发表于 2014-11-19 22:12:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Name of Program: CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra 8.0  
; P. c! v8 A& Q7 q; ~0 y0 mProgram Version: 8.00.30223 V1 w: b; E) U% y# E+ O
Latest version: 8.00.30220 M& Q+ O* l3 e3 q% N/ j' o1 S" u/ v
Official site: CyberLink
& [2 \, {0 h3 {6 q( e0 i- pLanguage: English
( M* v, m+ V$ Z- F+ c) G8 `+ V2 W2 E

/ _! V9 W, `0 F6 j* q5 m+ K, zDescription: : I* Y" F: T0 ~# L# \& b5 A
CyberLink PowerDirector 8 provides a fivefold increase productivity when performing a variety of tasks through the effective use of resources, CPU and GPU. The program has expanded support processor Intel Core i7, as well as modern technology ATI Stream and NVIDIA CUDA.
* g( m% S3 @6 v' P" Y4 b  ^0 D: K0 TSet of modern audiovisual technologies CyberLink TrueTheater will significantly improve the image quality in user projects. Including the authors can improve the clarity of the image and adjust the brightness, to get rid of video noise, provide improved smoothness picture during slow motion playback, surround sound and add other tasks.
( N1 L" w. _& R, xAnother useful tool called Particle Effects Designer will give a finality ordinary video content by adding animated objects and special effects. Users will be able to work with one of the predefined templates and modify it to suit your creative ideas. The package includes tools for trimming video, reverse playback, high-precision video scaling and more. Most common operations performed a couple of clicks on the mouse buttons.
0 N9 g) Q9 C2 D1 }( ~8 q& mSpecial mention deserves the updated user interface of the product, which will improve the quality of the final product. Available video editors will be up to 16 separate time scales, opportunities to customize the workspace and simple tools for content management.
- B9 T" X/ ^( {* G1 u4 X" gUsers will be able to publish finished videos to a personal page on Facebook or YouTube video portals directly from the interface of the product. Materials can also be processed for playback on portable devices (such as the iPhone and PSP), or stored on optical media (Blu-ray, AVCHD and DVD). 7 p* z, L5 P( U$ c+ d6 K4 t
CyberLink also pays special attention to the development of the Internet user community PowerDirector. On the site visitors can DirectorZone.com free download various materials created by enthusiasts, including modified special effects and navigation menu of DVD-ROM drive. Of course, registered members can just as easily share the results of their own creativity, as well as publish a timeline on which you can track the process of making a film from beginning to end." I6 S. g0 l; m" g0 P
/ L$ g/ B+ ?# b% d. X
Cyberlink PowerDirector 8.00.2220c
% ^* M" F1 O5 u2 L6 G* Users can not enable the hardware encoding for recording CDs. , O& s5 B: y  x, s6 P
* MOV files do not generate shadows when editing files # m# `6 F3 z) B9 }# U
* When displaying H.264 files with 3D transitions skip frames.
! h7 O3 |$ X  i; \/ d* Abort the program if the user turns on the "dimming" means a magic fix when comparing the quality of the video in separate windows preview, and then used the video in the wizard movie magic.
$ M4 e8 y! D0 j7 R' p$ {* The user does not see the signal after cutting audio files.
$ B" Y1 y  }) p6 u* Rezultatiruyuschee jerky video is displayed when recording AVCHD-disc content.
- p& i2 b4 c- m) Y/ p* Crash when playing video clips with the Feature "lighting adjustment and stabilization" and "freeze frame".+ z8 x+ Y8 \1 U$ R+ `
* r8 D0 ]2 X$ Y* @- K& T- i. \; T
* Output format 3GPP2   ]/ t: ^+ k6 X& r! b
* Recording AVCHD files on removable devices.
, K8 _5 M# I& U$ R  H7 t* Import file format H.264 WTV - (Windows 7 only). 7 Q9 b4 p2 `1 m, F; E
* Dragging media as a shortcut to the Media Library. 5 l8 y" U2 v9 J/ k' U, O3 g* J
* Import files Divx - (Windows 7 only) .   w: G) F5 j* D) a$ v4 C
* The panels will automatically resize if the user resizes the window outside the boundaries of the program. . K8 l. l' P9 Y$ r& C  L4 D6 Z, ^
* Support for the new profile PSP. ; P& G0 K7 `6 k! h& {) q) }
* Output video files for mobile phones (WOOO video).   J* q% Q# Q$ M9 y& ]' ?
