[TMPGEnc] TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6.2.10.37

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-29 13:19:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6% n' I  f: \8 M+ J- z4 Y
Program Type: Media Authoring
, ~+ r6 k( O+ V2 J3 I  i& L1 f4 cDeveloper: PEGASYS Inc.9 e5 v- _" s4 Z2 q& d3 o. i6 T
Homepage: http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/tvmw6.html3 h# S0 j6 k! @. f" |( H8 {: K9 c
Release Date:  December 14, 2018
- ]: @* ~( ?! a9 DInterface Language: English: e6 L. [9 I! G7 ]- O
Platform: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10- E2 N+ T- M* C# C+ y1 w; Q
File Size: 202 MB
& C7 H+ W3 U; A7 L; N4 _* R
" W! r5 o/ d" r, w4 fTMPGEnc Video Mastering Works(replaces TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress) is here. Among it features is support for many input and output formats, detailed parameter settings, fast and precise cut-editing, video format conversion, compression, material creation, and much more! Import, edit, enhance, and encode your videos with the easy-to-use interface preferred by users the world over. Add video clips in practically any format, cut-out unwanted scenes, correct and enhance your video and audio, then encode to the format of your choice using custom settings or templates for popular formats. CUDA hardware encoding. # p" T  G; w3 c/ H
! b6 w( e4 v3 I' {3 F, R0 S
Native Support for 64-bit Architecture.4 z& u, b9 a4 c( S* ^) l9 J
"6" is designed only for 64-bit architecture environments. Along with this enhancement, the application is capable of using an outstandingly large memory size. Therefore, editing operations that contain ultra HD editing, complex filtering, file importation, video rendering, clip and layer copying in the Timeline mode, etc. become much easier to handle.
+ u: X0 W. {0 U$ e*This application does not support 32-bit OS environments.+ H9 f# W: [" ?
& l: |+ c- x+ A$ W5 M4 @. A  K
Supports Latest Input and Output Formats.
. q9 @& F4 Q) n3 t. MNatively supports a wide variety of the most recent formats such as H.264/AVC, AVI, WMV, QuickTime, WebM, MKV container, and more. It can also output files for standard formats such as AVCHD, Blu-ray, mobile devices and YouTube simply by selecting a template.9 L! N, h3 J9 [( |/ D: {0 x
You practically don't even need to install external CODECs; you can edit and output without needing any knowledge of these formats. Furthermore, you can select a specific import title clip within a Blu-ray (BDMV/BDAV) or AVCHD file, and by using the thumbnail preview, you can verify the content beforehand and avoid any mistakes.* b2 Z$ r- }: C

, H3 i5 H# M3 \H.265/HEVC Output Support.
) i5 _) L. y) B- R+ K3 KTMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 now supports importing and outputting the H.265/HEVC format which is the successor to H.264/AVC and is the latest video compression standard. The next generation codec 265/HEVC which has a higher compression rate compared to H.264/AVC, not only supports ultra high resolutions such as 4K and 8K output, but also further decreases the resulting size for efficient saving and transmitting.% X$ ]0 E4 v! A* L; y0 `
The core technology of the encoder, the world renowned x265 encoding engine, is used. You can also use the numerous detailed parameters and the presets of the x265 encoder with the "6" GUI.
# B/ w% `4 ?% _, ^- q8 `& h; u# Q& C0 d0 Y
For the containers for the H.265/HEVC format, MPEG-TS, MP4 and MKV can be used, which allows you to use it for all purposes and improves convenience.* m4 u+ M: g+ U: {
*Some parameters and options are different from that of the original.
" u* w0 C/ Y+ i: v4 ?6 h8 u% O
' U4 `$ ~4 x7 S7 O/ Z5 v6 h4 ]XAVC S Output Support.
8 _$ F: X# H8 K, b5 wSupports importing and outputting using the high quality video 4K/HD video format "XAVC S" which is advocated by Sony and capable of storing high resolution and high bitrate videos compared to the AVCHD standard. Also, the adopted MP4 container brings accessibility to the format for common consumer use., X7 o7 {) {2 I5 \* G/ g; a! g4 [

1 X" z8 e. O% l' m2 X) O0 m# k10-bit 4:4:4 H.264/AVC Output Support.
, f& b: _+ w  T: w"6" allows you to specify the profile of the H.264/AVC format up to High Intra 4:4:4, which is possible to set to 10-bit and 4:4:4 full color for the YUV color space. According to this new feature, you can utilize the wide range of the x264 encoder's specification for H.264/AVC output.
$ R, P5 K. p1 W6 w8 A2 i
: p8 H3 C: e& C9 e9 W' EHigh-Speed Hardware Encoder "NVENC" Support.
1 O- g5 F8 W/ i/ t3 @) o7 mAllows you to use NVIDIA's "NVENC" that is installed on a 600-series and later GPU (Kepler core generation) which supports H.264/AVC high-speed hardware encoding. The picture quality and the encoding speed is highly improved compared to the previous CUDA encoding.- q# {' z; N' b7 \

! f$ P" B9 \/ S, \1 b3 @; i) j9 [WebM and Ogg Output Support.
9 S5 u, m7 f1 ESupports WebM* and Ogg (Video: Theora Audio: Vorbis) output. Both are open source video formats and focus on high quality video with low file sizes, and are mainly used for playing on Android devices(WebM) and browsers such as Google Chrome or Firefox with the HTML5 video tag.
- }3 ?; J: i$ Y; ~* W- i$ N* b6 R3 o2 e3 F6 X6 w
FLV Container File Output Support./ u( U3 D5 ?3 C; w
Allows you to output and store a H.264/AVC stream within a "FLV" container which is commonly used to play in Flash Player. By using this, you can create a file for Internet streaming distribution or an embedded video on the web.' ^9 ~4 Z2 w; p) f8 m# ]- v7 o
0 w( u3 U8 n! |) Z1 J
Capture From the bluefish444 I/O Board.
* E2 D* E0 {1 ?$ hSupports capturing the video and audio from the greatest quality I/O boards, "bluefish444 Epoch 4K Supernova / Epoch 4K Supernova S+", and converts the capturing data in realtime to a H.264/AVC data file. This function allows you to capture and convert 4K resolution video as is, which is the greatest feature of the Epoch SuperNova.
, z( ~+ |- O7 x$ R" Q2 F- |3 }+ s/ l! f
DivX HEVC Video File Output Support.. N$ I% X% C: T, V
Supports the creation of a DivX HEVC video file which supports output resolutions up to 4K (3840 × 2160). You can enjoy high resolution and high quality DivX HEVC video files on DivX HEVC supported and certified devices and players.
# a6 `' g% \& C, C. U5 |9 ]( S! B+ u
Animated GIF Importation.% u) ]& A  }9 C6 L. P
Supports animated GIF importation, allowing you to convert an animated GIF file to other video formats such as H.264/AVC or MPEG-2.0 K; b0 Z/ |; j! X' u4 z: r

