后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[软件] Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection v18.6.0.865

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-18 20:14:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection v18.6.0.865: j- U! c3 Y: {8 u: B6 H/ _+ C
Version: v18.6.0.865
" n% F0 n" k. Z  ?% qFormat:X64+X322 c5 E. c* S! d9 n! M( j/ y
Release Date: July 23, 2015/ H) M4 y0 q5 J* V$ J0 K
Publishweb:www.cgpersia.cn | www.houqiziyuan.com
# N+ r4 X$ a) N$ t4 t" Y3 {- kHomepage: www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/studio/ultimate
" Z, Z  L. Y0 T+ h& o' W- U% I; kLanguage: Multilingual 3 B# V! }. [% B' J
Platform: Windows 7,8,8.1,10 (64-bit OS recommended)1 D5 ^# |/ T$ H& ]( ~
File Size: 8.7G
- A+ [  n7 H. {5 n
: `5 Z: t- ?+ H. h) `4 n" d, H2 s' U# f8 X! ]; b7 q# ^
Pinnacle Studio 18+ }4 a5 p- K: \4 N% L
Complete with a streamlined interface, Pinnacle Studio 18 offers a faster, more responsive movie-making experience. Now with a native 64-bit architecture, Pinnacle Studio makes the most of your computer's processing power and memory for fast multi-track rendering, smoother file handling and more. Easily import and edit your clips right inside the built-in media organizer. Try SmartMovie to make a movie in minutes or dive into editing on the 6-track timeline. Add excitement with over 1,500 2D/3D effects and 17 royalty-free music tracks from Triple Scoop Music. Integrated cloud access and support for Pinnacle Studio for iPad means you can make movies anywhere. When it's time to share, it's easy to send your movies to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, iPad, Apple TV and Xbox.
( C: r( ^; c/ s1 A
# G! B8 e6 S" ?7 X5 SPinnacle Studio 18 Plus5 `7 ]/ t, {3 M7 w9 }5 S! G5 d
Take your video editing power even further Pinnacle Studio 18 Plus. Record directly from your screen-including system audio and microphone sound-to add dynamic content to movies and demo videos with Live Screen Capture. Easily organize and tag all your content in the built-in media library. Make sophisticated movies with 24-track frame-accurate editing. Add polish with 1,800+ 2D/3D effects, titles and templates, and 17 royalty-free tracks from Triple Scoop Music.
- X( ~7 m( B' ~  {
- W4 i; v2 V3 }' e4 OPinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate6 U$ T7 j, z6 r' y
Take on any video-editing challenge with Pinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate. Ultimate builds on its native 64-bit power to help you create breathtaking movies with new 4K Ultra HD video Smart Encoding and support for the XAVC S format. Record directly from your screen with the enhanced Live Screen Capture. Get creative with advanced 3D features, edit on unlimited tracks, and energize your videos with 700+ presets and over 55 plugins from industry leader NewBlue. Add the perfect soundtrack with 17 royalty-free tracks from Triple Scoop Music and enhance audio with iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner. Easily share your movie on Blu-ray disc and your favorite social sites and devices.0 r& f; S, m0 A' H

4 E4 b' j1 X0 X+ y5 [/ IPinnacle Studio 18 allows you to transform your HD and 3D videos and multimedia (photos and audio files) into multimedia experiences, also known as non linear video editing system. It contains sophisticated photo and video correction tools, a library that organizes all media in one place, a variable tracks number (6, 24 or unlimited, depending on the version) in the timeline for special effects. Powered by a new native 64-bit architecture, Pinnacle Studio lets you make the most of your computer’s processing power and memory for faster multi-track rendering. Pinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate lets you create breathtaking movies with support for 4K Ultra HD video. In-depth training materials get you started quickly. Integrated disc authoring has been redesigned and a variety of export formats make it easy to share your production. A new feature allows you to export directly to major social networks (YouTube, FaceBook and Vimeo). In addition, enjoy the live capture as well as 4K Ultra HD support, iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner precision editing system.Blu-Ray authoring is fully integrated. More than 1500 2D/3D transitions, effects and templates are available, as well as Red Giant filmmaker's toolkit and motion graphics toolkit.! B# e4 f+ \! F) l