* Output AVCHD video with a bit rate to 24 MB / sec.
( ]7 I: s9 M8 L$ P( X1 Z; s4 M
; X# U9 R7 v2 O  M& Q* e, i, W/ qNew features in CyberLink PowerDirector 8.0+ I3 P4 g! ^) w% @+ V( G: c
* Major new features CyberLink PowerDirector 8 include: 3 ?" B- z) i2 M8 K4 C7 X" G3 E
* The effects of particles   g5 ?; i) F6 }
* Fully customizable effects, which allow you to add arbitrary objects of particles (snow, dust, falling objects, etc.) over the video. $ O" Y1 w4 A* ~% d, J) j0 h
* Improved editor slideshow
4 N# Y9 p, K, ~7 S* Fully customizable camera, 3D, allocation and movement through the slideshow editor. ' }/ h5 z3 I( f' }
* Advanced tools to improve video
! D" D/ \, \2 T5 s- t, Q2 `4 ~7 W* Use of work with video for cropping, rotation, change the speed or reverse playback.
, M6 ^0 _) Z& L" d# b$ u9 r9 @* Fixes and improvements through video stabilization, adjust the lighting and improve the quality of of video technology TrueTheater.
" ^& }5 k$ s0 P2 b( d* The use of noise removal in video and audio files, removing ambiguities video and sound.
, ^- J$ Y. Y& X& \) l* More powerful and friendly editing environment , U9 i, B) ~- i% j
* Ability to use up to nine effects ICC over your master video.
+ Q% T# D+ z6 l: S% q* Adding additional music tracks on the timeline that allows up to three separate music tracks in the video simultaneously. : q: J: ]$ a4 z+ A" }0 H! C
* Fully extensible user interface in accordance with specific needs editing. & R) N, o6 `% o7 W  e( `
* Use the form guide to better management of personal multimedia libraries. - {: d9 m1 |8 J9 P2 D" A
* View the video on full screen in the viewing of multimedia. " f1 T3 W- T" \
* Viewing video on a separate display device or video camera when you switch on dual display.
# A$ N  q, D! _; b2 O* Use the range selection to select segments of the media on the timeline for kopirvoaniya or remove them from the project. : P" m( [, e' S! a3 E! s
* Use grid lines to assist in the precise placement of ICC and multimedia titles. % F: T8 j9 }. V3 X2 t! \! O% o8 m- _: e1 P
* New Workspace
" [8 p$ u1 a" T2 |( r) c! ?* New, easy-to-use workspace, which makes finding videos much faster. + c# |5 P4 P1 J- p# d) t
* Optimize CPU / GPU provides high-speed processing of HD video.
# l6 W' x1 Y2 g! I" N* New functions to create a disk 8 x  s8 W& ~7 d2 v& l8 S
* New user interface.
! e6 v# c$ `& h) l& w' M* Adding multiple titles at the video created by the disc.
2 B, }! U, w8 d/ m* Create a Slideshow & r& j6 g2 v  L7 y2 u# A
* View the entire structure of the disc.
1 X/ q' k/ I& f0 Z4 A8 b( h7 j* Multi-level menus, as well as easier to use and powerful editor of the menu. ' z7 W& Z5 N: w( D
* Faster and easier loading effects and templates from the Web site DirectorZone.
; r4 u/ N' Z* p6 X5 H4 l* Load effects ICC, templates, titles, particle effects and DVD menu templates from the Web site DirectorZone. 1 e  u  L" w9 h/ Y
* Fully integrated into CyberLink PowerDirector user interface for faster and easier than searching and loading effects and templates. , k. M: l/ j6 P+ y
* Total access to editable projects with other countries through the Web site DirectorZone, to help other users. 8 U0 W. y7 g; r: N: T* ^
* Automatically shutdown your computer
3 \9 D) I* T& v8 p/ O* Automatically shutdown computer after creating a video or recording it to disk to save energy.
