网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Sony Sound Forge 9.0e Build 4412 P# V8 W6 l! D6 p& l
Program Type: Audio-editing7 _) N$ N4 |3 W  [' A
Developer: Sony Creative Software Inc.
' M( y9 k% U: f% `2 |Release Date: 31.01.2008
4 Q# w' ]5 U9 v- M( VInterface Language: English
/ L" o6 \, t* z( I% P; [% U" i% JPlatform: Windows 2000 SP4, XP, Vista! P1 X) V2 Q- k+ N7 o( Z) N

+ v0 m3 a8 T0 q2 N  l; HSony Sound Forge professional digital audio production suite includes everything you need to quickly get from raw audio to finished master. Use this suite to create and edit stereo and multichannel audio files with speed and precision. Efficiently analyze, record and edit audio, digitize and restore old recordings, model acoustic environments, design sound for multimedia, and master replication-ready CDs.
0 Q5 R  v9 Y, [; ?* u# _& d& X
  A+ ~/ y( |- l1 E0 T$ W+ I0 w7 NThe award-winning Sound Forge digital audio editor includes a powerful set of audio processes, tools, and effects for manipulating audio. Sound Forge software allows you to edit, record, encode, and master nearly any form of digital audio including WAV, AIFF, MP3, and more. It includes over 40 real-time audio effects and processes with more than 200 presets and much more.
) p2 x- O! z* Q. y; O' R' ^, R
7 A# K7 Z  X3 eGeneral Features:" Q0 n& K) [: h# h
Microsoft Windows Vista Compatible' N! f. O7 Q2 t7 D0 _
Sound Forge 9 is fully compatible with the Microsoft Windows Vista platform.
0 O. y; z* N) {8 P9 S7 `4 w. v& b8 x& y$ E1 O, S% k+ V' ^
UI color customization New!
4 c$ C6 o& E$ ?The Sound Forge 9 user interface is fully customizable. Most UI elements including waveform and envelope colors, markers, and default window heights can be customized to fit your workflow.
; o( |1 z/ a) T; T+ k* g) S* x& J; E. q
Gracenote CD Album Identification New!
! g% A. B$ T; @# q, J+ p. f  H: jSound Forge 9 software supports the Gracenote MusicID Media Recognition Service. When extracting audio from a CD, you can view information including track title, artist, and also submit song information.( {7 P9 ]: A, q. K- {# [8 Z' f& t, t
0 h% M* a* L3 P
Regions List and Playlist Windows6 `0 r% L0 V4 }5 O
The Regions List and Playlist windows in Sound Forge 9 have features for fast in-place editing and sorting. Quickly edit regions by typing new values in the Name, Start, End, or Length fields.* S" c- D+ i% q. C8 d

