[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-13 07:54:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Sorenson Squeeze Premium/Pro v11.1.0.34
4 b9 F) F! a6 s) i' v* B7 eProgram Type: Video Encoder( k0 a2 P5 u( Z! h
Release Date: Apr 8, 2016) b0 T2 ~( }! w4 W: h
Homepage: www.sorensonmedia.com/squeeze/squeeze-desktop/squeeze-pro/% x) @% {+ l/ a  ]
Interface Language: English
  n$ p' Z* B$ o3 \- vPlatform: Windows 8/106 P: c0 n5 G9 a7 o: o1 h5 e' L
File Size: 175.93 MB
; F( l, O0 d* u$ f
( q8 Q- I! l. S  ^1 T: C+ bSorenson Squeeze - The industry's most trusted video encoding software. Render the highest-quality video and audio files for professionals and hobbyists alike. Manipulate resolution, file output, and other specifications to create the finished video product you need. Squeeze requires no in-depth knowledge of compression formats and allows users to work faster without compromising quality. 3 H4 |! p: s; T3 j( l
. z$ q3 G3 y( n, \6 b9 a# O
Squeeze Desktop is video encoding tool that will render the highest-quality video and audio files for professionals and hobbyists alike. Manipulate resolution, file output, and other specifications to create the finished video product you need. Use Squeeze to encode videos that you’ve created in Avid, Adobe Premiere, or Final Cut Pro to streamline professional video workflows. Or use Squeeze to update your home movies so you can share them at a family reunion. Whatever the reason, Squeeze is your best video encoding option. 3 D0 R) `2 m# _& j
9 h: {2 W4 _$ t& ~6 w, L5 Q. I4 X
Squeeze supports one of the most extensive collections of input and output formats commonly used today and is perfect for rendering media files for the web, mobile devices, disc players, and Apple’s iOS devices to ensure that your video can be shown virtually anywhere. Squeeze features a large amount of customized encoding presets to help you with consistent settings, as well as to be easy to use. Check out the different versions of Squeeze to find which best meets your needs.
& m  L) x$ c# S1 U# `. _& R& W6 b- _) f
Squeeze Desktop Pro is for the video professional. Apart from offering all of the great features found in Squeeze Desktop Standard, Pro offers support of the HEVC/x265 codec, the new standard in HD video. Closed captioning insertion and pass-through supported, as are Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD formats.+ O: {2 b9 H* u. s. v$ A  R+ J2 g9 S
% h7 K3 s- ]9 H% M1 \+ [. J
Why Squeeze?
! m9 J4 A1 l9 k; HSqueeze Desktop is Sorenson Media’s workhorse video encoding tool that will render the highest-quality video and audio files for professionals and hobbyists alike. Manipulate resolution, file output, and other specifications to create the finished video product you need. Use Squeeze to encode videos that you’ve created in Final Cut Pro, Avid, or Adobe Premier to ensure that they come out looking as good as you imagined. Or use Squeeze to update your home movies so you can share them at a family reunion. Whatever the reason, Squeeze is your best video encoding option. Squeeze supports the most common input and output formats to ensure that your video can be shown virtually anywhere. Check out the different versions of Squeeze to find which best meets your needs., [2 k9 @! m( }: ^& A; y( o& R
/ D3 V+ W  i( M- C: v! Z$ Z" M
New Features
5 k$ k+ ?7 V6 a0 n• 4K Resolution Presets - Our latest release aims at addressing the growing demand to support 4K. We designed two specific 4K Presets, one for H.264 and one for x265 that will offer preliminary 4K output support to our users.- y7 R/ C1 G, }
• HEVC/x265 Video Codec - High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), also called H.265, is a next generation video codec successor to H.264. Squeeze 10 is the first transcoding software provider to support HEVC encoding and decoding. HEVC is designed to double the data compression compared to H.264 at the same level of video quality which translates into improved video quality at lower bit rates.
3 A! R  |: v3 H6 ]• VP9 Video Codec - The successor to the VP8 Flash and WebM video codec is an open and royalty free next generation video compression standard developed by Google. VP9 is designed to reduce the bit rate by 50% compared to VP8, with the same video quality.3 w/ M9 ?( W6 d# E3 Y
• Closed Captions Embedding - Squeeze 10 has improved closed captioning support with the ability to embed .scc EIA-608/EIA-708 closed captions into broadcast stream outputs.
0 d! o. q' V! C8 j/ I. e7 g: R• Apple HLS Audio-Only Stream - The Apple app store guidelines require that HLS video streaming content over a cellular network longer than 10 minutes must include a baseline 64 kbps stream. Squeeze 10 now has support for this audio-only stream.
+ s& M; E& X+ M  S1 l$ Q• HTTP Live Streaming Encryption - Squeeze 10 now supports encryption to encrypt HLS videos securely and provide an added layer of security. This new HLS security feature utilizes customized root URLs in manifest files in order to serve index files and media files from different locations. When encryption is employed, references to the corresponding key files appear in the index file so that the client can retrieve the keys for decryption.
