[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-14 20:13:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: DxO Optics Pro 8 v8.1.6 Build 340  s3 b& t& \/ ~- f
Program Type: Digital photography4 b# O) u% L4 S( R
Developer: DxO Labs: f4 B8 a" k) A( W  A, e9 b0 ?. V
Homepage: www.dxo.com/intl/photo/dxo_optics_pro/features' ~  H- R) _' F% n" T8 c
Release Date: 23.05.2013$ t, S9 ~8 Y) ^" b3 p
Interface Language: English' s3 v2 B) w% g
Platform: Windows XP (32-bit)/Vista/7/8
  V0 Z& K. T1 u4 NFile Size: 238.78Mb, U% t+ k( e, p: t# X

2 B! _' h6 D7 }2 j+ y! F! N* sDxO Optics Pro 8 - image quality processing software of reference for all demanding photographers. DxO Optics Pro 8 provides the best tool for automatically adjusting contrast and light, the most advanced optical corrections, and even finer and more precise color management. Its enhanced performance and improved interface deliver a better user experience.2 o. O; {; M% a* O

# I  t8 l9 }: Q# kDxO Optics Pro is based on a unique approach consisting of extensive camera and lens calibrations in DxO Labs’ laboratories. The software integrates several powerful tools delivering automatic RAW and JPEG image processing for both amateur photographers and experts: optical and geometrical corrections, exposure and contrast, noise reduction, and color and detail preservation.* A4 P0 e# S& e( T/ n+ N

: s1 o0 L0 s, A4 c2 }DxO Optics Pro’s many presets allow photographers to process images according to their own taste, getting in just a few clicks the best out of their photos, whatever the shooting conditions.
% f5 s* {% P9 Z/ d3 P6 o1 X8 h" W5 A7 P4 |$ I* c* C
DxO Smart Lighting: Mastering the light with one slider( d9 ?! d0 C7 P' W+ a, |4 m
New DxO Smart Lighting brightens up photos by optimizing contrast and lighting quickly and efficiently. This exclusive DxO Labs technology intelligently adapts to image content and allows users to easily adjust image contrast using a single slider. DxO Smart Lighting automatically recovers details both in highlights and shadows under even the most extreme shooting conditions.5 Z2 u: s5 k2 z
For more advanced users, DxO Optics Pro 8 offers a new Selective tone tool that allows them to apply precise corrections separately to highlights, midtones, and dark zones.  ~7 N4 L& f/ r- ]4 M. m
; k1 I3 x: s6 ~2 e* E1 b
Brilliant and fully textured colors% H) h$ f  M) X1 i' f5 w' ^
The Protection of saturated colors tool can restore a significant number of details and rich textures hidden in areas of vivid or saturated color that can appear flatly uniform to the eye.
- S8 |: b* n0 O0 dDxO Optics Pro 8 automatically applies the color rendering settings chosen by the photographer while precisely taking into account the current image content. Textures in vivid colors reappear, revealing all the details in the image.6 @  R% g+ U% t0 L; A3 O

