Latest version: 9 Build 2330a
% G: K& ?5 Z% j2 J3 ~4 k  r9 f. tOfficial site: Cyberlink  u% Y0 K0 a4 M9 h: q
Interface Language: Multi
" b3 P1 Z) e! d. `4 E+ y+ ]: jTreatment: complete 1 j) `1 l1 f! U; V
Type of medicine: ready serial
* v# O7 r0 z- P8 \/ H. Y" g1 {2 R# b9 w5 Z

5 p2 s; o9 [6 b# B* \
& K. @8 Q# A6 V/ w. C& V" b
CyberLink PowerDirector provides a fivefold increase productivity when performing a variety of tasks through the effective use of resources, CPU and GPU. The program has expanded support processor Intel Core i7, as well as modern technology ATI Stream and NVIDIA CUDA. Users will be able to publish finished videos to a personal page on Facebook or YouTube video portals directly from the interface of the product. Materials can also be processed for playback on portable devices (such as the iPhone and PSP), or stored on optical media (Blu-ray, AVCHD and DVD)." u6 f- C1 A: q4 q
% r# U8 R$ u5 k- t: J
CyberLink Corp. has released a new version of the popular product PowerDirector 9. With this powerful and versatile set of tools enthusiasts can easily transform materials amateur photos and video into a digital multimedia production of professional quality. , X! q5 Q. U" Z
The new version of PowerDirector 9 not only simplify the editing process multimedia data, but and will achieve your goals much faster than before. Supports TrueVelocity allow customers to take advantage of 64-bit operating systems, as well as advanced development leading manufacturers of processors. / o) ^. e/ Y5 f3 [$ g- k
Technology TrueVelocity 64 lets you use all the memory resources that are available for users of 64-bit operating systems, reduces time delays and allows for simultaneous processing of several HD-quality video . A mechanism TrueVelocity Parallel improves the performance of operations due to the partition of large-scale problems into smaller fragments and parallel processing. Finally, the technology TrueVelocity Accelerator will allow owners of modern equipment from Intel, AMD and NVIDIA to evaluate the benefits of hardware acceleration operations for encoding and decoding video. % l' ^; T7 k9 M( C& b
TrueTheater technology will help improve the quality of the image in custom projects. In its users will be tools to convert standard video to HD-quality, noise removal, adding surround sound, adjust the image brightness and other parameters. WaveEditor new tool provides users with enhanced audio editing and adding sound effects.
* s0 t" A" P+ ]; ?( DMaster MagicStyle Movie Wizard in a few seconds will turn digital photos and videos into a full movie. The user can personally select from the available 3D-templates, music, and other design elements. CyberLink PowerDirector 9 also will prepare the video for viewing on the device display iPad, iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry, PSP, Zune and other popular electronic devices. Thanks to the support profiles to convert files into the appropriate format can be carried out at the touch of a button.
' f. I0 E0 h$ B* B' F  ?: k% [9 l/ ~% Z: b
Features include: / Q  ]5 t% S( d/ X  V! _
- The effects of particles
4 r4 ?! `* \" X% ~' n; m- Fully customizable effects, which allow you to add arbitrary objects of particles (snow, dust, falling objects, etc.) over the video.
# R- C) r8 Z1 N- Improved slideshow editor 2 k% a0 }  r) L  B2 w, Z( [
- Fully customizable camera, 3D, allocation and movement through the slideshow editor.
9 A4 ^% r2 }  m# h1 D- Enhanced tools to improve video 4 K1 V: o6 ?; y2 h0 S4 r; F
- Use of work with video for cropping, rotation, change the speed or reverse playback. , B% Z6 D6 t8 Z/ s' I: w
- Fixes and improvements through video stabilization, adjust the lighting and improve the quality of video technology TrueTheater. . A# |5 Y6 ?( X
- Application of funds noise removal in video and audio files, removing ambiguities video and audio.
  t. e2 F0 N$ N5 \7 H4 @- More powerful and friendly editing environment - {4 f: c9 ]2 R
- Ability to use up to nine effects ICC over your master video.
# V+ S4 C1 [  S4 G& @' O/ y- Adding additional music tracks on the timeline that allows for up to three separate music tracks in the video simultaneously.
