后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

FilmLight Baselight for Avid v4.4.8713

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-1 11:06:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: Baselight for Avid v4.4.8713' H  y/ K3 l% H* n. i
Program Type: AVID Plug-In
# j! C9 v4 S& g  c9 P* FDeveloper: FilmLight Ltd.
/ g6 M! N: E8 `: pHomepage: www.filmlight.ltd.uk/products/editions/range_ed/index_ed.php#BaselightAvid
' I2 t" t: T7 ~& wRelease Date: 06.08.2016
* Y# {/ ]: d9 ?# m" `" dInterface Language: English$ D, ^' h5 z+ [& h1 r& C: ^0 O
Platform: Avid Media Composer and Symphony 6.0.3 or above
: G1 l  d; Q; e! t/ YFile Size: 75.91Mb
4 }6 y2 ]% `; W8 D" S" ]0 |" b, _5 d: V: ?, E
8 o6 |/ a" q! e5 }& e( P
Baselight for Avid seamlessly incorporates the world’s best colour correction system directly within your Avid Media Composer and Symphony edit suites. It provides a comprehensive subset of the powerful grading tools and features available on full Baselight systems, giving you an intuitive, high quality and flexible colour correction solution.. `) k) S: B8 e* b" ]

2 ?8 p4 u5 k0 z8 G, }, b( S' VBaselight Editions provide the same core toolset as full Baselight systems, with the same graphical user interface but as a software-only package which can be incorporated into an existing NLE or VFX workstation. This approach delivers the high quality grading tools of Baselight and Truelight colour management directly into your workstation, and as the Editions share the same data structures as the full Baselight systems, projects can be seamlessly transferred and shared between users and facilities.
; T! `7 }3 b# I8 W  h8 d( Z: S0 J! D$ _9 }; A6 i0 B/ }4 b
Key Features& x9 {. Y1 ?6 E6 i
• Implemented as a standard AVX plugin.
0 E! X& Y6 B: c4 }• Read or render grades without purchase—perfect for collaboration with departments or facilities that don’t use or don’t need the full creative control of Baselight.
( T5 |8 t3 Z( Z$ ?9 J' e- L' }• Unlimited primary and secondary grades within a single effects layer.
6 f+ b) a, e2 d' u• Full Baselight grading tools including Film Grade, Video Grade, Curve Grade, Hue Shift and Six Vector.+ O+ S9 [0 n- B7 F9 B+ y
• Effects filters including Gaussian Blur, Median, Soften.9 i) h9 O7 C4 ?  k& ?
• Built-in per-layer matte generation using HSL, RGB, Luminance and 3D keyers combined with unlimited, animatable soft-edged bezier shapes.
1 @# E& e% [: l7 j$ l, e& k• Comprehensive matte refinement tools.( A1 x0 ]) b" Q
• Full keyframe animation of all Baselight parameters.
+ i. a( ?# w9 b4 {  G& c3 ^0 F1 j* K• Enhanced scratchpad with instant grade recall/comparison—displayed on the client monitor too.
) h1 Q! M! m) i+ @$ A. K• Automatic tracking via one-point, two-point or areabased trackers.* u6 a& b% S. f1 e
• Blend the output of a previous layer into the current layer easily by any amount you choose.
# R9 @7 R  w) p7 ]. c• Subdivide function allows you to apply an overall base grade and then customise it quickly and easily.
3 c% W) V5 m- x9 Q( g& S7 L: @• Part of a fully integrated end-to-end FilmLight workflow.* d8 P' w6 v! B* t$ R  b
• All grading and other data, including keyframes can be fully exchanged with other Avid and Baselight systems via AAF export/import.
7 p4 r+ c9 f' C9 Z, w* ^: }7 U• Full support for grade import and export using the the FilmLight BLG file format.
0 u6 h& h' L! Q7 U' r• Baselight Lens provides real-time read-write autoloading of BLG files.9 I( n# N7 t. U# x( A: t
• Truelight Colour Spaces for the most accurate colour space conversions.2 t% T! K* N2 s' |1 ]
• UI includes colour-managed viewer with layer and matte selection providing fully interactive feedback.
' T/ E, }! C. z$ C$ [• Built-in precision histogram for accurate control of levels, and GPU scopes including Vectorscope, RGB Parade, YCbCr Parade and Luma Waveform./ n) K+ M. q8 |3 }3 F, ^) U  g
• Supports Slate grading control surface along with Avid Artist Color and the Tangent Element & Wave panels.
