后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra 10.0 Build 1129 威力导演系列专辑

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-19 19:43:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Name of Program:CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra 10.00 \1 O) h8 N% O5 y. x. F7 o
Program Version:10.0.0.11299 p; g$ B, S' H1 M% \
Official site:http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultra/features_en_US.html
8 I& `# Q& `% MLanguage: Multi # ^' J8 F5 H2 t! t5 w( r
Treatment: not required5 N! u& w/ T+ L, @- l5 l

/ r* t# n6 |3 z+ F0 w# b
, K6 d9 N; I& [2 s
CyberLink PowerDirector 10 is a world's fastest video editing software! With a 2nd generation TrueVelocity rendering engine that’s faster than ever, along with the richest end-to-end 3D editing suite available, PowerDirector 10 is redefining digital video editing. PowerDirector 10 now has even more powerful features and one-click fixes that help you to edit & enhance your footage and produce stunning video effortlessly. For advanced users, PowerDirector 10’s huge set of editing tools let you control everything from keyframe to audio. PowerDirector 10's feature-rich, yet intuitive user interface puts your video editing needs within easy reach. You'll find sophisticated video editing essentials along with innovations that put efficiency first like snap-to-grid positioning, nested projects and easy grouping of media, all on a flexible 100-track timeline. PowerDirector 10 introduces the most comprehensive 3D editing features available. Now you can make top quality 3D movies at home on your PC!
7 G( I5 U( }1 H, G! i5 w& I/ K
' d/ V& h$ s- F, k# FEnd-to-end 3D editing includes support for native 3D videos and photos as well as the conversion of 2D content to 3D, expansive editing support for 3D titles, 3D particles, 3D effects, 3D menus and more, broad 3D format output and burning options, and even direct upload of 3D videos to YouTube.
0 _" |6 h& s& Z3 X$ L9 U7 W& G* t& R4 e8 g
PowerDirector is the world's first native 64-bit consumer video editor, enabling improved system efficiency and faster loading of HD video footage. Already the fastest editor on the market, the latest version of PowerDirector introduces rendering engine innovations that take video processing speeds to new heights. To the range of TrueVelocity technologies that improve previewing, effects rendering, format conversions, and outputting of videos, PowerDirector 10 has added OpenCL support, an enhanced HD video encoder and a patented Intelligent SVRT technology to help users to produce better videos in less time. Leveraging both hardware and software technologies to speed up video processing, PowerDirector 10 harnesses system GPU power via OpenCL for incomparable effects rendering speed, while a brand new H.264 media encoder rapidly processes HD video.
0 L5 [' Q! ~# e7 Z  Q
8 W. e. c$ M. p. @( A  jDirectorZone, PowerDirector's popular video editing community, is where you can download, upload, share, subscribe and comment on other users' effects. Join millions of others at DirectorZone and find the perfect addition to your projects or learn from the editing expertise of Power Directors by studying user-uploaded timelines showing exactly how they've created their movie sequences.$ ?! g, Y  ^0 N4 Z9 a
7 ?' E0 v) g* q
Award-Winning Performance with TrueVelocity:+ g/ ?) M; i' Q. H; I- S. X- Z: f3 z
The world's fastest video editor just got faster! Experience the mind-blowing video production speed of PowerDirector 10.: }2 J* E8 `: q% y4 _
• Faster Rendering with TrueVelocity 2 – 2nd gen. native 64-bit video engine delivers even more rendering speed.
  n5 N" f+ _/ Y) `) R8 |, l• OpenCL for Optimal Video Effect Speed -- Harnesses GPU power for greatly improved video effect speed.. p5 I( {- O# l9 m0 y: O/ [
• Intelligent Rendering with SVRT -- Analyzes an entire project, chooses best output profile for production speed.% E( v# }% _) W/ l
/ T  ~1 E# {* X( r; k; y' T
Spectacular Movie Creation:: B' Y2 F! [" T1 E! v
Over 300 pro-level video and audio editing tools make any creative vision a reality.
1 y. O: _  P$ x5 p% C• Pro-Quality HD Editing -- Edit with a huge variety of tools, transitions and effects on a flexible 100 track timeline.
4 r  L3 V9 X( H• Powerful Core Tools -- Crop and rotate videos or precisely trim footage with PowerDirector’s Zoom-in Cut™.
