发表于 2014-12-17 10:58:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Release Name: VisTitle 2.8% T. g7 p3 s, Z
Program Type: Title Software7 u2 M1 k; M7 @! g& Z4 m
Release Date:  2021-7-1
! ~1 {! N5 L+ c* K% ]Homepage: http://www.vistitle.com/+ J! r2 ~8 W( ?/ [
Interface Language: English
- x, S, {/ ]! P+ C' F7 T1 OPlatform:  Win XP,Vista,Win 7,Win8. p2 E! o2 J( J
File Size: 1.07GB" N$ u" K+ u- h+ k* M

l3 m, V. z; t' x! ?, W! XVisTitle software is based on Windows Operation System. The system of original 64 bit software (latest version) works on the basis of parallel CPU and GPU, make full use of 64 bit computing and CPU multi-core and multi-thread, apply rendering algorithm of GPU programmable language, and maximize the computing power of current hardware. VisTitle can create 2D titles, 3D titles, and 3D stereo titles in SD, HD, and 2K or 4K resolution. It can apply high quality real-time rendering* of broadcast-level to texts and objects rapidly with high performance.
$ f5 n( o$ ^/ D4 Y- [4 x; ~$ V; V7 a4 d, ^) e" B2 F
VisTitle can achieve seamless integration with video on the timeline of various NLE system (EDIUS, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Avid Media Composer) during the process of title editing, making title editing more efficient and more convenient.
& U2 t( g/ N3 g% g5 P1 ~Compatibility with Grass Valley EDIUS( r8 K+ ]  W- L- W
Drag title template onto the track to apply.& o9 z- G; J. P$ Q9 t- c
Perfectly support real-time clap of subtitle on the timeline.0 ?& o- i$ D( W$ M8 N; N
Subtitle Real-time preview during the whole process of title creating and in video output of hardware and real-time linkage with video on NLE timeline are allowed.
5 ~6 h+ s, p0 P) zEvery title can be played on EDIUS timeline and there is no need to render it.% {5 |+ F+ `. ~1 Q, K% }

7 R2 D; Z* D+ C2 [& Y5 g/ UCompatibility with Adobe Premiere Pro
) Z* n0 }- E4 U2 q0 C2 c( @VisTitle is compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CC.# n1 v6 f* ]# }( i* ^
Abundant title templates can be applied via Title Importer.
: ]% O! Y7 Z3 z( r8 L+ A( TSupport real-time clap of subtitle on timeline.
: x) H, }/ d! sSubtitle Real-time preview during the whole process of title creating and real-time linkage with video on NLE timeline are allowed.
5 e7 E4 _7 O" p8 n
/ j8 }% |, n* r5 A/ yCompatibility with Avid Media Composer, Symphony, NewsCutter
& |8 H: s8 n8 M% q8 SThe original effect plugins are integrated with Avid series NLE system including Media Composer, Symphony, and NewsCutter.
; ?2 \, K  B. n6 C4 t* s8 m3 }Abundant title templates can be dragged onto the timeline to apply./ K: w4 R4 g& |; g8 I9 p
Support real-time clap of subtitle on the timeline.
) e% l6 I- c+ ]; Z6 n0 rSubtitle Real-time preview in video output of hardware during the process of clapping, VGA real-time preview during the whole process of title creating, and real-time linkage with video on NLE timeline are allowed.3 _" ]. }8 p1 }+ Q/ f
' Q/ [  e+ Z4 O0 {( Z
New Features! Z/ _+ V1 E1 A9 u5 L4 }
Objects
7 o  _- q* ~% e; dFull float precision graphic coordination, all the text and objects are Cubic Bezier curves with adjustable knots all over.
; `3 G3 d, R! a( @% C+ T- o* aSupport freehand curves, fitting Cubic Bezier automatically. Design any desired objects.
' J2 d+ _3 G+ D& vInnovative Boolean operation of vector objects (add, subtract, union and intersect). Support to transform to single object, making object designing more freewheeling.+ H6 F) P, C$ C. O
! O3 x3 f; z5 w
Coloring
0 u% ^1 Q  U* h( ]( n9 x& DAdvanced anti-aliasing and anti-flicker techniques. Adjust the grade freely.( y6 f) t( T$ s5 A& b
Unlimited Face, Outline, Shadow, and Depth elements combinations. It is simple to create different styles, such as neon, 3D, multi-outline, multi-shadow, beveled text, etc.
% |  a& Y1 W/ l1 }All the objects transforms as the geometric shape does. Guarantee title effect to the best.
8 Z+ x  K/ B! T( ]% MAdvanced graphics or objects coloring operations, add edge and shadow effect to the graphics or objects.
6 L1 t# X2 j: [: [* kUnique GPU dynamic texture option, create gorgeous flowing title effect." r& Z. w' W5 {( |1 Z: h% d

$ E' ?: d! W* p: |( _5 hEditing
) q5 S$ ?5 y/ HProfessional user’s interface and modification method. Allow to Undo/Redo all the operations. WYSIWYG.8 A& H3 B4 @1 F' [* n
Auto snap of objects and text, display alignment guideline of coordinate navigation in editor dialog, and achieve alignment of objects and text rapidly.# ]  P7 ~1 T! I4 J3 J7 n# B( Q7 A
Arrange timeline effect and set desired play effect of titles., t3 T- \- o& S4 A
Unlimited object and text groups. Position, scale, rotation, pivot and shearing are still available after grouping.% ~2 N0 q; u) E+ ^: Z$ y
Abundant template library including texture, material, light effect, coloring, image, movie, effect, etc.
5 x5 M9 m' V& l# x* ~, a3D space editing. Allow you to change to different 3D views.' l; |/ |" U4 A5 k0 @" w
* F: B; e' D; B( F& T1 ^
Text0 i( N! P  t' l1 v7 _/ c. |
Support various alignment styles and horizontal, vertical, positive, and reverse order arrangement.
7 s) X) c  A+ i7 C% B/ p% `Support title of minority language.
/ v  I( E  [- `, n0 k3 fSupport word-by-word property editing in text.0 a% w* @. \* `; h3 o3 i
The text can be deformed and placed according to arbitrary curves.7 ]1 K+ x8 ]! h1 L& E" M5 ]/ |

4 k& Q9 m6 @  ], ~  w! _) }Effect+ |; e7 g. P' H* L1 \
More than 50 kinds of GPU acceleration effect including true 3D scrolling, ripple, fragmentation, lens flare, holes, etc.! ]& @& \' ~6 O1 R  i7 X
Unlimited user-defined in/out effect., f( {# e# J9 r
Various gorgeous lighting effects including light halo effect, stripe light effect, sweep light effect, volume light effect, and image light effect).' r, G9 q1 o5 l+ o4 _7 N3 q  @) _: @
Key-frame effect of 3D camera, allow to push, pull, shake, and pan to create panorama effect.
9 L% X/ I/ i' Q4 q9 r& BAll the effects can be animated with key-frame.1 U, P* A4 m: @+ F- R. `  Q
Support to accelerate, decelerate, Erase In/Out changing curve of key-frame values.
% v5 o! w! R1 z, l
9 i5 T3 L: h/ _- X, H* f1 a3 _Rolling
2 Z! }2 H. E% W/ x  @/ {Provide quick creation method of text rolling.
+ c" s& b0 c% n! b9 y- t& J3 t5 Y5 GSupport first/ last screen fade in/out and decelerating or mask rolling.: n; Q- z  |! F. u1 P/ G
Support 3D rolling of key-frameable movie.; k/ |) a# C6 n4 O, I. }