9 L: z0 \& C+ f: F$ J) S1 V# d
: U! G7 W+ ?9 o, |5 u6 eVideo Capturing Device' o- t( R. p, p3 h; L5 X
4 d: l% e: J7 H
* PCI or USB 1.0/2.0 capture device compliant with WDM standard (i.e. PC Camera and TV tuner with WDM driver)  \+ i5 z0 l; Q( h! c* x
* DV camcorder connected via OHCI-compliant IEEE 1394
( g3 p) F( F+ u# @* DVD camcorder connected via USB 2.0
3 e$ s/ u; i' X! ~+ X* Sony MicroMV camcorder$ m! k3 M# F$ N: ~) v: j4 \) `
* JVC Everio camcorder (GZ-MC100, GZ-MC200)
6 D# V2 z1 R4 t* s* Sony HDR-FX1 (HDV)2 x8 Z6 i/ S/ p7 K; f3 d) [- ^
* Sony HDR-HC1 (HDV)
, h, ?) g1 D9 t% R. |/ k$ O* JVC GR-HD1U (HDV)7 a9 l( n! I; B9 }
1 w" T0 f% c. ?0 s
Supported AVCHD camcorders
" M1 P4 J1 ?3 M& r- v* SONY HDR-SR1
! T* m% V  p( |0 f; D* SONY HDR-UX1
/ r8 e+ v7 m' }* SONY HDR-CX7
/ ]$ _# |9 ^' I9 z* R; ?+ |* SONY HDR-SR7
# Q& o3 y- B7 o8 O. F* Panasonic SX5
* m* q0 X/ i; `# Y* Canon HF10' Y8 ^' U! }& a! H
* Canon HF11
- ]6 X$ C9 Z2 s* D* Canon HF20# }  V4 U4 I7 X( t
* Canon HFS10! j$ B* E+ m  S, K: h" p
* Canon HG10
' h2 m0 x( S8 ~, ]5 \! Z& @* Canon HG20
; I0 D3 `( _' M* Canon HG21
' K! X3 M4 I8 |6 {/ z9 b* Canon HR10
. {" M5 V5 h! q$ Z* Canon XLH1S1 X5 d* v3 y9 {' L+ P; G! }

7 c! y8 f. D* {' NChanges in version 8.00.2220c& G* E5 E5 Y+ R6 @) I
Issues resolved:+ }. z1 z  X3 y: d! U  D
* Users cannot enable the hardware encoder option for disc burning.
0 d$ w" ~/ ^# {- |4 H# Z1 {* MOV files do not generate shadow edit files.  I6 Z3 z$ J3 v2 c; @  ?
* H.264 output files with 3D transitions contained dropped frames.4 u. y8 o1 I6 O0 u/ X+ B
* Program crashes if user enables "Lighting Adjustment" fix in "Magic Fix", compares the video qualities in a split preview, and then uses it in the "Magic Movie Wizard”.9 W9 X# K3 Q- x7 j
* Users can't see the waveform after trimming an audio file.. }! L, F! H3 J& m7 b/ u* O& X
* Video result is choppy when burning content to AVCHD discs.
7 R4 x  T' r: m* `* Program crashes when playing video clips with the "Lighting adjustment & Stabilizer" and "Freeze frame" functions.3 N$ K: S6 f# M. Y# ]8 X
! H; ~, x  |# g/ O4 s0 |2 y
Updates:9 L  q  B; J9 t1 P* ^; v3 i: {
* 3GPP2 file format output.0 }% g. ?/ d1 P0 {' m! T
* Burn AVCHD files to removeable device.
5 w9 p. T' e2 l* H.264 WTV file import - (on Win 7 only).; G7 Q$ b- x9 h6 P& @
* Drag and drop media onto shortcut to import media into library.  P! X7 w7 g/ J" z& \9 _
* Divx file import – (on Win 7 only).
: ]9 m/ [% ~, D+ e$ Z  P/ S! p* Panels auto resized if user resize program outside window.
2 h: D5 d' @1 e# J/ S  D& I* PSP new profile supported.% w5 @- c8 e! n
* Output to mobile phone (WOOO video).
3 t* n6 ^! b8 M8 z  t- k6 A4 W; p$ ^* AVCHD video output with 24 MB/S bitrate.