! P/ a/ `$ T) }  Y: X• One-Click Fixes -- Instantly correct lighting, shakiness, artifacts or upscaling to HD with TrueTheater enhancements.
' w3 ^" |" d0 H! u' T) ^1 F0 s. P* K, U- M% e
Richest End-to-End 3D Video Editing:
8 \9 X5 H, i: r' }+ q: ]- L' m6 RMaking impressive 3D movies is no longer just Hollywood's privilege. Now you can make your own 3D movies at home.
7 s. x, A# ~8 E# U9 P; H• Import All the Latest 3D Formats -- Either from files or straight from 3D cameras/phones.
3 b9 }! X2 ]8 c1 j7 \& H: ^• Edit it All in 3D! – Enjoy a complete 3D editing workflow including 3D titles, disc menus, transition effects and more.
* R0 Z) _. a( V. Z• Output to 3D Formats -- Burn your project to industry standard 3D Blu-ray, 3D AVCHD or 3D DVD discs.
) P& m' H' y0 F6 h0 V0 `7 e
! r* ]( d7 J& X& t* o8 \Internet's #1 Video Editing Community:
( T  L5 t7 u! W! ^Join the increasing number of people editing their videos with PowerDirector and sharing & learning on DirectorZone.
$ y5 x$ `7 t9 v1 O( k  t7 L• 200,000+ FREE Effects -- Find the perfect effect, template, or DVD menu to set your project off.
3 M/ u; a' y' E6 @  {* M• Learn with Tutorials & Timelines -- Get the most out of your software with tutorials & timelines uploaded by others.! l" }; I4 v% K+ [
• Sharing Made Easy -- Share your work to video sites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Daily Motion and more.
! H2 `& c! ^% e* V8 ]9 e' B" V, H: U" D& _# l. ?0 _
Possibilities:6 r" u5 b2 @6 H0 s2 J
• The effects of particles
9 w/ B9 h, Z8 x) o+ [8 U• Fully customizable effects, which allow you to add arbitrary objects of particles (snow, dust, falling objects, etc.) over the video. 0 D" k! f' C: D6 Y7 k; B
• Improved slideshow editor - K" }, V% }) z! J" q  K+ n5 s# }
• Fully customizable camera, 3D, allocation and movement through the slideshow editor -Show. # Z* ^9 }# @( s
• Advanced video enhancement 4 F$ Q* Q  W0 `7 R. E8 S% _8 _
• Use of work with video for cropping, rotation, change the speed or reverse playback.
& o8 N8 v7 i/ G' _  Y4 Q• Fixes and improvements through video stabilization, adjust the lighting and improve the quality of video technology TrueTheater. " R4 O0 J9 Y) w- t+ k& e( }2 K3 Y& h
• Application of noise removal Video and audio files, removing ambiguities video and sound.
# ?  J$ i: l  N* H• More powerful and friendly editing environment
6 ^' g8 k$ n% }/ j• Ability to use up to nine effects ICC over your master video. 9 G3 q, V4 O! ]3 K2 \8 v+ S/ A1 y
• Adding additional music tracks on the timeline that allows for up to three separate music tracks in the video at the same time.
# S* {! Y: Q& y& Q• Fully extensible user interface in accordance with specific needs editing. 3 q2 E. E4 ]/ U6 o
• Use the form guide to better management of personal multimedia libraries. & @7 _) w% J; O4 d- W/ ]3 O/ T
• View the video on full screen in the viewing of multimedia. 6 a) n  v& w& C5 X4 }" l
• View the video on a separate display device or video camera when you switch on dual the display. 7 N6 _1 Z  @$ r" t, Z) i
• Use the range selection to select segments of the media on the timeline for kopirvoaniya or remove them from the project. 2 R; Z+ X/ D% k5 T# }
• Use grid lines to assist in the precise placement of ICC and multimedia titles. 2 l7 l3 S( @3 o2 v$ a" D$ l
• New Workspace
# U* D. O2 T8 Q$ H, Q. i0 j# u0 K8 Z8 ~• New, easy-to-use workspace, which makes finding videos much faster. # t; i% ?0 O/ {. D9 a2 R
• Optimize CPU / GPU provides high-speed processing of HD video.
