您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: MAIGX Xara Web Designer 9 Premium v9.2.7.30974
0 f5 a+ m% R# M& CProgram Type: Web design
/ b6 Q1 `( E( b) Q1 H% `; XRelease Date: 21 May 15
, z% G$ W+ f+ {/ {; z* OPublisher: MAGIX AG
: ^% }( e7 s+ c* |" E; KHomepage: www.magix.com/us/xara-web-designer/premium/
9 C: }) R; ^) KInterface Language: English7 ^, c  I5 U  t6 s! U
Platforms:Windows Vista (32 bit),Windows 7 (32 bit),Windows Vista (64 bit),Windows 7 (64 bit),Windows 8
& g" K! G6 [* M4 e& A( `0 s3 TFile Size: 54.70 MB! f4 O5 I' U; O6 b+ Q+ A
. `' l( v! t% }: j- t. J" a
Xara Web Designer 9 is a template-based design tool which makes it quick and easy to create quality websites.6 @* r( E  Z; T/ n. h1 ^
; k% b$ N9 b* K
Xara has just released version 9 of Web Designer, a product that shares many of the common features found in Xara’s excellent Designer Pro application. This review is based on the Web Designer 9 Premium product that comes with more content, free web hosting for 12 months and over 30 other features that are missing from the standard version.' Z  u) Y% ~7 d! T2 _0 {
9 G. w7 }- |! {' G3 Q- ^# K
To get you started the program ships with 20 new professionally designed templates; these were originally sold for £12.00 each. That makes over 60 themed designs that are in fact complete website structures, meaning that they come with multiple pages full of placeholder text, graphics and animated slideshows, etc. All you have to do is exchange the placeholders for your own content. To complement the templates there’s also a large collection of clipart and web specific graphics. Everything from simple buttons and social networking icons, to photo galleries and fully developed Flash animations - so it's pretty straightforward to get your first website up and running.9 ]$ T' Q1 a! N9 f- }
& b4 I* U  H0 Z* Q
Yet there’s so much more to the program than that. If you want to start with a blank canvas, you can certainly do so, picking objects from the different galleries, or designing from scratch using the built-in toolsets. Because of its graphic nature and the background it sprang from, Web Designer 9 has a range of rudimentary drawing and effects tools, making it a more complete product than many of its competitors. For example, if you want to enhance an image, you can fix red-eye problems, adjust the colour, brightness and contrast directly on the page. You can also add a very nice bevel or drop shadow with a single click using the dedicated tools.7 f2 S. j/ C& v; e, H3 q
& U0 Z* k' B* F5 H
One of the major technical improvements to this version is the move to 64-bit processing. If you’re already using the 64-bit version of Windows, you can address the full amount of RAM in your machine. This improves the overall speed and fluidity of Web Designer 9, consequently making the designing process more enjoyable. If you’ve upgraded to Windows 8, this version is already optimised for touch-screen devices.
# T4 i5 K& \' D1 g$ I& t8 n1 p4 [2 C! E& `% O% P4 Y
While using lots of different fonts can make your website more interesting, it can be a problem if the visitors don’t have those fonts installed. Most browsers will try to display a compatible font, but sometimes it will mess up your whole design. Web Designer 9 now includes two methods of dealing with this problem. Firstly you can embed the font within the website itself (if your licence permits), and secondly it provides direct support for Google Fonts. These are a collection of over 600 open-source fonts, which you can use and embed within your website to overcome the original problem.& y+ s. a$ p2 q, {$ f( Q

+ p7 t* ^0 p) {Other notable features include drag-and-drop navigation bar replacement, an easier method of recolouring grouped objects and compatibility for devices that use the new high-resolution 'Retina' displays. What’s clever about this is that the web pages are smart and will load the correct resolution graphics for the browser being used.
9 I7 a# {1 {( o" j: j* E7 N  D6 N! k4 L* A0 X0 C
If you’re setting up a commerce website, then the method used here for adding things like PayPal etc., were a bit long winded, compared to the method employed by Serif’s WebPlus X6 that I reviewed recently.7 M, {$ k! C1 A6 M; R7 U7 x9 f$ r
  [1 P, I0 ^1 I' L% V* C1 k) F' K2 j5 W
Finally, the Xara website has some tutorial videos you can watch, you can also download a trial version to try before you buy.# X$ @1 M" M( Z4 ~/ N, Q" S

