网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: DxO Optics Pro 7.2.3 Rev 29168 build 227 Elite Edition
2 j6 x$ d" w  w' qProgram Type: Graphics, Photo
) o8 H! K- U9 PDeveloper: DxO Labs' I' M+ T8 n" o, H; @" n" \( x4 {
Homepage: www.dxo.com/intl/photo/dxo_optics_pro/introduction) G: l& \) l5 {
Release Date: April 27, 2012
- O: e; n1 |3 d  N5 [* j8 ZInterface Language: Multilingual (русского нет)& X/ S  V' s4 s
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7. g+ f/ M+ z  c7 ^, {' {6 L
File Size: 211Mb1 h: X6 D% l! z! ?

7 b' ]% W0 ?3 B2 o: ]DxO Optics Pro automatically improves image quality and pushes the limits of cameras by correcting all faults related to the lens and the sensor, including noise removal. Based on an extensive knowledge of cameras and lenses properties this multi-award winning program delivers outstanding image quality even at ultra high ISO and runs on JPEG or RAW files. The uniqueness of DxO Optics Pro lies in its ability to perform the highest quality corrections without human intervention. Whether you want to enhance your pictures in a single click without having to bother setting up sliders, or you want to manually set up your own correction parameters, DxO Optics Pro will meet your need.1 C$ \& w* a2 r3 M2 E

3 q5 K0 i+ y3 \0 m0 M* w% H! ?+ aDxO Optics Pro has a whole package of features that are designed to ease your job when correcting images and pictures.3 d. `; \! G9 S# r; T& D. [

) g" d: B% o$ w0 Y& R- k& j* _Features:7 @" P& [! S5 a4 S$ n
Optical Corrections - Pep up your lenses. Uneven sharpness, vignetting, distortions, chromatic aberrations? DxO Optics Pro automatically corrects all the optical faults in your images because it is based on a precise knowledge of your equipment and its weaknesses.
, i! t: O% G7 e. l
% _) X# G+ l6 K$ K0 sGeometric corrections - Get your photos back in shape! Restore proper perspective and straighten the horizon line, all while preserving the volume and form of your subjects. DxO Optics Pro integrates three simple, practical, and powerful tools to tilt, straighten, raise, and restore real perspective and a horizon line worthy of the name./ \& W: ]2 }7 @8 M6 I, T6 @
8 F3 `6 ?1 V$ ~% o
RAW conversion - Go beyond the limits of your camera. Shooting in RAW format gives you absolute control over how your photos are rendered. DxO Optics Pro’s RAW converter is based on detailed characterization of your camera by DxO Labs. Demosaicing that is perfectly adapted to your photos is the gauge of incomparable image quality.( B& o4 M4 m5 G9 ~3 o

. f: h2 \2 e8 E6 A' V1 EDenoising - Defy the shadows. With DxO Optics Pro, no need to rely on flash photography to bring out the full emotion of your night shots and to obtain detailed textures and incomparable colors. Based on our precise laboratory analyses of cameras similar to yours, DxO Optics Pro is tailor-made to allow you to radically and automatically eliminate digital noise from all your photos.
" ?- G6 G6 M/ C  r( q: V7 k$ H
% k4 t: _; k% z# ]1 ^- O& MOptimizing exposure and contrast - Bring out the details in your photos. DxO Optics Pro restores the ideal balance between the dark and light areas in your images. Exposure and contrast are optimized both locally and globally with unique precision.) [' ?1 [, G; B' K/ ]

3 e" _0 j# G/ A, V2 J& ]: T2 ZPresets - Tailor-made automaticity. The presets developed by our teams allow you to obtain images of the highest quality with a single click. DxO Optics Pro automatically determines the best settings for each image by analyzing its contents and shooting conditions.. n' U  d% B7 m5 l6 ?8 I) u7 D; z

( ?& n9 J) l" K" P8 vInterface and use - An optimal workflow. Easy to use, DxO Optics Pro allows you to process your images in an instant. When you select an image file or files to correct, the default setting is automatically applied, letting you see all corrections and start processing with ease.7 {/ w0 X! U+ _6 W4 R0 b
; l8 [; `( m& l: d2 y
Color management - Take control of your colors. White balance, vibrancy, tonal curve, multi-point balance, color saturation protection: take advantage of all these tools to bring out all the brillant colors of your photos, or to apply a color interpretation of your own.
% N3 M  _7 y+ K  a" d$ x9 e2 P6 p- S0 q5 \# S; T
Dust removal - Eliminate the imperfections in your images.Dust on your sensor can ruin a series of photos. With DxO Optics Pro, you can do once then store the dust correction, and apply it to an entire batch of photos. The dust disappears from all of your photos with just one click.1 O% j, A( N% `( r

