后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[软件] Pinnacle Studio Plus v8.12.2 简体中文版 (免卡版)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-4 11:05:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Pinnacle Studio Plus2 q3 C% J+ I! L' V
Program Type: Video Editing
. x6 ?, r/ }! @  z2 xDeveloper: Pinnacle Systems: I" x9 t5 a4 ]5 `4 K
Homepage: www.pinnaclesys.com) K6 u8 n7 L) C2 k* d$ |7 ~; I# s% a8 U
Release Date: January 11, 2004* ~( E) m0 P# v' R4 I8 @0 ~, f* ]9 i
Interface Language: Multilingual
4 k5 |) a4 [# H$ @" l8 }  lPlatform: Microsoft Windows XP or Vista2 e: K9 a( w0 _3 s6 j1 c' d
File Format: .iso, .bin
4 E9 a, G: k7 _9 _- `! eFile Size: 293.7 MB. c# z9 `  S9 k9 @* ^* K7 p

6 d$ X7 U% }1 |Pinnacle was founded in 1986, its headquarters in Silicon Valley, California, is the world's leading provider of digital multimedia solutions. Its design video production, storage, broadcast and browsing device, with its advanced technology, high efficiency, low cost Kyo, products are widely used in radio and television, professional and home video. Pinnacle has eight products have obtained video sector the highest award - Amy Video Technology Achievement Award and Excellence Award.
3 ]2 ~& w2 G" a5 H# j
3 q2 ]; }* c' ?Pinnacle Studio is a professional-quality video editing software! Pinnacle Studio provides all the features a professional home video studio needs, including the integration of audio / video synchronization acquisition, real-time digital video editing and CD, VCD, DVD production solve Program. Pinnacle Studio is for desktop and notebook a complete video-editing program. As long as the video footage into a computer, then use professional editing tools, such as making scene transitions, titles, and other dazzling special effects and speed of action movies. Finished editing your movie, you can output to tape or VCD or DVD, played back on a DVD player.
8 x7 V9 r1 ^& Y0 C$ T( X" \3 n$ P/ v3 j+ g
The award-winning Pinnacle Studio software: Pinnacle Studio software capture, edit and burn your work. For example, has won praise from PC Magazine, Videomaker magazine and CNET, etc., but also access to experts and users of praise.6 i$ o  _/ x0 b! X1 Z

& n* V$ f+ V9 ]1 ILet create professional movie has never been easier: Use the Studio version 8 to edit movies on your PC and laptop will be more relaxed. Pinnacle Studio allows you to freely edit the footage onto the timeline, just a few minutes can be synthesized in a movie. Then add the professional 3D transitions, background music, a group of subtitle effects, so you can assure you show your masterpiece.
) d8 ]; _% a- |( G( [# s7 P
* e# I' s+ m, `2 M" gUse professional software to burn your DVD or VCD: share your memories with DVD with your family and friends. Use Studio version 8, you can burn a current player can play all DVD VCD or DVD. In addition, there are professional software to help you make multiple menus, dynamic menus and animated buttons. Now you can put several hours of home video into a good Leeuw style of movie, people will never forget!
7 v# p+ c+ F: o) d+ G
* ^8 R' T" h. O$ m  GFrom your camera to your PC: Step exquisitely movies on the PC is capturing lens, and Pinnacle Studio enable the operator to simply search for the most simplified camera on your PC and let Pinnacle Smart Capture to work! can. You will see thumbnails of each recorded scene and can drag it to its proper timeline editing work.- N7 t1 P3 `; c# o" H
· Smart Start, End smart: Pinnacle Studio can instantly detect your shadow to bring the start and end of the signal, automatically you distinguish the scene, saving time and manpower you repeat collection.
" f6 n7 }2 }  R/ E· Greater compatibility and flexibility: Pinnacle Studio can capture your video to DVD quality MPEG-2 file, and can be captured from SONY new Sony MicroMV format camera. (Only Pinnacle Studio can support these two kinds of formats)
4 f* S% I1 H8 t4 l" M· More video, more fun: Pinnacle Studio original "Smart Capture" intelligent acquisition mode can use less disk space, capture more - video signal. Pinnacle preview quality capture 1 hour DV video signal requires only 400MB of hard disk space, other editing programs require 14GB.