# n4 t5 j: a. L: z5 k6 d7 FBrowse the program's Designs Gallery, for instance, and you'll find 33 professionally-produced multipage web designs, each of which has several colour schemes available. And if you open one of these, and replace its default text and images with your own, then you'll have a fully working website: it really can be as easy as that.
( f: i  S: B" O, _. b7 F$ N, ]0 P5 q" r
Reopen the Designs Gallery, though, and you'll find plenty of other ways to enhance your site. Like buttons, heading, navigation bars, photos, icons, and clipart. Just drag and drop an item onto your page and customise it to suit your needs.
7 l! Y9 m( g3 ~0 I: o4 Y) s3 c" Y" ?1 _3 N9 N
If you'd like to add some interactivity to your site then you'll appreciate the program's widgets. You can embed YouTube videos on your pages, photo slideshows, media players, contact forms, news headlines, RSS feeds and more.4 o' D. {  D$ y( A( |: G5 _8 N9 e
" V4 b( |7 j& F9 w6 _
All of this can be further tweaked or rearranged to suit your needs (you can even build a site from scratch if the bundled templates don't appeal). And once you've finished, the program will even put the site online for you, either at your own web host or using the free web space at MAGIX Online World.
; F2 F+ e7 ?* v& w8 E
1 l9 y9 k7 t2 X6 S: Q# x5 a8 gXara Web Designer 9 is a very capable tool, but if you need more power then you may prefer the Premium edition. This adds tools to create presentations, animations (Flash and GIF) and sitemaps, for instance. You get many more photo options, including the ability to manipulate your photos with Photoshop plugins (there are 40 to get you started). Text styles make it far easier to adjust the appearance of text across your site, in just a click or two. And there's a screen capture tool, HTML 5 video support, more import and export options, more widgets, themes and content in general, and even your choice of top level domain name, free for a year, which you can use with the program's free hosting to get your site online.: V$ n! N/ Y+ A, F  }" i

% P" a: B7 R# s* d. x$ Q5 ?/ `1 }Xara Web Designer 9.0.1 brings these changes:$ X. }" ~7 {3 {% |
- Export of shadowed photos and photo popups improved
2 K; D, L" j; S/ G- Chrome Favicon problem worked around- R- I; O; z! L  `. z+ a# O
- Photo optimisation fixes
! l+ `0 }6 q+ j1 n# W6 I+ m+ J: t- SVG export fixed in 64 bit Web Designer Premium' |2 K9 I6 g5 z+ {; s* t& @# P: E& L
- Color editor/replacement fixes1 V% |$ W$ k. E5 ^
- Transparent parts of widgets now handled properly by text repelling and click detection
/ C7 {) }' [  ^9 ^2 G1 y- R+ ?3 {- Other fixes and small improvements
/ w- ~6 T9 u7 T. R4 }2 L- Help updates
# d( b8 x! c4 K: q5 P: L6 [/ ^$ G0 B6 ^3 b
+ A: Q9 T. c  N( q' h& n, [; w3 b' M
Download:" l8 T& A0 n; t7 [% l
MAGIX Xara Web Designer v9.2.7.30974.exe% }( z3 X4 @% r9 p5 B
MAGIX Xara Web Designer 9 Premium x64 V9.0.0.27209.exe7 g3 u( S8 e, O4 {. ^( ~
MAGIX Xara Web Designer 9 Premium x64 v9.2.3.29638.exe
2 ?1 j, m* O/ r; y& MMAGIX Xara Web Designer 9 Premium x86 v9.2.3.29638.exe
6 I7 S, B# b  S; {MAIGX Xara Web Designer 9 Premium X64 v9.2.7.30974.exe6 S# H; p0 l& l+ U6 M0 D9 U; }3 \0 n) c
MAIGX Xara Web Designer 9 Premium X86 v9.0.0.27209.exe
' {0 W( N5 \& T. v- [MAIGX Xara Web Designer 9 Premium X86 v9.0.1.27404.exe. J+ C4 c' q% O: p
MAIGX Xara Web Designer 9 Premium x86 V9.0.2.27772.exe
8 q) X: o# Q$ H6 E+ r3 [MAIGX Xara Web Designer 9 Premium X86 v9.2.7.30974.exe
: _4 Y. S& R4 ?* j# y) E& w: e# I. U! S8 I2 h

' ?3 R' J: C0 g% G5 Chttp://downloads.xara.com/downloads/software/webdesigner9.exe# ]: I  I) }' t% s7 W. Z) v
http://downloads.xara.com/downloads/software/webdesigner9premium32.exe7 ~: b% w6 k4 B, F( Z
http://downloads.xara.com/downloads/software/webdesigner9premium64.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 22:28