{! k% w4 r7 F  ]  PYouTube and Other New Output Templates.
0 |4 g( O5 L/ m: i* B6 ]' AFeatures new output templates for YouTube, Smart Phones and more, which further enhances the versatility of the software.
: i) U8 E0 g# ~8 t1 _
' l3 l2 Q2 o4 J' PMPEG-2 Encoding Function Added to "Intel® Media SDK (QSV)".8 b% v, R1 C3 S; J! Z/ H' L, U
The high-speed encoding function featured in Intel® Media SDK (Quick Sync Video) now supports MPEG-2 Encoding, in addition to H.264/AVC encoding.0 J& Y* V. _1 X) o- W9 w& G
* Requires an environment with an Intel compatible CPU (IvyBridge core and newer) and a compatible driver with Intel Quick Sync Video functions.
' g8 c2 H1 A( K
( T' A0 p# F8 o7 C! `ISO File Direct Import Support.. [6 i) K* ]0 `; Q: {: Q: R
Supports directly importing ISO Files, allowing you to import an ISO file without mounting by just dragging and dropping or using the import wizard.
5 m% W. e& [/ c7 U8 _0 ]* Windows 7 environment requires ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver which is packaged with the application.
; D# u4 k$ l0 {1 D* Only supports DVD-video, Blu-ray, and AVCHD authoring data. A general MPEG file is not supported.# }0 ^  h% |1 u) w! u+ e

6 f) w& o6 t6 @2 uSophisticated Editing Interface for the Fastest Work Flow.3 r% S2 L9 ?8 A. x: k
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 is an extensive set of tools allowing you to convert, edit, transform, and even create video content from many different sources. Each process does not interfere with the others, and provides an incredible interface which is capable of reaching the output in the quickest time.
4 T9 K1 N2 o! K# z$ J& g" t; K4 @3 q, ~6 e, W
Choose How to Edit Content - Normal Mode and Timeline Mode.4 t& ~, D5 ?; ~4 U) j
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 provides a "Normal Mode" that is a simple path to output one file, or link (merge) several files into one, and convert into different formats. Or perhaps you would prefer the "Timeline Mode" with more editing freedom that allows effects such as picture-in-picture, animation transforming and more by using the timeline layers. You can move the current project while keeping the current clip's editing results between the Normal Mode and Timeline Mode.. y* B4 C+ ]* ^! w$ {
* When moving to the Normal Mode from the Timeline Mode, all settings and parameters that cannot be used in the normal mode will be removed.
+ U6 s, k- Q& B/ v. p2 u9 b3 w; r. h) u& ?$ o! O8 j5 A
Clip Editing Interface Supports up to 8K Video.
/ ^" @4 y# b( l1 N" OThe Cut Edit window provides the world's fastest cut and editing system with high-speed searching simply by clicking the thumbnails. It retains a simple cutting operation where you just select an unwanted range and click the "scissors" button to cut. This window has also been enhanced with functions to support 4K and 8K high-definition editing.) c0 w. ~0 p& Z' n+ w+ S( Y; `2 A
3 {0 |+ B; Q. G, R/ p  _- z3 S. S
High Speed Thumbnail Display.
9 k9 o: @% B1 y0 Q0 g! w! [5 j, QYou can search any scene quickly simply by clicking the right mouse button while viewing the quick-scrolling thumbnail strip.0 J5 ~# H9 @1 h1 n
* Z$ b% v& A" c8 d
Smart Scene Search.
+ k/ Y7 ^3 G  M& x: a8 a8 dClicking on the middle mouse button activates Smart scene search, which automatically moves the playhead to the closest scene change." S- }* `0 p3 }% [  t

. ^4 v' E, ?9 HBatch Cut Unwanted Ranges.3 |% Z8 ~. h, s, f
Besides using the start and end range markers to cut a section of unwanted footage, you can also cut many scenes at once by using the split point button in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6. Allows cutting up to 100 ranges at once.
8 j  ?& M$ Q& b7 u& Y. d* Available only within the Cut Edit window.1 h( p- _& H) _) y8 n2 l4 V
% U& T5 Y. V7 D+ X+ ?
Seamless Preview Scaling.6 V# s3 K* G& `1 m# }
Zoom-in, zoom-out and even move and reposition the preview image to your liking. You can switch the display mode between the source size and "fit-to-window" size with a single mouse click. This allows you to examine fine details in your video in realtime while playing.
" s5 S  ^# D+ r# g
! p6 @7 B3 i, H( \; ?Minimize Panels and Scaling Feature.! I+ ^2 b4 ~1 m9 v# Y0 y
You can change the display scaling for the High-Speed Display and Audio Waveform depending on your monitor size or content. Of course, you can minimize other panels you don't need to increase the preview viewing area.
: G, U* i6 o. M. _; J9 }: v1 F# C9 v5 O# z
More Substantial Filters - Further Enhanced Filter Editing6 S- H: Q; k: f1 @
Various filters in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 are provided from noise reduction to color correction. Other filters include the ability to add subtitles, and mosaic and vintage film effects among others to make your project more creative. Use them in a variety of combinations to create the effects right for your project. Of course, there are filters for audio effects too, making this a complete editing package.
! g$ h8 r8 x& o7 G2 ~" j4 M7 N% n( W$ M2 N6 b' h" F; ]; e
Introducing Some Filters Added in "6"
" W, a4 |- O8 }' p" i" S* \0 u- B! RTimelapse9 S1 T% w- x+ _0 l* P- C
This filter creates the effect of a timelapse video where frames are shot at longer intervals than regular video. It is great for videos of natural phenomenon or the flow of a city such as car traffic.5 \+ T: C; @. T. x( W6 v

