后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[BorisFX] Boris Graffiti 6 v6.6 for(Adoeb/OFX/Corel)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-21 18:15:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Boris Graffiti 6 v6.0.61 V  ^4 Y  W5 z) x0 ?; k3 H; P: O- f
Program Type: Video, Graphics& E% |* {# ~+ a6 ?# E7 w8 F% v  r
Developer: BORIS FX
* \% C* d& ]6 Y. sHomepage: http://www.borisfx.com/graffiti/* z' B& H) U0 g
Release Date: 24.01.2015
( g; \5 _, m1 u& m: l3 z  P" WInterface Language: Multilingual
, O, Y/ b' D' ?: LPlatform: WinALL
; h& ^* ?, u/ s0 k! jFile Size: 137Mb 9 q7 E3 b+ F: k* B. T
9 ^& F0 ?) v3 s8 y
Boris Graffiti is a handy and reliable software that helps you to easily customize your video files with personalized texts. You can create your own unique looks or draw from a vast library of presets and styles.Graffiti gives editors tons of options for creating resolution independent vector titles; title rolls, crawls, and fades; a 3D compositing environment that supports multiple text elements; a custom spline shape generator; built-in blend modes and motion blur, and much more. Work on newscasts, reality shows or documentaries? You’ll love the library browser with hundreds of lower third templates. ! \, f3 T" f% j- G7 o7 l/ H
8 p  c/ d3 A; [8 A% j. F3 E
Boris FX, the leading developer of integrated VFX and workflow technology for video and film, today announced that Boris Graffiti Version 6 is now available. Boris Graffiti is a plug-in application for sophisticated title animation inside Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, and Grass Valley EDIUS. The new Version 6 release introduces support for 64-bit applications such as Premiere Pro CS5.5 and Vegas Pro 11, adds 40+ new filters, and provides a score of user interface enhancements.
1 g" n8 M" n6 s' ]
2 K+ N+ v/ v0 X8 l* z) ]Graffiti Key Features, u$ {( R; I" r, H2 ?/ P0 J/ F8 ^+ v
EPS Import and Extrusion: P1 T% P! K& f- u/ Z+ j+ g. ?
Scalable vector art can now be imported directly into Graffiti. Users can add, delete, or modify the original spline points right within the Graffiti interface and the result can be extruded and animated in 3D space. The advantage to working with scalable vector art is that unlike raster art which is pixel based, vector art never suffers a loss in quality when it is resized or scaled. Most company logos are generated in this format.  [4 Y( ^! X2 `
# h+ u8 V( D5 \5 J
Resolution Independent Vector Text2 ^8 f: G$ j7 |/ P, Y* ]
Text created in Graffiti using the vector text option remains razor sharp at any scale. This becomes important when dealing with titles that change size at different points along the timeline - for instance when letters appear to pop on or off the screen from behind the camera. Raster-based text will display visible artifacts when scaled but because the text in Graffiti is vector-based, it is always sharp.
1 B3 U9 {* H4 Y3 l2 h
" v- H  t/ k1 z9 I3 h8 d3 NAdvanced Type-On Title Animation, J" [4 |9 k! |8 x5 d2 ?, ^
Graffiti includes some very powerful type-on controls for generating animated titles which makes it very easy to create eye-catching animations. Make titles appear to pop in to the center of the scene from behind the camera or slide in from left or right. Add jitter to the color or position of a title or page of text.
- L+ g8 c& ^3 a1 h  K& ?$ o0 c* y0 r
Text On a Path
$ E+ w+ k( ?; g' M) A& YText can be animated along a user-generated vector path in Graffiti. Options include the ability to set the angle of the letters along the path, the position of the letters on the path, and the justification of the text along the path. The reverse path option flips the text upside down along the path. Motion blur can be added to the text for added realism.
8 ^3 e6 L+ t& l8 A2 g4 J. ^3 J5 @0 L5 s- K# f3 Q) }
Automated Rolls, Crawls, Fades, Zooms: c+ F# b% i+ d5 X
The Title Container in Graffiti automates the chore of creating rolls, crawls, faces, zooms, and shuffles. With unlimited pages of text per container, built-in DVE controls, a background generator, 27 composite mixable modes with built-in color correction tools, and of course motion blur, creating titles has never been easier.
