立即注册

[Other] Drastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.497

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-15 09:54:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Drastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.497
2 b0 Z- U1 _1 W+ g; l0 N/ IProgram Type: Codes* x( C) f8 u$ L* ], K9 o. N' }' P" U- c
Release Date: January 12, 20168 o8 R7 t; f) \/ L, N7 a& k
Homepage: http://www.drastic.tv/
7 f! w) Z# i  ~6 kInterface Language: English" [9 q6 O: e+ o5 }  X2 @
Platform: Final Cut Pro 7, Avid Media Composer, Adobe CS5.x/6.x/CC, EasyDCP, QuickTime and DirectShow
( S3 |5 Q1 H+ ]  Z4 f: f! m5 EFile Size: 140 MB. v" c+ c6 F$ M1 l9 o) p% {9 `1 e; u7 w
4 O- {* p5 j: F! Z; b( s$ w
MediaReactor Workstation is a direct plug-in version of Drastic's MediaReactor file translation system. Rather than having to use a separate translation step, the artist can work with incoming footage directly in their preferred creative software. MediaReactor Workstation is available on Windows (XP, Vista, 7 - 32/64) and MacIntosh OS-X Intel (10.5+). It provides plug-ins for Assimilate Scratch/Lab, Final Cut Pro 7, Avid Media Composer, Adobe products, QuickTime and DirectShow. Many other applications that utilize the QuickTime and DirectShow interfaces are also supported. MediaReactor Workstation is $995.00 US.
+ o& D9 }( q. o0 {6 Y7 \6 P' C  u/ d* {* T' J8 y$ p  O
Overview" N$ s; @3 J% c
Contemporary production work flows are able to access an ever increasing choice of acquisition, production, mezzanine and output devices and formats. Unfortunately, the proprietary nature of these media tools often leads to time consuming and potentially lossy translations of content, simply to allow other creative tools to access them. MediaReactor Workstation was designed to alleviate this problem. MediaReactor Workstation provides access to the widest range of file formats of any single plug-in package. It specializes in high quality conversion on the fly, on everything from ancient OMG JPEG to the latest camera acquisition formats from Weisscam, Phantom and Arri. Coupled with its incredible range of file and codec support, MediaReactor Workstation provides a group of plug-ins that make the content directly compatible with most major editing and creative software on Mac and Windows systems.
1 x# t+ M/ Z& W8 {$ Z  {& d$ [1 v# o
OS Support
7 G9 {8 E& S0 T( Z3 V% J0 _7 q* fMediaReactor Workstation provides support for the three major operating systems that have well defined plug-in systems (for Linux, please contract Drastic for available options). The primary plug-in interfaces on Mac OS-X, Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 are:# E# M( k0 [; o6 A$ R% ^
Assimilate Scratch and Scratch Lab SPA plug-in& o  B9 Z* i( W5 U9 t+ `
Avid Media Composer AMA access plug-in4 S  d( m6 Q. h! ?8 U+ v, r
Adobe file import and export plug-ins
+ y! X2 D# c/ l# }Final Cut Pro 7 real time access and rendered file export$ _, ?! ]; q& p# k6 U) @" @$ M" {; N
The Final Cut Pro 7 plug-in is OS-X specific, but Avid and Adobe are available on both platforms allowing seamless access to content with platform independence. Drastic is dedicated to supporting as many file formats as possible on all three major operating systems and supporting all major production tools that provide a plug-in interface.
$ S' u* X# X1 k6 e" H2 j( c: J  P+ M5 V/ v$ ^& Q1 t5 u1 [
Mac OS-X5 m. I( B. ]! z+ h% e/ a2 J
MediaReactor's primary plug-ins under OS-X are Apple's QuickTime layer and Adobe's import and export plug-ins. MediaReactor Workstation connects to QuickTime at multiple levels. It provides codecs for encoding and decoding video frames, image importers and exporters, movie importers and exporters and low level data handlers. The result is that all QuickTime enabled applications can access media as easily as a native QuickTime movie including still formats like DPX, Cineon, ARI and DNG sequences. This includes metadata, multi-track audio, multi-track video, time code, closed captioning and other tracks. All supported formats, including IPB MPEG transport streams and series of stills (that would normally require conversion) are directly available for editing in Apple, Adobe and many other third party products.
