[Vegas Pro] Sony Vegas v7.0e

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-23 19:28:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Programmname: SONY Vegas 7.0e
, \& L+ e% [" v. C7 Q) q9 o0 tProgrammtyp: Media-editing
+ [2 h8 y) h) U" k; v- h/ V4 R+ ~% AEntwickler: Sony Creative Software Inc.
- D, n  h/ ~8 f, R) \Erscheinungsdatum: 01.05.2007 7 b" K$ ~+ ?. C1 T& K
Sprache: Deutsch# D3 P; s0 c/ y6 I8 _' g& _( j
System: Windows 2000/XP
3 n- @: L1 G- m' f0 C& L/ {- v6 @$ E" e. G
Sony Vegas von Sony Media Software ist ein innovatives und fortschrittliches System zur Bearbeitung von Multitrackmedien. Vegas wurde mit dem Ziel entwickelt, eine leistungsfähige Umgebung für die Audio- und Videoproduktion zu schaffen, die den Erwartungen der Benutzer an die für Sony Media Software charakteristische Qualität und Verarbeitungsleistung gerecht wird. Die vertrauten Microsoft Windows -Standardbefehle und die leicht verständliche, übersichtliche Oberflache machen Vegas zu einem Tool, das Sie schon nach einigen Minuten beherrschen werden. Unter der einzigartigen Benutzeroberfläche, die Sie ganz individuell einrichten können, erwartet Sie ein äußerst leistungs- und anpassungsfähiges Produkt.- Y1 l) ]( U- H0 ?3 ^9 f' A' N# G

j+ m; D0 b# z8 V6 n. ZNotable Changes/Fixes in Version 7.0b
& ]! b/ q* ^$ X7 D4 L, r* A bug has been fixed that caused the Explorer window to lose its Favorites settings if the list was too long. Favorites are now saved in the following file: Cocuments and Settings<username>Application DataSonySound Forge7.0ExplorerFavorites.txt. The file is saved whenever you close the Explorer window or exit the application. You can copy the file to different computers or user accounts to migrate Favorites settings.To see this file, you must have the Show hidden files and folders radio button selected on the View tab of the Folder Options Control Panel.% D* V+ @3 d$ ?* C. U
* A bug has been fixed that could cause excessive CPU usage when playing back or zooming files saved using the Windows Media Audio Lossless codec.! E$ L/ x1 `; z6 G
* ADPCM formats for IVC, NeXT/Sun, SD1, and VOX files will now build proxy files (.sfap0) when opened. Use of a proxy file will prevent glitching when you seek through the files during playback (these formats do not support seeking natively).
+ \) l7 T$ U# I* u" g7 _* The QuickTime file format plug-in now properly checks the path length when you render QuickTime files. QuickTime files are limited to a maximum of 51 characters.
( I8 K/ O7 U8 z4 a& j& J  q* A bug has been fixed that caused inaccurate Undo/Redo history information when multiple files were created from the same source file.
$ l7 u7 Y/ S! l% ]* v! g8 {* Timed recording settings now persist when you close and reopen the application (to record the timer events, the application must be running and recording must be armed in timer mode).7 d4 m5 g  H  X1 ]
* Threshold-based recording will now properly display the Time Recorded value when using a prerecord buffer.
3 c  ?) q$ S1 ^4 `) [* Markers placed during recording when using a prerecord buffer will now be placed at the correct locations when you stop recording. In previous versions, your markers would be added to the prerecorded buffer.
0 g$ E7 n9 T3 X, x0 J5 Y4 e. v* Prerecord buffer settings now persist when you close and reopen the application.
$ y) g- Q4 F$ |3 Y& t, ^; A* A bug has been fixed that caused metadata???such as timecode and tape name???to be stripped when files created in Sony Video Capture were edited in Sound Forge software.
1 S0 K: K3 H4 d) |4 E6 Z% ~* A bug has been fixed that caused sample loop markers to be off by one sample in AIFF files.4 i' N/ t1 H" o$ W
* A bug that could cause AIFF files to produce noise when saved as MP3 has been fixed.& n7 q' ~0 ]/ A! U# y8 k( y
* Workspace (.sfw) files created in Sound Forge v6.0 now open correctly.& W2 Z$ n, X( J! g+ W. y: M
* Markers and regions now move more predictably when a plug-in changes the length of your audio data. 9 i$ N! ^3 D4 |
   o When a plug-in is applied from the DX Favorites menu, markers are not moved if the input and output length match and no tail is created.