5 [$ B( n) c; E- Fully extensible user interface in accordance with specific needs editing. 4 @- E! z. P0 D5 T1 ]2 j# h
- Use the form guide to better management of personal multimedia libraries. / ?& E9 }2 l2 w( {, E! |8 [+ A  D
- View the video on full screen in the viewing of multimedia.
  F* K; m3 k3 {  ?- C- View the video on a separate display device or video camera when you turn on dual display. 3 ^! o8 p1 ]0 o( O0 w+ `
- Use the range selection to select segments of the media on the timeline for kopirvoaniya or remove them from the project. 8 |7 d" l& w/ `7 H
- Use grid lines to assist in the precise placement of ICC and multimedia titles. 6 l+ K: `1 l6 |- y6 f) f! n
- New work area
  l: c3 L1 z! h: z- A new, easy-to-use operating region, which makes finding videos much faster.
7 i& ?' b6 f$ ^4 a  p4 y* d- Optimize CPU / GPU provides high-speed processing of HD video. / h& \4 p7 E0 p* l0 }
- New functions to create a disk 8 Z3 C* J! V1 m" p) I7 e$ w
- New user interface. ; a- @) s. b2 X, P. a3 }8 F
- Adding multiple titles at the video created by the disc.
; a  J% h+ {2 I# O- Create a Slideshow
% y: e0 g: }  M- View the entire structure the disc.
% f2 J1 v# ?- X- V! q- Multi-level menus, as well as easier to use and powerful editor of the menu.   L  t( b" }6 v2 c% S
- Faster and easier loading effects and templates from the Web site DirectorZone. 3 z  F0 V' C9 K& H0 o
- Download the effects ICC, templates, titles, particle effects and DVD menu templates from the Web site DirectorZone .
# `* `9 w) R9 o+ L8 i4 E- Fully integrated into CyberLink PowerDirector user interface for faster and easier than searching and loading effects and templates. ! m5 A% O: q+ J7 [4 t
- Total access to editable projects with other countries through the Web site DirectorZone, to help other users. / O. P& @0 b+ N: v# ]0 o- T" h
- Automatically shutdown computer $ V$ X% h: z9 q: A; U% I
- Automatically shutdown computer after creating a video or recording it to disk to save energy.* V1 X, ~, K4 X- f: _5 n: p: l$ ?
0 o& a: v% k8 [1 V. V5 [
System Requirements
8 ]; d' H9 \$ y# sOperating System
) {" W8 c* r6 F8 C4 L- S* Microsoft Windows 7, Vista or XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 is required for HDV capture)% @/ ]% t$ B1 n% o$ ~! w% S
Screen Resolution
- i* F0 f+ G: I) w$ H# W4 [' m) f* 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
' U5 C; {! z/ m" @1 F2 p; l! qCPU Processor
% K$ V! G. q. qPowerDirector 9 is optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading technology.% v7 _" A/ |1 X0 G* Y/ D! M
* AVI Capture/Producer: Profiles: Pentium II 450 MHz or AMD Athlon 500 MHz5 \/ h2 a3 z" l$ W8 k
* DVD Quality (MPEG-2) Profiles: Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2200+
# M. F& _+ g7 W* High Quality MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- a$ O7 s0 [2 ?- B4 F0 d3 {5 B5 w* Full-HD quality H.264 and MPEG2 Profiles: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4  c: s" D& d) h# O1 b0 ?
* AVCHD and BD burning Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X2
2 U2 |' P! O1 Y% o) nMemory- @, E/ ~  h" l
* 512 MB required& O8 w9 E" ~3 M' g
* 3GB DDR2 or above recommended for 32 bit OS/ x) X& d; Y2 E
* 6GB DDR2 or above recommended for 64 bit OS; X3 B* [1 Q8 u# _0 V8 p" @& ~3 w
Hard Disk Space
% p$ c8 h; a1 G8 {0 l9 ]. V* m: J% }" v* 5 GB required minimum (note: 400 MB is for Magic Music Library)
+ y, Y# O6 V8 p4 F/ b2 `: [  d( r$ o* 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production0 h7 ~2 @/ V; d  a
* 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production; D! M8 b+ e7 e* x- A9 c* j( s) Z, e
Burning Drive# n8 c5 j& K' P: N! n% v7 E" e
* A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD titles
9 F& |. _/ D) R7 C5 U. k( f' }* A Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
& y. z$ C9 L5 E+ {5 LSupported GPGPU graphics card& ]: v. N1 r7 Q( Y8 y7 ?