% A7 c$ R. @& W" C
The richest family package with Pinnacle Studio 18 allows you to use the latest, advanced tools, unparalleled performance, and the revolutionary speed to create excellent video quality.
* A4 F% }5 Z7 \3 gSoftware, equipped with advanced editing tools HD and the largest set of effects and sounds, allows you to enrich prepared videos, giving them individual character and originality. With a new, native 64-bit architecture allows you to prepare the breathtaking images in 4K Ultra HD quality in the shortest time.7 e8 A, V$ _) C0 U3 ~
The creation of great films can be quicker and easier thanks also to the use of any unusual tools that streamline the job, and at the same time allow you to create movies, even those users who do not have specialized expertise and extensive experience in video editing. They can use the storyboard feature facilitates installation and achieve professional results, and then start working on the timeline that supports any number of paths, shorten the scenes or choose transitions between shots.% i5 \! J% H. J5 P9 {1 f) @8 z; q
2 E# C+ b/ Q) L
With Pinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate getting the most remarkable set of features and tools that will help fine-tune the movie to the last detail, and remove any imperfections and improve it. Add dynamic content by recording directly from the screen not only the picture but also the sound (Live Screen Capture) and clear the soundtrack of iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner. Add energy, choosing the right musical setting (with a library Scorefitter and a brand new, free of royalties songs from Triple Scoop Music) and effects (more than 2000 effects, transitions and templates along with the latest NewBlue effects).
# U1 G$ b3 ~( F6 wThe effects of your work attract the attention of any recipient. You can easily share them on the network - on Facebook, YouTube or Vimeo - and save them on fixed media./ F1 h* D2 n7 z! m0 m
With this special package you will deal with each film challenge - just use your imagination and realize the best ideas with Pinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate. Attract and Impress any spectator!! J4 h. g3 Z% E, c" J" C9 T4 l
% i8 @7 ~" P/ U% c( X4 L
The Ultimate Video-Editing SoftwareTake on any video-editing challenge with Pinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate, our most complete version. Powered by a new native 64-bit architecture, Ultimate lets you create breathtaking movies with support for 4K Ultra HD video. You get all the features of Pinnacle Studio Plus and more, including NewBlue bonus effects, Blu-ray authoring, iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner, additional Scorefitter soundtracks, and support for XAVC S for 4k and HD. Energize your videos with 2,000+ transitions, effects and templates, add the perfect soundtrack, and easily share online, on disc and on devices.( Z5 o$ }& }3 h& }
! H: u8 i7 X1 ^( ^# j% D  ]" k
Powerful video editing
Drag and drop elements to make a movie automatically or use the Storyboard mode to plan. More experienced editors can use the timeline for precision editing.4 O9 r0 j: N1 x8 S0 p3 ^! W+ F
Live Screen Capture
Record content from your screen and include the footage in movies with Live Screen Capture. Even add voiceover while you capture!  V9 g  d' p/ o( d' g
Video effects
Choose from over 2,000 2D and 3D effects to surprise and delight your audience." V; U. ^, D( P( D
Multi-layer editing
Combine an unlimited number of video and audio track for multi-layer editing, and create custom-fit soundtracks with Scorefitter.! K2 P, u2 ]' k7 z2 B$ E) V1 U( k