. K; }9 h+ N8 aDiorama
9 D3 p1 M# i6 I2 s. S* Y: O6 Y, mThis filter provides a specific blur and an intensity range to the video, which creates the effect of viewing a miniature as if it were shot by a Tilt-Shift lens.
4 \! T' M5 W( h/ B! g
3 ?/ I- ~) f# C" }Chroma Key$ z% M8 v/ ~( `. J& e% h" X  Y2 w
This filter makes the background color transparent by specifying a key color (commonly Green or Blue) to compose with another video. This filter can also be used as the color pass filter by converting the background color to grey scale other than a specified color.4 o( B8 R3 Z  J7 i5 r: s0 E
4 I# h8 i9 J6 w( p! Y) K- k% v5 B
Paint
  h+ g! x9 F0 W) m) F; d, eThis filter allows you to add a freehand painting image to the timeline by drawing on the preview. You can also add a painted image while playing a clip." T% \6 a1 f! E
8 f9 w/ D1 P; a* J1 [7 W: u
Frame Blend
* ]4 i% ~1 }4 X2 u- o% I9 E9 VThis filter blends frames and the specified brightness with the current frame, which gives the object a flowing look in the video.
6 |+ S* l; a. B- [% i4 A' c( \0 x/ W' _& S, M' C. A
Retro Sound
" _$ u& ]! Z: I4 U: t+ N+ gThis filter allows you to add a hiss noise or click noise to make the sound have a retro atmosphere.
! |/ T8 E; |2 q$ C/ r6 k* i( lRuby Character Support in Subtitles Filter& @! i8 d4 ?$ \! U- L
The Subtitles filter now supports ruby characters which can be added easily by specifying a simple tag (ruby characters are typically used for Chinese or Japanese text which aid in pronunciation of uncommon characters, but you can use it for translations as well).
# P/ g+ d" u% S9 @4 a7 `/ l' Q5 G- D) c$ Z
Panorama Expand8 u4 G! V4 q* E" X  `
This filter allows you to expand a 360 degree panoramic picture or video which was recorded by devices such as the RICOH THETA m15 and KODAK SP360, and can export a normalized video that anyone can playback on a common player. By dragging on the preview area, you can switch the view point freely in all directions. Since switching the view positions can be recorded in the time axis, you can set arbitrary focus positions which switch the view position at specific times to help grab viewers' attention.6 C# R; l! _! Z7 ]! R1 g& r
( _7 {" C! _' x" F+ j( T
Perspective Correction
5 Q$ W: @/ W) [8 C* I! qThis filter allows easy correction for video which was shot from a wrong angle, or includes and incorrectly tilted object. The correction can be achieved just by selecting the area which you want to correct. This function is also useful for correcting the perspective of presentations and slideshows recorded in a conference room or trade shows, conventions, etc.8 d- v) A+ ?3 n% w  w' E
0 @& I& ^# B# x3 ?' ]  y" d5 ^
High-Precision Deinterlace Filter
0 E, ?/ \9 y! D4 _% S2 m; gThe deinterlace filter now contains the high-precision adaptive interpolation method which was optimized and also enhances the referring and comparing algorithm from the already implemented adaptive interpolation. By utilizing this new method, it reduces jaggies and flickering pixels with higher accuracy, which was the weak point of the previously implemented adaptive interpolation.3 \7 c$ n  v- f/ W2 t
* h7 n* {* b8 {& n8 ~3 N
Edit more creatively - Timeline Editing Mode.
! t) T) p* {/ Q) G" E, yIn addition to the normal list mode, where clips are put one after the other, it is possible to edit in Timeline mode in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6. It provides a freer form of editing and allows handling the picture-in-picture, transition effects, title inserting, mask filter or other video and audio filters by using the Timeline layers. In "6", Timeline editing mode features lots of new functions, which allows more creative and advanced editing.7 s: W. J3 g  H" _6 V; C
( j) z+ f% v8 |/ o5 Y
Introducing Some Functions Added in "6"
& }8 q- a2 ?2 z6 MRange Selection Support., u5 O- i# m4 g# f4 u  g
Allows you to set an arbitrary range to cut and copy in the timeline layers, which also allows setting it as an output range. Even if the selected range is cut from the timeline layers, the currently applied effects, such as animation, remain as they are. This allows you to output only the selected range while keeping the current project without any changes.: `- b% u, K$ f) o
7 a& w* J% i3 k% b1 q) h0 R
Enhanced Transform Function.; S5 H+ i! F& e1 A* T3 Y/ e& c
By using the transform function which is provided in the Timeline Mode, you can control the picture width, height, position, rotation and opacity. It also allows easy animating of each video clip by setting key points in the timeline. "6" further supports X-axis and Y-axis rotation, so you can create a clip or a text title with an added feeling of depth.8 w% {+ y6 \" S
1 [. S+ I. B7 q+ ]) |8 A3 S
Time Remap
& g1 G* w: D1 y4 e5 a- G2 a+ WThis function allows you to change the speed freely as fast, slow and reverse at each key point of a clip just by dragging the key point.
/ E/ o+ z1 F1 i  u" z, d; S7 C9 M4 z+ k6 q7 p
Snap to Guidelines
" I# M( v" A- g& D" HAllows you to make a clip snap to the guideline on the preview area, which makes it easy to create a 4-split or 8-split video.* W; |1 ^% I8 y8 c0 p! A( G
0 }' m: Q# m0 F9 S, z3 B
Narration Recording6 ]- c( ]1 C  i9 o! H' s! {
Allows the recording of your narration directly while playing the preview with a microphone connected to your PC. Use this function for providing a detailed explanation, voice-overs, and more.
1 t; s, F1 Q- j0 _
4 H- N1 [2 N: U4 N& ^. GAsset File Function
2 d8 O' V3 I, n& i/ [8 IAllows you to register an edited (cut, animated, etc.) clip as an asset that is capable of being used in another project anytime, as is. Perfect for edited clips that you need to reuse in another project, saving you valuable editing time. This function can be used not only in Timeline Mode, but Normal Mode as well*.
3 T, @( H5 U( U8 C
4 \7 i# m  v0 B- E* {9 }3 q* Effects that cannot be used in Normal Mode will be removed.: q8 z: }* t& @/ U4 e3 Y' i
Pre-Rendering Function
& t  I- H( n1 ?0 Q$ l" `6 f3 j+ K" TComplicated filter processes such as the timelapse and glow filters may increase the CPU's workload during filter editing. If the preview playback does not perform smoothly in your PC environment, this function provides smooth playback and operation by outputting the specified range temporarily.
4 v$ t" e/ d6 p) C, E. R' z% D- s1 ]5 n" G: n( y$ V( T
Sub-Timeline Function
7 q9 Q4 E) W! L9 ]Allows setting multiple clips as a grouped clip while keeping its layer structure. This sub-timeline clip can also contain sub-timeline clips in multiple depths internally, and it is possible to edit and unfold the child sub-timelines within the parent sub-timeline clip.
/ ], W+ M7 G) pThis function is useful in case there are a lot of clips in the timeline, or you have to copy multiple items at once.$ |9 j9 k1 s1 W

% V- X, J0 S. n$ ?) S$ z7 XSimplify the Difficult. Intelligent Output Operation is Here.
) H4 S/ {7 J" v) c9 bTMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6's output settings window provides simple operation by just selecting a template, while also providing the highest classed advanced settings in the world. This is designed to be used in a wide variety of purposes, for beginners to professionals.
) [* Q: d: o6 L+ z& `; t# ?( E1 y+ ~( H# T8 Q* p5 F5 J9 g
Just Select According to Your Purpose.+ d2 F" x& u1 N& ]0 j: ^' o( u8 G
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 provides abundant output templates for different purposes and different formats. Just by selecting the template that you want to output, other parameters such as resolution, aspect ratio and the frame rate will be set automatically, based on the edited clip or the timeline settings.
$ B- N6 M! @; @
  C8 y. |" W* y; v( _2 WAutomatic Bitrate Detection./ G( g6 h6 K; r$ B& Q# v* a
"6" features the new automatic mode for the bitrate setting. It analyzes the current information and sets the bitrate automatically according to the clip or the timeline settings. By automating the process for bitrate calculation, which is especially difficult for beginners, you can output the project without thinking about the bitrate setting in most cases.
7 c$ A9 b' A! x1 h* A: X
* A0 T" b5 M; e% `! a# iQuality Preset Function.
( O# W# ~2 z/ N! `' OIn "6", quality presets are available for many output formats. By using a preset, the software sets the detailed output video settings automatically in compliance with the selected format so you don't have to know the often complex encoding parameters needed for proper playback.& h& e$ G6 K( S9 m' \
$ U8 ]& i% a% |* s- }- U, S
Setup Screen Allows Highly Detailed Settings
; [6 l7 T8 u; wFor H.265/HEVC and H.264/AVC 4:4:4 10-bit output, you can access enhanced, detailed settings for more advanced output control. Since many of settings have a high degree of freedom and adjustability, the related items will dynamically change while keeping its parameters in correspondence with the selected video standard. Therefore, you won't output a non-standard file unknowingly, allowing you to utilize the wide variety of settings without worry.
- g* {. H5 O% J' C, X. p: C/ J, j8 O0 H  [
Other Features$ \4 e1 F% N2 t7 T1 J- x* J- S
Besides the following functions, even more features have been implemented in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6. Please try it for yourself!1 v7 R' V( O5 Y( x$ M. k3 M- D

2 X5 S# }6 i6 t2 E7 POutput Continuously with the Batch Encode Tool.
9 y8 o% N" x3 o7 t3 e% a+ [. B0 FYou can pre-register multiple projects in the batch tool, allowing you to output multiple projects at once. Some projects may require a lot of time to output because of complex HD video, or video that needs to be re-encoded, or, perhaps your PC isn't that powerful. The batch encode tool lets you work on multiple projects, and then output them one after the other while you work on other things.
' I0 }1 r) ^- z
) z  t; G" G; oCreate Slideshows.
. A: Y6 Q. l( W& L/ [; ZTMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 isn't just for video. You can create your own photo slideshow by simply specifying a folder or a group of photos. It's a great way to create digital photo books of memorable events such as a vacation, graduation, or wedding.
9 ~8 V9 o2 V! W2 X7 ~; ^
- u, r! i# _, \Project Archiving.
6 h" _' g3 x5 c1 `; x' V: e0 ]4 ~TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 allows you to save the current project as an archive file along with the related source files. Therefore, you can move, open and move your project anywhere by using the archive file without depending on the paths of the source files.& w8 G3 t' H) F+ i* ~

