Home: www.fxphd.com
+ X7 x# w" R+ n6 vLanguage: English
: M; p0 O& R9 [Level: Beginner; h& {4 V- H5 B
Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps
# Q" I, A! v# L! H1 c9 @Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
  A" i: z2 d6 X5 E) |, C7 g. TDuration: 14h 13m
. f5 h% k5 ^* V% d% T5 n) J  pFile Size: 3.29 GB* ?& k4 v& T, Y3 g  x1 Q% z
) k+ L& }- b. q9 G( j9 @# c( H3 [$ o
DaVinci color correctors are the standard in post production since 1984. There are thousands of colorists worldwide who understand the performance, quality and workflow of DaVinci and love it as their trusted partner in creativity. DaVinci is the name behind more feature films, television commercials, documentaries, episodic television production and music videos than any other grading system.
. }7 u4 ~; s& u* m  q! h  D$ {8 \+ N7 s. {
Clients demand DaVinci!) s5 v2 `- v9 K* [" o7 n
When you’re in a room full of demanding clients with conflicting ideas, colorists know that only DaVinci has the quality, real time performance, creative features, and powerful control panels to make euphoric clients who love to keep coming back. That’s why clients always ask for DaVinci by name.
- W, \3 L( w3 i% [8 [# S( s  l4 i. n/ A; J
Realtime by design- w; }/ y' A! C
Computer based solutions are always limited to the computer you’re running on. DaVinci Resolve when running on Linux smashes this limitation, because it’s based on a cluster of Linux computers with high performance GPU cards, so all processing is always real time. This means DaVinci Resolve Linux has all the power of a super computer for the real time performance you need when you're in a room full of clients. Add dozens of primaries, secondaries, power windows, multi point tracking, blurs, and more, then just hit play. It always works!: O8 _; s+ a1 l2 v( @

( t6 Z* w# k9 n, ?$ b. B4 WScale as you need!9 o' ]2 V/ ?/ U/ x) K5 @; r
Start with a single computer on Mac OS X for lower cost, then upgrade to Linux for extra power for high resolutions such as 2K or 4K, stereoscopic 3D feature films, or real time grading of raw RED files. It’s all possible with DaVinci because you can just add extra Linux computers and GPU cards via high speed InfiniBand connections. Only DaVinci Resolve scales up as your needs increase.9 m0 x4 G5 a% q% U/ n% ^3 k
1 C# H6 H. {2 k
Engineered to perfection!
1 d& v/ ^. M& [8 m! S9 ~/ N6 e' ODaVinci processing quality is so revolutionary it won an Emmy™ award for contributions to the television industry! All image processing is handled in the deepest 32 bit floating point accuracy, so even if you wind down one layer to almost black, you can still wind the following layer back up with no loss of quality. All effects, power windows, tracking, primaries and secondaries all operate at the highest bit depths, even when processing in real time. That’s the engineering perfection clients demand.
. @+ \. n5 D/ h. ~3 p1 m6 n1 j0 R! L7 y' k3 l
Optical quality processing& Q! N: x. ^- p& e  D* a4 ]+ \
DaVinci supports flat gamma, linear or log images with equal ease and quality. If you need to resize, reposition or zoom any shot, then DaVinci Resolve does it all in real time at full RGB optical quality. Pan, tilt, zoom and rotate while grading mixed formats, mixed pixel aspect ratios and mixed resolutions all on the same timeline. Only DaVinci uses YRGB processing to independently adjust luminance using a simple control for greater creativity, such as slightly burnt out or de-saturated highlights.# D! R! m( u3 r  w2 J5 e$ E7 B

+ Q3 F5 D' E: z) \  \8 b( }Nodes for unlimited creativity!
1 c, {5 w" G8 A* MDaVinci uses node based image processing where each node is a separate color correction, power window or effect. Nodes are similar to layers, but much more powerful because you can change the connections between the nodes. Join nodes sequentially, or in parallel to combine grades, effects, mixers, keyers, custom curves in any order for mind blowing creative styles, that are totally unhindered by technical limitations. You can reconnect nodes in any order for all types of exciting and cutting edge creative looks.
; Z8 H5 ?5 B: o4 P
' {2 v4 s" m# ^Mind blowing creative options% U, P5 I" z  h+ C( _6 V
Every node has full YRGB processing with primary and secondary controls; lift, gamma, gain, hue, saturation, luminance, calibrated printer lights, matte defocus, image defocus, 3D object tracking, YSFX, Custom Curves™, soft clip, highlight, circle, rectangle and polygon Power Windows™, plus the new Power Curve™ windows with full bezier control and independent inside and outside softness. Only DaVinci has such a mind blowing range of creative options to explore, and of course it’s all real time!
