找回密码
 立即注册

FilmLight Baselight for Nuke 5.3.14992

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-29 17:51:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: FilmLight Baselight for Nuke 8/9/10 v4.4.8926( l% X6 Z" h8 K$ v: q/ i
Program Type: NUKE Plug-In
0 j* |$ Q1 B3 D3 Q, i2 U) ^Developer: FilmLight Ltd.9 A  I1 Q! e; z' H% k
Homepage: www.filmlight.ltd.uk/products/editions/range_ed/index_ed.php#BaselightNUKE( a3 D4 R5 d4 g3 F: _! J
Release Date: 17.12.2016
  s% r2 B1 X$ V/ j; HInterface Language: English
3 {: ^) E) t  u" n  X3 OPlatform: The Foundry Nuke 8,9,10,10.56 u  S" C2 m. Y; @$ I8 c. D
File Size: 104.13Mb / 104.15Mb / 104.12Mb% M" b  s/ K- X: f; z) @/ g

7 v8 Z  K& B- ^Baselight for NUKE seamlessly incorporates the world’s best colour correction system directly within your NUKE VFX suites. It provides a comprehensive subset of the powerful grading tools and features available on full Baselight systems, giving you an intuitive, high quality and flexible colour correction solution.
8 z3 B. p2 |. h/ s1 ^9 [+ n7 V7 r1 A2 B4 F
Baselight Editions provide the same core toolset as full Baselight systems, with the same graphical user interface but as a software-only package which can be incorporated into an existing NLE or VFX workstation. This approach delivers the high quality grading tools of Baselight and Truelight colour management directly into your workstation, and as the Editions share the same data structures as the full Baselight systems, projects can be seamlessly transferred and shared between users and facilities.
; z8 q/ Q7 t# X2 n3 _. a5 D' b+ B% K9 a/ R
Key Features/ f) B7 ?/ W* `( t
• Read or render grades without purchase—perfect for collaboration with departments or facilities that don’t use or don’t need the full creative control of Baselight.
, U4 K* K1 S( M: d• Unlimited primary and secondary grades within a single effects layer.
1 {" \* V# k" I! Y( E. D! T# c• Full Baselight grading tools including Film Grade, Video Grade, Curve Grade, Hue Shift and Six Vector.
' P! X3 g9 O" b- i( I• Effects filters including Gaussian Blur, Median, Soften.
1 o8 W; K8 [& @* v* }• Built-in per-layer matte generation using HSL, RGB, Luminance and 3D keyers combined with unlimited, animatable soft-edged bezier shapes.
/ Q% d, L  b  ]% J5 h• Comprehensive matte refinement tools./ B% ]% F4 g  r
• Full keyframe animation of all Baselight parameters.
. U' I; {7 y8 _0 r• Grade scratchpad with instant grade recall/comparison.+ k4 V7 y. N" S. f+ }; e
• Blend the output of a previous layer into the current layer easily by any amount you choose.
; m8 V; P7 a1 {/ U  L6 }1 r! ]• Full support for grade import and export using the the FilmLight BLG file format.' G. |- L8 I3 K  v
• Truelight Colour Spaces for the most accurate colour space conversions.9 Z0 O, D$ N6 P4 u
• UI includes colour-managed viewer with layer and matte selection providing fully interactive feedback." E) N* |6 G- R( K
• Built-in precision histogram for accurate control of levels, and GPU scopes including Vectorscope, RGB Parade, YCbCr Parade and Luma Waveform./ ^" u; l4 V( o
• Supports the Slate grading control surface along with the Avid Artist Color and the Tangent Element and Wave panels.0 Y: p$ g5 D  d% _! C
• Part of a fully integrated end-to-end FilmLight workflow.7 y% n3 J7 ^& {0 A. L0 M

. q5 c" _* N& w• Maximum Flexibility, Maximum Efficiency
* o+ d0 D1 d0 S- w/ y' ZWhen you’re reviewing VFX dailies with your clients or your team, you don’t have to wait to get graded shots back from the colour suite—or waste time applying a ‘simple’ grade that doesn’t accurately preview the final look.( `6 l2 I) v4 p3 g% u
Baselight for NUKE gives you real-world, complex grades right within NUKE, including spatial operations such as shapes, Temporal Degrain and Add Grain, and keyframes for grades that change over time.