Premium effects from NewBlue
Take your videos to the next level with over 700 presets and more than 55 plugins including:
& W9 {3 Q& h0 t/ ^9 f: N( P7 |' G, Y! f% B1 ^
Motion Blends - Video transitions that twist, turn, zoom, smear and spin.
" x4 V* D9 Y1 Z* Z/ HLight Blends - Light-inspired scene transitions with light flairs, orbs, rays, strobes and more.  K1 @! j4 Y! O4 y) W' t+ f6 v
Film Effects - Create an authentic, old school film look with blemishes, jitters, spots, scratches and graininess.. |+ v; u9 V1 f" u! O$ o3 d  K2 q
Stabilizer - Stabilize shakey video to easily create steady footage.' R  W( i4 K0 H1 D! @
Video Essentials 2 - Create a vignette, swap specific colors in a scene, add picture-in-picture, and correct lens distortion.
' Z4 J; t5 x) QVideo Essentials 6 - Remove subtle imperfections, replicate footage into a video wall, magnify a video segment for emphasis.
, j8 S; }3 ?6 m3 L8 Y$ m, {" rVideo Essentials 7 - Avoid tedious keyframing when applying pixelation, easily pan and zoom on still or video, and more.
7 O& P( G6 a) P, y: a- X' u4K Ultra HD Video support
If you're shooting video in 4K Ultra HD, Pinnacle's got you covered with 4K Ultra HD Video support that includes new XAVC S support and 4K smart encoding.# A# z# G) E' W
Remove unwanted noise & enhance audio
iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner easily removes unwanted noise from your audio and video files. Experience increased audio clarity and enhanced sound!( W- B- D9 ?# j6 |0 E  Z  a
Video sharing & Blu-ray Disc authoring
Post your movies online with one-click sharing to Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo. Create DVDs and Blu-ray™ discs, and export your movies to popular formats to play them on game consoles and mobile devices.' a4 F6 M- v$ V6 F& \- ?& ?. P' u2 D3 S
+ a, F- s* R2 L6 j8 Y& ^9 M7 v
Professional built-in programs and plug-ins:
% E0 ?0 W" a) O0 I/ uSet of Red Giant plug-ins
  @- s8 ?0 z, m+ L& eSet Complete Avid content% P2 q- b/ o; h7 E
100 additional HD video transitions
. C+ [5 D" B9 o* s, jA comprehensive collection of video tutorials from Class on Demand ™
/ v% R  y. ?  R- B/ n2 s/ [* Z& `Editor moving titles (motion titler) for adding animated graphics and text
1 L& r% r- ~; x7 Z8 ]+ q- `SmartTools tools that will help in the complicated installation and speed up the process of creating your films or videos
1 y8 n/ i1 }6 O- D$ ~- c7 O  |# ?Creating videos with Dolby Digital 5.1 sound
6 h- p) q8 A8 h& X0 ~0 sBurn discs Blu-ray, DVD- ^5 c+ d1 j' H* t9 n% z  n
Green fabric 5'x6 'chroma-key to change the background and the location of the main objects of the video
8 l, m4 h) {3 cCreate professional movies and multimedia projects using technologies Technology Trusted by Hollywood  X% o% d) m% D0 q0 a9 Q, ?
! I6 {- N: _5 V% y6 Z
Key Features:
" U# U+ G' Z. _$ }$ K$ ~, QLive Screen Capture$ P  w) C+ o, g! o% m
Record directly from your screen, capturing both system audio and microphone sound. It’s even easier to bring your captured files to the main timeline to use them in movies, presentation and training videos.
  H) \, Q" P2 d9 p' E3 n. [+ G  B  }% U5 O* ]
Make movies in stereoscopic 3D4 Z/ c: B2 e7 x
Import 3D video clips from sources like GoPro® 3D cameras and Panasonic® MVC format. Edit in various viewing modes, add true 3D effects, and enjoy the best quality with NVIDIA® 3D Vision® optimization and GeForce® support. Export to YouTube® 3D, AVCHD™ 3D, and more for viewing on 3D HDTVs, Sony® PS3™, and other 3D devices. Pinnacle Studio Plus even lets you mix 2D and 3D in the same project., `  K. w5 K+ [% X

