- b+ i4 ]( y6 b+ t, z" qProgram Type: 3D animation, Visual FX
# P* u: `3 f( F# }( H% PDeveloper: Side Effects Software Inc.: Y8 T" ~$ {4 f0 s
Homepage: https://www.sidefx.com/download/- h1 o; w* q# M; y
Release Date: 13.02.20173 b- Q% O0 }! b( ?' v
Interface Language: English
- G* C# w1 h& Z0 J: ?4 `  b& Y! XPlatform: Windows , Mac , Linux
- ~% Z) D. g: X6 NFile Size: 663.4 MB / 838 MB / 897 MB
9 z+ u+ t, u: J2 h4 Y' L! v' A4 r2 v3 x! @3 w. U
Houdini 15 enhances modeling, rendering and animation tools to meet the needs of generalists, animators, lighters, game makers and VFX artists. This brings Houdini to a bigger part of the pipeline while the VFX tools become faster and more efficient at handling big data.4 p: m( P# I  e- p: K* x& S6 N

" M- V& q- {, \, z7 ?+ {% X- R- }5 a1 QMODEL
; M5 w5 ~6 c+ q; Z/ ~, eWith Houdini 15, modellers will be able to work more efficiently with a new tweak edit workflow, edge sliding and new tools such as PolyBridge, PolyExtrude and PolyExpand 2D. For working with hi-res models, new retopology tools provide a way of building low-res geometry out of high-res geometry.
8 ]& B+ x2 G$ E+ g& x1 qThese improvements will be particularly useful for game artists building procedural tools for use in game editors such as Unity and Unreal. The PolyExpand2D tool in particular was built with game modeling in mind.
: D+ Y5 G3 |- y# C' e( R. S# w: r4 c' `" V/ [0 }
RENDER
' O+ X" D, Z6 V8 i* A/ r/ k- b" p& pRendering in Houdini 15 is faster and richer with improvements to shader building, material overrides and support for RenderMan 20. Shader Building, in particular, has been enhanced with a new shader library, a rebuilt Shader FX menu, Layered Materials and a cartoon shader.% q/ \' K; G; _
Material stylesheets create a production-level workflow for creating and managing material overrides. Easily set up random textures and variances in material settings to give a unique look to a collection of similar items such as crowd agents.
  t2 b2 C) b: }5 e5 h: J8 \) v- p! F! P" E
ANIMATE
/ M$ V  C1 Y1 _) uThe animation workflow in Houdini 15 is better than ever with onion skinning, a pose library panel and improvements to the dope sheet. This makes it easier to pose and keyframe characters within Houdini.
( x# ?& Q  [+ T- a* s* J, K. uNew simple male and simple female rigs provide sample characters that you can use to explore the animation tools in Houdini. Each is built as a digital asset and includes setups for the character picker and pose library. Riggers can open up the assets and explore the networks to learn how to rig in Houdini.
& u1 y5 q1 L8 y* Y9 ^- }! k" r0 D4 a! w- X4 d8 n
CROWDS
; o8 E, d% n- }0 Q0 w% xRagdoll dynamics have been added to the Houdini 15 crowd tools along with limb detachment, fuzzy logic and better crowd behaviour. It is now easier to set up material and geometry variations and tools have been added to set up explicit target locations.( J: ~- b. K' z" w
You can look through the agent CAM to see things from an agent’s point of view and the tag visualizer can be used for enhanced inspection of agents’ states and properties.
/ L+ {# p3 D# p5 {5 `  K, R( y7 _8 T) S, B
VFX
/ u% b. i% M$ }& ?Houdini 15 will make VFX artists more productive and capable of bigger, more dynamic FX. The new adaptive PBD lets you focus grain simulations on collision areas. New viscous fluids tools such as Lava, Melt Object and Emit Steam give artists quick access to a number of typical FX.* T$ S% t6 \9 B0 |) L; s5 O
Fluid and PBD simulations can now be distributed Simulations to multiple nodes on your farm to create and manage the resulting big data. These simulations let you accomplish more and the results fit together seamlessly when rendering.
( Z8 ~" Q2 [6 A0 p, ?  E/ A0 S  |" o5 Z9 S! B  L
GAMES
# P& [9 m; {5 [With Houdini 15, many features have been added with game makers in mind. From new modeling tools such as PolyExtrude, PolyBridge and PolyExpand 2D, to UV Editing enhancements to new Retopo tools, it will be easier to build game art in Houdini 15. Texture baking and support for tangent space normal maps are important improvements.- t" {' l  T" i
For game makers taking advantage of the Houdini Engine plug-ins for Unreal and Unity, the new thin client support and overall improvements make it even easier build Houdini Digital Assets that work inside your chosen game editor.
# f  {; Q7 y; i! j& x& U: [# D' L+ q* O5 G5 M9 F( w. a
FEATURE LIST:
0 Q) o' j& A9 i1 `Viewport Display
: |, s; J; Q2 q# @, h  x2 l1 zGGX and PBR - GGX and PBR support in the viewport.
5 r3 s% W: t8 n; W! o! o% |& K/ B/ F& F2 YUDIM - The viewport can now display UDIM textures.
  O6 c. p6 O8 p/ |Mari Textures - The viewport can now display Mari-style tiled textures.! i' d+ Y' S1 V( x9 L; P
UV Display - New options for highlighting geometry/UV boundaries, and overlapping UVs.& b0 h$ ~; f+ C: b. O; g4 j$ K; ]
Normal Maps - The viewport can now display world-space normal maps.9 l: I6 J9 O3 R7 \% f
Onion Skinning - There are now display options for onion skinning.' i. u. R2 n9 w1 m' u  W5 B$ x3 k: ~
Subdivision Curves - Curves can now be subdivided in the viewport.+ p1 Z$ Y8 {0 k1 V; P* S
Open GL ROP - Improved output node for rendering to disk using Open GL.
' P. A& T! ]1 c# M* R+ J& ~9 i. V; w' j  {$ R: {$ ]+ w
Visualizers7 R' l! ]7 e! N; p0 K6 J
Tag Visualizers - Displays an object’s name in a selectable tag pointing to it, even if it’s offscreen.( z# ]9 ?* W& W0 n9 d; Z. [. X
Volume Visualizer - Displays a moveable cross-section of a volume., {( l) q! `# N: n  r6 d
Visualize geometry - Helps visualize the output of different nodes in the network. Any visualizations you attach to this node will be applied to the node it’s wired from. You can hover over a geometry node and press X to rewire the Visualize node onto that node.
. ^5 z8 w- u  v( ^: I+ _+ D9 m6 z1 q  j4 q
Digital Assets+ z, w; Z5 b+ B8 [
Black Box Assets - You can now create “black box” assets that can be freely distributed and used without a license, but cannot be inspected or modified.3 R' T, G2 P3 D" Y
Show on Connect - The Disable when and Hide when syntax now supports the pseudo-functions ninputs() and hasinput(n) to allow hiding/disabling depending on whether an input is wired.  U+ e. S5 K* o, p2 Z' G. q
.hda - Houdini now saves asset libraries with a .hda extension instead of .otl. Houdini still recognizes and loads files with the old extension.# _/ f6 L2 A& d6 H" z
User Data - You can use the hou.HDADefinition.setUserInfo and hou.HDADefinition.userInfo methods to store and retrieve arbitrary text data on an asset.: C5 B* ^: G! H/ s+ d* O

1 s& H# \) ^7 f9 ]Customization9 _6 A9 u7 w, |' ?