9 h: M, e. m+ O4 `Subtitle
/ Z1 l5 R% }9 ?  q* N3 m. mImport/Export of multiple text format.
8 v  z4 ~, ~. L3 MImport/Export of SRT file and Avid DS Caption file.- I: j) E9 f0 V  W. ?4 Z" G
Set subtitle play style (fade in/out, cut in/out, template effect).
8 h  P2 K' O7 J$ J) JStylish subtitle templates.
& Q( D% z8 b) s/ {/ w+ h1 I7 i1 h3 _Multiple editing modes (clapping mode, editing mode, timeline mode), convenient for subtitle to be modified slightly.
) d# t* l4 D8 Y, LCreate subtitle template freely with single-line, double-line, and horizontal, vertical, and curving arrangement, applying WYSIWYG alignment styles.* _- h* t2 H. J- Z* z2 C

+ Y6 W) r) B  K# y# ?, N0 B3D Stereoscopic Effect+ q7 _1 d) r# q' @5 J, I, H
Zero plane and real-time adjustment of sight gap.. j- J. L, b% T8 G5 h1 {3 l
Multiple preview methods of 3D stereoscope title.
  r& M/ ?  S- T4 DSupport NLE 3D stereo original interface and allow to preview 3D stereoscopic title effect directly in NLE system.
- U) S8 H0 G5 k$ {) R2 v/ v1 W( e: ^
4 R& ]& @5 I" L. d& i- pFeatures Added in Subtitle Section$ i3 o& z. p% Q" R; \
1)、Subtitle line can be split on timeline in subtitle editing window.
. `4 f6 ]. j; T6 b* }" g0 U2)、Improved space bar operation. No matter its focused on subtitle timeline or subtitle list, space bar can activate to play. Just make sure it is not in subtitle content editing mode.. F5 e" ~$ _* u
3)、Improved F2 operation. Whether its focused in subtitle list or not, F2 can enable to edit the selected line.# d! O  @4 k3 x1 G4 F: S* g' t2 s
4)、Improved editing screen synching principle. Drag the timeline in editing screen and the list will follow up with subtitle lines automatically. After you stop the dragging, the preview window shows the subtitle line where the cursor stops.
0 Y% y$ L, G7 D  A$ c6 d5)、The minimum height of subtitle window can be adjusted to a smaller value.
9 ?: S1 F- g8 m/ E4 h& h1 b; A3 i9 I, G% F6 D/ F5 p
Software Requirements
+ ]% u& L* d: r6 o2 d$ q1 SEssentials/ X# D- |( ~# c( ?& U/ J- h3 H
. Windows 7 32 bit (for EDIUS 6.5 or earlier version) or 64 bit (EDIUS 7, Adobe, or Avid NLE software)
& S" B9 r: o! g$ ?( @9 c: ?: z. EDIUS 4.6 or above (including EDIUS 5.x, 6.x, 7. x); Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 or Adobe Premiere Pro CC; Avid Media Composer 6.0 or above, Avid Symphony 6.0 or above, or Avid Newscutter 10.0 or above
6 e  }2 q$ B9 h- d; C. Please make sure that you have installed the latest drivers on your PC, especially for your graphic card.8 _0 O. ^5 Z3 k$ O' P5 X
5 A+ k+ w. ?# u8 Q3 Q
Recommended System Requirements
3 O$ @4 l1 r8 N0 o& T0 Z# f- y. Intel i5 2.8 GHZ, or above ; W; ^* G% b9 J( D# d/ j7 V
. Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 560 or ATI 6870 or above2 l0 n+ L9 @1 U
. RAM: 4GB 8 q3 y- a0 f7 n, z" n+ Z
. Hard Drive Space: 20 GB Free Hard Disk Space available2 z' w* G" L5 |1 q9 q8 |+ {
. Monitor: 1680*1050 Screen Resolution, 22 inch " x1 s) D8 p4 ]7 L* |% i( Z
. Windows 7 64 bit SP1
& S/ H+ u7 w8 b" T
' g) M: R4 }1 n3 y6 HNew Features! `6 {( Z$ P2 x
Add 150 sets of themes, lower-third, name tags, and layout templates.* ?6 J3 n5 l9 k" z
VisTitle 2.8 installer supports both dongle and digital serial number. Please choose according to your license form., {4 y8 I7 G1 R( j
VisTitle 2.8 supports Adobe Premiere, Avid, and Edius NLE software. Please check the NLE options as needed when installing VisTitle.0 r. S9 [/ A7 x

( N+ s$ R( y2 h& Y# p; k# f9 y/ ^VisTitle Version 2.8.0.0
. G  D0 O3 H, l! x. _1 vAdd 150 sets of themes, lower-third, name tags, and layout templates.
/ j4 V+ {5 v5 h9 _1 E2 @+ IVisTitle 2.8 installer supports both dongle and digital serial number. Please choose according to your license form.( I" i' E+ Q# @. L# q" s
VisTitle 2.8 supports Adobe Premiere, Avid, and Edius NLE software. Please check the NLE options as needed when installing VisTitle.$ P& r5 ?9 o; G! E' G
6 ?, [; Y4 b4 q+ L9 i! J9 v
VisTitle 2.7 Full Installer
; A4 b% l' S1 A2 V( w4 a7 O: {5 h1) Fix the small font and layout disorder issue of software user interface on high-resolution screens.
1 R0 Y$ K: x8 Q5 T2) Fix the big delay problem of subtitle tapping in Avid Media Composer 8.1 or above version.
3 I; {7 ^7 ^  D$ q$ p  J* l) s' B3) Fix the issue of system crash while entering into EDIUS subtitle editing dialogue in seldom cases.3 {$ M% c& V* B# X4 v
4) Fix the issue of SRT file exported incorrectly while editing subtitles in NLE system in seldom cases./ d( J9 f2 q, V1 B3 t

) Q$ a$ D( G0 v1 lWhat New 2.6 Fixed:
, h0 p, `, J! i+ H- q1)、Fixed the issue that running VisTitle as standalone or VisMVMaker causes system crash while dongle not found." [. h; V- [& s; t1 {
2)、Fixed the issues that copy, paste text from external application is wrong in some cases
8 l3 \6 T( P" ?0 _7 p3)、Fixed the object preview issue after go back to main program from setting objects from 3D Model, 3D Text, or 2D Path to 3D plugins as "Output Quality-Highest" in EDIUS 4K project.8 h9 A: W* D3 Y7 z% @
4)、Fixed the issue thatVisTitle cannot work fluently in Windows XP.; V/ z& h0 e% j& M: S. y' B, p
5)、Improved the Save As logic title editing in NLE systems. Fixed the title offline issue under certain operations.
* U' ^  W$ x! T, K6)、Fixed the issue that dynamic textures cannot be saved after adjusting the speed.. }9 y: V7 |( g+ F5 f# |
7)、Fixed the issue that dongle cannot be found and NLE system gets crashed after VisTitle installation.
& J- \0 Q) @5 ?* N3 Z8)、Fixed the issue that subtitle content cannot exceed 999 lines.
) k+ }. h, ]' O& m0 W9)、Fixed the issue that the shader goes wrong when the border and depth of objects set to 0.7 z. X# t( s, ~' _
10)、Color space of VisTitle keeps consistent with that of EDIUS.5 N/ e# ^5 s; t( ]5 u" r$ `  I2 g
11)、Improved anti-flicker algorism, fixed the issue of grey border occurring on white rectangle.
+ b6 j# O. e& O; r  d  q12)、Fixed the issue that the font list in title editing mode or subtitle editing screen shows no content under certain circumstances.
) h, {/ r# \, j* h! n- h13)、Fixed the issue that safe area or cross curve settings cannot be saved correctly.
' N3 Q' [  L/ m* x) o6 q14)、Fixed the issue that in VisTitle program, there is ripple on the background adopted from NLE video for interlaced scanning project.
: y" x& C! q8 A5 w
8 A* e9 N2 {* ?3 UWhat New 2.5 Fixed:
/ E4 t9 R- r) B& R1) Fixed the issue that spikes occur while building model in 2D Path to 3D Plugin or 3D Text Plugin.- S# X* {. j2 Z, ]
2) Fixed the issue that system crashes when deleting light effect in 3D Models and other plugins with light effect in some case., v+ h/ z: M1 z2 w8 b9 P
3) Fixed the issue that the axis and values are not corresponding sometimes in 3D chart.
; {* T( G, w$ Q2 H8 Z2 F4) Fixed the issue of rendering missing partially while rendering line by line of 3D text.% l$ R% s9 t1 ^$ c5 B7 l( F
5) Fixed the issue of incorrect position rendering after align center or align right of text while coloring "Frame".) q4 U8 W2 z& V$ \9 Q
6) Fixed the issue that 3D stereoscope effect cannot be reflected by adjusting zero plane of 2D objects in 3D stereoscopic layout.
5 |: X. Q& p: E' F7) Perfect text pasting function and make it more reasonable.
  A& V: Z5 u3 t! r0 G/ I! ?8 E0 [8) Fixed the issue that a stroke offsets to Y direction under field rendering in 2D stroke animation plugin.
5 o7 Z" k" `4 |( q) U" k- t- O9) Fixed the issue that rendering effect is missing in volume light effect with Intel HD 4000 graphics card. # \2 [- O- a4 l: f$ h

