[Other] Telestream Episode Pro 6.5

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-4 18:39:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Telestream Episode Pro 6.5( T( p  O0 D$ K* ?4 Q. @1 }( M# V
Program Type: Video encoding
3 ^3 D! ^: B5 h5 D) ^8 z3 [4 I8 E' t. pDeveloper: Telestream, Inc., `9 `& w& E* Z0 @
Homepage: www.telestream.net/episode/overview.htm
9 K1 X( ~% S- F1 NRelease Date: 13.12.20135 R3 y7 k3 \  _
Interface Language: English4 v+ p* ^( T5 p/ A2 O7 z* L- _- C
Platform: Windows 7/8 | Server 2008 SP2, R2/2012" c% r6 @0 B' _: I/ d
File Size: 55 MB
9 I) [) N! [# {- a: q# q) M9 G2 x
& _& ]$ T' l" y( n0 N* E1 q! AMultiformat Video Encoding for Post Production and New Media workflows on Windows! The highest quality video transcoding for the entire digital post-production workflow ? from camera to delivery with remarkable speed, powerful controls and cross-platform scalability at an affordable price.; }2 K7 J8 V" `; e4 ^) K
+ s9 c7 l; C6 _( [
What's New in Episode 6% j6 G7 ^0 y: F/ W% }
x264 encoding included in all license levels
0 d- ]  Z) \( L: Z* u) b( A9 ]3 h1 COptimized for even higher volume workflows! n, Y! [. U6 D" q" t/ A
Support for .SCC and H.264 web captions
, F% h) ^3 u; g5 A" J$ \) m0 KEasy-to-use API documentation with examples
9 C3 u' I3 t+ g) Q+ H( a8 b+ O' G; |Video rotate filter adding more filters to your toolbox8 O' J4 N* D" T, `* {
Sub folder deployment enabling automated mirroring of complex0 A- l+ g7 C6 O
folder structures
+ W, c& @! k( c) b
5 j  U& t! i- tBest-in-class video processing
' t: L) @4 B$ Q( s( F' a10-bit encoding engine and fine-tuning compression combine to allow you to generate pristine picture quality. Episode produces brilliant "true to the original" results for simple transcoding jobs as well as more complex encoding jobs such as standards conversion. In addition bumpers, trailers and watermarks can also be added to enhance and protect your video content.) B" E9 [2 l. S/ z. C# V/ u
% g( w& z+ N/ Q# P1 Z3 i
Fine-tuning controls
) X( {5 R/ s8 d7 g; l4 Q$ S  PExtensive control of codec and filtration parameters, along with a real-time preview, gives you complete hands-on control. The ability to fine-tune the video, with frame-by-frame video preview allows you to quickly and easily adjust your encoding and preprocessing settings.( w, m7 @5 v2 {+ I
: Z. T$ j  v+ t
Fully configurable pre-processing filters & control- N5 r, o& S7 u' A  b, N) s3 c
High quality filters including motion compensated deinterlacing and frame-rate conversion enable complex standards conversion. Filters also include black and white restoration, HSV and gamma correction, noise removal, image sharpening for video, and normalize, balance, fade in/out for audio.- L; `2 M% X& j9 ~+ `9 S