5 s5 T) p7 c9 _5 _+ A5 ~1 _24-Bit, 32-Bit/64-Bit Float/192 kHz Support
2 h( W! v/ j7 PSound Forge software supports full resolution 24-bit/32-bit 192 kHz files for the ultimate in audio fidelity. Capture the subtle overtones and nuances of instruments, vocals, and effect changes that 24-bit audio provides. With Sound Forge audio software you can import, save, and even record to this resolution if your hardware supports it.
) a3 f! {- G, d0 y6 H* E" g" v$ _3 X
Media Explorer with Automatic File Previewing
3 I) j% P4 G1 uQuickly and easily find, preview, and open media files using the Media Explorer window. Drag files and regions from the Explorer into the workspace or onto another open file for easy pasting, mixing, or crossfading. Explore audio files on a CD-ROM and extract automatically by dragging from the Explorer into the Sound Forge workspace.
/ l3 X3 [: i' Z3 U" D  \' v: v- S9 U0 y' K4 J8 f* M% V
ACID Loop Creation Tools6 R) ]3 Q* N& A
Create your own music loops for use in ACID software. Create one-shots, loops, and Beatmapped tracks. Using the ACID Loop Creation Toolbar you can display and edit ACID .wav file properties including tempo and root note, finely edit audio clips and shift selections to get the sound you want. When you create a loop, the information you set is embedded in the file, so your loops will change tempo and pitch-shift along with your ACID project.3 x6 \4 ]0 l/ s* O% D
/ b# W/ R8 h5 b* ]6 O
What's new in version 9.0:
8 P' K) ]8 D5 U  F& W- s2 u6 r0 l# X* W- H$ M9 R/ i
- Multichannel audio editing and recording.
& G3 a+ ]; U4 L- Updated Channel Converter for multichannel files.
# ~* ^  ?& k3 M- Q9 j# E% P- Updated Spectrum Analysis for multichannel files.) U1 f6 A: {# }0 j+ k2 `8 ~
- Drag-and-drop mixing and pasting between channels.0 _0 ]( a  Z9 p+ D6 K& K
- Hardware Meters window for monitoring hardware outputs and adjusting preview levels.! b. h1 h: p  b4 Y4 r2 |
- Phase scope and mono-compatibility meter.
0 H  Q( q; n! u- You can now cut, paste, and delete data from individual channels of multichannel files.4 G& }3 Q" ^- y# C, a
- You can now update the cursor position and selection by double-clicking and editing the selection status boxes in data windows.
2 P  M2 Z. n) f  @/ ~6 k) X- Improved process and effects dialogs with selection, wet/dry mix, fade-in/out controls.
9 u7 R7 q+ F. s/ `) b8 j# Y/ r- Adjust data window selections/crossfades when process and effects dialogs are visible.
% t. B* A+ |9 ?+ O8 L( A1 N% Q- Enhanced snapping.
$ y3 y( x# c" K/ W3 L- Enhanced color customization via Display Preferences.
& S; Y1 H- D. e- Enhanced keyboard customization./ R) g% R6 z# W' Z
- Updated marker and region ruler with selection snapping.7 l* Q# W$ P. w. Y* O& N+ ?
- Access to Sony Music Studios Internet Mastering (Help > Sony Music Studios Internet Mastering).
% S# A" e) s5 Y5 B0 y% Y- Gracenote MusicID technology for extracted audio from CDs.5 Q. G+ l( b( \/ P6 r, q6 P' ?4 P
. G0 b) C* L0 |: F, m- ^8 K( n' o
Notable fixes/changes in version 9.0e
5 Q" G0 U0 X# g3 N# C* Fixed a bug that could cause the Wave Hammer and Acoustic Mirror plug-ins to revert to Demo mode.. D8 ^) o; [" \8 I) b
* Fixed a bug that caused the Cut and Copy toolbar buttons to be unavailable after making a selection./ e. P# @1 R+ ?- T% d$ t
* Fixed a bug that caused the Loop Tuner window to ignore vertical zooming and panning in the data window.
& ~3 X" X) r' ~2 _- h1 [/ W4 Z0 ~; a# a: e. A
Notable fixes/changes in version 9.0d
1 k: i& v* E; t# `1 R* The Loop Tuner window has been reimplemented an independent tool window.+ T1 d1 D6 I- a- g* d
* Added support for LPEC files imported from Digital Voice Editor software.
4 r7 p2 s3 o4 t% I8 I* Added support for WAV files up to 4 GB. Select the Allow Wave renders up to 4 GB check box on the General page of the Preferences dialog to enable support.$ X7 l3 b8 c' l6 [' Y
* Several Mix/Replace improvements have been implemented:# X5 g$ g' _- U; C+ m
o Envelopes are now drawn when performing drag-and-drop mixes to indicate mix and fade-in and fade-out levels.
* L# X1 s/ }' B; ^( X) Io If a selection exists in your destination data window, the selection is now preserved after mixing sound data.$ V. ^# S3 }6 ?& e5 D4 I/ z
o Markers are now added at the correct positions when you perform mixes with Options > Paste Events turned on.9 C% b" F5 y3 [5 D7 i! ^- R2 E% p
o The end of the file is now used as a snap point when performing drag-and-drop mixes.0 Z8 G4 v. N! }; Y' Q: h) g8 O0 h; p$ s
o A new setting has been added to the Editing tab in the Preferences dialog. Select the Auto-crossfade Mix with selection check box if you want the Fade In and Fade Out settings # [6 p# C( F6 u( P1 t5 T

