后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[软件] Pinnacle Studio Plus v9.4.3.61 简体中文版 (免卡版)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-3 22:09:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: Pinnacle Studio Plus
3 `" [  U6 |) X; G& e5 fProgram Type: Video Editing
3 \$ {) p& b- g. BDeveloper: Pinnacle Systems& E: _+ r& z& F* c4 ]) R
Homepage: www.pinnaclesys.com
6 g+ f: a3 K% @9 JRelease Date: 13 May 2005
" F" `" Q1 F1 o( i+ Q4 m$ CInterface Language: Multilingual
, u9 t( L! n7 E$ q' S6 ~Platform: Microsoft Windows XP or Vista1 _& C+ G$ r3 `$ R/ Z
File Format: .iso, .bin
5 F1 O8 l7 x6 [+ f  yFile Size: 664 MB
; z3 I+ v+ @2 E- z& [$ }: M8 [8 M
2 }3 B/ a" z2 |0 uProduct Description4 s  I9 \( s, z: e6 |. f
Pinnacle Studio 9 - It's the easiest way to capture & edit your home movies, and turn them into an epic cinema experience! Simple drag-and-drop editing tools make it faster and easier than ever, to create perfect DVD movies at home. SmartMovie practically edits your movie for you -- automated editing lets you select an editing style, music and transitions with a mouse click Author and burn DVD discs that will play in most set-top DVD players Analog cleaning tools restore old videotapes & reduce noise from old recordings Full support for RTFx video plug-ins and VST audio plug-ins Complete library of audio filters and image filters for fantastic audio/video effects
) }* G' Q% f- e" z" O: RFrom the Manufacturer! O! ]) I7 R' G2 S. G
Pinnacle Studio version 9 is a PC-based, consumer video editing system and perfect for camcorder owners who would like to make more dynamic home movies. Studio delivers a stunning array of video editing features and makes it easier than ever to add titles, transitions, sound effects, and background music to your movies. Studio 9 also makes it easier to preserve your precious memories by adding powerful one-touch video and audio restoration tools; SmartMovie automated video editing and integrated Video CD and DVD creation. Pinnacle Studio version 9: easy--powerful--creative video editing.: ^1 k4 v, R* |+ n( J
2 N( ?& k- T3 G2 B- B! A: i. _& j$ K
Studio 9.0's Background Rendering function was the culprit behind the program's frequent crashes--a problem that vanished when the feature was disabled.% Q1 C3 ^% T1 `6 f
Pinnacle Studio 9.0 offers a mature, well-designed feature set that is as comprehensive and easy to use as any in its price range. The software's flexible I/O capabilities let you capture live analog or digital video in DV or MPEG formats and import MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and most types of AVI files. Studio 9.0 can output projects to videotape, digital video recorders, DVD and CD burners, MPEG and AVI files, streaming WMV9 and RealMedia movies, e-mail messages, and even video-sharing Web sites. But the software does not support DivX, MPEG-4, OGG, or Microsoft Media Center Edition's DVR-MS video format. 6 C4 X6 I, f4 N: T; ]+ ?" D; T

7 w4 n$ m7 z( ]; M1 ^Pinnacle Studio is the kind of program that our readers love to hate. Despite being one of the most versatile video-production packages in its class, its popularity has suffered from a reputation for maddening lockups and system conflicts. Pinnacle has obviously worked hard to address these problems, and our Pinnacle Studio 9.0 evaluation copy was the most stable version we've tested to date. Better yet, it adds a raft of powerful new features that include audio- and video-cleanup tools, support for Hyper-Threaded Pentium 4 processors, and the ability to accept third-party plug-in tools. It's still not totally bug-free, but we can't think of a better sub-$100 tool for creating and distributing home movies or producing video content for a presentation, a DVD project, or a Web site. Pinnacle Studio 9.0's pioneering three-step approach to video production partitions projects into Capture, Edit, and Output phases, each of which you manage from a single screen. Studio 9.0's slick, mature interface makes it easy--even for newbies--to burn a disc or capture video from a VCR or camcorder, and it does so without limiting your ability to tailor each task to personal preferences.* ~' d+ \, T; {. |/ G4 t: P! I
- w8 s- G; D* F# q( g  r
We began our evaluation by subjecting Studio 9.0 to an elaborate series of stability tests. Our testbed contained a 3.2GHz Hyper-Threaded Pentium 4 processor, an Intel 875 (Canterwood) chipset, a Plextor PX-708UF external FireWire DVD rewriter, and 1GB of Kingston Hyper-X DDR433 SDRAM. We used a FireWire-attached Pinnacle MovieBox DV module for video capture and burned on 8X Verbatim DVD+R media.: E$ v1 I; n6 n$ l. w/ L
! E# e- y- e, p; P$ L3 [/ J' {
First, we verified that Studio 9.0 could be installed without incident on a clean copy of Windows XP Professional. Then we upped the ante by loading Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.0, Sonic Solutions' MyDVD Studio Deluxe 5.0, Norton SystemWorks 2003, and 321 Studios' DVD X Copy onto the same system. Even with these applications running simultaneously--something no software vendor would recommend--Studio 9.0 was able to perform a variety of video-editing tasks without locking up. Reinstalling the entire set of software packages on a similarly equipped Athlon XP 3200+ system produced a similarly smooth experience.# x1 K* v  v  D4 o7 `; j0 }

K5 v, n) F& _$ U6 z9 _2 P& A5 fHowever, digging further into Studio's more advanced features produced a string of seemingly random crashes--even on our clean system. An afternoon of detective work narrowed the problem to the program's Background Rendering function, which evidently conflicts with resource-hungry tasks such as copying and pasting clips or applying certain combinations of transitions and audio effects. Turning off this handy feature restored the system to rock-solid stability but significantly reduced productivity by forcing the program to pause after many types of edits to render the changes. We can report only what we saw during our own testing, but our readers continue to report other various instabilities. In any event, Pinnacle is aware of the rendering problem, and plans to correct it with a 9.1 upgrade due in March.# Q" X$ f! n  t# D2 x/ ^; e
3 Z0 v. ?$ X: x  |3 o$ j- h
In addition to giving you a choice of storyboard, timeline, and text-list video-editing modes, Studio 9.0's elegantly designed Edit screen now provides a much-needed full-screen video-preview window. A dedicated menu editor makes it easy to create complex multilevel menu systems, and a powerful titling module lets you design striking text that you can then animate with any of Studio's huge selection of sophisticated transitions. 5 @8 O. M) Y3 Y: j: `