) p# l% [% A' ^- q4 KDynamic 3D Transition Effects.
4 a0 E% j' Y7 U. H& P2 [Apply transition effects between photos in a slideshow or between video clips. There are over 170 transition effects to choose from, ensuring that you can add your own unique touch to your videos and photos. Also, TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 features new 3D transition effects to add a three-dimensional effect to your video as an extra special "WOW" factor.; ~, \+ g! ]. w+ g8 p+ U
TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in Commercial Candidates Detector (Sold Separately) Support.2 V) t" t+ J" _) ]# ?4 ?3 T
Supports the "TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in Commercial Candidates Detector" which is an extension plug-in that analyzes clips, and detects the most likely candidate positions of commercials.* f; G' O$ s" U7 B; u8 ~$ U
*You don't have to purchase the plug-in again if you have already purchased the serial key for TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in Commercial Candidates Detector.
: A: Q3 G. X* A$ v) ^$ b. ?  B0 a5 X" O5 C' P( X, j/ X' F  i1 }
Important Notice for TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 Users:
3 I7 f: @5 d+ Q: @TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 is only for Windows 64-bit OS versions, and cannot be used in a 32-bit environment.% p2 q: D+ D" _( h" s( B6 u
The following functions which are included in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 cannot be used in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6. Please be aware of these changes before purchasing the TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 upgrade version.
! \3 R9 k+ c7 `% m4 AFLV 1/4 Importation! H. B2 p1 C. G9 K+ w- [0 u
DV/HDV Capturing Function8 [7 f. u! u  ]3 U! h6 T
CUDA Encoding Function% M  i7 M: R( c* W6 z0 W
Ghost Reduction Filter and the Time Tone Reduction Filter in the Audio Denoise.
; a' q* t. |# Q6 y' b- fThe output templates for Video-CD, Super Video CD and XDVD.3 V( D6 h) ]$ f- z5 Z! t, ~2 P
TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in FLV4 Support  M1 m& \* a' O& v
TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in SpursEngine Support# M  t4 T. t5 f& A6 r8 m9 ?+ i

, S9 N6 m3 |- [+ y2 t7 SVersion History# P! B" y( \: r6 u" n% l  B
Version 6.2.10.37 - December 14, 2018
$ u& ?% B# W: n) R% {# C7 I! \Corrections Fixed: Intel Media SDK functions did not work correctly in some environments where Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 ver.25.20.100.6444 was installed.( G1 h6 E! a0 Y0 v

) [1 ]; t0 a+ a- q( {. q0 P4 P5 cVersion 6.2.9.36 - September 11, 2018
4 a. {( `  e  eImproved Improved: Supports importing Dolby Digital Plus audio which is multiplexed by the ATSC standard into a TS container.8 N* D5 h- ~- H2 d" k7 L! g1 X
Corrections Fixed: Occasionally selecting a clip by using the keyboard cursor in the Normal mode edit window did not work correctly.
* D) E) l2 B/ o, K: x( v+ ~. uFixed: Occasionally an error occurred depending on the audio channel setting of a file when importing an MXF file which was created by Avid Media Composer.6 Z( L' Q# `' T/ D; o& |
Other corrections.
' G# A0 I) Z% [0 E/ M- A5 t. [# e# `* |' F% f$ C5 _, E
Version 6.2.8.35 - April 24, 20187 j0 }' x* C' U) Z
Corrections Fixed: Some parts of the layout of the application could not be displayed correctly in an environment where the DPI size setting was set to something other than 100%.
4 b2 [1 S8 u$ `% AFixed: During Timeline mode editing, occasionally a gap occurred when the [Bring all clips in this layer to the beginning] option was used.& I$ P4 ~7 w/ c
Fixed: Occasionally the AMD Media SDK H.264 encoder could not output the framerate correctly depending on the output settings in an AMD Ryzen 2000 CPU series environment.# H  u% Q, e2 m4 Y+ X; ^( |; |
Other corrections.' \' Z4 C+ `; g+ m/ z
' ^6 `% `1 |" G
Version 6.2.7.34 - April 1, 2018
& p' y& A- w& y* u( N/ oCorrections Fixed: An error occurred when utilizing the AMD Media SDK H.264 encoder with an AMD Ryzen 2000 CPU series.) j! q1 y! ]1 I  I0 W! F! _5 q
Fixed: Failed to launch in an environment which the [Force randomization for images] option of the Exploit Protection was enabled in a Windows 10 environment.$ p% H9 u( S7 E& q9 L, O
Fixed: During Timeline mode editing, occasionally a keypoint for the transform did not work correctly depending on the Start Time in the Source setting of the clip.0 p' P/ i5 C) r
Fixed: During Timeline mode editing, occasionally adjusted clips overlapped 1 frame when the [Bring all clips in this layer to the beginning] option was used.
1 K- K5 G) y+ n/ Q- Q  X  zFixed: During Timeline mode editing, occasionally the range of video of which the Time Remap was applied did not display correctly when the Start Time in Source setting of the clip was changed.5 w% Q. n% U: J1 r5 @
Fixed: Occasionally the layout selection list of the text editing window of the Subtitle filter was not displayed correctly depending on the mouse scroll settings., F8 h, g0 @: i4 j2 m& n4 k
Fixed: Occasionally the performance of opening or closing the clip editing window became slower when a VST plug-in was registered in the application.
" X  m9 m) Y+ t: h9 g$ U1 hOther corrections.6 a8 S3 x8 {- o5 t6 }6 z