3 h, k* O1 B, ]2 e$ W' V  a' z/ m" X% C0 e" p: {3 u# O! B
System requirements:
. K4 w) t$ P4 H! K; @! @Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista or XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 is required for HDV capture)5 i# w5 o! K% N6 h
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above  O$ \9 \2 t8 _# Y2 F0 u
CPU Processor: PowerDirector 8 is optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading technology.5 C9 N& t4 b8 A* f! u+ H
* AVI Capture/Production: Pentium 2 450 MHz or Athlon 64 2800+
! ~9 ^/ h% s" [# Q! v8 R% h2 `2 c* VCD Quality (MPEG-1) Profiles: Pentium 3 600 MHz or AMD Athlon 64 3200+
' r! {3 C8 A) y5 G# i$ A* DVD Quality (MPEG-2) profiles: Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 4000+
: F1 D& f3 |7 n6 F1 a* High Quality MPEG-4 and WMV, QuickTime, RealVideo Profiles: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+
: G2 ^$ o! `* j' ~% @$ ~* AVCHD and MPEG-2 HD Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+6 H( u* d/ Z6 l6 Q) n5 v, i% k) J
Memory: 512 MB required (2 GB DDR2 above recommended for editing HD videos)
2 E3 v  E# S  d' a3 Z( [/ s+ l1 b+ VHard Disk Space/ N: ^; h+ ^4 B& ]! e" m( b
* 5 GB required minimum (note: 400 MB is for Magic Music Library); o, I+ ^# S+ {& B% L
* 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production
. m9 i  I; l- A/ h! v) A& s* 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production2 N: W* W8 m$ I$ p8 H8 y7 N; C
Burning Drive: Y, _" J7 E2 g8 M3 v
* A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD titles
" y: e  S# n4 I7 U& A* A Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
, N" v3 C( @- ~. q: c+ }* S4 ?8 u8 e, V9 M+ L: v, X$ M3 B. ?
Processor: CyberLink PowerDirector 8 is optimized for processors with MMX / SSE / SSE2 / 3DNow! / 3DNow! Technology Extension / HyperThreading & g7 W6 Z# b1 X% L5 h
Create / Capture AVI: Pentium 2 450 MHz or AMD Athlon 500 MHz
4 m" D$ F% F3 OFor profiles of quality VCD (MPEG-1): Pentium 3 600 MHz or AMD Athlon 700 MHz
% m9 @  I9 S! W7 rFor profiles of quality DVD (MPEG-2): Pentium 4 2.2 Hz or AMD Athlon XP 2200+
% ?( {; {( A9 ?4 HFor profiles of high-quality MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime, RealVideo, DivX): Pentium 4 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2400+
7 c. P6 W1 J/ x, kFor profiles AVCHD and MPEG-2 HD (for recording Blu-ray discs ): Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400 or Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 8 V: h  b5 W/ A+ V2 {

# p! j% W5 Z  p- w: x. F& b0 F7 |+ |- r; {' ?4 f7 ?. |+ [
Serial number:( y! k) n& i9 v! W, \, P
X9F34-BAVQ6-H5KCM-PZTP7-MLS5B-3TWGA. e1 }/ ^1 \  q2 ^" b5 B( M
3JDQT-NHLLP-EYXYA-QF5CJ-JRTHG-V4U7S
, R; ?$ Q8 c) ?' Q: {% I9 t# LD4UMR 72EBA QQQGB FEY7D BKQDX RV33C6 c3 z% I9 L0 [& ^
LDCE6-Q46FA-VN8VJ-5DMPY-NZEKU-HE9Y5$ Q" V- _% [* d( a
BVL77-584CG-8WMM9-R7VH3-SHRFW-A2QTD
) k& Q* k* U( Z( A7 WWYQ3G-N6QCN-W7WBM-RNDMC-AMTT5-Y5LX9- m: L# c! u% Y* O4 ^! d
LACA8-3TVHP-C6K35-W33LX-2U3GS-T7TDG
! Z2 [' o2 H6 P3 Q1 `6 T; d; W5 z5L5MT-5CQBN-9SPP7-8MPXT-YCYM9-XXVCC
/ F$ g$ D" L/ ~; N: }UE94F-DLFLS-855YX-H4MJ2-F3W7K-XJKVY
5 n1 m4 m$ m, `. A" A: LG84MZ-GJZLS-D9TLK-S5ZS4-EDQDD-N9GMD* @+ w  Z9 o  w
33PKT-JKNEV-T5AKD-FZTFT-JFRR9-LEUW2
! H8 G. ?* S$ i( J" P6 X: o- r( k
% A* }# m) w; M6 g# S' u# D1 G/ L8 @2 Z8 n. G- I, R- ~
Download:# d, ^9 t% z1 G% e7 }
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra 8.0 Build 3022.exe
( c7 Z9 q- I% {( C) ^/ z% q: K4 C- ^9 i8 ?1 N' c

$ t0 }1 B& q9 E! N$ I9 ]& A6 n4 A( J9 y

本帖子中包含更多资源