[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-6 10:29:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Rocket Rooster Cinema Colour II FILM LOOKS & LUTS
3 a( ?9 o- S6 S/ o6 P1 |Program Type: Color Grading Presets
1 }4 X. L& B8 C2 l5 T. URelease Date: 2014; O0 U& M" B2 `% y
Homepage: http://www.rocketrooster.ninja/cinema-colour-ii.html. b/ X" c: F# r% T9 n) B
Requirements: Win/Mac / Davinci Resolve, After Effects, Premiere Pro, FCPX, SpeedGrade6 + K( N0 n& k2 ]% @0 N. b8 U  n. W
File Format: .cube, .look4: u( r3 s: N% j: k0 c
File Size: 68 MB7 f6 Z+ u0 F/ d" J0 p& h! T- ?+ J
/ D/ O4 k- g7 E) X
Cinematic LUT maker Rocket Rooster has released Cinema Colour II, building on the firm’s original LUT collection named, simply, Cinema Colour.+ {! s; i2 [& K+ Q: s$ s
The new set adds a layer or two of complexity and subtle color control with the option of layering print LUT upon negative LUT upon log to Rec. 709 LUT conversion LUT, if that is the way you want to go. Cinema Colour II also includes simpler options involving just one or two LUTs in a similar way to how Rocket Rooster’s first LUT set works.# t! T1 l4 [9 L8 B% _8 b7 J* s
https://11-lvl3-pdl.vimeocdn.com/01/815/5/129079233/372782173.mp4) ~( S  }, K( P/ j- m* R+ o+ {
What's in the pack?
5 u+ [; u5 V( ?* \  L, iThe pack consists of a set of 3D LUTs (also known as look up tables) that you can use to quickly apply looks to your footage in you NLE (non linear editor) or grading software to set a base for your final grade. The Pack has a series of LUTs based off popular feature film Stock and super 35 film. The film stocks come in both negative and positive print.
' Q, U& r  i( h. }: y2 f' y+ Y# ~& qThe pack also features a few film like creative looks that are great for quick and easy workflows. + L  _+ C5 q  Z2 }! d" {5 u. ?# H+ s
The Latest addition to the Cinema Colour II lineup, Cinema Colour II EXTENDED
  i  F& u1 M7 j4 q% I0 j% fThe Extended pack sports a new set of 15 35mm Film emulation LUTs based of both Cinema and Photography film stocks. Get looks from the classic Agfa vista series film to Fuji Cinema stock. : H: c" W1 [0 l2 T7 b
The pack is based off Super 35 and Super 16 Film stock and features a set of film emulation LUTs that you can use to get the look of popular film stock in just a few clicks.
! e' s/ v0 H- R7 R) ^The pack features over 30 different film negative and positive print emulation LUTs with LOG and Rec709 versions to chose from. As an added bonus you get an extra 20 creative grades/looks based off the pack to quickly get you something different.
% `9 n. ^1 z" V% A4 V, Q' LThe pack also features of variations of the emulation LUTs to chose from giving you a wide variety to suit different needs.
& V1 h2 ?  z( X" IThe pack gives your footage an Authentic film look with a classic hollywood aesthetic. The pack is a fully fledged set of tools aimed for  enthusiast and professional colourists and not simply drag and drop solution. While you can often get great looking footage with just a drag and drop workflow the pack was aimed to inspire your creativity and speed up your grades.
3 H0 b1 k5 Y  @
, T1 _* c$ P7 @7 ]/ nDaVinci Resolve (Full & Lite)
8 v, X) \" ]7 R, l& e) qAdobe Speedgrade
6 M% |8 s: f2 M" p1 P6 p8 A+ o/ G% L$ BAdobe Premiere CS 4 – CC 2015( w7 n+ H; F$ Z% Y- A6 D
Adobe After Effects CS4  – CC 2015$ s5 k4 w: S1 W& q; I
Adobe Photoshop CS4 – CC 20153 `/ S3 ^: t; h  _
Final Cut Pro X/ {2 q* o5 k$ }
Avid MC 7
: l" n- s3 U8 ^; HShake
9 h. [( h3 t3 D1 G' _7 u" OVegas+ e5 M% m" S2 {( o7 J6 P
Edius
7 v3 o& m1 o- kPandora Revolution/Pixi
9 j- n" N! s. s( z$ ECineForm Studio Premium* K. C+ z6 A) z( y& b7 O( z
Nuke* G& s$ p6 ?( b4 w: _7 ^% E
SCRATCH
0 R: K# F, P( C9 m, H9 A( o) i3 |Film Master" [" V& n* l. u# c7 h; J1 j5 u3 H