! k8 f# m% W  w6 F" \9 i• New functions to create a disk
- B. s$ z; J9 q7 j' O• New user interface. ( }. v. a# ^5 m! v0 i
• Adding multiple titles at the video created by the disc. 7 F3 L6 s: j7 ~' h8 Q
• Create a Slideshow
4 I3 |9 w' S' ?$ p  @, E4 T7 G% d• View the entire structure of the disc.
* f& T, s- q" i0 F  X, n• Multi-level menus, as well as easier to use and powerful editor of the menu. ; h; B9 T" ^4 ?
• Faster and easier loading effects and templates from the Web site DirectorZone.
6 J' P2 g: M# f* t% n' N• Loading effects ICC, templates, titles, particle effects and DVD menu templates from the Web site DirectorZone. 0 a5 g( O. _5 i6 H3 P1 q! E% ^
• Fully integrated into CyberLink PowerDirector user interface for faster and easier than searching and loading effects and templates. 2 n$ i' G$ N9 W+ U0 R
• Total access to editable projects with other countries through the Web site DirectorZone, to help other users.
- b! Y% ?3 g5 Q$ b" K) x• Automatic computer shutdown $ t3 H' n$ p2 L2 f! `
• Automatically shutdown computer after creating a video or recording it to disk to save energy. Among the key innovations PowerDirector 10 also must be sure to mention the following: - Hardware acceleration using OpenCL - a notable acceleration of the editing process with 48 video effects - Patented CyberLink SVRT can automatically analyze the type and format of the edited content to choose the best profile for the final rendering with optimal speed - "Magic Tool" - new users can create their own movies using a set of "magic tools" (Magic tools) in a few clicks - Audio normalayzer - Supports most popular formats, stereo 3D-video and pictures - including such as MVC (M2T), Side-by-Side, Top-Under and the two-stream AVI; MPO, JPS - Automatic conversion of 2D to 3D - PowerDirector TrueTheater 3D function - Enhanced support for editing functions - 3D titles, 3D elements, 3D effects and 3D menu - A large list of supported output formats stereo 3D-video and record to disk - 3D Blu-ray , 3D AVCHD or 3D DVD, formats side-by-side, or MVC, scaling for smartphones, etc. - Preparation and reupload stereo 3D-videos to YouTube directly from PowerDirector 0 T; E2 ^+ l# |
- J7 \8 Z$ z) y( }4 p/ W- s8 n
Program features:
6 f/ `; C" S4 t$ ~  p, O+ \
  • Particle Effects
  • Fully customizable effects, which allow you to add arbitrary objects of particles (snow, dust, falling objects, etc.) over the video.
  • Improved editor slideshow
  • Fully customizable camera, 3D, allocation and movement through the slideshow editor.
  • Advanced video enhancement
  • Use of work with video for cropping, rotation, change the speed or reverse playback.
  • Fixes and improvements through video stabilization, adjust the lighting and improve the quality of video technology TrueTheater.
  • Application of noise removal in video and audio files, removing ambiguities video and sound.
  • More powerful and friendly editing environment
  • Ability to use up to nine effects ICC over your master video.
  • Adding additional audio tracks on the timeline, allowing up to three separate audio tracks in the video simultaneously.
  • Fully extensible user interface in accordance with specific needs editing.
  • Use the form guide to better management of personal multimedia libraries.
  • View the video on full screen in the viewing of multimedia.
  • View the video on a separate display device or video camera when you switch on dual display.
  • Use the range selection to select segments of the media on the timeline for kopirvoaniya or remove them from the project.
  • Use grid lines to assist in the precise placement of ICC and multimedia titles.
  • New Workspace
  • New, easy-to-use workspace, which makes finding videos much faster.
  • Optimize CPU / GPU provides high-speed processing of HD video.
  • New functions to create a disk
  • New user interface.
  • Adding multiple titles at the video created by the disc.
  • Create a Slideshow
  • View the entire structure of the disc.
  • Multi-level menus, as well as easier to use and powerful editor of the menu.
  • Faster and easier loading effects and templates from the Web site DirectorZone.
  • Loading effects ICC, templates, titles, particle effects and DVD menu templates from the Web site DirectorZone.
  • Fully integrated into CyberLink PowerDirector user interface for faster and easier than searching and loading effects and templates.
  • Total access to editable projects with other countries through the Web site DirectorZone, to help other users.