2 ]) K, P! J0 e4 \From imagine making: Pinnacle Studio 8 gives you the original lens to a singular characteristic of the film for all kinds of functions. 3D scene transitions, titles, background music, video effects just some magical way to bring home the reality of life., c1 ?" b2 `& w: b2 ^! q
!
+ d, ]. p5 r) s9 a· More Power More create Pinnacle Studio 8 provides amazing video effects, such as:! Film speed change action, color correction, reliefs and mosaics, all in your fingertips.2 U. ~# U/ {+ r% s' ^
Without music? no problem! Only Pinnacle Studio contains "Smart Sound" this set of professional music producer, you can instantly create exact match with the film soundtrack. Pinnacle Studio also includes a professional FX sound effects library and audio editing tools, to determine your movie sound and image equally impressive.+ Q& l/ ?" Y. Q1 S
4 ]& Y" V3 X, K7 d
From your PC to your TV and other devices: Once you've finished your masterpiece, Pinnacle Studio 8 makes your work record back to DV tape, burn a VCD or DVD discs, Email to your friends and family, or published on the INTERNET to let more people share your joy.2 ?4 s$ C3 e5 i( s7 B
2 o6 h$ I" u  K1 O% v
· More intelligent, more efficiency: Pinnacle Studio8 longer edit DVD movie while the design menu, when you have finished editing the movie also completed DVD / CD's menu making, has always been of the process to make your video production more efficient.
8 }$ V( W1 i6 r) g4 R6 l· More effects, more response: Pinnacle Studio can be on your menu, plus dynamic video, backgrounds and buttons, so you can make an impressive professional dynamic effects.- ^3 h3 ?* v% M3 Y& `. E7 [
· More menu, more possibilities: Pinnacle Studio built a variety of interactive menu templates, you can easily use menu templates create amazing interactive multimedia CD-ROM (make your audio CD as exciting as Hollywood movies) !
/ h9 h: ]; X  d# @1 y3 n5 A: i7 t( k& k0 B1 L5 ~
Utility bundled software: Hollywood FX Plus is an exciting endless video transition effects software, Pinnacle Studio package is shipped with Hollywood FX Plus. It offers more than 100 kinds of assortment of flat and 3D video transition effects for users to choose, the application of these transitions can make your own video work looks very beautiful, very professional taste. TitleDeko subtitles software can provide more than 300 kinds of effects and style subtitles, the font is also very rich, you can allow users to easily create a beautiful effect subtitle; while SmartSound can be easily coupled with beautiful background music for the user's videos.
! m2 X/ |& \2 V3 C, I# [" H9 Q
; ?% |, z: q+ h5 R$ C* KProgram main features:( D3 C! |1 H( o0 j$ D
Advanced Video Editing:5 G- O/ [- Y, Q: m6 e6 o
1. From the DVD, Digital8 or MicroMV camcorder capture and edit video clips **
% h1 J5 O  e$ f2. From 8mm, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, or SVHS-C and other analog cameras capture and edit video clips *
- z0 V2 {7 I' A2 E  d+ _0 ^3. DV or Digital8 camcorder capture and edit DVD quality MPEG video clips **% Y% n! d- r! Z7 ]" Z+ T
4.MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 file import and edit0 \7 X2 ]2 P/ X) F; j0 Z
5. lets you drag and drop handy6 I8 s8 d! x, ^4 m: A5 M* O0 m; r
6. advanced frame by frame editing timeline feature7 `) s: ?* P+ j
7. Complete Live Preview function- I6 V6 C' D: d

! k4 D+ y2 y. E2 [5 ?+ tTransitions and effects:: |( N2 G) b! X4 B4 b
1. more than 100 kinds of scene change and Hollywood FX 3D transitions
, j1 j6 p1 w, `9 M2.Pinnacle TitleDeko create professional caption effects, including drop shadows and neon glow& Z; T3 e/ V+ c' k( \