' E1 ~7 D( D* L% r" l& h3 B   o When a plug-in is applied from the DX Favorites menu, markers beyond the selection are moved if the plug-in creates a tail and the Real-Time Preview Configuration window is set to insert the tail data.
: o, l* d( X0 I- o. z, v  |" d   o When a plug-in is applied from the DX Favorites menu, markers are scaled accordingly if the output from the plug-in is shorter then the input.
$ P6 i! U6 B7 G- Y   o When a plug-in is applied from the DX Favorites menu and the output is longer than the input, the full output is inserted in the file and downstream markers are scaled accordingly.2 o7 f0 o/ P! a; T
   o When a plug-in is added from the Plug-In Chainer, markers and regions within the selection are not moved.
- L' H+ w2 B) W: k* O/ `' G7 [   o If the output of the Plug-In Chainer is shorter than the input, markers beyond the selection are moved back as if data has been cut.3 Y' T5 D; W0 D9 d: N
   o If the output of the Plug-In Chainer is longer than the output, markers beyond the selection are moved downstream accordingly.- B) [& A6 G; p* O( v
* A bug that caused the Graphic Dynamics plug-in to report inaccurate Ratio and Threshold settings has been fixed.( a8 c6 v( c1 @) P$ [
* A bug has been fixed that caused files saved as .raw audio to ignore the selected Big-endian or Little-endian setting.& j1 R+ i( }% Z) _; ~4 ~9 a+ n, I8 b
* A bug that could cause a crash when applying the Pitch Bend plug-in to a mono file has been fixed.# E: |$ e/ Q+ I$ _- u* H+ S0 Y
* A bug has been fixed that prevented Preview on External Monitor functionality from working correctly with some PAL DV devices.( k6 }- \/ E8 s7 B5 T  K- V
* Zoom Out Full and Sync Graphs commands now work correctly in the Spectrum Analysis sonogram mode.  k* [4 P6 X$ m
* When you're viewing a stereo file, the windows in the sonogram mode can have different zoom levels unless Sync Graphs is selected.
8 D. y. j4 s5 Z% G  A* Display range settings from the Spectrum Settings dialog are now applied in normal or sonogram mode.
  j1 o9 E, T0 R" \$ R0 M: N* A bug has been fixed that could cause the spectrum graphs of stereo file's channels to be displayed at different sizes.
5 C" V/ i. Z% h6 _! `2 _
# C/ K0 D1 R& p. t6 iNotable Changes/Fixes in Version 7.0a
2 u" d( Q! c% V& E* A bug has been fixed that caused the Explorer window to lose its Favorites settings if the list was too long. Favorites are now saved in the following file: Cocuments and Settings<username>Application DataSonySound Forge7.0ExplorerFavorites.txt. The file is saved whenever you close the Explorer window or exit the application. You can copy the file to different computers or user accounts to migrate Favorites settings.To see this file, you must have the Show hidden files and folders radio button selected on the View tab of the Folder Options Control Panel.
% @2 `2 g  [+ A5 J7 l2 }7 e* An ExpressFX Audio Restoration plug-in has been added to help you remove surface noise from recordings.8 p0 F5 ^) H) ]( L9 A
* Export to Net MD and Export as MP3 to CLI??? commands have been added to the File menu to allow you to export your audio files to a Net MD??? device or a CLIé? handheld.. b/ t# R7 I% H" g
* Various improvements have been made to the Spectrum Analysis window: performance has been improved, frequency labeling on the x-axis is clearer, multiple slices are now displayed in alternating colors, and snapshot toolbar buttons display information about the audio stream and selection saved in the snapshot.* q& J' ^0 o( D! a) f, m
* Effect automation envelopes can now be edited from the plug-in interface, and ToolTips display envelope names on hover.2 E) y  p5 q2 K1 z8 ^# v3 d
* A new setting has been added to the File Preferences tab. Select the Always proxy compressed formats check box if you want to create an uncompressed proxy (.sfap0) file when you open a compressed file format. Selecting this check box can improve performance on slower computers or for formats that cannot be decompressed quickly for real-time playback." Q- R. D) ?+ W( y# R
* The MP3 plug-in has been revised to allow you to encode dual-channel and joint stereo MP3 files.