Python Panels - Python panels can now use hou.ui.createQtIcon to access Houdini icons and QIcons. Python panels now support drag and drop from Houdini into the panel.+ Q& F9 x4 {# T9 p' t; f4 ~
Menu Customization - Houdini 15 improves the menu customization XML format.( u% ?4 @5 [; f$ V2 E
HDK - HDK plugins can now register mouse hooks in the viewport.5 ^" n) T* f) F6 C9 e
2 d7 R! Y% X0 }$ Z6 ?6 ]9 N- G
New Tools
% H% c' ^! ?$ U' GPolyBridge - The PolyBridge node builds sheets or columns connecting edges or faces. The node has controls for the shape and topology of the bridge, including following a curve.6 l3 E6 }2 b* B  ~; V2 a8 r* S+ Y- f- M
PolyExtrude - New PolyExtrude extrudes sheets or columns from selected edges or faces. The node has controls for the shape and topology of the extrusion, including following a curve.
/ s: Y$ i& v* j! @PolyExpand2D - New PolyExpand2D node dilates or expands the outlines of polygons. It can also create width from lines, making it ideal from creating roads from path lines.
( o3 O) W1 ~/ D' dBend - The new Bend node is a more interactive version of Twist. It lets you define two planes and twist, bend, or taper any geometry between them.
$ K/ t/ z* b8 r1 R2 lTopo Build - This tool lets you interactively builds a quad mesh over existing template geometry. Points automatically snap to the surface of the template geometry to create a 3D tracing of its topology.
5 f: y) Z2 R3 z8 B+ p/ C5 Q' g4 v4 ^" b4 X+ @0 T& O4 V. p
Editing Components
% l+ p( B, B7 E( n; Z& h0 cMulti-selection - The Edit node has a free-flowing multi-selection“tweak”-like tool.You can select faces, edges, or points on-the-fly instead of switching between different components.( w* Z; O# J& `( c& p! B
Tweak Edit - When tweaking points, edges and faces, the handle will remain hidden to let the modeller focus on the geometry.8 s  C% M  i5 W
Edge Sliding - You can slide edges and edge loops across the surface. You can constrain points and faces to slide across adjacent faces.9 w6 t" {, U& u' o& t; ]
Selection Highlighting - The geometry under the mouse highlights in the viewport to show what will be selected.6 o. q3 ~& Y- I/ C2 t
Soft Transform Visualizer - The Soft Transform and Soft Peak nodes now let you visualize the falloff using a visualizer.) r0 e% k: c/ I" D4 ^; k
Repeat Edit - When you're working in the Edit, UV Edit, or brush tools, the Q (Repeat current operation) and ⇧ Shift + Q (Branch and repeat current operation) hotkeys will now create a new node instance.  b) {! I! }  [- \1 `
- O* \/ n* [5 l# o% E
Group List
  O, F8 b5 x* iSelect Branches - You can now select whole branches of attribute hierarchies in the group list interface, for example with an Alembic path attribute.
- y% P; [9 W7 l7 M5 x0 ~Highlight Names - There is now an option in the group list’s settings menu to highlight group names in the list as you move the mouse over components, instead of changing the contents of the list to only show the groups containing the component under the mouse.+ [$ i. ^; K6 Q
Default Colors - Changed default group list colors to prevent confusion with the selection.
+ P2 ^9 r1 p3 `Customize Colors - You can now customize the colors assign to groups in the group list.# R( {6 p" B8 R! ^( p, |
Collapse and Expand - You can now collapse and expand branches of Alembic hierarchies in the group list.
" e4 l  F. M9 Y# l, g" A; A% H- t4 Y  V8 w
Looping
2 E* }/ i. U$ d8 t  O5 p9 V% OFor- Each Loop - Block Begin and Block End nodes allow looping the nodes between them. This block functionality is easier to use than previous solutions such as the For Each subnet and Solver SOP.- Z$ w  E1 a7 a6 ^2 F6 t. g- \8 v
4 I* F- `" b, E5 P
Group Syntax
* [) X, J3 P' h; k+ ~- WSelection Syntax - The group selection syntax now supports using @attr=val,val,val to compare an attribute to a list of possible values. For example, @id=1,2,90,120. For string attributes, you must enclose values containing spaces in double quotes, for example @path=/foo/*,/bar,"some string"./ u2 L( K$ {$ z8 B$ b

6 v5 {0 J; s4 ^5 _8 y1 d! H9 qWranglers
& W7 Z& o/ @7 n4 V6 @0 J' ^  G/ OGenerate Parameters - The wrangler nodes now have a button next to the VEX snippet to generate parameters from any ch() references in the code.1 k. _5 H3 o% \" G( V
Modify Point Positions - The Deformation Wrangle node lets you write VEX code to modify point positions, and then takes care of the details of transforming other attributes and updating packed primitive intrinsics.
" y/ }+ S2 D9 i: TRun over > Numbers mode - The Attribute VOP SOP, Attribute Wrangle SOP, Geometry VOP DOP, and Geometry Wrangle DOP have a new Run over > Numbers mode, which runs the VEX code a certain number of times.
' h. @! j/ e& L
6 z( ~7 L5 m7 m" X  s3 MEnhancements! _6 m0 h) q# i- O& F$ \
Volumes - Points from Volume has a new Construction method parameter. The default for new nodes is “Sparse volume” which is more efficient for sparse inputs than the original method, which is now available as “Dense grid”. The Fluid Source and Grain Source nodes have this new parameter as well. When the method is “Sparse volume,” the node also has new parameters for only creating points within a certain slice of the volume.# S1 T4 e- \/ w  ]' @8 U
Voronoi Fracture - The Voronoi Fracture node now has a separate option to compute vertex normals on the surface (exterior) geometry. When this is on and the input doesn’t have normals, the cusp angle for the interior normals won’t be used for the exterior.3 z4 Y) n% e! P; U, S% _6 a
Shortest Path - Find shortest path has a new parameter to create a point attribute indicating the previous point number in the path. This is easier to traverse in VEX than output polygons.
9 G6 Q/ I+ s* r* _  QShrink Wrap 2.0 - New Shrink Wrap version 2.0, using the convex hull algorithm from the Bullet solver. This is significantly faster and produces simpler geometry over convex hulls.$ G) _* {$ M* d& C
" d+ f' Q1 K4 w6 {" ~
Attribute Handling - Attribute Swap node swaps, moves, or copies attributes efficiently with support for pattern matching.