4 u$ T6 C& M9 L* M9 yExtensive format support2 `2 l) U/ ]0 y8 H# t: {; j5 C
Episode supports the widest range of formats in its class including all the major input output formats for web, streaming, VOD, production, broadcast and more. Whatever your encoding needs may be, Episode can handle them.
1 L  I" V& i1 H) g: F& ]% y$ E) x$ ?9 c
Hundreds of presets, g* X, m  _  C: f
Start with an encoding preset. We have hundreds to choose from, including presets for Apple devices, streaming, broadcast applications and many, many more. These preset templates are designed to make your videos look spectacular with just a click. But dont worry ? each one has parameters that you can adjust further if you want more fine-tuning controls.5 y. {. g, N2 O. y* ?/ A& E
5 }5 x8 J( g2 i) V7 q" s
x264 encoding option
; k0 `9 p# ^( Y8 C  j1 K/ B' z7 `Episode now offers the ability to add optional support for the x264 codec for $99. Known as one of the most efficient transcoders in the industry, x264 offers high quality option for encoding H.264 files. The x264 Option within Episode gives you optimized H.264 encoding and also lets you fine tune your parameters, and add enhancement filters ? all within the familiar Episode environment.
3 e* M: B; U+ ?  ]+ M. q
. x2 Z4 V% l. c9 s! J! IClosed caption support3 a0 W1 i, P, l3 j
Episode 6.5 enables caption insertion with encoding and pass-through options, and supports CEA-608 and CEA-708 captioning standards as well as MCC and SCC caption formats. With federal regulations mandating captioning, this will enable post-production workflows to handle embedded captions easily.
- g5 w3 X. Q( c6 A+ {. H- Z/ F: y) n; H( z
Support for virtually any video and audio file format
' R+ c: }! \. s$ iEpisode supports the widest range of formats in its class, allowing users to repurpose media for websites, mobile devices, television, archive, disk authoring and more. With version 6.5, Episode adds support for formats including HEVC, XAVC, VP9, and MXF AS-11.% d  _* K% g& U

0 I' E" j$ G+ p; M7 ~Multi-bitrate streaming support
% u$ C6 K* R) _( M3 K3 nMulti-bitrate streaming improves a viewer's experience by letting users deliver videos in the resolution and bit rate that best matches viewers’ connection speeds. With version 6.5, users will be able to easily encode and create packages for Apple HLS (HTTP Live Streaming), Microsoft Smooth Streaming, and MPEG-DASH with a click of a button., U$ j5 ]& [( e" H1 }

+ s. d+ j& e  b3 jSupport for multi-track audio" g% {% r6 `' k$ g7 h' ?
Featuring improved performance and stability, Episode 6.5 adds presets and filters to easily map multi-track audio channels – rearrange audio tracks, change speaker assignments, and change audio formats and sample rates.  v2 S/ h! ~/ O9 p- O1 M
$ e8 o8 O. U8 [- E' e- D
Image sequence support# N2 E7 ]/ r& Q  i
Image sequences are now available directly from the Episode UI, which provides an easy way to manage thousands of frames for 3D animation and compositing for visual effects. Users can step through the sequence frame by frame with the highest possible quality. It’s also possible to add multiple files from different sequences for multiple encode tasks.
3 E* O" ]' T+ ]+ |! E
$ o' u% c/ c: u; e7 e* Extensive format support: new media, web, post-production, DVD/Blu-ray, and more
, Y' D: a5 N  C: Z2 X    * Ease of use: ships with an extensive collection of professionally designed workflows and encoder presets
5 ]4 k) A* b# H; M' a& P    * One Click Clustering™ - join systems together to share the work. Create workgroups that range from a single system to multiple machine clusters.! Z3 R: g  C2 t
    * Integrated file-sharing: takes the complexity out of distributing work across multiple systems.1 M. M9 S& d3 E- k
    * Precise control: extensive set of high-quality filters to fine tune media encoding
) ^. z- ]9 U' m% Y4 h. \    * Delivery: FTP, SMB, automatic publishing to YouTube
- z7 U5 {- k6 g* }    * Unlimited batch processing8 `5 p: j( _. M1 M
    * Fully automated workflows
" W1 J+ x- y$ D7 j" f$ T
0 a5 V$ @8 F, E9 m( n) i, dEpisode 6.4.6
2 {" V, w. o! n) Z) {- KFixes and enhancements
7 o' S: ?* E* Z  a+ d% f• Improved stability of clusters and status windows.
# `" v' a2 O5 H. x6 x# [8 y+ d" V) v• Fixed Episode node from stopping by itself., @* U+ d9 P% y6 d# E' _( I+ }
• Fixed issues when clients reconnected to clusters after the master node was restarted.
0 x3 w6 g7 L; F9 z. H1 G• Fixed an issue where the user had to open the Cluster Browser to reconnect to a cluster on Mac.
: y3 {2 S7 y: r4 `• Fixed mixed platform cluster connection and submission issues.7 R% n0 Y; q  V* q1 Q1 R" n! T0 D
• Optimized speed and stability for Wiretap, SMB, and FTP bookmarks and monitors.! D2 \+ o5 q2 ^1 k3 @
• Fixed MXF XDCAM incorrect height issues.
, t" H$ g8 v2 _0 Q' W• Fixed integration issues with MXF for Avid.
, |4 P: A, d2 h. x4 m- \• Fixed audio issue when importing MXF files. - t2 \7 D1 J; e$ M
• Fixed errors in 2-pass encoding in mpeg2.
0 L7 q' T' Q  W4 K5 @  N• Fixed some audio/video sync issues in mpeg2.& i# L5 d. \! F" `1 L6 @2 [7 M" d
• Removed popup that presented useless false information.
6 j3 C2 }0 Q2 l8 F• Fixed duration issues for MOV files without audio.& P6 a+ N5 X  X1 `
• Improved stability when decoding QuickTime audio files.% K" ~- r, r5 ~$ U) ^
• Added support for UYVY in AVI files as input.% y+ h  M4 B; _. v6 Z6 d2 q
• Fixed an issue with audio channel positions in MOV files.
; f6 ~) N3 A0 B6 {- r• Fixed quality issues in mpeg1 encoding.
3 A" P) H. E; K7 p) q• Fixed a crash when expanding certain bookmarks on Mac.4 W) v- k8 O+ z
• Fixed an issue where in- and out-points didn’t update properly on Mac. # k; L+ L8 ]6 h( Q) [