  • Automatically shutdown computer
  • Automatically shutdown computer after creating a video or recording it to disk to save energy.9 E3 y" a3 e# H4 {& N' E
    2 w# S! s3 C8 z6 k% Q  K

# e+ X* ~  v! ^3 QAdditional Information:
6 ?9 x$ H( z3 _* j- V6 ^- @
  • The application interface has also undergone modifications. The startup screen PowerDirector 10 is a Quick Launch toolbar, which will make a quick choice between modes create a movie or slide show and immediately begin work on the project. Convenient time scale, supporting up to 100 tracks, will provide the flexibility to quickly add and edit captions, video and sound tracks, special effects, transition effects and other components of the film.
  • The new version of PowerDirector 10 can boast support for professional plug-ins from the development team NewBlue FX, expanding the library of available effects and transition effects. First-time users who are unfamiliar with the package or by other means PowerDirector video editing tools will appreciate the Magic Tools, by which disparate pictures and videos can be converted into a pair of high-quality multimedia product clicks on a button. A Time Lapse Video tool will reduce or increase the demonstration video or presentation by simple manipulation of the timeline.
  • Special mention deserve the tools to produce 3D-content. Updated PowerDirector supports the original format of three-dimensional stereoscopic images and video, and can convert two-dimensional content in 3D using technology PowerDirector TrueTheater 3D. Finished materials can be recorded on Blu-Ray discs or DVD and viewed on TV, smart phones and other electronic devices with 3D-display.
  • Users will have access to materials online community DirectorZone, numbering about two million members. Available enthusiasts will be more than 200 thousand different effects, templates, navigation menus and subtitles, reference guides and other content that can be easily imported into their own projects PowerDirector.
  • For rendering video in PowerDirector 10 corresponds to a new version of the engine TrueVelocity 2, which ensures a more efficient use of resources of the GPU and hardware support for OpenCL. One of the key features of the new engine, referred to by the manufacturer, a sixfold increase in performance of operations for the visualization of special effects. A new H.264 encoder improves the speed of processing high definition video and minimizes latency.& x0 s5 |; T; e  y  [: J

. U2 B+ O3 e7 y' ~% f

2 }) L: U1 }1 mWhat's new in version:& b* [7 D& X: U7 q
  • Supports Windows 8.
  • Improves compatibility with YouTube's upload interface. (YouTube OAuth 2.0)
  • Updates Terms of Use for Freesound.
  • Supports default browser when linking to DirectorZone from PowerDirector.
    8 ]) {& b7 Z2 a$ V' I1 ~, i
    2 D. n9 o" o2 Y% ^5 \
9 ], H, I/ _% i' U3 g$ ~" \$ Q
Award-Winning Performance with TrueVelocity:
/ F* H4 g7 S7 y& rThe world's fastest video editor just got faster! Experience the mind-blowing video production speed of PowerDirector 10.3 q/ P/ h" b, S& ~: G- q: v& W% X
• Faster Rendering with TrueVelocity 2 – 2nd gen. native 64-bit video engine delivers even more rendering speed.1 z5 |( W" T; d: e
• OpenCL for Optimal Video Effect Speed -- Harnesses GPU power for greatly improved video effect speed.
( O. B' ]. c" b" c. i" W• Intelligent Rendering with SVRT -- Analyzes an entire project, chooses best output profile for production speed.
# d, M) p$ g9 q# L% ]( v' w
* a4 f! m( v3 MSpectacular Movie Creation:% c2 j& ]7 }/ Q
Over 300 pro-level video and audio editing tools make any creative vision a reality.4 p4 c4 U5 w& ~- `! N7 L0 M* q/ q3 D
• Pro-Quality HD Editing -- Edit with a huge variety of tools, transitions and effects on a flexible 100 track timeline.
* p/ V6 u+ I0 |! e8 L& t• Powerful Core Tools -- Crop and rotate videos or precisely trim footage with PowerDirector’s Zoom-in Cut™.
9 i" z3 Q$ `# V1 E1 c% }- E• One-Click Fixes -- Instantly correct lighting, shakiness, artifacts or upscaling to HD with TrueTheater enhancements.