" `" g# t! v% q% v2 U4 Y& mUVs. s0 e1 M6 R( @$ W
UV Flatten - The UV Flatten node has a new option to use existing UVs. This lets you use the node’s pin and cutting tools on existing UVs.
- x/ ^* z5 j% F- S5 w6 }UV Layout - The UV Layout node has a new parameter to “correct” the size of UV islands based on their 3D areas.. y( c1 N& l3 n8 Y+ Z
Soft Transform Visualization - Added visualization of the soft radius falloff to the UV transform and UV Edit geometry nodes. The nodes now create an attribute you can see with a visualizer.  K' F( r7 k2 i+ {4 d3 L
UV Boundaries - Added visualization of UV boundaries in the viewport.2 i# X- |/ C5 _/ p/ s( Z  q
UV Quickshade - The UV Quickshade node’s default texture is now a high-res checkerboard. This is also the background for UV viewports.( g, b* g( D6 X

) L1 _- j; X6 b, v8 u0 LSubdivision Curves  g6 j( Q/ }: a( o8 S
Subdivision Curves - Support for subdivision curves in Mantra, the viewport, and the Subdivide and Resample nodes. This displays/renders polylines as subdivided curves.
( Y  w2 ~" e/ T  nFur Object Display - This lets you store low-res polylines but display and render them as high-res curves. The Fur object now uses subdivision curves instead of NURBS for big performance gains.1 C" P4 L& z, j- Y3 ]4 [
Display Options - The Display as > Subdivision surface option on objects is now “Subdivision surface/curves”. When this option is on, polylines in the object will display/render as subdivided curves.
1 l8 D0 s, |6 S- b* f; l2 Z$ S- }& u7 K1 M
Alembic And Packed Geometry% }0 c- T' D3 M
Alembic I/O - user properties on Alembic hierarchies now import and export as custom parameters on nodes or attributes on packed primitives.+ \; t+ S( |7 H4 l+ J  T
Geometry Loading - The Alembic geometry node can now specify the geometry types to load. You can also now load only transforming or only deforming geometry. A new option on the Alembic Archive object lets you load the entire hierarchy in a single Geometry object. If the Alembic file contains cameras, they will still be loaded as separate objects.
8 I6 k6 k! e  a* p1 ~: EObject Exclude - The node now has an Object exclude parameter which can hide some objects in the Object path. Both Object path and Object exclude have buttons that let you choose objects either from a tree or from the viewport.
2 J- D  ]9 D6 s( c* w. q  W$ iGroup Naming Mode - The node has a new group naming mode which uses the shape’s base name (without the full path).
% W2 C! i' U' {Export - Alembic export now adds an X.samples property on the archive to match Maya’s custom tag. This lets you query how many samples are stored in the archive.
6 b0 I% h8 n8 `0 W8 K$ dBounds - When you save an Alembic archive with “full bounds”, the child bounds for the entire archive are stored on the root node. This lets you query the entire archive’s bounds.
) w9 C! n( M5 v9 y9 {, N( [Alembic Render - The Alembic render node now uses indexed samples when writing UV attributes.
. p4 i% H: e  ?3 R
& p/ `6 ~* `8 m( n8 S3 gPacked Primitives% f; ]# x3 d' z  _2 |# W
Pack Node - The Pack node can now transfer attributes to the detail containing the packed primitives.- f* M& T- l$ Y, g2 E
Pack Points and Unpack Points - New Pack Points and Unpack Points nodes allow efficient use of only the points in a specific spatial region. This supports on-demand loading of very large particle sets, for example much faster flipbooking of FLIP simulations with many millions of points.
  I- f2 z2 C! D5 n# F( s* R0 kApply StyleSheet - New parameters on the Unpack node let you optionally apply and attach a stylesheet to the unpacked primitives.
% p8 y; Z! O: l; a6 agPlay - You can now unpack geometry inside the gplay utility. This lets you view attributes on the unpacked geometry.- s. s; u, y- U5 S8 _4 c
/ T" M) H6 p" u, J, z- g, a
Other Changes And Improvements
6 e7 I) b$ l, S8 BGeometry spreadsheet - Group membership now appears as a special group:name column in the geometry spreadsheet, where each row has 1 if the point/primitive is in the group, or 0 if it’s not. You can hide or show the groups using patterns in the Attributes filter field. For example, ^group:* to hide all group columns, or * group:door to show all regular attributes and also the door group.' A& W. E% |# \" ~$ K0 }. u* H* Z
VDB - The Convert VDB geometry node now has an Activate inside voxels parameter. You can turn this off when converting an SDF with Signed flood fill to only activate the voxels containing the SDF shell.) T* R+ P0 ]; p) C
FBX - Added options to the fbximport HScript command. When importing FBX that uses Softimage hierarchical scaling for transforms, we now resample at playback sample boundaries to avoid interpolation errors.0 K! d9 G+ ]/ I
Interface - Improvements to the Reselect button next to Group fields. Handle improvements, including a new orient handle type.4 ~" A+ T: q1 t' E
) s; J; |# K, E, z0 y' C; T
CROWDS
; Y# Z) j. n; E% pRagdoll Dynamics
+ ]/ ~' q: s9 b! qYou can now switch agents to a rag doll state.
  |! K; L. K$ {9 v' I; R2 s. PThe Collision Layer and Configure Joints tools on the Crowds shelf tab let you set up collision geometry and joint rotation limits for rag dolling.
$ I. s0 E& I) A! y" j" u# ^The Bullet solver solves the ragdolls.
% Q9 S, L. H  @" K- m8 A- A( W7 G- iYou can use standard DOPs techniques to alter constraints, for example to have agents drop objects or detach limbs.
7 K4 Q! O# U% }8 z! kRagdolls interact with other simulation types such as FLIP fluids, POP grains.
; q6 ~) {) f/ X) g& `5 i  {* v* i& d7 w
Behavior7 Y6 S8 A6 r! q4 `8 y9 L1 r: X/ S
Fuzzy Logic - Houdini now has DOP and VOP nodes to allow creating fuzzy logic “brains” to drive agent behavior.) D2 d$ ?0 g- T" q2 y* l: k$ n4 Z
Subsumption Logic - Support for subsumption logic allows better collision avoidance and more natural turning.
. k2 M5 F& {1 E! H6 ?( QTerrain Adaptation - Terrain adaptation now supports an arbitrary number of lower limbs.
  g* J, Q* z& C4 M# _3 @! o  S; i) p4 o! p: h
Shape Layers
- ~- ^- o; W2 F+ c8 eNew Keep external references parameter in the Agent and Crowd Source geometry nodes lets you choose whether to reference agent definition files on disk. Turning this off allows self-contained (but larger) geometry files when you export agent primitives to disk.6 n) |) o' V9 F) W
The Agent ROP can now write out agent definition files for an existing agent primitive.; P* X7 F8 e- l+ \+ r/ F2 O& w4 c
Added support for orientation when converting agent clips to in-place animation in the Agent render node.