* K+ L" o4 O/ f+ ?. mVersion 6.2.6.33 - December 4, 2017
, o' T# I9 D: i6 M+ n( mImproved Improved: Outputted H.265/HEVC files can now be played on MacOS High Sierra/iOS 11.
& J: \: P7 T( UImproved: Improved not to insert the interpolation frame into the header of the output file when an imported source file's frame rate does not conform to the NTSC/PAL standard such as 29970/1000 or 23976/1000, etc.
, T0 r  |- g- L! t! r* The first position of the interpolation frame places at 500000th frames when an imported source file's frame rate is 29.97fps (29970/1000) and output frame rate is 29.97fps (30000/1001), or an imported source file's frame rate is 23.976fps (23976/1000) and output frame rate is 23.976fps (24000/1001).8 v& |$ v2 W# ^: ]. |1 u0 t
Corrections Fixed: The CUDA function could not be used when an invalid value was set in the CUDADevice data of the registry.' s4 [* M! y5 b0 p8 F2 d* H0 i6 T3 L
Fixed: Occasionally a peculiar judder occurred in the output video when outputting a H.265/HEVC video using the NVENC encoder with 10 bit depth color.
4 n# {" C8 \6 _* K5 l7 H2 w! qFixed: During Timeline mode editing, occasionally a keypoint for the transform was added unintentionally or the setting was not reflected when the Start Time in the Source of the clip had been changed.$ {8 J. f; B3 @, C/ k
Other corrections.
1 B. _/ I/ L2 G* V, }
+ x( g# y3 Y9 p0 LVersion 6.2.5.32 - September 28, 2017
: N/ M( y8 h6 y' C% V* a+ d/ }Corrections Fixed: The fade effects for the subtitles in the split clips other than the header clip could not be performed correctly when splitting a clip which has the fade effects for the subtitles and the subtitle text was set to the end of the clip.1 E6 V0 X3 w/ l% C' L
Fixed: Character corruption occurred for the chapter name when importing a MOV or MP4 file which was exported by Final Cut Pro X.# T9 [7 D8 T% k) B  ?/ c
Fixed: An error occurred when importing a FLV(H.264) file which contains several Stream IDs.
% W+ _# k; G. D: J5 |& O1 y$ GOther corrections.
) C- a! n/ W  r/ c/ J2 }, M& Z5 f) X1 s5 \, Z. b1 m9 A
Version 6.2.4.31 - August 29, 2017: [. u. Y: {, C) K% v
Corrections Fixed: The AMD Media SDK H.265/HEVC encoder was not available in a Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 or later driver version environment.
/ `* d( T9 C: ]& ?" @+ [
2 @. Z1 ~4 o9 p2 y2 QVersion 6.2.3.30 - August 24, 2017
% u5 @2 W4 \5 N1 e4 X1 ^: }3 V7 XNew Now supports H.265/HEVC hardware encoding utilizing the AMD Media SDK encoder.' T4 M0 ^; S: p8 U/ l3 ?
* This function requires a supported GPU (Polaris core generation) and a supported driver installed in the environment.5 N" V1 ^: x, }5 b, \
Now the YUV Full Range setting is available for the NVENC and Intel Media encoder's video settings.
$ D2 n! N( I6 k2 {4 VNow the YUV Color Space Matrix Coefficients setting is available for the NVENC and Intel Media encoder's video settings.
7 \! g, L0 f- W* u; R8 GNow supports importation of IMX MXF files.
9 _8 f$ \! b" v1 x/ T4 O( p7 qImproved Improved to reduce noise which occasionally occurred at clip connection points when applying the Audio Pitch Shift filter.6 E8 |, g2 O- J& O5 J& x
Added the Previously Outputted Project to the Open Recent Project list in the Option of the Main window.
# ?$ X2 f4 c( [" sCorrectionsFixed: Could not set the Level 4.2 option in the H.264/AVC encode settings when using the Intel Media SDK in a SandyBridge/Ivy CPU core environment.! G2 E+ a; c$ _
Fixed: Occasionally an error occurred depending on the audio bitrate settings during the encoding of a DivX HEVC file.3 b6 L- \4 ?6 r9 s" v
Fixed: A frame of the end of the transition effect range was lacked.
% D) F# P: ]. I- e: VFixed: The accelerator option of the Subtitle Stream settings in the Clip Properties did not work correctly.0 }$ g2 N$ m0 r3 {' Y
Fixed: Did not sort the imported text correctly in chronological order when importing the Subtitle filter settings from a TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 project.
& t  s8 p9 q/ i5 gFixed: Some gaps occurred for the Background color depending on the length of ruby text in the Subtitle filter settings.( s( [3 U- _  ^- U7 t
Fixed: An error occurred when inserting a higher value to the {fs} tag in the Subtitle filter settings.! g' M+ o" W7 {: P/ m
Fixed: The Background was wrongly adjusted to 0.02% when importing a subtitle file which set the size to 0%.
7 K: S8 m, ]5 h+ V: m, a- AFixed: The deleted range became a full mosaic when the mask range in the Timeline Mode window was deleted.
& t9 u2 t, \. P( a3 FFixed: The current Post-Output Process setting display was hidden by the Output Preview when the Post-Output Process setting was set.
' a8 r) D+ m( U4 uFixed: A warning dialog window appeared when launching the application in GeForce GM108 and GP108 dai GPU environments in spite of the fact that these GPUs can not use the NVENC encoder.' O1 W* z- l, l" c7 `+ D# N$ D# n
Fixed: Occasionally the application could not respond immediately when applying the Time-Remap filter to a split clip depending on the speed setting.
4 _0 g: _: e$ n* y+ E) N& I' K( LOther corrections.
" H5 _: O( w5 i! V, D1 x: a9 L: c) K% N9 C' M  L
Version 6.2.2.29 - March 14, 2017
/ a- D3 L1 d# ?) L! @6 v2 fCorrections Fixed: An error occurred when adding keyframes to a TS analyzed clip with the "Insert keyframes to the nearest I frames when possible" option by the Advanced Keyframe Tool.5 Y  h0 z, n. c7 ~& y
4 [) `, \, I2 v. S& A7 b9 i+ C
Version 6.2.1.28 - March 7, 2017. n; L+ h) E! a+ u7 p& u2 U& g5 C
Corrections Fixed: An error occurred when clicking the Expander buttons in the Advanced settings of the MPEG File Output.
6 j- L, j' q5 ^2 |Fixed: The Guide line snap function of the Timeline Preview window did not work correctly.
& Z' a. X' H. `4 d/ AFixed: An error occurred when the "Post-Output Process" of the main application and Batch Encode Tool was set to something other than "None" after the output completion.
' h) c- L8 J- A; z" |Fixed: Could not recognize the file size correctly when importing a RIFF format WAV file where the size exceeds 4GB.6 G) I6 @! U; E" B% q% B
Fixed: Could not import specific DPX files which have a 0xffffffff value defined as the header size.1 ?6 @# C0 U% b+ ]: E
Other corrections.
2 ?$ A! y. M7 P9 i# P, r
5 ~; V( P: G% I- f+ V2 k, l7 LVersion 6.2.0.27 - February 28, 20172 A+ @  T2 g! T# C
New Supports the auxiliary controller, "TMPGEnc Smart Tap Controller ". This controller allows you to control the cut-editing operations of TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 from your iPhone or iPad.
( l7 L# c. M6 MImproved the Panorama Expand filter's functions.: s6 ?- E' Z: m) W2 H0 k% t
- Newly added Samsung Gear 360 as a supported device.
3 b, V* f, O, \# V+ W  k( ^3 ^2 m- Displays the 3D positions of the sphere in the preview.
/ o" C+ _4 a  \* G. h5 VNow supports importation of MXF container files. Also supports analyzing for multiple streams in a container and audio channel map editing, which helps you import videos more easily., N' ^$ Y. O+ P/ F+ E9 P
Now supports H.265/HEVC Main 10 hardware encoding utilizing Intel Media SDK (QSV).; q; y: {& ^! P8 w6 d$ V7 C: n/ K# z
* This function requires an Intel Kabylake core CPU and supported driver-installed environment.$ P6 C7 ]& u$ i: l6 j. i
Now supports H.265/HEVC Main 10 hardware encoding utilizing the NVENC enocder.% r9 U+ a* y. \# U
* This function requires a 1000-series or later GPU (Pascal core generation) and supported driver installed environment.% D3 \0 J7 q9 ]6 A4 ^0 T2 t4 v! ?
Now supports importation of DPX format image files.
" Z, n$ m" t+ p# F5 W2 @8 k
. }& w, C+ z: R+ {9 ~: iVersion 6.1.5.26 - May 23, 2016
. l. i+ a+ h0 \0 N5 |7 O5 nNew Added the aspect ratio and video format settings to the AMD Media SDK encoder output settings.8 B; o; L4 }% H* }
Now supports High Tier for NVENC encoder supported profiles in the H.265/HEVC output settings.
2 V4 K8 y  C: ]Improved Improved: x265 encoder updated. Also, added and revised some parameters of the x265 encoder in the H.265/HEVC advanced output settings.3 |- D" e9 |- ~5 k! A3 i5 {
Corrections Fixed: In the Diorama filter, the focus range could not be changed by using the guideline of the preview when the blur angle was set to 90 or 270 degrees.
( j$ J/ f7 r, X0 X6 `Fixed: Could not display the transpaparent range correctly of the Mask filter when selecting 24 fps mode in the Deinterlace filter.
- U4 t! C( T2 i3 PFixed: Misdetected dual monaural audio channel as stereo channel when importing a file via the TS title selection or the Batch Filter Tool.$ D* E, v- Q8 U& p$ H( F
Fixed: Occasionally could not playback audio correctly when importing an MKV file which contains certain FLAC audio streams.
& |7 h3 _$ {0 _Fixed: The content of the layout settings changed to that of Layout 1 unintentionally when clicking the layout list in the Layout Edit window of the Subtitles filter.( g) u( R; f' O! U/ |6 ~( F; Q1 b
Fixed: Occasionally an exception 0xc0000008 error occurred during encoding by the x265 encoder.
2 t  T- s- x; u+ }Fixed: Occasionally the application would hang up when importing a file which was larger than a fixed resolution while using the Intel Media SDK H.265/HEVC Hardware decoder.
4 j6 C6 [7 E! e0 |3 RFixed: Could not describe the number of frames in an MKV container correctly when outputting an MKV file which contained a H.265/HEVC stream by the Intel Media SDK Hardware encoder.
+ j5 N( e6 ?7 `0 B: n! |Fixed: When importing an output template with the x265 encoder settings which was created by version 6.0.7.9 or older, some options of the advanced output settings would be disabled.5 b6 s0 O8 _( [9 f; R0 M1 F" }! r
Other Other corrections.
( v1 ]! \; z2 U4 A, Q1 h* K, @+ w: K1 p2 Z$ S  Q3 a( ]0 r+ y& b
Version 6.1.4.25 - April 26, 2016
& Q2 j) S+ [% g( p+ @- pCorrections Fixed: In the subtitle filter window, the width of the subtitle number display column could not be changed, which made the subtitle number unreadable depending on the environment.
! M/ e0 J0 u8 gFixed: Occasionally the application was shut down when applying the [All above] option for adding a subtitle of the Templates menu in the subtitle filter window.' ^! b3 t$ _8 X. i3 S) u/ _; H5 f
Fixed: Fixed to display the error dialog so that you can recognize in advance when checking a title which is copy protected and unreadable content in the DVD/BDMV/BDAV title selection window.
/ y- ~& Y$ n* G9 B: w) w" jFixed: The clip naming method list in the Preferences was duplicated every time the [Reset to Default] button was clicked.
: `8 W; f4 C! \2 nOtherOther corrections.
8 o! @. Y' N# b# l1 }% y# K4 d1 t7 V6 [4 T4 X  j1 H
Version 6.1.3.24 - February 11, 2016
7 ]; w6 ?2 d% G$ j3 Q+ t4 X/ o2 yNew Now supports retrieving "genre" in the MP3 ID3 tag.
" d1 T- j6 s: W' A8 b1 vNow supports importing the MP3 ID3v2.2.0 tag.' y6 Y. g) O* R2 U+ }. v
Corrections Fixed: Outputted a MP2 audio stream even if MP3 audio was set as the output audio stream in the MPEG file output (including MP4, MKV and FLV).
. B6 ]7 z1 r0 t  }0 d- S2 G2 w! _, NFixed: Failed to launch in an environment which the Air Display driver was installed.
" |, ^# l; t5 e! r9 O( D4 S& iFixed: Could not export the correct position of keyframes when Deinterlace filter – "24 fps" was set.- f8 m! L0 ^; w) i  A3 h4 t
! m* S$ B0 o2 c3 T2 Z  U
Version 6.1.2.23 - February 4, 2016
9 G) M! T  J' A- M8 iCorrections Fixed: Occasionally the application failed to launch when the onboard graphics did not connect with a display in an Intel HD Graphics 4xxx series environment.
: k  x+ d2 k- M2 PFixed: Could not keep the extension settings in the Preferences after the application restarts.
0 I7 m0 N3 v% z7 F$ xFixed: Could not export the correct position of keyframes when Deinterlace filter - Deinterlace Always (Double Framerate) was set.' C# N8 i3 X; \9 u+ z# Z: `; U0 f/ {+ N
Other Other corrections.
1 N, W4 \$ |7 x  `# T% y
% ~0 q# l! ^, ~4 C9 cVersion 6.1.1.22 - February 1, 20161 M+ H; g0 l2 O
Corrections Fixed: Occasionally the NVENC encoder exported OpenGOP H.264/AVC files depending on an environment which might cause some problems when seeking.
$ i5 n: q/ y5 `) h1 nFixed: Occasionally the MPEG reader could not import the duration correctly when importing certain audio streams which have an unnecessary date in the header.' Z5 V( A* A6 ]0 c( r- @
Fixed: An error occurred when splitting a clip in the Clip editing window during the Time-line mode.
: y0 o& \( _( u! r$ a5 t* r! ]. F* X8 g1 Z2 V
Version 6.1.0.21 - January 31, 2016
6 k" `4 d, z  a: f' c3 c/ {New Now supports H.265/HEVC hardware decoding and encoding utilizing Intel Media SDK (QSV).! p! E( ]4 p9 J
* This function requires a supported Intel CPU and driver installed environment.3 Z0 x; m. Z: }6 u
Now supports H.264/AVC hardware decoding(UVD) and encoding(VCE) on an AMD supported graphics board." w" f/ [! p, \
* This function requires a supported AMD graphics board and driver installed environment.
5 U) O/ J& E; T2 R* |1 tNow supports H.265/HEVC hardware encoding utilizing high speed hardware encoder NVENC.6 g) g+ x" p; J4 E& {
* This function requires a supported NVIDIA graphics board and driver installed environment.
. \9 p2 i$ ?9 [Now supports H.265/HEVC hardware high speed decoding utilizing CUDA.7 g* J# m1 [- ~& b9 U$ T
* This function requires a supported NVIDIA graphics board and driver installed environment.
% V' G0 D9 T8 [+ QNewly added RICOH THETA S as a supported device to the Panorama Expand filter.  Y% D+ |/ Z# b5 s! K7 X
Supports up to High Intra 4:4:4 for H.264/AVC importation.- b8 x4 R% b( f/ P3 w! S
* Only for the standard decoder.4 g5 m; H/ z' S. Y9 G4 T
Added High and 422 profiles to the output settings of the MPEG-2 standard encoder. Also supports importing files with the profiles.
' W. `( S. y1 O$ @* PAdded ITU-R BT.2020 Non-Constant to the YUV Color Space Matrix Coefficients setting in the H.265/HEVC output settings.
" J) @8 A! v" m$ O1 pAdded "SMPTE ST 428-1" and "SMPTE ST 2084 10/12/14/16bit" to the YUV Color Space settings in the H.264/AVC output settings.* M+ I1 c, q+ g; A/ |
Added YUV Color Space settings to the H.264/AVC output settings when the Intel Media SDK Hardware is set to the encoder.
( V% n' [9 h' z5 {) T( q/ j' \! y  ?7 q" h8 @$ Y
Version 6.0.7.19 - August 31, 2015
, Z$ u9 {6 b# y$ }* S0 mCorrections Fixed: In Windows 8 or later environments, an invalid pointer error occurred when dragging a file onto the Source Wizard window.- O' z  @( S  s2 |5 N  K8 x) P5 i+ U  g
Fixed: The commercial candidates detection did not work in the Trial version.
) t) y8 I4 n9 g; x' mOther corrections.
% e- q; @$ A9 ]: j& Q( e
3 T% I7 N# w# o
8 ^# ?7 J* H! |# u# K7 y$ TVersion 6.0.7.18 - August 20, 2015
" ^  v! T! F4 xNew Now supports retrieving the built-in cover art and meta data with MP4, MOV, FLAC, MKV and MP3 containers.
7 a+ X+ e8 k" D; E; u4 ^% TImproved Improved: Supports directly importing ISO files on Windows 7 environment. In a Windows 7 environment, the direct ISO image file importation requires ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver which is packaged with the application. A confirmation dialog will appear in order to install ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver when an ISO image file is imported for the first time. The ISO image file importation cannot be used when the driver is not installed.
. F+ }- k1 z: c+ r  K' T9 r& f+ J9 k) v! G. k/ _0 B
ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver: Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Olof Lagerkvist. http://www.ltr-data.se
/ P' S0 ]6 p. c8 ~6 d( UImproved: x264 encoder updated.
& `- H. E( O$ v, ]1 `8 @* zImproved: Supports importation for high-bit depth (up to 32bit) image files. * Internal processing is 12bit. * Uses 8bit processing depends on a video filter.
! W6 V+ L- L( iCorrections Fixed: Occasionally an invalid sample format error occurred when applying a filter template from TMPGEnc 4.0 Xpress by certain procedures.# s" ^7 _: z0 W+ }' p+ w
Fixed: Occasionally flickering pixels occur in the output video when applying the High-Precision Deinterlace filter method with the CUDA acceleration.% x4 R1 f" E* ^" Q, `
Fixed: In the subtitle editing window including Time-line mode, occasionally the start time, duration and end time did not work correctly.5 |/ y9 E* V6 w
Fixed: Occasionally a different deinterlace method appeared when loading a filter template or project which was created by 6.0.4.14 or prior version and contains deinterlace filter - 24 fps mode.
0 V3 M: f9 O, T/ Y, e+ dFixed: In the Time-line mode, when setting the transition of a clip to "none", the video of other clips disappeared from the Time-line.
% J$ q* O4 G8 d5 _/ O$ L5 ?Fixed: When replacing the audio by using the TS analysis mode in the clip properties window, the video source was also replaced with the audio source.
: q" f4 o3 q+ C  U% [) M, aFixed: When using the NVENC encoder for H.264/AVC output, the “Number of Slices” setting in the Advanced settings was not reflected to the output file.
" S: {7 l$ D; i) C5 F/ x; x9 vFixed: When using the NVENC encoder for H.264/AVC output, the “Constrained Intra prediction” setting was not reflected to the output file even if the setting was enabled.2 ?# t. E' t9 O9 T+ [
Fixed: Occasionally, sound skipping occurred when importing certain FLAC files.
: Q* B4 s  M3 m, g6 ~7 BFixed: Occasionally the current seek point returned to the first frame when moving to the Cut Edit window from the Filter window in the Clip editing window.
4 ]/ G! ~. U; T2 Q2 WOther Changed the compatibility of the project file. Along with this correction, older versions cannot load project files saved with this version or later.
; J  e, s# Q) TOther corrections.
' F# {+ }8 U8 ~9 }4 X- R& r% t' d% s4 o; M/ ^! Q/ x
Version 6.0.6.17 - July 29, 20155 G3 N4 M9 p5 P+ U6 \/ H
Fixed Fixed: Could not output the correct name when the output file name which was set in the Encode stage contains a period.4 A4 p$ i7 r+ F- z( D
Other Now officially supports Windows 10.
4 e/ o0 r; |( [
0 T, `" d" _5 Z% |, k( v/ U; vVersion 6.0.5.16 - June 21, 2015/ g# P6 r% E3 x: l: h6 D5 W
Fixed Fixed: The naming method function for TS would not work correctly via the TS title selection." o4 l" e% t' O2 j( @7 p