3. The fast / slow motion effects1 A$ X. O3 B$ U5 K% e: Z6 x
4. A special video effects and image correction
- n) u, `7 m. v( J: l
- R1 P# w# z/ \- Y6 x# I4 ?Audio:# [9 u0 q4 b1 ~5 Q2 a2 j% v6 M
1. Audio customization features make the sound and image perfectly synchronized0 L- x9 Q4 D8 g: E
2. Import MP3 files or rip directly from a CD as background music
; x, u" a3 q# S3. simultaneous recording voiceover
, g, c+ t5 I/ C" K8 D
) D8 G- w6 [! o9 gConvenient means of communication:  ^; l, e7 I% {3 r1 Z0 Q$ l
1. Share your movie using the video, DVD, CD or the Internet' J# r) h7 f6 l4 d+ }  w
2.Burn a disc that you can play on your living room DVD player ***
# ^5 `  D4 m8 r3. Use the following tools to create a Hollywood-style DVD, VCD and SVCD: ***
) r( T& }2 p+ d# v· Video and pictures of the slide show2 y* r/ L# u/ Q6 F8 x$ p
• Motion menu backgrounds and buttons1 p  Z5 C: U, B, I
· Picture automatic retrieval
5 B1 z4 t6 N7 X2 m: D• Menu Background Music
1 b  c0 R% o. B3 L· Multiple nested menu
# M: K) U4 M' q% ~7 O& O4. Smart Rendering feature only render effects, you save time+ K0 J/ N+ D9 k  y0 r- V+ w
5. MPEG-1, MPEG-2 or AVI format playback or spread through e-mail on your PC
2 \  W. Q; a7 t7 J6. Compatible with RealVideo8 or Windows Streaming Media streaming format
" p. _$ M" ]/ b. ~& g/ O9 U4 S7 C, t. p8 ]" c! z# M" z! o7 E
Studio 8.12.2 includes the following improvements over Studio 8.12.0 Beta, n( ^# Z7 ~, }8 G& Z/ y, P
Video captured at half frame rate can now be rendered/ t, L/ |# W8 ^2 U
Studio projects with inconsistent internal data were rejected in Studio 8.10 – now they are repaired
7 h- h! j8 Y0 R5 }' U& cTwo menus can now point to the same chapter
2 j1 v8 a$ P) u2 E8 J- eFrames grabbed from movie and added to movie no longer get lost after editing them in the tilter3 }! H/ n6 A& R' D" T
Minimal MPEG rendering now works properly for VCD files( V; [: H5 P$ g. f1 y
Improved capture error messages to add information on ways to deal with error
) I3 i7 `, ~7 c4 N3 \- B" R) cDV preview capture at half frame rate no longer causes improper time code report during capture5 e$ t: j4 b0 V2 W
Capture time available is now updated when Format buttons are used to change between MPEG and DV capture for MovieBox DV1 E$ A& j' N( u0 L
Improved MPEG import compatibility9 W# f! f; M, \( {( ]# y4 h( P. ^
Uninstall of Studio no longer breaks TitlteDeko for a copy of Edition on the same machine
6 s& }' `' O3 j' [1 b+ q( h; \# Y" i. x8 S! t! P+ ~4 O. E8 [) t
Studio 8.12.0 includes the following improvements over Studio 8.10
8 J( x! E5 t# R2 R& `Video captured at half frame rate can now be rendered.
1 G* }  G5 V- ^+ i0 i6 V* C$ I( t2 X* eStudio projects with inconsistent internal data were rejected in Studio 8.10 - now they are repaired.
* g8 j+ q0 x* aTwo menus can now point to the same chapter.& D4 N( I& P2 C- W' @9 j
Frames grabbed from movie and added to movie no longer get lost after editing them in the tilter.
$ U1 t+ M* A' [2 ~Minimal MPEG rendering now works properly for VCD files.! E  Y( W  L0 T
Improved capture error messages to add information on ways to deal with error.3 O! ?' Q  S$ z# O' H# l3 d4 Y/ H
DV preview capture at half frame rate no longer causes improper time code report during capture.) j/ T: |1 I2 \% O3 o
Capture time available is now updated when Format buttons are used to change between MPEG and DV capture for MovieBox DV.1 q5 U: ?( ]- s" a8 g
Improved MPEG import compatibility.
* {2 \! H% [( B, s7 w. LUninstall of Studio no longer breaks TitlteDeko for a copy of Edition on the same machine.