: r. {  ]5 N. q8 t5 j: {! N% dAgent Layer geometry node can now add deforming shapes to the layer.6 F: f' F* F6 c0 R' z. U/ m
Added parameters for pre-render and post-render scripts to the Agent render node.
6 e+ P* I7 b% T7 T  F        , ?# V0 Q$ P+ A: F
HAIR AND FUR: H* i7 l9 G5 ]) B  ?$ \
Grooming% k8 g* E) T& ~" ?" M* l; a1 z
Improvements to Curve Groom node:: ~8 T+ q' K# C8 k. X$ {# l" s5 t
New lifting behavior and controls. Lifting with strengths from 0 to 1 should be much more natural now.# b* f* C! X; I; Q
New Lock roots option. Turning this off allows hairs to move along the surface.' o! d+ B) D7 I' H" N: N: V
New Constrain length option. Turning this off allows hairs to grow or shrink.
( \2 p; c6 q, Y, L1 W( \. x% f& rHair advection is faster.+ h2 e1 A/ o" o/ P% W. s
Transferring Grooms - New Method menu for transferring a groom to another skin geometry, on the Skin tab of the Fur object
5 O9 m% v& \+ P, t. B( V9 EPerformance - Improved internals and use of subdivision curves give much faster user interaction and better artistic control.
7 k5 K  L4 ]) Y: u8 u% |% m0 u, Q8 x$ R+ @* i. H
Subdivision Curves
3 Y+ K  E% Z+ ]+ _' WSubdivision Curves - Added subdivision curves as an option on the Fur object. This uses polylines for the hairs, and subdivides them at display/render time. This gives substantial speed-ups over NURBS.
. `" H# K. F- z  N- B) g8 WViewport Display - Improved display of fur/hair in the viewport. Hair thickness, subdivision curves, and hair shadows display properly in the viewport’s high quality display mode.2 A* J/ O% E+ E' i' p) r
9 x, R: p+ @( Z. F; x
Hair Material
) \8 I; z7 }1 Z, _7 X! hUpdated hair shader VOP and hair material in the material gallery.
6 j# ^- Y3 p9 g* E4 M! r/ MNew layout similar to the new Mantra Surface.
. ~: u- ?1 c9 f! rExposed reflection size and shift parameters from the Hair Model VOP.
3 i" T, d6 x$ s$ U: F- e9 [Removed the overall color ramp. Color is now controlled by the root and tip color, each with an optional texture map, and ramp to blend between them. A new Separate tip color parameter controls whether the tip color is different from the root.
$ x, j. L. e; c4 AOptional randomization of diffuse HSV and specular intensity values per-hair.- v8 r/ N+ r3 m/ E0 `3 P( r
2 d( K8 j- w  y
VFX
! R3 {2 i  I+ O5 ]+ |* lViscous Fluids4 s. `8 c$ m2 a" p* g3 ]
Viscous Fluid Tools - New tools for setting up temperature and variable viscosity simulations. These tools let you create simulated lava, cooling, and melting objects.
, n! c) i7 P/ h( V0 k6 ?Lava Tool - The lava tools put blackbody point colors on the fluids to create realistic molten looks. There is also a new lava shader with dual rest controls for better tracking of crust formation.4 f+ w6 |  N: ]  a
OpenCL - OpenCL support for viscous fluid simulations.
+ p; d2 w0 S# V& {! }Support for viscous fluids and lava in DOPs:7 N6 o. K4 T$ ?2 h! R" m$ O
Heat initialization on FLIP Object.
; z- Y$ o0 r+ z* M5 v! f9 ]Gas Temperature Update DOP.
4 k; `% ~( g6 W1 M) z1 E2 iTarget method on POP Attribute from Volume DOP.
$ f4 V& F& M8 E( U6 p) K
2 H+ o6 W+ {9 e3 ^4 e  b0 X% E7 jBullet Solver
0 c4 p& y) G3 @% LActivation - The Bullet solver can now activate static objects at the instant of collision, instead of at the end of the frame. This gives a much more accurate collision response.
$ _/ Y/ d2 r, c7 QFriction and Bounce - You can now animate friction and bounce over the course of a simulation.+ D" P( p% y& i7 A3 |5 H* @$ e
Constraints - The Bullet solver now supports disabling collisions between constrained objects. All constraint types that work with the Bullet solver (pin, spring, cone, twist, slider) now have a Disable Collisions parameter. Constraint networks can use a disablecollisions primitive attribute to disable collisions on individual constraints.( }  M! J5 J# l- j8 t
Constraint Overrides - You can now override the number of constraint solver iterations per-constraint. All constraint types that work with the Bullet solver (pin, spring, cone, twist, slider) now have a Constraint iterations parameter. Constraint networks can use a numiterations primitive attribute to set iterations on individual ties.
2 C6 v5 A$ m. fAngular Motors - Added parameters to the Hard Constraint Relationship and RBD Pin Constraint to allow angular motors. Angular motors specify a target relative angular velocity for the objects, which the constraint will attempt to enforce. The Angular Motor Denting example file demonstrates one use for this.
) C" D0 H* ?! ^. W' Y; SSprint Constraints - Spring constraints are much more stable.$ o  f2 G& a8 V0 n7 ~
Solver settings - A new parameter on the solver lets you randomize the constraint solving order. This may improve stability in some situations, for a slight reduction in speed.
8 b* U/ T6 D: x* d4 X9 u- TCustom Settings - You can use point attributes on packed primitives referenced by RBD Packed Objects to customize bullet solver settings per-object.
( \- |4 Y2 A/ s6 I5 vAttributes - The Bullet solver now recognizes the dead point attribute on packed primitives, so you can use the POP Kill DOP to remove objects from the simulation.5 ~/ E! v) ?1 Q4 D9 T
Bullet Ignore - If a packed primitive has a bullet_ignore attribute with a non-zero value, the Bullet solver will ignore it.
  g* |# Q8 f5 S' i4 LPerformance:/ ]! I4 R9 W, X$ S
The Bullet solver is now much faster at collisions with large numbers of closely packed static objects (such as particles).- @- s6 T. M. D' H
The Bullet solver is now faster for simulations with a large number of animated static object. The interpolation of animated static object transforms is now multithreaded., _; h* W- S! w6 s' S. L
Improved Bullet solver performance when only a small percentage of simulation objects have constraints.1 g8 j6 a& Z" j/ `
Collisions between compound shapes (for example glued chunks) are significantly faster. A test with four glued objects of about 20K pieces colliding against each other is around 4.5x faster than Houdini 14.
' T; A0 s; v% q9 N! m! A, g2 JImproved the performance of constructing convex hull shapes to be about 2x faster., `, v- T( C) Q
Ragdoll Shelf tool - The Ragdoll tool sets up ragdoll simulations outside the crowd system.0 w( {; i) B2 ?! V- C
1 J9 ]# V, ?2 L( H1 X. z# u5 s
FLIP Fluids And Whitewater5 r$ X4 O9 j8 h; R
Compression - The Whitewater Source and Fluid Source geometry nodes can now cull and distribute emission based on a camera. Whitewater Source can now use particles created by the Pack Points geometry node, so it only has to unpack points in the active region.