2 R$ x) ?! X" z  i  y  {+ w3 L9 U$ z' q. \
• Renderless Workflows for Ultimate Efficiency & Flexibility; w4 d6 K8 x  {8 h+ c+ ?  g& B. v! R
Everything you do within Baselight for Avid—or a full Baselight system—is saved within the project and can be embedded in an AAF file. The grade can be exported from a full Baselight suite and imported into Avid so you can apply a full, complex grade in a matter of seconds—without rendering. It includes all tracking information and even keyframes so no manual adjustment is needed.
0 q2 B( y. x  b  NAnd the workflow is fully bidirectional—the grade can be changed in Avid and exchanged with a Baselight system or even another Avid suite just as easily, with all edits intact.. H( O2 q) T1 E5 y1 x. |9 ]
9 H( I  N2 h& G' _  r
Baselight Grade File (BLG) support; G$ N7 v; M6 \& q
As well as modifed AAF files to exchange grades, Baselight for Avid supports the FilmLight BLG file format—which can be used on its own or embedded in an AAF file or Avid project. The BLG file is a small and portable data file that enables looks to be exchanged with all Baselight systems including Daylight and FLIP.
6 I& Y) L* g$ i  F2 iBaselight for Avid allows you to view—or to render—grades passed between departments with the BLG data encoded in AAF files - without purchase. It’s the perfect solution for collaboration with colleagues or facilities that don’t have Baselight, or that don’t need complete creative control of the look.# H1 `  c  [: g2 X# F3 F$ j7 O0 v# ?( n
The full licence for Baselight for Avid, which can be purchased directly from the software or from the web store, allows you to modify the grade with the power of the Baselight core toolset if you need to.
' |) X0 j8 I6 q* J" t* c% E+ g: s2 B: c, }! e3 d
Rendering support for Baselight features
  B- _0 r+ `2 j0 `6 E6 C$ LWhile the Baselight for Avid effect doesn’t need to be rendered for playback and review, the software provides advanced rendering support for 99% of Baselight features - allowing final delivery of jobs (which may have been graded via a grade exchange with a full Baselight system) directly from your Avid suite.
' k: O  P" a% @+ o2 U( F  o' EThe beauty of rendering from Avid means the Avid project is updated with links to the rendered shots automatically.! w) P% f4 B$ a% x
. E; m) i$ ?; Z( f/ }' U5 S7 [
Read Grades & Write Them - Without Delay. Q2 ]1 h/ [  R" T
The Baselight Lens can change the way you work—for the better. With less time and increased creative demands, it’s easy for the grading process to feel squeezed. But the Baselight Lens gives you back that time without compromising results.% W2 o: l1 `9 B0 Z! ^  C
The Lens sits in an Avid effect layer above the sequence; just point it at a directory of BLG files and Baselight for Avid will apply the right grade to each clip automatically.# ^; l! `" }5 d  L- T1 q! m
Not only that, but you can adjust the look in Avid and save it back to the grade directory so that all edit stations—and the colour suite—are working from the latest version all the time.
* Z; X4 x+ ^" L4 ^The Lens is real-time—scrub or play through the sequence and Baselight for Avid will follow the cursor to apply the latest grade at every point based solely on metadata.
( s0 q; ^  S' ^" I, |
# P0 |8 Z1 n, |- h! I• Familiar Controls$ A5 c0 }# p) ~! \
Baselight for Avid operates in its own window but also provides a full-screen user interface with exactly the same look and feel as full Baselight systems. If you’re not already familiar with Baselight, you’ll find the intuitive and friendly interface quick to learn and a pleasure to work with.6 W" @3 k, B; S. i
Baselight for Avid also supports the Slate control panel, along with the Avid Artist Color and the Tangent Element and Wave panels, for more precise, hands-on control of the Baselight grading tools.