NVIDIA:* A9 ?- Y# A, S" A
* GeForce 8500GT and above
" V: J( D: [9 l2 I  e* GeForce 9800GT and above
& _7 d1 o) s4 D& V* _  h. y* GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 200 series+ v/ ~9 f3 r. W" W, y
* GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 400 series: e/ z/ q$ A& ?. ?. ^5 z( l$ A
* GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 500 series
% N. B0 Z& y) Q2 _" nAMD:
7 m7 K5 T; O* }/ V8 P9 e* Radeon HD2600 and above
) r, j* z( \" j9 j! n/ f* Radeon HD4600 series) B* Y' }- t! X0 o& r3 T' s8 }& v/ t
* Radeon HD5600 series; ?0 W1 X1 N# T5 e
* Radeon HD6800 series+ _* r* u- K4 J9 {! W
Note: AMD Avivo™ Package V10.10 or above is required to enable Hardware accelerated video encoding on AMD Graphics card.4 s/ v( p# b6 D

) X1 [! t& B2 ~  tLanguage Support
6 P1 B# F9 ~+ u& W& o* English
, P# A+ B6 e* q9 w* French
! z4 f( y* E+ _7 r3 U; M* German
: h; N# b8 j- q& `  B% V: l" X* Italian
3 w; M! ~& y$ ^* l- [6 ]% L& N* Spanish (European)# P/ X' ]3 b" @
* Chinese Simplified" u5 o% O' ^; T2 q' j: F7 z' d
* Chinese Traditional
" n$ D. s8 D0 [1 c  D! g! c5 b* Japanese* z  a+ ?! [; ^3 @& M
* Korean
8 ?9 d: k) `- a; Y8 O7 e7 s. B5 @9 V: e2 _! F/ D& [5 {0 o
File Format, Device, and Language Support
: [1 Q# }% t) k( E8 dVideo File Importing0 K# ?* ?) o. a5 s* N- m8 x
* FLV NEW
9 F- ~1 c3 C5 n$ e% X, l* MKV NEW
* C; {; ?6 V) J& n. a6 m% ]* Canon, Nikon DSLR video files NEW& G7 D' t" Z, g$ e% X1 ]
* 3GPP2
4 R! h% L& ~% _% i. g3 q, ~- n2 ]* AVCHD (M2T)" _$ y4 y3 `! n$ f. c: _
* AVI
5 s3 W# X8 |' y7 m+ x* DAT: z4 D6 Q/ p& Z! f0 m# J
* DivX (on Windows 7)
% G2 ?% a) `# I: r% W1 q* DV-AVI1 `9 p: x0 o: O- }% I8 O+ y
* DVR-MS9 _! w4 R1 E6 Z9 j1 _- t- C( a/ e. j
* HD MPEG-20 ~( P- S3 Y. M/ G, H3 R
* MOD
  ^& W4 ~; f% ]0 t" ^, p3 c* MOV9 R& M  ^, v+ j9 A
* MOV (H.264)
4 q, t. B) I3 l' ]1 ?" Q% s! V* MPEG-1
% _' o; C( G1 c# J4 j/ r* MPEG-2. }- Y1 ]) d( K
* MPEG-4 AVC (H.264)8 h9 {* H7 ]/ r# m0 K2 A
* MP4
9 Y* L0 K% V1 @# k* TOD
$ \- V+ M2 S0 h5 B/ \9 m4 c" c* VOB
) ^& A8 H: r9 A' P( q, R9 v5 A* VRO with Dolby Digital 5.1/2.0
* U% ?% a- v. W4 v* WMV
! f* ^; t( d# d- l/ T' e& i* WMV-HD
1 d! N! _4 Q( G9 ^/ R8 q* WTV in H.264/MPEG2 (multiple video and audio streams)
7 c  G& K' `! w( i4 P% f& A* DSLR video clip in H.264 format with LPCM audio
- ~: v  g, z( ZAudio File Importing
. L& T- d- G" t! \# o  x" ~* WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A
! I3 Y+ p" o/ Y! T$ kPhoto File Importing. X3 E! f; I. }3 V/ S" s