0 `1 I8 @( z  v: c, n5 ^. a* e1 u2 X% j7 U: G7 }, z  h. p
What’s New in Studio 8.10.4
* Q) v, e- h# S: R. n: P  fAlbum menus point to wrong directory for Limited Users! S4 Q; g- v2 z" f, L
Studio 8 with latest patch didn''t work correctly after Web update
7 A; F4 g0 x( F' J4 q1 G& e2 lSome Limited users cannot launch Studio if system has been upgraded from Win98 to XP PRO
* l0 Q; j0 t3 T0 m/ fWebcam capture quality setting buttons didn''t work.
! J" B/ R7 w" I' SOn some projects Studio will not finish creating disk
* ?6 V, ]" ^! y; g* R  iExpanded hardware compatibility
2 H8 P, e  F1 D. ]" A6 X& \" j  FCan now burn VCD/SVCD/DVD with stills- R/ Z, g  j6 Y7 r) d9 j
A/V sync issues fixed for minimally rendered projects with multiple chapters+ u& h6 v* z5 H
Estimated file size for rendering for Make Tape was sometimes too large
" x2 i) A. V3 Z; {Certain still images could cause a crash when outputting with DC10& j/ g  i  G2 @3 W9 q$ [
DVD file size calculation was incorrect in some situations
( U- p* z& F" Q8 qFrames were sometimes lost during rendering of a VCD clip% ^2 l' b" p' Y' v0 O1 p/ Z" e
MovieBox DV preview window was black or frozen after switching video source
" D* y2 V6 ]7 q9 \6 {Scene detection during DV capture would sometimes hang4 {/ s: Q- U3 k  s
6 L+ q$ S2 k4 d" R
Studio 8.10.3 includes the following improvements over Studio 8.8.17:
1 A+ l3 \: p# \  J! dAlbum menus point to wrong directory for Limited Users# X  j( i" r" M, M) d
Studio 8 with latest patch didn't work correctly after Web update
/ X, n! j5 R( f0 k+ ISome Limited users cannot launch Studio if system has been upgraded from Win98 to XP pro0 {" i7 }. ^1 `' _5 j3 v
Webcam capture quality setting buttons didn't work.
% o1 Z/ `4 ^3 _On some projects Studio will not finish creating disk.
1 c- r' y. J5 d+ aExpanded hardware compatibility9 b; x. a4 p; O3 `9 K- o2 a
A/V sync issues fixed for minimally rendered projects with multiple chapters
7 `3 n4 I5 E6 e1 ]; D% Q7 ]2 B3 c; b, t9 M
What’s New in Studio 8.8.176 @2 {- [: l$ F! h' d
Improved AV Sync
8 b) Z$ S7 V' s9 c! z- `( u. uFixed failed to compile issues
7 ?0 p5 k) _+ g8 \Fixed render hang issues- l) v6 F0 m3 h; A# o  x" `5 ^
Auxiliary files are now deleted properly
; c9 N' ?% h9 `Many translation fixes
$ ~4 N) T6 V! @& QNew Feature: Minimal recompression for MPEG- `  T1 F1 S) u6 M# A6 B
Can now burn VCD/SVCD/DVD with stills
: w$ I+ Z& z& C9 O0 ?+ I  l9 P0 YImproved alignment and justification functions in TitleDeko: v/ Y3 {$ ?, h. Z" b9 d
Improved stability with dual processor systems
& M6 c' Q, r( x) T. ~* l; z% vExpanded hardware support
, g% p) c3 o; C8 ^- _8 {Many bug fixes
" K0 o# X; C  D! y7 @& U; M6 v
5 K4 K$ y+ u7 O1 Q) ^; MOutstanding issues with Studio 8.8.14 BETA, q' T; G+ @8 Y- \
Editing of menus does not update all menu pages in project
; |* r" Q) m* U. v) X: k5 {5 m& URe-compiles between consecutive disc burnings. Y" z8 b! @- w4 n+ P
DVD burning with 2 or more copies fails
; a/ Q2 p! N4 \6 ^; Z/ k# L2 bEstimated file size is wrong after switch from Capture to Make Movie mode/ {+ Q  t( h: m0 \
Skip to next chapter doesn't work on SVCD and VCD
3 |) Q, y! h' I* rRendering of AVI with other than PCM-Sound causes noise in output-file or a studio crash* d* r7 R' `( ]% _0 S- t
