Next Limit Maxwell Render v3.2.1.4 + Plug-Ins Windows | Linux x64 | Macintosh

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-24 13:49:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Next Limit Maxwell Render v3.2.1.4 + Plug-Ins
& W5 d# N7 U  T1 u: \. @Program Type: Rendering
( W  G% L2 `+ G' |. VDeveloper: Next Limit S.L.
6 S' d8 p! l3 n/ i, g0 y2 C. eHomepage: www.maxwellrender.com! d3 p: o7 g( l; o5 ~0 T9 M
Release Date: 21.05.2016* v, f& u$ q* M# ?  o3 `& s
Interface Language: English
' z' h- V  X9 _0 \. pPlatform: Windows XP/Vista/7/86 v5 N# ^0 v! g* b) K# X
File Size: 564Mb / 617Mb / 859.99Mb / 30.86Mb / 60.06Mb / 111.13Mb / 225.79Mb / 60.43Mb / 61.18Mb / 94.99Mb; q+ J3 f- \9 b. M/ F- p

) w8 v& b! b+ |# W, A5 qMaxwell Render is a rendering engine based on the mathematical equations governing light transport, meaning that all elements, such as emitters, materials and cameras, are derived from physically accurate models. Maxwell Render is unbiased, so no tricks are used to calculate the lighting solution in every pixel of a scene; the result will always be a correct solution, as it would be in the real world. Maxwell Render can fully capture all light interactions between all elements in a scene, and all lighting calculations are performed using spectral information and high dynamic range data.   i0 n3 r& u+ `& }/ W
. L2 u/ _& Q$ L* W/ l3 |
Due to its very nature, Maxwell Render enables users to create accurate and extremely realistic images. Maxwell Render is a recognized standard in architectural visualization, product design, jewelry, film production, scientific research and other high-end rendering markets, and the leader in render quality.
: F0 H4 Q0 F" j) X- Z( g0 E* X- p  f6 N: p5 i
Maxwell Render is a rendering engine that accepts models and scenes created in 3D or CAD applications. Several of these applications are directly supported through a Maxwell Render plug-in; others can be used in conjunction with Maxwell Render by importing the geometry into Maxwell Studio, a component of the software.6 p# p- C; Q- a5 `4 s

1 w% E+ D; N# I0 p0 U$ h% ?Key features:
2 Y' g+ d/ |! Z) p) ], U+ s: W+ S• Maxwell Fire (Fast Interactive Rendering). See instant results while setting up a scene with truly interactive previews. New inside version 2.5 is Maxwell Fire - our Fast Interactive Rendering technology Users can preview scene lighting and materials in seconds. And unlike other interactive style renderers, Maxwell Fire is compatible with ALL Maxwell materials and features, is entirely CPU based, is no extra cost to the user and is truly interactive being integrated in both Maxwell Studio and plug-ins.
4 ^) I! h; J( t• Multi-processor, Multi-platform and Extensive range of Plug-ins. Maxwell Render can exploit all the processors available on your system, is compatible with Windows (32 and 64 bits), Mac OSX and Linux (64 bits), and connects via plug-ins to the most popular 3D, CAD and Postproduction applications. Currently, 14 different plug-ins are available for free with the software.
& d7 r9 U3 L0 k* {• Multilight and Color Multilight. Don’t re-render – adjust the lights in real time. The Multilight feature removes the need to re-render images when light changes are required. Multilight allows the user to change intensities of individual lights and multiple scene emitters during and after the rendering process, eliminating the need to run various renders to tweak the lighting set up. A recent addition to this is Color Multilight, which enables users to edit the color of emitters in real time. These features give users infinite possibilities saving numerous different lighting versions of the same scene without rendering it over and over again. The Multilight feature is the first of its kind in a commercial render engine and it is extremely powerful.