$ G3 z& G8 \; }Fluid Compress - The new Fluid Compress geometry node performs lossy compression of the output of FLIP simulations, often dramatically decreasing the disk space used by saved simulation data. The Particle Fluid Surface and Whitewater Source nodes recognize the compressed data and fill in missing particles using the surface and vel volumes.$ I- @8 V3 N, b
Solvers - The FLIP Solver has new options to create decaying vorticity and dual rest attributes for use in rendering. The liquid shader now uses this feature.) O* v& B1 g6 Y
Performance - Distributed global pressure solve for FLIP fluids gives greatly increased performance. FLIP fluid simulations can now handle over 2,000,000,000 particles.. X7 N, ]/ q+ x, F6 G0 H
Velocity Transfer - The FLIP solver has a new Velocity Transfer parameter that allows choosing between the default “Splashy Kernel” for high energy, splashy simulations, and a new “Swirly Kernel” for high vorticity simulations with less surface noise. The swirly kernel can be especially useful at small physical scale or high viscosity.
4 Y3 S3 n# B  ]7 z& r" A; h, J4 T0 |Seamless Distributed Simulations - The Distributed solve parameter on the solver turns on global pressure solving. This prevents wave artifacts along the seams between distributed slices when you're simulating a contained fluid.9 D, \3 r1 m3 Q  L7 Z
Whitewater solver - The Whitewater solver now defaults to operating directly on volume data from SOPs, instead of copying them to DOP volumes, to save time and memory.# }/ @' P9 M' `7 k& ?
Volumetric Foam - Volumetric Foam is now on by default.1 c4 @, T, b8 [" _( G1 `
Angular Momentum - The Gas Particle to Field and Gas Field to Particle DOPs have new options to Preserve Angular Momentum with additional particle attributes when transferring velocity between particles and grids.
- {2 B& L3 X3 @; p6 ?$ H; VParticles Per Voxel - On FLIP solvers created by the shelf tools, the Particle motion > Reseeding > Particles per voxel parameter now uses a channel reference to compute a value relative to the object’s grid scale.7 q6 p# ^% t9 n$ R- c
Surfacing - Particle Fluid Surface geometry node 2.0 includes new controls for filtering the surface, optionally based on velocity, vorticity, proximity to collisions, and other criteria. This gives much better smoothing of the fluid surface without loss of important detail. It can also copy attributes from the particles to the surface, such as vorticity and rest.$ v/ p/ G1 i( |" c- w
Shelf tools - Shelf tools that create FLIP simulation networks now add compression and the new fluid surfacer.
. T& ]4 l1 W; E( H3 j  ZSlicing - Fixed a problem where the first cook only saw one slice if the slicing node came after the solver in the network.: B2 i( ^  ]8 W+ M9 T& ^
+ h. S/ _+ ~4 _+ B3 j/ |; M: T4 G
Particles And Grains
5 M( o% g! `4 N8 j# f5 S, P# J4 cSleep/Awaken - The particle solver has an option to “auto-sleep” particles by turning on their “stopped” flag. The POP Awaken node lets you turn off the stopped flag when a key object or fast-moving particles are near. This lets you create efficient simulations where settled particles/grains don’t solve unless there’s something happening nearby. New tools on the Grains shelf tab let you set up awaken relationships in the viewport.
  v. U, S3 h: u" O1 lSandbox Tool - New Sandbox tool for for setting up common types of grain simulation.4 y+ \: ^9 w0 i) s$ s1 J# e0 y2 s! Q
Distributed Sims - You can now distribute grains simulations. The slice and distribution tools are now on the Grains shelf tab.( P) {, {* B4 J0 u
A Billion Particles - The Gas Net Slice Balance DOP can now handle more than 2 billion particles, and is better at computing time estimates.
) C' m! _2 o* c4 x. rOptimize - If you know all grains in a simulation will have the same radius, you can turn on Assume uniform radius in the solver to optimize lookups.+ {: {+ l# Z8 B& m8 e
Activation - Simulations created by the shelf tools have activation turned off for the first frame. This lets you set up positions/constraints/etc. without constant recooks. Performance - 5x faster grains simulation for smaller datasets. OpenCL - The OpenCL version of the solver now supports varying sized grains and the attraction weight and friction attributes. Mass-shock changes - The POP Grains node’s Enable mass-shock scaling parameter is now a menu with a new “Local” option which is the default for new nodes. This computes the mass-shock “just in time”, avoiding the need for an explicit origin, and possibly running faster than looking up the mass value in memory. The node now starts with maximum acceleration turned on and set to 50 (5x gravity). Experience shows this is effective at dampening explosions caused by suddenly overlapping objects. The solver now only uses the shockmass attribute for particle interaction, not for explicit constraints or shape matching.& J7 I5 |/ N8 C5 [+ d" Z; ?
Sourcing - The Grain Source geometry node has an option to adjust grain sizes to avoid overlaps in the initial distribution. This avoid explosions on the first frame.9 l# N2 X  D! X- s4 R
Dither - The Points from Volume and Grains Source geometry nodes have a new option to dither the surface. The Sand Box shelf tool now dithers the surface of the sand.
! h6 l0 J7 A" i* lParticle Order - The Grain Source geometry node no longer randomizes particle orders.5 Z6 K7 ^2 L  D/ o/ \
& Z3 \; f/ i1 X; z% Q( l- e
Solids/FEM/Cloth  y  `+ Q, H* S; j
Performance - FEM simulations now run up to 10x faster compared to Houdini 14. Faster viewport display with large numbers of tets or polygons./ L2 Y2 S. V' `
Self-collision - The Solid Object and Cloth Object nodes have new controls for self-collision behaviors. You can turn off collision within connected components, and collisions within fractured parts.
1 r) J# u  i5 {& G( XEmbedding - The Solid Object shelf tool now sets up an embedded setup with separate geometry for simulation and rendering. This tool now uses the new Solid Embed geometry node instead of creating a chain of geometry nodes. This node embeds an input mesh into a slightly larger mesh suitable for direct simulation in the finite element solver. You can use the Element size parameter to change detail of the embedded mesh. The Solid Object and Cloth Object nodes now have a checkbox to easily enable/disable embedding.% {! z) y* i% P7 A% R* o  P
Sourcing - The Solidify geometry node, which is useful to prepare models for tetrahedralization, now handles difficult topologies more robustly, and produces better optimized polygons.; [+ D# Q( }3 E2 ^" G+ n: v+ X9 w
, W# f/ u: |$ U9 V( R7 x
Pyro FX1 K& k* z2 X0 _7 n, u& X5 a
Distributed Sims - You can now distribute resizing pyro simulations.
% T8 P( i2 a  p0 l7 f6 F; M3 ~Gas Micronodes - Gas Attribute Swap microsolver efficiently swaps around geometry attributes. This is useful for stashing and restoring attribute values.; U! d8 R! F- x* G0 m) C& \& c# l
Inputs - Gas Field VOP DOP and Gas Field Wrangle now have the ability to bind geometry, DOP data, and contexts as extra inputs. The node computes the inputs prior to running the VOPs/VEX.