9 R" |, }# I3 C: U& ]What New 2.31 Fixed:
. H; @9 @) u& }+ \6 P7 `1)Improve the compatibility with Windows8, fixed the issues when EDIUS exit and restart.
" z( K" x, ]6 ~6 q- c! z2)Fixed the issue that could not record subtitle time code in EDIUS 5 or 4.6.
' G' Z) X& v/ c( _3)Fixed the issue that subtitle multi-line text vertical alignment is not correct.0 F. \4 I1 {8 m: W; f/ I
4)Fixed the issue that safe area green lines was swapped after adjust it.9 p) e( V. t* e  V! ?
5)Fixed the issue that some composite effect rendering is not correct. ' u$ Y( O4 `2 j  \/ ]7 F1 T
% x# x/ b1 Z8 R1 m7 t
New features (from 2.1)  \, ?" C% }8 y4 Q# ^
1)Add support for both Windows 8 32bit and 64bit, fixed crash issues in former version
4 a0 Q/ c/ L6 ]5 ]2 C! ~2)Compatible with EDIUS 6.53
: K' ?- X8 ?' I( P: H3)Add 3D Camera for all layout, you can key frame its parameters to make 3D Camera animation2 D9 x" B. {6 W. f! ^
4)Add 3D perspective View type (Front, back, left, right, top, bottom, Camera view), you can select these view type when edit view is in effect mode, and can pan , zoom, rotate these perspective view& \* C  G4 b4 z' I
5)Add a camera output window to preview the output of rendering when edit view is in effect mode; w- I3 B% g2 }4 Q* d
6)Add 3D horizon lines which is convenient when adjusting object 3D key frame animation 9 s( Y7 t% \  m+ o  V& J
7)Add a new free plug-ins - 2D Vector transform, used to create high quality 2D transform animation- ?. z( o- C' f/ Q1 {
8)Add drag-drop features in VisTitle main program, you could drag-drop preset from preset library to editing view, including layout, object, effect, shade styles, etc. And you could drag-drop image files or text files (*.txt) from third party application to VisTitle directly.
' Q5 {/ D+ C2 W6 e' L; v9 Q9)Add new features that you could convert path group object (which was create by Boolean operation) to a pure 2D shape object, it will help you to create more complex 2D shape, and convert them to a 3D logo through 2D path to 3D plug-ins.8 I4 h' T: ~0 ]# m2 ]" C) g% B
10)Now, 3D Text plug-ins support text play area, so you could make 3D text animation like 2D text, such as, play character by character or line by line.& L5 M/ V2 a- H. J
11)In 3D Model editor, add new features that you could connect selected texture to all face directly.
$ |3 o" n' J; a3 ~12)Add  a new effect - Middle Scale effect, used to scale part of objects image.4 t5 C5 N" j- Z. ]! s
13)In timeline window, add a option button to control display of object layer, same with overlap order or inverse. 5 i# `# A# i0 ]) ~3 H
14)In context menu of timeline window, add a option menu to control the behavior when you scale object duration, scale key frames of object or not in same time.
* b8 x( v2 D  d- ~5 }' c15)Add a new Export format, you could render layout to Canopus HQX avi files with alpha channel. It is same for MvMaker.9 R2 K$ _, n" M7 d1 J4 B
16)For 3D stereoscopic parameters adjusting, you could preview in edit view with realtime and could change 3D stereoscopic display mode directly in UI.
5 v- w: F. Q+ L/ ?+ h9 U$ s! b17)Add a hotkey - "Ctrl+F" to popup font advanced property panel.! @" O+ U, h* U& r' B6 d8 E' y
18)In text settings page of system option dialog, Add preset editing features for special language settings.
5 Z8 f1 l* c. P$ M0 F19)Add a option to control whether inverse character order when using "Right to left" text input mode1 O( z4 b1 F, K% V: I3 \* c8 t
! _0 u3 @4 _% Z0 h
What New 2.1 Fixed:; Q5 {5 H: ]) [3 ^8 ]; f
1)In some non-square pixel video format, preview image was zoomed along horizontal direction when seeking timeline in VisTitle.
* n( f' e7 c; J2)In some case, 3D stereoscopic option controls was lost when adjust window size
/ I6 G2 e  ?% `! C2 ~" ?, c8 v2 l, v3)If "Render all" property was selected, there is some incorrect rendering when text object has "Frame" shade property.
+ {; @. f, z( o+ |4)When project enable 3D Stereoscopic, in some case, effect edit view did not show correct selection box, and preview window only have left eye preview image.
$ N+ A: X. F+ y( f2 P7 I$ s! S5)If text object has play area effect, in some case, some character could not cut out.- `( x- d; R6 t5 `
6)If EDIUS 6.5 project has VisTilte clip, EDIUS 6.5 was crashed when using "Consolidate project" or XRE to transcoding project
3 x) e3 P, G1 U; P( Z4 O; T7)Import a VisTitle title clip with "Transfer to project folder" option selected, EDIUS 6.5 was crashed* G! [3 |) l# F5 R+ J% t! e% x9 ^0 |
8) "Consolidate project" could copy *.vtmovie and *.vxdmtex file to destination in EDIUS 6.0x and EDIUS 6.5
! r6 I* }$ W: j0 F* b9)Select VisTitle title clip in EDIUS bin, "Delete Files" in context menu could not delete disk file.) y4 |8 K3 f, |6 S6 _8 }0 y
10)Export any text files in VisTitle, the file will be always saved as unicode format to compatible some asia language. 7 j, v! l2 y7 J, K- ?- g; _# ]