3 ]7 v6 G. k/ w6 n; n9 e. wStudio 9.0's audio features include real-time mixing capabilities for up to three stereo tracks and the new Surround Mixer, which lets you create four-channel soundtracks that any Dolby Surround Pro Logic-compatible player (including virtually all DVD set-top boxes) can reproduce. Studio 9.0 does not support compressed Dolby Digital audio, however, and as a result, the soundtracks it creates are relatively large. 9 a( y- W* X4 _8 \9 D# d7 Q

( S! S0 ]( h4 D& L2 GStudio's new Dolby Surround mixer lets you independently position three stereo soundtracks in 3D space by dragging representations of them around a virtual living room.  x1 v) f6 O) K: R" h6 A. b% ^
Other new features in Pinnacle Studio 9.0 include the ability to import and edit 16:9 wide-screen movies, plus an assortment of cleanup tools that perform tasks such as reducing hiss, normalizing volume levels, and autocorrecting picture-quality problems. During our evaluation, we found the audio functions to be great time-savers, but the video tools were sometimes a bit tricky to use. Studio 9.0 also adds a feature called SmartMovie that intelligently remixes audio and video clips into flashy, effects-laden music videos and implements an open architecture that lets you add third-party VST Steinberg's popular plug-in standard) filters, effects, and tools. 4 p$ F+ m  Y0 u
- J5 h3 t' U+ [$ ]- Z
While earlier versions of Studio could take all night to render and burn a project, version 9.0's Hyper-Threading support cuts rendering times considerably for recent P4-based systems. The SmartRendering function further improves performance by ensuring that the program renders only those frames that have been changed during editing. During our evaluation, it took us a mere 1 hour and 23 minutes to render, compile, and burn a 3.7GB DVD project assembled from clips that were already in DVD-standard MPEG-2 format. A worst-case version of the same job, in which we had edited every frame in the project, took a total of 2 hours, 21 minutes to complete, 1 hour and 45 minutes of which was rendering time.
9 O! J% a8 ~0 F& v
9 n3 w% z; p7 f& ?6 ~Pinnacle's support options aren't the most comprehensive we've seen, but they're certainly acceptable for an application that's as easy to use and as well documented as Pinnacle Studio 9.0. In addition to bundling the program with a quick start guide, an outstanding interactive tutorial, and a luxurious 260-page printed manual, Pinnacle maintains a support site filled with 2,000 knowledge base troubleshooting entries, searchable discussion forums, unlimited free e-mail support, and a variety of downloads. Furthermore, Studio 9.0 also automatically downloads and installs upgrades if you're online when you launch the program.
" {+ M( u+ Z8 y$ |; y2 \& o$ L0 v' K' K6 p1 c- M9 J( Z
Pinnacle has restricted its free phone support to one call per registration, after which the company charges $14.95 per call. Support is available Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET. We made a test call during peak early afternoon hours and were placed on hold for about 20 minutes, after which a knowledgeable and friendly technician quickly solved our problem.
: r' P" J5 }. N: h& v, q* g% r* b. K* R
Studio 9.4.3.61b BETA includes the following fixes to Studio 9.4.3.60
0 ]* j: _7 b( r) Q% @8 jStudio no longer hangs on hyperthreading systems when switching between full-screen and standard preview
% I& g2 Q+ c6 b& K, {8 [, P- HFixed problems outputting with DVC150b and Moviebox USB
, C7 C9 D2 A) K3 L+ b, c0 tOverlay image transparency in Picture in Picture no longer appears washed out
5 T. K& ]; k! g" nFixed problem with DC10+ scene detection being off by two frames
+ c$ ~+ b4 p! w: h7 \# D% M: R8 c# I. p( Y
Studio 9.4.3.60 BETA includes the following fixes to Studio 9.4.3.56* Y5 }2 p& j- }3 q
Fixed A/V sync issues with imported DVD material
/ A& k+ Z8 i& [1 y7 K9 u6 t# o% V  {Fixed problems with imported AC-3 audio
/ B8 f3 N- L! _/ B) V  wFixed interlacing problem with HFX transitions on DV output
7 g( t$ c8 \* L% FImproved edit performance and responsiveness0 M, i0 |8 m1 u( T/ _
Fixed jittery output of some MPEG files with Moviebox DV
+ V1 U: y* s$ l9 O- SFixed problem with mixed MPEG types hanging DVD playback after burning
" {9 O) p# B  K: V5 m) j9 Z) P8 ~7 s- y0 @
Studio 9.4.3.56 BETA includes the following fixes to Studio 9.4.2% t2 r# P2 l0 y- G4 [: Y
(This is a specification only, improvements may not operate as intended)
0 W& k8 [) D  {, t% [" n5 ]+ X; p( [AV Synch (audio drift) with 32KHz-12bit audio DV AVI captures is fixed
' u% [( J4 e/ q2 w8 {High memory utilization issues have been fixed% s) R/ @2 h. g* F1 s
High CPU utilization after playback of AVI files and drag’n’drop of some JPEG files to the TL is fixed+ Z1 a# `/ Y( R" e9 K
Import of AVI files with MP4S CODEC (MS MPEG4 flavor) is now properly supported: V* }; H' _4 j! S# z
Crash when importing multiple DVD titles is fixed! g1 B/ {1 Q& T& j$ U& a
Error reporting during import of DVD titles is improved to identify copyright protected/commercial or unreadable discs
$ R( h* i! m2 b8 UCrash when accessing SmartSound/Sound Effects is fixed
+ D9 s# m4 d  C, zGuided tour prompt is available at startup$ O# a$ \# p; ]- F# F3 Q
Uninstall now uninstalls patch and base installation properly1 N$ R- \9 l4 l( f+ o3 U