* K0 y: D. f' {8 T; }1 L' H' Y/ ?8 A
+ I& [3 B3 u/ C' e+ F, u* rRichest End-to-End 3D Video Editing:+ b4 D6 a+ m6 _' [0 _
Making impressive 3D movies is no longer just Hollywood's privilege. Now you can make your own 3D movies at home.. X5 I% d/ ]! R) [: h  h/ D
• Import All the Latest 3D Formats -- Either from files or straight from 3D cameras/phones.: m$ c7 v2 @6 T$ y, h
• Edit it All in 3D! – Enjoy a complete 3D editing workflow including 3D titles, disc menus, transition effects and more.# c8 }+ H4 o0 Z7 u
• Output to 3D Formats -- Burn your project to industry standard 3D Blu-ray, 3D AVCHD or 3D DVD discs.) K- }6 x; K  a2 P" C% L4 V
; c. G9 b4 D1 U3 B
Internet's #1 Video Editing Community:# u& ?! f4 ]7 h+ X$ n% n+ R
Join the increasing number of people editing their videos with PowerDirector and sharing & learning on DirectorZone.! w' E# M- ^0 Q' q
• 200,000+ FREE Effects -- Find the perfect effect, template, or DVD menu to set your project off.
  {  h5 a2 }. G5 C9 D( R5 _( i, ]. ~; [• Learn with Tutorials & Timelines -- Get the most out of your software with tutorials & timelines uploaded by others.$ n! B2 L1 s  D$ F
• Sharing Made Easy -- Share your work to video sites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Daily Motion and more.5 M0 `. D" q* I
/ K* d  l8 d- w' P( D; k. B1 l( z& R
File Format, Device, and Language Support. M9 P$ T% l0 D$ H! ]
Video File Importing MVC (M2T) NEW" B8 V7 L9 U7 v2 X5 M: N( q
Side-by-Side Video NEW$ r  m7 j- V3 {2 @! ]
Top-under Video NEW
- I" x0 K4 s. {2 W( lDual-Stream AVI NEW7 ~) k* h% e! `( r$ x8 h8 }
FLV
0 z- Z5 Y( C/ O4 g& \MKV, a" ?- O0 U0 _% J2 _
Canon, Nikon DSLR video files NEW0 ^/ i+ F% ]$ a
3GPP2
# o) f# \+ s2 w3 _AVCHD (M2T)+ r6 H& {3 T7 W& ~( X) X8 C
AVI
& ~- P9 m" E( o- t0 H% MDAT( _& o( M4 C2 A) Z
DivX* (on Windows 7)+ Q8 _1 I  c! m, v2 [
DV-AVI
$ R7 m/ Y( |. g. l6 ~5 uDVR-MS
' N4 K6 C  ]$ t6 Y! x: A7 EHD MPEG-2 MOD" _0 v9 j  _3 I% W
MOV# l) E( v! P3 q$ g4 j
MOV (H.264)
% i# v, J1 f3 T1 f$ g- |MPEG-1
! S( K4 a7 r$ j, t, ]8 a0 N8 W! VMPEG-27 p$ P% n+ w) |" t. W9 ]
MPEG-4 AVC (H.264)
, k& h- S( s! i( \MP4  U. Q/ |% m% c+ e* {
TOD7 O( ]: M" t, ]( i
VOB' N* ]4 c' _, l% }  M4 b5 Q8 J
WMV2 A5 O7 c2 K% Q+ A7 L# m" m
WMV-HD
  `( ~4 d. ]. L1 w/ a+ \WTV in H.264/MPEG2 (multiple video and audio streams). I9 `6 s& c$ j
DSLR video clip in H.264 format with LPCM audio# `8 z# \4 h7 X: S+ k" B
* To enable DivX, please download the Free DivX Plus from here* ^9 f* x' R7 C  o0 k$ `
' f- R- E( \+ j/ j" m2 }! S3 g' F
Audio File Importing
5 ^  x: g9 I% ?# |WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A% h5 W3 P3 B, X( ~& |
4 W& t: X0 s  m5 k' @
Audio Format Importing/ o' i1 z7 W3 D( a
AAC, Dolby, DTS, WAVE, MPEG-1 Layer III
: ~: j$ V" [) v# z7 r
+ J. s) E% I0 l  `% M1 c7 ?Photo File Importing
' v/ q5 H+ }7 p, C( C7 n2 yMPO NEW, JPS NEW, RAW, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG. S- u* z" T$ t, P+ R
  e. W# c9 O4 b: ^# J* q7 @9 D+ O8 T. C
Video Capturing Device Support
' Q0 S+ o  w4 @3 q: GAnalog TV tuner
, s( ]" \$ L% P1 L1 PPCI or USB1.0/2.0 capture device compliant with WDM standard/ a2 m2 v8 v* S; \
* d0 S, r6 }0 N6 h
Video Camcorder Support5 A1 ]4 a# F( K' u: R. i
