后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

Photodex ProShow Producer & Gold v4.5.2949

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-6 12:40:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: Photodex ProShow Producer & Gold v4.5.2949
) i2 e: `- D$ }* T' ]& ZRelease Date: 10/10/2010
+ y: G9 v3 f( OHomepage: www.photodex.com/products/producer' U9 o6 z, r) z& t' ~3 }3 c$ a0 A* e
Language: English % }& ?: Z6 S, G, y; u9 d
Platform: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000/ W  u# N7 L2 p, T2 v
File Size: 32.9Mb
" V6 s' h/ }8 R# a4 A" w0 u9 [9 U/ }3 X0 q3 I! G6 I; [

h( _, K( {; y, M! I. N" O1 w. ?ProShow Producer was designed for professionals who are creating shows commercially. The all-new ProShow Producer allows you to create advanced, professional-grade presentation masterpieces that not only emotionalize and inspire audiences but also bring them to the point of sale. With an award-winning feature set, including unlimited photo/video layering, show templates, branding, copy protection and built-in media authoring, plus all-new creative features like masking, vignetting and motion keyframing, the only limit to your successis your imagination.  r, q7 I! j5 L) v

& @" r) m" M' g  |) a: |4 ]ProShow Producer expands upon the already impressive list of creative features and production control options. Now photographers can create professional-grade slide show masterpieces that not only look polished, but exhibit advanced, high-end artistic effects previously achievable only through using 3rd party professional photo and video editing software.
: A/ L) F5 c4 S9 n3 G4 r- @
8 P2 C( E; d) FFrom digital proofing to high-end multimedia slide shows, ProShow Producer has introduced photographers to a new way of presenting their images to the world. With Producer, photographers can create multimedia slide show presentations and output them to their choice of 14 different formats, including DVD, CD and the newly-added HD Video, Flash and QuickTime output options.; w( H2 k( N; @* @* Z# `

0 K/ S7 v' }* V: yMaximum Creative Control
+ h- E; `' z" s, ?% h/ u) {An impressive list of creative features and options available only in Producer allow advanced, professional-looking results unmatched by consumer software.   Q- W) x0 S' v4 L7 g

1 k8 O. ]! G5 `; V& oIncreased Productivity) }. ~  o# `' u; s5 i2 a) h* d$ x+ \( U
Manage difficult deadlines. Productivity-boosters like show templates and settings-copying cut production time.
5 y  |, X; X" r( t# V$ D$ |6 x7 h: Q& V- z8 l
Superior Output Capabilities) B; |/ ]! I: r3 r. `) N6 I- w3 @
Take the guesswork out of media authoring. Output to DVD, EXE, Flash, QuickTime, HD Video and more!
5 d2 o" w2 U8 Q
% F; C3 k( e- j; RCompetitive Separation1 z- ^' o! G6 ~) C) f
Branding and protection features enable you to grow and protect your hard-earned business. Make a commercial for your website or portfolio-on-disc to hand out to prospects.   `* h; w  i0 K

2 k5 {! [5 _% A4 w8 Y2 i% zProShow Prodcuer Output Formats:7 U  X1 |/ _: t) l+ Z& A3 T
- TV Output: Blu-ray, DVD, SVCD, VCD, XVCD, XSVCD, CVD
: }7 j0 ^: J5 E" }; V% k- PC Output: EXE, PC Autorun, SCR
7 H; h( g+ B8 c3 w7 l5 m3 |1 Y- Web Output: Flash, PX, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Free Sharing through Photodex.com
; M0 D) P  V/ I, }7 K- `- Video Output: MPEG2, MPEG1, MOV, WMV, Flash FLV, Theora, Compressed and uncompressed AVI, supports custom codecs
  I$ }; s. @, {6 Z# x0 u' `$ J- HD Output: Blu-ray, 1080p, 1080i, 720p; `- L6 T) A! X2 z