% u) a" M0 `+ s5 S0 M# U" e/ y8 AGas Curve Force - Gas Curve Force now uses force scale parameter, and shows trail guide length option.$ ~8 V4 p6 ~* ?& c! H
Impact Analysis - The Impact Analysis node now has a checkbox to visualize the impact points in the viewport.
* z* W0 x/ h  u0 V, u6 VInitial State - The solid object’s Initial state tab now has linear and angular velocities like other object types.. U% O; B4 K/ q5 t) M6 r

# q- ~' r! V) L5 N% [Miscellaneous
2 s: F3 V* s4 W7 P2 ?1 IEasy geometry visualization - Visualize Geometry DOP helps visualize geometry data in different nodes in the network. Any visualizations you attach to this node will be applied to the Geometry data in the node it’s wired from. You can hover over a DOP node and press X to rewire a visualize node onto that node. This can be very useful with the volume visualizer to inspect clouds, pyro fields, and so on.% ~& m' [/ w. {" w5 j9 b  X0 T
Static/deforming objects - The SOP Geometry node has a new Transform time parameter to fetch the transform from a different time than the geometry. This allows the Static Object node to have to have proper collision velocities when Use deforming geometry and Use object transform are both on.4 J$ Y1 ~7 X! I+ a( d. `
Object Transform - Added a parameter to the Object Position and Static Object nodes, to use the geometry translation as the pivot. Turn this on to get more accurate off-origin velocities when Use object transform is on.
; G; r. |. M9 K( z# V8 aThe Deforming Object shelf tool now turns off Use object transform when the collision object has no object-level scaling.
; ^9 k) H5 a5 U% e: M: z# AThe Collision Source geometry node is now not time dependent if its input isn’t time dependent. This makes the Deforming Object shelf tool faster for static geometry.
5 _" H  h+ A" e! d* z, p5 WVolume sample mode for importing collision SDFs in the Static Object DOP when Use object transform is off is now faster.9 ?  i  |* b/ U4 m+ o
The Deforming Object shelf tool now automatically unpacks packed geometry.
4 k  v5 ^3 Q/ U& x& F. D0 v  |Constraints - The Constraint Network node now generates warnings if any required attributes are missing, instead of silently failing. Constraint networks now support the anchor_id attribute when attaching constraints to RBD Packed objects.6 G, Y8 w( d& f$ M9 Z
- E9 I1 l; W! F
HOUDINI ENGINE 2.09 i0 o& S- U# D% ^! N0 a
Thin Client
- l+ m/ g: T! D0 N: j: E9 ZHoudini Engine 2.0 separates the API front end from the compute back-end which has the following benefits:
* i$ T" v1 c* b  YMultiple Sessions per Host
0 ^. r, k3 t: p' v- D: x; {! h! kBenefits Hosts with multiple threads9 x7 x# v8 ]9 O
Greater stability to the host
3 p  c8 ^/ K0 D+ X  a# H8 q7 y* U. xEven easier to integrate - library conflicts no longer an issue, C! ~; Y% n6 X9 ^4 U7 b
! s6 \+ \- Z4 o( }; j. [8 \
Maya Plug-In
! {" p- r% t% s& K* _Added support for ramp parameters.. O. l7 a; Z$ ~( L4 `; K) D
Added support for outputting and inputting Houdini groups (as Maya sets). This allows selection-based modifications.' E) ^, b! |) i) ~2 }: F; E
Materials are now preserved when returned by the Houdini Asset.8 n; u/ D$ {) i  ]% I) H8 n, W
Added support for Maya 2016.5 J. m' m. N# v* M; H* F/ Y6 r
Added support for color and velocity volume types.
0 G. i8 I' w6 X  T9 }* EAdded support for multiple UVs for input meshes.
8 d1 u/ l) n; A( M" e; a6 J" bHoudini geometry attributes are now supported as Maya attributes.
9 r3 r( H- t' K4 k3 vHair systems can now be pushed into HEngine as curves.
- R& c  B" r, G3 L- J% `Improved simulations support: Houdini variables like $FPS, $FSTART, and $FEND will match the Maya scene.
/ [: H$ X; w4 i6 n1 S; Z8 A6 _$ \
Improved curves support: Added ability to marshal in curve meshes.+ N/ o2 c5 [' N$ P
Unity Plug-In4 o( G+ y# c& n2 x) o8 \, E9 K
Improved painting support for both input assets and intermediate results.
2 f- |. ~+ B/ |' ^) |, [; \Added options to auto-generate per-triangle UVs and Lightmap secondary UVs on meshes that do not get these UVs from Houdini.
2 q5 G- `+ x! {3 kAdded texture gamma control.
6 \5 ]; K' p+ P& j: @" g7 Q  r. ^0 H4 _7 z
Unreal Plug-In, ~' _+ r/ D- ], q& C
Beta Testing Continues. Planned release in mid-November 2015* r' {6 `' N8 H6 _, B1 ]
Baking instances
; z/ W& ~# E4 c$ KSupporting multiple variations asset instances
7 `0 M) V$ W! p/ c& ^+ vUE 4.9 support
6 D5 n* f- C* z' d9 t, WAsset connections$ ?1 |/ V9 Y* B
Transform handles support6 I3 O7 f% E3 v( ?) {
Copy / Paste of assets
; G! w% g0 N3 d+ s7 FMultiparm support
  ^0 k- r. e1 t2 _/ tSupport for normal maps in materials
6 N* l3 N% F! J7 t, b' oFolder type parameters' ~7 y1 Y5 k$ z6 y/ _
Material baking support
  L! Q0 A& r, o0 s/ M, c9 AAsset help display0 q' I, s- {6 E3 d; u; ]: s
Cooking log
: r5 I9 E) v! f- L% h4 O$ N; c
* m( k, C# x$ t" C% S0 T3DS Max Plug-In/ D: l* K8 T. _$ a+ x  v. u
Available on github for testing
& f% m! g7 ?/ ^1 ~" \  s
2 w9 f+ O2 w" v2 `Houdini Engine API1 T  d6 N  E. V4 b3 u1 F9 k* R
Added ability to create, destroy, rename, and connect arbitrary nodes within a node network within an asset.
/ T4 X1 ^; Z# ^) d+ D( ZAdded support for packed primitives." [! p. f1 N) a5 W
Improved volumes support: Added ability to marshal in dense Houdini volumes.
