发表于 2015-9-12 13:54:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Blackmagic Design Fusion 8 Studio2 Q* r5 @: [  |6 K4 ~8 z
Program Type: VFX
" f4 _8 R, @0 {1 Q$ TDeveloper: BlackmagicDesign' n9 r- A& m! H- T  y; L
Homepage: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/fusion
. G4 ~/ {8 O& ]' b1 `+ l" b& vRelease Date: 26 Jul 2016: D* H% c1 W: h  S1 v( Z+ b% w: F0 z
Interface Language: English' ?, j( |: i  X
Platform: Win 7,8,10
/ c6 ]* g# Q- bFile Size: 545 MB
4 g4 P! m* M3 D' y; S; l1 s3 A  B0 g: i# Q$ k$ m! Q/ r
Fusion is the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers and 3D animators. With over 25 years of development, Fusion has been used on over 1000 major Hollywood blockbuster feature films! Fusion features an easy and powerful node based interface so you can construct complex effects simply by connecting various types of processing together. That’s super easy and extremely fast! You get a massive range of features and effects included, so you can create exciting broadcast graphics, television commercials, dramatic title sequences and even major feature film visual effects!8 _+ w$ l* O. N) `) H  l

2 S2 \/ u5 V5 l1 N0 \' |/ cHollywood’s Biggest Blockbusters9 x) H$ d, u8 u! w* k, @9 W
Thousands of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters and hit television shows use Fusion to create their groundbreaking visual effects. Fusion has been used on feature films like Thor, The Amazing Spiderman 2, and The Hunger Games, as well as hit television shows like Orphan Black, Breaking Bad, Grimm, Adventure Time, Downton Abbey and the Emmy award winning Battlestar Galactica.
' Z& n) s: |, m3 t0 i9 s, G6 U% t9 z- u/ _6 i$ {* J
Nodes, A Better Way to Work!/ |+ o8 R, Z* ~% Q
Fusion uses nodes which are small icons that represent effects, filters and other processing which can be connected together to easily build up larger and more complex visual effects. Because nodes are easy to see and connect together, you can combine tools, images, and objects in any order to create unlimited visual effects. Nodes make it easy to adjust any single part of your project simply by clicking on the node and making an adjustment. That’s much faster than a timeline based tool such as an NLE because you don’t need to hunt through nested stacks of confusing layers.# \1 h" W1 W# k. ~
  `* P- i+ `5 r: d' m, g
Simply More Features! t3 [1 U: d5 f- K, x) `% x1 @( m
Whether you need to pull a key, track objects, retouch images, animate titles, or create amazing particle effects, Fusion has a massive toolset that lets you tackle the most demanding visual effects and motion graphics jobs. You get the world’s best 3D workspace along with tools for compositing, keying, painting, animation, stereoscopic 3D and more, all in a single application!
' e+ b+ j% W! i& \, j- I  K! A% l6 |
GPU Accelerated Creative Workflow
. r+ p' Z8 n  R* c) C$ t0 |Fusion is an extremely fast visual effects software tool that’s responsive enough to be used in high pressure, client driven sessions. With its GPU acceleration, you get instant feedback while you work so you can see exactly what you’re doing. Whether you’re working alone or with a client, Fusion gives you the real time control you need so you can spend more time being creative and less time waiting.
9 A7 \3 F6 ]( i. n6 S1 e1 d$ f4 {! S9 N
Unlimited Render Power6 D- z% T% `. K4 b
Fusion has the world’s fastest production quality render engine! You can distribute your render jobs across an unlimited number of networked computers for incredible performance! That means you can render complex scenes incredibly fast to meet the intense deadlines of production, without having to sacrifice creativity or quality.5 o+ G+ o6 B" ?' V+ x) J, Y8 ^

3 o4 C& g  `9 I( P5 GCollaborate with Large Teams& S& `' Y5 y. u/ Q8 C
When you’re working with a large creative team, Fusion Studio also includes Generation, multi user management software. Generation is an amazing collaboration tool that helps you manage and track versions of every shot in your studio. You can assign tasks to artists, make notes, and see each team member’s workload to help balance the work and finish projects faster. Fusion Studio also features a bin server to let everyone share and see common assets that are needed for the job. That means you don’t have to copy and track multiple elements on different computers." `; y  w1 O. p( h7 _
# k2 `* R% t$ e0 t% W2 T
Key Feature:) h6 t, }7 u# v1 s5 P1 O) y
- TRUE 3D COMPOSITING 3 a7 }: e: }: N  B0 {
Combine live action with 3D models, cameras, lights and more in a true 3D workspace to create amazing, photorealistic effects and motion graphics.
2 c: T( _# O, h& V  z. g$ @- POWERFUL KEYING" {7 C( Z0 H* C7 g$ L8 K' X
Key any element using the included Primatte, Ultra, Chroma, Luma and Differential keyers. You get precise control over mattes to create the best possible composite.
+ [6 C7 t( Z9 l5 E- FAST MOTION TRACKING
/ D2 r/ A1 {, u& ~Match moves, stabilize cameras and track rotoscope points or paint strokes so objects and effects blend seamlessly and in perfect synchronization.
6 ^4 R4 Y* l0 o! M! M* W- VECTOR PAINT AND ROTOSCOPING3 O5 Z7 W& k, C- |- e
Advanced vector paint and rotoscoping tools let you create masks and mattes for applying effects and image corrections to specific parts of an image.
& _: r) k  |; Y; L- 3D PARTICLE SYSTEMS' H: J3 ]% m' j; T! ]4 ^
Create amazing 3D animated particle effects with real world physics like gravity, wind, and collision so particles can interact with objects in your scene.
$ A/ p  d1 x. h. h) H  I- ANIMATED TEXT
7 C+ t3 _1 I% u0 ]" TPowerful character generators let you create incredible animated 2D or 3D text and title sequences in any language!
! `7 Y% h8 h5 H) \6 @- 3D MOTION GRAPHICS. f9 w' s5 C! M! S7 }  y  y# y9 v
Create advanced motion graphics with incredible depth using Fusion’s infinite 3D workspace to seamlessly combine vector graphics, live action and 3D objects!
2 {2 G- e0 ^& B/ F7 j5 n- MPORT AND RENDER 3D MODELS! B) Z9 S9 P' M9 {* ]
Import full 3D models from applications like Maya, 3ds Max and Cinema 4D, then use Fusion to light, shade, composite and render with full GPU acceleration!
, s- W! L/ L( @1 `* `* ~- OPTICAL FLOW IMAGE ANALYSIS" G. H, K9 ]- ]1 h4 s
Fusion Studio uses advanced optical flow algorithms to generate motion vectors so you can fix shots, retime, steady and morph images with astounding results!
5 e4 d! v* l. ^% Y7 N1 Z- STEREOSCOPIC 3D TOOLS
( e$ Q, V! ]$ P: P7 fFusion Studio includes the world’s most advanced camera matching, stereo alignment, convergence and spatialization tools for creating realistic, eye popping stereo 3D!
; a9 V) \  B& v1 H9 k! \; D5 D- UNLIMITED FILTERS AND EFFECTS8 z! I8 S: E2 b- ?9 e- v6 b6 w
Fusion includes hundreds of built-in tools that can be combined together or, in Fusion Studio, with third party filters to create an unlimited number of effects!
* I) w4 g( [1 i5 Q/ {+ O$ q- DEEP PIXEL COMPOSITING
1 J0 p/ ?$ M2 \+ o7 H. Q* XTake advantage of both RGB color and XYZ position information in each pixel when using OpenEXR files so you can blend 2D images with 3D elements like volumetric fog and lights with interactive control.
- U2 s! V6 a, U: J2 L7 B
1 C( z' y/ G( G0 ~VFX
7 ~9 p' a  F1 l" k) s/ }Advanced Visual Effects Compositing
2 q1 T: j8 [5 UToday’s Hollywood film effects are made up of hundreds, sometimes even thousands of different 2D and 3D elements that are composited together to create amazing, realistic looking scenes. Visual effects artists use Fusion to seamlessly blend elements together in a true 3D workspace for the ultimate in realism! Fusion features a node based workflow, can import 3D models and scenes from popular applications, and has hundreds of tools, effects and filters for creating the world’s most convincing and lifelike visual effects!7 n5 _: m, r. \
2 s$ {8 }$ c, }: U5 b& N! c* Y
True 3D Workspace! g7 g4 S5 o; f( B# o4 E
Fusion is a true 3D visual effects compositing and animation application that lets you create entire scenes in an infinite 3D workspace. You can import and render 3D models and scenes from FBX or Alembic geometry files and seamlessly position them anywhere in 3D space along with live action footage, virtual cameras and light sources. Fusion also works with point cloud data and native cameras from Maya, 3ds Max or Lightwave for tracking and matching camera moves. Deep pixel tools let you add and change volumetric fog, lighting and reflection mapping of rendered objects using world position passes, normal maps or Z Depth passes, which means you can create amazing atmospheric effects that render in seconds, instead of hours!/ P3 _" b( o) k5 L# U