9 p+ H0 e: k: F" ~• Maxwell Materials. Based on real optical properties, creating unrivaled realism. The Maxwell Material Editor offers real-life parameters that define the materials in a natural and accurate way. It is possible to create Sub-Surface Scattering effects (see below), thin layers, light-emitting materials and advanced stacked materials." h0 ?" d! o7 p! z7 d4 ~+ j
A material in Maxwell Render can consist of several components, one stacked above the other much like layers in an image editing application. This makes it very easy and intuitive to create interesting and complex materials, such as a rust material showing through a car paint material, or applying a logo on top of a combination of different materials. A large library with thousands of free, ready-to-use materials is also available.5 r! A6 B2 ?$ V8 C1 B
• Networking. In high-end productions, it is often necessary to distribute a render job over a number of machines in a farm to quickly obtain all the frames needed for a sequence or to calculate a very large image. Maxwell Render’s networking capabilities are very powerful (more computers equals more speed in a very linear way), and very flexible - networking is multi-platform allowing a mixture of Windows, Mac and Linux systems to be connected together. The software’s wizard system makes setting a network job a straightforward task. With networking, you can tell Maxwell to render the same image on all your computers (cooperative rendering), or each computer can render one frame of an animation.1 ^$ `6 A# z* W3 [
• Physical Sky System. The Physical Sky system in Maxwell Render uses a novel approach, offering a wide range of real-life and physically correct parameters to control the look of the sky and the subsequent lighting in the scene. Results range from common Earth values to exaggerated fantasy skies. Users can create pre-sets of sky settings to quickly load a new sky, or share their pre-sets with other users. It’s also possible to save the current sky as an HDR map.( _5 Y! e% }' V; ]5 I& h
• Realistic Camera Model. Maxwell Render simulates a real camera with the associated parameters, such as f-stop, focal length, shutterspeed, etc. By using this type of camera model Maxwell Render can automatically simulate depth of field, natural 3d motion blur, and other effects. With Maxwell Render’s camera model, it is very straightforward to match the lighting levels of a real photo with a render. If you are familiar with photography you will feel right at home!
2 n9 O( A5 B, D• Maxwell Displacement. Displacement is a powerful texture-driven tool that can help users to create real geometric detail on objects on-the-fly while rendering. As opposed to many other displacement solutions currently available in the industry, Maxwell Render offers you its very own, unique displacement technology which is capable of simulating any detail without extra memory consumption.% g  d8 ]& }) _. \. K" E  N
In addition, Maxwell Displacement has very few parameters and is very comfortable to control.0 |( L8 g8 ?" t* U0 D# p9 X/ m. f& E
• Sub-Surface Scattering (SSS). Sub-Surface Scattering (SSS) simulates the effect of light entering a translucent object and scattering inside it. It is a crucial component that allows users to accurately simulate many kinds of materials including plastics, marble, milk and skin. Subsurface scattering in V2 has a special mode which can handle single-sided geometry. This mode is very suitable for leaves, lampshades, paper, and curtains amongst others. The new Thin SSS mode also has the advantage of rendering faster than normal subsurface scattering. The SSS component in Maxwell Render follows an entirely new approach compared to any other SSS system currently available, offering unprecedented, photorealistic effects in material creation.' z( }" E; A% y  v# U; k* ]+ G1 F+ I
• Simulens. Advanced bloom and glare controls that bring a new level of realism and quality.: O* t; p- Y! u! j+ K4 d* w" c
Simulens allows the user to define a pattern to simulate the shape of the camera diaphragm that will model the pattern of light reaching the camera film, creating realistic lens diffraction effects (glare). Users can add a second pattern which defines ‘obstacles’ in the lens such as dust, fingerprints or eyelashes adding to a more realistic diffraction effect.
; J( Q6 F' N+ ^. p. v. p3 P• Maxwell Render and RealFlow. Maxwell Render is compatible “out of the box” with Next Limit’s own RealFlow software, giving RF users an option to use Maxwell as their render engine of choice. Procedural geometry and meshes can be generated at render time, and it is also possible to render individual fluid particles, resulting in an easy and accelerated workflow.0 p/ l+ D+ _9 A7 h

7 T* Q2 [3 R: mComponents:( J+ g! d' f* h) v6 i
• THE MAXWELL RENDERING ENGINE: This component is called “Maxwell.exe” in Windows, “Maxwell.app” in Mac and “Maxwell” in Linux.
