5 E) p9 e/ N- `; _Author: cmiVFX9 Q: }2 p$ r8 J* W
Home: http://www.cmivfx.com/tutorials/view/486/DaVinci+Resolve+Introduction
. H! N* T! n; W. R% H1 l7 sLanguage: English
3 o/ o0 O/ l2 P. RLevel: Beginner( B9 G8 z4 v9 c) j% z
Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps - Q- y1 u. E% N- H/ |
Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
9 @5 O: y/ t$ A- i5 G( d' h- N! b  tDuration: 14h 13m
* j3 j+ ^, }6 f6 \! u9 A6 OFile Size: 798.01 MB7 b! o7 F" n& q, c! C

8 {. K. N5 b* [  {/ BcmiVFX has released DaVinci Resolve 9 Beta : FastTrack. Get the most from the Resolve 9 public beta now. This Emmy™ award winning DaVinci color correction product has had a massive upgrade and we are here to help you find all of its new features. One strong aspect of this new Resolve 9 offering is its GUI and workflow. Mike Burton eases the transition to this new interface and fasttracks you to experience speed now possible in Resolve 9. Further, explore the new log grading features. A wonderful new level of control is presented here in a very no nonsense fashion, geared for the production professional. The feature list of this Davinci Resolve 9 release is as long as your arm. Do not wade through the bits and pieces all over the internet. Explore this massive public beta with a professional. As part of the Resolve beta program, Mike Burton and cmiVFX are here to offer a resource for the professional.  z7 F5 o! {+ E1 c+ }

1 T6 z5 z/ T  V" g8 O4 fChapter Descriptions
5 ^& ?% N/ p; j+ M' l. O( \Introduction / Setting up your Resolve5 O2 c/ t& V) S6 Y# w+ ?7 q0 G
This introduction video will assist you in setting up your own DaVinci Resolve system by exploring the online resources you have available to you. We'll look at the BlackMagic Design support site and discuss system configurations, talk about what version of Resolve 9 may be right for your needs and discuss other great online resources such as the Creative Cow DaVinci Resolve forums. 6 @+ R- `% m2 d* w" h( i9 [8 y5 Q
2 F4 Z: F7 |& y9 H: ]  J
The New Login and "Media" page$ K( S- f- A% m& X0 E
In this chapter, we'll explore the newly refined user interface from within DaVinci Resolve Version 9. We'll get you up to speed on the new login screen and assist you in getting a new custom user set up as well as look at the new "Disk" based database. In the "Media" page we'll explore all the new features such as scrubbing video thumbnails, the new Folders structures Metadata and Flagging clips, as well as the new audio meters. A lot has changed in Version 9 and we think you're going to love it! 5 m( j" {" b7 l) [) D
3 q  B  D- m! e, @) I2 b- ~
The New "Conform" page
+ ]. K/ l8 s) @& V7 PThe New "Conform" page in Resolve 9 has made it easier and more flexible than ever to not only create EDL, XML and AAF conformed timelines but now we have full access to a number of newly enhanced features at our fingertips. New features like Sync Audio, the Effects Pool, more timeline features, and an adjustable user interface are welcomed additions to the New DaVinci Resolve 9.: Q# h0 G' Q, ?. Z) [9 S

/ Z0 Y9 d4 D- }2 R  rThe Enhanced "Color" page' u2 @4 P9 f0 d: v( w3 I- Y5 Y
The "Color" page is where the magic happens. And there are many magical new features to be found in the newly enhanced "Color" page. In this Chapter we will look at the New and Legacy features from within the "Color" page to get you up an running with DaVinci Resolve V9. Some new features consist of, Log mode controls, condensed palettes for accessing all color, resizing, keying, tracking, 3D controls, and burn-ins, new node controls,, labels, access to all of your timelines in the viewer and much, much more. We'll also color some 35mm film scans and explore the new "per clip" metadata controls on some RED RAW clips. Having to enter in and out of multiple pages to access your controls is a thing of the past in the new DaVinci Resolve 9.
3 @" B: I* e1 v4 N2 d
' p4 x8 ?8 B3 B1 u8 Q* ~The "Gallery" page! \" a- Q2 ]/ J; h; o
In version 9 the Gallery has become more powerful and customizable than every before. With 44 new preset "Look" stills that you can access for your projects it makes transitioning to Resolve 9 from Apple Color a breeze. We'll demonstrate how to add these preset looks to your "Color" page as well as create multiple still galleries, import "Look" stills from other projects, create "Power Grades" and import/export your gallery stills for use in other DaVinci Resolve systems.
6 c/ e) @4 }3 h5 F2 H* q
5 z! }: ?# w) Z7 E6 v) cThe "Deliver" page* o' Y  J, z9 O. l8 t
Remember when you used to have to open a separate window to render clips in Resolve? You won't for long once you get your hands on version 9. In our final lesson chapter we'll demonstrate the many new options from within the "Deliver" page such as, simultaneous outputs, the render queue, "Easy Setups" to and from FCP and Avid, the multiple Batch jobs, and audio output to name a few. We'll look at all these features and more in the newly enhanced DaVinci Resolve V9.   g( O0 j9 C, E& E. A8 @8 W

" x( a. k* u) s9 a; x  S* l  IMichael Burton is co-owner and Colorist at Pretty Moving Pictures, LLC working in the Motion picture and Television industry for over 10 years. Michael graduated film school from the Academy of Art University with a bachelor of fine arts degree in 2004 with an emphasis in editing / post-production. Shortly after Michael went on to freelance as an editor / colorist and has worked in many aspects of post-production since. / q$ h6 O- _. H6 j( N

# h' c/ i- h7 D$ S/ o* F( v  `Michael’s work can be seen in many genres of the business including National Commercials, Feature Films, Documentaries, Corporate, Online and more. He has worked with with companies such as Apple, Inc, Microsoft, Acura, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Adobe and Intel to name a few. : \  ?( }3 m% `2 ~4 R
3 v* q3 g  y6 W9 a/ s5 b2 w

: R9 j% v) H/ A' R8 A# DDownload:( S* b; I) d9 h+ T- o- K
cmiVFX - DaVinci Resolve Introduction.zip
" r* y5 A1 E2 x9 W. b7 aOR
  j# F- K2 D6 R; P; _8 ]cmiVFX - DaVinci Resolve Introduction.zip
' B  ^3 v1 F" E$ F. I% C, e0 r5 A. _2 f0 a
会员快速
% `( _9 B: j2 R. `
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:25