1 M2 w& e% a5 c0 D. ^) @+ d7 C: ^* K) x
Windows 32$ |* V, L/ C0 ?) j) G+ [
MediaReactor Workstation supports all four primary Windows' audio/video layers, which are: VFW (Video For Windows), DirectX/DirectShow, Apple QuickTime for Windows and Adobe import/export plug-ins for older Adobe products (CS5+ uses the Windows 64 version). QuickTime is the most standardized platform for media access on 32 bit Windows, and the MediaReactor Workstation connects to QuickTime on multiple levels. It provides codecs for encoding and decoding video frames, image importers, image exporters, movie importers, movie exporters and low level data handlers. The result is that all QuickTime enabled applications can access media as easily as native QuickTime movies including still formats like DPX, Cineon, ARI and DNG sequences. This includes metadata, multi-track audio, multi-track video, time code, closed captioning and other tracks. All supported formats, including IPB MPEG transport streams and series of stills (that would normally require conversion) are directly supported available for editing in Apple, Adobe and many other third party products.; ^0 T5 e$ W  `1 S$ i
For some applications, DirectShow or VFW provide the easiest or only interface for MediaReactor to file import. DirectShow allows player applications like Windows Media Player to access all the available file formats seamlessly. MediaReactor Workstation 32 also supports Adobe Creative Suite applications that run under 32 bits, including CS4 and earlier. + G3 b( x6 }# d# \. M

# R+ M: P8 S2 v' m' IWindows 64) E- ?+ Z( W3 |& R6 z
The latest production tools tend to prefer operating as 64 bit applications. MediaReactor Workstation for Windows 64 provides interfaces to these applications. Assimilate Scratch and Scratch Labs are great examples of powerful programs running on Windows 64. Drastic provides the technology to Assimilate for their CSP plug in, and MediaReactor Workstation takes that interface to a whole new level. Providing a much wider set of file formats and codecs, MediaReactor Workstation allows Assimilate's software to access almost every production file type your work flow could need.
8 y. j- }$ g9 R# F' q7 n5 k: iThe latest Adobe Creative Suite products, CS5 and CS5.5, are also native 64 bit applications. MediaReactor Workstation provides both import and export plug-ins for all of Adobe's Creative Suite tools. The plug-ins provide all the advanced media support and even improve on Adobe formats like MOV and MXF.& `6 p8 n$ U. q1 P$ g: m
The Windows 64 bit version of MediaReactor Workstation license also allows you to install and use the Windows 32 bit version, which is fully compatible and very useful, in Windows 64 (XP, Vista or 7).