The list below represents camcorders from major camcorder brands that were tested by CyberLink, however, the list is not comprehensive. If your camcorder or format is not on the list it may still be compatible with PowerDirector, so please feel free to download the free trial to test your camcorder and file formats. Free trial
* f5 N! T9 g6 i, A2 eDV camcorder connected via OHCI-compliant IEEE1394# A% J+ o2 n! e6 `
DVD camcorder connected via USB2.0& }: F8 s1 ?% A5 d. D8 Y" r0 T
Sony MicroMV/HDV camcorder
/ v+ B7 D0 I3 N7 \2 a/ K7 M7 Z- ^5 s3 YJVC Everio camcorder
+ R7 d1 x3 ~% B9 i, z# T7 u  \/ tPanasonic MicroMV/HDV camcorder, X/ Z- s6 V( H2 z: v4 C
HDV capture (MPEG-2)
0 d2 _( _4 O# I* A, d' y1 OMini DVD7 x) w2 }* F7 [
Canon HF/HG/HR series( D6 ^, l: S/ o# M3 L: M, q7 n! o
Hitachi DZ-BD series4 {7 I4 X- T- h& r4 M/ o( C
JVC GZ-HD/GZ-HM/GZ-X series* x& [8 w; |. _7 n- a
Panasonic AG/HDC7 V' Z/ a% B5 R! d- I, C7 U3 h
Sony HDR/HXR Series
4 j+ E4 P# Z) K/ K8 p; \
2 C$ G6 g: j7 i, `9 k! zVideo File Exporting (Production)
: D) F6 W4 @( k, V9 o3 r3D Video: MVC NEW, Side-by-Side NEW, Anaglyph NEW6 o5 t0 w$ s1 Q; u
High-Definition: AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, WMV-HD. M6 k; T$ g$ S3 G' [4 i+ ~1 c
MPEG-2! X7 P( K" R; ~$ e* x! f
MPEG-49 b( M: \$ {# ~6 F
MPEG-4 AVC
& J4 v9 [7 |8 p+ d$ c9 ?! GMPEG-1
' X- N: d6 b2 t( GWMV
5 Y, Q$ X& d! P9 [8 [: c* WDV-AVI
  ^9 A: ]+ a; V* i0 W1 }  @QuickTime
1 S# v, g& S% |. m5 cRealMedia# s2 @2 a  E. [2 i
AVCHD for SD Card! y- w+ g2 U( J- u  s$ b
3GPP2 for 3G mobile phones& o( _$ j$ `" p: H' F

1 W+ p7 }  K! yOutput Device Support2 ?$ V  F0 @' y5 m( W" d
The list below consists of devices from major brands that were tested by CyberLink, however, the list is not comprehensive. If your device is not on the list it may still be compatible with PowerDirector, so please feel free to download the free trial to test it out. Free trial
& w$ {; g' A7 R, p7 YiPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic/ `. _, l- _* U1 Z
Android Phones! b  E6 X$ K# r
Blackberry1 Y2 I2 m4 l$ h; F! n& @! w; u4 G
PlayStation Portable (PSP), PlayStation 36 m" g/ M; H' E9 U6 v& Y# h
XBox, Zune
9 @, g5 n9 h1 G5 ]6 w. DCasio Hitachi mobile phones (in 3GPP2 format), r- B) m1 r5 y+ L

: Y8 R) o' D; K' AFormats Supported for Disc Creation# K. @9 d: W* S% Y, `6 F  B
3D Disc Burning: DVD/AVCHD/BD NEW. `3 b. e/ F, e% y* N6 J2 N
SVCD, VCD, DVD
/ [/ a/ i& \9 V2 j* Z# G  RBD Burning: BDMV, ?' ~4 M6 Z, n, c
AVCHD Burning
4 `- Z, l& N3 g& J0 M0 J$ w( x, e5 PBD disc burning with DTS audio NEW' h$ R2 f% w% B. R# K7 `. d2 @
0 q. V: ?8 D- r  m) I1 v' U$ h
Language Support  f' Z( {4 {, o1 J% I6 p
English- l* I1 R0 C8 V7 f% g- r
French
8 n' v, |0 T: O/ J5 f- `German
# F3 e2 S+ Q; U  B, bItalian7 W) l5 e& i1 a
Spanish (European)* B- G, _  R' H. h+ H# ?& X
Chinese Simplified
6 l( w# Y  t& E( O# T3 t. [Chinese Traditional7 n/ {' C* [: d% J) T
Japanese2 f7 O; D' M' v& l6 C' U
Korean7 D$ I4 e0 T* K- C. F0 w
Dutch
, [; p7 {- E* r
" B) A* B2 T# k9 s$ ?5 n! OSystem Requirements- z, S. j7 A9 X5 S# A

, t  }# I; j. U, h" {Operating System
  U9 i- X' n- RMicrosoft Windows 7, Vista or XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 is required for HDV capture)' O) X" B$ X7 [! c& B