9 s  t/ M8 K/ ^" ]* A bug has been fixed that could cause Sound Forge to crash when clicking in the Regions List or Playlist windows with no open data windows./ y$ y- p, a6 K! z# n
* A bug that could cause CPU utilization to reach 100% during normal playback has been fixed.( Y2 k1 f4 v) X, U- z
* A bug has been fixed that caused peaks to be rebuilt unnecessarily after extracting audio from a CD.
* u0 ]# S6 d# U7 k% a( `5 O5 c* A bug has been fixed that could cause problems with undoing edits past the point where the Save As command was used.( @$ i, p  c# B! ~( N" T( W# U
* If you open a Sound Forge project file (.frg) on a computer that does not have all the audio plug-ins used by the project, undo/redo information for the missing plug-ins will now be removed. In Sound Forge 7.0, you were able to undo actions only to the point at which a missing plug-in was last referenced in the project.5 j  _# L; j2 f. n2 m5 x$ f
* A bug that prevented metadata commands from being saved to RealMedia 9 files has been fixed.
# Z8 Y  ?: {8 X+ b4 M0 O; \2 A* A bug that prevented DBCS characters from displaying on the Summary tab of the Properties dialog has been fixed.+ D& B7 _& R7 v2 f) L. W" Y
* A bug has been fixed that could cause overlapping or adjacent timer events to be missed when using the
9 b0 K/ F9 f! x% j! g7 {8 n
6 M9 @+ p  g0 m( D9 rAutomatic: Time recording method.
9 _: ?3 i- t7 M% \& w6 W1 R* A bug that caused the Review pre/post-roll controls in the Record dialog to be available in recording modes that do not support pre/post-roll has been fixed. The controls are available only in Punch-In and Automatic retake modes:
+ i3 Z, z' Y$ io In Punch-In mode, you can review takes with pre- and post-roll.
; N6 q! a( g2 F" @o In Automatic retake mode, the post-roll control is unavailable.
6 h+ W3 d, p; X4 n: n9 P# P1 P7 x; D0 ?1 s4 r& a8 F* K
What's New in Version 7.0
6 E. V) V0 |' A' G/ Z& W% Y* An Explorer window with drag-and-drop support for pasting, mixing, or crossfading files or regions.
- b& W. T8 y! v* Integrated, dockable Spectrum Analysis window (not available in Sound Forge Audio Studio).
$ T. t4 P0 Z/ M7 o7 j7 }) P* Automated audio recording (not available in Sound Forge Audio Studio)., e9 C( L* Y# q/ X7 f
* Prerecord buffer for normal and threshold-based recording.7 {' D) k8 y# o& a6 Z+ {
* VU meters for monitoring playback and recording levels (not available in Sound Forge Audio Studio).8 c: Z, t: ~; p) L7 _& C
* Clip detection and marking (not available in Sound Forge Audio Studio).
) y7 Q! s9 |* h6 z* Improved fade curves in the Graphic Fade, Envelope, Pan/Expand, Pitch Bend, and FM Synthesis dialogs.8 x0 n7 c  @1 X( _, |4 p
* Sound Forge project files.% ]; w& G& r' G5 E
* Undo past save.
  X/ d& n3 N6 d, ?* Effect automation using envelopes, including volume and panning plug-ins (not available in Sound Forge Audio Studio).' r" R% ]4 R4 _( I5 ?" k
* Compressed files will now preserve their settings when you click the Save button. In Sound Forge 6.0, you had to use the Save As dialog and choose a file format template. This is currently implemented for PCA, OGG, ) W/ E% T4 P9 N) y9 o# o
and WMA 9 files.+ P3 k5 z2 j& S& u* d
* Sound Forge creates proxy files (.sfap0) only for DV interleaved audio.
$ E; u' C1 M6 Q3 d7 _* Filtered noise, white noise, pink noise, and brown noise generators in the Simple Synthesis and FM Synthesis dialogs.