0 z/ J1 w7 }0 o) @& Z- |  H7 |Version 6.0.5.15 - June 17, 2015
  ^# J" B3 W% ?5 W' ]8 jNew Added new video filter "Panorama Expand."( q2 H8 g( G/ U: q9 ?2 x
This filter allows you to expand a 360 degree panoramic picture or video which was recorded by devices such as the RICOH THETA m15 and KODAK SP360, and can export a normalized video that anyone can playback on a common player.
# r5 e# x: X0 f! T! H. f- D8 uAdded new video filter "Perspective Correction.", N# s4 ~' f$ ^* M
This filter allows easy correction for video which was shot from the wrong angle, or includes an incorrectly tilted object.
" S0 i! g9 p# `( sAdded new method "Interpolation - High Precision" for the Deinterlace Filter.' W9 e/ A+ o- b2 A6 S2 m7 |  c# z
This new method is capable of reducing jaggies and flickering pixels with higher accuracy.
6 |. w1 Y) P5 n0 |) R: YNow supports directly importing ISO files.
1 ~% x- x: M$ {This new function allows you to import an ISO file, which is created from Blu-ray, DVD-Video and AVCHD authoring files, without mounting by just dragging and dropping or using the import wizard.
! Y- Q1 m' o7 H. g* This function cannot be used in Windows 7.
* ?& h- H6 g" s7 ?0 l1 v" nImproved Improved: Added the "Outside Video Area" setting to the preview background color change function. You can change the color from the right-click menu or the Preview Settings Panel.
) h  G* x9 n! l7 _1 P# \1 q; O# s5 hCorrections Fixed: Occasionally high frequency noise occurred depending on the source file when a low sampling rate was set in the output format settings.
/ r9 D- {  v$ h& \9 r4 EFixed: When importing a MOV file which was created by the Apple ProRes 422 codec, it was incorrectly recognized as RGB 8bit full range as the color information.
" m( b" U" I$ P. d3 C& dFixed: When importing a keyframe list file in the Cut-edit window, the imported keyframe position may shift 1 frame depending on the time position of the keyframe.' C5 @5 S; ]3 z
Fixed: Occasionally an output AVI file became invalid when the Hap codec was used for the output.  U4 @5 b$ W6 i: d
Fixed: Occasionally an error occurred depending on the settings when using the GoPro CineForm codec for an AVI file output.
$ X/ R1 l6 Y& t7 r4 pFixed: Could not correctly recognize a TS file which contained a HEVC stream, and was multiplexed by the individual method.+ Z, p* Y& d( W9 ^4 }
Fixed: An audio gap occurred when importing a DVB-T2 broadcast date which was recorded by Windows Media Center, and seeking the file in the Cut-edit window.
$ s6 w5 \( u7 i' |, {5 Q/ gFixed: The value of the timestamp might be invalid when outputting a HEVC stream in MPEG-2 Transport (CBR) system stream.
. V; x$ d# O* g1 `2 vFixed: A one pixel gap occurred when snapping clips to the 4-split guideline if the timeline settings was set as interlace.( Y% O4 y% T, |2 w( y$ E
Fixed: An error might occur when launching the Batch Encode Tool when massive jobs remained in the tool.
0 I! G# C; o+ X( {. w3 Q. cOther corrections.6 e; L) P+ X! |0 ?9 q/ c