# L! d4 e9 d9 p! VScreen Resolution, v. B9 W' M( x$ _9 E! I$ [
1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above% \- L: {7 Q& V" e, Z7 L* ~1 M

. I2 F1 P: p& U+ D. z1 wCPU Processor
. r' B0 r. Z9 r/ fPowerDirector 10 is optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading technology.3 p- R& q7 G) M3 P1 o$ S2 [3 w
AVI Capture/Producer:
' n% T( D7 H# g* EProfiles: Pentium II 450 MHz or AMD Athlon 500 MHz
) r6 r% _# [/ M% V; E: `4 {DVD Quality (MPEG-2)1 h& S' {5 [$ ]5 b% A5 a6 W
Profiles: Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2200+4 c/ j' F: s; d/ x4 p
High Quality MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime)
% M/ k) R& `, r6 @/ T, c1 e$ KProfiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
3 Q1 M% W) o# l$ k2 c  sFull-HD quality H.264 and MPEG2
) l; ?. a; M# {. NProfiles: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4+ E9 }$ ?& `/ t. {
AVCHD and BD burning Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X2
% q7 o& d( S4 H/ z; G5 Z3D Video Editing Profile: Intel Core i7 or AMD Phenom II X4
: F2 p" u+ ?# ]+ i0 U0 M1 U1 D2 K1 j$ l- w$ _
Memory
0 z% }$ y' T3 i+ [512 MB required
- A2 I: {- G" J4 V3GB DDR2 or above recommended for 32 bit OS
- O  O1 @$ W* U/ E3 S6GB DDR2 or above recommended for 64 bit OS & 3D editing
$ Y0 b2 _( {: j4 |# p9 y
' w! U/ j  @/ {* dHard Disk Space
, {# x) \( h5 [0 F7 Y: }3 M6 Q9 ~5 GB required minimum (note: 400 MB is for Magic Music Library)& U% S' s( U; a
10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production7 Z: `' H3 E! a& a* X, x
60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production$ y- L" W3 V6 y1 i$ m

+ _4 [3 [# E1 ]% M$ x( |2 [( Q$ r8 uBurning Drive5 U0 @9 p5 ]$ X; l; r- d" D
A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD titles
+ Q- z6 l. m, O$ y" E1 C2 P: QA Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
) r0 l  n- H' t. U0 q( r4 z& o) ?, z, E! m' `# I
Supported GPGPU graphics card9 q0 Z1 M. P- P" H" `
NVIDIA:
. N8 A/ B- V. k' A  Z! q! lGeForce 8500GT and above1 f% m% _) P( X4 b
GeForce 9800GT and above
8 A% l0 H3 M. n$ j2 TGeForce GT/GTS/GTX 200 series
: a3 P1 ]. B6 }4 ?+ N# qGeForce GT/GTS/GTX 400 series
' y7 j/ k4 ^. f6 |; W( O. P1 NGeForce GT/GTS/GTX 500 series6 z7 h+ L! R8 x: K/ \
AMD / ATI :
: G% s8 @1 G: n* uAMD APU Family with AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: A-Series, E2-Series, C-Series, E-Series, G-Series- M# z* P4 S5 t+ f% ~: s
AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: 6900 Series, 6800 Series, 6700 Series, 6600 Series, 6500 Series, 6400 Series4 Q. _6 a6 c- j0 F! c: q
ATI Radeon™ HD Graphics: 5900 Series, 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5500 Series, 5400 Series9 T* I4 A/ D' O% p- z4 g
ATI FirePro™ Graphics) }& [" X3 [' F% {% q7 ~' k9 u& P
ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD: 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5400 Series% U0 A0 L3 X6 \$ X: x0 p
ATI Mobility FirePro™: M7820, M5800$ l! G, G9 b; x; A" F) d+ T
, |4 r5 Q+ l' s
2011-12-28 build 1129b Updates:: m, W0 Y! X0 j) ^5 o$ y" O
• Improves the import and production compatibility of MOV video0 u! A, O) ~7 {8 ?