8 q+ ?* ]: k5 C$ b  M3 hWhat New 1.87 Fixed:
9 s' \  G! H$ j* U9 A1) If  "Render all"  property was selected, there is some incorrect rendering when text object has "Frame" shade property.3 c1 V+ U! j7 N
2) When project enable 3D Stereoscopic, in some case, effect edit view did not show correct selection box.
3 J' |3 `: R5 \$ X3) If text object has play area effect, in some case, some character could not cut out.! w" @2 _' W& @  [0 v# n
4) If EDIUS 6.5 project has VisTilte clip, EDIUS 6.5 was crashed when using "Consolidate project" or XRE to transcoding project+ l0 p, H! C' C
5) Import a VisTitle title clip with "Transfer to project folder" option selected, EDIUS 6.5 was crashed* ?6 \' \% c8 q3 ]1 J( t* t
6)  "Consolidate project" could copy *.vtmovie and *.vxdmtex file to destination in EDIUS 6.0x and EDIUS 6.5) F1 G; _4 P; ?, ^7 j, `* F. J
7) Select VisTitle title clip in EDIUS 6.0x or EDIUS 6.5 bin, "Delete Files" in context menu could not delete disk file.! B3 R+ B1 k& d! v
8) In EDIUS 6.5, when modify VisTitle title clip in mini editor and cancel modification, in some case, EDIUS record window was not refreshed
6 B$ c! x, ~2 J* C5 C- h( E; ^9) In EDIUS 6.5, if VisTitle subtitle clip is in T track, when record subtitle timecode, EDIUS could not preview subtitle image% l- o: @( }; Q
10) Export any text files in VisTitle,  the file will be always saved as unicode format to compatible some asia language.
( I+ J  i# V) Z# H4 [VisTitle 1.87 update package is only for VisTitle 1.8 or 1.85 or 1.86, if your VisTitle version is less than 1.8, please update it to 1.8 or 1.85 or 1.86 firstly, then install this update package.5 K8 [( r, y3 d9 ^7 G3 Q
" k! q; X- R0 o5 }' e1 z! h
What New 1.85 Fixed:' ?2 c8 X0 Q, x: W( n
1)Add "date"object, can set various type of date, week and lunar$ y" `+ P) a( \( Y9 s
2)Add new feature to export layout as picture with pixel ration# W" |8 R. j2 ]1 b0 m
3)Add new feature to auto create layout according to text context% _  r- K9 f" c( m, L
4)Support that frame is also rendered as all when text is rendered as all
/ X: d2 u4 g# O: i% ^5)Add blend mode for 2D stroke animation plugin and handwriting plugin to adjust the feather value
) K1 Y/ n. m8 {4 W9 j6)Add new feature to locate file in explorer
( W5 i. {1 t5 w9 T' x& a7)Add new feature of starting project when run alone to scan latest saved projects
9 r1 ^; `, C4 K: }9 E8)Add new feature to manage references files, can locate or reset files such as movie, texture and image
$ y! _: j* A: ~7 n! j9)Add new feature to display system format in status bar and double click to select system format
; g7 |8 I6 h: B7 k6 F10)Add new feature of auto saving project when unexpected exited to restore the saved project when run again6 @! V% w7 \9 u. z! |# |* W
% I9 J9 R1 ?1 R, k9 n
What New 1.80 Fixed:
$ W5 n6 l2 l+ t% F' O4 y1)Add new feature to create the stay area of timeline, can zoom all objects and effects in stay area when pressed "Ctrl" to adjust stay out point & x2 g; J8 H8 w) F4 ?% v; K
2)Add a "Frame" shade style
0 l6 B' {) Q8 I* S3)Add new feature to insert a shade style $ x$ _0 M$ U. X/ |( Y& M- [
4)Add new feature to image object, can render image object with shade style2 H% E* l& d; Z9 [/ \% b
5)Add "Small Caps" property to font properties, change English characters to Capital automatically5 y4 ~, V8 o# h) I. |3 D! ?
6)Add "Characters map input" window, when input text, can popup this window with context menu or Press F4 short key
& G' Y; g) r: w+ L* w) u7)Add new feature to Scale shade style parameters for selected objects through right context menu
' f% w2 B) M4 T8)Add new feature to align vertex automatically in Four Point Image Deformation plugin
$ A: s6 e& ?7 Z$ V: G8 v0 R( r: I9)Add new feature to scale shade style parameters automatically when convert layout between HD and SD
5 N4 C0 J, B2 H  G, _10)Add new feature to move multi selected vertexes in Four Point Image Deformation plugin9 s7 k- I6 c+ `+ a, P
11)Add a new separator symbol "Dot" for Number object0 W" q, k9 N8 x
12)Add new feature to reset all current key frame parameters to default values! H" w! R( ~# E4 S0 [
13)Add new feature to reset the editing values to default values in Edit control with double click
% x7 m# [% b0 A7 u: O9 K2 z; [14)Add new feature to template library, now, it can save the last icon size after program exits' B* i$ I: B6 U/ p
15)Add new feature to select the object in Edit View, Press the "SHIFT" key, and double click the child object in Group, you can enter into its editing mode directly 6 @6 `* z- p6 @2 a! E/ p
16)Add new feature to ungroup operation, you can erase the plugin from the object through Ungroup  operation
; J6 M$ ?5 V9 [( Y0 ?: g# M17)Add new feature to create a subtitle template, you can add a stay area for this template, when use this kind of template, software will zoom the effects in stay area only automatically
# c: g% }& Y6 K9 V18)The template library add a new icon to display the template has a stay area
& E. N5 t9 E. e: A19)In system option dialog, add a new Text page to configure the text input option, you can select a shortcut to switch the font properties to meet some special language input method, such as Mongolia
; U* C; C" c0 x. P( S# \* N20)When export Image sequence or VisTitle Movie or QuickTime, when you stop export, there is a Message box to prompt the user to delete the exported file or not % v8 K6 |! I! t2 x/ _
21)Add new feature to Font Combo Box, it had support a Tip text to display font name, it is useful for long name font 7 b! V' `0 h" ~2 d1 T4 x  l