0 @6 [" v0 [6 W  P! [$ {2 k1 \9 e5 U; Z% X
ProShow Producer 4.5 New Features! y' E" y- }. O, M
ProShow Producer has never been this powerful or easy to use. Explore over 190 new transition effects like Page Curl, Curved Path and Camera Flash. Enjoy effortless, automated show creation with the new, built-in wizard and show themes. Plus, add a fresh, exciting look to your shows using any of the 170 new built-in slide styles.
4 T- F$ ~! Y$ y: ]$ N& [' g* [0 j& K. z2 A4 g" m3 b/ K
New Wizard Creates Instant Shows - ProShow Producer's new wizard does all the work for you, like magic. Just add your content, pick a theme and go! The wizard intelligently mixes your photos, videos and music together into an awesome slide show. Control the energy level of your show and choose from tons of professional themes. Perfect for creating quick shows, or just getting your creative juices flowing before diving in for precise editing.4 ]4 [; P* f6 o9 e- F
& Z, p8 u1 J/ @3 s5 ~0 h3 U& z
Built-in Themes and Effects - The wizard comes built-in with over 720 effects and 20 themes including weddings, birthdays and celebrations. Own a StylePack or Transition Pack? You'll unlock even more creative themes and effects. The wizard will pull your purchased slide styles and transitions into the mix so you have access to it all. You can even create and save your own themes to use again and again.
8 l4 [3 l" G/ A+ ~7 t" k% Y: m
* U, d, \4 s! ZSave Time and Money - You'll be amazed at how easy it is to create a professional-looking slide show with Producer's new built-in wizard. Enjoy the professional quality output without the time commitment of creating a show by hand. Let the wizard do the work for you so you can get back to what you do best, capturing amazing images.
0 D) x9 P# `! U+ f+ P6 F8 S/ H7 R5 A
Over 190 New Transitions - Experience an all-new level of creativity with the new transitions built-into ProShow Producer 4.5. These aren't your average crossfades - choose from exciting new effects like page curl, texture blend, gloss, float and more.7 N. q" ~3 g; m( R

+ a6 \  j; e- X, c5 S  x) JExpand Your Creative Reach - Combine Producer's new transitions with other creative effects and features like slide styles, motion keyframing, and masking for an even higher level of creativity. Selling shows to clients? They'll be blown away by the quality of their show and only you know it took just minutes to create.' h) K  B+ t" _6 H2 H* @( [  b5 j4 l# h
6 {) h- }. E6 t0 R
Create Your Own Custom Transitions - Now you can create, save and share your own transition effects! Simply create an effect and save it as a custom transition file (a .pxt file). Use the Manage Transitions dialog to add your custom transition to your library. You can name your transitions, give them a description and more.
! t" j, t' ]% r6 Q
/ ?2 N5 S& h; K7 x% t  K+ ESample Transitions - Take a look at some of our favorite, new transition effects in ProShow Producer 4.5 below.
4 U- E; G! M  f/ C) ~, L2 H& l, R: O& b" j9 f8 x
Even More Built-in Effects - You asked, we delivered. ProShow Producer 4.5 comes with over 170 new, built-in slide styles. Slide styles are pre-made effects and animations that you can apply to any slide in your show. Enjoy the robust selection of new styles including soft picture float, shelf spread and picture pair glide. 2 Q+ W# S. j' Q. `4 s

& H( d! I2 i4 o1 O0 QSystem Requirements:
1 n( p. l) ^% T: T  p7 C: p4 W6 M- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 (64-bit Windows 7, Vista and XP supported)
1 }2 m' J) C& F- e6 i- 1024x768 display6 Z' B/ ^# b' V4 _
- 1GHz+ processor
( g/ N5 o9 @. w- y2 `9 s  X- 1GB system memory7 f* F" H( b0 ~6 Q( v
- Accelerated 3D graphics - 64MB ram1 E8 U. @  l+ g* Z0 @; ?" y8 R
- DirectX 8.0 or better4 N8 A8 E. p" H3 @9 _
- DVD+R/RW/-R/RW writer0 s. B0 L, [+ X( H" Y3 f  S, U
- 70 MB hard drive space 0 h9 z! Q4 q/ J- [( U- r4 w) ^