7 i9 E. Q2 {# X, gExceptional optical corrections: Even more supported lenses
8 d0 U& f# O" s- Q3 eFlaws in photos are specific to the combination of lens and camera used. DxO Labs has measured nearly 10,000 combinations to provide the specific corrections required for each camera.  }2 D! v+ N( m5 Z
Developed in DxO Labs’ laboratory using an exclusive calibration process, DxO Optics Modules contain tens of thousands of data about the inner characteristics and flaws of each camera and lens. This unique and world exclusive database allows DxO Optics Pro to automatically correct all optical flaws with an unrivaled level of quality, for both RAW and JPEG images, including distortion, vignetting, chromatic aberrations, and lens softness.% v. K7 P6 s3 ]4 U$ b
DxO Optics Pro 8 further improves the correction of chromatic aberrations for RAW-format images by combining DxO Optics Module data with image content analysis.
! e. N7 X8 [% F; s0 {" M3 b. ^The Lens softness tool, also based on DxO Optics Modules, automatically boosts lens resolution by homogenizing sharpness across the field. Optimized in DxO Optics Pro 8, the tool gives photographers extremely sharp images from the center of the image right out to the edges, even when the settings are pushed to high levels.
& k4 h7 E- }* KThe opening of a new laboratory in Seattle has reinforced DxO Labs’ measurement and calibration capacity. Now with six laboratories located in both Europe and the United States, DxO Labs has set a goal of providing 20,000 available DxO Optics Modules by the end of 2013.
: V; l  m! }: \8 A1 T% ^6 X
! R9 U( t4 w% @( ?* gA smoother user experience: Regrouping features and Retina screen optimization
8 c8 K( p7 z/ [9 Y4 SDxO Labs has extensively revised the DxO Optics Pro 8 interface for more user comfort. The most commonly used functions have been regrouped to offer photographers easier visibility and handling.1 B- O: z& M/ b4 }' y% a2 }+ m
A specific workspace brings together the most important and common operations such as white balance, color and contrast adjustment, and exposure compensation. Similarly, many advanced tools have been more logically reorganized in different palettes.
# F8 @& [3 ?3 i! b1 [$ BDxO Optics Pro 8’s Mac interface has been entirely redesigned to take advantage of all the visual quality offered by Retina screens. Photographers can now enjoy unprecedented displayed details in their images!
/ t& g6 C1 O7 y' \- C& q0 q; S; o. w# t
Faster and truer viewing: A more efficient display and workflow
) G" |9 ]* Q; r% x5 @( ^* n  CBeyond the improvements in terms of image quality and interface, DxO Optics Pro 8 has increased display speed.
6 M) C* b5 |3 s+ W! wThumbnails now display in real time the current state of the photo, thanks to live preview. The user can now instantly figure out if a photo is the original one or the working version.- m8 k9 F  }. F- _8 Q9 X
To improve workflow further, now every photo once opened in DxO Optics Pro instantaneously loads, even after closing and reopening the application - a real time-saver.
+ f0 w1 D! a# W/ T' b1 A- q6 r+ ]* y  t7 O3 @+ k
New tools: Print module and new Output settings options# o1 E- g9 ~" i. M: |+ ^
DxO Optics Pro 8 now includes a new integrated print module allowing photographers to directly print RAW or JPEG images on the fly as they preview them. Different print modes and layout options are available, from contact sheet to full page printing.; L9 K* q% C! X3 b  Q* W5 e4 L! d4 \
As a part of the new Output settings options, users can now also adjust the destination and size and choose among several resampling solutions.$ ?8 ?3 d2 Y: Y1 \

- l. n  }+ u" [! O' L% {DxO Optics Pro exists in two editions, Standard and Elite, both of which utilize the same set of features. The difference is that the Elite edition supports high-end cameras in addition to the cameras supported by the Standard edition.
9 X: y3 A! f$ h" ?5 y. v& k& k. T5 f0 C+ a
What's new in v8.1.6:
* V5 N6 ]5 S! N! \% ^) i$ B5 O- DxO Optics Pro 8 now supports the Leica M (Elite edition only) and the Canon EOS 700D/REBEL T5i. Four other cameras complete the list of cameras supported by this updated version: the Nikon Coolpix A, the Nikon Coolpix P330, the Pentax MX-1, and the Sony NEX-3N.2 {' K  P2 o& h# s; h/ _1 W' o
- DxO Optics Pro now offers more than 12,000 DxO Optics Modules, each of which contains tens of thousands of data points about the intrinsic characteristics and flaws of its camera/lens combination.* H! v# e& Q# L8 }' a6 e8 X+ T
7 {; ^* |- n- b9 {
What's new in v8.1.5:% l$ v8 |. P( `+ n0 f
- DxO Optics Pro v8.1.5 integrates many powerful tools for processing RAW and JPEG images, including the best tool for automatically adjusting contrast and light, along with precise color management. Its unrivaled performance and intuitive interface provide a quick and smooth workflow.
4 E' p2 `, p- r+ u. Z1 d( V- New DxO Optics Modules. Already counting more than 11,000 lens/camera combinations in its library, DxO Optics Pro v8.1.5 adds 131 new DxO Optics Modules that support additional Nikon, Panasonic, Sigma, Tamron, and Tokina lenses for Nikon cameras.
: r: M+ Z, w/ O1 ]; r0 @/ xDeveloped in the laboratory using an exclusive calibration process, DxO Optics Modules allow DxO Optics Pro to automatically correct optical flaws such as distortion, vignetting, chromatic aberrations, and lens softness with an unrivaled level of quality./ e9 _; C3 Y. A# x) V
0 s: T/ R* H2 Q! p! s! ]* {  L% w
What's new in v8.1.3:
/ p7 s: N) q& h: c2 Z1 }With already more than 10,000 lens/camera combinations in its library today, DxO Optics Pro v8.1.3 now adds 260 new combinations supporting additional Canon, Leica, Panasonic, Sigma, Sony, Tamron, Tokina, and Zeiss lenses for numerous Canon, Leica, Nikon, Panasonic, and Sony cameras.  p* D( v, i. x+ U
Newly-supported Leica lenses include the Leica Super-Elmar-M 18mm f/3.8 ASPH, the Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH, and the Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH.3 g! P8 G+ @# c1 T

