NewTek LightWave 3D 10 v10.0 Win32/Win64

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-28 18:14:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: NewTek LightWave 3D 10 v10.0
* m; {+ n4 O1 Z8 PProgram Type: 3D animation
/ h0 f& K6 n" ~2 L* v, z$ [Developer: NewTek, Inc.
) u/ b6 U% M" ^4 T: H+ s/ W5 `Homepage: www.newtek.com/lightwave
( B9 Q! U" l" _$ i' VRelease Date: 07.01.2011
  _5 @5 D7 F$ d" N$ S- f3 P- z% OInterface Language: English
7 q' A' c! [. A  B. P7 A  z' ^Platform: Windows Vista/77 {( W: k- H6 L: J. e1 @
File Size: 214.05Mb / 223.86Mb /433Mb% T# I0 z+ v7 X& g6 ~
8 U. u# T' x! w
LightWave 3D 10 delivers a whole new set of groundbreaking tools for 3D artists. Whether you work alone or play well with others, LightWave 10 has the tools you need to turn your dreams into gorgeous graphics and amazing animation for film, television, print, design... or simply to satisfy your desire to create something really cool. LightWave 10 gives you more speed, flexibility and control, along with new, interactive tools that let you model, render and animate, quickly and affordably. Plus, LightWave artists have won more Emmy Awards for visual effects and animation than any other CG artists. Now that's cool.
; D/ D. A4 w) @, k1 `7 z$ K9 q( }5 v* O
LightWave 3D is a complete modeling, animation and rendering solution. Its native renderer is unparalleled and serves as the centerpiece in the production pipeline of many facilities both large and small. Render nodes are free and set up is quite straightforward. LightWave Modeler excels both as a subdivision surface and a polygonal modeler, fast, efficient and again, straightforward in functionality. In addition, an industry leading node-based texturing and shading system allows you to create any look you desire - quickly and easily.
0 y' Y* X& Q4 D5 t4 x2 E, M! D) V# G( l0 I9 I3 I) E
NewTek LightWave is the backbone of fast, efficient 3D pipelines. Day in and day out, LightWave artists deliver stunning graphics and animation on time and on budget. LightWave artistry is everywhere, from blockbuster feature films and primetime television, to the cover of Rolling Stone. The result of the collaboration between artist and LightWave is that more Emmy Awards for visual effects and animation sit on the mantels of LightWave artists than any others. Today, that mighty collaboration between artist and NewTek has created a new LightWave. LightWave 10 is innovative, interactive and immersive. Built on a NewTek tradition of pioneering ground-breaking 3D capabilities, LightWave 10 maintains the fast, efficient workflow and powerful, proven render engine you've come to depend on, with seamless integration into diverse pipelines.
$ h8 _& |2 Y& f! y
; E( @! ~' [) B1 E$ s0 }LightWave 10 benefits artists with unique features not found in any other 3D application, like Viewport Preview Rendering (VPR) and CG hardware enhancements that give you an immediate look at changes to your rendered scenes, and real-time OpenGL views of Ambient Occlusion, Bloom, Stereoscopic Anaglyph and HDRI background images. LightWave 10 delivers the power of Modeler and Layout with next generation CORE technologies, such as immersive real-time and game tools, Pythonbased expressions and scripting, Bullet rigid body dynamics and sophisticated UV mapping capabilities. LightWave 10 will breathe new life into your pipeline. Count on it.
; W  ?- ]2 D. G
5 n7 T# p/ _1 ^# Y' NLightWave 10 is the first release of LightWave 3D to integrate NewTek’s CORE technology with Modeler and Layout. The three elements work in unison to give you the workflow and functionality you’re familiar with, along with the interactive power of the innovative CORE technologies. LightWave’s speed, flexibility, value and control are the benefits you rely on and LightWave 10 delivers all that and more., ~* \9 c5 M( \0 x2 R% y" k, E# ~9 L