MPEG-1 editing with multiple source files is sluggish% v, _7 s5 O4 }, E
Custom menu highlights do not appear on burned DVD
! p  Z. x% z4 K) @1 PPasting a fade title in front of another clip pastes in the wrong place' j* W# |6 l5 D/ p5 h
Make disk preview screen shows video from previous project.* D; L* e' Z0 Q( ~4 o- K
Rectangles and ellipses are not displayed during a crawl title
# g1 s8 E$ q- m6 K1 o' d4 E: X! VOutput to VGA leaves video in background when terminated by pressing space bar$ ]$ d  g1 N) k
Make Movie: calculation of the free space is not correct' t. }7 g. E" w; c% @
Text-placement wrong after rendering some titles+ Y# V; \( |. f1 ]0 h* e/ k" {3 E- ~

! b* R1 L! _. n7 Q0 f8 t4 a3 }: OAudio peak meters in Volume Tool do not work for MPEG audio
. u! S/ W# ~1 t' t3 |Studio 8.8.14 includes the following improvements over Studio 8.8.12
' r% `/ n* C) i0 Q- M2 bStudio becomes non responsive during long MPEG editing sessions
& l- e, l5 [9 v1 r6 G9 h1 wrong frame being introduced in between scenes after render
4 ~: o& ~) O, J: Y- U
' A+ A" B# z0 P" p6 bReturn to menu and Chapters can be placed outside safe zones in transitions7 s4 f- D* z+ O4 ^/ Z
Studio 8.8.12 includes the following improvements over Studio 8.7.23
6 ]" {' b0 H' O7 V* [The automatic scene detection is accurate
! y0 m- S& b1 X( d( o$ B2 WSaving a project no longer takes a long time after make tape
1 o; B  }$ m8 v- qPreviously recorded CD-RWs may be re-used' m2 C6 X5 y5 i. R( I, R! h7 h
Audio no longer drops out after dissolve transitions
  i8 V8 R4 A+ m' v. \1 \Improved AV Sync4 k7 J, \# I' s3 r2 {: N
Fixed failed to compile issues* g" ]1 f2 o4 f) n; I+ A
Capture in SVCD quality does stops at time limit; a0 F& O% D! L  h8 R
Fixed menu navigation issues# b( o/ B3 d) p( V! Q& _8 q
DVD+RW burn process ejects disc
3 c4 s. N$ F! }. l2 a( \7 I; LCan now add clip to the END of the timeline
$ {7 U& V2 Y0 ^* ~( B1 KFixed render hang issues" M$ @& x& C; j* d+ R5 N
Auxiliary files are deleted properly
/ ]$ b+ C4 t. D4 p+ M% n( fHFX transition album displays properly with more then 16 effects when using HFX PRO
& b$ R7 |) O" `! kEliminated wrong frame between scenes after rendering MPEG file/ P. c; J8 t+ ~1 K8 W5 F: z
Eliminated wrong frame after transition while previewing in edit mode" {/ |: n/ W. ?5 f# |4 }& ^
Return To Menu can be dragged to end of clip2 x5 w$ @+ ?) U9 P% F

- w; V% o( Q+ g1 nStudio 8.8.4 includes the following improvements over Studio 8.7.23
8 g6 S+ G' z% x" }Audio drops out after dissolve transitions. |6 r0 v* U" U  Z
DVD+RW burnprocess does not eject the CD. h! y4 O8 a# z& I% H' U) _
Cannot go to scenes (other than the first) of VCD from menu using keypad, ^! V1 b0 O. a# x
Exported clip to Pinnacle AV/DV is out of sync (A/V) and drops video frames% m# `$ g  I6 U  H# B/ R
Outstanding issues with Studio 8.8.4 BETA
' P; X; L/ L  a( ]8 x; o. p5 \DVD projects with return to menu within a transition, hang during render( W3 }; b6 W- z4 r  l
Studio becomes non responsive while editing mpeg after about fourty five minutes9 e, r; u8 \( C! V  C
The automatic scene detection is off by one frame& s# g3 V9 K7 E* W7 G+ }- c
Save project takes a long time after make tape