/ D. c. d% ?' W0 p
6 U, z- D; [, \; M' Q2 z+ Z$ E2 E16 Bit Color (host dependant)
" f. ?$ c3 H$ C( S* _. z16-bit deep-color provides the user with the ability to generate smoother gradients and more precise color correction via an expanded color palette, which expands the available color gamut from 16 million in 8-bit color to trillions of colors. The result is that gradients are far less prone to mach banding or color stepping. 16-bit color in Graffiti is host dependent and will only work in hosts that support this feature.$ J' o$ ?3 |+ Z& s1 [8 b9 F
  P, \4 O; \+ R$ ?0 t+ J" y  \
Nearly 80 Filter Effects Including Several FEC Filters
5 L6 V' I0 F- W, A, W5 X+ {: ^The original filter effects in Graffiti have all been replaced with the more powerful filters from the Boris Continuum Complete package and the number of effects filters that ship with Graffiti 6 has been increased to nearly 80. The list of filter effects includes radial blurs, particles, glows, distortions, and procedural generators such as snow, rain, and clouds. In addition, a number of filters from the Final Effects Complete package are now included with Graffiti.: v8 I0 H- Z1 n/ Y% x" I- s
2 U/ o9 f( \3 G9 D" Z" J* O( [, S
Support for 3rd Party AE Plug-in Filters+ Y& O  v! z" h  W
Many 3rd-party After Effects filters can be used in Graffiti and thereby the editing system into which Graffiti is plugged into making it easy to use some of your favorite AE filters in the host editing environment.
$ [" Q2 _" ^. w# X" m+ v. K/ D' U2 |  D' }! Q' Z  s
3D Shapes such as Cylinders, Spheres and Cubes5 D' z! l4 O& J4 D
Graffiti includes the ability to map generated text onto 3D objects such as cylinders, spheres, and cubes. These objects can be manipulated in 3D space with controls for camera, lights, and motion blur. Each of the objects has its own unique features, such as the ability to disassemble a cube over time or unwrap a cylinder or sphere over time. You can even map text onto a page turn shape and peel back pages of text to create flip-book style text animations.
+ R- P1 d8 F) F4 b1 b$ i& c6 I% g& d
3D User Modifiable Spline Primitive Shapes
, ^) o" O6 A, W1 W+ ISeveral spline primitive shapes are included with Graffiti and all of these shapes can be filled, stroked, or even extruded into 3D objects. The extruded objects can also be reflection, texture, and bump mapped for added realism. Every aspect of the shapes can be modified by the user; points can be added, deleted, or manipulated just like any other bezier spline shape.
$ w) [1 d4 e7 x1 b
5 Z. a1 C2 n  R  y5 ]3D Text with Textures, Reflection Mapping, Materials and Lights
  _" a2 s9 L8 v& g* `Any 2D text object can be extruded and converted into a 3D object in Graffiti. Reflect the background track onto the 3D text that is above it, add a separate texture track to the text, or use bump mapping for added photo-realism. The position, orbit, and pan camera controls make it easy to animate the 3D object in 3D space and the depth of field option emulates the out of focus ranges of real camera lenses.
2 e% H" p6 w( \! s- H4 t3 K, ^# i4 n, e" v5 }; t& y6 S
2D and 3D Chart Generator with Import Feature9 V, X1 z1 F( S' J
The Chart Generator in Graffiti enables users to enter data in a spreadsheet format via the built-in chart editor, which is then converted into flat or extruded graphical charts. Charts can take on the form of pie, bar, line, and filled and can be animated and revealed or removed in a true 3D environment. Graffiti charts can also be generated from imported user data saved in Microsoft Excel format.
% o) c8 t7 F1 r, J- A1 w
5 x3 b, [5 R0 i; [/ qGradient Generator* j( |; V2 a6 t+ L/ G& T  F* |  |
Included in Graffiti is a procedural media generator that is capable of generating smooth gradients with options for linear, contour, bevel, edge, and revolve gradient styles. Every parameter of the gradient can be animated, including the gradient color and stops.2 r' }( h+ e- H& {4 [* \

# H0 Y* Y; ~  \3 o( `% H4 oVector Paint System
  z' J. m( x( U' c$ fThe vector paint system in Graffiti can be used to generate 2D geometric shapes that can be used as a graphic element in your composition or as part of a mask track. The style palette can be used to apply beveled edges to filled or stroked paint. In addition, animated vector paint strokes can be used to create write-on title effects.7 [3 k+ y- A) t$ q

/ p2 U. M/ G. |4 iHardware Accelerated OpenG Previews* h  V9 A+ ?- n9 ^1 n
Graffiti takes advantage of the built-in OpenGL libraries included with most video cards to accelerate the preview of effects on-screen. Although the level of OpenGL support does not extend to rendered output files, this feature speeds title effects generation making on-screen previews immediate, especially useful when dealing with 3D elements.