7 F" D7 T: X, R* }; W3 V- c+ U3 jEpisode 6.4.4
7 l1 L& H4 A9 U( e3 [Fixes and Enhancements3 z2 v8 x9 q# s: z- a  y
• Added the ability to choose GOP size for Split and Stitch, Will force the number of frames in a split to be divisible by the number selected.: Z2 p  t5 e6 z
• Replaced the monitor code to optimize it and give it better stability.* y: S) r/ d6 J2 T9 L* }! a
• Improvements to status across networks when joined by IP.
3 Q. s9 [; p8 A+ M0 f• Fixed so that monitors that are active always show up as active.
# d% r" u2 r/ N+ R• Updated MXF to handle more input files.+ a# j# I8 {7 G8 U& _8 J% Z
• Updated H.264 encoder to fix 10-bit 4:2:2 encodings.
+ o, i& ]. p* A& u+ w' K, C: C8 _• Updated the ProRes encoder and decoder to improve stability.& k% k9 C8 O2 `5 \
• Fixed channel order for QuickTime surround sound input files.% K, {; K3 r/ A7 J( l, a( l, b9 f
• Fixed Quality Slider for MPEG-2 encodings.
9 k) m( B3 Q2 s0 @3 `• Added switch to enable/disable SDSM and ODSM tracks in MP4-files.
6 s% ~: o9 f2 P* R• Fixed so that renaming an encoder task won’t cause a duplicate on Mac., W0 w) \6 a4 X  l7 k! R$ G, v
• Fixed so that SMB Deployment gets the right name on Mac.
0 [+ Y# \: `& f* M/ u6 w• Added x264 to Episode, Episode Pro and Episode Engine (no longer requires separate license)" @% j) C0 l# c
• Added Execute tasks, Image sequence imports, and mail tasks to Episode Pro and Episode Engine (no longer requires separate license).
9 z$ @) s+ J) _) f2 B8 W/ y0 d% ^& `• Fixed amount of memory reported on Windows.9 {) }3 w5 S" c1 A! [
• Fixed the version number reported by CLI and XML-RPC
1 z+ x( P) t9 y1 s
9 f$ e# E* x# ^- h7 M( m# h; K, z/ iEpisode 6.4.37 u  }8 I1 d( n2 D
Fixes and Enhancements
3 ?# a, c( w* W' G1 k$ K6 L+ G• Improvements to “Joined” and “Submit To” cluster connections in a cross platform cluster environment across subnets.' P5 p7 r) F" X  o( G
• Fixes to Named Storage for improved cross platform functionality.
9 _* K' ]8 W9 i) l' _• Fixed cluster connection issues when Windows cluster master comes back online.
7 Z* l$ \6 c9 v9 ~• Increased response time for status when joining a cluster.) v6 t* {: r+ K
• Improved node response time in cluster browser., J3 A; X: R' d2 R9 N* j