( z+ O" w4 [; e5 {$ I) Y( G' j$ I8 }4 gCustom text outline menu highlights do not appear on burned DVD. Y. [0 T: H' O8 y3 x9 D
Editing of menu does not update to all menu pages
# U- [- u5 \$ t8 g0 V% D8 Q0 hRe-compile should not occur on consecutive burn direct to disc
) q1 U8 z0 b* ]* M- M4 y! l& Y# g1 G& \
Pinnacle Studio 8.7.23 beta patch6 E& t( Q. B& u) n4 E4 j: v4 N
# Studio no longer crashes when undoing menu chapter links) Y# n7 K; ?* J! R  g6 Y5 }- C
# Linx2 can now burn DVD/SVCD/VCD
: D% v! x" r4 P" J7 V, x, T# Selecting text in Titledeko and typing over it will now delete the old text
7 x9 J2 {) o: X. _: k6 P# No longer GPF when burning from previously created content. s9 o  y/ b2 E  L
# Registration should no longer prompt after rebooting0 I$ Q+ J% t8 f! j3 Z) K7 H3 y
# Make disc settings should be greyed out when "Burn from previously created content" is selected
7 y8 ~$ p- H* W6 j( n& [# Should be able to select MPEG capture from the Diskometer (MovieBox)* v6 C4 \" J! L; O% R
# Less confusing CD-RW erase dialog  B4 R" ]( c8 M3 U. E
# Motion-menu to motion-menu links are now labeled correctly% c6 l9 V" \! p
# Changing a clip name should always stick
) `( _: `" [" J3 a- P# Frame grabs added to movie should now be visibly immediately5 F% n$ X' E0 n9 A4 O$ R! f$ }7 S
# Peak meter colors should now be correct6 S5 C4 K, |. `5 o% z
# Automatic scene detection should no longer return only a one second scene
# H* P4 H/ D: _! Z- O0 R4 Z# Rendering Photoshoot MPEG1 to DVD should no longer result int "Invalid MPEG-1 Frequency"3 H% O* A. k& x8 H; U2 @
# Minimal re-rendering is turned off for MEI compatibility mode
" y/ V" H0 O* L2 |2 I# Can now burn DVD+RW or DVD-RW discs on Sony DRU-500A' z; h( r' h' Y- Q* p
# Many translation fixes
- O1 ]2 c) Q4 g" x/ z8 H& \
6 W* {  H( R" p- q5 bPinnacle Studio 8.7.14 beta patch
& ~2 i  u* W& z4 n  |0 uOutstanding issues:/ Q* K. y( a4 M" G
Studio locks up editing chapter names9 y2 ]  G, _7 o( Z) u+ j
Audio drops out after dissolve transitions
1 E, _) y# e" w" W  z& ADVD burning with 2 or more copies fails% `2 l1 {, L5 b
Make Movie: AV Sync is noticeably bad after 5 min with Mpeg 1 & 2 files6 e( C$ J8 u1 e0 \) p- k: j
Studio: Estimated size goes wrong after switch from Capture to Make Movie mode9 u: s3 M3 r6 u
Skip to next chapter doesn't work on SVCD and VCD1 q- X* X5 f, m* ^3 w2 p5 k3 n9 H
Render an AVI with other than PCM-Sound causes noise in output-file or a studio crash, E9 c6 \( U# `! J
Minimal Recompression: Failed to Compile DVD Project with 2 linked Menus
, x$ [5 x; `6 {3 OCapture in SVCD quality does not stop at time limit+ h- b# M- P2 g1 Q5 G3 M
What's New:
1 U. v. {: \1 QNew Feature: Minimal recompression for MPEG) u. M9 I2 Y4 R+ j
Studio no longer crashes when entering "Make Movie" mode w/ AV/DV Analog selected1 a: T8 D4 ?" V" g( O" c! o
Make Disk: can compile DVD projects w/3 sound effects and motion menu" w: C3 B% Y! r9 D  d
No longer crashes in DVD render with project names longer than 25 characters
' X! U( Q, d3 Q( JCan now burn VCD/SVCD/DVD with stills
8 a! N/ F. F# U6 e$ {# }) B3 |, qFade-out transition at the end of a scene no longer hangs when going to MAKE MOVIE' p7 N( R( S$ u( H
Deko: Typing text in a menu button is slow if button album is selected!