+ a& y5 T+ Y' F  N# ZBy seeing the full grade in context, you can spend time optimising the important factors for a shot and ignore those elements that the final grade would make unnecessary.
! z8 N. S' u" E4 V! cThis simple, effective workflow is based around the Baselight Grade file (BLG).
  W$ i  o0 ~( s) A. |# m' t" ~& b
Baselight Grade File (BLG) support
! T7 Z6 w2 c, }% jBaselight for NUKE supports the FilmLight BLG file format. The BLG is a multi-track OpenEXR file that you can use to create, transfer and review looks. When we use the term ‘look’, we’re not just talking about a LUT or a restricted grade—the look within the BLG is the full creative intent.2 ]8 k5 S8 ]/ B, C( z" {
The small and portable BLG data file enables looks to be exchanged with all Baselight systems as well as Daylight and FLIP. The workflow is completely bi-directional so grades can be created externally and brought into Baselight for NUKE or taken from NUKE back to the colour suite.# v$ O2 a5 `9 p; s( M! o+ e
Baselight for NUKE allows you to view—or to render—grades passed between departments within BLG files without purchase— directly from the properties panel of the Baselight node. It’s the perfect solution for collaboration with colleagues or facilities that don’t have Baselight, or that don’t need complete creative control of the look.: |6 K/ }! M+ i: Y" ^" u* Q/ s1 i
The full licence for Baselight for NUKE, which can be purchased directly from the software or from the web store, allows you to modify the grade with the power of the Baselight core toolset if you need to.
. @* N+ k: F! P9 l( f- M& _0 M/ b7 L+ T8 `6 O
Rendering support for Baselight features
& f% _, Z9 h# m. d2 FBaselight Editions provide a comprehensive subset of features enabling complex looks to be achieved within your VFX suite. However, advanced rendering support for almost all Baselight features is provided within Baselight for NUKE - allowing final delivery of jobs (which may have been graded in a full Baselight system) directly from NUKE.; c+ l. e% O6 Y( D
( v  O+ q3 X2 u( x" ]
• Unlimited Layers of Colour7 \' U4 G; @5 U" M# k9 }0 `
Baselight for NUKE can add multiple grading layers to each shot within a single Baselight node. Each layer can act either as an overall primary colour correction or as a secondary grade restricting the effect to selected parts of the image. There is no limit to the number of layers you can ‘stack’ allowing you to build up complex corrections to obtain the exact look you require.
4 z" J# f$ X% g3 y. y& X
4 x% X8 _. B! d8 C( ?  S• Familiar Controls8 a- w( L5 s9 E# h1 m6 r0 _- t/ w
Baselight for NUKE operates in its own window with exactly the same look and feel as full Baselight systems, or in a simplified docked view for quick adjustment on-thefly. Either way, any changes you make to the grade are reflected in the NUKE Viewer straight away.