2 T# k& A4 R4 P" g; O/ ?Node Based Workflow
; ^2 ?4 w! W! d4 wHollywood’s top professional visual effects artists need precise control over every element, that’s why they work with nodes! Nodes are organized on screen in a tree that lets you break down and visualize complex scenes in an easy to understand flow chart style. Each node is an image processing operation that can be connected together in any order. With Fusion, you don’t have to worry about confusing stacks of nested layers or pre-composed tracks. You’ll always be able to see exactly how images are being processed! Using a node tree means all of your decision making is easy to see, so it’s simple to make adjustments or even hand off to another artist!) Z' r' |6 {8 L  K! g2 B" f
) x8 k# c7 X- a. |1 S
Comprehensive Keying and Mattes" {6 u% N7 ?5 b- ]" i
For seamless visual effects compositing, being able to remove blue or green screen backgrounds to isolate actors and objects is essential. To get the best results, sometimes you need to use a variety of different tools to remove or key out wide range of unwanted detail. Fusion includes the incredibly powerful ultra keyer, along with built in chroma, luma, and alpha keyers, as well as the popular Primatte keyer! The creation of mattes from these keyers as well as flexible drawing and painting tools, means you get precise matte controls when working with challenging, hard to key sources!
) |6 K! P! u; f# Z8 l
, s. x, @% C. E9 e  ^* hAmazing 3D Particles!8 [  d1 B" t! \; r- V  u
Fusion opens up a creative world of swirling, sparkling, fantastic effects when you use 3D particles! Fusion’s particles can also be used to simulate realistic snow, rain and smoke. You can add physics simulations, like avoidance, gravity and bounce, that influence and alter your particles in natural ways. Or you can add behavioral forces to create animations of flocking birds or a colony of ants! Best of all particles are integrated within the 3D workspace, which means they can swirl and surround other elements in your scene!/ g- K( l' P# k: a/ P
" G' ]0 O5 _7 H4 s* N) E
Advanced Tracking and Stabilization; k% V3 n: ?+ x: o) O# c) `+ @
To create realistic composites you often have to match the motion of different elements so they are locked together and move in perfect synchronization. Fusion lets you automatically track, match move and stabilize objects in your shots. Once processed, the automatic tracking data can be converted into editable keyframes so that you have even more precise control! When creating 3D composites, you can import native cameras from Maya, or use 3D tracking data generated by third party applications like PFTrack, SynthEyes or Mocha. Any combination of 2D or 3D objects can be tracked together using Fusion’s advanced tracking tools!' K0 {' Q( n) L) Z% Z5 v
. q  h# K; t. n' L% t5 ]/ _
Vector Based Paint
+ c( [- T# g  E; B4 b8 tWhether you are creating an image from scratch or retouching a shot, Fusion includes advanced, resolution independent paint tools. You get familiar paint tools with flexible brush styles, blend modes and stroke shapes that can be modified at any time! You can use the paint tool to remove wires, rigs or other unwanted elements in the frame by cloning one area to another, smear an image with a brush stroke or even for painting entirely new elements in your scene! Because Fusion paint is vector based, you can go back and adjust brush strokes, alter the motion path, or even change the project output size at any time! So whether your final output is HD or 4K, Fusion’s vector based paint will always look great!% {( ?0 F' s5 h" U: E. w- Y- K