: U; i% w! W7 x5 c, C
, C  m/ K6 P* Z# FWhat's New in Studio 8.7.7c BETA& U! Z$ u3 @8 u! K2 [7 ^- I
Studio 8.7.7c includes the following improvements over Studio 8.5.21" t) R7 q; X7 F' p) j- I! u
Should no longer have red titles when cutting and pasting
: K5 d& g: B, u: E. k7 mEditing a title immediately after opening Studio should no longer cause TitleDeko to crash6 t! K- S9 }1 |3 c7 ?
Improved alignment and justification functions in TitleDeko+ a# M; Y8 X4 I( K
Studio should now be able to create more than 190 chapter points automatically
/ `! M- M/ l5 R: SNo longer erroneously reports “Wrong Media Type” when no media is needed8 ~; T) g# d# g
Improved virtual remote navigation in DVD simulation. Arrow buttons didn’t work previously with some projects
6 {1 W6 c9 U4 f3 uTitleDeko now remembers user selected default colors for fonts
. W7 O; M  R' u4 W( `/ |4 \+ J8 NImproved stability with dual processor systems! B* p. t( M- E# p% N
Studio can now compile discs with more than 99 chapters7 {) Z- H2 z: m$ U; Q  ?- A
Fixed issues with some VCD projects
) P! n5 y  C0 G! F# p" BPAL DVDs can no longer have NTSC menus$ B+ K$ s, K2 a
Capture filenames no longer get truncated (for example: “Capture.One” no longer gets truncated to just “Capture”)
' D$ }9 d! Y) [& @' ?Disc menus are no longer active in the preview window during render
+ }# E9 F) g0 Q8 d+ yImproved editing/scrubbing with MPEG files for less sluggishness! i8 U  o% m6 a2 s. q: D% b7 Q% Q
Many other bugs solved
, B. F. h" N1 c' N$ c
5 K! X* d: t4 u% g9 P) XKnown Issues in 8.7.7c:
, j) R$ m/ E% f' y7 z* a9 O" D1 f5 d" E& HMPEG AV sync issues
9 A( [: B5 \( w  J+ K+ OMPEG Scene detect is one frame off
. l( R# p2 G' @7 H% ?$ E' GMotion button thumbnail is wrong
$ ~! J) O8 d( `* a5 U1 N8 KPCTV Sat capture not supported
* ^3 p6 x2 [" ?* tImporting an MPEG-2 File greater than 2.8GB requires re-rendering
. v, J- g& j  NDVD burning with 2 or more copies fails! O  j  I" ^5 _, }# L
Crashes if Make Tape rendering is cancelled
: ?7 j  p$ H: W, D* |' ?& V+ ~& [; p% ?, {( x% @9 ^
Pinnacle Studio 8.7.1 beta
& c) J7 v4 r6 W7 kShould no longer have red titles when cutting and pasting
8 E- j) F) I" y( _, UEditing a title immediately after opening Studio should no longer cause TitleDeko to crash% C' \. X+ K# H& R
Improved alignment and justification functions in TitleDeko/ `0 n" b: y' b; n' F7 D! b) Z
Studio should now be able to create more than 190 chapter points automatically) Y' q/ U+ V3 z  q+ E' ^
No longer erroneously reports “Wrong Media Type” when no media is needed
0 l% P: O! n7 ?+ rImproved virtual remote navigation in DVD simulation. Arrow buttons didn’t work previously with some projects
# q9 F, A( z1 E0 t: s2 {TitleDeko now remembers user selected default colors for fonts
) _$ w! g8 h* k- S6 ?Fixed a clip focus issue with Storyboard view that could lead to gaps in the video timeline (and therefore rendering problems)
- G9 K4 M, i: `) g2 }4 W! {- }Improved stability with dual processor systems
1 b8 y/ K+ v: w% ~3 i7 V- rStudio can now compile discs with more than 99 chapters
2 M) L  w- Y2 d8 ~* fFixed an issue that could lead to some VCD projects hanging during creation
3 V. m3 M/ W: o, {Fixed an issue that could lead to some VCD projects failing to write a complete disc8 b7 p" a1 L9 ~6 y7 e& U2 Y9 i
PAL DVDs can no longer have NTSC menus
: D& R4 L6 P2 F2 mCapture filenames no longer get truncated (for example: “Capture.One” no longer gets truncated to just “Capture”
" K) a: n( X% `# K9 H0 wAnalog audio capture default device should no longer revert to “Phone Line”. C$ k: H, e+ c: Z) _7 |- G