! T9 C' E0 J3 NIf you’re not already familiar with Baselight, you’ll find the intuitive and friendly interface quick to learn and a pleasure to work with. Baselight for NUKE also supports the Slate control panel, along with the Avid Artist Color and the Tangent Element and Wave panels, for more precise, hands-on control of the Baselight grading tools.1 @% [; A/ S* z" B' B0 q: h2 z
! f/ c) v# y4 H4 Z# `
• Display Options- Q! L5 ?. a' `: |
At the press of a button, toggle your display to wipe your graded shot with the raw version of the shot, or view the two images side-by-side. You can also compare the image against a snapshot grabbed from another shot.0 W3 |- u+ T* m& n2 }, p
An easy-access menu below the image allows you to toggle through different matte display options, such as B&W and overlay.* F7 j/ z2 B( U2 n, G  w

5 b( m: Y5 T. Q6 G/ b, V• Unrivalled Colour Space Management
& ~1 A6 M* N; W' G. Y6 `Baselight for NUKE not only provides a powerful set of grading tools—it also includes Truelight Colour Spaces, which allow colour space conversions to be performed with the speed, accuracy, and dynamic range permitted by native floating-point GPU functionality.3 ]8 ~$ Y5 ^& l9 ~/ [! L! ^3 Z
No external LUTs or Truelight Profiles are needed but, of course, you can use these if you prefer. No matter which solution you choose, Baselight ensures that you see the most accurate preview of the final deliverable.2 W7 ~0 C# v4 W4 n
$ l+ o5 U9 [# D0 v
• Built-in Keyers and Matte Generation
6 V- s2 X1 W! HSeparate grading or filter effects can be applied ‘inside’ and ‘outside’ of a matte, within any layer of a Baselight grading stack. Mattes are generated using a combination of built-in luma/chroma/3D keyers, bezier shapes and various modifiers allowing full adjustment including roll-off, softness and choking.! @+ F" `; D) k+ X/ y- j* c
1 p4 y7 \7 i2 |
Fine-tuning6 I+ g5 ?2 @( A
Variable shape feathering allows shapes to have differential softness but without ever suffering from the folding and edging that occurs with other solutions. Edge artefacts won’t creep in as the shape animates—Baselight ensures that the feather is always smooth no matter how complex the shape.! w; r% I0 i9 v* Q4 @& I: h
In addition, the Matte Tool simplifies matte manipulation by combining the separate functions of filtering and refining. Filters available include blur, erode/dilate and the Sander, which removes speckles and holes without modifying the geometry of the matte.
! e7 M% S7 n1 I5 n& a$ |Threshold and curve functions can also be applied to fill holes, adjust choking and further refine the matte.- K" j6 c: }1 N7 ~) ]
: c2 q* O6 v2 p
• Instant Grade Recall & Comparison
2 E# g5 a+ v! M/ q8 c, mThe Scratchpad is designed for fast and simple saving and retrieval of looks (or grade stacks). It has 20 memory slots that can be directly accessed using keyboard shortcuts or the controls on one of the supported control surfaces.% q% d* N  L6 D, v) ~, B
Grab versions of stacks, cycle through Scratchpad slots, compare two versions or show all versions for a quick, at-aglance view of the Scratchpad contents.
9 C2 o) H* c; Z8 @( I8 O8 h3 C: ^3 B
; c# p$ u  q; M$ g, w• GPU Rendering
' h+ _# h6 p: p6 W: w- m1 Y/ HBaselight utilises the system GPU, if available, to accelerate rendering performance and to harness the accuracy of floating point rendering.
/ N7 X! k! r3 K8 o
) B/ \9 h# H) B4 h+ s9 ?) [• GPU Scopes1 O' S8 O% e3 P5 ^2 l* v; c9 p
Baselight includes built-in Vectorscope, RGB Parade, YCbCr Parade and Luma Waveform displays plus a high-precision histogram. Accurate levels are displayed along with an indication of ‘illegal’ colours. Each scope can be displayed within the Baselight UI.4 y, j& ~" c( u+ N. u  C
3 ]* @5 r; e) O4 q/ o
Live Measurements7 L' ~# F4 x" ~: X3 Z* `$ x
When the mouse pointer is clicked within the main image display a live readout appears on all scopes plus the histogram indicating values for the currently selected part of the image. A key advantage of built-in scopes is that they are not restricted to a standard video signal format and will therefore work with material at any resolution." s# f! C1 {9 @% |

% J$ p  i6 \: t• Layer Blending
6 [5 A% s! E* P& g! b. jBlend the output of a previous layer into the current layer easily by any amount you choose.
0 Q9 E  K- i+ P: V/ b8 \4 P) LUsing any of the available Photoshop-style blend modes, such as Mix, Add, Lighten, Darken, Overlay, Screen and so on, you can:
3 c! F3 y  @% i- Blend the original image back into the graded image.$ H5 l8 s7 k+ I) s& \( A. x
- Select any layer as the blend source.
2 x0 u( V& W/ e: w' M- Add another image to use as a blend source.