) Z8 C) W" S  R' p, kFeatures in 9.4.2 from 9.4.1
# S/ b3 x) j* R/ WFixed 2 issues where trimming didn't work correctly in 9.4.1
7 m6 Z1 C  L6 H2 ^9 F) Y2 @2 O9 F  f8 \6 x; Y) l. V- }' c0 p
Fixed in 9.4.1 from 9.3.5:
, K) S, z' o" e. a6 @# c: cSignificant improvement in ChromaKeyer quality
1 t9 C4 D0 a3 r; w3 H" N. b$ oDV camcorders are now initialized properly on French systems
( |. c! ^9 s0 D# U9 I9 ^+ y4 a  kCan no longer trim multiple-selected clips (this caused clips to disappear)
! E) y, F. Q7 X5 Q# b0 G& C- ]Improved performance with cutting and pasting clips and transitions together
8 ?2 U( ?/ S% h, ^DC10+ Custom settings are properly retained after selecting SECAM8 r6 h2 Y5 w& \3 C
DC10+ Capture settings and preset options are now displayed properly
7 C. f2 U2 ?& |8 U8 ZSlow-mo effects on the overlay track are now rendered properly
; r3 M/ r- H8 N( G4 C7 ZUndoing changes to motion menus now works correctly Trimming clips on the primary video track now updates linked clips correctly
5 u# z, {( j. oImproved preview of Smartmovies4 [/ R+ _% J8 ]* i3 j6 J
Improved DV editing performance# J2 ^* W1 v8 u- S* J+ n
No longer creates DVD layer break in single-layer projects) A  f* C+ [6 Y) C
Setting a chapter link in the same clip to multiple menus in Storyboard mode works properly
3 B9 I/ B7 c' g2 X3 M: X( x. ?After undo of SmartMovie, "Create SmartMovie" button is no longer disabled7 X3 O# [& F& D: u4 R
Preview for generic YUV capture devices now works properly1 w9 E: b7 @3 z0 c1 s. {$ a
HFX transitions are properly installed locked/unlocked as applicable; previously installed HFX transitions are properly accessible in the album and in saved projects
8 U8 w$ v* a( C! Q5 ?; sApplying a time effect to a clip now works properly for all effect settings
4 o" ]. m. Y: W- u; q0 n1 [" ASupports Dual layer DVD image creation even if the system does not have a Dual Layer burner
9 R4 S: k; v5 t4 YSeveral Operation failed errors with transitions, trimming and clip insertion addressed
/ p  C* F' M; Q  X3 K2 J1 kJ and L cuts and transitions are now handled correctly
. J( B. ]9 R( |; I$ ZPerformance improvement in insertions of large number of clips from the tape album0 W; Y$ Q# M" _  q  R' m/ o# h5 N& L
UI clean up for audio and video tool boxes
5 Q/ Z: ^9 U9 v5 e& B4 YPerformance enhancements in menu, graphic and title display in the album$ g& I1 I9 @# W7 `
Performance enhancement in timeline playback of the project5 A$ u0 {& o  \: _. T
Can now copy selected clips if first clip in selection is a Fade In/Out transition
! l( Z( \' O( E' j' uSplit clip in Storyboard and Text view now updates correctly
2 }! P: [6 l$ z0 v' p) K- |Can now export project using smart sound or CD audio
# C7 A' Y9 M5 {) R5 t: l9 IFade transition is now applied correctly on audio HFX filter now applies correctly.6 y4 G; l- {' y# S) z

4 f8 a1 l! y4 {" PStudio 9.4.0.26b BETA includes the following fixes to Studio 9.4.0.25 (This is a specification only, improvements may not operate as intended)
# \! }+ E; z' `# H! f: o! H5 @No longer receive "An error has occurred..." message when rendering Divx or MPEG-4 files4 B$ B) H( ~, s
PAL and SECAM capture now works for DVC150b and DVC120
5 V( s; A+ ]$ m, [/ J# ILong renders to Divx will no longer fail or crash
4 |; U, O& o' u6 IPAL is no longer disabled for users that originally had PAL enabled: G3 `' x1 f3 e
Added a folder icon to ImportDVD dialog to select Import 'TO' folder
! s5 h7 V' v1 }$ n/ JCan now playback video clips with "IMA ADPCM" Audio format
* n5 {& @$ K0 @- R2 KAdded MPA audio to the list of supported audio codecs for export to DivX AVI) h3 J' {: L$ m' {
Enhanced preview playback of Divx clips rendered by Studio# c& i; C/ A8 x& P# |6 B2 w
Fixed field reversal problem observed with DivX encoded AVI files on hardware players1 }! k7 x' `* F6 ?. r; z
DVC150b no longer loses preview or is unable to capture after changing MPEG quality setting”
6 ]* v, j/ G- Q, b: T
4 r  J' `4 p5 @& r, ]Studio 9.4.0.25 BETA includes the following fixes to Studio 9.4.0.23c (This is a specification only, improvements may not operate as intended)- W9 m/ Y& k4 t& \" w. X
Improved preview playback with discrete 5.1 audio (no longer stops after ~90 seconds): C6 _9 y) `, {. \+ o
Now able to render Divx file created by Studio from DV file, back into DV format
: I, `3 b% |3 D4 @. |& kStudio no longer crashes when making SmartMovie with SmartSound clip that exceeds the duration of the video track
, o( v! m  j6 d, X, aCan now cut and paste multiple clips from Album to Timeline or Storyboard using standard shortcut keys  H, Y( ^7 h( H4 X% ?6 ^+ ^
Divx files no longer crash Windows Media Player: I+ u! Y9 ~  @4 a8 R. L- Z" t
Previewing in DVD emulation no longer stops playback at the end of a menu- }: {$ [9 q0 Z) V1 E
Minor fixes to progressive encoding user interface( A; X7 c; U& j1 V9 U1 Y
Fixed preview problems with Moviebox USB
$ H; v/ Q" Y2 EStudio no longer crashes when rendering AVI or Mpeg 1,2,4 to Make Mpeg > Mpeg-4.* y. |; v* l7 y) j
fixed capture issues with DVC-120* I5 W1 n% e2 y) h( b

, U! B8 ?5 {0 x$ H1 l+ @2 T7 jStudio 9.4.0.23c BETA patch 3 z# J2 r3 z4 b2 {- L1 P
Studio crashes when rendering AVI or Mpeg 1,2,4 to Make Mpeg > Mpeg-4.
" O% {- i: ~" R1 sUnable to render Divx file created by Studio from DV file, back into DV format 6 O: p: v, _+ R- l( l" g
Sound Effects will not preview from album, but play OK from timeline if video is present there too. & P4 `- j8 @0 S. r8 [: i
Studio crashes when making SmartMovie with SmartSound clip that exceeds the duration of the video track – ‘fast-paced’ or ‘wild and crazy’ only ' D3 I0 z# S2 t4 g; L
Concatenating some Mpeg files may cause AV sync loss after 25 min. 6 J# e" Q9 C9 M5 @, H, l
Some Mpeg-2 files are inverted in WMP and Windows 98SE
6 d& E2 b3 b5 k$ l+ l& \% sSome capture problems with Linx and DVC-120, in Windows 98SE
% `  s2 J% T! J* W  R- N9 S/ E. W
3 i2 M' \0 {. ?( v. s0 }2 c4 ?0 _
. r. G) @+ D0 ?! U
Studio 9.3.5.9 is hieronder te lezen:
- p8 m1 \0 m8 C. ]4 B4 e, @: gFixed problem with some DV camcorders not being initialized properly on French systems.
& E+ \- X! D5 v/ \' F/ ]( XCan no longer trim multiple-selected clips (which would result in disappearing clips)
% X/ k$ C3 w$ @/ j6 m4 G" e, w+ gImproved performance with cutting and pasting clips and transitions together. No longer results in operation failed message
; F2 I0 l9 p. h, FDC10+: Custom settings are no longer lost after selecting SECAM
% o# m' o. j) _4 [& I& PProjects created in 9.1.2 can now be opened.
  o! b) [3 q) P) Z3 yFixed problem with PIP, Chroma Key and Pan and Zoom being watermarked after upgrade to Plus.: l! U& H) R  A* V3 f3 l: q$ g/ P. V