' L% l3 s" e% Q* W! R8 IChanges in Version v4.52.3053 (May 26, 2011):
1 O0 D: x: U1 Z% C8 X0 h- Added new profiles to Device output option
+ h3 n! y! o; w$ p% X- Removed direct Vimeo upload option due to change in service (now focuses on creating Vimeo-ready file and saving to disk)
! k  b0 k! R' G  R  S6 F% |$ l6 J% m- Changed label in Copy Settings dialog from Motion Style to Motion Speed
& {" @: r/ @/ p3 P' Q- Fixed problem with optical drive detection on some systems which could prevent DVD, CD and Blu-ray burning from working properly.
2 {. D+ W( k8 ~8 t2 `5 \- Fixed rare installation failure affecting some systems2 F* |6 d2 C, E9 M- a1 ]" _
- Fixed rare crash caused by Internet connections on some systems
; q* ^& l* N, w1 Z" u$ }' @  @- Fixed crash affecting Presenter based output formats  H3 z7 x' o; w9 s( u
- Fixed crash when opening certain existing shows% l1 ?% k( L  m. e$ S
- Fixed crashes in video rendering
' K9 ]# U/ p6 D" E$ y* ]- Fixed problem with MPEG4 based Flash output, now supports Flash 10.x.
9 e! f( r2 E  G7 n2 R0 \, ~- Fixed problem with caption textures not being properly saved and loaded/ |( d. Q' ]4 f. g3 P
- Fixed problem with M4A audio files
1 ~* Y9 v$ w# q, H2 e( i  p0 Q! L3 v- Fixed problem where some valid audio files could fail to import
# g* F  n( o8 S* H: y8 W: w  M4 H; @/ ^- Fixed problem where Random Transition Effects could corrupt show7 S% B) X( B  |; U% s) e4 H2 C+ h" N
- Fixed problems with program defaults after loading a project file6 V  ^8 {' `3 A' F) D/ \9 p# y
- Fixed problem with modifiers and red eye correction
- Y1 f7 w6 |: K6 @; R) l% H6 U- Fixed problem where Facebook output could fail% S0 ~) c7 T" I9 V
- Fixed problem with YouTube tags" [. O- q7 @# Y9 L" Y+ F
- Fixed problems with IPTC caption macros8 F) Y3 K- {6 N; T! f8 f
- Fixed missing warning message in modifier dialog& m6 v+ @& G/ \1 W  p4 b  m, g
- Fixed problem with Save Window Layout dialog( j' y7 J4 S) N, p, r; D* q9 s% o& u
- Fixed typo in modifier dialog7 i& U- U* a; H* X' R
- Fixed typos in help documentation
7 p: S1 g0 d) {; ^# n" `- Fixed missing EULA in help documentation
# H, l+ n! `% U% u% G% j  `( @# x- Fixed reference to Legal Notices in help documentation4 B' d% m9 U( V
- Fixed audio menu shortcut (Alt+A) in help documentation2 K& c2 E. S8 N
- Fixed project file extension (PPR) in help documentation
% y* L, R: h: h7 e- Fixed in build 3053: Flashing issue in output with certain layer configurations$ A& C$ @1 J8 {