/ S, ^( h5 x* F, b- Copy a grade from the gallery and blend it with your current grade.
& ~" h' Y6 _+ \% F. M& d% S9 \( L* |( T* |& N1 n
• Additional Effects# d3 d4 |0 C5 q3 n. @( [1 s4 |
As well as our renowned film and video style grading tools, Baselight for NUKE also provides RGB and HSL curves, selective hue shift and a set of simple filters which can be used to further enhance the image. Advanced effects such as ‘bleach bypass’ or ‘faded film’ can also be applied using a set of look filters based on our powerful Truelight technology. All filters can be used in conjunction with colour grades as an overall effect or within an inside/outside layer.3 B$ y) d  p" _4 V5 A- g% K/ L

) _4 j1 ?0 p$ D6 P  bWhat's new in v4.4.7727:0 x9 d. D$ g. D3 b
Licensing Changes
  H2 G0 R7 t/ e. k% |$ N- Baselight for Nuke no longer requires a licence to scrub or play in the Nuke Viewer or to be rendered via a Nuke Write node - a licence is only required to open the Baselight for Nuke UI window to examine or modify grades.
, h/ @' j4 h4 F2 MThe unlicensed Nuke-native UI widgets allow an operator to load a BLG file, export a BLG file and set the input and output colour spaces to fit the Nuke environment. [bug 33720]
" z. q' J/ r" S4 j- Floating licensing is now supported - Baselight for Nuke can connect to a FilmLight Licence Server running on either Linux or Mac. See the Baselight for Nuke User Guide for details.
, ?. M( e. B; S& J2 yMiscellaneous
9 O$ B* V# ?. v4 ^- Ported over additional operator preferences from full Baselight to allow more customisation. The sections now added to the "Plugin" tab in the preferences are:
2 f  B9 P5 q/ L0 o>> Curve Grade' K9 J, ?) F4 a3 |; U1 v$ M6 m
>> Gestural2 z1 Y, D# Q* z9 o
>> Hue Shift$ Z0 r" \8 y0 |+ o
>> Image Display Overlays
7 F9 O5 Q0 C* P: K4 }>> Keyers) y' @. _7 [' R  v
>> Six Vector
2 p- B' T: y2 X0 J- Z' a>> Transform- _3 x6 H1 R$ A  {
- Initial support to choose a floating licence server in Licence window) U5 t5 S" z/ ^8 w. Y
- The "Layer Mode" drop-down is now enabled and contains the "Grade Blend Source" option. This option is extremely useful when working with blend modes other than "Mix".% X1 [& Q5 S" P5 |
- For convenience, the "Nuke Output Colour Space" in Input layer is now set to "Nuke sRGB/Rec.709 Linear" when a BLG is loaded - this is the correct value to use in almost all situations, if you wish to integrate properly with the standard Nuke viewing pipeline.1 m6 [5 T2 `6 S: F
- Baselight for Nuke now countains additional Linear colour spaces for Red & Sony cameras. [bug 33876]+ |4 [* j# R( M
- The Alt+l keyboard accelerator now toggles the current Scaling/Clipping mode on & off. [bug 33863]
  p( k: {* R  i- Improved handling of Baselight grades with unknown OFX plugins, stop host application from crashing and bypass any unknown plugins [bug 33924]
7 p. `8 d/ v& d2 w0 Q- Pick values displayed in the Baselight UI's image viewer are now expressed in 16-bit half-float.  u0 `# p% j( Y! Q4 f- o( e
- Improve menu.py script to avoid conflicts in custom site setups.
- K/ u7 q& ^  t  T+ n
! s. \; b; J6 U$ W- A) CWhat's new in v4.4.7326:
8 f% M* E3 [; n3 O: k: c- Baselight for Nuke has now left beta and has been released to the public.( j$ {3 _( u: a: B. |4 ^) `% r
- The Baselight for Nuke User Guide is available from the "Help" menu of the UI. This guide outlines how to use Baselight for Nuke for grading, as well as using it to load BLGs from other Baselight systems.- L8 v5 {6 g1 ]
- A reference to the Baselight for Nuke keyboard shortcuts is also included in the "Help" menu.