6 G% k; _) V* p4 k. J" T7 t7 W• Multi-Rate Bundle Encoding - Squeeze 10 introduces a new concept called Multi-Rate Bundle Encoding that automatically packages files for Apple HLS, Adobe Dynamic Streaming, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, and MPEG DASH downloads by only encoding each data rate once and then packaging everything into multiple formats. Squeeze 10 is the first to introduce this rapid time-saving encoding feature.% F& q- f2 X5 y2 l; Y
• Simple Format Conversion Presets - Squeeze 10 introduces Simple Format Conversion presets designed to easily convert a video to MP4, MOV, and/or MKV using the x264 video codec. These new preset options are similar to re-wrapping a source file into a different format, while eliminating quality loss during transcoding.
* q  D% R. F, I( `
1 n2 e# o5 f! x6 Z$ y% ^( |New Squeeze 11 Pro Features) q9 w8 T. _1 K4 Y' g" }+ n
• XDCAM in MXF Format (OP1a)
# j6 b" h0 R$ T/ |' T/ m6 ~1 i• Import Sequenced Still Image Files (.jpg & .tif)
$ u$ y& h8 v( G5 U+ w• Multi-Track Audio (.mov)
# |# q+ K, ]/ Q. |3 @  d2 k+ y  w• High Bit-Depth Dithering Filter (Truncate, Triangular, and Bayer Ordered)# N8 t: {7 H2 {- o9 k: p/ P. Q
• Updated Codecs (x264, H.264, VP9, x265)( T/ z4 h+ R7 m/ y
• Improved 4K export (expanded 64-bit support)9 `' M+ j5 T! L& j$ V' d; _5 T  ]
• Removal of output framerate restrictions (via Source File Info Dialog): _, f! a$ I$ f2 U3 n
• Text Watermark
# y, K9 y* i6 o• Quality Filters
8 X- f- o0 [+ l- Add Text Watermark/ Q. i: @; \4 O% s! Y; \5 y
- Add High Bit-Depth Dithering7 {' F& t7 e/ N0 j+ G$ D; e
% y9 `# p7 o+ ~4 |
Supported Video Codecs
  a8 ]; Q4 r4 ]; `  T4 c& A% c9 eInput
) k5 p4 E, b; N' p% HImage Sequences (.jpg & .tiff), VP9, HEVC, H.264, x264, MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-TS, DV (DV25), VP8, H263, Motion JPEG A, JPEG2000, Animation, Avid DNxHD, Avid DV, Avid Meridien, Blackmagic (8 & 10-bit), Cinepak, DVCPRO25, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO HD, H.261, HDV, IMX, MJPEG A/B, Media 100, Pixlet, RAW, RED, Sheer Video, Sorenson Video 1 (SV1), Sorenson Video 2 (SV2), Sorenson Video 3 (SV3), Targa Cine, YUV, XDCAM, XDCAM HD 422, XDCAM EX, YCbCr, FLV 6 – 8, WM Screen V9, WMV 7 – 9 Advanced, VC1, WMV-Bluray HD, ProRes
0 e5 S7 \$ V2 lOutput, t, }8 E0 ?7 b; @9 S: O
XDCAM, x265, VP9, MC H.264, x264, Apple H.264, Sorenson MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DV (DV25), VP8, MOV, Motion JPEG A, JPEG2000, Animation, Avid DNxHD, Cinepak, DVCPRO25, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO HD, H.261, HDV, IMX, MJPEG A/B, YUV, Pixlet (Mac only), Sorenson Video 3 (SV3), Sorenson Spark, H.263, WM Screen V9 (PC only), WMV 7 – 9 Advanced (PC only), VC-1, WMV-Bluray HD, ProRes (Mac Only)/ L# n# m& K0 z+ o
( G" t. s+ Y* @+ u" _4 w1 H- |
Supported Video Formats2 |6 c2 Z! x  Y3 y  W
264, AVI, DV, FLV, M4V, M2V, MOV, MP4, MPG, MTS, MKV, MXF, SWF (output), VC1, WebM, WMV, 3GPP, Flash, AVI, Matroska, QuickTime, MPEG-2 PS, MPEG-2 TS, MXF (OP1a and OP-Atom)1 ?( x' U5 Y2 l7 [, _# [

2 y7 j  k# L, L; X: P* q5 x/ kAdaptive Bitrate Standards
& X! e0 i4 e0 H5 R  a2 i- Multi-Rate Bundling, MPEG DASH, Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Microsoft Smooth Streaming (H.264) and Adobe Flash Dynamic Streaming+ ^# `) Z* N: l
$ U% E, p" q9 d" T' n/ `/ g
Supported Audio Formats
9 P! v4 H1 T7 k' \7 {- AAC, AC3, AIFF, M2A, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
: Z- e7 V9 ~, f; H% B  B- e( A3 r/ N3 t( z' M; ~1 O( r& V- ]
Supported Audio Formats
( s; y  n: U0 G9 @2 k+ t! }AAC, AC3, AIFF, M2A, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
% R0 H: F" a* D* a) x7 c
' [. u; q; Q* X& r) [2 AKnown Issues6 ?6 I0 L8 r0 B( G
• Change Field Order filter must be manually set above the Deinterlace filter in the filter list to work as expected.