4 x) O! i% R: c, L  s$ I* Q6 u  w) H) s( Y) N& t6 O& @+ f: y
World's greatest 3D tracker!
* Z* g- E; B1 s- C+ lDaVinci Resolve includes the world’s most powerful 3D object tracker that’s perfect for locking Power Windows™ to on screen objects. No more time wasting key frame generation! Just drop a Power Window™ into a shot, such as someone’s face, turn on 3D tracking and press play. 3D object tracking automatically follows the objects movement, position and size, even if it’s tracking someone’s face and they turn their head sideways! 3D object tracking uses 1 to 99 tracking points for real time perfect tracking lock.
: f0 q/ y# w. Q. Z# b4 ]) c2 ]
3 }* S" x" x9 z) W9 O/ e! ~Innovative stereoscopic 3D!
, V. Q: j; `2 X& k; ^/ o* HWith the latest feature films in full stereoscopic 3D, DaVinci Resolve on Linux easily handles these new demanding workflows. With stereoscopic hardware you can grade and view two eyes at the same time, all in real time with no rendering and no proxies. Each eye can have its own or a common grade and you can change the position of each eye to change the stereoscopic effect. It's easy to group shots and grade multiple clips at the same time just by selecting the clips in a group or use a quad play head to review up to four clips at one time./ k) q5 D% V% h' ~
" L( Z# ~: W4 M; \3 v8 \
Let your emotions flow!
  K# x" C, W% Y) a! z6 N/ m, QColorists know that color correction is all about reaching into the image and letting your emotions and creativity flow to create the perfect shot. It’s just like holding the images in your hands and molding them into absolute perfection. That's why colorists always describe images in emotional ways, such as warm, cold, soft and hard. That's the colorist culture that DaVinci understands. Colorists just cannot be truly creative when limited to clicking on fiddly small screen controls or by using pens and tablets.
8 U2 B+ h2 i7 U, G$ |5 _" c3 t+ ]
% L  C6 u# O; d2 z% {+ dIntegrated control surface and software5 A' y% G, H  i
The DaVinci Resolve control surface and software have been specifically designed by colorists to work together in total harmony. Controls have been placed near your natural hand positions keeping the on screen software interface clear of clutter for better visual feedback of your work. Track balls have been placed together so lift, gamma and gain can all be adjusted at the same time. Each control has a separate button or knob so you can instinctively reach out and touch every part of your image.
5 y: N& o% U6 @& B- z* j! r0 H5 Z
# Z& Z" @+ ?2 ?- THeads up grading5 h1 n0 S7 y3 ~# ?
Buttons can be set to any custom color, and with a huge 38 independent soft knobs with automatic color labels, you’ll never have to page through multiple menus for common adjustments. Full deck control buttons with jog a
- J0 \- n& o. P3 i3 g+ J7 a! n5 W, P4 f1 m
% r  x( p# }8 L$ H/ M
Download:
7 H+ ?9 }! F4 p6 Zfxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part1.rar
2 r! B0 J5 L& |+ ]* t: Ofxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part2.rar' Y/ J! |0 B9 G( X; c; d8 m
fxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part3.rar9 d# v4 c, s4 c, z1 P# c6 p3 t
fxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part4.rar
' y4 u* i5 t  W/ kfxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part5.rar
2 o/ w: O" }4 Q+ D5 mfxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part6.rar. G9 r# Y, h& Q: p
fxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part7.rar6 t5 s5 F; `: b" J/ }$ u
OR/ \; v9 X) k% `# {1 m* T4 m7 U
fxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part1.rar  Y# i. \% H) I  ]) \
fxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part2.rar
2 U" Z' ^8 e% J6 e8 rfxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part3.rar* _8 x# @; @0 B* {5 ]
fxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part4.rar( |$ ]/ M1 {* S
fxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part5.rar
2 Y$ g* m* k' u5 \fxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part6.rar
0 r9 l, {  @- o2 ffxphd - DAV210 - Davinci Resolve.part7.rar
/ ]% @8 ]' a6 p" v
! r9 p3 ^( r' l2 b2 m+ {* D9 B会员快速& r, l( R! H' n0 B2 g
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:06