9 Q! ~, `: |/ X) X( H# B
& }+ P- n7 Q4 M" M+ T" @7 H• Layer Blending$ W$ d' l9 ?1 X: w
Blend the output of a previous layer into the current layer easily by any amount you choose.+ I9 H1 S/ s7 Q0 j
Using any of the available Photoshop-style blend modes, such as Mix, Add, Lighten, Darken, Overlay, Screen and so on, you can:% }2 o% U7 z0 F! t/ X
- Blend the original image back into the graded image.6 m3 J2 A) J! e) O1 {# r6 E% S- ]: P
- Select any layer as the blend source.6 z! p/ m4 J2 O$ v* _, p9 f- ]
- Add another image to use as a blend source.9 s& c9 N+ {5 D. e2 s
- Copy a grade from the gallery and blend it with your current grade.' L% k7 `5 W5 n6 S! s. ^/ o) d5 s
# }5 r% e2 D, T2 C6 D4 a! R
• Unlimited Layers of Colour
9 Y. Q% M; G% K3 h6 kThe Baselight effect can be applied to any or all clips in your sequence and allows you to add multiple grading layers to each shot. Each layer can act either as an overall primary colour correction or as a secondary grade restricting the effect to selected parts of the image. There is no limit to the number of layers you can ‘stack’ so you can build up complex corrections to obtain the exact look you require.( s9 Y  H3 n+ B  R7 l, ]! B
, J- u4 J$ X6 h: f
• Automated Tracking5 H7 \; C$ J6 _; I+ h
Baselight’s automatic tracking system provides several options to track objects throughout a shot: one-point, twopoint, or the area-based tracker. The area tracker allows you to define an area in the image rather than individual points and Baselight will accurately track the translation, rotation and scale of the object. As with the point trackers it is possible to track forwards or backwards, and also specify new references or add offsets during the track.
( Y! k9 t! y& E( }. U8 B" G( v
0 q  i( |/ k+ O' v$ N• Unrivalled Colour Space Management
: a' a2 }3 t4 |Baselight for Avid even includes Truelight Colour Spaces, which allow colour space conversions to be performed with the speed, accuracy, and dynamic range permitted by native floating-point GPU functionality.
7 @0 F- V7 Q/ L. U; _2 CNo external LUTs or Truelight Profiles are needed but, of course, you can use these if you prefer. No matter which solution you choose, Baselight ensures that you see the most accurate preview of the final deliverable.
% g8 s4 G! C# L6 Z6 H/ \
) l3 c4 {+ d+ }1 f• Built-in Keyers & Matte Generation: u. E; O7 _' L7 p- A: c0 r5 Z
Separate grading or filter effects can be applied ‘inside’ and ‘outside’ of a matte, within any layer of a Baselight grading stack. Mattes are generated using a combination of builtin luma/chroma/3D keyers, bezier shapes and various modifiers allowing full adjustment including roll-off, softness and choking.6 o" k# p0 D/ F6 @
0 l5 m# R" e- D( C' ]2 S1 x
Fine-tuning1 _  c( R/ m0 E! `) j2 a
Variable shape feathering allows shapes to have differential softness but without ever suffering from the folding and edging that occurs with other solutions. Edge artefacts won’t creep in as the shape animates—Baselight ensures that the feather is always smooth no matter how complex the shape.& u8 X) H& G9 c! a+ @: k
In addition, the Matte Tool simplifies matte manipulation by combining the separate functions of filtering and refining. Filters available include blur, erode/dilate and the Sander, which removes speckles and holes without modifying the geometry of the matte.9 R. b: @0 _8 H* O8 R9 g* ?2 o; w
Threshold and curve functions can also be applied to fill holes, adjust choking and further refine the matte.
% j7 d& L7 c3 q' A% M9 Q# o& B2 i, _6 @1 S* ]
• Customise the Grade with Ease+ u0 n$ z/ O$ L9 {) p
Baselight for Avid provides options to subdivide the grade. This feature is especially useful if you want to use a single instance of Baselight to apply an overall grade to a group of shots very quickly and then, when you are happy with the base grade, subdivide it so that it can be adjusted for individual scenes.
- V. x/ t( G2 \8 q
# A4 d$ O% o. q6 ~  e5 {& \• Additional Effects/ O8 e& h. Z4 E
As well as our renowned film and video style grading tools, Baselight for Avid also provides RGB and HSL curves,# c6 G' O/ m+ y# X7 Y+ X
selective hue shift and a set of simple filters which can be used to further enhance the image. Advanced effects such as ‘bleach bypass’ or ‘faded film’ can also be applied using a set of look filters based on our powerful Truelight technology. All filters can be used in conjunction with colour grades as an overall effect or within an inside/outside layer.) \+ L: t/ b3 `
3 W7 Z* t7 E9 D; Y, ]2 x2 z' ?
• Easy Grade Comparison with Scratchpad' m/ t' h4 @5 ^6 Z9 @
The enhanced Scratchpad makes it even easier to compare grades. View captured grade stacks applied to the current shot or in their original context. You can even view the sideby-side comparison on the client monitor.