9 C$ z7 W( f* d! o0 XTMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 6 Version 6.0.4.14 - April 29, 2015
; a- U8 L: d* ]- {' A2 b2 R8 dNew First trial released version
8 C# @2 d" _5 k2 B0 p* R! O+ R+ S
Minimum System Requirements
- Z- b0 I$ N+ l6 ]! |/ IWindows 10
; `$ i4 }7 I1 p! ]. r. m  t$ FWindows 8.1- K: X) U. e1 e* w
Windows 8
/ r  O  I! u- {Windows 7 SP1 ! M8 I' I# W- P2 X5 q2 D
Only for 64-bit versions.; s" X6 f' J# G
Intel Core 2 / Core iX or better with SSSE3 instructions support, AMD FX or better.*8 K9 G$ q( ~1 p& q! r% l6 x; J
AMD Phenom II or better.*' T2 e: w  y9 |) I+ P1 G/ \
2 GB or more (2 GB or higher including the memory page file)**9 \7 w$ W) L8 B( s" N6 v% `( B
420 MB for the application + room for input/output files (10 GB or more recommended)
# y; @% x8 @+ O3 A# V8 O1 dFormat: NTFS recommended***- R) G0 T' h; G- M- U9 v
1024 × 768 pixels or higher (1280 × 864 or higher recommended)3 a! i) o. E7 U6 w
Requires the adopted resolution when the DPI setting of the Windows Display is other than 96.4 G2 R+ ]; O5 T, I5 A! [" S
Other
* q- P/ U, J$ q2 y- k1 M* _2 j" uAccess to the Internet required for periodic online license validation and software updates.* b2 ^* W: F1 ~$ D0 O! T* P* o$ `