6 T& m9 X( |0 h8 [! R- i0 ?! _Advanced 3D features" v5 o0 X3 Z# b1 h$ O9 J2 R) h# ]
Pinnacle Studio 18 Plus also has advanced stereoscopic 3D features, like editing 3D in the timeline just like HD. Our partnership with NVIDIA® allows NVIDIA® 3D Vision® display in both full-screen and window modes. View 3D on dual monitors and export "side-by-side" formats recognized by most 3D HDTVs. Auto-color correct for both eyes and control stereoscopic 3D depth (parallax effect). When you're ready to go 3D, Pinnacle Studio Plus has everything you need.$ Z7 L* o. `/ ]0 z
* e( K- V) ?( S& @- x* S! R. n* v
Drag and drop HD video editing
) P/ z. O) v% \" A9 YChoose the editing approach that’s right for your project. For instant results, drag-and-drop your desired media elements from the library into SmartMovie to automatically make great videos—complete with music. Use Storyboard mode to easily create first drafts and visualize your movie. At any point, switch to the timeline for more traditional and precise editing.
" `0 a, }4 k" u" U' W2 r
& ^/ t8 c4 v8 ~% R' oEnergize with 2,000+ effects , transitions and templates
+ _- ?3 Z7 E& h( @) BGet creative with 2,000+ 2D/3D effects, animated titles and transitions. Keyframe-based control gives you precision timing over how your effects, titles and transitions move. The included Montage templates provide preset themes—weddings, sports, holidays, sci-fi, comics and more—for fast pro-level results with just a few clicks. Customize them for just the right look.( C7 E4 X( C0 @; F4 r  Y