! G! B- r1 f* v( Y" UChanges in Version v4.52.3049 (May 20, 2011):( V( y5 c& I( a+ C: }
- Added new profiles to Device output option6 R% G- h$ c* k8 d9 l& T
- Removed direct Vimeo upload option due to change in service (now focuses on creating Vimeo-ready file and saving to disk)
5 ]6 I% {+ W5 J8 t4 r. I* E3 Y- Changed label in Copy Settings dialog from Motion Style to Motion Speed9 R0 J, \! g! ^
- Fixed problem with optical drive detection on some systems which could prevent DVD, CD and Blu-ray burning from working properly.* T; {5 ]8 Q  y( v: t$ O
- Fixed rare installation failure affecting some systems
& K7 X% _6 v0 M1 c- {1 w- Fixed rare crash caused by Internet connections on some systems
- A+ k  G8 T  H3 `: ]3 w/ D- Fixed crash affecting Presenter based output formats
) f, y% G% p3 j( X- Fixed crash when opening certain existing shows7 i/ \% v' l' f% h
- Fixed crashes in video rendering
3 ~# s# V$ Q0 W/ `; ~* X- Fixed problem with MPEG4 based Flash output, now supports Flash 10.x.9 y- d9 n9 ~/ }1 s" R
- Fixed problem with caption textures not being properly saved and loaded
2 p' |- C; T; L, k/ [2 I4 q$ E- Fixed problem with M4A audio files% p7 O5 {9 y% O) E& W+ h* ?, ~) _
- Fixed problem where some valid audio files could fail to import; ^& E4 s3 n. U
- Fixed problem where Random Transition Effects could corrupt show: H9 Y* {, j8 ^. F
- Fixed problems with program defaults after loading a project file3 F/ B. x' n# }- L8 A- ]5 D. `" }
- Fixed problem with modifiers and red eye correction6 B+ E( v1 }# S9 |! J6 w
- Fixed problem where Facebook output could fail
. ]- D( r3 J: X' Q- Fixed problem with YouTube tags' G1 Z2 c$ y+ h
- Fixed problems with IPTC caption macros
6 t% |! ?# p# W- Fixed missing warning message in modifier dialog2 e6 Y' f, I3 c8 H
- Fixed problem with Save Window Layout dialog8 ~9 I  A4 u; w" G
- Fixed typo in modifier dialog
! G" ^& X0 c* f- n2 t2 x- Fixed typos in help documentation# w3 U/ t) ]" O* n) ^
- Fixed missing EULA in help documentation
4 l3 E6 {. M( V* G8 C- Fixed reference to Legal Notices in help documentation
3 G  h0 b* Z  l1 o* x$ J  G' m- Fixed audio menu shortcut (Alt+A) in help documentation: m) t: \6 g8 i' t# p, q! O6 U
- Fixed project file extension (PPR) in help documentation2 i% I% v5 _6 e$ Z+ s" `