1 |. G" o) d3 _' F: g$ B" V& fFixed Issues:
, ~% E" t! `, j2 n1)Fixed the issue that cannot save the background option0 x* N$ ?9 v) s9 m
2)Fixed the issue that smooth vertex is not good when editing Bezier curve2 @1 \- S; L- Q; x
3)Improve the Number and Clock object
9 A2 B# n$ r% [0 }4 x- k# T% |4)Fixed the issue that cannot active the window when click the window with Mouse Middle key6 k- @6 B4 `, ~4 z" }3 _0 O$ A
5)Fixed the issue about Windows7 KB2567680 update patch affect VisTitle working
) s  S' p3 M5 G4 L& \) D6)Fixed the issue that cannot save the UI size in some plugin & K5 L0 N! n/ H& p# j' y
7)Fixed the issue that Sync background features is not correct in some plugin! J0 l( x( a. |* {9 ^4 N  g- w5 I( C
8)Fixed the issue that cannot save the text as Unicode format% {& ~4 w: p+ A. b2 e
9)Improve some operations, and improve the performance and stability
" Q' a0 w- |% D! I+ E( F, H: M$ X7 n" X% [
PlugIn in EDIUS:& B" Z- w  {8 ^8 U. |' H9 j
1)Add new feature to enter into VisTitle main program directly when Double Click VisTitle layout clip with SHIFT pressed in EDIUS timeline $ F0 O4 L, V  Z
2)Add new feature to offset all subtitle lines timecode or selected subtitle lines timecode1 o9 \+ _5 K& d9 F/ _
3)Add new feature to Import or Export the subtitle absolute timecode
) K. x& `  o: L: z1 b, w; N4)Add new feature to export subtitle image sequence or movie with pixel ratio4 O% S5 E5 q4 [2 Y3 e" ?
5)Add a Text editing page in Layout Mini Editor, it is convenient to replace the large text content
9 E, r! Y' o) i2 R7 R$ H5 ]% Z( Y6)Add new feature to scale layout animation stay area only
6 U# T6 B2 Z) a$ ~7)Fixed the issue that it is not clear when exported title to video if this title was offset odd pixels in Y direction with EDIUS Layouter tool / q$ K3 {5 m6 G: ~
8)Improve the prompt when Clap subtitle timecode4 x3 @; [9 j5 e. s% P2 h9 I
9)Fixed the issue that cannot save the subtitle text to file with Unicode format3 x3 I! [. M7 ]& ]7 L) R/ N
10)Fixed the issues that it is not correct when pause the clap with "K" short key in subtitle editor" n) n) o* h; Y# Q5 e" y$ M. e
11)Fixed the issue that software did not process fail when Save As layout to a existed file
( K% V; f. I0 Q( w, t: f. E0 R3 r" H% q. i) u, M5 O
Version 1.6.1 & Z6 D& D7 b5 z: n: W4 H
Fixed issues:
% f% l- d* }- B. X+ z1) Fixed the issue that VisTitle cannot work after Windows 7 was updated with KB2567680.
7 K; }6 K: `* e) F% N, ]% W# {3 W) m9 H0 |( I
Fixed Issues9 s+ U. K1 G) ]' d
1) Improve the "Shine" effect, remove the "Black box" effect7 i0 L1 `8 h' F6 {
2) Fixed image sequences importing issue of MvMaker in some cases
* O' b/ @8 D. Q4 J; Q
9 F* u3 @8 r9 G+ a3 Z( uPlugIn in EDIUS4 R3 K, k* o8 J; s
1) Fixed the issue that cannot edit object in edit view with double click in layout mini editor" S6 w+ f8 e. E$ A# z* I6 L1 C
2) Fixed the issue that cannot edit text in edit view with double click in subtitle editor
/ M, p' ?9 U5 y! \- n3) Fixed crash issue of LensFlare effect in EDIUS 6.03( F, y% S/ `/ z4 c
4) Fixed the issue that some operations will crash EDIUS when editing timecode in layout mini editor
/ s6 {( c% m" `" _: ~" n
' r. ]0 B- V: Z) b9 VVersion 1.6.0
1 `0 p* `) |/ y# z: C4 ENew Features. d2 N" a& S) }* }; \" b
1)   Add a new plugin 2D Stroke Animation
  L( o, X% L! c8 O' Z# @7 ?; j2)   Add a new plugin Image Four-point Deformation
# |) o8 |2 {* f  ^  @* m% {. D3)   Add a new plugin Shadow
8 H5 g$ v( r% P; u0 D4)   Add support of OpenType font (*.otf)3 r, D( W, z6 O) Q$ W  a& ?3 o
5)   Add feature to export current layout as QuickTime movie, support exporting to image sequence or QuickTime movie in MvMaker' ]* l! u7 j5 y) M! s
6)   Effect drag and drop: the effect can be dragged from template library and dropped to timeline# K! M- i8 p) H& n- Z! I+ l
7)   Add indicator in edit view to display 4:3 / 13:9 / 14:9 area in 16:9 video project
, p3 q, @% \' d8 @8 r" Y8)   Add new feature to toggle animate for all parameters of effect with one button) S7 A8 c0 Y0 v% |, J/ |- }
9)   Add new feature to replace selected template in preset library with current editing layout
) B1 H! X$ z* L6 u10)  Middle button to pan the editing view. (Same function as Shift + right mouse before)3 C3 f6 C( ]! l: M- _- Z& A
11)  Add stay time setting in clock / timecode / number object
  ~9 |& I) a% G9 p3 S- S) m12)  Support inputting float value in start / end time of number object
, l, J! Q3 E. v. e13)  Add high quality quick preview feature in layout / subtitle / object template library
, ?4 j. ?+ U" r# Z. x14)  Add language setting in system option, now you can choose interface language
8 e, |! i  A1 o% ]" R15)  Add small text size in SD / HD setting in default setting, help on avoiding the issue that it looks too thin in some small texts7 K' y- E" K0 V8 N: R5 G6 u  t
16)  Add use path outline mask render option in default setting, to avoid rendering error in some Chinese fonts
# `! A* ]7 a' O" W' ^# |. y17)  Add import / export button in shader style template library panel
$ N9 A9 s. F# t2 V; l- s18)  Add spread parameter in shine effect
0 R: r* {* n; k% ~* A( n  ?2 X19)  Add reset display function in Karaoke plugin, to hold the lyric in the interluding4 v- G5 R/ \5 m
20)  Add close button in title bar of some plugin edit dialog
5 v* s$ c* \6 x5 P
( B$ z; J( B& `& @0 OFixed Issues( k2 G+ _/ F6 I' o0 J
1)   Improve the support for custom resolution project6 h" ?( b3 J& C2 D
2)   Improve the display quality in the font-select window) e7 u" L5 A+ Z7 B, I7 z0 v  N
3)   Enhance the find and replace function in text edit panel. You can replace contents using empty space, or replace the selected contents
, s+ v. Q3 Y+ E. U$ h' R4)   Fixed shader rendering issue in some cases
7 m) G: `1 W- x6 X; r$ z5)   Fixed issue that maximizing window in the 2nd monitor will cause the error when using 2 monitors
4 V5 j: i) Z" F0 U+ y* U1 B8 q; e6)   Operational efficiency of Karaoke plugin is improved
& M* `$ M) e( b2 P; M3 \" q7)   Fixed UI issues in some NVIDIA card systems on Windows XP
+ O+ B& ]& q6 p' Q( J6 Z/ |2 j8)   Fixed issue that update of navigator windows was delay in some cases( A7 R$ g  O/ M3 k
9)   Fixed issue that created push-back object? size and result is not match after scale / rotate in magic composite plugin7 ^: x% }# z  _' l
10)  Fixed issue that playing is not correct of counting-down-clock object in NTSC video format; C0 }4 _) D; u8 X5 I+ N
11)  Fixed rendering issue of multiple overlapping effects in some cases
% p; l) h9 E  Y5 T) L! a
3 w( Q& D: M( o/ v( o# m4 |% T2 wPlugIn in EDIUS% h1 J$ K& V* P* c1 `
1)   Add support for EDIUS XRE, I9 U' x, \1 X) T
2)   Add display absolute timecode option in subtitle editor in EDIUS 6% j9 p- u" d" Q3 |1 a4 \3 X
3)   Add feature that Karaoke plugin? background can be synchronized with EDIUS when scrabbling the timeline cursor
( q" {" x6 B1 h9 @+ N" e# m# l4)   Add set subtitle align ruler dialog in subtitle dialog, and more sensitive of subtitle align ruler now
. H  ]3 a3 q9 ]4 e5)   Add remove lines without timecode function in subtitle editor
) D0 e5 W5 _( J1 J/ U6)   Add feature that if the in timecode of current subtitle line is earlier than the out point of previous one, the previous out point will be changed to 1 frame ahead of the
5 V. l* B" J% q9 f: e, d3 u
' U4 ?/ j9 C0 b) ^$ b- N. m, Icurrent in point automatically when clapping subtitle. But it will be given up if leading to illegal result& k  E7 I, C) |7 [' J
7)   Fixed issue that timecode displaying wrong when import SubRip file in subtitle editor in some video format of EDIUS project* y4 j2 v0 v; [1 t0 S$ E( l% X
8)   Fixed video format updating issue of some titles when EDIUS 5 project setting is changed9 B; p1 n: x* @, d+ D: z5 g
9)   Fixed rendering issue of layout file without any objects in EDIUS
, i" ]- K* ?# `7 ~2 ]4 L9 e10)  Improve the stability while double clicking subtitle file in EDIUS bin( v/ C' l5 S$ Z
11)  Fixed issue that it appears 2 icons when creating title in the EDIUS bin
7 s; P4 B% P( ~% a1 @6 i12)  Fixed issue that the length of the title won? be updated in the timeline after it is modified 6 e2 q1 F' j. @2 y