& w; T- {7 f! m& j/ c: X- W5 A64-bit performance
# [* F3 D" {' D+ A" n" [* GSee results sooner with native 64-bit architecture that lets you make the most of your PC’s processing power and memory. Enjoy faster multi-track rendering and better file handling.) c* D+ |' R* c
8 J( T8 X# X7 r3 _$ H
Timeline Editing (Unlimited tracks)
( \$ y0 [8 j$ v" K& u/ }& FDo more with unlimited tracks that let you create sophisticated picture-in-picture and multi-layer effects in HD or 3D—just like a Hollywood pro. Frame-accurate editing gives you precision control over how you tell your story. See source clips and your timeline edit preview simultaneously for intuitive flow. Set source clip trim in/out points, then drag trimmed clips right into the timeline for fast precision editing.
3 ?) w$ h' l! e- S  F" ?6 F* Y3 i  X$ u
Import all your digital media
* S! _) {- a1 b8 f2 h$ N7 AImport your videos and photos manually or automatically from virtually any device—camcorders, digital cameras, webcams, tablets, mobile phones, handheld audio recorders, and more. Import 3D clips from cameras like GoPro® and formats like Panasonic® MVC. Pinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate also supports tape-based1 and analog devices1, and even audio files in 5.1 surround format.
: b! A0 C3 @3 z/ v! F" n' }: \( Q4 u, x( p+ ^! z8 a$ d0 n5 n# {
Organize and tag your media$ `) K2 u4 y% J9 W: I8 ]
With the built-in media library, it's simple to organize your favorite video clips, photos, music, and other creative elements so you can easily find and reuse them in various projects. Tag and rate your media files, as well as group them into categories for even faster access. Crop, pan-and zoom, and eliminate red eye from photos. EQ and clean up noisy audio. Color-correct video and stabilize shaky footage.% }0 Q5 s' z! M5 b4 L

2 t& {! x. G. g5 RRotate and flip video
" p. Y% y8 W2 cHave a sideways video of your kid scoring a goal? No problem! Pinnacle Studio has you covered with video rotation tools.
! y: q/ h$ ?5 b/ j- J0 T1 ~9 k1 {3 @1 t( \6 O2 A5 k/ M: C
Titles and overlays! d: V3 E. D5 r! n8 U4 m9 d* S
Add titles to your photos and videos, or overlay a graphic on your project and set the length of duration.% {+ C' t( @% o5 l" f9 i( ?