7 Z& h2 |% I, J1 p& H, gfor the Mix tool to pay attention to the destination selection and file length when mixing between files.+ q6 ^3 H( c+ j! e% C
* You can now hold Ctrl while dragging in a data window to switch to the Magnify tool temporarily (as in Sound Forge 8.0). Select the Allow Ctrl+drag style zoom in data windows
  I# O) m1 v: W+ V6 @  |( K+ Z. I: S+ B/ r
check box on the General tab of the Preferences dialog to enable this behavior.
) O$ I& A( l; c) M* Toggling a selection (using the S orkey) now restores channel selection.
9 r) W: d8 d# K5 d* The Lock Loop/Region Length command is now honored when multiple markers or regions are selected.
6 j; Q, ?& \! {1 s7 c, _, E* A bug has been fixed that could cause black frames/silence when overwriting an open MPEG file.
5 a; X% C2 f; r7 r/ a1 d/ B, f3 f* A bug has been fixed that could cause gapping when playing from the Plug-in Chainer and positioning the cursor if Options > Seek Cursor on Playback was not selected.
2 J1 a+ O8 q9 n3 x+ k( i  v* When selecting up to a marker that occurs on the last sample of a file, the last sample is now included in the selection.
/ p# q+ e) [* ^) l0 L
% d( N: s7 W, F6 B* W- wNotable fixes/changes in version 9.0c" d  S( [1 q7 w* Y
* Fixed a bug that would mix the wrong source when performing drag-and-drop mixing.3 O& F0 z) _7 Y4 y
* Fixed a bug that could prevent phase and mono-compatibility meters from working when no channel was assigned to the sound card's first ports.8 ]3 O9 `0 @( s. {# L
* Fixed a bug that would select the wrong region after a mix operation.
. a, h0 \  G2 i( d* Fixed a bug that could cause erroneous data to be displayed in the Statistics window.
, q: e9 B7 Y5 ~+ t1 K* Fixed a bug that prevented Ctrl+Shift+D (Set Selection) and Ctrl+G (Go To) from working when a processing dialog was open.
/ P3 s) u% O) ^/ X
( _5 K% K/ C6 @: e* c+ m9 u
1 l2 Q) w  k2 K7 ]7 @' g/ kNotable fixes/changes in version 9.0b7 F1 Q- Q' i4 v& f4 ~
* An Update loop bar on Mark In/Out check box has been added to the Editing tab in the Preferences dialog
( t4 X/ B$ U9 K: C- Select this check box if you want want to update the loop bar in a data window when you mark the beginning or end of a selection.
; x# K) |' t* j- When the check box is cleared, the loop bar isn't updated until after you've marked both ends of the selection.  |' P8 g- n) s  R
* A Seek Cursor on Playback command has been added to the Options menu. When this command is selected, playback will restart when you position the cursor.
7 s. g- D2 X; v! n% ]* The keyboard shortcut for saving and recalling views has changed. The new shortcuts are Ctrl+Shift+<number> to save a view and Ctrl+<number> to recall a view.1 [' d0 B; a5 I2 v
* You can now press the 0-9 keys (not numeric keypad) to move the cursor to the corresponding marker or select the corresponding region.& P4 a& l! c) s7 W
* The FLAC file format plug-in has been added to allow you to open and save FLAC files.
7 j$ m1 a6 [# i+ i* Little-endian AIFF files are now supported.$ {& h, a+ P8 ?) y% n
* Meters now stretch to fit their windows./ B  ~$ X( D, w& s8 j' P* f
* Fixed a bug in Spectrum Analysis when Real Time Monitoring is enabled.
5 P& c( D, x, Q7 Q* Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to crash when dragging selection to the desktop when Kjaerhus automated effects exist in the chain.2 B& |& O$ ^( i) M" M; U$ t
* Fixed a bug that prevented Crossfade Loop from previewing correctly.
2 d+ l/ i- x4 _( O* J) o* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when undoing and repeating a Mix operation.. j: I: s0 L2 m' X
* Fixed a bug that could corrupt Audio preferences when the Windows Classic Wave Driver was not available.
" R8 w- T2 M" ^, T7 H* Fixed a bug that prevented you from changing the sample rate of a new or empty data window.
" ^( _" z4 p" i2 u" D( `% r* The Mix/Replace dialog now preserves the previous preset.
5 O, Y' O! R5 f6 j3 p+ t* Fixed a bug that could cause Process > Reverse to insert silence in certain cases.
+ ^9 I& j' }- b6 @4 g; p* Fixed a bug that prevented Mark In/Out from working during playback.
$ S% b! _: s# b9 p7 C* Fixed a bug that prevented audio plug-ins from inserting tails.9 t0 @' h# e( V9 d
* Automated plug-ins in the Plug-In Chainer window now reflect the cursor position.
; G* @0 s; X/ P8 f% @2 j( `* Fixed a bug that caused the Normal Zoom preference to be ignored.. I# \2 q1 m( d4 u& X& C
* Fixed a bug that could cause the Video Strip to lose frames at different zoom ratios.' P. v1 _( J  W- ]- X
* The Lock Length button in the Normalize dialog now updates properly after undo.: d: x! _0 c3 k* r5 u
* Tempo is now maintained when the ruler format is changed.
, i# K3 p5 G6 H* Loop pre-roll is now applied when dragging the start of a selection.
. T2 h7 v7 q( ]8 l) Q* Playback no longer jumps with Scroll Playback turned off.
3 B; L1 V( w! x( U3 D* Various improvements for ASIO devices.
- v2 g/ i- X3 h1 t) d0 [( u' r. {6 F
Notable fixes/changes in version 9.0a
4 \$ Q/ c  v$ C# ^  I! A4 i* A Force loop bar to match selection check box has been added to the Editing tab in the Preferences dialog
9 O8 E& H3 \# ~% z+ ]' {- Select this check box if you want the loop region to always match the current time selection. Clicking to position the cursor in a data window will clear the loop region.* p( s% D( q& D' a1 S* z
-Clear the check box if you want to be able to position the cursor without clearing the loop region.; N6 ~. r6 ]8 |  s" d% U
* A bug has been fixed that prevented the Normal Rate control on the scrub control from working correctly.4 t# K8 r( G4 ?
* Markers are now navigable when copied to a new data window.
2 z' z) j- n/ [* In Windows Vista, VST plug-ins now load properly when User Account Control (UAC) is turned off on a local administrator account.2 `+ u8 B  w0 b, Q3 c
* Devices are no longer automatically disabled when no channels are assigned to them.
' s5 j2 s5 _* ]4 F* A bug has been fixed that prevented MIDI triggers from working correctly.
# h* b/ \/ d5 _* B  G. Q' y8 }& ^* A bug has been fixed that prevented OGG files from opening properly.$ U) y) N: ?' @% p! c7 v; G1 {6 J
* A bug has been fixed that caused operations on multichannel Windows Media files to fail.
/ y+ N% {  l' V4 q6 ?. Y* An error in the documentation has been corrected: Alt+L creates a sample loop without displaying the Edit Sample dialog; Alt+Shift+L creates a sample loop and displays the 6 c8 h) S9 w0 [! v& R" f