) }' x. W! |! x7 uSystem Requirements
( n: d# g2 D! I/ \6 d5 L1 n$ h9 y1 OSupported operating systems, a0 h3 @& E- Q
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32 or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 or 64-bit), Windows 8 (32 or 64-bit).6 F- V! D. x) M
A 64-bit system is recommended for processing images taken with a camera with a sensor size larger than 20 Megapixels.
" ~1 v8 Y* C' t4 LThe Nikon D800/D800E is supported only by the 64-bit version.5 J# K0 k8 ^" k9 Q5 C/ _7 ]
Processor
3 c+ T$ N/ M2 e8 z+ T, W8 w! {8 _' bMinimum: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher
. x8 B! h* S6 o; G9 FRecommended: Intel Core i5 or higher, AMD Phenom II X4 or higher
6 \- r" ~* u/ ^5 Q. UGraphics card
. f: c4 a7 W5 A# V2 O6 RSupport of DirectX 9.0.c or higher for Windows operating systems
2 u9 p* {- e7 G9 A' c256 MB VRAM recommended to support GPU acceleration2 y" `$ g! Y! k+ }1 u* e
Recommended graphics cards: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or higher, ATI Radeon HD 58xx or higher& l1 B2 X/ w% l# Y+ I  s% m1 q
Required memory (RAM)
* }& n+ E% i) G  q* }4 YMinimum: 2 GB or more9 G# l0 Q8 r: }7 ~0 J
Recommended: 4 GB or more$ r9 M. Z9 ?3 d( j% D+ F) _
Required disk space; W# o( f% r8 J8 n" L6 j
Running the software requires a minimum of 2 GB on the hard drive. It is recommended to have 6 GB available for optimal software performance.
, Y" j% M& x+ `5 \1 OSupport OpenCL
" \: o3 `7 T* i( u9 `: ~Supported NVIDIA cards: series 2xx, 4xx, 5xx8 P5 M, [* J- J* |3 T
Supported AMD cards: series 5xxx, 6xxx
9 V6 P% t  ^8 O$ K( B$ FSupport for OpenCL requires the latest graphic image drivers. OpenCL processing will be deactivated if the graphics card performance is lower than that of the processor.
& P3 _  I3 x+ X# [( Y5 {
! s" r* n( N& j9 m6 q- q, l/ c
5 j1 w" X6 c  d# m& R; F& J6 ZDownload:1 v- \4 Q* c- V& T4 ]' }
http://download-center.dxo.com/v8/Win/DxO_OpticsPro8_Setup.exe. X, t% [/ p: n) f+ m. `
http://download-center.dxo.com/v8/Mac/DxO_OpticsPro8.dmg

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:02