% y( W! b- g* Q$ f& D' \* wLightWave 10 provides a motion-picture-quality render engine that supports Windows 64 and 32-bit and Mac UB 64 and 32-bit, and is a leader in multi-core technology support. In addition, LightWave offers free, 999 cross-platform render nodes, making it the highest quality, most affordable, and efficient render pipeline in the 3D market.
$ m4 g7 b) g! @, B0 E) N) m! K/ P& O' L" k9 [& Q6 Q; f1 ]
New Feature Benefits:
( B( c  k5 [+ n3 b4 F3 U• Interactive Display and Rendering Tools% |* U2 F9 d0 q" R4 v4 X9 J
- Viewport Preview Rendering (VPR) - See instant results with realistic view of scenes and objects with interactive light, nodal shading and scene set up
& F! \6 l$ q  H/ ^+ A( k- New CG Hardware real-time viewport shading enhancements - Real-time OpenGL view of Ambient Occlusion, Bloom, Stereoscopic Anaglyph and HDRI background images5 q6 K" A2 j2 Q
- Linear workflow - Supports consistent gamma, color space, and custom Look Up Tables (LUTs) for more realistic lighting, and to maximize compositing flexibility in a professional pipeline
7 ?0 {7 O0 K) p• Data Interchange Enhancements2 B+ m- l0 C: |1 f  f% z) T
- MDD with powerful new enhancements include support for Autodesk Geometry Cache - Freedom to move deformations and transforms between applications allowing for an extremely flexible, extensible pipeline for animation, dynamics, effects, and rendering
' ~' ]& H9 b) P3 P- d$ d; c2 p3 B1 ]- FBX - Load and save camera data, lighting, objects with UV maps and image maps, parenting hierarchies, etc.0 \7 t( c4 E+ }9 m  W- q1 ~
- Collada - Easy transfer of camera data, lights, object placement, image maps, etc., from one application to another. H2 K! z9 V* J0 _+ J
- Improved ZBrush Interchange - Easy transfer and manipulation of UV maps from ZBrush# P  S! P( f  ~8 F7 I
- Improved OBJ UV Support - Delivers the ability to import and export any number of UV maps
+ e  a: _6 R% R• New Immersive, Real-Time and Game Tools; i4 E3 l1 |9 ?# b1 I% G
- Support for the InterSense VCam virtual camera system used in feature film Virtual Art Departments (VAD) - Gain a true "on location" experience through interaction with massive 3D scenes in real time with control of light placement and camera directly in your 3D application* I* v- C2 C" E- B6 g8 ~2 Z
- Support for 3Dconnexion line of 3D mouse - Move through the virtual world and interact with models and scenes controlling cameras and lights in real time9 K3 W- T8 r8 ^* L& `( i( w
- SpriteGen - Automates creation of sprite animation images for real-time and game engines
7 t) X  u) X# S; s. p2 ^• Bullet Rigid Body Dynamics" R, O/ Y: X$ t2 |1 n! l
- Integrated dynamics and simulation - Create dynamics, calculations and simulations for effects such as collapsing buildings, breaking glass, etc.- ]2 \( G' B* H5 n* g& [" V& [; {
• UV Mapping Tools7 D3 e1 r- f( T) d
- Transform, Scale Rotate, Move, Separate, Stitch, Relax, UV Unwrap - Sophisticated tools for quick creation, editing and adjustment of UV maps to generate the best texture map layout for objects9 t7 ^. V5 j, Z% @2 T

( z* O. s: S6 q, v8 Q7 w: o7 ~, D- ~System Requirements:& Q' J, S$ t& l4 Z3 m9 M4 f8 P4 V
Hardware3 s  _; L* e: k  [5 w; B4 Q' f
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon II (or better);
: A" v! R+ d) L4 h9 q- 64-bit System RAM: 4GB minimum;' f6 j( T7 I, I( m8 @
- 32-bit System RAM: 2GB minimum;
1 r3 s$ u7 E0 U8 N. b0 k' G- Available USB Port.% k! M4 b! x. l$ t
Operating System- `9 x2 `& @& G( r
- 64-bit Windows Vista or Windows 7 64-bit Edition;
1 K4 s" i5 c2 S: L6 m- 32-bit Windows Vista or Windows 7 Edition.( E6 _  W$ `- T" u# T3 y
Graphics Card; `8 k. {% b) O. Y
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 series or ATI X1600./ o6 H$ J* G3 T
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.& H; U/ y0 i- v% ^" Y) j" |6 a
Note: All systems require 750MB available hard drive space (excluding content), CD-ROM for Program Installation, and DVD-ROM for Content.- B: x2 u1 T  c# p0 ^0 t
+ F( `. ^7 X  @+ f9 f( q+ f0 M5 ^
LightWave History
' t4 n$ c: ~9 W$ Q( J2010 - LightWave 10
- s0 i1 X3 Y" `" sReleased 30-Dec-2010
9 y' m. \3 R* ~+ MLightWave 10 is the first new ordinal release of LightWave since 2006. It added three major new functionalities - Colorspace management, VPR and the Virtual Studio.
' J; K0 B7 ^, Q0 B/ ~0 o9 KColor space management - Because LightWave operates in a linear fashion with regard to color whereas normal everyday colors displayed on a monitor are subject to the sRGB colorspace, meaning they have a Gamma of 2.2 applied, it always meant that lights had to be forced in the past, or colors tuned to match expectations. LightWave 10's colorspace management meant that it was simple to make LightWave behave in a color-managed way.  }7 }% y$ `& A8 v
VPR or Viewport Preview Renderer - In many LightWave users' opinions, Worley Labs FPrime was their main reason to use LightWave, but there were more and more things that FPrime couldn't show, particularly with nodes needing pre-processing, or the new radiosity schemes introduced in LightWave 9.3. LightWave 10 has introduced VPR that converts the OpenGL view normally found in a viewport to a realtime renderer.
* x( r, j- f; YVirtual Studio - A system for realtime animation in the viewport using external controllers, eg. PlayStation Move cameras or the Microsoft Kinect, to move LightWave characters.3 j" x; C) p9 S8 K& o3 h) |

0 w  Z! d+ I6 M1 r# o2011 - LightWave10.1# [8 j! u7 K2 E2 S3 |9 e5 d  I7 m# e  ]
Released 29-Jul-2011
2 K5 b" P, x# l/ {( R1 P9 p  m' {8 B: Z/ I/ p3 t- y( B. a

/ D. a: A& w) d! O! ]7 O& N& @3 D+ \7 L1 y9 o1 n7 K
Download:

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 05:27