files.
+ F# o, M" h3 i, e# K7 }) {1 I. ]. ^, I- Y: o' M
Content:
$ @, N1 p, K, @: P- u- Holidays pack v3
* G5 `+ p% T* _0 o2 M& m- True Romance PowerDirector 10 pack content# _: N' r. m1 m6 [: S" i: ?
- DVD Menus) `% t0 }2 }9 w5 q

2 b2 P4 q$ R& \' Q/ w0 B9 dNote:
% z  l* g8 l6 k: p5 z! M! k4 N. c+ Jx64
9 y6 o8 V; e3 U( _2 m; F- Install the program (CyberLink_PowerDirector10Ultra_1005_GM2_113320_VDE110927-03.exe)
8 |# J0 c  F7 B% [- Apply the crack x64
9 K* P5 P2 Z* u/ `9 z- Run, enter serial from keygen
% @" @. W$ Q- m, v1 Z+ P- Disable auto-refresh, close the program: o; W+ r* ?7 ^, U( m3 s
- Install the update patch update build 1129b+ b: N$ A, I. ]5 G" c# O! r2 _& s
- Put Simkey in the program folder (C: Program FilesCyberLinkPowerDirector10)
+ m% U4 S8 Z8 x7 {- Set content
( ?# d/ s4 w$ e* e9 w% g- Set WaveEditor 2.0.22.044 T* y  q) s8 Y& t- T
(1. Run Setup.exe from the folder WaveEditor 2.0.0.2204 Setup. @& _& M% k/ y' F5 \* w
2. Copy the replacement files CLAud.SIM and wesim in the installation folder WaveEditor- x1 i* Y. O& ~; q- z: G  ]; ]+ {
3. To start the Russification CyberLinkWaveEditor-2.0.0.2244-ru-RU.exe)! A. w2 a3 w( X
================================================== ==========
) B! E, d/ s! Rx86
! v$ s# B/ @* x) W5 g2 F% r1. The adjusted first retail build 1005, run - enter serial, close the prog.
, E9 C& D3 B- ?+ o) I0 s- P2. Update patch-update build 1129b
0 E. a% O& [! o6 Y3. Put the content and CyberLink.Holiday_V3_1011_MTP101020-01.exe CyberLink_PowerDirector10_ContentP_PCP110812-05.exe  `3 S- U$ N# W1 n6 W
4. Rusifitsiruem (Rusik from loginvovchyk suits from 1005 build, but with built-in codecs pill .... it does not work ... trying to fix below ...)' l* O) ?2 F" O1 \, K; Z
5. Common.dll - copy the replacement to the root folder of the program# x# {* l. w/ G
6. Then copy the folder from the key in the directory with the program with the replacement Simkey9 J6 }9 }  B# G+ R
7. In the settings disable the automatic update, use the
! O" k; e# x7 g1 j6 g) D8. Set the content and WaveEditor 2.0.22.04
# l* b$ H( m6 X4 Sp.s. or retain native Simkey (to Russification) and replace them after Simkey Russification and put on a new patch-update, T/ e! I2 F7 w; v5 d

7 g" g4 c0 u6 W+ _2 L1 r- j) @5 n
5 d" ~8 I4 f  P, w5 P1 U( ~- F+ J$ d- X' J0 j
Download:  Y* e4 u5 v- [* `7 ~0 n+ E% v
Member line
8 I* P! s! q$ s8 b7 x9 g
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
" D. E. G$ _' ~( Q* K

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 04:45