1 d5 I. y  m* G% O# m- m' r• PLUG-INS: Maxwell Render connects to the most popular 3D and CAD applications through a range of free plug-ins. See below for a complete list., ]; R0 C! ^& I4 O4 p7 r; G+ Y
• MXED: MAXWELL MATERIAL EDITOR: Standalone material editor with material browser and powerful, physically correct materials.. S* I" n! W6 q9 _( ~' i4 h! `
• MAXWELL STUDIO: Sophisticated scene editor with a full 3D environment, allowing the user to manipulate objects, set up lights, apply materials, specify camera and environment settings and send to render. An alternative workflow to employ applications that do not have a Maxwell Render plug-in.; H1 o' Z; ?3 P) _% B- x5 U" t* {
6 d3 ?2 q9 W3 n8 J

0 d2 S* A* s- \- M7 F5 k& P: @4 KWhat's new in Maxwell Render 3" l) l8 x4 Q" u* u) c
Major new features and improvements
4 f7 @$ B( t- o" V• Procedural textures$ `0 z  a: m3 _4 v% K. [; x! ]; c
• Custom Sun Radius for both Constant Dome and Physical Sky System4 |! Y; C5 l# G1 m2 D. k; z# G" m
• Fast GPU-driven Multilight preview
, L* n" i/ z+ ]7 m5 g) }• Improved Fire voxelization: Z/ W" e1 L& t8 {. l3 P
• New Lenses: Pin hole, Orthographic, Spherical and Cylindrical2 H& C# n  R9 u9 z" c) z
• Material Assistants that ease material creation and editing
8 |6 j5 A0 C: X: s& q3 ]$ @• Double-sided materials 1 {8 N& ]) h- }, A- O8 b
• Custom Alpha channel per object
2 `6 }5 c) r0 s7 i( N• UV and Deep channels
8 ]0 \" B! |+ K- B! A+ I• On-the-fly booleans in render time# f4 g/ H, C2 m0 w( e& L% ~9 W: f
• Blockable emitters
& y# \" t' O' v) j  m. X• Image projectors
  Z4 H- U# {- t$ N2 Q• Maxwell Volumetrics: Constant, Noise and Particle-driven fields
" {1 z6 j2 c2 l# J• Maxwell Sea. B: u( J7 _) j1 f6 T6 ], h& h
• Maxwell Scatter
- M4 S' `2 e7 y9 [3 O! |$ T• Pixar Open SubDivision in render time
# g, y) S, J5 I• Improved and accelerated Motionblur ; c5 f* n2 M1 |$ w% a
• Alembic format support
' |5 O6 ^% R# G* I4 B1 e' B• 10 rendernodes included with every Maxwell Render Suite Floating license+ B- p( e: y( n. e

. _! G7 h0 k0 N! {, u& x9 H+ J8 ?) ]- oMinor new features and improvements
' Z0 @  ?( K2 T" G$ qRender Engine/ a( m. ~2 e- K) |! m! Z" Z
• OpenEXR 2.0 support0 |+ [5 |5 N, E" }# ?
• Half Float EXR support
! h# q+ R7 t5 g7 ?• Histogram
6 j5 |6 k# N/ X, t/ C• Wireframe shader (exposed as a procedural texture)
; X" S2 \( E; G5 i9 Z• Overlay text
. p4 P2 B7 e& R/ w3 n• Pure non gui mode in linux (no need to have a X-server running or to run a virtual frame buffer)
  x2 c4 h' O  Y; M- ~, q! G- X• MaxwellMesher upgraded to take advantage of the new mesh generator in RealFlow Renderkit V3.7 {4 G: ?. n; P2 _9 B
• New opacity attribute per object 5 T) d$ L: X+ H& o$ I
• New normals backface culling attribute per object
" O  C5 D$ Y1 ]: B' }. x+ u( pMaxwell Studio
7 r. H/ K, J/ v' r3 N• Better GUI, with less panels and improved workflow. Many panels merged in a new Attributes Panel editor, Many lists merged in the Scene Tree.
: B. E# k1 r; {• All the extensions can now have presets, including the grass extension. These presets are simple text files which the users can also create themselves.
$ S6 ~2 k2 N% Q" E• Material list can be viewed as an icon list or tree view (this one has additional columns for switching on/off matte and shadows)
/ c2 w( _2 z4 T# ~0 M- |• Big improvements in the material browser. Now it is much faster and not just for materials but for any resource now (textures, ies, etc..) files can be drag n dropped anywhere (i.e a texture to a map slot of the material editor, or an hdr file to the OpenGL viewport).