0 F$ M1 @( ^, |9 l1 T  ?' `The Scratchpad is designed for fast and simple saving and retrieval of looks (or grade stacks) that can be directly accessed with keyboard shortcuts or from one of the supported control surfaces.
3 H) S9 u, n+ a6 `2 Q+ p/ [Grab versions of stacks, cycle through Scratchpad slots, compare two versions or show all versions for a quick, at-aglance view of the Scratchpad contents.
! L/ n7 u( J" N6 x& X! O( I! }% F0 {5 c8 p. m
• GPU Scopes
  e! x- t* T( L0 q6 f' {( F8 m* ~Baselight includes built-in Vectorscope, RGB Parade, YCbCr Parade and Luma Waveform displays plus a high-precision histogram. Accurate levels are displayed along with an indication of ‘illegal’ colours. Each scope can be displayed within the Baselight UI.
( v7 G/ _7 ?+ R; G# V  A4 W9 g- `+ c1 q, H3 L) v
Live Measurements" h1 A% ?+ K. W9 u
When the mouse pointer is clicked within the main image display a live readout appears on all scopes plus the histogram indicating values for the currently selected part of the image. A key advantage of built-in scopes is that they are not restricted to a standard video signal format so they will work with material at any resolution.0 G1 U0 M# n5 L5 F# |6 P5 m

9 v5 p: `6 L* Z: v, T- ^7 G+ q• Shot-to-Shot Navigation: J. p9 t6 o/ D7 u; _
Navigate through your Avid timeline with ease, without having to close the Baselight user interface to change to a different shot. You can use the F5/F6 keys on the keyboard to move to the previous or next shot that contains a Baselight filter while the Baselight UI is open, making that shot available instantly for grading.8 ^7 a3 ~1 ~1 A

# W+ v# g% @9 u5 m4 i  o• GPU Rendering
; R5 c; C, E3 N  D8 i1 y/ nBaselight accelerates rendering performance using the system GPU, where available. Baselight for Avid is a realtime plugin, so most colour corrections can be played directly on the Avid timeline.
2 b: Q) g$ i+ k. Y5 y% a6 D' X- d, b  u, [2 }9 D8 u
• Display Options
0 k0 E2 P* V- I; R& s+ S$ l/ OAt the press of a button, toggle your display to wipe your graded shot with the raw version, or view the two images side-by-side. You can also compare the image against a snapshot grabbed from another part of the Avid timeline. An easy-access menu below the image allows you to toggle through different matte display options, such as B&W and overlay., R! s# p4 D  o" j4 D$ o

: s+ Z9 Y3 b) }+ N( M) SWhat's new in v4.4.7725:6 V0 n$ ]7 D4 ?8 k+ b
Licensing Changes& e' P. i8 L$ S6 `' m3 e9 V2 x& d; V
- Baselight for Avid no longer requires a licence to scrub, playback or render Baselight effects in the Avid timeline - a licence is only required to open the Baselight for Avid UI to create, examine or modify grades.
$ ]% s8 w8 f2 YThis allows an operator on full Baselight to produce an AAF file containing Baselight for Avid effects which can be loaded and rendered on an Avid system simply by installing Baselight for Avid.& ^3 |. V* {& R! l: c. c  l( u
Similarly, an operator using Baselight for Avid to create Baselight effects can have those effects rendered on any Avid with Baselight for Avid installed, even the same machine after the licence has expired. This allows a freelancer to install a temporary licence on a machine to grade a timeline with confidence that their client will be able to render their timeline at any time in the future. [bug 33719]; T/ P* ^7 x# z. X: S
- Floating licensing is now supported - Baselight for Avid can connect to a FilmLight Licence Server running on either Linux or Mac. See the Baselight for Avid User Guide for details.
7 A6 ~+ o7 B9 r: h" U" K: yMiscellaneous/ c$ p4 g2 ~& Y+ M. C& f. K" c
- The Alt+l keyboard accelerator now toggles the current Scaling/Clipping mode on & off. [bug 33863]
0 v1 \, @. |4 B; ~+ ^- Improved handling of Baselight grades with unknown OFX plugins, stop host application from crashing and bypass any unknown plugins [bug 33924]
. ?/ N; k( f  z$ R! u6 ^: B
" _  T4 X) o, W5 j; n3 JWhat's new in v4.4.7517:7 ?, P! p- ~. i8 Q, W5 N! [
Major improvements to the next/previous shot shortcuts (F5/F6 keys):
( x# J' [& D( l8 j- No longer needs to pop down and then pop up the Baselight UI to move to the next/previous shot - The Baselight window stays present the entire time.+ E1 k  X/ ]( f  l" ^
- Moves to the next/previous Baselight effect in the track, regardless of where it is in the Effect Editor or if there are intermediate clips without Baselight effects.