6 w( b' F% @5 w0 M( B4 a6 ZColour Spaces* ^0 g/ p1 k9 y4 L' p* h
- Show extended colour space tooltip help messages for the input and output colour space items in Nuke's Baselight properties window & S8 F- Y& z( g" W# H3 a( J
- Add support for the Colour Space operator, add via the inside/outside right-click menu [bug 31508]9 E8 c0 T  \% {, u
Scripting Improvements
" I3 m, e6 p& j- g) F* b4 w- m- The "blg_file" and "export_blg_file" knobs now correctly evaluate TCL scripting expressions, allowing more data-driven workflows.
5 J7 ]" z* a" C6 ]For example, this value for "blg_file":, e# O, L4 R5 e1 e4 E1 \
myblnode["blg_file"].setValue('some_dir/test_[frame].blg.exr')5 s* [3 O  e: \( y& F9 l% @% W
..would result in a different BLG file being loaded on every frame. [bug 31793]
1 X4 V/ R  B' ?, W' J- BLG Export now support Nuke's "execute" mechanism and thus now works properly from within the scripting environment. For example, to export a single BLG file at the current frame, you simply need to set the value of the "export_blg_file" knob and then execute the Baselight node as shown:- Z; M0 \! e( Y  y2 t- @
myblnode["export_blg_file"].setValue('/dir/exported.blg.exr')8 b! g; l6 a. u  N, E2 ]. L
nuke.execute(myblnode, nuke.frame(), nuke.frame())
1 b, w+ o" v4 _1 {0 L; P, B8 e8 a0 ~5 x/ z' Y/ `1 H
What's new in v4.4.8084:
& V( d* O, m" T- Fixed bug which caused Vectorscopes, Parades etc to be spuriously disabled on some MacOS X 10.9+ machines. [bug 34899]. T3 Y3 v) G- _/ E. `4 K5 q
- Fixed bug loading colour spaces from BLG [bug 35222]2 @) X1 A: [, s- P5 T, n/ n% p
- Fixed crash which could occur when loading BLGs created by a FLIP. [bug 35368]
* e+ T. ^. N; ?5 T- Fixed loading Truelight cubes from a network share [bug 35344]
( }' V4 o* G( O0 @$ ]- Fixed BLG issues on Windows with external resources like Truelight cubes [bug 35428]
3 D+ k1 F. b' l- ?' z4 ~6 G- C& Y- b- Fixed CPU rendering of variable-feathered shapes in projects with a horizontal resolution of more than 4096 pixels. [bug 35443]
3 l8 W/ W. X5 M; ^/ H" j
8 V8 m! g& R" A6 u) @' EWhat's new in v4.4.8257:$ y" r* Z/ E. u0 s
New Features
! o! @- @, g6 v) O- Include support for Nuke 10 [bug 36579]
' _+ o2 Y" n- I5 d* L/ Y3 z+ }  C- Added Windows installer properties to aid install on render farms. Use LIBUSB=0 to skip setup of USB helper files for desk support and REMOVELOGFILES=0 to stop the installer from deleting older than 7 day log files& {/ C3 o6 ~, |* k

) [) I% ]. d3 [7 X2 k: PWhat's new in v4.4.8471:
3 T+ {( o# }: ?: A$ A2 v: XNew Features
' I* ]! T! ]3 J" E) x- Added Windows installer properties to aid install on render farms. Use LIBUSB=0 to skip setup of USB helper files for desk support and REMOVELOGFILES=0 to stop the installer from deleting older than 7 day log files4 o4 N) L' ~/ ]) D( Q