& ^1 K. c/ ?- K# S% T$ A/ [* An End Frequency control in the Simple Synthesis dialog to make quick work of sweeping a frequency range.
4 b- ]8 G" g( G% W4 h3 }# y* Support for 24-fps, progressive-scan (24p) DV video files.
8 k3 h6 e. F" X( k3 ]6 ?9 I% t3 B5 n+ L
Video* c+ Z7 a: Z! I8 y9 R1 l' \
- Erh&#246;hte Wiedergabequalit&#228;t bei systemeigenen HDV 1080 M2T-Dateien und verbesserte Speicherfunktion für HDV 1080-Longform-Projekte.
. j. X- F3 p) {9 R4 N- Umfassende XDCAM-Unterstützung, einschlie&#223;lich XDCAM-Anzeigefenster, Proxyunterstützung, FAM- (i.LINK&#174;) und Netzwerkunterstützung, Mehrkanal-Audio-I/O, Proxykonformit&#228;t und Master-Erstellung auf Disk. Es werden alle SD- und HD XDCAM-Formate unterstützt.
5 [& }; ?3 s4 z' w- Eine verbesserte DeckLink-Implementierung umfasst die Unterstützung für DeckLink PCI-E- und PCI-X-Karten der aktuellen Generation, eine verbesserte Batch-Aufzeichnung, Mehrkanal-Audio-I/O, Bearbeiten/Einfügen auf Band bearbeiten/einfügen, Handhabung gemischter Time Codes, 1080/24p I/O-Unterstützung sowie 720p-Zeitachsenüberwachung. ! j! p$ z; f; d
- Unterstützung für AJA SDI-Karten (erfordert Xena LH-, LHe-, LS- oder LSe-Karte). Dies umfasst die Unterstützung für Batch-Aufzeichnung, Mehrkanal-Audio-I/O, Bearbeiten/Einfügen auf Band, Handhabung gemischter Time Codes, SD- und HD-I/O (einschlie&#223;lich 1080/24p und 720p-Zeitachsenüberwachung).
( X+ i& f0 d$ B; y3 ^; s+ h8 Q- Hochwertiger H.264 AVC/AAC-Import und -Export (einschlie&#223;lich HD-Unterstützung): Dies umfasst Vorlagen für Sony PSP&#174;, Apple iPod&#174; (ursprünglich mit Vegas 6.0d herausgegeben). & g' }9 l/ u8 s" T" Y9 g
- Einfügen von I-Frames an Markerpositionen beim Rendern von MPEG-2 (funktioniert in Verbindung mit der I-Frameanzeige in DVD Architect 4).
( j/ U, `* O4 N0 ]* _* o' J) {- Exportieren auf PSP&#174; (ursprünglich mit Vegas 6.0d herausgegeben). 2 \2 |* f" _$ k$ I9 M
- Die DVD-Importfunktion unterstützt das Extrahieren von 5.1-Kanalaudiodaten aus DVD-Camcordern und Videofilmen auf DVD. + \" S! g8 A9 g9 I
- Reduzierung des Rote-Augen-Effekts bei Standbildern.
& Q/ u0 u/ z5 U2 ~2 u, X4 Z' n
4 n' y5 \$ v% O8 m! g; Q& vAudio
7 w8 V7 |  w' b3 [2 a( w6 n; `4 R0 c& N- Unterstützung für das Sony Cinescore&#8482; Music Generation-Plug-In
2 L* S! h& k5 f5 [9 w- Mithilfe des Multithread-Audiomoduls k&#246;nnen die Audiowiedergabe in Echtzeit und die Renderleistung maximiert werden, so dass mehr Tracks und Effekte mit geringerer Latenz m&#246;glich sind.8 x( f3 l$ {/ h9 j' \
- Importieren von Mehrkanal-Audiodaten (WAV/WAV64, AVI, XDCAM MXF und BWF).
3 y$ i, t! O, {/ E& y$ ]) x' f) C- Importieren von Mehrkanal-Broadcast Wave Format-Audiodaten (BWF) und Anordnen der Daten nach Zeitstempel. " Y4 O9 i9 Z; U2 b
- Rendern von Mehrkanal-Audiodaten (WAV/WAV64, AVI und MXF).
