Program Name: Avid NewsCutter v8.0.5.2! Y  y8 P6 {" H* D! B9 D
Program Type: Video editing
. Y, r5 i& s( aRelease Date: 2010/06/08- C8 y$ Q7 G& B+ E- |8 f3 Q
Developer: Avid Technology3 P* X2 y4 ^- C2 O
Homepage: www.avid.com/US/products/NewsCutter-Software) y) M! D9 X; R. g8 g, x
Language: English
6 Q  b- I+ }4 P* a8 wPlatform: Windows
; O: X' c( q1 h" U! T7 Z/ K( f6 g4 d* d( g! O& R
Avid NewsCutter - Whether you're a news editing pro, a producer, or a journalist you need a straightforward editing tool designed for the speed of high-pressure broadcast news editing. Avid NewsCutter video editing software gives you all the tools you need to deliver award-winning news packages, whether at the scene or on the desktop. Engineered for fast-turnaround conditions without compromising quality, NewsCutter software is the ideal storytelling tool and the proven standard for newsroom-connected, high-efficiency news editing. 2 W! ^9 M3 G+ n/ N" V
& p$ a. q/ O, u
Editing news stories depends on fast thinking, accuracy, and teamwork. Designed for high-pressure broadcast news editing, NewsCutter video editing software gives you all the tools you need to deliver compelling news packages - from the field or in the newsroom. Tight integration with newsroom automation systems and playout servers, ultra-fast media acquisition, and support for open and efficient production workflows make NewsCutter software the ideal storytelling tool for independent stations and worldwide media organizations alike.- w/ f; g/ k( K