" ~, M2 ~- Q5 c+ E6 C9 F6 l) D/ p9 BStudio 9.3.5.6b-release ziet er als volgt uit:
* z# E0 Y9 J1 W6 ]4 Z7 YEnhanced DC10+ capture settings and preset options.
; c- b% E: d: g7 B2 aStudio no longer crashes rendering slow-mo effects on the overlay track* [( M5 W6 d* |+ W/ R2 \6 ^
Studio no longer crashes undoing changes to motion menus
7 L" X: w5 N  y8 f# x* oTrimming primary video track clips now affects slave clips properly
. V  w1 T  _9 AFixed erroneous reporting of many MPEG durations as too long. [break]' ^, M6 M+ v5 v" M% n; e7 t
( N/ E& j: l# x& G+ y; L
Studio 9.3.5.4 ziet er als volgt uit:8 e' t. D+ O0 U
Preview for generic YUV capture devices now works properly
  y; O8 a4 M: R, `( V5 F/ wFun effects now work e.g. Lens flare, water drop etc7 d  S. [  O: e0 X0 n
HFX transitions are properly installed locked/unlocked as applicable; previously installed HFX transitions are properly accessible in the album and in saved projects% y  G- _; A* z- z0 z5 P
Significant improvement in ChromaKeyer quality- H% v8 z: y1 }( u
Crash associated with applying time effects is fixed
  k1 S4 u, P4 |" m/ JSupports Dual layer DVD creation even if the system does not have a DL burner
1 o$ p6 _% C4 i4 Q% l  Z, FSeveral Operation failed errors with transitions, trimming and clip insertion addressed
% A5 ^1 i" {$ A( w7 @Problem with “J” and “L” cuts and transitions is fixed
+ l6 ^0 ?. c2 B+ d  L* vPerformance improvement in insertions of large number of clips from the tape album6 V# o/ g: f- Q
UI clean up for audio and video tool boxes! x; P+ [! \3 y* x# F! B5 A! U
8 H% h: G* D5 B/ K
Studio 9.3.5.3 BETA includes the following fixes and enhancements to Studio 9.3.5.2b
+ L5 @. y3 Z  x1 ^5 `# eHFX transitions are now patched correctly
; o7 {* {9 a( rPerformance enhancements in menu, graphic and title display in the album
9 i+ I0 p7 x0 i# |7 FPerformance enhancement in timeline playback of the project
4 Y3 w/ \/ ~, @- U* jCan now copy selected clips if first clip in selection is a Fade In/Out transition
0 K* h- D' n( r' ?: `8 c. W# D; BSplit clip in Storyboard and Text view now updates correctly
$ w4 `( i3 G% Y/ x4 |2 s3 `Can now export STE using smart sound or CD audio
" g; K  Z+ w; l+ V" w" G% i) [1 kFade transition is now applied correctly on audio3 ]/ U! Z0 I9 j" y& ~8 Q1 M' q
HFX filter now applies correctly! G- W: x1 A3 [' A
Selecting HFX Transitions (with Hardware Acceleration on) no longer terminates Studio
! P# f: ^$ b0 k3 `4 _0 f
3 V+ N+ |# p5 P. |( G% l  h( dWhat's New in Studio 9.3.5.2b BETA (over Studio 9.1)
) ]2 m6 Q0 f0 W, FSurround sound is now ProLogic II compatible, with separate Right and Left rear channels
7 p8 o* W3 V- ~: XSurround sound can now be previewed using the PC soundboards surround outputs
8 a, x8 X# T4 G, g* ^0 H% x$ aSupports dual-layer DVD-9 burners and media8 Z6 ^. V7 @. u/ J
Supports new version of SmartSound (QuickTracks 3) with , purchase and download of individual songs
0 D& t# a* ^" k/ F5 ~Studio Plus features my be used in locked (watermarked) mode and may be unlocked via on-line purchase" o4 G. c4 g7 q' k: w$ O& B
Second Video Track% e' t! K7 L7 g& a; ^$ l6 w# L: C9 h
Picture in Picture" f8 R( q# J5 \; E, g. F
Chroma Key( v8 h0 x8 M$ R* f- ]# k4 t$ T
Pan and Zoom for still images
9 @; @0 W& P  v1 l. HDolby Digital 2 channel audio output8 G( U/ M9 D$ t+ y, A5 E1 j+ Z2 s
Supports the advanced codec pack, available for on-line purchase
8 H" S0 _7 T4 ?5 _Dolby Digital 2 channel audio output
2 \% Z+ s; E6 A! v% F+ ?) oDolby Digital 5.1 channel audio output
, p+ K3 P+ g; j' c4 @MPEG 4 output
) T, |3 Z8 g4 F$ QMP3 output' _7 L4 y7 D* D" u9 i1 Y. V& [
Capture Improvements and Enhancements) q6 q0 L/ T- b
Studio Deluxe and Studio AV/DV can now capture 16x9 capture source.
3 z2 b0 R7 [4 }& ZCapture problems with PCTV Stereo resolved.
4 \. Z$ t% W, }% C- bScene detection now works properly for long MJPEG captures
7 M* H  m$ v. g0 c' kEdit Mode Improvements and Enhancements/ f  ?. }4 q! `2 |
Intermittent crashes with some wipe transitions have been solved; z, ^+ j1 D* B1 y/ J5 l" [
HFX Pro can now use mpeg files for host video.6 x* d0 P& |+ r# F
Performance improvements with complex projects and large number of still image
/ u+ k3 M$ n3 i% F" _5 m4 UTitle and Menu album drop down list is now maintained correctly
4 Z6 i5 M, R: |7 t+ L! fMake Movie Improvements and Enhancements# J- A( A: {9 I! v+ E
Several causes of rendering hangs have been solved.& G$ J! X% P' ~; u. Q) U
MPEG encoder improvements.
3 u% w9 D, b( J5 N" B2 tSolved AV Sync problem that could occur when editing transitions between stills and video clips; `' S) c( p4 m( `
HFX rendering switches from hardware acceleration to software rendering when card-specific problems are detected+ n( G! y, ~5 i" a
Rendering cropped DC10 files to mpeg no longer causes scaling artifacts- DVD-9 Dual layer drive support8 F+ B( _4 b- T/ @, R3 X
Improvements made to DVD capacity estimation., u! r! Y; v9 |
Improvements made to AVI file size estimation% X& C! t( L- |8 @, b. h
DVD burning speed is now properly using the value specified in Setup / Make Disc4 }% Z$ B& X. ~3 @& B- }3 i
Fixed problem with multi-page VCD menus.8 _+ J% D0 U( z# h3 L8 ^* H
Resolved problem with highlights on DVD submenus[break]5 ^% H# `. ]7 O- G. g& D/ T$ Q& `
4 P3 p' j1 J4 V9 V
Fixed in 9.3.5 from 9.3.0
0 ]1 B: A/ g/ d. e0 V' Q# nSignificant improvement in ChromaKeyer quality& E4 \* ?- k( p' o3 e
DV camcorders are now initialized properly on French systems.
4 \- t$ N8 N1 n% \4 \2 h! fCan no longer trim multiple-selected clips (this caused clips to disappear)9 z0 Y% }; A7 O, j, g! K6 `% X
Improved performance with cutting and pasting clips and transitions together.
; ~! Y5 c3 X6 a$ ~  y# ~DC10+ Custom settings are properly retained after selecting SECAM
4 I* A2 F1 `2 N2 C8 WDC10+ Capture settings and preset options are now displayed properly4 D$ f# f# t+ Y) h! L
Slow-mo effects on the overlay track are now rendered properly' V5 T; `; N5 G8 }9 r; F4 j
Undoing changes to motion menus now works correctly5 _* D: U( K# \/ i
Trimming clips on the primary video track now updates linked clips correctly% o2 Y& m1 ?6 e9 l0 D, f1 r
Improved preview of Smartmovies
: L. j7 y. r9 Q3 {; l& Y8 O6 XImproved DV editing performance* [4 G5 d. U$ R
No longer creates DVD layer break in single-layer projects
" M4 H8 ~* P, RSetting a chapter link in the same clip to multiple menus in Storyboard mode works properly
3 m4 a2 y8 P+ n+ ~  SAfter undo of SmartMovie, "Create SmartMovie" button is no longer disabled
+ K, w: z2 D5 k3 v( ?: l7 v" sPreview for generic YUV capture devices now works properly; {) k0 X5 \+ r0 M6 Q: [' V7 I* {
HFX transitions are properly installed locked/unlocked as applicable; previously installed HFX transitions are properly accessible in the album and in saved projects
+ g/ X  V/ [7 |Applying a time effect to a clip now works properly for all effect settings: X; r( [6 K; |; a! R! @  i4 k
Supports Dual layer DVD image creation even if the system does not have a Dual Layer burner: c: w' Y5 Q' t
Several Operation failed errors with transitions, trimming and clip insertion addressed8 U0 M! X+ m. d, I
“J” and “L” cuts and transitions are now handled correctly/ [, ^1 a$ P* s6 ?, f  T
Performance improvement in insertions of large number of clips from the tape album
* v( T" t! d, X- H, MUI clean up for audio and video tool boxes
5 @0 R! J* B5 W# iPerformance enhancements in menu, graphic and title display in the album; X$ V. C$ F& b, z" e
Performance enhancement in timeline playback of the project" i* l6 ?& m* s# D& h. w
Can now copy selected clips if first clip in selection is a Fade In/Out transition
6 t7 c& c( Q( R2 rSplit clip in Storyboard and Text view now updates correctly
- {" b3 P2 [; C7 a1 G0 uCan now export project using smart sound or CD audio4 d8 _2 C+ f. Z$ c) V
Fade transition is now applied correctly on audio7 D1 d1 a/ r" L- V
HFX filter now applies correctly2 I% i) ^( b1 Q* b! M+ b2 b