5 I* N' l9 j1 o" j. }Professional Rotoscoping Tools
* _# I& P" r% J8 dRotoscoping is used to isolate actors or objects by drawing and animating shapes on difficult shots or where keying can’t be used. The flexible Bezier and B-spline drawing tools found in Fusion can use edge detection for precisely outlining a subject! You can animate individual points on the spline shape or use the transform box to quickly scale, twist and taper groups of points. You also get the unique onion skin display to help you see how masks animate over time making it even easier to modify them!
3 b, d; F3 e4 a. @. @- N9 p+ m5 q0 N6 N& r9 l1 l) ]! h" [: D/ }' W
Realistic Lighting and Shading
# }7 M* O, |0 w5 O+ v' g% Y, ]In order to create believable 3D scenes you need sophisticated lighting tools. Fusion lets you add unlimited, customizable light sources and control how elements within the shot react to lighting so you can set up incredibly detailed 3D sets! Control ambient, directional and point lights or cast shadows over 3D geometry using the spot light! You can define how a surface responds to lights. Create a rough organic appearance or a smooth reflective sheen by creating materials and GPU accelerated shaders! With Fusion you can even mimic reflection and refraction on objects using environment maps!
- a6 I$ u4 Q/ l$ Z3 ~1 j' P$ F! V* s; S" n
Virtual Set Extensions
+ P5 m: E# j' w) D/ b" w2 OThe detailed environments you see in movies today are a combination of small live action sets and computer generated virtual extensions that are painstakingly modeled inside a 3D application. Fusion gives you a new, faster way to do this type of work so you save countless hours of rendering! Fusion’s projection tools let you build seamless 3D virtual set extensions that render in a fraction of the time, without having to use complex 3D geometry! Use projections like light sources with intensity, color, decay and shadow properties. Or use Camera Projection to match textures to cameras with control over aperture, film stock and clip planes.$ s/ I0 b) ]* h/ v' f0 p
+ g4 t- |! o) }! f+ H8 `
GPU Accelerated Volumetric Effects
$ {3 c$ V: r+ O- {5 ~, v6 GAtmospheric effects, like dense creepy fog or misty sunlight, are called volumetric effects and can dramatically increase the realism of your shots. It’s one of the things that makes Hollywood visual effects look so amazing! With Fusion, you can dynamically control how volumetrics interact with the rest of the 3D scene and instantly see the results. Adjust the fog density, light scatter, and color transmission, all without having to wait for time consuming renders! Choose additive or subtractive blend modes for compositing the volumetrics over an image. You can even have volumetrics use world position data from deep pixel render passes so fog realistically moves through your composited 3D scene, automatically flowing both in front of and behind elements!" y1 w5 T- t1 f6 A: M: X
' d8 z  l, v. C" L6 S
Comprehensive Stereoscopic Tools
. g6 ~2 h9 s6 Q, Y1 sWhen you’re shooting stereoscopic 3D it can be incredibly difficult to get perfectly aligned 3D images from the left and right eye cameras and lenses. Fusion uses an optical flow toolset that goes far beyond simple transforms and keystone adjustments to correct the intricate alignment and disparity issues that can occur during production. When creating stereoscopic composites, Fusion simplifies complicated stereoscopic workflows by using a single camera instead of complex stereo camera rigs. Fusion can even create 3D from 2D source material, and is used by more studios than any other solution to convert 2D movies into 3D!
; a! A" p$ z# a2 T* @- q- M- @/ |: Q; V$ _" @
Workflow Management and Collaboration
3 G( @+ ?, D  O) U- ]5 CWhen you’re working on larger projects, it can be challenging to assign work, track different versions of shots, and consolidate feedback from the team. Fusion Studio includes Generation, a workflow management application that ties your entire studio together! It lets producers and supervisors manage every shot and asset in a project, no matter if it was created in Fusion, After Effects, Maya or even Photoshop! You get 4K playback, review and approval tools, version tracking, and a time management solution to keep artists on track. Built-in drawing tools let you communicate changes and then review and compare each successive version!
' d4 G7 _: q  ^7 E/ K* g
2 l3 J/ q" _3 u0 d/ E; t; bHollywood Quality Compositing!  G3 C- M* N( @  i# ?0 i4 W9 {
High end feature film, commercial and television clients demand photorealistic finishing. Fusion features a fully resolution and color bit depth independent compositing engine that retains the highest possible quality through every operation! The Fusion engine can combine extremely high resolution images and 32-bit floating point processing within an open and consistent color space! In addition, region of interest and domain of definition settings optimize the processing so you only render what’s needed!
$ m0 d' r1 R' E0 H5 W: {# \- e8 C$ u: I7 E) X% E6 i' [
Macros, Expressions and Scripting7 T% B  C  M  e$ b% Z4 B9 j
Fusion’s built in macro tool allows studios or individual artists to create and share their own tools simply by combining nodes, choosing which controls to display, saving it and then sharing it with other artists! You can build in simple parameter linking, or add more advanced expressions that control relationships between multiple parameters with a single slider! For larger studio integration and workflow automation, both Fusion and Generation are scriptable using familiar Python and LUA scripting so you can automate tasks throughout your entire studio!/ x8 A% M! J) h$ K; K; k) A; S
2 y# f( \/ v: ^: v, [
Extended Range OpenEXR Workflow
7 v5 t  w% n+ kEfficiently managing the multitude of 3D render passes from 3D applications is incredibly simple using OpenEXR files in Fusion’s node tree. A single EXR file can represent the diffuse pass, specular pass, normals, world position and many more! Since each pass can branch off in the node tree, artists have complete control over how each one is used without needless duplication!
) g0 x: E' ]; p; Y, U' x6 {% j' H% k/ C
Color Management
# C2 M0 s/ e3 t! g: @When working with multiple artists on different systems, consistent color is critical. Fusion's advanced color management tools make color matching, profiling and working with shots from different cameras simple! With support for Open Color I/O and the new industry standard color space, ACES, you can work in a linear color space pipeline that is consistent and compatible with any artist anywhere!
# s" \4 N( q0 l( o" p; ?1 f5 c8 z. v5 y# R) J! ]
Color Management
+ s/ ^& @* f& b' _5 DUnlimited Network Rendering
: Y6 l$ ?! O/ z  C, {* z9 v& HWith Fusion, you aren’t penalized for wanting to be as productive as possible! That’s why unlimited network rendering is included with Fusion Studio at no extra charge! You can place the Fusion render engine on as many workstations and servers as you want, then manage it with the built in render manager or use popular 3rd party render managers like Smedge, Spider and Rush! You can use network rendering to output the final job faster or to increase the speed of your previews while you work!+ z: w! |( \; u# g0 Q& k: v6 C9 j