/ Z" Q$ i7 a3 O8 j; nNew in DxO Optics Pro 7:
& I$ f. y9 C0 Q" D* Q0 SLens sharpening - Exclusive to DxO Labs, the DxO Lens Softness tool (based on DxO Optics Modules) automatically compensates for lens softness. Using a new technique to analytically read image content, DxO Optics Pro 7 offers improved preservation of the bokeh while avoiding the creation of artifacts in homogenous or out-of-focus zones.
) J: W3 z$ R% `' h% `0 m. u' u: }1 X3 h2 ^8 X
Sharpness mask - Lenses tend to soften (or blur) image elements located at the edges. A new cursor lets you harmonize the sharpness of your image from the center to the periphery. This feature is available even if your equipment is not yet supported.
/ p4 L& h/ i  ^- i* J
+ E5 E# r4 d- M+ S* H$ TColors and textures - No more flat stretches of uniform color! DxO Optics Pro 7 includes a tool that brings out the details and textures in saturated areas.$ h. @/ L3 z( Z; p
* O' p3 v$ Q9 u( i- S, _: T- H) f" r5 q
Optimized ergonomics - A streamlined workflow. Easier to use, DxO Optics Pro 7 offers even more intuitive handling. Working in project mode is now optional! From now on, you can work directly from your files and directories. Process your images in an instant! After you select a RAW or JPEG image, your default settings are automatically applied, letting you see all corrections and start processing with ease.
& S) a8 C/ y. Q  S' ~$ `. e; x. C" n( b5 W( j8 t9 C
Increased performance - Up to 4 times faster. Substantially restructured, DxO Optics Pro now reaches a remarkable processing speed.
! n- ^0 S8 ?: _& \4 D( V; v5 w
- X# |7 e( d7 ]$ S* qTailor-hand DxO Optics Modules - Ever since the very first DxO optics module appeared back in 2004, DxO Labs has increased its production rate every year. The DxO Labs team has optimized its calibration methods in order to accelerate the production process, and has set a goal of supporting 10,000 modules by the end of 2012.  W& ]0 E, p/ \

- l2 P, Q% g* U# V& k3 r7 TDxO Optics Pro comes in 2 editions:
2 Q7 z" Z2 `. n) M+ W- The Standard edition is calibrated to support a large number of compact, bridge, and DSLR cameras.
- ?" y' d( J. \" n- d: H5 \; S+ H- The Elite edition supports numerous additional consumer, professional and high-end camera/lens combinations.: E: r# H0 K# o" D- w, N" m2 ]
- ]9 [5 }( M5 M2 E
What`s new in v7.2.25011.94:/ u& p% ]2 e" ]& z: j
- 4 new supported bodies
/ Y/ y, B0 C* F: Q4 S>> Panasonic Lumix G1, G2, GF3
+ D6 H  t2 I! W, l1 u9 B3 U>> Canon PowerShot S100
; {! m" C$ ?( K& v+ u- 80 new Dx>> optics modules0 n7 A/ k% y. Y3 \* S3 H
- Version 6 project database migration
- {+ U4 V5 I: N8 H' _- Version 6 and 7 projects merge
" E: n1 v3 a* r- Various enhancements of the crop tool: i9 w5 n3 ?' m- a1 C
- Feature for fixing image paths when images are moved
9 h/ P8 `& v+ a5 w  G- Feature “Open with” from third party programs and Windows explorer opens a new project
% y: s; X: ~3 J  Y& ^" X
+ x1 J" B) p/ z+ Z: o* WWhat`s new in v7.2.1:
+ n; |7 f& j0 u2 Y+ R$ d5 new supported bodies:
: X8 ?# z0 e! `3 v7 R- Canon PowerShot G1 X
+ ~& e6 I8 j+ K7 V4 q- Nikon 1 J1, Nikon 1 V1
0 X! T& R( o" I; S  i1 a' n2 i- Olympus EP-2) _+ y7 R, I+ L
- Sony NEX-76 E2 G7 ?! B2 [( L, x/ M. d$ |& Y! j

