找回密码
 立即注册

[After Effects] The Foundry RollingShutter 1.1v3 for After Effects CS6

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-8 07:36:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: The Foundry RollingShutter 1.1v3 for After Effects CS6% l' D" J9 H  [
Program Type: AE-plugin
2 M" j+ T% X3 i: j' K8 O$ KRelease Date: August 2012
& g0 Z( m$ x2 g9 ^4 O% A( PHomepage: www.thefoundry.co.uk/products/rollingshutter/
- J8 {$ W& T0 s4 bInterface Language: English ; ]# l( i0 B- S* @% f3 C/ e% o
Platform: Win7x64,   G# N0 c! A! \1 C. q( }: y
File Size: 2.4Mb
0 j7 w# L& R7 j$ Z; Y9 y% X4 t7 q' U, X" O; U
RollingShutter is a brand new plug-in tool for After Effects and Nuke which tackles image-distortion problems often experienced by users of CMOS cameras. RollingShutter is a plug-in that estimates a corrected image from an image sequence captured with a CMOS camera. The plug-in compensates for the skewing of objects caused by their relative motion to the camera.
" M& \+ m/ X! `+ T$ w3 c/ L
! @. ]3 F2 R( T  D" W  h5 Y/ ERolling shutter effects are commonly found with video cameras employing CMOS image sensors, which record every frame line-by-line from top to bottom of the image, rather than as a single snapshot of a point in time.$ C* i. |6 I7 N- @( L

. ~8 q  ^7 ?7 ?  z4 i3 eAs parts of the image are recorded at different times, fast-moving objects, or objects that pass quickly through frame during camera whip-pans, become distorted with diagonal skews. Other typical distortions include image wobbles created when cameras are hand-held, and exposure problems with flashing or strobing lights.
- q$ V* F0 p3 T; A& t  ?! e4 j
0 ?/ [4 Y% s" H& |. RAlong with being ungainly and unwanted, these image distortions also increase the difficulty of 3D tracking during VFX post production, as the tracking points themselves can be equally affected or not deliver accurate results.
- ^: ?7 X/ o4 L. R( m$ k5 {- f9 {4 X: C
Using Local Motion Estimation technology, we can individually correct parts of the image that are moving relative to the camera, even if they are moving in different directions or at different speeds.( U/ }: b9 U8 i/ C' w

. A# I5 q6 s8 N& J1 AAdjustment is performed locally, so objects moving in different directions or at varying speeds can be individually corrected. The correction can help make a shot trackable and remove visual artifacts from the distortion of objects. The RollingShutter plug-in integrates seamlessly into After Effects. It is applied to your clips as any other tool and animated using the standard After Effects animation tools. ( N6 W/ Y1 S1 G4 g# s. ?5 @

/ C- V3 W6 R2 M& q$ d$ ?
# ?. Y. U0 y' kDownload:
8 }. l/ ^6 J! b8 Q4 l+ R8 ]0 m  o- p

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:55