0 A3 D* H  l8 \7 z$ m6 UChanges in Version v4.52.3048 (May 18, 2011):' K2 j+ e( \$ ?, b: |
- Added new profiles to Device output option
8 @9 ~8 P9 B; ]2 m9 |/ x5 @- Removed direct Vimeo upload option due to change in service (now focuses on creating Vimeo-ready file and saving to disk)4 E7 K, X; T. E! m3 S
- Changed label in Copy Settings dialog from Motion Style to Motion Speed
7 U! Q  I4 q0 t! j* e- Fixed problem with optical drive detection on some systems which could prevent DVD, CD and Blu-ray burning from working properly.
, n) I8 {: O9 Z0 h0 j- Fixed rare installation failure affecting some systems/ G4 M) {- n$ |4 x- ~/ U
- Fixed rare crash caused by Internet connections on some systems
+ b# J/ @1 Z9 p! @' g: n! `3 r" R% h- Fixed crash affecting Presenter based output formats
* {4 O$ _: Y! o; Q; z3 u4 @8 p0 _( d+ n- Fixed crash when opening certain existing shows
" @" ~' S& T1 M' P% f/ a- Fixed crashes in video rendering* t, i+ C, M( S" J* m0 x
- Fixed problem with MPEG4 based Flash output, now supports Flash 10.x.2 R7 Q% E1 b" X$ @
- Fixed problem with caption textures not being properly saved and loaded
" z7 J. I" R# A/ J; n, |* o- Fixed problem with M4A audio files3 w1 M* T; K. i% K+ i5 E$ L2 J
- Fixed problem where some valid audio files could fail to import: P3 R% @/ b5 G# ?4 k" X
- Fixed problem where Random Transition Effects could corrupt show" y. R& |; W. {
- Fixed problems with program defaults after loading a project file9 A$ J: r8 k8 P# J& v& {
- Fixed problem with modifiers and red eye correction
( U. B8 h+ W1 A* l0 ?( P6 `8 w- Fixed problem where Facebook output could fail
2 L" |$ T8 m, ?% _: ~- Fixed problem with YouTube tags
; ~- ^! Y, x; S6 ^! ~- Fixed problems with IPTC caption macros
$ _2 l4 i$ z" ^1 ^" k, ^" T- Fixed missing warning message in modifier dialog
" `3 g5 p9 T4 l" h) i3 o- Fixed problem with Save Window Layout dialog
: y9 y0 F2 p6 l" _% H! C% x- Fixed typo in modifier dialog2 v8 I  H% b5 L' R& {. R( i8 B
- Fixed typos in help documentation
/ h9 c" P+ Z+ [. c4 G* \5 C4 T- Fixed missing EULA in help documentation) }1 M8 r7 ]6 K
- Fixed reference to Legal Notices in help documentation
% S" B6 t2 f5 B* T4 L9 o- Fixed audio menu shortcut (Alt+A) in help documentation
& {" r1 L* c. p- Fixed project file extension (PPR) in help documentation
2 U1 j: N) Y( C* k  }- {0 l4 l8 \; E  M: U' d* m2 X; C5 ]" Q
Changes in Version 4.5.2949 (Since 4.5.2929) October 8, 2010:- i% i% d5 R5 l9 E
- Added option to cancel content import processes within the wizard; I, L  I0 U7 ^0 C
- Added ability to select multiple pieces of content at once in the wizard
1 w) ~8 R9 Q, `: L0 h- Shows created from wizard now include theme and energy values in Show Notes
- f0 D8 R1 H$ J# j- Fixed video import problem where multiple crash reports could occur& |  c* a! I* j7 W4 j: m9 {
- Fixed problem where slide sounds could end prematurely
8 `7 @$ ~$ E3 K- Fixed crash problem that could occur while loading a slideshow
1 X, S) g6 S  {+ U- Fixed problem where ProShow could appear to hang if closed while minimized' s3 C% y* z) p+ W
- Fixed problem where some MP3s were being reported as invalid& D, O" J) ?* [5 I! v( \* ]$ m7 E; y
- Fixed crash caused by adding a layer placeholder
- P2 R+ H6 f4 z6 m; O& b2 C. g- Fixed crash caused by having too few layers when applying a slide style+ y6 |6 A7 \9 ?) G3 a
- Fixed problem where some video layers could playback too quickly0 A4 R" s& J7 ~5 C
- Fixed problems with layer order in shows created by the wizard
4 e2 r* O* w9 V' P# g- Fixed problem where blank shows could be created with the wrong custom aspect ratio4 H# N9 _" P- p' }
- Fixed problems caused by changing title of Blank Show in New Slide Show dialog
/ m! A/ z& K6 g+ r/ _+ H- Fixed crash condition caused by adding a layer placeholder to a slide' w7 k" h+ D7 h0 a
- Fixed crash condition that could occur after applying a slide style
" b% s7 G3 V! f$ }- Fixed problem where slides could become blank after sending a Problem Report
8 D+ b( G4 @5 @# X# C( I% V% Q7 M$ m. \; m! x+ _

1 d2 U) `2 H  _* V
; R. g: Y/ [# ~9 a/ |8 n' u4 V. n! ?! U# E
Download:# V) {/ m) }  ?* Y+ C; U" }
Photodex ProShow Gold v4.1.2737.exe
+ z2 H- ?0 i% R3 j5 Y% gPhotodex Proshow Gold v4.5.2949.exe* l: N( v: n$ R! h9 v- `3 f
Photodex ProShow Gold v4.52.3053.exe5 w& D8 A4 X& `8 A( X; {4 M
Photodex ProShow Producer 4.52.2949.exe4 B9 n6 p; C0 j
Photodex ProShow Producer v4.0.2462.exe
' T- ~* B3 E; E+ oPhotodex Proshow Producer v4.0.2479.exe# B- i. i  A( i
Photodex ProShow Producer v4.1.2737.exe
" {. G2 M9 N, u: S% z! ~. UPhotodex Proshow Producer v4.5.2949.exe
' x! Y! |5 S) E4 N. Y

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:47