# Z( Q8 S5 o  G1 b5 k9 ~1 ?- Works even on rendered Baselight effects.
- x! O! O& i- }% ]- Works whilst Baselight for Avid is playing back., y( t% W9 a# ~' ~9 o+ [4 A
- The UI flicker which occurred when moving between shots in lens mode with a Baselight effect on filler has now been removed.( I# T0 {" }- F6 k8 n9 S" M( [. H, G
- There is now no longer any need to configure the F5/F6 keys in Avid's keyboard settings or to activate/deactivate tracks to ensure pleasant F5/F6 behaviour.2 C0 Y$ K5 F- `/ }; E2 M3 n
We'd like to thank Avid for their help in improving thisfeature - it would not have been possible without them.
) e: X8 n( g& e( o! N7 a
- E6 i5 A; w, r2 _  h5 N4 _% B* Added the ability to subdivide a Baselight for Avid effect from inside the Baselight UI. In the "Edit" menu, there are three new items:* l6 q% c2 l; \! b- k0 ?
- "Subdivide at Current Frame" (Ctrl+k, Cmd+k on Mac) - This will split the current effect at the current frame.
8 {: g# A6 t! A7 A0 P4 g( [- "Subdivide at Surrounding Edits" (Ctrl+Shift+k, Cmd+Shift+k on Mac) - This will subdivide the effect at the first metadata discontinuities that Baselight finds on either side of the current frame (eg timecode and/or clip name/tape name changes)./ H& r% H5 P2 ~3 M  b
- "Subdivide at All Edits" - This will subdivide the effect at all points of metadata discontinuity, behaving somewhat like a scene detect, except operating solely on timecode, clip name etc.3 ^3 t7 ], m- h8 h

( ?* E9 E. M! Q- [2 L% T; O4 bSubdividing an effect is especially useful after placing the effect on Filler. One can start by applying an overall grade to a large number of shots very quickly. When refinements are required to a specific area of the timeline, it is simple to subdivide to restrict modifications to that area. Alternatively, you can quickly find every metadata cut in the filler, providing an easy way to have a Baselight effect for every cut, without needing to place it on the clips themselves.
; f4 v% y3 ~* Y/ f* T
9 ]4 Z9 ~0 W8 S' B8 L* Improvements to the BLG lens:
( f4 j; u" j( e/ F5 d; O7 W- Added the ability to write new versions of BLGs whilst the BLG Lens is active, allowing the user to modify grades and then instantly update the lens so that the next time the shot is visited, the modified grade is loaded.1 A( D' r8 c/ m
The option is in the "BLG" menu. If the Lens has at least one match, the new BLG will be named based on the matching BLG's filename, just with a version number added or ammended. If the Lens current is not matching any BLGs on the shot, the filename of the BLG will be based on the clip name of the shot.% b1 k: Z4 I, p6 h* E' |
For convenience, a keyboard shortcut has been added to save a new version: Ctrl+Alt+e (Cmd+Alt+e on the Mac). +A
1 }) o5 O; H( Y4 G9 @% X$ b% D) q# ~) V/ B
- In addition, an "On Grade Changes:" option has been aded to the lens settings. It has three options, which control what occurs when the Baselight UI is closed (or you move to another shot) and Baselight detects that the grade has been changed:' |7 v- g. F5 O+ F7 ?1 ?
"Do Nothing" - No action is taken.
! `+ J" d! c( D3 H6 ^& J% V; S"Save New Version After Asking" - A message box pops up asking if a new version should be saved.+ T- W2 l7 w# ?( ~9 ~: q
"Save New Version": A new version will be saved, without asking.