. o& t" V* z% T: a5 mNew in 9.1.2.15d:- Y' n8 ?) I  X3 @" V( q- Q/ M( U
Access to complete range of Studio Premium plug-ins/content (HFX, DVD Menus, Sound FX, Video & Audio Filters, more)
2 E2 v& c7 P- CImproved capture support for TV tuners & other generic WDM devices
  b9 Y* T2 v5 {; T; U6 G# _8 {Improved MicroMV support
8 D0 x" E' F! A: P$ a  e1 H5 MImproved Edit performance. R; P% Y/ s+ l: W: c, a. H# ^- m
No longer creates DVD title with more than 99 chapters
* b1 a& Y/ _' c9 T! z* qTrimming fade at the start of the timeline no longer causes fade to move to next clip" J' D) K6 V- G" r+ I: p; G
Fixed HFX ChromaKeyer. Y& |4 T  f1 N3 `
Fixed settings for fractal fire effect0 k3 t9 {: Y' C+ q
Image album displays folders
" k+ p0 Q8 a' k! Q& JFixed problems with trimming while wave forms being drawn) x6 D  U5 W/ N0 D. G" }
Fixed several Operation Failed issues
/ n+ q8 Q, N+ s& U+ ]6 tCD Audio shows proper track duration
7 r# B5 f) F" e: `/ E$ bAudio trim tool displays correct waveform
4 R1 k' Z$ D7 w2 K: g# ECan paste at the very end of a project  W  Z5 Y3 V5 L  s
Improved memory management+ ?# f0 }# _. y8 v
Improved MPEG2 A/V sync
3 T, z. `) L% Q9 zFixed some DVD playback issues' V1 w. h) q( L- x: @7 A
Fixed problems with audio volume levels changing unexpectedly! n2 t' |. D: a% O$ L# B; b5 g
Fixed problems with no audio on DVD" ?% J" l  F9 \1 [5 O) G5 S/ ^) G- E
Fixed crackling when panning audio
9 q9 Y0 o, K' K8 N' \" YFixed failed to burn CD issues with short JPEGs
9 M- I+ t9 C7 |% H' A3 d' {Fixed problem with duration of Roll or Crawl tiles changing unexpectedly
2 P7 v, S7 A8 n6 E+ F" ^Fixed duplicate frame after transition( ?+ J- X8 r# R! j" s
Studio VCDs play in MediaPlayer
7 S2 u* x3 J, v& JResolved problem with MovieBox USB driver and WAV file playback in MediaPlayer1 ^+ d# A3 u* \$ v' ?' w
Premium content unlock buttons in album are not displayed once content has been unlocked
  |) \' u+ f& ~3 y* r8 r
* a/ A: i- _: ]8 N3 MStudio 9.1.2.15b includes the following fixes and enhancements to Studio 9.1.2.14 (This is a specification only, improvements may not operate as intended)* ]" S/ H- g5 m& z
Installing Premium content is optional: Q! `2 N) Z1 |2 @
No longer creates multiple HFX start menu items
2 C& m' c1 l$ ^# \Fixed capture problems with Medion 5044# [) e( H! [- ~; F/ J) H5 T
Fixed duplicate frame after transition
8 K6 g* C. z* c5 k: z% z
; m4 p% \' A& l! XStudio 9.1.2.14 includes the following fixes and enhancements to Studio 9.1.2.12b
5 g$ d0 l# K3 G, F9 kResolved problem with MovieBox USB driver and WAV file playback in Windows Media Player
; g+ c" |5 q) cNon-studio VST no longer prevent Studio from loading" H* r$ s3 M* J& m- y! ]0 J
Solved ATI 9000 pro and AverMedia capture problems, k; m/ U2 f* P% j" }, k
Studio 9 no longer creates DVD title with more than 99 chapters
' c& P1 w) k* E. Z. jFixed "operation failed" error when deleting a clip from timeline  [& M" r, l  ]1 G! b4 \
Trimming a fade at the start of the timeline no longer causes fade to move to next clip
" \- ], Y2 h7 C4 B' dFixed problem with MMV pixelization.
5 W( M5 H* t. F6 b0 HFixed problems with locking of HFX transitions locked after installing patch& h0 p: B  e6 _7 i7 r
Fixed Problems with HFX Chroma Keyer
. c; [* N/ u3 X1 o1 lSettings for video effect fractal fire are now working
. o+ i* j7 p+ J6 q+ v) [6 K3 ]
/ x# S% Q; h+ x0 j! B' pStudio 9.1.2.12b includes the following fixes and enhancements to Studio 9.1.0 (This is a specification only, improvements may not operate as intended)
6 m9 M* W5 C2 S  X) `Allows access to the complete range of Studio Premium plug-ins and content (HFX, DVD Menus, Sound Effects, Video Filters , Audio Filters and more)
* B) z0 k8 l+ b; XImproved support for capture from TV tuners boards and other generic WDM devices  j1 v0 U1 _6 x2 N* _
Improved Edit performance
" m$ q/ p' h; o' X3 }! iImproved memory management- p- n7 F5 G4 H0 V4 L, K/ j
Improved MPEG2 A/V sync" G) r& ^, c; L& }% q
Fixed some DVD playback issues
, B3 y: k  v4 \0 j( iImage album now displays folders
- b  Q) W  D( v, O5 zFixed problems with audio volume levels changing unexpectedly4 m& Z" |: y7 g, G4 X5 ]
Fixed problems with trimming while wave forms are being drawn3 _7 n. [' M- L  `4 `: ^
PIM1 files playback at correct rate
1 D2 U' b4 K+ E" Q+ M9 aFixed problems with no audio on DVD" N# F6 W+ g  T5 `: w% S8 |( q5 j
Fixed several "Operation Failed" issues with cut & paste' v2 {7 |% A4 J$ Q
Fixed several "Operation Failed" issues with cut & paste
6 ^# M: X% s" Z4 y! l& NImproved MicroMV support" M+ j3 @0 T3 F; O) N. n
Fixed crackling when panning audio7 Q4 K, K- g( t: Z4 u( H
Can now paste at the very end of a project# K0 R/ X3 X; ?7 e
Fixed failed to burn CD issues with short JPEGs, }1 }" w  ~. I8 T$ V, R) F
Audio trim tool now displays correct waveform
" B1 M5 G9 o2 Z0 J: t- ^- iStudio VCDs will now play in Windows Media Player 9
1 W' n$ N% y% A$ ^CD Audio now shows proper track duration
, G( ]  f; q4 B, V1 X! LFixed problem with duration of Roll or Crawl tiles changing unexpectedly
! H1 h1 g5 F5 M- xPremium content unlock buttons in album are not displayed once content has been unlocked( J& Y; [/ _- q: a. K
Studio 9.1.2.12b includes the following fixes and enhancements to Studio 9.0.8 and 9.0.6 (This is a specification only, improvements may not operate as intended)
: p3 X8 O+ i/ P) dEverything on the above list3 R" ^8 f- f. `: N6 @+ x
Solved some failed to compile disc problems' @2 {" s; J& J' E. c- L
Fixed audio drop outs on SVCD
; E' {) ^8 f1 a/ s6 r0 rSolved some MPEG AV sync issues# a7 |, \9 i; V
Multimedia and Internet MPEG renders now create a video file' c0 G5 g  Z% I, q2 R+ F, ^8 P
Resolved problems with pasting clips from multiple tracks2 i2 K1 Z6 N8 I* x; v
Studio now displays properly at non 4 x 3 screen resolutions# }3 q. m8 X: x; Q
