page is displayed, and the Designs Gallery includes a range of ready-made, customizable presentations and presentation components such as bullet points and arrows.& o  w" x4 \4 H0 R, q1 T

$ d  P) n% f6 `/ H; bWeb Widgets! O( P2 |9 ?& Q) s  I8 F
And it's a snap to add third party widgets to your site with Designer Pro, such as Google Maps, Picasa photo albums and slideshows, YouTube movies, forms, e-commerce, charts & graphs, basic tables, photo content slideshows and many, many more. There's a library of popular Widgets included in the Designs Gallery which you can just drag and drop onto your page.4 O1 ^; \9 n- D" @0 x5 P, S/ d0 u
# N8 ^; i2 p' S/ s1 |7 ?1 |
See examples of the bundled photo & content slider widgets and graph and chart widgets. We also offer a Widget Guide introducing all the bundled widgets.
9 k6 q2 H" x+ X5 s* _& |
( `: }* z! r! v3 ~5 TAnimated Flash Export
/ |8 ^; z( v) e1 A0 ]3 i9 U9 {5 H6 ?$ ]Xara Designer Pro offers a genuinely easy way to create really efficient Flash animations.& V) T6 G; M1 a+ Q' @+ `) y
2 [5 @7 B* I7 @. z) B8 ?% d

) C) Z. E2 x! ^3 R% E8 F+ @  ?  P6 JCompatibility0 t$ }) M: K$ B
Working with industry standards is vital, so Xara Designer Pro sites are W3C compliant, cross browser compatible (IE 8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and XHTML, CSS standards based.1 ?7 @: Z6 A- h/ P* I% j8 t

9 Q* H% S6 L/ }2 b* Z5 ]# YCompatibility With Industry Standards
, P  w( ~+ Q; E; V) ?2 aXara Designer Pro is used by many different types of customer in a spectacular range of uses - for designs combining drawings, text and photos, for print and the web - so we understand how important it is to offer compatibility with other products and users.
" N  w4 S$ \6 s4 C  Q6 c5 N) ^# u7 X; G
Import & Export
$ V8 }/ T$ E8 {" HDesigner Pro offers support for a huge range of file formats, making it easy to exchange your work with other users and programs. This includes common bitmap types (eg GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PSD, and RAW photos) and key vector types (eg PDF and AI/EPS, SVG, and EMF/WMF). For documents Xara Designer Pro supports RTF (Rich Text Format) and Word (.doc and .docx), and for websites HTML and Flash.  Z9 b5 c$ `3 z
' Z* U: A1 Z9 J; ^$ F8 t
PSD Support
" v0 R9 r) f/ _4 i& |8 w" k8 J1 TXara Designer Pro has full support for importing and exporting Adobe Photoshop® PSD files including layer support.; b) u( L; r7 m' b
; Q, J4 V1 Z' M1 b/ }; C4 p5 o% b
PDF Support
& C& F$ a0 l1 a! ^8 c# S# ?+ V& k% |Xara Designer Pro offers industry leading export of super-clean, very compact PDF files (including support for graduated color fills and flat / graduated transparency). Combined with the PDF import feature, this provides another way to interchange files./ b- x  Y9 X% \6 I) t' `) [% D
* }: m5 Z" n( `$ B
Color Separation Support+ O% n  y* K, Z8 Z/ X/ q# Y
Xara Designer Pro offers the ability to produce CMYK color separations. This includes on-screen preview of CMYK and spot color plates, PANTONE® color support, spot colors, on-screen printer gamut preview and a lot more.
/ a& o) P0 ^+ J8 H# @2 H/ o9 }
8 G+ |# A- Y; A/ `7 \MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
" X3 J" z+ i- V0 J* \Microsoft® Windows® Vista® | 7 | 8 | 8.1
  T! J! `6 n  r7 m9 @Intel® Celeron® or newer, or AMD® Sempron® or newer
( c/ B9 F: l9 J) m# ~$ B6 ^. ?Min 500MB of RAM
% S, J5 x% M4 |/ FMin 300MB of available hard-disk space
! i! Q8 V& k7 T$ ?
: h2 E& U5 {8 O! s7 T7 v
% |( v6 M4 _7 H, ~Download:
) H# l- r/ Y' i% c/ w6 K& l; G0 L4 n8 rMAIGX Xara Designer Pro 11 x64 v11.2.0.40121.exe
/ T7 z: {7 _, k1 V; _MAIGX Xara Designer Pro 11 X64 v11.2.3.40788.exe* h/ k; T4 ]- \% M% R! H
MAGIX Xara Designer Pro 11 X64 v11.2.5.42127.exe
, ^" t/ k; V: \+ @9 F9 }MAIGX Xara Designer Pro 11 x86 v11.2.0.40121.exe9 r5 v: R9 l7 N( U5 S; J$ r
MAIGX Xara Designer Pro 11 X86 v11.2.3.40788.exe9 `) W$ [+ h1 ~4 a8 F" L
MAGIX Xara Designer Pro 11 X86 v11.2.5.42127.exe
1 K. r! p; k. @
/ @: T5 h: U5 k& u# W' O0 N1 tXara_Designer_Pro_X11_DLV_content_en-GB.exe
2 s, y6 W% p4 B# e9 B" J: ^2 iXara_Designer_Pro_X11_DLV_PanStudio2_en-GB.exe
  x7 |8 U, {* o+ a
# ^& K- |# G+ thttp://downloads.xara.com/downloads/software/designerprox11-64.exe" I9 A+ Q! r' B  d
http://downloads.xara.com/downloads/software/designerprox11-32.exe

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 06:29