& h3 z1 L, B1 ?Edit Sample dialog.0 W1 C! b# `  \+ D# Q
* Several bugs relating to the cut, copy, and paste functions have been fixed." v5 l; n& _" _  x2 [
* Several bugs relating to playback and playback buffering behavior have been fixed.
  o2 l: q" ]/ h9 j* A bug has been fixed that caused the Statistics tool to report inaccurate RMS levels has been fixed.  |/ Y! C% R  I9 f+ d4 U5 x5 @5 ^
* A bug has been fixed that prevented some scripts from working properly with multichannel audio.' Z' k1 b* u3 ?4 G
* VST plug-ins that support more than two channels are now allowed. Only selected channels will be processed. If the number of inputs or outputs does not match the number of ( ~6 H: T6 \9 X/ P7 t* b

O. \  g/ y. r8 |# eSystem Requirements:
' W1 ?: @1 P2 o+ c4 F$ YThe following lists the minimum system requirements for using Sony Creative Software Inc. Sound Forge:
& x8 H( E% T3 z/ o% ?- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4, XP, or Windows Vista
4 _; p3 n" Z8 N3 f-800 MHz processor
9 M  _& L( w7 t3 q) `# E-256 MB RAM
+ S" |- S+ h/ v8 n/ R-150 MB hard-disk space for program installation $ e3 g7 U! M' e
-Windows-compatible sound card ) j/ `5 o: A9 Z
-DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)   w% I# i) I; d5 B& T
-Supported CD-Recordable drive (for CD burning only)
5 B2 P( d7 Y9 d5 X-Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later (included on application disc)
9 @, `" P" W- ]7 A" c-Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
( B# g. K% Q1 t: R-Internet Explorer 5.1 or later (included on application disc) 8 a! z% N$ y, V( R9 n# R
0 \) R. \0 s6 E' f

2 y4 |: `: a; n( `9 L$ T  ~! Y; E) u, s9 A$ e0 ]
Download:; f/ h* y% R/ H6 t  r6 [- \
soundforge90b.exe8 d! h, h" ]1 t; l; G3 v$ t& F  j
soundforge90c_enu.exe
6 H0 c, S; ]4 o  y# b2 @3 u/ X/ Osoundforge90d_enu.exe* U  X2 c0 c( Y, \5 Z
soundforge90e_enu.exe$ J7 E+ ~+ @9 B: Z. ^& h
7 I0 V# S& R7 _+ c
5 ]$ u9 v( Z/ s$ F# S
会员高速
. H& b4 D/ x# H" `9 L  ?1 D
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
9 U7 Z. `9 \/ V8 v0 k8 L$ }

9 z4 C' H' k2 C9 o- r9 b% \( J官方地址
: K6 ?8 Y: l- F/ I4 khttp://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/soundforge90c_enu.exe
/ o5 b7 u) B' X& g! |http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/soundforge90d_enu.exe
1 `: a8 V+ ?& K" Ihttp://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/soundforge90e_enu.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 21:02