Bug Fixes
  N# @) n! \/ c0 z: u- Fixed high CPU usage when using Slate [bug 35563]
6 s  v4 [$ H0 O) I. o- Fixed startup issue which could cause Media Composer to crash [bug 31172]
* X/ x+ I* v( j( g- Fixed crash for Gestural Editing keyboard shortcut, Windows only [bug 36687]0 c6 Q  u8 Q/ H" h, V/ Z7 t
- Fixed Artist Color disconnect issues re-opening Baselight UI [bug 37059]
6 Y& F6 d  P5 c2 K' C5 z) F6 ~! k- Fixed support for Media Composer 8.6.2 or later [bug 37353]
, J' G' H$ M9 W; A$ j; K5 {! x! ~) V" Z1 q5 D! i4 E
Download:
/ f; X* V* v6 X- ?  H8 B! XFilmLight BaseLight for Nuke8 v4.4.7326.msi
$ m2 Z/ U0 I3 T) Q# _( ^FilmLight BaseLight for Nuke8 v4.4.7727.msi
+ J) G! i& `+ G2 G) J7 V2 ~) Q+ xFilmLight BaseLight for Nuke9 v4.4.7326.msi5 k/ |) o: T0 a* h: H. I
FilmLight BaseLight for Nuke9 v4.4.7727.msi
8 ^% n; v& D% N7 \5 MFilmLight Baselight for Nuke 9 v4.4.8084.msi4 _2 w, J0 w7 F/ O4 s) h9 S
FilmLight BaseLight for Nuke8 v4.4.8084.msi
9 n" v3 c! v" bFilmLight BaseLight for Nuke10 v4.4.8257.msi( g4 S. ^& v1 j  Y  [, U8 {3 @
FilmLight BaseLight for Nuke8 v4.4.8257.msi
% j! I  W( M1 m# l/ k7 ~FilmLight BaseLight for Nuke9 v4.4.8257.msi: O5 H. [* r5 \7 a3 @8 t8 u4 O1 u
FilmLight Baselight for Nuke 10.5 v4.4.8926.dmg+ {  y" x3 K0 d
FilmLight Baselight for Nuke 10.5 v4.4.8926.msi- _) [+ x8 z9 Y/ C
FilmLight Baselight for Nuke 10.5 v4.4.8926.tar9 e! P4 w+ E  u7 E
FilmLight Baselight for Nuke 11 5.1.10806.dmg9 e1 K  V% g; l' L
FilmLight Baselight for Nuke 11 5.2.11949.dmg  _* e4 E9 q. h7 m! H+ p( z# @" t0 E
6 ]3 L- @- \1 k9 o2 _) i2 g
OR, w/ k* W' w  g9 h9 P, p1 E
FilmLight BaseLight for Nuke8 v4.4.7326.msi& Y  T: G4 V4 Z2 u- M) G
FilmLight BaseLight for Nuke8 v4.4.7727.msi: O# `4 |5 P. `) Q9 c
FilmLight BaseLight for Nuke9 v4.4.7326.msi
( x& ^$ @1 a7 ]. Q* r. a/ MFilmLight BaseLight for Nuke9 v4.4.7727.msi% G, n/ \5 X7 B
0 a7 E/ [6 ?5 @, [4 h
https://files.filmlight.net/editions/Baselight_for_Nuke13-5.3.14992.dmg7 {' p0 q$ [( z4 S* S. z
https://files.filmlight.net/editions/Baselight_for_Nuke13-5.3.14992.tar+ g. w( w7 M- Q6 F# i( W
https://files.filmlight.net/editions/Baselight_for_Nuke13.0-5.3.14992.msi2 R  A! k4 v0 O, v2 J% p
https://files.filmlight.net/editions/Baselight_for_Nuke12-5.3.14992.dmg- E7 }# d* v7 E2 D
https://files.filmlight.net/editions/Baselight_for_Nuke12-5.3.14992.tar- U# J& A9 m) K/ c
https://files.filmlight.net/editions/Baselight_for_Nuke12.0-5.3.14992.msi1 T* J: Y7 x; t8 O8 z
https://files.filmlight.net/editions/Baselight_for_Nuke12.1-5.3.14992.msi
: F. P* i% q& _6 @7 |: U3 G2 H6 uhttps://files.filmlight.net/editions/Baselight_for_Nuke12.2-5.3.14992.msi
2 _# J. K+ ~' Z1 O- w! N) Y) M9 f6 ~/ {1 j9 L$ @$ B: C
会员快速( j" w& P. m+ u% l5 y5 L, G. D
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 07:00