* ^/ ?8 f, j7 w( O$ M, J  L, C• Source files with unicode filenames will fail to "Burn to DVD".5 v. K/ h( B: @- \, h8 D; X6 k5 c
• Large source files encoding to HEVC occasionally result in a failed encode error.- c& V) A% o# R0 a- b, x
• Loading too many 4K source files into Squeeze can result in encoding errors
& Q6 `* l3 V2 t8 o9 l/ x• 4K Encoding works best from a Watch Folder or one at a time in the Batch Window
( I3 q% E7 {) {2 [• YouTube publishing might require a change to your Google account settings. For instructions read more at this link: YouTube Account Verification Error: BadAuthorization >>
. I: ^. k' {9 @. p$ s• When running Windows 10, some files might fail to encode, you can use the built in Windows Program Compatibility tool on your Windows 10 system to solve this issue.
) U. Q% e! n; D6 f0 K7 J& ]& W
. B& J# m+ o& _8 MFixed defects* J' z4 c  b& V1 [( A3 g
SD-2154: Avid MXF files audio cuts out after a few seconds2 O6 k/ g- n& J6 V; s1 p
SD-2147: Watch folder picking up job before file completes transfer.
0 \4 \1 m2 K. @SD-2123: MPEG 1-2 Format with None Constraint Show Too Many Video and Audio Codecs6 Z3 B- O& f& h8 [7 B
SD-2031: MP4s not playing in Android OS 6.0 (Marshmallow)! d/ J+ w3 y; D# }! K5 Y2 J3 [
SD-1988: Output file is being clipped short
1 z3 I5 [# _: A+ Z1 E$ rSD-1987: Output Frame Rate is incorrect- H* V* s- S& u% w: j/ t( W% N$ D
SD-1982: MPEG-DASH files don't play back properly8 @! h8 k6 ~3 i4 t( m
SD-1980: Squeeze making output with wrong fps and duration8 ~% \! F3 T# [7 H; r& K8 B
SD-1979: CBR Method produces VBR ouput in newer versions of Squeeze
. j5 e1 ?. r- C) ?9 u4 lSD-1897: Ouput files have lower volume
% Y, f, O2 K! R- c1 B: E& nSD-1892: Issues with MPEG-DASH files (can't play on Chrome & no sound)
; M" R$ }1 k- H# A: aSD-1861: 4K HLS files have errors
8 U$ z4 }) g% ^' t* }* v# rSD-1858: Wrong color output on H.264 MP4-files
# \7 v% [+ D, G$ r/ Q7 fSD-1723: Copying a preset while searching the preset panel doesn't refresh the search% F" O4 z2 `/ X1 V) v
SD-1652: Audio Sync filter with a negative value and also applying a Audio Volume filter will cause Squeeze to freeze
5 _5 ?0 l4 [5 U) t- R$ ~+ V. X5 aSD-1535: Timecode generated with Timecode filter is still drop-frame even if the Drop-Frame Timecode box is unchecked
6 `1 }# e6 F* xSD-1534: Starting Timecode in Timecode filter uses non-drop time code even when the "Drop-Frame Timecode" box is checked0 o( c, ?' H0 h9 [+ v) m7 ]
SD-791: When multiple ISO presets are exported they overwrite each other
* e2 J  U# B' q9 u
/ X, a3 L- S" h+ \0 GSystem Requirements$ O' @7 E) ~+ V/ N2 q  ~, K
- Microsoft Windows 8 or 107 W4 v7 j0 ?' }8 ?) o9 D+ z- E, O
- 1 gigahertz (GHz)* or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
+ X6 a! b- l' l1 Y. T7 L  \+ D& b- 2 GB of RAM
; \& u5 u% u* ?. p- ?( \# E- 200 MB of available hard-disk space
6 W/ y& c6 T% @" [- QuickTime 7.2 or later# t: {# x) g* o& T$ _3 ]$ n
- DirectX 9.0b or later6 \2 Z" U$ ~: T  q% f, {0 i6 o

h7 @' u' R2 k7 Y% O, Q1 \! P6 a& ?  x/ f/ U1 A
Download:! F: F, E; @  ^5 K
Sorenson Squeeze Premium v11.0.0.185 WIN.exe
/ Z- C4 s8 J8 q. ~0 qSorenson Squeeze Premium v11.0.0.293 MAC.zip
% B$ T* _6 P" M3 ^& Y) V+ P: v
, |. V* K- M  U' d) chttp://download.sorensonmedia.com/current/Squeeze11/1100185/SqueezeTrialInstall.exe
- ?5 o$ k9 j8 ^4 h" b& khttp://download.sorensonmedia.com/current/Squeeze11/1100185/SqueezeMacTrialInstaller.app.zip  D. j6 Y% `7 ]& F; ~
( H: k6 ]9 D2 T* `
https://sorenson_media_support.s3.amazonaws.com/SqueezeDesktop/Sierra/Signed/Squeeze_Mac_Trial_Installer.zip
- R( S/ x* {. r# O/ |* u3 F  e1 g: m

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 13:30