* RAW NEW, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG% ?9 ]* y' F4 z, a  J2 V1 T7 x% |. m
Video Capturing Device Support
6 m) |( u/ H: U0 h8 n" X* Analog TV tuner capture
! d, \7 k. g: O5 m3 k2 i% v* HDV capture (MPEG-2)
- \% {- M- x1 r* Mini DVD
! `/ v7 m$ p, [$ |( y5 o3 Q/ S* From AVCHD discs (H.264, DDCD)' g7 h' U! A; ?; N! h* h
Video File Exporting (Production)
1 P7 f; Z9 c9 o; T6 ^* High-Definition: AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, WMV-HD2 f# v9 V) h* [/ m
* MPEG-2
3 r7 i  d5 ?7 B) [5 q. t* MPEG-41 _$ C' \% s) Q, [0 I6 E/ V! J, X2 L  [
* MPEG-4 AVC! O4 }3 O+ z7 m% c7 e; g2 N
* MPEG-1
4 o9 G/ Y/ m4 E) |' R* WMV5 ^- |' I6 t) ]5 j8 n
* DV-AVI
3 Z& {7 G& V! }# J* QuickTime, I- x) C0 D0 h" f! P
* RealMedia
* c6 F2 f' R8 O; G8 s& Z* AVCHD for SD Card7 D7 l6 P( P+ M
* 3GPP2 for 3G mobile phones
' @  X; `: a0 m7 tOutput Device Support
2 M1 \( G$ \3 H( I, b* iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic
+ D8 \, u& H3 D& n( I8 G* C9 v* Android Phones
, X0 C# Z2 B0 |# k. O* Blackberry
: {3 F( C# }* H; S' g4 ^* PlayStation Portable (PSP), PlayStation 3
/ W& j, l" ?  _4 l* \9 R! [* XBox, Zune! O/ g3 J9 ~; m3 S7 c) |( l# Q; t
* Casio Hitachi mobile phones (in 3GPP2 format)+ \$ ?5 Z0 d. ?- b) C3 @3 Z) }
Formats Supported for Disc Creation
' V% J+ z# b$ c3 l% ?( u3 x  _  l* SVCD, VCD, DVD
" j0 f. b' ~1 x' v& Q* BD Burning: BDAV, BDMV0 }# T5 z- Y7 w' i( v$ l2 M' w+ W
* AVCHD Burning
( n/ A- {! r9 _& Z* A/ k0 RVideo Capturing Device
2 `% s- |8 L( D* PCI or USB1.0/2.0 capture device compliant with WDM standard (i.e. PC Camera and TV tuner with WDM driver)
8 g1 w' N4 q( v+ T) r) {3 S  |* DV camcorder connected via OHCI-compliant IEEE1394 (check CyberLink web site for supported model list)
/ @( z. F! F4 t6 E) _* DVD camcorder connected via USB2.0 (check CyberLink web site for supported model list)
( B2 Y9 f8 u+ a6 T9 c) S, a' G* Sony MicroMV/AVCHD/HDV camcorder (check CyberLink web site for supported model list)/ y% R+ z% R1 K! C4 v
* JVC Everio camcorder (check CyberLink web site for supported model list) ( Z% N- a6 V* A- D4 ~3 z
* Panasonic MicroMV/AVCHD/HDV camcorder
' X' U, J& s# g1 u# e8 p3 u: b) r
Supported AVCHD camcorders
! d9 r5 A; X: f8 N7 [- A, P- R* Supports all AVCHD-compliant camcorders) W5 Y! K; K1 C) ^6 @& U" n
$ ^, p9 C$ y+ @- Z- L& T! @
What's new 2330a:
: I. m) V" Q6 _% N6 n. bSome computers with NVIDIA video graphics cards receive the message “PowerDirector has stopped working” at start-up.