+ q$ C: ~; t5 t" ?7 ]• Unified panel for objects and instances. Instances workflow enhanced - they are handled as normal objects now, they don’t have a separate panel. It is possible to change the object the instances refer to after they are created.
* N) T3 n8 p  g/ C  n• Preferences stored in .ini files so it is easier to move them to other computers.
- S5 u! o: j$ P: D" v4 Y• When selecting cameras there are two handles now so it is much easier moving the camera point and target (or both together with the Shift key pressed)
  C) I: p* I4 S) D; Z# G3 W( s• When Studio gets the focus again it refreshes the textures that have changed automatically, this is useful when a texture has been edited in an external editor.
4 s( s0 g- ?' RMaterial editor (MXED)
2 N1 l* d1 @, Z: O• New displacement presets to make it easier to handle displacement maps created in different sculpting applications such as Mudbox or Zbrush.
- J' o7 [/ h. P7 ?• Added Hue control for the Texture Picker( Z& J1 B, Q3 V
• Added rotation and mirroring controls to the Texture Picker7 B  Q( e3 j, L" R% B
• material preview window can be resized to predefined sizes* h/ z& {, Q% Y4 S" |6 v
• Preference to display the material editor in a vertical layout
1 G8 T1 @) j! a; S8 F# I6 @* a* _• Matte & shadow flags of materials can be changed in a selection of materials at the same time+ }2 y( T7 G( N- i: n
• Materials can be renamed inside the material editor
* P! r" [0 q) I7 }Network/ M9 K4 V9 U8 H7 i# O
• More stability& }) J7 p4 X, Z8 l3 z
• "-nogui" flag works as true no gui application and does not need an Xserver in linux' _8 V. c- f) M6 H( E" v
• Implemented a system to avoid that there is more than one Manager running per session using the same port range. If the user wants to bypass this system they can launch the Manager with the flag "-multiplemanagers"
2 h- L9 P! g' h2 Y. P• "SL Update" is not greyed out in Batch network render mode& d. ]2 U  J% M% N9 q" F
• Sockets handling improved. [) [/ k5 e! z3 o0 S
• Now when send dependencies is not checked and the paths are not network paths the app asks to continue instead of cancelling the job wizard. ^0 M4 u. o- O$ g
• Now when the user clicks "release node" it asks the user if the current job should finish first0 H, X+ [* V, Z& m/ Y, E7 Y# x
• Fixed "release node" function was not working properly in some cases
% p( B2 G( \. P3 @+ y5 Y, u/ |0 g• "reset_all" and "reset_node" are much more robust now6 p. E( B% E+ R. W& d5 J' Y
• Missing paths handling improved. T% S: p& r6 c3 T  K

9 Z- \  H# c8 M2 ~5 W9 K+ vWorkflow( V0 ~4 X% h+ [5 w
Plug-ins 3D:- Y! L1 s$ D5 x4 D2 N( Y7 q( G
- 3ds Max 2011 - 2016& }( Z( V. ?% _1 U
- bonzai3d v3.2.4 or greater
0 f+ O9 s0 s. z1 g+ g4 @; S! x8 X- Cinema 4D R9.6 - R16( K; z6 X! ]+ A, M% U
- form Z 7/8& |% J0 N( g$ ~# `; F  G. [; [! b
- Houdini 13/14
' ?6 h' P& f' n  J5 o- LightWave 9.6 - 2015
  ?2 F: a1 C, X9 ]; s- Maya 2012-2016
- t8 m8 Q5 C: F0 o, A2 T- MODO 501-901
" [5 C0 l$ R/ S0 E6 H% a8 W- SketchUp 6-2015
" }0 N3 ~' f0 Q" L# E( ^4 r- u+ q- Softimage XSI 2011 - 2015
# P+ A: V+ n1 v; G9 q. @
9 \! `$ o- ~) j3 hPlug-ins CAD:7 C, ~2 y6 g& f; p3 B, u
- ArchiCAD AC15 - AC18
& {/ N6 i; b: m$ N! r$ ~. ?* q- MicroStation V8i Ss3
+ l) [' ?: b, A' D- Revit 2012 - 2016. L6 x: l6 y. D. g5 n$ }9 ]9 @
- Rhinoceros v4.0 SR9 - v5.0 (x64)
* F" \( P, U. b: u# `& T# G! }- SolidWorks 2007 SP3.1 - 20153 ]& K7 H* T, i' ^  ?