+ y  v' ]5 p4 N8 o; s2 `DVD authoring
0 B/ x6 L4 Q4 u4 r6 T5 N5 _Share your video masterpiece with the whole family on DVD. DVD authoring is an easy final step to add to your video project.8 u  [) T0 f* c2 G; Q, H' f
NEW
  r: F7 o; X! S7 V. T. i# {0 ?4 }% b9 [/ H5 M9 m
17 royalty-free tracks. G' H6 M/ T5 h! \% P
Capture the mood of your movie with the perfect soundtrack. Get 17 royalty-free music tracks from Triple Scoop Music.. R/ Y; n6 `! N# G2 o
" y) r& ~6 y+ C/ g* m+ C
Scorefitter Sounds & Music
4 q: c& r- n% S* H- L6 X- }! HNo movie is complete without a soundtrack. Add music with the included Scorefitter library of royalty-free sounds and songs—they even automatically adjust to fit the length of your movies.
: [" B8 v8 O3 @' F' u* P3 H3 d) y
; v/ H3 T/ u6 T% Y3 lIncludes FREE training!; p3 Q! P1 o7 T" Z( G1 w4 w+ r
Get a 6-week, all-access pass to StudioBacklot.tv, featuring brand-new Pinnacle Studio 18 content, loads of other training and a royalty-free stock library.
" j- l3 B3 a5 T, g
) S: G0 T; G+ m) sPhoto slideshow
* L9 d) A* K9 b3 YCreate amazing photo slideshows complete with transitions, titles and effects, or combine photo and video for the perfect montage.
9 r4 H/ h( ^7 v0 z/ {
: `; v2 Z- u' }' x' @, gStop motion and green screen
7 {" c- n. W1 ]% ?9 ~+ z4 H3 zCreate amazing animations and fast-motion effects like you see on the big screen with stop-motion capture. Pinnacle Studio even lets you superimpose people you've shot in front of a green screen over different backgrounds.
3 r# Y: j: A4 m# @  O3 I& p4 x* a0 ~8 Y$ ^) a# k- P' X
Edit anywhere, anytime
. ]$ x* N  e- Z5 ^  v0 y# u8 ?Work on projects anywhere with Pinnacle Studio for iPad2, then transfer them to Pinnacle Studio for further polishing. Try Project Packages to bundle together all of the media files related to a given movie, taking the work out of organizing and assuring that you always have all the files you need.
! n3 x& b% A9 R7 D' B
9 Q- ^- [& e* g' B, E6 c7 BShare your masterpieces- J3 O. z: _8 Q7 M8 c8 p8 G
When you're ready to share your videos, Pinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate makes it easy to post your HD and 3D videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo. You can also easily create DVDs and AVCHD™ discs, as well as author Blu-ray™ discs complete with Dolby® Digital 5.1 surround sound. Export to popular formats like Adobe® Flash® FLV, MPEG-4, and DivX®, as well as popular devices like Microsoft® Xbox®, Sony® PlayStation, Nintendo® Wii™, Apple® TV and Apple® iPad®. With Pinnacle Studio Ultimate, the world is your screen.
+ n/ R( q1 i9 G6 M; y# o9 d5 d' [6 s1 O, W/ g7 c# G' ?$ s
Pinnacle Studio 18.6.0.865 patch July 25, 2015( z8 Z" O; i/ U/ V# F
Library "Sort By Date" now as Ascending or Descending' |) ]/ _$ _3 {8 T% A& S0 M
Added support for some cameras with 24-bit audio
+ b7 Q9 v( M: `1 s; i! nFixed display problems with Creative Pack Titles
; m- Q8 r  A, L, Z' o( ^Resolved an issue where Effects Editor volume may be missing+ w' `/ I9 j* }2 i3 N
Added visible indication when Pan and Zoom is applied
# T( Y  H' Q' T( W: N* s0 xFixed some compatibility issues with Windows 10
) K5 c: u1 c8 o* K& _0 L5 [6 ~6 N) |' G$ m
Pinnacle Studio 18.5.1.827 patch April 28, 2015  G, e' x- z; G' f- ?
Pan & Zoom preview window is no longer cropped
6 ]' U' m" x* ^) k- v$ j/ tit is possible to enter with keyboard any font size value in the titler* Z$ e8 }0 K3 T
bug fix of keyframes in Image CPU correction6 u  U. {, C' L, A- X
duplicated markers names4 e7 ~' A3 C7 }/ W
impossible to cancel Quick Import' d9 I; y1 N6 _8 v9 e
several bug fixes of 3D export issues (disk and file)% r+ w3 n+ X* C
better visibility of audio keyframes in timeline  {' |+ C# e2 d7 c
Pan & Zoom improved smoothness
+ S: h$ {5 h+ A+ t9 Jseveral translation corrections3 d# \: J3 U4 p" s1 f* o  I/ b
locking cursors bug in effects editor
6 S9 z0 ?# E  b$ i7 F# n' TDVD export hangs at 50 % if audio is set to PCM
$ U7 Y! d# M$ }& ]" Finternal error 0x81310010 when burning0 C7 r" r  b! E- t$ f) g
Youtube export hangs* p* @( j* o' {  u  v7 N8 i
interlaced project export if 2D editor applied to still pictures' l. f/ z! Q6 z8 o+ K5 q
huge improvement of Smart Rendering. If your files are detected as eligible, it works a lot better, I've actually tested !4 n, B7 a4 ]" ~0 y, a% P# s
  s1 O3 M- q% Q' T8 |. k9 C
Pinnacle Studio 18.1.0 patch 2/18/2015& m! x$ E5 N$ W- l$ t3 E( j! D, A
Here is the list of the main bugs fixes (complete list is actually too long) :  I! _7 @: E3 c6 k2 S& J. _- u1 B
Lens Flare effects issues8 s- h  ^, N( l# Q- X4 D
several translation and localization errors* F/ T* J# E' q% N
reversed New Blue transitions
- }1 K: P+ a% X3 fNew Blue effects showing in library but not in effects editor
* J- n( a+ m/ `. y# f; A# B8 h"open plugin" button removal in certain New Blue effects
1 d. j0 u  J3 `7 x1 umissing Creative Pack Vol 1 titles$ v/ @; V9 j6 S3 Z( D4 R
several issues of burners not-recognized or blank medias detected as not empty6 [  j( r" g  ?( \
snapshots from 3D projects
2 Z' h+ R' n; e+ y) i: [& ?4 iimpossible to select anything else than NTSC with some Dazzle devices
: N! a- |8 m; ^% y! k0 i1 Kimprovement of MTS 4K playback
4 Y. B" d9 f+ y0 q7 m" jXAVC export lack of sharpness- e& ?8 b$ b& u4 `0 H* p
close gaps feature bad behavior) C- H/ ~" x, z: e# y- I1 V
some Mpeg2 or audio dropout during export issues/ H5 Y& G% C7 C  m0 c/ N; w