4 @4 f* n* W. x8 o( E! ]  uLive Event Editing in FCP7, Premiere and MediaComposer9 U) k3 ?2 j& _0 V
. ^3 s0 d$ a% j) n: l
MediaReactor Workstation also provides advanced edit-while-recording of live events directly in your favorite editing software, when coupled with a live event compatible recorder. To take advantage of this huge time saver, set up your compatible recording device (Drastic DDR, MediaNXS or 3rd party system like XOS Hurricane Replay), begin recording and load the various camera files directly into Media Composer, Premiere or Final Cut Pro 7. All material recorded at that point is immediately available for editing, and as new material is recorded it automatically becomes available on the editor. Simply edit as normal, building packages, melds, internet content or new packages during the game, rather than having to wait and work long after everyone else has gone home./ W/ D$ n3 R0 X6 a* m( z
/ a. \; ~7 u: ]6 O. T0 B, i
Content Source Support: N& F1 Q/ k/ d+ N6 o2 `" Z
The complete list of supported formats, codecs and metadata is overly long and unwieldy, but what follows is a rough guide to the kind of content sources supported by MediaReactor Workstation, from major software and hardware providers past and present.  C) T# j% q- [, G% E7 _
* Adobe CS: AVI, MOV
- Z+ B# h$ f& Y& i9 |( i* Apple Final Cut Studio: MOV. |$ l1 P8 N2 _6 p
* Arri: ARI (D21/Alexa): w5 W7 v& q% W8 G1 g2 `) L# F7 O7 F- J( i
* Assimilate: DPX, TIFF, MXF. i3 x" H3 n- C
* Avid Editor Family: OMF (AvBv, Meridien, DV, NTLSI), MXF Op1a, MXF OpAtom, MOV3 f7 T  h$ |7 [/ l% H* t- R
* Discreet: DPX, TIFF, MXF (export)
* l; |$ i& l; \$ W* n. v* Grass Valley: GXF, MXF- U- f. b5 F% _, p5 r2 r- R! p
* LMP: Raw bayer; Q& G% y) \& ?+ C
* IFX Piranha: ARC
. ^; ]; `, J9 v/ d# J* Ikegami: OMF (CamCutter), MXF (DNxHD, DV, DV50, DVHD)
# _5 g% u- D8 S$ {5 @3 F7 I* Ikon: DNG bayer
4 o  L- o+ ]) D* v# g* Iridas: DPX, IHSS" Q9 B- k+ M/ o( x
* Mikrom: DNG, Raw bayer+ b7 V/ M1 L1 {: t* b1 y; C
* Panasonic: MXF P2 Media AVCi, DVHD, DV50, DV, AVCHD
0 t; Q) v8 G6 Z- {( s* Phantom Camera: CINE
+ A7 A+ m8 b5 v3 g* Sony: MXF MPEG-2 4:2:0/4:2:2, MP4 MPEG-2/4
- U4 @# l, P* d( u0 E( A* Weisscam: Raw bayer. d3 V) J' f6 U! M& P0 v7 J* G% s

6 C. ?7 \/ a& P0 P# vSupport is Windows + Mac unless otherwise indicated
2 o2 P% q0 \9 c* m* l1 CSupported Read and Write Formats:
* R4 o  Y) e' C3 s+ j$ [9 l9 k9 U3 l8 `MOV - DVSD, DV25, DV50, DVHD, AVCi100, DNxHD, CineForm*, CineForm3D*, RGBA, RGB-10 (DPX), YCbCr 8 & 10 SD/HD, standard codecs) p. {' Z8 E  d/ o
AVI - DVSD, DV25, DV50, DVHD, CineForm*, CineForm3D*, YCbCr 8 & 10 SD/HD, standard codecs
- y7 @! r# _( k+ [1 `MXF - Grass Valley iCR+ `# _! x& X/ l& S* N% E
MXF - DCI Unencrypted% o, t- N8 j( v; R
MXF - F65 Raw Bayer( y- H7 {0 s5 [, y2 F! c" H+ C% U
MXF-Panasonic-P2 - DV25, DV50, DVHD, AVCi100**
4 _6 a$ C0 E2 a: c3 Q! U( OMXF - JPEG-2000*** (Grass Valley Infinity)0 k+ n, a0 p) C7 ?