, |/ ~, \% S/ C& }/ e3 JPlug-ins Post-Production) t6 o; i7 g2 v, L5 I5 c' Q0 k5 C2 X" v
- After Effects CS3 - CC 2014
  D' f2 X  A4 u) [' t- NUKE 5 - 9
1 C8 ]) [! l4 U( n- Photoshop CS3 - CC 2014" ^; V' w8 D; l1 F
) B3 V8 q! C; Z8 H; b, s2 q
System Requirements:% q# w- |, a% E6 R
Windows (32 and 64)
' L8 z# K, [2 i1 q1 d- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2008;
+ @, F: j2 q; c5 \, e8 O- 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 processor, Athlon 64 AMD or better;- [* p; d) f4 e* U/ i
- 1GB RAM minimum. 2 GB of RAM memory is highly recommended;
7 X5 _' y1 a4 f4 n" p" I- 400 MB available hard disk space for installation;
) m( `4 s5 d: x9 Q# b- 3 button mouse recommended.
6 K( ?1 Z) Q8 s2 w! h: K5 h, L8 KLinux 64
' [9 q; _3 H4 Z& R/ I* o! m+ {- x86_64 distribution with a 2.6 Kernel and glibc 2.5;
( V4 x0 Q/ N( g- 2Ghz Intel Core 2, AMD Athlon 64 or better;
  X* J- l; a( W5 m3 ?6 D  |) K- X server with accelerated OpenGL drivers;1 U4 h. \2 V7 J6 @4 l
- 1 GB RAM minimum. 4 GB of RAM memory is highly recommended;
1 L' V0 j0 D, h# S9 e, R  V7 b- 300 MB available hard disk space for installation;
2 U2 o- p5 Z1 D7 D6 i* ^3 ]- 3 button mouse recommended.
2 c5 e2 O6 v( p+ Y1 F! @+ Q* yMacintosh (32 and 64)1 t# ~' E4 }8 B! O3 g. a
- Mac OSX 10.5 and up;8 j* ?9 Y7 y8 U" X( {
- G4, G5 or Intel CPU. G5 or Intel is strongly recommended;
6 J4 n! S$ o7 @/ Z# f5 ]- 1 GB RAM minimum. 2 GB of RAM memory is highly recommended;
) d# `: D9 g& ?- 400 MB available hard disk space for installation;
$ h9 R3 ]. Y2 c2 Y2 N0 x! d- 3 button mouse recommended.3 U. ?; `! @+ q* j4 R3 N! m
5 a6 t0 s9 g2 O( f

( m! M5 ]" h! @. A6 u1. Extract and install* T% F: F& u0 d7 Z9 Z+ w) \4 M
2. Replace with appropriated files from "Crack/" folder  k  I0 x% Q" d8 ^/ |
3. Make sure that "maxwell.lic" file can be found (*3a). w0 `9 G: v* A0 X3 r: ?/ M1 H$ s
*3a. Create a folder called "rlm" in the root of your C:\, put the "maxwell.lic" in 0 a+ Y$ h+ t: z6 `5 J+ O; |# e
then create a Windows env var called nextlimit_LICENSE and input C:\rlm\maxwell.lic as the value"
, k0 Q& I; F% N: n/ d5 E/ v4. Edit maxwell.lic, replace PORT with port number (keep in mind if you are running The Foundry products)
) O4 r$ ]( {3 l8 b+ I2 F9 t2 h% S3 U
# p; n$ V& X4 D7 s. D# O
Download:0 {, J& |; ?& o  i
maxwell_3.1.1.0_win64.exe; J) O; [/ B7 q! ?; |3 j9 S

, ^) W9 R( J5 k; }OR# }7 _* r5 e& @
Nextlimit_Maxwell_Render_3.1.12_MAYA-MAX.2012-2016.rar% \6 w) Q$ ]' j# `, s7 G- i* e
https://mega.nz/#F!o09xhIKY!nIw6D9kKIgKtWreMK4LS_Q
/ D2 p7 S( M9 r% K: ]
* x7 w' _3 }" H7 g' j- W' \http://nitroflare.com/view/AD479C2ED28345C/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.LightWave.v3.1.2.MACOSX-AMPED.rar
, {0 h- U+ I) J5 u; Dhttp://nitroflare.com/view/BEBBC284037CDFF/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Maya.v3.1.12.MACOSX-AMPED.rar) m+ p; {& \1 x, u) ?% |5 w
http://nitroflare.com/view/E42E484DC3E3858/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Maya.v3.1.12-AMPED.rar
7 I& G/ Y5 n$ i# W. N% qhttp://nitroflare.com/view/0209AFBAD229D5F/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.LightWave.v3.1.2-AMPED.rar
* R2 O& M; o8 ohttp://nitroflare.com/view/7E4927D0425D9E0/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.MicroStation.V8i-Ss3.v3.0.1.0-AMPED.rar