" F' T3 n: D2 E9 n6 r4 FPinnacle Studio 18.0.2 patch 1/6/2015
3 [2 H" B( F6 x( u( jI will not list you all improvements made by this patch but I will list you the most important:& n6 x+ {% {+ D$ h) e. W  U% n* T: t
SmartSound functionality restored (for 64-bit), F; H* ~% C) B1 \. b3 G
Fixed a prominent startup crash (InstBurner.dll): g# C' v' N3 [0 ]0 W  i; N
Fixed several other crashes and hangs( o, o" B# [/ m# q; j5 P: _, L' ~
GoPro import and playback issues fixed
9 z5 B/ Z! ~4 T% vProgressive files incorrectly detected as Interlaced2 @6 M7 Y. Z3 C
Export to Box added to Cloud options
; [. P6 _9 f$ T' L; k( _9 |Fixed rendering problems with Speed, Blur, 3D Editor effects
0 ]# [" i& e0 O* s- b8 t( t* Y1 [/ {% ~Fixed audio dropout in projects with Scorefitter audio
/ A- Y8 R: m$ R( a; b  t( b/ h
6 @" Y2 B4 _" P- kPatch Pinnacle Studio 18.0.1 patch 10/27/2014
5 z! U8 m# G" H4 v' jSo now that you all know why the patch has caught up Pinnacle Studio 18 upon its release, let's have a look at improvements brought by this patch:1 ~: m6 @1 N/ Q/ Y/ g. H7 P1 z) \
Crash when Importing previous Studio projects& N6 J0 \1 v) Q% ^- D
Crash or hang during Import from some connected cameras$ U8 z4 _/ V; r0 n$ C4 D; o) e
Memory leak in NewBlue Stabilizer
* S2 H. h* |! d- B  d: RCompatibility problems in exported DVDs
3 n3 @6 N- Z. r: hImproved support for plugins from previous versions of Studio
- D2 ?! O$ R0 VExport settings not retained
9 v! m- k: n' Z3 @1 `/ x/ ]Effects Editor options may obscure other windows1 n; m4 m, {4 x" d& s* j
And to please some of you and annoy others, developers at Corel are all on deck, i/ y1 I5 x) R. S& b& F0 D3 x
) X: Q& |' N+ S0 C$ X
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
1 j9 _6 `" l7 y; IInternet connection required for enabling Blu-ray functionality, online activation and online services3 Q. `* U- q- E& M* C& W
Windows 8, Windows 7 (64-bit OS recommended)
- f0 k  o+ o% lIntel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher1 h' z% e; d; X" `
Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD* & Intel Quick Sync Video support
# ?- A. t. Y8 j2 GB of RAM or higher, min. 4 GB for Windows 64-bit* {% r. ]5 T, d9 d" T( f6 @/ `. M
DirectX 9 (or higher) graphics device with Pixel Shader 3.0 support like: NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or higher (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support), ATI X1000 series or higher, Intel GMA X3000 series or higher
2 ]1 {" b% q" A: \. }' d128 MB VGA VRAM; 256 MB or higher recommended, required for AVCHD, stereoscopic 3D & CUDA
/ E/ E3 k/ G" ZDisplay resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher, u3 K+ M$ ?  _7 n' N% O
Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview): q) g% d; p- ]6 ~( f+ P! d
5.8 GB HDD space for full installation2 u7 `! ^$ N* Q& a+ A9 o7 v$ F
DVD-ROM for installation (box version only)
& Z3 y* j7 j0 N3 D3 U
! i0 T  e; A+ F$ `. fINPUT OPTION:
( Q# e# o! H7 T3 nCapture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire port)
% @9 I0 ]. C" ]Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/ SECAM) (requires Pinnacle or Dazzle video hardware – sold separately)
$ r1 V0 P9 u& z8 f
. G" e9 o1 Z9 f7 m  @  ZImport from AVCHD and other file based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices and webcams
, v# p' v# f* F  q, PIMPORT FORMATS:% s: q1 q# ^0 x, E$ \3 a4 t
Video: MVC, AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DivX, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264), DivX Plus MKV
3 r( s) V0 b3 Y* QAudio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
8 e; C8 @0 U$ }5 r# h# V7 F* ZGraphic: JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K% z5 n' N) o2 s7 J3 _" o% f