Improved accuracy of DVD size estimation; y& E4 Y  g5 f8 Q  Y7 x
Auto-eject after burning disc now works4 s6 E+ B9 w7 Z( t5 h
Solved problems with rendering half frame rate file to DV for Make Tape8 A' b' v& Y+ F: ?- j3 U
/ i8 w+ D" J+ G
Studio 9.0.8 includes the following improvements over Studio 9.0.29 Q& ?' ]# p# c9 a
Fixes the problem with HFX effects being locked/watermarked with the previous BETA
! B- Y, p1 \: f. u" AGeneral stability has been greatly improved, especially during background rendering./ t' B" a. T0 I. n& j
Many problems with burned DVDs have been fixed, including video stuttering, audio dropouts and audio-video synchronization errors.
/ d3 X) R+ e$ T0 E; Q( `Disc-burning capabilities have been improved for certain models of Pioneer and Sony disc burners.
. h$ y. i" K' ?$ VAdding, deleting or moving buttons in a menu (using the Titler) no longer causes existing links to be reassigned.
6 o- F- q, s" G% uMPEG-2 files that are captured at DVD quality are no longer re-rendered for output to DVD." L  `& U, V" X  ]/ z. @1 V: \' d
When rendering a clip with a title overlay to MPEG-1 MPEG-2, Studio no longer creates a duplicate video frame at the end of the title.
( j8 a) M8 I$ u; z8 `  UThe custom profiles for rendering Windows Media files are now updated to Windows Media 9.
" A* Y# n2 N4 @6 J9 ~) \The volume meters in the Volume Tool now show the proper levels when Studio is first launched, and after a clip has been deleted.$ q6 P, ]' V; Z9 M' l
Importing certain MP3 files no longer causes Studio to hang.
) v( C% v' t  ]+ I; _$ w! CAudio cross-fades (during a video transition) are now rendered at the correct volume levels.
* \+ x$ b1 G0 ^/ d: SStudio no longer crashes or hangs occasionally when you add an effect during background rendering, or when you close the Toolbox.
/ ]2 C& v/ z( v7 NCertain video and audio effects ( old film and audio noise reduction) now work properly when applied to clips over 16 minutes long./ d, K9 Z0 k* R' Q, a
New feature: transparent areas of titles and menus are now displayed as a checkerboard pattern (instead of black) in the Album and on the Timeline.
' {! Y# b* m8 a- |4 E0 aNew feature: you can now change the duration of multiple titles or clips simultaneously, using the timecode control in the Trimmer Tool.
5 q( a. }+ }; w* U' Y" q5 h% }, z5 b1 ?
new in the 9.0.8 patch
- k) }( C/ @! l3 e# x- pCould not put transitions adjacent to menus& L2 ?' Z, c+ `! H2 I3 N
Audio Tool sound meters would sometimes be pegged to maximum level
' T1 A. n$ O4 O' RDVD Next and Previous buttons would not always work
  B# V- q0 z& p# I, N+ S5 |+ XCould not always change duration in Background Music tool8 B+ w' y" L/ I5 B
Intermittent Fail To Compile error when making a VCD project. \5 z# `1 ?; @) q- {
General stability has been greatly improved, especially during background rendering.# b8 b+ d# A  B1 [' ~9 b
Many problems with burned DVDs have been fixed, including video stuttering, audio dropouts and audio-video synchronization errors.
2 D' U, D: }! W5 g9 M9 W, ZDisc-burning capabilities have been improved for certain models of Pioneer and Sony disc burners.+ O" \1 X. N" R7 S
Adding, deleting or moving buttons in a menu (using the Titler) no longer causes existing links to be reassigned.
+ a1 j( g6 N- V! u; q4 cMPEG-2 files that are captured at DVD quality are no longer re-rendered for output to DVD.
# Y- E, V0 y/ CWhen rendering a clip with a title overlay to MPEG-1 MPEG-2, Studio no longer creates a duplicate video frame at the end of the title.* p; u( c$ H4 E  S
The custom profiles for rendering Windows Media files are now updated to Windows Media 9.
# E- B' @4 M; B* K1 ^The volume meters in the Volume Tool now show the proper levels when Studio is first launched, and after a clip has been deleted.
9 e" P+ U3 J3 z, r+ s  g; E6 hImporting certain MP3 files no longer causes Studio to hang.
1 e4 D1 P! o! I4 T  k4 H, E4 KAudio cross-fades (during a video transition) are now rendered at the correct volume levels.
$ c" M4 U  X; s0 Y; f& B- S9 f5 hStudio no longer crashes or hangs occasionally when you add an effect during background rendering, or when you close the Toolbox.
, `, z; I. |# c% n$ dCertain video and audio effects ( old film and audio noise reduction) now work properly when applied to clips over 16 minutes long.
: L7 Z7 h2 J( F7 a$ DNew feature: transparent areas of titles and menus are now displayed as a checkerboard pattern (instead of black) in the Album and on the Timeline./ [. f+ G- P% i$ h7 Z% c
New feature: you can now change the duration of multiple titles or clips simultaneously, using the timecode control in the Trimmer Tool.
2 D" g+ H" j9 \! y  F
. H. Q( z( X  z7 c8 SIssues fixed in 9.0.4 patch) X5 l$ Q  ^, ^; i
Fixes sluggishness on some computers while running Studio 9., s: ]; `9 a2 ~4 i) p2 _$ s( R
If Studio 9 was installed on any drive other than the C: drive, you MUST install this patch to use Studio 9 audio and video plug in effects.
( H  C' o6 N) ^# u5 Z* @" XA problem is corrected which, in some cases, caused Studio 9 to fail to recognize Sony DVD +/-RW drives (specifically, the Sony DW-U14A and the DRU-510A.): p6 o( f' e& C/ ]3 D- s! G
+ Y+ r" p4 N# R: O
System Requirt:# ~' C- V' }* g% K
Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 800 MHz or higher (1.5 GHz or Higher recommended)
6 x& G' }8 E3 I1 s8 G+ F, C2 b256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
  b" U4 a& z' x3 X" i* U+ l% oWindows 98SE, "Millennium", 2000, XP (Windows XP recommended. MicroMV support requires Windows XP)) . A9 [4 e9 d' z+ A- O6 p# A( w: y
DirectX 9 or higher compatible graphics card (ATI Radeon or Nvidia Geforce 2 or higher recommended)
1 D; e6 {, z* f; A* _: XDirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
1 ~" G" U! I( f500 MB of disk space to install software
$ P: p+ S! h: e- QCD-ROM drive7 R: }- |. C( t! E1 D) b( ]" c