& L7 b( s% F7 t$ ~$ Z* KRecommended Requirements for Timeline Editing) \! h1 n: {! i' I; `
Intel Core i7 2.66 GHz or parallel processing capable CPU.
( c- W* I3 j3 A' b6 ^Functions faster with a multi-core, AVX2 instructions-equipped CPU.+ r# L. z; P% J8 o0 Y' \
4 GB (4 GB or higher including the memory page file)* }2 i" E/ l* i& Y: ~5 }( w
1920 × 1080 pixels or higher; x- g3 K8 K* d4 q) u6 N# u
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650 with CUDA support or better
, C% P: g, c% \; R* CPU's other than those listed above are acceptable provided they support the SSE3 instruction set and use a higher working frequency.   E% X$ Z9 Z$ ]
** This software may not function properly in environments where the memory is less than 2 GB and shared with an integrated graphic processor. In such cases, a warning may display at launch. This software cannot be used with computers having less than 1.5 GB of available memory (ex: memory shared with the video processor). In this case, increasing the amount of memory may fix such issues. Refer to your computer's documentation and/or contact your computer vendor for more information regarding memory extension. % Y6 A; V; T7 X+ G# r
*** A FAT32 formatted hard disk drive (HDD) does not support a file size higher than 4 GB. Preferably, output your file to an NTFS partition. If you are using a FAT32 formatted HDD or external disk, it may be possible to convert it into NTFS format. Refer to your device's user manual or contact the device maker.
1 O) V1 d. A, I; E, T
9 a8 `1 W7 r% t) }! J3 ]% c- ~
6 g) \* g' F$ i- P3 S3 B# V* U9 x' o' R, j: x3 \/ y
Download:
- G$ \9 }( S! q& j% S, {http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.0.3.13_setup_ja.exe
6 Z& R) _2 S  v8 S- W- K& T$ whttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.0.4.14_setup_ja.exe
3 J$ ]& |) j7 m; l7 r# x2 dhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.0.5.15_setup_ja.exe2 [/ o6 c+ ^& o0 f5 t
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.0.5.16_setup_ja.exe# k4 X5 l$ X; E: [: p
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.0.6.17_setup_ja.exe- g: h2 h) r$ _# ~; u3 ~
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.0.7.18_setup_ja.exe7 C' C+ W# l; T  L6 ~6 ?1 ^: G
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.0.7.19_setup_ja.exe' I$ V7 Q. e$ c6 Z/ P9 s
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.1.0.21_setup_ja.exe3 h; V: U7 y3 Z3 Y* \. q3 b
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.1.1.22_setup_ja.exe
- ]" n8 D% _5 O0 v3 W3 mhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.1.2.23_setup_ja.exe- ], Q' W+ e, X. ]3 o: \$ y
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.1.3.24_setup_ja.exe+ e- n9 g& w. ?1 I% X4 S, ]4 R
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.1.4.25_setup_ja.exe- M8 U6 L% a: U4 u
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.1.5.26_setup_ja.exe) ^8 t8 A9 z; f* r3 [
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.0.27_setup_ja.exe4 L. F; W8 }& s& w, W7 e
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.0.28_setup_ja.exe; e  w/ H4 a( I0 u
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.1.28_setup_ja.exe. r& }7 C: I7 i$ @& j
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.2.29_setup_ja.exe7 C$ l! R' ^! M( P0 y
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.3.30_setup_ja.exe9 Q/ w; d2 }. P6 b8 @
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.4.31_setup_ja.exe
' Y* M( S) U( q0 B+ u( d3 Jhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.5.32_setup_ja.exe5 p& Q8 q: H; E. V4 `+ L8 L
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.6.33_setup_ja.exe
# `8 v9 y% K6 h; [http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.7.34_setup_ja.exe% n- l" P5 d( }  |
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.8.35_setup_ja.exe) i" R6 Q" L3 n6 P; x/ x; Y. T# H$ D
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.9.36_setup_ja.exe
$ {. c8 Z, F* V* Zhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_ja/TVMW6_Retail_6.2.10.37_setup_ja.exe
' r! {# Y% F0 d+ `8 M5 b
( w0 u" `$ j% W% ehttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.0.3.13_setup_en.exe
; P1 x7 {4 ]2 j# Ihttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.0.4.14_setup_en.exe
; O6 {: O4 I& P3 o8 _: z1 [http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.0.5.15_setup_en.exe
8 N$ w3 e1 F* `8 _http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.0.5.16_setup_en.exe  A' T. V* R+ d+ u0 R
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.0.6.17_setup_en.exe
/ w2 L$ @9 a* ?  K& \# S. Ehttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.0.7.18_setup_en.exe
, Q; Y, f7 U. {3 r7 Ehttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.0.7.19_setup_en.exe2 S3 _5 X$ h* i0 r/ m* ~5 C
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.1.0.21_setup_en.exe2 Y* }* L3 Q% O8 e! C
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.1.1.22_setup_en.exe
% l# \3 |1 E; g+ Z# m: _9 fhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.1.2.23_setup_en.exe
8 Y, a7 R* X0 T" N8 h" dhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.1.3.24_setup_en.exe
, Q8 K* T7 h  h: ]2 Bhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.1.4.25_setup_en.exe
# J. a7 G6 f8 i0 A2 x* a; nhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.1.5.26_setup_en.exe& }% ]5 L, _+ m6 a3 Y( X- j6 s, [
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.0.27_setup_en.exe
, {" S+ \- h5 g7 Qhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.1.28_setup_en.exe
: V8 s0 Z. J( p7 v0 T, J4 whttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.2.29_setup_en.exe
- s% E  J* i8 vhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.3.30_setup_en.exe
# G  l  l4 b% R6 |http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.4.31_setup_en.exe8 D) P( d2 H* [5 @
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.5.32_setup_en.exe
' [. p. W6 r: A% d; S$ `' t  Q* xhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.6.33_setup_en.exe
  V1 K& o% P* n( Vhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.7.34_setup_en.exe
0 r. b7 r# I* Z& Y; b3 n9 ?http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.8.35_setup_en.exe
, P3 D! Q8 Q: ^3 Mhttp://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.9.36_setup_en.exe1 C7 k# _) {6 @6 V) K) f+ K# q4 G+ O
http://download1.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/tvmw6_en/TVMW6_Trial_6.2.10.37_setup_en.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:02