+ k1 W3 u9 l% d9 U3 Q- LMOTION GRAPHICS8 ^: S4 Q- Z0 V% I# {5 p. {
Broadcast Design and Motion Graphics Animation
! i* b: J6 ?% O5 U3 pMotion graphics artists and broadcast designers use Fusion to create everything from animated broadcast promos and station idents, to incredible title sequences and animations for feature films, episodic television shows, and even commercials! With Fusion, you’re not limited to working with 2D elements, you can import 3D objects and scenes from other applications, or build your own from scratch! Fusion lets you composite elements in a true 3D workspace and then apply hundreds of built in effects, 3D particles and more!
; [+ Y0 T; ]  ~8 q9 x& ^7 j
# b4 U2 Z% {* @True 3D Workspace4 n0 T: ]6 N  J  U
Designing motion graphics in a 3D environment can open up your designs by introducing a greater sense of space and realism! Fusion’s advanced 3D workspace uses cameras, light sources and even true 3D geometry from Maya, Cinema 4D, 3ds Max and more! You can even build 3D objects entirely from scratch inside of Fusion! Create motion paths that weave through fog and lighting in 3D space! Fusion does all this with GPU hardware acceleration to create a highly interactive design space!
+ w7 e+ S: C) S/ ^3 d. R$ U0 D; l- A5 W8 C7 @( o5 L6 n4 j4 g
Integrated 3D Particles with Physics
7 j* ^% V$ m$ R( H- r# l2 D/ lFusion’s 3D particle system lets you build fantastic particle effects that glow, swirl and sparkle! You can add forces like avoidance, gravity and bounce that influence and alter your particles in natural ways. Particles can use true 3D geometry, change color over their duration or even emit other particles! Best of all particles are integrated within the 3D workspace, which means they can swirl, surround and bounce off of other elements in your scene! The combination of Fusion’s infinite 3D work space and amazing particle system lets you create sequences that just aren’t possible in 2D applications!
! H( B6 O9 H! n- M4 ]5 `% v. Q1 d( Q6 X! c' E( V% Y
Quick and Easy Keying
- N2 ?+ q* i& A1 Z' M# \8 ]: LBroadcast designers need a variety of tools to solve the wide range of problematic green screen and blue screen shots, that’s why Fusion includes both the industry standard Primatte keyer, Fusion’s exclusive ultra keyer as well as luma, chroma and alpha keyers to generate mattes. You also have fluid Bezier and B-spline rotoscoping tools with their unique onion skinning display to intuitively see how your masks animate over time! With Fusion you’ll be able to pull perfect keys every time, so you always get the best looking composites!
2 h3 c! i! Z( j" u, s! b- W! v- i. Y- Z5 o- A% K0 Q: Q# S
Amazing 2D and 3D Title Design: c  e9 F* f$ E
Create amazing animated titles using Fusion’s advanced 2D and 3D text tools! You get all of the traditional formatting controls you expect like font, size, kerning and alignment, along with support for international languages so you can even use right to left and vertical text! Extrude text in 3D, add reflections, bump maps, cast shadows and even map video onto your text! The unique follower tool makes animating individual characters incredibly intuitive! Fly text on and off, ripple a glow through your characters, or navigate extruded 3D text through your scene!
4 H& v5 N4 T  D' }" c. o5 I. a
! I; ?* j; R: S. k8 g+ `5 w3D Logo Animation
* I3 y. N% ]  z5 g$ ZCommercials and main title sequences often need to have animated client logos. Import and render 3D logos from Cinema 4D, 3ds Max or Maya and then animate them using Fusion’s 3D toolset! You can apply materials, depth of field and even bend, taper and twist the 3D logos for true 3D animation! Fusion can also import and animate 2D vector (SVG) files, which can be exported from popular applications like Illustrator, CorelDRAW and Inkscape.
7 T4 c3 _# G# e0 n2 o
* f! L7 Y1 `8 d# [3 yBuilt In Vector Paint* C6 V# h7 Y% K8 m! l9 Z
The paint tool in Fusion is an extremely flexible, vector design tool for creating animated flourishes, image cloning, or to create entirely new images from scratch! Change the type of brush used, the color, texture and the effect of the brush on the image. Brush strokes can be made into editable splines so you can modify the shape, length and size over time! For even finer control, take advantage of a pressure sensitive tablet to control opacity and size of a stroke as you paint!; V& s% f# Z# d- {( P
6 Y- F  J/ `3 B2 \  F& W
Create and Illuminate Realistic SurfacesFusion’s 3D workspace goes beyond simply positioning objects in 3D and adding cameras! You can design very detailed scenes using realistic light sources and control ambient, directional and point lights to create your environment. Cast shadows onto 3D geometry using the spot light. Fusion lets you decide how objects within the scene respond to the light using textures, materials and shaders! You can even change the appearance of 3D objects to make them look organic or smooth and shiny!$ E6 Y; G$ Q* ^5 p! x

& j' C" x5 {  r* C# ^/ V# FImport Photoshop files with layers
/ {/ K% u! u7 q3 ?2 D! {Bring your graphic designs from Adobe Photoshop into Fusion for building motion graphic animations. Fusion can use the entire photoshop image, a single layer or all layers individually! Layers in the Photoshop file automatically become nodes, making it easy to get started with your animation. Even Photoshop blend modes are preserved inside of Fusion! The individual layers can be manipulated with any tool and animated within Fusion’s 3D workspace. Fusion finally gives Photoshop users a way to animate graphics in a true 3D environment!
+ j! e9 L  g( q* f( [; x1 G  `+ Q
Instantly Design Repeating 3D patterns5 }; B% F1 O0 U, N7 X$ C
Getting your designs on screen often requires unique tools that not only help you work, but also inspire you to be more creative! Fusion’s replicate 3D tool lets you duplicate 3D elements automatically to create rows of objects that can fill any pattern. Use 3D geometry that you create in Fusion or import models from 3D applications like Maya, 3ds Max and Cinema 4D! Create amazing ripple motions by simply offsetting animation parameters of the replicated items! For a more organic feel, use the randomize controls to add subtle variations to position, size, rotation and even timing! Using replicate you can deliver 3D design elements that are nearly impossible to create anywhere else!
3 m( \$ P! s. I9 q: u  y8 r2 F) x8 O# @; {/ b; _2 o" w
Spline Based Keyframing
/ L$ ?, o: a* {4 B+ NWhen it comes to animating elements in your design, Fusion includes a broad range of precise controls so you get the movement you want! The incredibly flexible curve editor uses intuitive splines for creating smooth motion between keyframes. Various interpolation methods, such as Linear, Bezier and B-Splines, let you apply custom keyframe curves that can loop, reverse, or ping pong for easily creating sophisticated animations. You can also move, stretch and squish groups of keyframes using the Transform box for quickly creating incredible variations!) X# L3 d! f; H. f; K9 f- |9 d! C
4 P2 i8 a( G$ e0 |" `: _4 @
Third Party OpenFX plug-ins
: }2 M+ k3 V$ l: x' f7 dFor even more creative options Fusion Studio users can expand their toolset by adding the industry’s best 3rd party OpenFX plug-ins! Use plug-ins from popular companies like GenArts, RE; Vision Effects and BorisFX to get the latest designs and most popular effects!
! Q) V$ F( l3 D/ }/ m' S  Y/ q& e, G9 ]# n8 ^0 Y8 j
Connect Fusion to Your Avid Timeline& G" q  M% l1 `( I9 a1 T
Now Avid Media Composer editors can take advantage of Fusion’s compositing and animation tools! Simply add the Fusion Connection effect to any clip or stack of clips in the timeline and then launch Fusion directly from within Media Composer, without having to export your footage! Fusion automatically creates a composition with all clips and layers represented in the node tree. When you’re done, the project seamlessly round trips back to Media Composer. The connection effect gives Avid editors instant access to Fusion’s powerful 3D compositing and animation tools, from within the Media Composer timeline!) E3 C, p2 z) E$ k2 ~  |8 y
/ d; p! S& `9 A0 o
Create Your Own Effects
! ^8 [! K; h; O/ @4 EMacros give independent artists and larger studios a fast and convenient way to create and share their own tools! Combine and group tools in Fusion, then turn them into Macros with the click of a button! To ensure consistency across the studio, choose which controls to expose and which ones to hide! For example, you can design your own super keyer that combines multiple keyers and matte clean up tools along with linking and expressions to control between multiple parameters with a single slider!
( P, k. K' u$ r8 `* ~' R! \! A+ _( j" V* ?. U; S
Advanced Scripting( C' M6 x1 j$ f0 _3 Z7 H& l- A
Save time by creating powerful automated actions using scripts. Scripting in Fusion is incredibly versatile and can be done using LUA or the familiar Python scripting language. You can create a document with a list of names or a program schedule that generates text in a Fusion project, create watch folders that instantly add images into a specific composition, and even automatically begin rendering as files are updated! With scripting support in both Fusion and Fusion Studio, the possibilities are endless!% k) X9 o! }  h% Q, i0 E. V- v# F
" K0 V* h. X# |8 {$ x  B
3D ANIMATION
' G: p$ ?" p( z! E7 `Accelerate your 3D animation workflow" F  G, ]3 S7 D/ D0 y  c$ f; W; V
3D animators working in applications like Maya, 3ds Max and Cinema 4D can take charge of their own compositing work for an unbeatable boost to speed and efficiency! Fusion features a familiar flow graph interface along with GPU accelerated tools that let you re-light and add volumetrics to your 3D scenes without having to re-render every time you make a change! Fusion also lets you control the final look of your shot by giving you access to all of its image processing tools, like color correction, blurs and other plug-ins, saving you countless hours of render time!
7 G& E2 R7 k3 G! \  @% E# F) x4 v( x# u9 ?
Infinite 3D Workspace
- M  v) j1 `6 ^' ~3 DHaving a fast and feature rich 3D compositing solution means you can spend less time recreating the work you did in other apps like Maya and 3ds Max, and more time moving projects forward! Fusion allows you to import cameras, load FBX scenes or take advantage of the efficient Alembic format for animated geometry. The incredibly powerful, infinite 3D workspace in Fusion is OpenGL accelerated so you can interactively modify millions of polygons, deep volumetric atmospherics, and 3D particles systems without having to wait! You can view previews instantly and final renders are done in seconds instead of hours!6 w6 ?8 p0 q# M# q
* m$ m" _  G* S+ X# Y
Familiar Node Based Interface$ a( a3 l' c* n* K8 ]: X
Fusion uses a flow graph interface that’s familiar to many 3D artists! The flow graph displays an editable schematic of all the elements in a composition that gives you a visual way to see exactly how images are being processed and how they all get composited together. Fusion’s flow graph excels at visualizing the complex technical construction of multi render pass compositing. Using a series of connected nodes within a flow graph means it’s easier to make changes or to hand off to another artist! The image processing pipeline is never obscured by pre-comping or nesting timeline layers!( Z! Y( p# G+ H# \
6 B5 p7 f8 _6 W9 ?; v+ [8 r
Deep Pixel Compositing
+ U% Y( M+ `. K& o/ dNow you can add 3D volumetric effects to your 2D rendered images using the deep pixel data stored in OpenEXR files! Compositing with deep pixel data is a way of retaining 3D scene position information in a 2D rendered image, because pixels have more than just RGB and alpha channel information but they also include extra XYZ position information in each individual pixel. Using this deep pixel data, volumetric effects like fog and lighting can be added in Fusion and rendered in seconds, not hours like it would take in 3D software that uses full models with complex geometry!
0 K* C2 t% ~' t1 D) {5 j5 Z7 E; J* K, V5 G! U  t
Realistic Lighting and Shading
0 }. U5 J1 i& R* y  X6 YImporting 3D geometry doesn’t get you very far unless you have the ability to light the geometry and have it illuminate in a variety of different ways! In Fusion you can control ambient, directional, point and spot lights interactively to create your environment! All your elements and 3D objects can respond to the light differently by applying shading models! You can design rough, organic surfaces or give objects a smooth, reflective sheen by combining shading models with image files or procedural textures! You can even use environment maps to mimic reflection and refraction within a composite!
5 ^2 k3 s  l- n0 K! h8 Y
. T$ P! s( e* r/ Z0 _' EMulti Channel Render Pass Workflow
% x9 o, g: L  [. t  ?8 q0 TInstead of using your 3D application to slowly tweak color, brightness and other image processing operations, move your models and elements into Fusion and let its super fast compositing engine accelerate your workflow! Fusion efficiently manages multiple render passes using OpenEXR files in the flow graph. A single EXR file can contain the diffuse pass, specular pass, normals, world position as well as any other pass you choose to render out! Since each pass can branch off in the flow graph, artists can quickly apply a number of filters and effects to each one without needless duplication or time wasting re-renders!
/ W- {# L+ ?' j: b5 A, X
* f0 E2 o/ ?6 b# c, ]2 h1 ITimeline Editor
4 C! y# e8 t; c; z& mFamiliar, Fast Timeline Editing$ t' w2 ~# B! W' X$ e  W
Quickly and easily adjust the timing of each element in your composition using the timeline editor! You can trim rendered content to modify the length of a clip or slide a clip to change its position in time adjusting tools to modify the time range they affect. You can reveal keyframes and spline curves to modify animation directly in the timeline or display a simplified view of keyframes in spreadsheet view! You can immediately jump to any keyframe value in the spreadsheet and make changes instantly!/ K* s0 i' D  N6 ]