' t; G" _" L7 y! P5 D3 fhttp://nitroflare.com/view/FDBC8A984FE5156/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Houdini.v3.1.1.1-AMPED.rar
1 h& j2 P/ p. ]: o9 Nhttp://nitroflare.com/view/4BD66949EC35AEE/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Modo.v3.1002.MACOSX-AMPED.rar1 H( B$ ?$ M: S8 a0 y" [3 {
http://nitroflare.com/view/9485B5B3B9AC3E4/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Modo.v3.1002-AMPED.rar+ g: U7 K% V  \" v' W
http://nitroflare.com/view/0CC17FD11CA58CB/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Photoshop.v3.1.0.2.MACOSX-AMPED.rar
8 D* P8 `; E6 t0 I" Hhttp://nitroflare.com/view/2EED40ADB7772FD/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Revit.v3.1.2-AMPED.rar
& E# s6 z4 A1 X5 _* B* xhttp://nitroflare.com/view/3DB0AAF394DF72B/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.NUKE.v3.1.1.0.MACOSX-AMPED.rar
; h1 a- l5 v) Q' R- |8 Z% m2 Ghttp://nitroflare.com/view/D79863C896E73DC/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Photoshop.v3.1.0.2-AMPED.rar
/ ~% W! }& T. `http://nitroflare.com/view/3D2298C284819F9/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Rhinoceros.v3.1.4.X64-AMPED.rar) V/ x* E7 K+ V* U! Y4 d; l
http://nitroflare.com/view/9BE9EF8C8ED27E1/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.SolidWorks.v3.1.1-AMPED.rar
& D( i( j- x" A4 @2 q! ^http://nitroflare.com/view/BF9FA4864E31630/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Rhinoceros.v3.1.3-AMPED.rar
3 X2 I$ p1 u/ i2 Thttp://nitroflare.com/view/1E1DCA474E7E52D/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.SketchUp.v3.1.4.MACOSX-AMPED.rar
! O; W6 k( y1 F. b# nhttp://nitroflare.com/view/66F92E86AC1D2E3/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.SolidWorks.v3.1.3.X64-AMPED.rar& y& [* ^8 c4 p6 ~2 t+ j' n5 f, g
http://nitroflare.com/view/282EB9E5AB7E3D7/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.XSI.v3.1.1-AMPED.rar
( Z. k2 o! a+ Z# e" Rhttp://nitroflare.com/view/6B854C2CC9DA049/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.NUKE.v3.1.1.0-AMPED.rar
, Y# K. B& z: i6 t, A5 S! r. ~http://nitroflare.com/view/2E7CB53600F0D04/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.SketchUp.v3.1.4-AMPED.rar6 G  O2 Y! N! p
http://nitroflare.com/view/BB400EF08BAFEAA/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.NUKE.v3.1.1.0.LINUX-AMPED.rar; M2 f, p$ c) Z+ y
http://nitroflare.com/view/FE8BF6DDF43C7DD/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.3ds.Max.v3.1.9-AMPED.rar
3 l. _5 A  p; M9 g( z, j2 ghttp://nitroflare.com/view/88F9E49201047BB/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.AE.v3.1.0.2-AMPED.rar
' C) ]1 k0 _- b0 C- vhttp://nitroflare.com/view/753F9652ECF7711/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.AE.v3.1.0.2.MACOSX-AMPED.rar
* \: X/ n" Y: s3 Mhttp://nitroflare.com/view/70CBF353B2C6E4C/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.ArchiCAD.v3.1.3-AMPED.rar
1 \2 B2 U% e1 x  b) v' |http://nitroflare.com/view/90F12F67BBA3705/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Houdini.v3.1.1.1.MACOSX-AMPED.rar
0 J3 m7 a" z3 z# b5 C* ]http://nitroflare.com/view/0DC2CA2DB86853D/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.form.Z.7.v3.1.1.6-AMPED.rar% G4 z5 s6 o3 x% S& s  T7 C