! ^4 Q- d' k7 y- x- T1 I0 b6 n0 QVersion 1.5.4 " x( y1 \4 u# T0 V
Fixed issues
9 u' U% ^' ^8 t7 a1)Fixed issue that music playing incorrect of Karaoke plugin in some cases$ J; @1 g1 `  O, h# G3 |
2)Fixed issue that edit-view display incorrect after zooming in of  Karaoke plugin in some cases; d% B+ s1 I' F( H9 G$ h- W! f/ y
3)Music playing performance improved of Karaoke plugin
% \$ l0 x2 @1 Y# u* Q1 Q1 v4)"Auto Fill Char Space" option in Karaoke plugin now checked by default, and can remember last setting
0 t6 M9 g, @6 W+ A2 W/ M& X; k1 D5)Fixed stability issue of opening text file that contain some specific characters in Karaoke9 k5 x2 N3 r  H
6)Fixed playing issue of opening some mp3 file in Karaoke
' y+ g, Y$ O8 j$ f2 x7)Fixed issues that GUI is not updated correctly when resizing the plugin editor GUI! s! D7 B* Y& g4 P; _0 `
8)Fixed issues that 3D transform keyframe is not correct when convert layout to some video format; c( i3 i4 l* F8 x

. @3 i2 ^& @7 e) rPlugin in EDIUS/ m7 V  ]' Q! s, x5 t7 X3 {
1)Fixed rendering issue of subtitle clapping in some NTSC format projects
4 z1 h; m2 J0 o6 g) A! X: ^( P1 V+ T2)Fixed issue that VisTitle cannot exit normally after EDIUS had exited(when EDIUS was running, to change window theme, then exit EDIUS)
7 O( f7 b: |3 c& h$ D3 M8 o4 ^3)Fixed preview issue of dynamic texture in EDIUS 6
0 j+ o0 E8 e, r7 W$ t$ Z* E' p4)Length of timeline view in subtitle editor now changed to maximum length of subtitle clip and subtitles content
8 n' m# A* R( v5)Fixed issues about locate the subtitle sentence with EDIUS timeline position is not correct in some cases$ Y* @/ g/ [( o( c  u1 {" B
6)Fixed issue that cannot offset the subtitle sentence in subtitle timeline editor in some cases
6 s6 c" R  S9 P3 q* `4 F
6 I8 W( c1 t+ u7 K4 pVersion 1.5.22 |. h; n6 ?- u8 f
New Features! \/ w0 f1 y8 x3 Q" B* \
01)Add a new plugin-Magic Composite
- B- S/ @, Y/ A02)Add a new plugin-Text Kerning/Leading Animation
, O- k& z/ i$ r03)Add a new plugin-Text Path Animation
2 S$ G5 ~( D4 O8 r9 o/ g* F% y04)Add a new plugin-Image Slide Show
4 J. Q& X+ ]0 N1 A( s- d05)Add a new plugin-Karaoke, s& E. X6 c" ~7 M0 g1 s
06)Add a new title Object-Timecode3 {/ s% w( K- o! _+ K0 s
07)Add a new effect-Explode7 Q' H- ^) r0 N% w# X+ a
08)Add a new effect-Intersect( m- p  j2 J, C- d2 k! m, x
09)Add new text font mode and fill mode for fit non-standard fonts
# W7 l) ^3 U7 C  I" ^! m10)Add custom video resolution choosing to System Format select dialog
+ Z$ ~& M* h0 K1 j) c11)Add double click left mouse button to select entire word while editing text( [- o1 E( X8 X* W; x2 @8 X  I
12)Add navigation function when editing area large than client window
5 w) |% [  |' B& s13)Add trim spaces function in text Object  o" V5 s" J' ^9 M4 q. r" i: x
4 d0 {& V6 m* Y2 T, y9 F. N5 P
Fixed issues
, M! g+ I$ Z: s& L! U6 k. Y, E) z01)System paste function removed
: N0 l, _3 h& t& I02)Automatic trim useless characters of multi-line text when creating text automaticly
0 l0 f8 O7 z7 c3 b/ }2 A03)Fixed issue that not stable when select part of content in curve text Object
& W; }' O5 P" {1 ^6 O04)Fixed issues that display not correctly when check Clip in Page Curl or Page Turn effect' y, C5 D) s- X9 _+ Q0 d/ N
05)Fixed issue that timecode is wrong when use Export Current Layout As Movie# o8 S! C  @  O
06)Fixed issue about copy a keyframe
7 v4 R8 D' c2 K1 }07)Fixed display issue when hiding timeline track′s head
9 \- J5 I( S- Y( p, n% e1 `08)Fixed display issue of template library/ s$ O# l5 R# U. P8 A( z! |
09)Improved performance of template library( p$ H4 o, X4 h; c
10)Fixed display issue of number Object0 B0 ?3 j3 e8 ]- y/ K# |
11)Fixed display issue of keyframe in text path animation plugin! C' T# ~" M2 P* I6 u9 b
12)Fixed issue that applying picture is wrong when video resolution changed4 Z# n" d2 K5 Y- U: T6 [
13)Fixed issue that background preview doesn′t update in system options
, i3 u2 z0 j5 K
2 d' j2 L8 S7 H, P8 U* t/ `1 [PlugIn in EDIUS# D! W+ @6 d& O3 P! M. M
01)Add support for EDIUS 6
: ~& v* [6 e' Y( C: V! m4 w02)Add SubRip (SRT) and 2 additional formats in Import and Export function of SubTitle editor4 y! c; g6 r1 e
03)Add Apply Effect function in template library of SubTitle editor
# V2 R: o+ J1 C- A7 }04)Add 3 align buttons in SubTitle editor, which can modify align property of SubTitle and align it to guide lines
$ ?  e: p( @* u& }  e2 [05)Modify default action to Apply Current when double click left mouse button in template library of SubTitle editor  o& F7 _) S) s2 [4 b' q' ?
06)Fixes stability issues in EDIUS 6* p6 T4 u9 v# N0 b; `
07)Fixed issue that sometimes popup EDIUS Windows is not found message when program closing% ]2 ?+ {2 `) E" x; @- |1 I" W
  B; a. \9 p/ N0 y4 ]( M
Version 1.2.0.03 G8 P6 H4 L( j5 c
New Features/ q" O3 I: v7 _( l- p" _$ w
01)Add a new shape Object-Paint stroke line
5 ]% M3 `% t5 n! Y: [2 G: _: p) c6 V02)Add a new title Object-Clock, be displayed with number format (00:00:00) or quartz clock4 g" Z1 U$ u6 V0 _1 b$ G
03)Add a new title Object - Number
6 [3 w8 h) v# M# d0 v. ~04)Add feature to play text char by char or line by line with a random mode
; u; e. C8 d5 q0 K/ M( E05)Add a new effect - Laser
2 ^7 X* k% A5 j( r" b) W+ J06)Add support to mark in or out point in timeline, set customize marker,or import marker from EDIUS,Add support to play titles between in and out point with short key Shift+Spacebar
; w+ @4 A1 [/ X* v" ^+ y. x3 m07)Improve the play control UI, and add a button to play timeline from beginning
4 Z: N9 P9 w1 ~  e( ~08)Add support to set the default color palette to be RGB model or HSB model in system preference dialog, ]8 `% w  t$ V- {, ]; l( Z# |; _
09)Add support to let the timecode control to display timecode or frames,configure it with context menu in control
% ~$ q  y8 S8 ]0 h- }: H10)Add support to save as current editing project (*.vtproj) to layout file sequences (*.vtlayout)8 F. }# J; i% l9 {