" @$ S8 D" e! L/ XPrecise Spline Animation
( A6 V" s& s  q# ~When dealing with more sophisticated animation, Fusion includes an incredibly flexible spline editor where you can create smooth motion between keyframes using intuitive spline curves. Interpolation methods like Linear, Bezier and B-Spline mean you get the results you want whether it’s natural motion, mechanical or anything in between! Once your animation is in place, the transform box can be used to move, stretch, and squish groups of keyframes to quickly produce amazing variations!
& M) f/ l4 t. v6 S7 T9 W4 _$ @" Y* Z. W/ b. d/ U. W/ f& B6 x
GPU Accelerated Compositing7 b' u" z4 d, Y9 b9 b3 ]- M5 c1 E
Working on highly complex 3D projects demands that you take full advantage of all the processing power in your computer! The graphics card has amazing processing capabilities that make it ideal for 3D compositing! Fusion uses the latest GPU OpenCL technology, so you can work interactively on 3D composites with millions of polygons, volumetric atmospherics, and 3D particle systems! You get extreme interactivity as well as final rendering performance at full 32-bit float color fidelity!
6 Q8 e7 N7 \) X5 u  W1 [! q
- O5 O; u) q5 {  S4 |Generation7 W1 D& x! Z0 m$ @
Collaboration and Project Management
: ~6 K& l8 B8 F0 ]In a studio with multiple artists working on multiple jobs, trying to manage deliverables requires tight project tracking skills. Generation, which is included with Fusion Studio, is a fast and versatile project management application that’s perfect for 3D game studios, feature film animation houses and even commercial post production facilities. Supervisors and producers can assign shots to artists, check on status, see what needs to be reviewed and what has been approved. You can use the built in paint tool as a fast way to communicate exact changes! Generation’s 4K playback and version tracking capabilities means you can always step back to watch an earlier version of any shot!
1 u; I+ M9 n# `5 h. {( G) {" U5 t, h6 v6 m) z9 A
Automate Tasks with Scripts+ k$ E' T! @" d) ]; N
3D artists are constantly faced with new challenges that require custom solutions. Built on an extensible and customizable framework, Fusion allows game developers, 3D feature film animators and CAD/CAM artists to use its open architecture to extend their own internal systems! Fusion supports both LUA and Python, a popular and intuitive scripting solution used by animators worldwide! You can save time by writing scripts to create custom tools, pass data back and forth between Fusion and other applications, automate repetitive tasks, and even add entirely new features!! L" q8 Q- E8 E$ _, M
( b* e% _! d! t' ]9 C+ _
Network Rendering
, _8 X1 g$ r- x3 KUnlimited Network RenderingTake advantage of the computers on your network to divide up rendering tasks for unbeatably fast output! You can use Fusion Studio’s built in render manager to easily re-order, add or remove compositions from the render queue. The render manager can even increase performance while you work by network rendering flipbook previews and disk caches! If you already use applications like Smedge, Spider or Rush to manage your 3D rendering, Fusion Studio fits right into your pipeline by allowing those applications to manage its network rendering!5 b/ r+ h& Q8 i$ E  h6 g& i+ ^3 `
% G; w% B& d" g( ^