Disc menus are no longer active in the preview window during render
1 l4 @- L& \' h2 SCopying and pasting sections of a project should no longer create gaps in the video timeline
3 o. [$ _$ z5 G4 `Improved editing/scrubbing with MPEG files for less sluggishness
5 N4 ^+ ]' V8 G6 N1 {3 @8 z. f& a; f# i0 @) @& A4 o
What's New in Studio 8.5.21
. E. _: a! e, ~5 I+ X7 \& x" }Fixed problem with Corrupt project caused by cut and paste of custom titles
5 A7 D: L' o9 f+ pFixed problem with nested menus or menus linked to stills that did not work correctly
* `4 u$ Z7 @& E$ E! t  g  c' @) R+ f9 _" F; r
Pinnacle Studio v8.3:Serial Number: 6 p# l9 h: T7 f( P  p7 ^
1555856630 3 |: D+ B* e3 m$ c( W# G
4203130788" b* z' \# i& i0 Q! \
4511089346! U' o$ \; B9 \! P; c& o
6 R3 x' R; |, ]8 a
3 {% G( ?) a/ _( V1 rHollyWood FX Pro v4.61:Serial Number: $ R  R! a  t& [3 x# W
HFX4F-PRO-000001-44Y/ t9 ?+ n; w6 K6 y+ A
HFX4S-PLS-107482-85X
& |1 p' Q4 r0 v, G
# r- k: a0 @7 G6 f$ V* U! lIf these number is not use,you could visit and reach: http://www.smartserials.com/
3 M% p3 ~: y+ G. i+ X8 d0 K
. P0 P0 S/ T/ t! R' X& Q6 ?( C4 J. ]4 I, y
Download:9 v- ]2 _2 S1 E) p; I8 f. E* Z( X% a" S
Pinnacle Studio V8.3.17 中文多语言版.zip
. Y8 l2 H% l# G, @7 v- oStudio8_12_7.exe
4 ~) v2 \1 p  A
! @3 ]- }/ m/ c4 ]2 A1 G会员快速
# _0 Q$ Q, l/ J7 Y/ n1 c. J* @
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

3 n& j- I- @0 h. c6 C  H% ~* d3 Y1 I# t
PATCH
0 z; q! a. n- ^# n& [' |ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio8/Studio8_3_18.exe6 D  E" b$ b  j
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/beta/Studio8/Studio8_5_5.exe% f2 R, {/ e' Z# G
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/beta/Studio8/Studio8_5_8.exe& C/ v4 P9 [; V4 f. s5 n( P
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio8_5_18d.exe9 t/ B3 _) @# A6 p7 a. _( Z$ q% C
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio8_5_20.exe8 I0 R$ V# T" w- ^: I, u: F  I; b
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio8/Studio8_5_21.exe
& v- I  ?, l+ {  @; Sftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/beta/Studio8/Studio8_7_7c.exe: i8 x5 v' W$ N2 E4 M
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/beta/Studio8/Studio8_7_14.exe
0 S( h. |" m+ M5 M, k8 ^http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio8_7_23.exe
- f3 T( m( S6 Yftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/beta/Studio8/Studio8_8_4.exe0 ^& ^& |' F  J, I7 Y. m& Y" p
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio8_8_14.exe
8 K1 K4 r7 k% T1 Y$ Xftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio8/Studio8_8_17.exe0 w; l6 B: c$ W8 d8 v. D
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio8/Studio8_12_7.exe4 d4 r  p2 m+ Y& U  W
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio8_12_2.exe
' V7 |7 z9 |( B, U3 m" D8 Hhttp://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio8_12_0.exe
' `+ X# i7 ~( o7 @' fftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio8/Studio8_10_6.zip
. I. R: u" D; Q- b4 U+ fftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio8/Studio%208.10.6%20Full%20(41003700).exe
% v9 y+ h" A: z+ b9 @4 Q/ wftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio8/Studio8_10_4c.exe
1 F: p6 _( q! j. I* uhttp://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio8_10_4b.exe5 t, t! z: d4 `! L4 d
ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/driver/pc/Studio8/Studio8_10_4b.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 06:18