7 k% Y+ V9 o( B- Verbesserte VST-Plug-In-Unterstützung. 6 f$ F: \6 L" o. W/ Z9 z
- Unterstützung für das &#214;ffnen und Rendern von ATRAC3&#8482;-, ATRAC3plus&#8482;- und ATRAC Advanced Lossless&#8482;-Dateien sowie von Mono-, Stereo- und 5.1 Surround-Dateien. , n) e/ I3 n0 A2 ^/ J
- Gracenote&#174; MusicID&#8482;-Technologie für extrahierte Audiodaten (von CDs).
2 f! ^2 ?# |2 I$ Z  d+ ?% W! [- Unterstützung der Frontier TranzPort-Steuerungsoberfl&#228;che.
7 A' C. @; V5 R" B5 S  A) b+ M1 n; @' g# l4 D2 G7 p6 O: @
Systemanforderungen
, C0 A: q6 t% J2 E* X. _" k8 pNachfolgend sind die Systemmindestanforderungen für die Verwendung von Sony Media Software Vegas aufgeführt:% d0 n9 F# J$ \; o" ]! L
- Microsoft&#174; Windows&#174; 2000 SP4 oder Windows XP (für HDV und XDCAM ist Windows XP SP2 erforderlich)
) s3 Q$ F7 P6 ~2 u- 800-MHz-Prozessor (2,80 GHz empfohlen für HDV) 7 l6 ]) ^* K2 |1 F- j$ F  ]  C
- 200 MB Festplattenspeicher für die Programminstallation
" D6 A. V. Q: M# |0 R5 O- 600 MB verfügbarer Festplattenspeicher für die optionale Installation der Referenzbibliothek Sony Sound Series Loops & Samples 9 O% v2 C. X- i
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM empfohlen für HDV)
, ~6 I" o9 e0 D( y' K' x7 H- OHCI-kompatibler i.LINK&#174;-Anschluss*/OHCI-kompatible IEEE-1394DV-Karte (für die DV- und HDV-Aufzeichnung und das Drucken auf Band)
7 f; e" S5 v( o( p+ E2 A$ n- Windows-kompatible Soundkarte * o1 P: {' u" Y+ s
- DVD-ROM-Laufwerk (nur für die Installation von DVD)
9 W. E  [) p% z- ^2 B- Unterstütztes Laufwerk für beschreibbare CDs (nur für das Brennen von CDs)
  r& t% C. e( P) t7 \4 t4 c* R7 Q9 a- Microsoft DirectX&#174; 9.0c oder h&#246;her (auf der Anwendungs-CD enthalten) 9 a2 s$ o! I' w3 ~- J8 g
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (auf der Anwendungs-CD enthalten) - k2 `1 o& w9 w4 u2 Y" m6 a4 `
- Internet Explorer 5.1 oder h&#246;her (auf der Anwendungs-CD enthalten)
2 D, E4 q& T0 n5 R4 r(*i.LINK ist eine eingetragene Marke von Sony Electronics, mit der nur gekennzeichnet wird, dass ein Produkt einen IEEE 1394-Anschluss besitzt. Es ist m&#246;glich, dass Produkte mit einem IEEE 1394-Anschluss nicht miteinander kommunizieren.)
9 F4 L. d/ C% h4 J4 A% ^$ E0 A4 e6 X+ o( c( T# i

$ D" X( n  ?  N' h: i' z4 M; BDownload :
- Y# t8 p0 I% Q& ]0 d9 Uvegas70a.exe
0 t5 d4 e" u# }4 T8 vvegas70b.exe
+ ?! u- Y6 x+ ]* U5 u, f4 j: w" E/ [vegas70c.exe# T$ I' l4 g% T
vegas70d.exe, o% [$ k4 i6 C7 A
vegas70e.exe
9 Q& g, x  I3 F9 Vvegas70e_enu.exe
* x$ y4 R2 T7 m& S! s$ j0 m9 W8 E' Z/ l9 |$ a8 Q" p
会员高速) s$ _) X8 g, p
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
3 k" {* W) W. j: t- b+ C7 \. ^
* E, m6 b/ V6 e
官方地址:
0 C) _. p! I4 Z6 _& m/ @% `http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/vegas70e_enu.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:42