MXF-Sony - MPEG IMX
4 k* L, C5 A6 x$ a' X% O# YMXF-Avid - DV25, DV50, DVHD, DNxHD, Uncompressed* b$ O8 {! q  L* h
MXF-OP1a/Omneon - DV25, DV50, DVHD, AVCi100**, Uncompressed
9 j& W, T3 u9 ?HDR-YUV - DV25, DV50, DVHD, AVCi100**, RGB, Uncompressed YCbCr 8 & 10 SD/HD/ v# S) V6 C5 T! \  r. M/ K
DPX/Cineon - RGB 8, RGB 10, YCbCr 4:2:2
" H, ^9 G/ H3 {) }4 dDPX-C - CineForm*, CineForm3D*  i- E7 o, o/ Q6 E# M( }2 O; A# \+ P
YUV - 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 YCbCr image sequence2 ?' J0 P1 [, W& q- r5 K9 u3 O
v210 - 4:2:2 10 bit YCbCr image sequence( N) z3 |- [1 l  ]0 N5 q( B
TGA - RGB, RGBA (RLE Play Only)
7 L: E$ [% s# O; }/ CTIFF - RGB, RGBA
5 |5 }3 l/ r5 p: T+ y5 t% I" k, DGEN - 4:2:2 YCbCr (Avid DSHD)
$ V& f' E7 ?, F  ?9 x4224 - YCbCr 4:2:2:4
3 [+ J. w: f* S% Y( B+ Y& n$ U* XARI - Arri raw 12 bit bayer! L: b2 T2 {( r7 @
DNG - CinemaDNG 12 bit bayer& u* S& F: a  f8 A& t
WAV - Wave audio 16/20/24/32 bit mono/stereo pairs/extensible# f6 o/ k4 B5 _/ D; `7 n: c8 Q
AIFF - Apple audio 16/20/24/32 bit stereo pairs
: }. x* [9 K) m# F: ~" N* U# DR3D - Red camera files+ W/ V) i' L0 g7 p, F9 C( V: J9 q) w
FLM - Adobe FilmStrip
# a8 j: w2 s! k/ X! B& nBMP, SGI, PSD, RAW, YUV10, YUV16, VSR, RAS, RAW, JP2, JPG - Series of stills (many others)
( I9 t0 M$ H* [6 ~% DDPS - Compressed DPS files (Windows only)
9 }' y& G' C9 A4 TRTV - Uncompressed Video Toaster files (Windows only)
, A, _4 `) h7 [1 `AVS - Video redirection (Windows only)
# O7 ~3 D( B. o& \( hSupported Read Formats:
" _4 W, R2 b+ l% {; \6 RMOV - ProRes, h264, AVCi, MPEG-2, XDCam+ e! z# m8 j  R6 i8 A! e( A
OMF - DV25, JPEG, Meridien, AVBV, CamCutter
1 G. n  W3 c6 G) O0 C6 g6 _MXF-Sony - MPEG IMX, XDCamHD, XDCamEX 4:2:0/4:2:2
8 V: ~8 ~. P* n. E) l5 P0 L, C0 oMXF-Sony - HDCam SR 4:2:2 and 4:4:4* Q' T" c# @+ Q
MXF-EditCAM - DV25, DV50, DVHD, DNxHD: y0 g) j' c( u+ G+ ]& b
MXF-Snell & Wilcox - MPEG-2, IMX
! G7 r1 ~7 X+ bMXF-Pinnacle - MPEG-2 SD/HD6 [* G' C0 U  I# @1 \1 [
MXF-Harmonic - MPEG-24 o* a8 h5 M/ p7 x# b! I* h- J
DT3D - XML 3D redirector+ f% ]" q& j' h6 @
R3D - Red camera media
7 O7 G6 r" a8 y/ Q* cAVC-HD - MPEG-2 camera media  g2 k/ L4 r7 v! W6 U
GXF SMPTE 360 - MPEG-2, DV25, DV50, DVHD' D! R* H& J! W6 r8 f) x. \
HDR-YUV - YCbCr10, YCbCr16, DPX RGB, DNxHD  [. U( p- x! {1 `  B" |
JS - Jaleo 4:2:2 YCbCr
# U" _  a$ j: F1 XCINE - Phantom 10/12/14 bit bayer8 w: V) A. U( V2 S
IHSS - Iridas RGB
: t/ G) r% s2 [; m: pARC - IFX Piranha Audio/Video (YCbCr/RGB 8 only)% ?2 g; i% A+ J1 [- u1 e2 C4 q
RTINDEX - Real time replay of VBR records6 j& a3 T- X" {3 `8 ]
LUMA RMY BMY - Uncompressed YCbCr5 t7 P; \6 h$ N: N6 B' J' A