$ X' u7 F5 S$ B- Q" M( B$ W3 n% r0 M0 V# ~
The new major features of CyberLink PowerDirector 9 include:
* ?0 ^) G9 L* q' e: m# F/ W4 n9 ]
1. Native 64-bit support.) ~4 A8 `/ \% p6 f/ M2 ?
* CyberLink PowerDirector 9 takes advantage of all your computer's available RAM to speed up movie creation.) `5 {1 D$ `, |0 O4 n9 n6 }/ P
* Access to more RAM makes it possible for CyberLink PowerDirector 9 to work more smoothly with high-resolution content.
1 [/ B( O2 i: f) Y7 ]. }2 X( A8 U  W2. New powerful and flexible timeline track control behavior.
, |$ C# G7 Z% |9 B* Add up to 100 video and audio tracks to the timeline.
1 n6 e( I! S6 A4 H5 ~* Linked video and audio tracks when video files with audio are added.* o( h2 f8 Q2 o) l, H
* Option to unlink a video's audio for ease of editing or movement on the timeline.
. c; P/ d! b9 p* Complete editing freedom on the timeline with the absence of a master video track.
6 x7 Z) Z( e! X* Less restrictions on which tracks you can add media clips to." d, C. f) T9 e0 ]- }5 j2 d
* Group media clips together for ease of movement on the timeline.1 n3 ]8 c) {% d
* Customize track names so they are easy to identify in the timeline.7 o5 M: h9 M3 ]
* Reorder video tracks using a simple click and drag process.
/ i# t5 e& s: {1 s* Drag all clips from one video track to another, or drag an audio clip from one audio track to another.
7 c( s' @/ b4 a; P3. More precise video editing features that give you more control over your content.* {! s4 L6 d8 y( h
* More precision control of video effects, with the two available edit modes: Clip Mode and Keyframe Mode.
' [6 k7 L8 `1 G1 i$ }* Ability to meticulously set effect result at the video frame level.$ [- _' j$ b" B2 n5 ~0 Q
* Apply transitions between media clips on all video tracks.
& ^( d! L' L9 I3 V* More customizable transitions, with the option to select between the overlapping and cross transition styles.
# [1 X5 B& E: r, v2 K* Use keyframes for more precision control of particle behavior when editing particle effects in the Particle Designer., E/ C; y( z/ f, h
* Use CyberLink WaveEditor to record, trim, cut, enhance, and add effects to audio on the timeline of your project.
5 R) W& x  @+ j* J0 l% l7 {- ^* Up to 10x10 grid lines available for more precise placement of media during the editing process.+ \$ [4 L3 O( R8 _7 \. ?- A: @
4. Ultra fast and super reliable editing engine./ R+ j& n6 o" }( r0 z9 K% J/ Y, c
* Whole new editing engine born out of the new timeline design. Whether your operating system is 32 or 64 bit, CyberLink PowerDirector 9 now gets more memory usage from your computer.
/ v" @0 y9 f3 r, f( q. ~9 f& U* CyberLink PowerDirector uses a cache engine, so that no matter how much content you have on the timeline, you can smoothly preview and produce.. l1 i( B; K# x' g$ P' A2 o
5. Native DSLR support.% ~0 B( Q+ k, J9 h. R4 J
* Import photos and videos shot by Canon and Nikon digital single lens reflex camera.
1 r( S/ d9 s8 Y/ B* Support for photo/RAW/MOV file formats shot by Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras.
3 b" P! d  `  c% d$ d6. New templates to help you create professional looking projects.
" E% T) F  {) G! e& X9 Z# j* New designed title sets and backgrounds./ R$ k, d+ G% B
* New dynamic photo slideshow templates.
* s6 H- |5 b& b( M8 ?7. More options for previewing your movie during creation.8 J- R) f# R6 j+ I! s, r- K" r
* Preview your video production in an HD or Full HD preview resolution.
/ i" ]6 T6 K) @! Y  _1 Z: [* Select a range of media on the timeline and then render an instant preview with Render Preview to get a better feel of a specific scene.
8 x" I' O# z& P2 Q8. New input/output format support  W  n/ r- \$ ]: J& h
* Output your video project to a video format that is compatible with a number of popular mobile phones and other portable devices., including iPhone 4, iPad, Acer, HTC, Samsung, Blackberry, Google Phone, Hitachi, Nokia, LG, and Sony Ericsson.: U, F, u. T8 u7 l* e' j: t' k+ m3 B
* Share created videos on YouTube or Facebook in Full HD quality.4 V# }$ P' t" X8 K3 f  b+ }' g, R5 w
* Output only the audio of your project in the WMA, WAV, or M4A format.