http://nitroflare.com/view/7D72426046B2F0F/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.ArchiCAD.v3.1.3.MACOSX-AMPED.rar: B1 A! Q! p* p# \8 H- u4 G
http://nitroflare.com/view/AFC0D19A415AF18/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.1.1.0.MACOSX-AMPED.rar2 S8 `5 f5 i' F( G( Q
http://nitroflare.com/view/C47EAB29BAFB76B/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Cinema4D.R12-R13.v3.1.3-AMPED.rar
) I* G; h' U# G) T" w7 Shttp://nitroflare.com/view/69EA5511A9144C6/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Cinema4D.R14-R16.v3.1.3-AMPED.rar
8 L, ]4 Z4 [5 s  C+ j" f9 whttp://nitroflare.com/view/7437899EB95B833/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.form.Z.8.v3.1.1.6-AMPED.rar4 i) I- M  c# s( p
http://nitroflare.com/view/3D82611DCBEB38C/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Cinema4D.R9.6-R11.v3.1.3-AMPED.rar
2 e7 p* i8 X' D) H$ \http://nitroflare.com/view/7A5A21CD8299E36/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.for.Cinema4D.R11.5.v3.1.3-AMPED.rar
2 d/ h4 Y$ w# q# H6 p; j5 phttp://nitroflare.com/view/E0CAD8D303BE3FA/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.1.1.0.LINUX-AMPED.rar- B  p' d$ ?. P/ {
http://nitroflare.com/view/591ED3108A5C15E/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.1.1.0.X64-AMPED.rar
8 y- l; \& ^$ Fhttp://nitroflare.com/view/D455C0C852A714A/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.1.1.0-AMPED.rar. ]# u' h2 n, g1 w* u

4 y3 l& H) q  A& |# @NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2-AMPED! y4 o9 \: w6 k9 i1 F% F. z
http://alfafile.net/file/He4N/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2-AMPED.rar. k) y1 m& p% |  Y) J
http://uploaded.net/file/y97erhmd/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2-AMPED.rar
8 }5 o2 E  `% C8 n% Yhttp://uploadrocket.net/5889tcmvx9iu/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2-AMPED.rar.html
2 x' r3 i# W, d$ E9 i4 S4 |https://openload.co/f/W0oZc-u4LHY/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2-AMPED.rar/ ~& B: ?  ^3 d, N4 q6 w
) g  T$ y+ C" X8 _+ y- x- {; g
NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2.X64-AMPED7 ~+ a0 x: r8 @* |" b3 B' A
http://alfafile.net/file/He4r/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2.X64-AMPED.rar
+ Z2 W, s* N/ E/ ?% j# a/ }http://uploaded.net/file/prh7j9ms/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2.X64-AMPED.rar2 o: K4 y+ f1 K9 ?" I7 G% ?
http://uploadrocket.net/jwv6o4st74zv/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2.X64-AMPED.rar.html
2 C  W5 A& a, l& ~1 z  Hhttps://openload.co/f/O8IRR0G9QFU/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2.X64-AMPED.rar
( V) R7 v5 ~' J' |
; G& F% Q& M8 @3 f- Z' c( G# \' |NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2.LINUX-AMPED
4 n+ O; v, G1 I# p2 n* @1 Nhttp://alfafile.net/file/He4s/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2.LINUX-AMPED.rar
/ h4 v- Q6 X5 P, a! Yhttp://uploaded.net/file/lefmwhvg/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2.LINUX-AMPED.rar0 M# y& D+ o; t, B5 j
http://uploadrocket.net/fkjoivynptu9/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2.LINUX-AMPED.rar.html
( G7 G1 m: M8 X% N3 chttps://openload.co/f/-aA7b0OOM6U/NextLimit.Maxwell.Render.v3.2.1.2.LINUX-AMPED.rar; {. D6 z+ i( z) I2 ]9 @! s
1 }: v2 N7 N  c0 t

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:09