' }3 u% ]; q) X  e: U. XEpisode 6.4.2" e+ j5 P; B& @- W0 H8 y* H
Fixes and Enhancements
& r: [3 G1 X8 B% o, P5 `0 d0 K• Added new “manual” connection method for connecting to clusters on different subnets (Mac OS X & Windows)
0 g  b' g9 o; L: z• X264 encoding included on all Episode license levels (Mac OS X & Windows), z2 q+ x8 E- F; R2 p: y5 }6 S
• Added support for Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) (Mac OS X)' Y$ E9 `3 A/ y2 [* F6 R: A
• Added a checkmark to the Preview menu to indicate size selected (Mac OS X)( W/ G7 J" G) \, |9 E# S* U; j
• "CHANGED" banner now disappears after saving modified workflow (Mac OS X)0 U  Z+ n' W' m" O
• Fixed encoder inspector scrolling issue (Mac OS X)
  p/ X' S' \+ {3 A• Fixed issue causing a green line to appear after transcoding from AVC Intra 100 progressive source files (Mac OS X & Windows)
" k) Z/ s5 H1 F0 x: j) f2 o. a$ r( i• Fixed priority slider in Status window not drawing correctly in OSX 10.9 (Mac OS X)8 ~. y; w) S) j8 j) ^; x- R9 n) W' e
• Fixed intermittent stop button failure in cluster configuration (Mac OS X & Windows)/ s  }' G5 `  ^' W; J
• Task history now loads on re-launch when status window is in task only view (Mac OS X)) K- d& b" p" ?+ l. ?8 ?
• The cluster browser will no longer be displayed on top of other applications and windows if it is left open. (Windows)  \8 T7 l: L) s# C
• Fixed issue causing an error re-installing after removing Episode using the procedures outlined in the manual (Mac OS X & Windows)+ z4 ~# D4 k5 N9 N! W- [