6 ^3 Z7 Q7 J3 T6 z) J# A' |2 M6 n* Burn your video projects to a removable disk in the AVCHD format.
% B& z; e4 @7 r* [- ~
* y( l. g" R. W; R) BWhat's new in 9.0.0.2702
- k, ~! z5 n$ S7 S5 `  {/ s$ ]Updates: 8 K2 `! S9 d' z
- Adds support for the NVIDIA CUDA Latest drivers Setup Kit, version 3.2. 3 n4 a- x$ K0 P: c
- Enhances the Blu-ray Disc burning Engine.
. Y% M( v' ?# s, k% XIssues resolved:
% p  n  Q! n, G$ L) c) a5 Z' A6 }6 G+ m- Users not manually CAN Extend the length of trimmed video clips on Timeline. $ w9 b6 _2 b1 I5 f, g/ I2 [* ]3 J
- CyberLink PowerDirector up POPS A "Not enough system memory" error message When Producing projects That use the Gaussian blur effect.
6 E3 n4 s' Z+ Q- h! M; |- Clips That Were muted on the Timeline are no longer muted When the project is Saved and then reopened.
. z+ s, L) [  y8 Z- Captured snapshots from AVCHD (.m2ts) video files on the timeline have an image size of 0 KB0 \- U, [7 c3 G% c

; N" a5 u' `, N
! ^% N; J/ l5 Q  nSerial code :BF937-FZ7NB-KHZEY-B3LAP-BNEFL-VT3EW , p; j6 m+ b/ o
$ u  t6 Q( i, U3 ?( s: v* n

/ I! W0 @& f2 N% t# M* aDownload:& p5 n$ A( S+ D1 E
CyberLink PowerDirector 9 Ultra 64官方网站:) q% I8 Q+ V% v1 j; `9 l/ r
http://cn.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector/overview_zh_CN.html
. [$ g$ e# k  \5 R& h' P+ Z! I( s' m5 u4 f% F, `9 G; @: }8 r
CyberLink PowerDirector 9多国语言版下载地址:
+ H3 A6 U0 U% j% u2 Z+ Nhttp://cn.cyberlink.com/downloads/trials/powerdirector/download_zh_CN.html
& s) p! D3 ^: K; P! n& T9 L9 v2 O% W% W9 w$ A$ ?# z
CyberLink PowerDirector 9 2330多国语言版:4 J3 k4 }: C6 x2 J
http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/trial/PDR/9/CyberLink.2330_trial_VDE101118-06.exe- F# X1 e4 _' y# N

O; M8 x% T$ dCyberLink PowerDirector 9 2504多国语言版:
9 ?, I$ _, @! Shttp://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/trial/PDR/9/CyberLink.2504_trial_VDE101208-06.exe# b( x  \* t6 A# o! A& J* n

# J- n7 U% Y" n: \PowerDirector Ultra64 9.0.0.2930更新包:! w$ |( B* i  j1 E5 c
http://update.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/patch/PowerDirector/9/CyberLink.2930_GM5_Patch_VDE110516-02.exe
( z" W  R; J( ^& k. k! J, r9 i7 g' [3 |# m, f( N
CyberLink.PowerDirector 9.0 build 2316极致版- n, [5 F/ c% N2 A* l5 N
http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/trial/PDR/9/CyberLink.2316_trial_VDE100914-01.exe
& W4 ^1 i( a# S2 t& |. Y$ X7 V$ F" w* Q4 C. ?! t) w9 w4 c
CyberLink PowerDirector 9 2702更新包:! ?4 X  {/ R/ c
http://update.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/patch/PowerDirector/9/CyberLink.2702_Patch_VDE110120-07.exe
9 L/ ?- H2 `+ E( {& B
# w- }7 b5 m; P( dCyberLink PowerDirector 9.0.0.3305更新包
+ }5 p9 r' Y! r% ~4 E! {& K1 Jhttp://update.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/patch/PowerDirector/9/CyberLink.3305_GM6_Patch_VDE110624-04.exe
6 [( G/ O( }: N/ Z, T) N$ @6 s

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:11