( e% X! Q0 Y8 s2 z% w9 F4 l8 |, _; @( N# w& T, `4 N8 f% P( t( s
- The filename of the matching BLG file is now displayed beneath in the information text." h; |6 v, ]) N/ R1 F

9 K, N+ ~, n/ ~2 }( s. l- k# t* Ported over additional operator preferences from full Baselight to allow more customisation. The sections now added to the "Plugin" tab in the preferences are:- \5 C9 W  w% \: t! R
- Curve Grade
, f# [. u) M: H/ H3 [- Gestural
$ m! E6 d/ r! {' V3 K; ]4 [, S1 K- Hue Shift* ^  {5 F. [% ?# l9 _% f5 U; _
- Image Display Overlays
$ z/ V; a4 v8 W8 m5 n+ C. o- Keyers0 T6 f( d- n( K. h- V: _- H
- Six Vector
5 N# c; d: q# o. d( j- Transform
( n3 G, A* F2 K
5 W  L9 }. ?. @1 l$ Z* Initial support to choose a floating licence server in Licence window
! c( y5 b0 }& t3 E# {* }. p* The "Layer Mode" drop-down is now enabled and contains the "Grade Blend Source" option. This option is extremely useful when working with blend modes other than "Mix".% e# u; y# _- c+ X
* Attempting to load a Baselight effect whose data was created from a version of Baselight with newer features now pops up the UI with a default grade and a warning in the status bar, rather than a dialog.
) X4 j; P! d3 c6 n) n$ _# Y3 l( r' X% o) O# c9 F
What's new in v4.4.8471:9 A1 J+ h# ~  F- M: p( q6 g
New Features
/ g' @% a8 i% a% \8 p- Added Windows installer properties to aid install on render farms. Use LIBUSB=0 to skip setup of USB helper files for desk support and REMOVELOGFILES=0 to stop the installer from deleting older than 7 day log files4 L1 K% @& P2 D& _
Bug Fixes
( M% J! U2 o  L) V- Fixed high CPU usage when using Slate [bug 35563]+ e: f2 [+ L: t" Z/ s& s
- Fixed startup issue which could cause Media Composer to crash [bug 31172]
3 S3 y  i4 t: u2 Q/ B, N* ?- Fixed crash for Gestural Editing keyboard shortcut, Windows only [bug 36687]: ?( L. Z* \0 j/ {
- Fixed Artist Color disconnect issues re-opening Baselight UI [bug 37059]
0 `" E( o7 |( V0 k" I* G# m- Fixed support for Media Composer 8.6.2 or later [bug 37353]% O1 _: H; G2 V6 h
6 ?6 f: I' L( e, [
Requirements2 a  w! J$ x8 r& j4 w7 ]
To use Baselight for Avid, you must be using:( ?8 `4 i3 L  T) w
- Windows 7 SP1# F6 X7 b) H( H( s6 d* U
- Media Composer/Symphony 6.0.3 or above( m7 [2 ?# S* J
You must use version 6 or greater as Media Composer/Symphony and Baselight for Avid are 64-bit applications.
9 q6 i2 d7 {- D- l8 y- u. h- @+ u/ I
" L# h+ b- ~0 x; ]* e3 \) \. r, B6 |+ V) b4 z
9 m0 n# v0 T% x2 O& i. J
Download:( Z. s, [  y; \
FilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.3.6281.CE.msi
! C3 o5 @' m$ @2 wFilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.3.6290_CE.msi: X1 u* c- S( m
FilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.4.7293.CE.msi
8 X0 {4 e9 L* j  U2 |: [0 DFilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.4.7517.msi
' m5 ^2 p1 Z! ?% V" UFilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.4.7725.msi
+ v, Z+ H: Y* H& O) z: [% AFilmLight Baselight for Avid v4.4.8084.msi
- B; ~' c6 S) w% k! m+ a: oFilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.4.8471.dmg# v/ a1 [; o4 V7 o* {
FilmLight Baselight for Avid v4.4.8530.msi
( _8 b# {1 v7 u6 ]$ o, x* WFilmLight Baselight for Avid v4.4.8713.dmg
. k6 \, ^6 q+ [8 \5 N, }
, q* B7 w3 ~' S+ kOR
5 Y+ T0 v# f- lFilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.3.6281.CE.msi
, P4 h! ]0 @# ^* `, ^4 hFilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.3.6290_CE.msi- g$ ?4 l- n2 H" k8 j
FilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.4.7293.CE.msi
7 r+ v1 A/ |6 d) O( {FilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.4.7517.msi: Q1 Y2 ]8 Y) ]/ {
FilmLight BaseLight for Avid v4.4.7725.msi
% O2 g2 j2 _/ G
& h* k) f2 k6 ^6 G& V: Q6 L! u会员快速
% }; p5 D  y1 _8 S# N
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

% S2 D% w7 ~$ }: F* Z! p3 F, j5 L  ?( H7 q8 U$ ?' d1 C0 ]
4 i( q# h2 T+ l) i+ C& D! n+ h4 ?. F

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 08:36