" d: B' P3 i; p  c& x0 d' O) d! r) X: k6 Z- Z9 [, @
Library Browser with Hundreds of Preset Animations
- M! |/ Q4 N3 mThe built-in Library Browser contains hundreds of preset compositions, all of which are user-modifiable. Categories include lower thirds, path text, and animated type-on effects. Users can save customized composition settings into the Library Browser for future retrieval and use on other projects.# J# k  v6 l) d& o7 H8 ]
/ a$ ~! f2 n% l8 e- _  e: h# O3 T
Top New Features in Graffiti 6
, I* P, J1 ?8 {% N3 }9 W& G( XSupport for 64-bit Video Editing Applications
, G+ `: s6 E' r& c6 f& ?Boris Graffiti 6 adds new support for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and CS5.5 (Mac and Windows) as well as Sony Vegas Pro 11 under 64-bit operating systems.
0 D3 z' r1 h$ ~" l3 G7 c; u% l% t3 V! `2 f- y
User Interface and Workflow Enhancements
1 }& L( C" S7 z0 dEnhancements include ergonomic, drag-and-drop panels and a curve editor for smooth parameter animation. In addition, many of the included Boris Continuum Complete and Final Effects Complete filters include a new Compare Mode feature that lets you compare the filtered result with the unfiltered source via either a side-by-side view or a live split-screen view.) y" w4 T7 w1 x9 f- |3 E+ {9 }

! B5 v9 \% e0 S' zNew Light Rays Filters
. Q2 `( K! T( @7 h* QFilters produce stunning volumetric lighting effects such as Rays, Radiants, and Rings.# Z' C' J/ e4 ]+ c! ~& K6 i* f

" x$ v# a5 Z) p. NNew Glint, Glitter, and Glare Filters( g% \5 |7 p3 [$ k8 e4 [
New Glint, Glitter, and Glare filters generate glittering sparkles and specular highlight effects, ray bursts, and sharp catchlight reflections that are fast-rendering and easy to apply to titles.
! b8 n; z% @4 I# A7 ?  ^6 t7 g5 T9 D' [% t- \
New Final Effects Complete filters
' y- w! S4 e9 v, fNew Final Effects Complete filters include Wiggle Edges, Burn Edges, and Sparkle Edges for organic text treatments and 3D Relief and Vector Blur to achieve stylized looks.
( e: ?+ q! @' t7 y
' z- S; @, _# v  H2 h  _
+ V, K4 J6 G& [, F4 ?5 S6 o( J
/ g& h+ T/ T( j9 IDownload:
8 H' G2 K2 Q  }; [! B/ |, eBorisGraffiti600Win_32Bit.exe: P; S: |8 Z1 W/ N" v
BorisGraffiti600Win_64Bit.exe
) G) Q1 }5 W$ ]) k! ^1 R$ d1 BBorisGraffiti601Win_32Bit.exe
+ E4 G8 L  ~" l9 jBorisGraffiti602Win_64Bit.exe
0 K( b: r5 y1 r9 h0 T1 M$ W& OBorisGraffiti604Win_32Bit.exe0 S& M( D; U3 y& _1 P
BorisGraffiti604Win_64Bit.exe+ _8 R$ n- A* k& q- M7 S
BorisGraffiti605Win_32Bit.exe
3 {+ A4 G  v, E  g0 |9 ABorisGraffiti_6_6_Win_64-Bit.exe
% P* V, Q$ d8 t/ rBorisGraffiti61Win_64-Bit.exe
7 W) x4 Q# R; X  D0 d+ JBorisGraffiti6_6forCorelX7_Pinnacle_32Bit_TNB.exe
9 `" X: |: \, S7 X+ C. FBorisGraffiti6_6forCorelX7_Pinnacle_64Bit_TNB.exe
, l  x% ~; p" A( _  s
( \, i) d9 Y; x9 n3 l5 r, Y' I' D4 H8 R2 q1 |
Web
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:48