) g4 {2 b7 S2 q! b( s( RFEATURES, o4 s. |6 b! R0 B  m8 s4 Q
Compositing, Animation and 3D all in one Application!
$ F$ \, c  O- xFusion includes all of the tools you need to create spectacular visual effects and advanced 3D motion graphics. The powerful and unique flow graph interface helps you easily build sophisticated composites by simply connecting nodes together. Fusion’s true 3D compositing environment lets you combine live action, 3D models, cameras, lights, 3D particles, volumetric effects and powerful image processing tools, all within a single application!4 E) e" s3 u; u: V- q# u) R

/ ^5 x( }( }7 c3 e9 s7 }Flow Graph+ a+ q1 Y) A' D3 f6 `2 B! D
Connect tools and effects together using nodes to create amazing effects with infinite control! Now you don’t need to get lost in nested layers or pre-composed timeline tracks, Fusion’s flow graph interface makes it easy to build your effects!- n6 x5 e3 @$ \7 j2 k7 O1 m, n, j
        9 ?; k( X. x2 Q6 A9 g2 @, [6 S  G
Multiple 3D Viewers
/ e" }, X. _' j4 M' BThe customizable viewport can be a single display or quad split display to view different 3D angles! You can overlay a histogram, view different channels or even view a shot in Stereo 3D!
7 t1 S: s# A0 TColumbia Pictures image from Anonymous courtesy Uncharted Territory        
4 w, ]( a7 F  L% ~$ p! f
% }  R" C& T: _6 hTimeline Editor& E6 ^1 }: k1 I
Quickly and easily trim, extend or slide any element or tool in your scene! You can even modify animation using spline curves directly in the timeline!/ ^$ A7 F5 C1 i; t( @

M, W9 \* z9 X; R3 q/ qSpreadsheet Editor6 G  d; o+ _. n5 N1 D6 }
Instantly jump to any keyframe value and make changes to a selected element using the incredibly simple spreadsheet view!% V* s: ]6 S' E  H, Q) I5 F$ s

& w, O5 O; T  H1 v; p* J: aSpline Editor+ t  l; h0 j' D5 b9 R% o4 _
Use the flexible spline editor to create smooth motion between keyframes! Select from a range of interpolation methods like Linear, Bezier and B-Spline to get the exact animation you want!
0 z. {0 J, q% Y% Oleft-arrow right-arrow' g$ a$ n  ~, L8 {

% W0 A$ z8 i7 x9 `# d0 N3D Workspace
4 U* p, W- \  N5 X' f( T! s" ^Use an infinite 3D workspace to combine live action footage, 3D models, virtual cameras and light sources! Design with greater realism using casted shadows, depth of field and volumetric effects!
/ ^( U& D) A& p. Y5 h4 P' V- K
0 U' k; L- I9 M9 ^% ~( UMulti Channel Workflow: L( R# {" k, k* y1 A" A. H3 m
Import Open EXR files containing multiple 3D render passes with ease! Work with the diffuse pass, specular pass, normals, world position and others from within a single Open EXR file!# t. s7 U" O( {, x
% k+ Q$ v+ p* ~) K
Deep Pixel Compositing9 j# S) i- p- h5 B" `- B7 _$ H8 m
Take advantage of both RGB color and XYZ position information in each pixel when using OpenEXR files so you can blend 2D images with 3D elements like volumetric fog and lights with interactive control.+ J4 F  V$ g4 r5 M
% H4 g9 i- j1 N0 s* Z
3D Geometry Import
$ M* r0 f* g9 |& Q5 _5 oImport FBX scenes to use 3D models from Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema4D and more! You can even import the super efficient Alembic format for animated geometry!
& F& p6 |2 E- C, T
5 C1 k$ S. W( x: Y) F, yTextures and Materials9 J" |: m; n( w$ V- d7 J/ ]; i
Create surface properties to give 3D geometry a cracked, bumpy appearance or a smooth, metallic one! Apply image files, procedural graphics or even video clips as textures to your 3D models!
: y/ I- L/ J% t0 L: U+ c3 R( E, D! b  n4 w8 I
Environment Maps* O6 k5 q0 P: F% w. q
Make realistic, reflective surfaces like chrome using spherical or cubic textures that surround your object from all sides! You can even distort the reflections based on the geometry! Perfect for glass 4 a, \$ H+ C" ?8 i) f  m
refraction effects!
& y7 a$ R$ Q' o  F
# T" d0 M, m' Z5 \- QKeying and Mattes
! w& P  \& p6 K) Q! q% |  S) _  I# @Extract clean mattes with great control to create realistic looking composites! Use a broad range of keyers and matte tools including Primatte and Fusion’s own Ultra Keyer!
$ s9 w2 [+ _4 u5 J; _Columbia Pictures image from Anonymous courtesy Uncharted Territory        0 R7 {' ?+ S8 q. _# B6 ^

2 Y, W9 Y0 j" K) ?Blend Modes) f( A8 Q6 U9 H2 H( K- G1 a
Use familiar blend modes like screen, overlay and difference to determine how pixels in different layers are combined! They even work while compositing in 3D!5 n' F( {' ^; h# k
        # b  N; ?2 z( u" G: X8 K
Tracking. E4 m0 W* z; H& q6 p- q. {
Automatically track, match move and stabilize subjects in your shots with sub pixel precision! You can also import 3D tracking data from software like PFTrack, Syntheyes, Mocha and more!" ~2 \( e8 l% K- Z- Y; _3 W
        ' M, r; s; I8 L# X0 ~* Q
Time Remapping
- f9 Y# r6 P2 \9 WPlay it faster, slow it down, ramp or fully animate the speed of a clip! Use optical flow for fluid results on extreme slow motion shots. You can even control the amount of interpolated frame blending!! N5 u9 \4 n% J1 V0 k& A5 ?