! T0 Y- z# P" w' z1 [/ g0 XEpisode 6.4.1
5 I* \2 ~  W, C0 [( YFixes and Enhancements3 @2 A+ q1 t; u7 P+ P  U
• Improved Status Pane UI interaction from CLI (Mac OS X & Windows). @' @  p. o) X+ {; D# V
• Fixed cache location bug affecting iOS server access (Mac OS X & Windows)! t. ^2 c5 j! S
• Fixed issue with disappearing Monitor Jobs after 6.4 update (Mac OS X & Windows)
# P* D/ l6 C" ?3 T* |• Fixed some Status Pane control and display issues (Windows)2 o: h2 n$ @9 X5 G
• Fixed an Episode Windows 7 6.4 crash affecting some customers (Windows)
" N. B% i* f7 J• Episode now remembers status column sizing after closing and re-opening app (Windows)6 I2 b% E- i4 J& i
• Fixed IN and OUT points dropping frames after updating to Episode 6.4 (Mac OS X)8 E( n" K* G: Y! y! G1 E
• Fixed issue where “Waiting for suitable Job Slot” error would show and jobs would not process (Mac OS X)
' i* L: B, w7 @
9 \8 L' Z" V( T3 c& r/ J0 TEpisode 6.4
8 [* U3 D4 z. L9 Q2 eNew Features% n  }5 ~) C8 i1 E+ a4 `! f
• It is now possible to recreate sub-folders scanned via a monitor recursive search within the deployment root folder.
3 V2 Y6 z8 J$ w+ Q) K: L• New Closed Caption Support. Insert closed caption data into H.264 video streams from source 608 captions or via new Caption Import Filter.
" y0 \" r2 a% z, n5 s+ f  V0 j• New Caption Import Filter. Users can select a .SCC caption file for insertion into MPEG2 or H.264 output files.4 r/ i! K0 q  }* D  e- I
• New Rotate Filter. Rotate source video 90 degrees clockwise or counter-clockwise, 180 degrees, or flip video on the vertical or horizontal axis.
$ t) |- R' |# ?5 e• It is now possible to control the addition of CLAP data to .MOV outputs
, R4 n0 B8 k  D/ N$ G• Workflow Priority has been increased from 3 levels to 20 levels of priority.
0 m. q' v7 v& _8 R6 g• Improved workflow status and history display.
3 f; ]: ?. x" g. i• Improved API performance and features.6 f$ [/ f/ b7 `
• New Maximum Bandwidth Control in FTP Deployment Task.3 ?9 ^! L  {  Q" W/ T
• Fixes and Improvements* p1 A8 `/ M$ B4 ~9 `% e' W9 B% G3 x
• Many improvements to the status, priority and history subsystem of Episode improving responsiveness and stability, especially in high volume - large cluster encoding environments.  D' t$ [: e( N% `% F/ ~* b5 D
• Many improvements to the job status and history section of the Episode application.$ Q" k* W, G) D9 i
• Fixed an A/V sync issue with .DV stream outputs.5 N3 a8 }* z' f& `6 s! M3 g
• Fixed a QuickTime audio playback issue when using the “Split Channels in Output” option.$ `) D9 T- y, ^
• Fixed several issues with watermarks.
7 u/ L4 M/ z% }( t: F: q• Fixed an issue with MPEG-2 outputs and Split-and-Stitch.
- Y" F. |. o# m6 V6 ]• Fixed an issue with Flash VP6 outputs retaining alpha and Split-and-Stitch.) J# v9 f7 \$ R8 J. Q6 k
• Fixed an issue with illegal video levels when encoding to DNxHD 145 video codec.
, I2 S, D% [* A( v, @2 O" e8 \• Fixed an issue with WebM Split-and-Stitch encoding.! [% e3 C/ k8 w/ J4 \# K3 g
• Standard definition QuickTime outputs are now flagged with the proper colorspace atom.
0 ^  Q4 p/ J$ L/ y8 K+ ^• Fixed an issue with deleting source files from SMB monitors.$ K3 B  |; S$ ]3 T
• Fixed an issue with Split-and-Stitch encoding when using the frame rate filter.
$ p, d. |6 o8 q3 y2 _• Fixed an aspect ratio issue with AVC-Intra 1440X1080 sources.: S  r' |% ^1 i, b! e# u
• Fixed an issue with Split-and-Stitch encoding and drop frame timecode.
* ~0 g1 j0 k( d/ ?* n+ f- X• Fixed an issue with EDL sources and watermarks.% \+ \2 {7 d9 ?
• Fixed an issue with using AAC HE audio codec during HLS encoding and packaging. " G2 d7 q' Z( Z( ?7 c+ ~

, H$ A; ?8 R9 p. u# z# IMinimum System Requirements:
# b: S3 B( l4 [Windows$ S) [8 F4 }" R. ?5 _0 L3 j, i: A
Windows 8.1* a9 m8 S: a( x( Q+ R" _  W6 m
Processor 1.5 GHz 32-bit (x86)
4 J, `: U  h4 hQuickTime 7.6.2 or higher
5 k4 l) x2 F, J4 L% H3 DMinimum 2 GB RAM
$ V9 ~9 m! ]0 @! E- c0 m40 GB HD" ^2 S6 L$ i1 u. M- o- W+ M1 e
; c" P4 V7 V- G! o% F4 p1 `
Windows 7' ^# ]) @8 d& c, z1 x+ ]
Processor 1.5 GHz 32-bit (x86)/ m) p, e0 t* Y
QuickTime 7.6.2 or higher
$ ^, R) O# N! C/ g7 oMinimum 2 GB RAM9 c9 j! h  P$ B) Z
40 GB HD: Z) G& H) W1 W3 ?