" L* R' O2 O* M8 [
4 K* Z' `- F. c2 `Houdini 15 System Requirements
$ S5 E2 F2 d/ W; ^2 c, xOperating System2 ]2 ]9 S5 |# p4 L4 q. u7 J
Windows: Requires Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64 bit): U/ j" \& m$ B! y2 q
Mac OS X: Requires 64-bit Intel-based Mac with OSX 10.10.2 and higher- F" h/ Z; }" t
Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (64-bit), Debian 7.0+ (64-bit), RHEL 6+ (64-bit), Fedora 16+ (64-bit), Open SUSE 12.1+ (64-bit), CentOS 6+ (64-bit), Mint 13+ (64-bit
5 R, K: B1 N+ Y: n
0 }% R' d4 ?9 MMemory
- o: a' M6 y% a: {4 GB required) g8 r& _5 I  W+ ~) S
64bit Operating System required0 |$ J6 D1 D4 v; `! _$ W, o
8 GB or higher and 64bit strongly recommended for fluid simulations5 ?, {* v. \) ?6 s; U  \! }
6 h  O5 E$ L% A5 m
Processor
$ d5 }6 b8 j) _% t. H  H* BRecent generation 64-bit AMD or Intel processor (requires SSE or higher)& d4 o6 C/ s8 u) {$ j
64-bit required" s5 I( }. U4 F! t9 o
Quad core processor or better recommended
: j. q& L) i+ y3 Z2 d; JHoudini supports MMX and Streaming SIMD (SSE2) where present5 M* X7 w$ }& j7 g( ?. H/ _- v
- J4 {! p- t$ Q9 l) ^0 x3 b
Disk Space
9 S9 q8 a: Y* |) g3 R6 ?3 X- X1GB required for installation
. p$ u8 C2 W3 L# d: ~
& q/ p$ w. [; n6 ]  cInput Devices9 F5 y+ Q- ^* j% z9 Q5 ~
3 Button mouse required
% `  `  A4 Q; UScroll wheel used where present0 ?7 }" c1 E0 z+ {/ W/ z6 T9 r; D! ^
Wacom tablet recommended for Houdini's brush-based tools3 l; U: a- `% e0 _

5 B$ s- H8 O3 x# Q7 a6 w; dGraphics Card7 v0 S+ a, [% j* O) _0 x. |
You must have a GL3 compliant graphics card in order to run Houdini.
4 D, r+ }, X: k% N( |: f2 uFor Windows and Linux, you'll need a GL3 graphics card with a GL3.3 driver.  L0 |) q9 i) a- ]' N
For OSX, you'll need to be running OSX 10.10.2 or higher with a GL3 graphics card.
' l. C  ^% H* l/ B1 L$ {" ]0 r4 ~Here is a list of cards supported for use with Houdini 15: Supported Graphics Cards$ ]& y/ J* |1 @( `' {1 I
It is VERY important that you install the latest driver for your graphics card. Failing to do so may result in display issues and/or slow performance.
" O# q- N; z2 p- l- V  p# NGraphic Card drivers: NVidia: 320 or higher, AMD: FirePro 12.104.2 or higher, Intel 10.18.10.3958 or higher.
5 C3 e& V( `# ^. l1 V8 }/ c2GB VRAM or more is required. 1GB or less of VRAM will result in display errors.+ r* T9 f) [- O+ t9 i
High DPI displays, such as 4K (3820x2160) or 5K (5120x2880), require a GPU with a *minimum* of 3GB of VRAM. 4GB or higher is recommended.( e' L3 _7 ?: }$ F* P  u2 d
Minimum OpenGL version of 3.3.! k/ v# v4 N, }& ^0 f& }7 u* e4 d7 w$ b
Hardware-accelerated OpenGL required for optimum performance.7 V6 }) N! ^' u+ U% R
Performance may suffer with complex scenes on non-workstation graphics cards and on laptops.
7 R5 M4 \) D" X* b* e6 j8 vHoudini does not require support for Direct3D (all viewports and interfaces use OpenGL)./ Z# w& J3 I" Q5 |4 z
We don't recommend any specific computer manufacturer. As long as your machine has the recommended RAM, CPU, graphics card, and VRAM, it should be acceptable for use.5 k/ B+ D% H0 h' D4 ^9 ~

7 I, ^9 H8 @( v( `: f, E7 EMonitor
9 g$ M3 L/ O. x# \Minimum resolution: 1024 x 768; Recommended resolution: 1920 x 1200 (widescreen).
8 o/ w1 C2 H* m2GB VRAM or higher required for dual displays or single displays greater than 1920x1080.- ]* q3 y2 k% V2 j) \1 s
Color depth of 32-bit (“true color”) required.
* I$ L; ^. S) \$ c4 AWe recommend you either select sRGB as your color profile or calibrate your monitor to gamma 2.2.
5 E5 k! X+ f) A+ ]0 o: S
* s# p: g  V* [# \6 RGPU Acceleration And OpenCL. I) v6 L2 y, n. l7 h
On certain graphics cards, Houdini can use the GPU to dramatically increase the performance and speed of your Pyro FX and Fluid simulations.
2 Y; @8 I/ d% y; M  r, V0 vIn order to take advantage of this capability, you'll need a GPU capable of supporting OpenCL. On the Nvidia side, that would be a Tesla or a Quadro x000 series (non-FX Quadro; 600,2000,4000,5000,6000) or a GEForce 400 or 500 series. For AMD, you need a FirePro card (not FireGL) or a Radeon 5000, 6000, or 7000 series GPU. Intel's graphics are currently not able to support OpenCL, but they do have a CPU-oriented CL library which may work with Houdini in the future.0 d$ R  K- Y/ _& q) T. _! H( z1 Z
The amount of VRAM your GPU has access to will limit the size of simulation that you can run on it. 2-3GB + is ideal for larger simulations.5 S, |( p6 P4 _! q
GPU acceleration for H15 currently does NOT make use of multiple OpenCL devices (i.e. two or more graphics cards) but this may change at a future date.
: }+ Z/ P- {, q" i5 I
9 ~# Z" V8 e) i) d9 m: q; `  d3rd Party Software Dependencies" N9 a/ H; x. B# W6 o3 k
Scripting - Python 2.6.4, Python 2.7.5, XML2 2.8.0
' D. }& t: x$ g  O  `, zDynamic Solvers - Bullet 2.81, ODE 0.10.1
: Z. r* c8 ~, n4 BData Exchange - FBX 2016.1.2, Collada 1.4.1, Alembic 1.5.8, Open EXR 2.2.0, OpenVDB 3.0, Field3D 1.3.2
: E! X$ y/ g" eCompilers - Linux gcc4.8, Windows MSVC 2012, Mac OS X clang6.1
+ u& ?, H4 ]4 B4 G: ]* mOther - TBB 4.3, Boost 1.55.0, NumPy 1.7.1, OpenCL ATI-2.3, ATI-2.5, OpenSubdiv 2.5.1, ZLIB 1.2.7, libTIFF 3.9.2
# p0 r1 G! W# S" V. M: o3 X/ ^/ d4 m, Q8 e! u+ }
Other0 [' F4 [! o& z( b
Sound card and speakers/headset required for audio. ~1 U: P( m/ y' v  m* Y9 z/ g
Class C network (TCP/IP) recommended for local access licenses
7 S& s  Z" C) t; B5 E7 ]Network support required for offline simulation, batch processing and rendering) s: S, N5 l5 i0 C& p( X: z/ O# y
Internet browser required for connection to www.sidefx.com (Houdini Exchange and Forum)  m. x$ U$ p1 L3 t8 Z
Video encoder required for creating AVI/QT/etc.4 T& ~9 i% @0 A* Q& s

- Y) m) W/ w* a+ M; C, T8 `What's new in build 673:" F( ^  [$ S: Z& i4 @1 M. A
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when doing deformation on the CPU for agent shapes (e.g. in Mantra or with the Unpack SOP).