# o' F+ Z* q# i! VColor Management
) o, E/ [. Z( l4 A5 v+ wFusion's open color management tools and support for ACES means you can work in a linear color space pipeline while maintaining consistency and compatibility with any artist anywhere!! D3 S0 m4 l4 u  c2 x# ?' N

q; I1 E2 N& {0 i' U6 N) E  E0 tStereoscopic Production' y" g  ~& U/ w
Fusion Studio is a complete solution for stereo conversion! You can rotoscope different elements for displacement, add a 3D camera to your scene and then adjust for eye separation and convergence distance for amazing 2D to 3D conversions!
9 y- G6 i# c5 L. J/ @5 Q8 j! A/ E) Z' Q' [' Y0 J" s
Stereo 3D Disparity tools
3 C/ r  ~; u7 u0 h2 ?: aFusion Studio includes specific tools to solve intricate issues that result from live action stereo production. Repair polarization, color, defocus and even timing differences between two cameras!
: e% I) N  ^8 e, x' h1 S0 u$ T2 A
Optical Flow
: \  N3 T0 ?$ y# WAutomatically repair problems with footage using advanced Optical Flow image analysis in Fusion Studio! Remove scratches and dust, smooth color variations and grain, even use optical flow to create super smooth retiming effects!
8 ?/ s' z1 e% k/ B0 T0 }
, J! m) b) G) t2 s, lParticles- z; _  v; ]/ @. v' A9 E2 h
Open up a new world of creativity with Fusion’s highly interactive, true 3D particle system. Simulate realistic snow, rain and smoke or create explosive 3D motion graphics that sparkle and glow!
; |; b! r3 u) y* B+ E( B  z        - b1 ]7 p; h; M
Blurs and Glows9 E2 S8 {& T- l7 o$ X+ D) Y
Produce smooth, soft gaussian blurs, glows and defocus effects using GPU accelerated performance!
! @  h& _# ]3 i7 o' z% r        
8 E! B* w1 P' Y' U0 lColor Correction1 b  O% X% a/ h6 B+ T5 D
Flexibility in color correction means you work the way you want! Use sliders, color wheels, levels control or curves with color matching options, all done in 32-bit float for the maximum color fidelity!: M- G. M' d+ l9 M
        : n4 h3 _' d7 b7 ~; _; ]* R
Transforms and Warping
8 n0 F6 S- ~( }' W7 |, JScale, rotate and position elements in 3D space using high quality concatenated transforms. You can remove lens distortion in an image and even use grid based warping tools for fantastic distortions!
1 g* z( o8 D9 e& h5 {& p5 I! `; N: A
2D Text( [3 X; S* e) d' p- x
Quickly layout type with precise formatting control! Animate text in any language along a 3D path or use the unique follower tool to easily animate individual characters!
) w, n* n- i$ I5 ]2 @1 ?/ r1 H+ _
3D Text
& k+ a* e2 D5 I# h, oExtrude text in 3D, customize beveled edges, add reflections, cast shadows and even map video onto your text!
& _+ ?0 D6 b4 f, a( {9 m4 X. x  I8 W+ y- a2 g+ B( W. ~
3D Geometry
) D; R3 C$ Y3 L$ ?  p7 I8 GCreate 3D geometric shapes including spheres, cubes and cylinders within Fusion, then apply textures, shading and materials. You can even modify shapes with bend, twist and taper adjustments!" G' M8 S, ~9 r/ J2 a

% }) }. |+ h/ G1 M. UReplicate 3D( e# Z, G5 x5 P. v. F
Fusion’s unique 3D Replicate tool allows you to instantly create repeating rows of 3D objects that fill any pattern or 3D shape! You can now design 3D graphic elements that are nearly impossible to create anywhere else!) \" c) S  J. i5 W. J; \
# w) N- v% y0 k
Vector Paint4 t% }( p! X; L: H% `1 v
The flexible, vector based paint tool is made for repairing frames or designing entirely new graphic elements! Use clone, emboss, smear and stamp brushes then adjust brush softness, color and even pressure sensitivity!, C  W% r% h2 c  r, h; }# }7 f

% ^! r5 a  X1 }+ l; i3 ~Procedural Creators
. E1 u; g/ G: RGenerate a wide range of effects from plasma patterns, clouds, water caustics, and heat shimmers all from inside Fusion, without having to buy extra plug-ins!# d" v0 F+ P5 Z" n

/ `1 L7 K% i& E+ D; Y8 ?8 `
/ F, I  ?/ y* M* O+ bSpline Editor
8 M  ]! H7 N5 TThe spline editor helps you create keyframes and smooth animation keyframes using a variety of tools. You can reverse spline shapes, stretch, loop and even scale keyframes along a spline!! I. z6 \; w# o# r2 U! l) Q
        ( z, u! F- d5 L% {7 o. _' B' ?' z
Text Animation) X2 |" t2 ~# k) G# i
The unique follower tool creates a wave of animation across each character in your text. Design creative write ons, fly and spin each letter into place or ripple a glow through a line of text!
- q" H, P* d) c        , {* `& v; O2 k3 m6 ~8 I
Motion Paths
' o% v! t3 X$ d! xDraw vector paths that objects or text can follow! You can animate and move the path in 3D so it weaves its way around other elements in your scene!9 T5 O$ `/ Y! {) [& ?4 |
        8 Z; @3 B4 O" w9 U% V- w
Expressions3 {& o+ |$ C" P! h& }7 ?& ]
Expressions are powerful scripts that control the behavior of one or multiple parameters at the same time. Use them to create random jitter or other simulations like a spring or bounce!1 D7 t! X6 {, _, }: n
8 r  {1 b$ \% \
Generation2 @9 {4 l2 U3 J$ K5 l- I  m$ J
Fusion Studio includes Generation, a workflow management application that ties your entire studio together. Assign work to multiple artists, compare versions of shots, review and add comments!& D9 i- p- N  _
+ S+ a6 J, _6 a0 |, L9 a
Bin Server6 F: A; W+ t/ I
Fusion 7 Studio’s bin server lets you share common assets throughout your studio so you don’t have to copy and track multiple elements on different computers.
3 d( [" \. R. k+ L* w
" I& t! H4 r; M1 R8 gDaVinci Resolve
3 M+ L: r7 J7 I; {) W8 o) H* h! rDaVinci Resolve combines the world’s most advanced color corrector with professional multi track editing. Fusion can pass shots and color profiles to DaVinci Resolve, making it easy to go from compositing   t' z! y% A6 _& `
to finishing!1 g7 W4 ]3 J* |8 f/ r7 P1 J6 b& J
. U5 F. g) c  h$ C  V. V* R
Edit Connection
5 w7 H3 U+ ?$ u: d9 W, r* HSend any clip or stack of clips from an Avid Media Composer timeline directly into Fusion. Now Avid editors can have access to Fusion’s powerful 3D compositing and animation tools!
( r- b3 ]/ m; {" A4 k/ p1 A: E, U( Q+ z5 U" m% ?+ L# s: M
Format Support. H4 [! ?) g$ a" g
Fusion supports wide dynamic range Cinema DNG RAW files from Blackmagic cameras, multi channel OpenEXR, Photoshop and SVG files, as well as over 100 other file formats!& F# d+ o" Y; a& m$ D/ M
' E2 z, @7 d) ^4 A, y4 M* B6 t
Scripting
% U8 |: t) q! b( s, yYou can create powerful, time saving Python and LUA scripts for both Fusion and Generation to automate repetitive tasks, create new tools and customize your workflow!) T4 A6 [( }* {. M+ P' y* t" V