% T: W7 h/ S* j3 F8 GEXPORT FORMATS:- ]0 a) c% m% U3 j' _  ?, L( Y/ I
AVCHD, XAVC S, BD Blu-ray, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer); 3D: DVD, AVCHD, AVCHD2 (incl. MVC), Blu-ray" J6 o# `9 d4 e: O/ F
Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad/TV, Sony PSP/PS3, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats
# {5 {$ n# v, ]# [9 r& k* bDV, HDV, AVI, DivX, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, WAV, MP2, MP3, MP4, QuickTime, H.264, DivX Plus MKV, JPEG, TIF, TGA, BMP; 3D: MVC, AVCHD, MPEG-4, DivX Plus, MJPEG
* K6 T! P  y7 kDolby Digital 2-channel and 5.1-channel audio$ H" A8 B9 x! r$ V- b

6 Q+ {& Z; v8 }; ]. F2 oSUPPORTED LANGUAGES:& X; Z+ V+ O+ d- n# d
Pinnacle Studio 18: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Chinese(汉化).- F4 l3 p8 f& J" ^6 P# ?6 k
Live Screen Capture: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, and Japanese, and Chinese(汉化).' @, o6 p# L- v2 h

* x$ p4 Q: f5 J1 N( l  p$ @: Z
3 A+ f& Q# N' _0 b& _Web:http://www.pinnaclesys.com/publicsite/us/products/studio/ultimate/
0 v5 C+ ]  g$ i
0 }( [+ N0 p: i9 h, s4 b3 H# S+ H* L# M+ U9 n& M
说明:7 P6 d2 E. D& r
更新了标题和内容,之前在网络发布的说明已经取消链接,现在重新开始新一轮的命名。重新发布原始安装程序,插件将单独列出!, |: Q! _" v+ F( M/ E. a1 O' X6 s

8 o1 w: J8 L! A+ q/ Z, x5 JDownload:

. f, b4 t: v" |( o# X# N6 jPinnacleStudio18_32bit_Content.exe
+ [  `0 o, e6 pPinnacleStudio18_64bit_Content.exe
4 F' l: I/ [4 J5 M' y1 _9 C9 O/ V+ |8 J6 hPinnacleStudio18_ULT_32bit_BonusContent.exe
. D. o6 v3 q  ^/ ~' YPinnacleStudio18_ULT_32bit_Setup.exe- ^7 X* A$ g: q6 W9 s8 _7 r
PinnacleStudio18_ULT_64bit_BonusContent.exe
8 f* ]4 [$ j6 V8 FPinnacleStudio18_ULT_64bit_Setup.exe9 W7 n$ ^: z9 b4 P4 P% r, m  z; ^
PinnacleStudio_Patch_18.0.1.exe6 c5 M6 t& ]5 z- k
PinnacleStudio_Patch_18.0.2.exe/ f1 |6 ~% q1 Y
PinnacleStudio_Patch_18.1.0.exe3 M& `( U5 `( M
PinnacleStudio_Patch_18.5.1.exe' w$ X( }. h( T; [) ]
PinnacleStudio_Patch_18.6.0.exe
# |! g& ?5 c; R0 ~/ R! u0 s+ v3 Q5 R: A. E
' I( u+ N. f5 q
百度高速$ x. c  y) s0 E1 j' J" y0 \0 I6 E
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

: Z/ F% |! y1 P' v  m: c, M! E* h* }; ?
Patch:http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/uk/Support/Consumer+Support/?viewDownload=1
% l( {. K) ^) R
6 K& P; W4 N+ c4 Ehttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/PinnacleStudio_Patch_18.0.1.exe5 \  N# |* H$ a& o+ ?" N; u
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/PinnacleStudio_Patch_18.0.2.exe. D) n/ O) V2 ^$ A' D
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/PinnacleStudio_Patch_18.1.0.exe
7 `1 f0 f5 y9 `+ d  e! {4 `3 nhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/PinnacleStudio_Patch_18.5.1.exe! ]$ q8 l! m0 k3 Z5 _7 V' J; w1 H
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/PinnacleStudio_Patch_18.6.0.exe
  P' k% N$ b! E7 ~2 U' e' ]$ x9 ^  z2 }  X7 U7 p; t6 f: f

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:59