RED BLU GRN - Uncompressed RGB+ f$ f2 J6 M. [9 M2 A+ x% f
Y U V - Multi file component YCbCr files# ~& S' r1 a$ X7 ]) |# m
VPB/QTL - Quantel uncompressed YCbCr images
) ]; k  `2 K/ {; ^. `QNT - Quantel raw uncompressed YCbCr images
- n2 y( H2 @* z6 {  B8 u  ~8 oY4M - YCbCr raw stream' ^  V: y+ @7 f1 H
fhgDI, fhgDP, fhgAP - Weisscam digimag format1 E$ p% t' b% }- Y8 s, }
DV/DIF - Raw DV files( O, S4 o" I$ i- I8 \5 w6 }
DVS - Uncompressed YCbCr and RGB files  }8 a* J0 L- i- {) ^: l; {  _& O
MPEG-1 - 4:2:0 up to 15 mbits/sec
; i6 W# b' j6 P4 h- UMPEG-2 - 4:2:0/4:2:2 SD/HD up to 80 mbits/sec
# W5 u$ w) ]* vMPEG-4 - 4:2:0 up to 50 mbits/sec) i7 q; z. T# p
M2TS - AVC-HD camera files& B  T8 ?5 V3 i7 ^7 S
HDV - MPEG-2 camera files2 G; i& Z6 e: m1 M4 h6 o
VOB - Unencrypted
8 V5 B' Y+ c& c' g: {" B) E$ NWEBM - Youtube format9 _8 X! Z! [# ]+ m1 D) f$ Q0 ]8 |
FLV/SWF - Flash/Shockwave video
9 ]$ [( U- ?* p7 i6 rh.264 - 4:2:0 SD/HD up to 80 mbits/sec
- D; S5 e* k6 MVC-1 - WMV of raw wrapper
5 l% ~) l8 t6 f% I2 O+ rWMV/ASF - Unecrypted/DRM Free only8 J( b/ j' }( b2 \7 ~4 u2 C
MKV - Matroska audio video
  \) E' V# T* v/ l3 f- K' EOGG - OGG audio video  Y' ~5 Y* _- Y8 D* G( p
MP1/MP2/MP3 - MPEG audio
1 s, r0 i4 U  KBWF, 8SVX, AU, AVR, GSM, HCOM, IFF, PCM, SF, SMP, SND, VOC, WVE - 44.1/48/96 kHz 16 bit or greater5 J4 z( x( A, {$ J1 [1 v

5 Z3 ]8 q* o9 A$ J' O
: d5 w) z0 J8 o$ p$ P( U5 J$ wDownload:
1 x% ~  L0 M2 B  p8 B3 E/ \0 g# sDrastic MediaReactor Workstation v4.0.136 CE.exe1 `; Q6 E. y6 x1 |5 s7 \' k& p
Drastic MediaReactor WorkStation v4.2.0.120 CE.exe
' c0 |7 b5 U) T( |: }! ?7 a4 ZDrastic MediaReactor WorkStation v4.2.0.313 CE.exe0 J. Y: i) a, A2 O, X, J
Drastic MediaReactor WorkStation v4.2.0.407 CE.exe
5 ?5 n! |) y& }3 d' uDrastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.001 CE.exe
- p. J) `/ h0 s2 G% H$ WDrastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.040 CE.exe
1 s! M) M' ?( n; JDrastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.124 CE.exe9 j& S3 ?9 Z" c  f$ g* T; I# U& y8 a  y
Drastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.203 CE.exe" c! _0 F. S$ c2 s
Drastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.255 CE.exe; b. d) T2 d; e# z: d+ \
Drastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.312 CE.exe
( E( P& f% B) M  h. ODrastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.442 CE.exe/ V) d" r, U+ A, N
Drastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.461 CE.exe; {4 r7 z  b) b5 t3 q
Drastic MediaReactor WorkStation v5.0.497 CE.exe8 m$ {& g7 v. ]
* t) L/ ~8 a6 X. O
( W+ P& F6 q; u- [6 _- g0 e3 j" I

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:05