/ N. l/ }' W9 m: o( ~. I% J7 T# q/ Z3 b" v2 i7 i+ O  f7 N  {

* X% m( k0 ^6 O7 a1 X9 b( [
2 a7 t% I& m+ f2 w
2 ]1 }8 N  `2 l, A$ g& _% \Pinnacle Studio 9.0 免卡简体中文版
$ I( X1 j0 f4 f7 B: ]第一种方法:
) Z. P5 B4 w! O1.安装Studio9后,用十六进制编辑软件UltraEdit32打开Pinnacle Studio programs studio.exe程序文件,查找”PCI“ 你会找到类似“PCI VEN_11DE&DEV_6057&SUBSYS_7EFE1031” 的字符串 * _% A$ b& e3 W: {! z
2.运行regedit.exe打开注册表编辑器,找到HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\PCI 会发现有多个类似的键值,这些是你的机器上安装的pci设备的键值 * h1 O1 o5 @8 r, f3 T. `6 x5 i
3.选择任意一个键值(我选择“VEN_1102&DEV_4001&SUBSYS_00101102&REV_00”,由于每个人的机器不一样,此键值也不一样)右键选“重命名”,复制以下字符串“VEN_1102&DEV_4001&SUBSYS_00101102”
$ S6 f# I0 h" z, H4 U" v6 Z! [4.返回UltraEdit32,将复制的字符串粘贴替代“VEN_11DE&DEV_6057&SUBSYS_7EFE1031”字符串(共33个字符) 请注意:从“VEN”开始替代,不要替代“PCI”
9 X1 `4 E, _* [# `9 D2 ^5.保存并替代原studio.exe程序文件即可。' i  R: c2 Y3 \