2 U  m; j3 G+ c2 n; \) h, HWindows 2008 server5 K, @+ J3 v  I5 W9 S3 Z
Service Pack 2
9 S# z9 o2 L- r$ Q( EProcessor 1.5 GHz 32-bit (x86)+ d' x: o1 l1 B( b' Y
QuickTime 7.6.2 or higher9 B# T4 S$ Y" V  I: a
Minimum 2 GB RAM9 Y6 q( _) j9 p& v7 U
40 GB HD
9 G. L% Q  F3 c' T( j# L  M1 B# e$ d6 e1 i% l7 w
Windows 2012 server: ~7 E5 `6 v/ M
Processor 1.5 GHz 32-bit (x86)
; Y' G" j7 |& s2 TQuickTime 7.6.2 or higher/ v. P) r, r5 X' Y' @2 m
Minimum 2 GB RAM4 o& O) y/ y( Z; `, Z3 Q
40 GB HD
* X7 `4 J( i+ j: K6 d# F2 k, K% e! ]: {7 G/ `
Additional Windows requirements:
" A, S, B  N: U- G' N* b2 _, d; QBonjour Print Services for Windows V2.0.2$ |% }, G1 P+ K& C. m2 s( B
.NET Framework 3.5 SP18 X/ G9 I, r: n7 S9 P7 Z! I9 w
Online Help Browser Requirements:
& y% C  n; N) ~/ a/ z9 Z3 PInternet Explorer: Version 8 and 92 p) h2 g: X: g3 B1 F1 y% F( e+ d
Firefox: Version 6 and 7
$ Q  q2 {0 A) w* P
. _/ H# c9 ~8 o, d5 m5 }Minimum System Requirements:
) F: E# d/ X; Q/ s4 }9 n$ J$ rMac OS X
1 T, q, Z2 k$ z5 @+ uIntel-based Mac
2 D" G2 q! m$ P  zMac OS X 10.8 or higher
  _  h6 X  ]: E9 ]: |8 I9 F! G% S0 |QuickTime 7 or higher
6 y. K) m( E$ B) m$ G# e) A- eMinimum 1 GB RAM
' i9 u' j( N. Z0 d5 q6 D7 }+ M0 }0 U20 GB HD
1 u. @) u( P& k) O; C6 K  KQuartz Extreme compatible graphics card and display required for preview.; [! r  }' z: a. O1 X

! }6 h* _; H4 b9 w  G
# F" J  n% u" @+ D7 eDownload:1 X$ P, d# j( N
http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-5/Episode-6.5.exe
6 ]' G& e* P$ ~. b7 s8 e( chttp://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-5/Episode-6.5.dmg' R; g7 q4 h0 I/ A
http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.6.exe
: ^. d4 K) ^" |5 M, \http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.6.dmg8 w6 o) _' T. w3 B5 @" f
http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.4.exe
+ M+ A$ x) Q8 ]% p* K* ~# w5 b8 v2 k2 {http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.4.dmg
! r6 E' U5 S0 D7 _" K* Mhttp://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.3.exe
7 W0 b. h. H. Q7 r2 |4 j, o1 Nhttp://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.3.dmg& x4 q% T  h, q9 U: D8 U
http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.2.exe6 d0 F3 X) a/ ^5 d2 ^8 V
http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.2.dmg
! F; r5 Z1 V6 s$ yhttp://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.1.exe
8 q/ D1 t/ ~5 P: G; K: ?http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.1.dmg
; S7 a  Z6 m" W. v: O# x% Z+ _http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.exe2 n- Z9 q" _. z' F. f6 J
http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-4/Episode-6.4.dmg
/ _( G6 H& N, A5 Y( Yhttp://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-3/Episode-6.3.1.exe" V9 ?5 ^) q  S: V" `: I) S& k1 Q" Y
http://www.telestream.net/download-files/episode/6-3/Episode-6.3.1.dmg

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 01:01