1 T/ g( N- m2 c
3 Q& J7 h3 U8 w" U+ I9 o/ l- _- `+ CWhat's new in build 480:$ V+ \7 j8 M( N$ p; J+ J# g7 q
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash re-ordering pane tabs.6 m3 ]* J; K% r# q
% D7 t8 `: F6 n- A8 {
# T! O7 l! \% t" V' \5 X5 n9 ^5 X" s
3 t. c- V" s( ~: I' X

3 C' }& ]6 f. |  T+ t+ B' o: T# ]. ?$ l/ c8 ?/ F) B
Download:- P; ^  @- }6 y2 T
houdini-15.5.1397-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz8 U9 v2 C' ^9 v, R
houdini-15.5.1397-macosx_x86_64_clang6.1_10.10.dmg- [6 ^2 m: d1 a$ _( K8 d+ F
houdini-15.5.1397-win64-vc14.exe
/ {( a# @; s! i( a5 Bhoudini-15.5.717-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz/ Y" k  L) ?: p; s  ~7 _! v
houdini-15.5.717-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg
& X2 X. y- N! b1 N: ]houdini-15.5.717-win64-vc14.exe
7 `3 @5 `! N# |! Shoudini-15.5.715-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz4 C6 \8 c$ Y1 i4 N) G; V( P
houdini-15.5.715-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg* o. p) F: \0 R: k$ p& R" ^6 [
houdini-15.5.715-win64-vc14.exe
6 c4 u0 A4 F* n0 v  o6 Z& j* d! v! Q+ j/ ?OR
9 [( j# T  W, s9 c2 i4 H6 K. ]" [houdini-15.5.715-linux x86 64 gcc4.8.tar.gz# H, {: C9 F5 y
houdini-15.5.715-macosx x86 64 clang7.3 10.11.dmg5 O7 Y' y; h5 m# I7 z+ z2 N
houdini-15.5.715-win64-vc14.exe0 x/ V$ f3 p% l: u0 z6 M
OR
4 ]$ R' |- R9 @% S) Y4 `houdini-15.5.715-linux x86 64 gcc4.8.tar.gz
, J4 L% r2 ^; G8 {houdini-15.5.715-macosx x86 64 clang7.3 10.11.dmg: o5 w  G3 V. L- g, s- n3 O0 s
houdini-15.5.715-win64-vc14.exe
' D- v; T+ x0 thoudini-15.5.673-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz" d9 t) \- ]3 ?5 O* d3 a+ `2 x
houdini-15.5.673-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg& l0 l3 B% k1 g- Q& b" o$ }
houdini-15.5.673-win64-vc14.exe, l7 [$ l7 R9 M- F: ]0 {5 S
houdini-15.5.632-win64-vc14.exe( @* y4 Y( {$ W8 ^" S/ c3 W" \
houdini-15.5.572-win64-vc14.exe
/ L" b0 [: C+ r2 n( E1 R7 rhoudini-15.5.632-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg+ k2 C8 }2 @: a( J  _
houdini-15.5.632-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
* V) |, j$ j' z; E6 Ahoudini-15.5.565-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
3 b% U; m( C/ R$ shoudini-15.5.565-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg
, ~3 t) Y4 X9 T- Y' j! L" e8 D. ehoudini-15.5.565-win64-vc14.exe7 T8 Q% P, J2 W! H8 t0 _
houdini-15.5.560-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg7 e/ e8 T+ p+ T5 V8 t8 s
houdini-15.5.560-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz) _  K; ~4 V1 e% c3 ^9 I
houdini-15.5.560-win64-vc14.exe
$ w. \" B' V3 {+ g9 lhoudini-15.5.523-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
% o( h; b- s" E2 W+ _houdini-15.5.523-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg6 D9 y& x' j9 e6 m- Y8 \
houdini-15.5.523-win64-vc14.exe+ O. w, P5 {1 e: K* ?
houdini-15.5.505-macosx_x86_64_clang6.1_10.10.dmg
' |+ V/ Z# c( f* M+ K( q& P- i) rhoudini-15.5.506-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz* S- N, h8 B+ D. S1 Y9 |# O* v) V. N
houdini-15.5.506-win64-vc14.exe
# d2 C- B6 p1 Ohoudini-15.5.480-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz! r7 v/ @# B/ U3 p! n3 L2 Q
houdini-15.5.480-macosx_x86_64_clang6.1_10.10.dmg
' C: T4 c( V8 M, Q: y) shoudini-15.5.480-win64-vc14.exe
) U# h5 d) _& Y. ~4 u+ q: Z6 shoudini-15.0.459-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz4 _* e) f8 j4 y) E9 s' z
houdini-15.0.459-macosx_x86_64_clang6.1_10.10.dmg9 P. ~3 w* i+ d- k1 |+ ]
houdini-15.0.459-win64-vc11.exe
  G7 V2 k  k, r5 o3 mhttp://sideffec-us-files.edgesuite.net/houdini-15.0.409-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
0 J# F# X# |8 i) Ghttp://sideffec-us-files.edgesuite.net/houdini-15.0.409-win64-vc11.exe3 t6 }' ~8 {+ q" L% `! }
http://sideffec-us-files.edgesuite.net/houdini-15.0.409-macosx_x86_64_clang6.1_10.10.dmg$ C2 P7 R* @& M. F
http://sideffec-us-files.edgesuite.net/houdini-15.0.393-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
# a0 x. ]$ o( f6 a0 qhttp://sideffec-us-files.edgesuite.net/houdini-15.0.393-win64-vc11.exe; S! {' V1 W: s9 ^' K, J
http://sideffec-us-files.edgesuite.net/houdini-15.0.393-macosx_x86_64_clang6.1_10.10.dmg3 d. u, K1 j$ N) {0 ?8 n
houdini-15.0.244.16-macosx_x86_64_clang6.1_10.10.dmg
2 ^; Q7 s% E5 _+ p0 r" C# k% Ghoudini-15.0.244.16-win64-vc11.exe
0 ?8 n6 ^) v; d" m! w& {http://sideffec-us-files.edgesuite.net/houdini-15.0.244.16-macosx_x86_64_clang6.1_10.10.dmg+ w$ E  S/ p; i
http://sideffec-us-files.edgesuite.net/houdini-15.0.244.16-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz+ U  A6 t, Z3 _8 A
http://sideffec-us-files.edgesuite.net/houdini-15.0.244.16-win64-vc11.exe  Z, j6 W/ Y0 u0 n2 e% z
3 m+ J* |/ J6 n( u* H3 b

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:16