$ _# V. \0 q. Q( B2 n. l: n, O, [6 @4 w& sFixed issues
  y2 Z! c: B$ s7 }, U$ Y1)When creating a new title Object,it will not inherit the dynamic texture option of last Object,will use default option (unchecked)
: O1 Q. m' P' f% |2)Improve the performance of timeline when playing3 q% z, Y' s+ x4 T6 s; P
3)Improve the system format select user interface,will provide custom format in next version& u# C* ?( X) t9 P" s& o( ]$ K
4)Optimize the used resource for title template library,improve the stability" @0 g% z: Q$ b- k5 K' x9 B
5)Modify some parameter value range to be suitable with HD project,such as Roll auto-layout parameters,whose value range is changed from 0 to 500  [0 C- W7 {3 @. g  A* P# x5 t
6)Fixed issues about the memory leak when we use pick color tool- b* e. i& o3 {6 E8 f* J  q
7)Fixed issues that edit control does not work correctly when VisTitle program UI is located in second monitor
3 O' g* \- `0 `; i: l* y: }5 T3 B: r: q$ ]% \, `$ ^4 \* D9 j
PlugIn in EDIUS
" k1 e2 N( `1 l% K* E7 k, j1)Fixed some issues to support EDIUS 5.54 [1 Z7 ]& I# M0 i3 d
2)Fixed issues about that Error message box when we go back to EDIUS5.5 after editing layout in mini-editor or main program
( f, F) _8 g. Y7 d- J3)Add support to give a option chance to save current editing layout as a still image or as a animation title clips when user exit VisTitle main program
% T+ r7 g2 C3 u6 L$ i; }/ w4)Add support to use short key Alt+S or Alt+Shift+S to save current layout as a animation title when user exit VisTitle main program) ^7 X8 ]" B/ ^% G9 ], I
5)Add a option to use Spacebar short key only in SubTitle editor. o4 O: r) ?  Q/ c
6)Add support to customize the fade effect duration in SubTitle editor,default duration is five frames5 f/ w( G* R$ u9 N
7)Improve the performance and stability of title template library
5 x$ {- `- }0 Z9 O% u0 E
% z; k) X+ T. e4 HVersion 1.1.0.3
4 e( a0 R$ T3 K" D' h; _6 YNew Features5 a, K6 d! j% P6 d+ o# L
01)Add support to show all the keyframeable parameters on the track,it is convenient to adjust key frame,Improved timeline operation
+ t* R7 d9 T% v2 X$ ^/ H  g02)Add feature to export title layout animation to image sequence files or VisTitle Movie files1 R: p+ ~& v4 t
03)Add feature to customize the default up/down scale mode when (we auto)loading the title layout or project.There are three options, such as stretch,pan & scan and letter box
: t0 t$ m. _6 a04)Enhance the graphic Object′s right-click menu,such as mirror the shapes,reset text distortion and align the selections
/ u# v7 e7 w. G9 u# d' ~$ o: E* `05)Add feature to shade text line by line to meet the requirement of creating the title in Arabic.
+ [; a0 t/ q" e# z9 i06)Add support to link width and height UI when adjust zooming in 3D transform panel
1 a9 ]$ h4 ~; m0 S2 S8 D6 e% ?& o07)Add support to allow the adjustment of individual character′s property in the text Object list view panel* M" c2 Q  R; f( M
08)Add support to copy the serial number from About Dialog8 ~0 `" {& `- ]  ~1 M+ U) _$ E+ Y
09)Add a new shortcut:Ctrl+0 for fitting the editing viewer to actual size1 E7 ~9 g- s) o) r* D
10)Fuzzy search is available in the Flag Object property panel
' Y% P: H: G9 G3 y$ i7 n; O# `11)Add feature to display a dynamic title flag in template library# v: D5 z( x) W+ V' A& c
12)Add feature to select layout cell through context menu in layout list view
" E9 }/ W0 h; R0 t, s8 g5 b13)Stop playing back when clicking any place of interface- I+ e* t" z& B( G& Q
14)Allow to rename the template in template library using context menu Allow to save the template as still image mode in template library using context menu% V# \" l! W& I
15)Support non-uniform scale of selection.+ n' c) f# G# e8 Z; S+ a3 i, l
16)Add feature to scale Object with fixed ratio when hold ALT,select a Object,hold ALT,in Object moveable area,pressed mouse and move down or up" M, Q$ _: K# o7 R1 k) J/ y, @
17)Improved the effects of distort text template$ X% e" }7 T2 a" V
18)Improved editing performance,Improved Objects selector
) Z5 p# k8 k! \$ Y) b; o1 P, c0 V4 a
Fixed issues  n+ u% k( _; C7 Z2 U2 _& z
1) Fixed issues with UI translation and some UI layout
4 Z. _4 u! |: d8 T- T9 ^2 ^" T# H$ V2) Fixed issues that sometimes the main window size can′t be restored correctly after be changed.4 x& C& S. I+ x* O+ ?+ E, D1 \/ v
3) Fixed display issues with dual monitors.0 h- s- e$ c' U  T2 N! T" L
4) Fixed issues that sometimes it will launch 2 program processes.
/ p( }: T8 ~5 h" A6 n- B. |5) Fixed display issues in Windows 7/Vista system.
- Q' f" Z0 v' \5 R; a# o2 T6) Fixed issues that it is hard to select Objects when they overlap together.; i! j- _0 p2 s: o6 r& x2 b5 u7 e
7) Fixed issues that some layouts can′t be scaled properly to fit the HD/SD project.
3 X0 v8 \+ c. u- {8) Fixed issues with dynamic texture rendering when 3D view matrix was changed: G- Q  D% L; J( \
9) Fixed issues with Objects auto layout in scroll creation
0 r6 J; M7 W1 ~0 W! Y! B/ W
7 \% g! K" S0 tPlugIn in EDIUS9 M8 l1 K: D3 G1 E$ ?0 T
New Features/ V4 |# n. q7 N- h
01)Add feature to resize the Layout Mini Editor panel freely- n! {  K2 a8 w/ H
02)Add feature to quick select all text Object in the Layout Mini Editor UI4 t" n7 O& M+ o
03)An option that whether to show prompt time code errors when closing the subtitle editor is available in the option dialog
4 s* a0 W- h% `5 ]1 W6 |0 _04)Add feature to prompt auto save subtitle or not while closing subtitle editor, which can be customed in option dialog( A4 `- T& ]' Z, `  }. k
05)Add feature to restore the subtitle interface with T hotkey+ K0 p6 K1 x6 p( V9 e( E6 g
06)Add features to delete the empty subtitle text line automatically8 ]2 U0 j4 a6 P9 W: }6 W
07)Add support to export subtitle animation to image sequence files
" c* P+ {7 _) e" k4 D08)Add feature to align the multi-line subtitle text
2 [: G$ I7 K( a09)Add support to open/import text files with dropFrame or Non-dropFrame timecode
, _2 W5 H$ ]- Z8 B; p10)Add support to import text files with single timecode or in-out timecode
- d  P. Q0 R6 V  I% `1 v11)Link the dropFrame/Non-dropFrame timecode settings in EDIUS and VisTitle.
! }+ X: X  g- l8 t8 ^' g, Y12)Add feature to auto save as layout file when using hotkey Ctrl+Shift+S,
, K, n9 S4 n  }$ ^Now the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+S is auto save as. Remove the old Save as shortcut accordingly.8 p, X' C. g' L0 N" ]8 x
" G$ P' R! ?& k6 I8 e- h8 I/ F
Fixed issues
( `  H. n* e, k' p5 p9 C: ?01)Fixed some issues with NTSC 16:9& H/ j3 G  s' S9 \" Z9 X
02)Fixed issues with multi layout be created in VisTitle which be launched from EDIUS7 ~' w- a3 u9 B5 H5 J( m- O' O
03)Fixed issues with some hotkey Ctrl+N and Ctrl+O in VisTitle which be launched from EDIUS, cannot do these operations
% D. O3 U( h$ X04)Fixed issues with applying double subtitle line template
3 }( O' d- |0 v' Y05)Fixed issues with add shade style to template library in SubTitle Editor! b: v8 P- E; N- G' V! S. X
06)Fixed issues with Paste by line functions in SubTitle Editor2 n& \8 C! J% O" g& F( r- u
07)Fixed issues with cross line always be showed in VisTitle
6 F& L1 Q' v, N' r; x; A( k08)Fixed issues with resizing EDIUS title template dialog after VisTitle had be launched from EDIUS' K! ^) Z4 @/ K* F) I
09)Fixed some button tip translation issues
# i# A( R* w& j% ]10)Improved SubTitle text editor control
- J0 L8 ]4 D5 {* p, K) F& g11)Fixed issues that the editing view won′t be resized.
: s3 b9 ~7 G5 L' ]8 y, R- O0 M1 \12)Fixed issues with import multi line symbols.
4 z0 s& O2 J. N2 x( e$ C* g13)Fixed issues that the IN point timecode of first subtitle line can′t be modified when entering SubTitleEditor- m! }/ V" J) G$ S0 O# x
14)Fixed issues with real time preview when undo/redo subtitle effect mode action
$ M8 a& Z/ ]0 d2 V9 @* y) J3 I$ C3 w! o15)Fixed issues when saving as layout files, its default path should be in EDIUS Project/Title.
% y: F& `' \: n9 J; o! ^) z16)Fixed issues that EDIUS can′t support some movie file from VisTitle which is not 4:3 and 16:9
& B( G- L! _- Z) ]! |17)Fixed issues that EDIUS TitlerMixer can′t be applied to the Layout clips.* f% a% x7 M: L
18)Fixed issues that the search filter didn′t support the VisTitle clip in the EDIUS Bin.$ J% i2 p+ ?1 l
19)Fixed some interface display issues in Windows 7
' T. U: s. a3 |20)Fixed issues with UI translation and some UI layout5 H" F3 m- K/ s7 |6 a3 S0 t
21)Fixed issues that sometimes the main window size can′t be restored correctly after be changed.
* \2 ^' o  E8 D+ c* M) x3 _22)Fixed display issues with dual monitors.6 U% {, Y* f$ J3 h* F' L
23)Fixed issues that sometimes it will launch 2 program processes.) O% @# Y+ F2 B4 m! k
24)Fixed display issues in Windows 7/Vista system.; X) R, J; Z4 D* |0 B( K+ U" Q
25)Fixed issues that it is hard to select Objects when they overlap together.
* s  ~! {  n5 S* \8 k9 w5 l) t2 S26)Fixed issues that some layouts can′t be scaled properly to fit the HD/SD project.
4 n4 v8 ?' [4 s& l: y# v+ C$ F27)Fixed issues with dynamic texture rendering when 3D view matrix was changed
* y( Q+ X+ V2 ?/ B28)Fixed issues with Objects auto layout in scroll creation
4 U' v0 P7 P( O1 q2 q: J0 `8 Q& f3 y& X
Homepage:http://www.vistitle.com/products.asp?pid=1- ]5 @/ C; }9 d* X$ i