3 d: _# c) @1 R) g/ OAn array of special news editing and voiceover tools, native format support for XDCAM , P2, DVCPRO HD, Canon, QuickTime, and GFCAM format media, metadata, cards and discs, and integrated media management help you stay relaxed and focused on telling the best story. Avid's Open Timeline and mix and match real-time transcoding let you simply use material regardless of the format - and concentrate on the editing. When it’s crunch time, the FrameChase feature lets you start editing just seconds after an ingest begins. And NewsCutter editing is fast, with a host of time-saving features and keyboard shortcuts, including direct drag-and-drop of clips in the timeline. Completed stories go to air with a simple Send to Playback command, or use the included Sorensen Squeeze software to get your story to the Web
) h' E2 y. O. T/ l6 e: L3 w& N# m! O7 h. ]$ C% f
- Speed High-performance news-focused editing without compromising creativity.
0 d5 {8 |; t% W8 c. l, R- Newsroom integration Tight linkage with newsroom computer systems for a more efficient workflow and improved newscast accuracy.
$ t6 }1 V$ M# I/ u- Open integration Interface and interconnect with third parly systems and components, including common and emerging acquisition formats.
  c+ e$ l0 l' W" [& t: f* K' _. ?- Collaborative power Support for the Avid HD News production environment means the smoothest end-to-end workflow in the business - and total workgroup connectivity with access to media anywhere, from anywhere.7 w5 F; L( p4 C- }9 }* G- E. J% c
- Format flexibility Avid Media Access support for XDCAM EX/HD, P2/ AVC-lntra, Canon XF, and GFCAM formats and MXF and QuickTime-wrapped files for the ultimate in fast and easy acquisition to editing workflow—on the laptop and on the scene.
0 Q4 O1 E  k8 d# I9 ~" K
# v6 R7 }& C, P1 YSystem Requirements (Windows):
  L6 X& g" J" V" C- Z- Computer: Avid-qualified Windows-based computer or laptop" `+ Y2 g+ M' I. ~0 M) K& P
- OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-bit), XP Professional SP2/SP3 (32-bit), Vista Business SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista Ultimate SP2 (64-bit)
( Q7 Q- [  c" |; F" ^2 l, G- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz processor or faster
7 e& N! E* K' K- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM recommended; Windows Vista requires 4 GB of RAM)
% Q, q7 s' l/ s8 {- Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro FX family (FX 560 or higher)
: z% k; `* \2 Y  G/ ~; N# O- Internal Hard Drive: Minimum 80 GB 7200 rpm hard disk
3 B7 A2 p, \, s- i, ]
6 `4 f' Y3 \: }5 N/ kChanged in v8.0.53 p: ^; a2 M8 [0 y  s: B: `. u
The following have been added to this release:
7 o0 v8 s  n* y4 L: _- Adding LTC Out During Preroll
6 K# T3 m/ b( u- e- LTC Output During Digital Scrub (When Using Nitris DX only): ]! w' S0 j; r0 u' a7 c1 \
- Updates to AMA
8 ]- v% E' I4 L- l# Z) I- Changes to High-Quality Scaling for Real-Time Decode  k! M; K  ?# N# Q0 R
- Support for Macintosh Editor Clients in an Interplay Environment
. \9 Z* S* H; n0 F/ I5 U0 W. g; q* Y. q8 D9 p9 `
Fixed in v8.0.5
- {3 i; h0 \5 L2 g  k6 vThe following have been fixed in this release:
+ d9 D5 l' B$ m  f- Bug Number: UDevC00134088. Performing a video mixdown on a sequence containing a dissolve transition between two Pan & Zoom effects resulted in an incorrect transition. This has been fixed.
( R/ f3 G5 f$ [# _( f2 G- Bug Number: UDevC00131648. When trimming Motion Adapters, the pulldown cadence might not have been accurate. This has been fixed.
5 Y: ^; y" Q* V9 k- Bug Number: UDevC00131861. Detecting 2:3 Pulldown was not always correct for cadences that began with the CD frame. This has been fixed.
1 u; I) d* T* `% z( e- Bug Number: UDevC00132052. Applying a Timewarp Pulldown Removal effect resulted in an "ECH: CBDataNotAvailable" error. This has been fixed.1 T- d  i; q+ w3 W1 l2 i. g  ?* E! V
- Bug Number: UDevC00132056. You were unable to remove motion adapter effects when the frame rate of the clip matched the sequence. This has been fixed.
( m0 M8 t  e& e0 x5 C' e# F5 O" w: K* O2 C- Bug Number: UDevC00132071. Mixed Frame rate clips loaded into source monitor did not auto patch to appropriate enabled tracks. This has been fixed.
/ n( n& M& a% E: u; o) X' {- Bug Number: UDevC00132220. Applying a Progressive template to an effect might have resulted in the output being set to Interlaced. This has been fixed.4 d* H5 F) z, L
- Bug Number: UDevC00134173. Performing an Audio Punch In was resulting in a <2PMM_insufficient _media" error. This has been fixed.
0 Y( r) k/ ]! q; ^$ u- Bug Number: UDevC00134205. When performing a consolidation with more than two P2 AMA clips, the application would freeze when the media was being accessed using a MediaNet ethernet attached client. This has been fixed.0 i6 o9 D# |+ r7 ~( e
- Bug Number: UDevC00133885. If you loaded clips from the Interplay Window to the Source monitor and then loaded filler in the Source monitor, eventually loading filler would fail. This has been fixed.0 X! w# h9 f0 d& Q4 u$ h1 ^/ A
- Bug Number: UDevC00134339. When loading clips that are not referenced by any open bins from the Interplay window to the source monitor and then loading more clips might have resulted in “Can’t delete mob because it is still being referenced” errors. This has been fixed.
0 Z: O$ m1 W; z- Bug Number: UDevC00134338. Loading clips from the Interplay Window into the Source monitor sometimes resulted in bin items disappearing. This has been fixed.
. `4 g4 t6 g! k, k- Bug Number: UDevC00133980. When attempting to render a sequence that contained AudioSuite plugin effects, if you did not have the AudioSuite window open, you would be prompted to either cancel the render so the AudioSuite window could be opened or to bypass the AudioSuite plugin effects. If you chose to bypass, the AudioSuite plugin effects would contain clicking when played back. This has been fixed.
0 i0 J( i( `4 m- Bug Number: UDevC00133989. Previously, audio levels might have changed after rendering. For example, if you created a sequence with an audio clip, changed the gain level in the Audio Mixer tool and then added an AudioSuite plugin and performed a render, the sequence would be fine. If you then added an Audio EQ effect and rendered, the gain level would be added again. This has been fixed.
. E' f' w& ^: w  [; Z- Bug Number: UDevC00134699. A 1394 "No Input Signal Present" error on the video track in the capture tool could cause either the Audio tool to fail or audio monitoring issues in the Audio Punch-In Tool.This has been fixed.
( M2 N4 z2 S2 f1 w  R& D. J3 }* E" r7 D# x7 ^3 J

! N* W: I9 z% E/ g& S5 C
* \! w* t" k3 b5 ]5 iDownload:- F/ K9 N% \' Z$ O
http://dl.avid.com/Files/1687/AvidNewsCutter_8.0.5.zip4 h) p9 E6 x* U+ v6 [+ S2 Q
http://dl.avid.com/Files/1640/AvidNewsCutter_8.0.4.zip
) {3 A5 j7 i. O. L& S* Yhttp://dl.avid.com/Files/1618/AvidNewsCutter_8.0.3.zip
/ N  Y7 K: O/ h6 d9 ]1 Qhttp://dl.avid.com/Files/1542/AvidNewsCutter_8.0.2.zip

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 22:23