后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[After Effects] Mettle FreeForm Pro v2.0 for After Effects CS6/CC (Win64)

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-27 08:03:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Mettle FreeForm Pro v1.5 for After Effects CS6/CC (Team V.R)6 }. e) a1 n; E4 i
Program Type: AE-plugin
! P4 U' i* V5 v' z6 C9 p$ o2 {0 M2 dRelease Date:August 3, 2013
8 w; P6 b& K% n' v5 L; GHomepage: www.mettle.com/freeform-pro/
- F7 w, K) N2 l5 FRequirements: Win64, After Effects CS6/CC, h& r. P2 G1 [" @5 K# g( f
File Size: 2Mb) v$ ~/ x" e( p& \" \9 o! r

9 I7 N0 t# s* D- W- I  S- m6 K- r6 P/ KFreeForm Pro uses Mettle’s proprietary 3D engine for lightning fast, high quality renders. This architecture allows us to introduce features that were never possible before. Create amazing 3D shape morphs via familiar 2D filters in After Effects. FreeForm Pro generates all geometry on the fly, right in the AE comp window. Download the project files to see just how easy it is to create stunning shape morphs with FreeForm Pro. Take your motion graphics to the next level.
! n" K( ?- m0 y; \  M, D3 L0 {0 c- ^/ ?, c, l
One of the most powerful aspects of After Effects is how robust their SDK is and what that allows third party developers to create for After Effects. The creative combination of tools has always intrigued me and I am always fascinated to see how customers use our products in combination with other offerings. In this case niside.fr uses Revision FX "re:Flex" + FreeForm to create one of the most impressive and seamless morphing sequences I have ever seen. Re:Flex was used for the body alignments and face morphing while Mettle’s Freeform handled all the clothes folding (shirts tearing apart, jacket wrapping and so on..).
  ^! ^( I2 @9 Z% m4 ?. D% q& W' l7 H$ [
You no longer need to use convoluted techniques and work arounds to achieve what is made easy with FreeForm Pro’s true 3D features including the industry’s fastest and most advanced 3D displacement mapping algorithms.
* k- v* P3 R& m9 [- G- l. Z4 j! \' g  T2 ?3 M3 \* p
FreeForm Pro is an excellent complement to Mocha Pro for 2D to Stereo 3D conversions. Speed ease of use and the advanced 3D displacement mapping in FreeForm Pro help to bring incredible depth and control to your stereo 3D projects.

% s7 a% U& v& t  O( u  v+ y. Y4 V' v. B! n' z# O, E: O
From practical through to artistic applications FreeForm Pro is a creative powerhouse. All that speed and technology results in freedom. Freedom to create, to experiment to attain a new level of creativity and spontaneity. Combine and use filters and plug-ins that ship with After Effects or others like you never dreamed possible. Download some of the free project to see just how easy it is. Open up new creative possibilities with FreeForm Pro.

; ~/ n' B2 M# o6 \+ \* X
  T8 J* Y0 R& n6 k) @Render animated 3D water from a still! FreeForm Pro uses Mettle’s proprietary 3D engine and employs advanced 3D displacement mapping algorithms — similar to those used in movies such as Avatar, The Matrix, Inception etc. FreeForm Pro’s rendering allows for a high level of realism. Features include Depth renders and Reflection mapping. FreeForm Pro can claim the tightest integration into AE’s 3D controls. Work with a familiar U.I. quickly and efficiently.. U  M8 `9 y8 v- `: N. q
  |9 h" l4 j% o. {. k5 u# B5 `
Version 1.5 New Features:
+ x% J( h( g( T6 Q; _% r- FRESNEL: Add the fresnel lens phenomenon to your work. Create additional 3D materials, like water and glass.
" E- t. D5 o' Z, Y9 p6 `. D) e* y- DISPLACEMENT MAP CHANNELS: Isolate different regions on your 3D model, and give them different reflections and finishes.
+ ]" Q  i/ }  g% ^2 w8 C/ A" z3 U- DISPLACEMENT MAP NOISE: Easier to create natural-looking organic surfaces and animations using mathematical algorithms instead of additional geometry. Is a great complement to displacement maps.. ]* R1 o0 a" Y+ L* W
- ADDITIONAL REFLECTION MAPPING CONTROLS: More built in features for much more control over reflections.
' C3 [5 R8 v8 T, m; S! e% T" t% P- ANIMATEABLE SUBDIVISIONS: Control the amount of geometry in your 3D model. Add more geometry for extreme close-ups in your animation, and diminish the geometry for long-shots of the same model.
; Y7 s. A& ^  C- NEW ENVIRONMENT SECTION: Create natural phenomena like fog and mist with no additional rendering time." C( Z' B- V& u$ P* x- G, s8 ^
- 3D BLENDING MODES: True 3D blending (transfer) modes built-in at many levels.
; m5 p  B5 T! e' I/ w9 A$ ?
, i+ k  _1 _- J* v1 M' {- f3 ^Regular Features:( r. R+ _$ g% I  |  a, o
- 3D Mesh Warp - Bend and distort on x, y, z. Up to 400 control points.
8 ?/ H. e- j6 a9 O- The Generator: A Built-in particle system.
6 H9 n; D! r( [% d6 W- 3D Displacement Mapping: Use a grayscale image to deform your layer in 3D space.+ Z. P* e, i% c4 {- l; f7 L
- 3D Shape Morphs - Transform from one shape to another.5 b- N7 d$ R4 b1 q/ W

7 V# \! }( ~2 s) i7 ?5 WInterface controls:# _; m. w. P' O) c: p" z
- Use expressions and trackers on control points ; e# C0 |2 j9 C0 B
- Depth maps that work with other plug-ins   f+ o% l4 V4 Q4 u2 _9 F
- Reflection mapping Shadow Casting5 z$ |, V8 K$ r

; |8 d- b! G" v& A* e  S5 p2 d8 aFreeForm Pro: Free Project Files >>/ h4 v7 s9 g4 P" d+ H! ~6 I8 i7 z. X
Tutorials: FreeForm Pro >>
: d3 X2 ^. i; B5 G7 D
$ _' h+ f2 T2 [4 G% HSystem Requirements: ( Q! D1 ^7 J: N2 {
- After Effects CS5 (or later)
- y* v6 r1 P' a- GPU (Display Card with 1GB of VRAM (or higher)
: W8 O1 T, t9 {$ v( y! W8 J# j- 512mb of VRAM will suffice but our products really sing on cards with 1GB of VRAM or higher.2 \. ]& ~' n% f" p, z' U& ]/ X

& l3 {2 s' j( u2 {3 D  i' T! C9 G& m
: \$ j: v6 w( |8 D8 QDownload:
. j& X# [! f% MMettle FreeForm Pro & ShapeShifter v1.5.zip
% L- \- g5 a3 @  j8 X0 FMettle FreeForm Pro & ShapeShifter v2.0.zip* M# ^7 |& y6 o
Mettle Plugins bundle v1.8.exe
" R' X) b4 m, R6 O7 B' |9 v

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 04:15