找回密码
 立即注册

Print Emulsion Look LUTs for DaVinci Resolve 12

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-14 17:05:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Print Emulsion Look LUTs for DaVinci Resolve 12. K" {2 n6 M$ U  ?5 O
Program Type: Color Grading Presets! y0 u$ C( W( n" {! z- y7 f
Release Date: 20143 G2 n/ C1 d) F$ B6 q/ t
Homepage: http://juanmelara.com.au/print-film-emulation-luts-for-download/  @) M6 @( J3 ~7 A0 D* c' `
Requirements: Win/Mac / Davinci Resolve
9 |3 l3 |( F' G9 B+ A; h% bFile Format: .cube, .look! W8 b. G5 Q" N( A$ {( u% z$ m4 ~
File Size: 23.57 MB4 b0 f+ }% B4 i/ h, U( d
6 i$ ^$ ^+ g& q; q
A film print emulation LUT previews how your image will look like when printed onto a target film stock. It accurately emulates the density and colour response of the film to give you an acurate preview on your grading monitor prior to going to print.
& ~6 m8 u6 R3 [# BTo achieve this accurately your monitor needs to be profiled so that the generated LUT takes into account your monitoring setup plus all the lab variables and the qualities of the final print stock.
# S8 j! K# R8 Y; i2 s; dThis LUT is applied at the monitoring level so that your colour corrections / grading sit below it in the image display pipeline. Prior to going to print you remove the LUT and then output your project. If the LUT is accurate and has done its job, the resulting film print should be close to identical to the preview you've been viewing and grading on your monitor.+ N  a- z; V# M. e- z* [

/ |( K) @. e! v+ c3 Q( ]9 B3 X6 P% ]: K7 {9 \5 K

' V$ Y6 Z; Z, ?) r+ p2 |Download:
1 e- }$ e+ c6 K. FPrint Emulsion Look LUTs for DaVinci Resolve 12.zip

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 16:09