3 M2 ^! U- s. @1 D/ V8 ~; s$ ~- z, F9 W
/ K6 e; I% V/ }5 ]  ]

H/ L. j% F: Y! u- I
" f  m0 {* ~4 e  X" o
. C; Y* s7 U* p# G; D0 |3 E$ U5 u* T6 R- Z3 ]
, }' f& H: ^! Q5 m8 C$ i
7 E. E0 M; `8 {( N; w
分流地址:
, x# ~1 s( m1 @5 j* @  ]6 H8 `0 M% @VisTitle 1.5.4 Full.zip
- G) Z- p0 J7 A+ P( BVisTitlesetup 2.3.5.zip, L" n: G0 u6 C
VisTitlesetup 2.5.0.0.rar) K* I3 V* ~" a9 J3 |' @' x/ `
VisTitleSetup1.2_ENG_Update.zip
/ U3 J+ |2 S5 V$ O6 V7 X1 o/ YVisTitleSetup1.5.4_ENG_Update.zip
3 Q8 D& Q% I- q- J  gVisTitleSetup1.5_ENG_Trial.zip( u( \* U- q6 G) c
VisTitleSetup1.6.1_ENG_Update.zip) q" g2 y  c/ |" P
VisTitleSetup1.6_ENG_Full.zip! M. ]/ f( C1 W% Z) V1 l
VisTitleSetup1.6_ENG_Update.zip9 F/ e  w0 p5 I/ Z5 {+ @/ B
VisTitleSetup1.85_ENG_Update.zip% H) W" ^4 W( ?+ g( k1 t
VisTitleSetup1.87_ENG_Update.zip
. M6 g) i! P& ?9 p" _VisTitleSetup2.0_ENG_Full.zip
) {( d- Z; b* h- h$ C" cVisTitleSetup2.1.0 Full.rar4 h6 [0 y- c# ~- c& t0 r+ T" W
VisTitleSetup2.1.0 Full.rar
' x( ~. ~8 _, d+ B3 P- y/ C; aVisTitleSetup2.10_ENG_Full.zip
9 T/ S% ~! y: YVisTitleSetup2.10_ENG_Update.zip4 e* D7 s& b+ c& r: H
VisTitleSetup2.31_ENG_Full.zip- D7 k1 w! @& H  ?9 L" L/ b3 V/ S
VisTitleSetup2.31_ENG_Update.zip
# `. q; p( b4 ~, f& a# `VisTitleSetup2.35_ENG_Update.zip
3 C7 _! z6 t+ K0 s7 U6 W4 RVisTitleSetup2.50a_ENG_Full.zip
/ g* }" T+ x4 c# v" wVisTitleSetup2.606_ENG_Full.zip% C& a5 z4 j! R+ t5 }& Z
VisTitleSetup2.606_ENG_Update.zip5 W7 v. j* D; E! L% u& j0 F9 |, s
VisTitleSetup2.60_ENG_Full.zip0 a) }' Q7 q0 D4 `. t
VisTitleSetup2.700_ENG.zip- g0 T! \% P4 p2 A9 p+ P4 [# v) X
VisTitleSetup2.800_ENG.zip
0 T6 T+ Y* e0 D( [1 DVisTitleSetup2.805_ENG.zip
7 ]7 Z4 p% _% jVisTitleSetup2.850_ENG.zip
" y9 n2 U+ @( Q) x  d+ q+ o1 MVisTitleSetup2.901_ENG_Full.rar - n" a* w5 j3 u% o: V- f& Y
VisTitleSetup2.956_ENG_Full.rar
( m" w0 e4 E5 B# Y2 p. }0 k' Q8 g* D8 [

/ ^. [- a9 n8 t; }) Z) W(访问密码:702844)5 C9 H7 J7 V9 s! W
高速分流" i, ?0 f6 b3 r! Z7 a$ j
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
3 V) b& Z" @6 E# S; V

# _) T, ~$ Z* R8 i* B7 I2 y8 o9 e9 [官方地址
- J& H9 I7 \3 r% A0 ~+ I& g3 s
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
. ]2 n* O  G! _8 U7 C7 @+ e

6 t" M& @- x$ l$ i

本帖子中包含更多资源