9 B( }3 ^$ ^$ s0 _第二种免卡办法:
! K% X4 l/ j- K  O9 Z安装Studio 9后,用反编译软件WinHex打开PinnacleStudio programs studio.exe程序文件,查找下列十六进制代码如下753B6A016823CC将机器代码"75"改成"74"后保存并替代原studio.exe程序文件即可!
) a" d, }! ^  W. J重启时在启动程序中去掉品尼高的软件选项即可!
& X9 A4 t1 I2 @1 ?破解后,才重装Pinnacle Hollywood FX Pro v5.1注册,去水印!
; a0 F6 n6 `6 h1 f/ g8 X1 W2 n% d) _8 @0 m) v
SN
% F& \  z0 W- |! Z. QJADQC-ABBAA-KOOOP-AAABQ-MDOAZ
( q' t8 W, f0 y, W7 E6 B" xJADQC-ABBAA-FOPMS-GSTAH-LSJSW% |6 d& I( q+ H  k
GAAAD-DNARP-EVMJN-IGOTC-AAAAA- p3 u, H: F3 A+ l# o3 V
JADDO-ABBAA-CADAA-AAAAA-AAAWW
/ i- Z9 g6 u' G7 @4 ]1 a: N0 wBACFT-BAVZI-FIQTC-SEHHA-DGXJA% N2 L& a' ?8 L" j1 N
6 {5 X( O  R" b
Pinnacle Studio Plus HFX Editor (Plus) Plugin; u! D. Z. K! @$ u8 Z! E  q( n( K
LAFSB-NAAAA-AAKLA-GKNGA-JYYIS# I$ ?- Y+ g6 i, a$ {' M, T* s, N

( S& I' `. n* F4 B% fIf these number is not use,you could visit and reach: http://www.smartserials.com/3 A7 ]* L* A3 w* T% @

) v) L: E6 W- S7 n1 x2 D* j; O" h( A7 s4 p6 `- O! q8 a* D
Download:8 ]6 x9 I2 q  |) W4 s2 y
Pinnacle Studio Plus v9.3.zip
# T" |$ d. N# [/ xPinnacle Studio V9.02 简体中文多国语言版.zip
/ r2 b$ l0 y# b% i) eStudioPatch9_3_0_39c.exe; @* v' c4 d0 ]% f: h
StudioPatch9_4_3.exe; P! j" K) L: s! I: K. X; t/ t% X
StudioPatch9_4_3_61b_light.exe, }4 b, R) u; s% h
# `; ?2 e# i( \: m* G# X' O
会员快速6 t4 K9 n8 h) K4 \$ b+ g
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

" `5 P6 m9 b# V$ m" L% J$ A
, ?, T" y3 F4 Jhttp://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio9_0_4.exe
2 Q( ~+ i6 M7 n- q( N5 ^http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_4_3_61b_light.exe
/ }( O5 N) N7 m" n* c/ {) fhttp://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_4_3_56.exe' @9 p. O0 i: z. h/ T5 p0 X
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_4_3_56_light.exe
* Q% h% y& I/ c2 w( I$ ?ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_4_3.exe5 D7 H1 F, K3 d) C, f7 t
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_3to9_3_5.exe: _! K/ x- m- h9 }6 ~+ `% O" Q8 E1 B, O
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_3to9_4_3.exe6 S; }0 @5 _$ Z' X- V) I2 r& n
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_3_5.exe
4 E2 j8 r- M  n: Q1 I& B3 Bftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_1_2_15d.exe
% v" C, O% H( v: D( l4 N/ ?ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/beta/Studio9/StudioPatch9_0_8_5.exe% g8 s. r" n* L: J8 U
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/studio9/studiopatch9_0_8_9.exe, R& F! j% ~$ g# f) V! ~( x, y4 \
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_4_2.exe
% l- c' a% y# g& N- jhttp://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_3to9_4_1.exe- |" E1 o5 t1 d# [; B3 I8 I5 c$ s
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_4_0_26b_light.exe7 Y9 _. A* e6 r+ Z9 ^' c' i' h, p
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_4_0_23c.exe
7 ^" g$ u- ], Z6 c7 m$ C  bftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/beta/Studio9/Studiopatch9_3_5_9.exe1 I4 R; @7 d- k" k3 g
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_3_5_9.exe
8 i- w) @) u$ I$ ?+ Rhttp://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_3_5_6b.exe
+ {, E  I9 C! ]9 T: `http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_3_5_4b.exe
: y3 h7 c' Y# w# u8 Xhttp://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_3_5_3.exe' \. w/ y" F0 d% a
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_3_5_2b.exe3 x& e: |4 _9 [% ]8 y+ z, w6 Y* b3 Y
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_1_2_15d.exe$ |1 E2 F5 M4 }4 ~% L% M
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/beta/Studio9/StudioPatch9_1_2_15b.exe1 L$ H; U2 K9 z
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_1_2_14.exe
. }  R# t7 |2 H/ {$ ?http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/StudioPatch9_1_2_12b.exe
/ Z& f) S  D( }# I) ihttp://www.pinnaclestudio.info/pinnaclefiles/StudioPatch9_3_0_39c.exe
7 f2 x* M6 i1 a* C. X& {
1 I& y' {$ W: U4 s! E- \  G9 V6 R7 y% b
Patch 9.0.x to 9.1.2.15d
4 j* {9 `2 ]$ U- h8 fftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_1_2_15d.exe
$ d6 D( r; Y- V1 R) {- U8 U% O! x6 g. t5 ?5 I
Light patch 9.3.x to 9.3.5.
/ P: \3 J9 E$ V0 eftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_3to9_3_5.exe
% _! E9 o1 Q2 @4 K3 w7 h6 p7 m
! |' S  r9 a+ [) _! VFull patch 9.0.x to 9.3.5.
& D0 O& W( R( p4 s& e4 dftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_3_5.exe
- a9 N( e$ d" ^# `" x5 W( [9 f( ~* Z5 o2 i/ r6 x
Light patch 9.3.x to 9.4.3.
& X+ q5 U! x- wftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_3to9_4_3.exe4 @' x7 q7 d7 T

I8 \% x, b; j1 SFull patch 9.0.x to 9.4.3.
- g, v7 i1 Y8 k& `5 ]ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio9/StudioPatch9_4_3.exe

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 14:39