6 F2 {6 J* S/ A3 Y. ^DxO Optics Pro v7.1.0 - Release notes:
# `% m/ ?3 |! y/ [( H/ l& m/ CEnhancements since the version 7.0.0:
. _  X1 V& H8 w5 l& m6 R" ]2 V7 o- 5 new supported bodies: Olympus PEN EP3, E-PL3, E-PM1; Panasonic Lumix G3; Sony SLT A65
' }2 m2 i/ w0 z8 l2 f- 150 new DxO optics modules
0 ~" M: j! |+ {  Q8 b5 J  d- Performance enhancement of 5%
5 R* ^0 g# U) B# N7 I7 S0 C1 I' z- Performance enhancements with old configurations
0 Y, H. u3 h5 d' {- Filter options are now restored after a program restart2 }% s3 _, j% ?; w6 D' J: Q
- New filter for images generated with Optics Pro
# T' A. `8 _" AProblems fixed in version 7.1.0:
; r# J! h& H/ D6 J% V- Fix of a problem of path fixing when images are moved
6 C1 |% i* |/ P9 q" K, N6 Z- Fix of a problem of using the preset editor
- |. B/ Y# [# D/ w- Fix of a display problem with configurations with Intel Chipset GMA 965
+ ]# |: V) M# {5 ?6 Z# K- Fix of a problem when processing images to DNG on 32-bit systems$ }5 q7 m8 U, Q
- 10 most frequent crashs fixed
( u3 O/ x) L6 t! u+ }4 T1 `- Fix of a problem of listing external disks
4 a( j% v1 d6 y9 g- Fix of a problem of reading folders
" p" X; a; w8 c+ a) f0 e- Fix of a problem of DxO optics modules not working with version 6 since Optics Pro 7 is installed
& h1 }5 n5 F1 Q( k: I- m& @9 I! d- OpenCL Speed improvement for the Fuji X100 and better image quality at high ISOs2 `8 X5 k2 p* I5 s& u
7 {9 ~/ @& C/ F" [' d7 F* D
System Requirements:
: I& ~# b( C! i6 h5 w) f+ G$ X/ t0 IProcessor:
$ k# F5 P, T8 l* T" z0 B; |Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher+ G2 A. O6 V; i+ U4 Q) }, v( j
Recommended: Intel Core i5, AMD Phenom II X4 or higher  w( B" |3 _) H" ]6 m* d! v
RAM:2 ^1 |3 ]$ `; S/ v) o8 {
Minimum: 2 GB or more
( g" y7 l0 j8 Z4 `Recommended: 4 GB or more2 s% X: Q' `1 Z- L: @
Graphics card:
5 j1 X" ?2 c5 l5 z5 G4 Y- For GPU acceleration support:
5 X- M3 c8 J0 [) Q$ a' oA graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c is required# I, O; T* f, ~. B# Q- R: {
256 MB of video memory are recommended
! q7 u: F3 R' Q' O; q. r7 c9 y- For OpenCL acceleration support:
4 E# F  I/ o- D  \NVIDIA GeForce 2xx, 4xx, 5xx (GTX 460 or higher recommended)
. r9 Q$ Q- l0 {) L4 b* }* [ATI Radeon HD 5xxx, 6xxx (HD 58xx or higher recommended)
2 x" p. R- \! d* f  O- To process RAW images larger than 20 MPixels, a 64-bit operating system with 4 GB RAM is strongly recommended; S/ O& o, }4 p! c! O7 H$ M- k6 T" z
- 2 GB available disk space (6 GB recommended)
5 c: P; }* x) g! }- Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32 or 64-bit, Windows 7 32 or 64-bit
3 v+ i2 s7 ^5 E$ x; |! B1 g* f# q& V
NOTE! dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe was removed from installer to reduce size. Make sure you have installed it or download Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework
& G( N: \) K6 ~8 R# \+ |, J  F4 W# F( l, U0 P2 z
Enhancements since the version 7.2.2:
. h/ m& q& v' M/ h% y4 k- Y& e. q2 new supported bodies:. X7 u% l# H7 Y% e6 I
- Canon 5D Mark III  V* ?: q3 o5 I
- Pentax K-01" Y% c+ j! E  N
9 [$ }$ t2 y# ^

; ^" a( M( Q# o$ |
3 o7 m* t7 [6 r& B4 M8 ^Download:
& M) K" ^2 [" E+ ohttp://download-center.dxo.com/v7/Win/DxO_OpticsPro7_Setup.exe- t; V+ c6 w0 N! v4 L0 s
http://download-center.dxo.com/v7/Mac/DxO_OpticsPro7.dmg

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:17