5 e8 G# ]* F) B. oQuality
6 n! y; i8 F$ f. O) d4 lFusion’s resolution independent compositing engine retains the highest possible quality using 32-bit float processing for high dynamic range imagery and transform concatenation, so there’s no degradation at any stage!
/ R  o. w) c8 C2 {3 B# t' t
. K( y+ c' A# m8 pBlackmagic Fusion 8.1
+ n7 \; N9 x7 g( V+ GFusion Connect
: |7 \* |" ]& f3 ]7 n, X: [5 f: wGeneral performance and stability improvements( {/ ^% ]6 x) H0 U
9 ?# `! Y) O# T* E# S9 Z5 |" q
Blackmagic Fusion 8.0 Beta 3
7 u8 _. u  N* m$ RBlackmagic Fusion Studio 8.0 Beta 31 g2 B8 e  l2 i3 P+ ]4 R+ A
First public beta
+ {* h+ p6 y2 ^6 a$ n; G7 Y2 WAdd custom file browser, D; V8 W8 k4 v! L% ?' l2 |6 x
General performance and stability improvements7 R9 o/ ~2 C& d% \& h* v8 \  J+ C
) t2 G6 _8 w5 y
Blackmagic Fusion 8.0 Beta 2
" T& `, \$ Z( |! A# WMany UI updates
+ l: |! k* _8 n2 h5 BNew preference to enable neutral gray background8 @1 T. f3 @3 ]- h$ S; L
Audio playback support now supported6 f% F5 [" |" [- Q) r6 h- w: r* P
Python scripting now enabled
2 I( Z8 n4 Q* Z6 h! u; E! mSVG import now enabled
, X1 y) G+ y/ Y/ x9 u+ XBin enhancements including drag to view & drag to bin, [$ s  ^" v' p% H  T1 {5 N
Templates for particles, shaders etc added to bins* V# b* D, I; w: L% x! u6 N5 |; Q9 i
General performance and stability improvements
9 S3 R1 d; z/ c8 f) C
% I1 G( i4 u' s/ A7 ]- u1 z- BBlackmagic Fusion 8.0; N9 K- L/ ~* J& v2 D/ z; S$ [
First multi-platform release of Fusion6 D& j. P/ X& x' U
General performance and stability improvements
. _/ }! w2 C: c
9 Q- y1 j) V' Y7 K7 S) i% oMinimum system requirements for Mac7 A. E) a/ Z0 I7 N  ]
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later6 H1 N. |4 g/ z3 n5 _2 a2 Y
At least 1 GB disk space6 X+ U- a8 j. Q6 i+ L: i2 S$ _2 l
Minimum 8 GB RAM, 16 GB recommended
3 w3 x" r0 l, U/ }USB 2.0 port for Fusion Studio Licensing Key
4 z% h8 P* _9 ~; h5 c' a! s( }( e0 I4 L% ?5 ~/ j" _2 k; r- r
Minimum system requirements for Windows) I4 W: c$ f& |& ~% l
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit# H" K" u& ~5 q! d
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit* @  \. [: w6 e# U5 f
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit  d1 [* a7 ~3 m6 D
At least 1 GB disk space# ?( f1 J, f: ?8 `) J
Minimum 8 GB RAM, 16 GB recommended* [6 e3 @; z0 `, q% c
GPU with at least 2GB memory) H" c/ g+ x' [. j* j
USB 2.0 port for Fusion Studio Licensing Key; x! \! X; u1 J! p& o4 R) f

' B4 ]; A) ~2 ?7 \4 ~+ t
' V* d% [) A. T
# f! E- e4 A! i, k7 hDownload:6 u; w2 [2 d, Y  k0 V7 n2 K
Blackmagic_Fusion_Mac_8.0b1.zip
. y1 [3 r& t! ^/ KBlackmagic_Fusion_Windows_8.0b1.zip
8 a# Y+ W, C* h( _6 j% k5 {Blackmagic_Fusion_Macintosh_8.0b2.zip
& s% d7 r. p8 g* {0 ~3 E# CBlackmagic_Fusion_Windows_8.0b2.zip. l  K5 j' ]$ E; F2 J% K
Blackmagic_Fusion_Macintosh_8.0b3.zip
$ C: B8 i/ T+ _4 E' I+ zBlackmagic_Fusion_Windows_8.0b3.zip. K) n  M% ~; j. N) k5 ]1 I! P
Blackmagic_Fusion_Macintosh_8.0.zip
! z. q  m- Q0 L5 gBlackmagic_Fusion_Windows_8.0.zip# L3 d! q% x, a# o) j$ ^4 R
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Macintosh_8.0b3.zip
) s# S7 ]2 u# m1 B' B+ z3 ^' IBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Windows_8.0b3.zip( S/ o3 t2 ?6 J
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Macintosh_8.0.zip
+ O. c& g; h) E; oBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Windows_8.0.zip
0 f: f( A$ X9 c  A8 X6 nBlackmagic_Fusion_Macintosh_8.1.zip
2 ]$ k1 n; `) H: {* L& C9 F8 UBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Macintosh_8.1.zip
  c. Z- J7 @+ D4 D9 d8 i. EBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Windows_8.1.zip
) [0 R+ u$ r1 {: w. IBlackmagic_Fusion_Windows_8.1.zip" D# |8 s/ P9 y! w+ u$ \) q
Blackmagic_Fusion_Macintosh_8.1.1.zip2 ^/ L. V" M" M" n
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Macintosh_8.1.1.zip8 E3 }9 J9 u7 C- |
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Windows_8.1.1.zip
0 s. v* H; P5 y) Q1 f2 }  H$ yBlackmagic_Fusion_Windows_8.1.1.zip
. u  h0 D& p! Q( k0 qBlackmagic_Fusion_Linux_8.2_b1.tar.gz
2 L2 p( [2 F* X3 o) V: R3 |& J3 `Blackmagic_Fusion_Macintosh_8.2_b0.zip8 {' s) z' E8 \/ Q8 }7 b8 |
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Linux_8.2_b1.tar.tar
/ o- n, ~# H$ P. U1 yBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Macintosh_8.2_b0.zip5 Q( w; }) p: k# R. Q/ l7 b* S
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Windows_8.2_b0.zip
- _# G* e+ T" j- B2 B  p$ TBlackmagic_Fusion_Windows_8.2_b0.zip/ B: b( n7 M9 G# u6 Q9 {" Y
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Macintosh_8.2.1.zip  O/ B! P0 k4 u2 [' O* ^7 n/ p
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Windows_8.2.1.zip6 ]1 [& u7 x, j! W% X  i1 P
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Linux_8.2.1.tar0 L( q4 D+ H5 D5 l1 F- X+ h9 p
Blackmagic_Fusion_Macintosh_8.2.1.zip
& d. S- Z2 [* v0 Q$ _' {Blackmagic_Fusion_Windows_8.2.1.zip& U/ @9 b! w6 s
Blackmagic_Fusion_Linux_8.2.1.tar  t5 Y( \7 h0 g) p* q) p8 `

( Q7 I; g4 X# _$ }+ EBlackmagic Design Fusion 8 Studio v8.2.1 MAC CE.zip
. E- L+ r" K# H5 k9 Z' NBlackmagic Design Fusion 8 Studio v8.2.1 WIN CE.zip
& Z  l/ K7 I/ ~' P: i8 Z4 o' z8 {$ R# q1 O) ]
会员快速
3 d$ S+ q4 g! W
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复