[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-2 20:58:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: DxO Optics Pro 11.4.2 Build 12373
/ k; _+ G0 O, i$ O# m0 yProgram Type: Digital photography
4 p0 w3 P* I* L! E5 D1 ~: ?/ ]Developer: DxO Labs
9 O5 z& C) n) M# @) y$ hHomepage: www.dxo.com/us/photography/photo-software/dxo-opticspro; O. l4 q( H6 F) U/ x: K
Release Date: 15.02.2017
4 [' l; g7 ^  v4 f* l' R! lInterface Language: Multilingual* A+ y5 G* M# @9 i) p
Platform: Windows 7 SP1/8/8.1/10, 64-bit ONLY8 C: o6 E- V5 X" p4 k' x$ u: F- H
File Size: 442MB
: G. u; u* w3 y; k% e: ^
1 q4 h  g# F" D+ ~2 u& y4 S+ X$ rDxO Optics Pro - image quality processing software of reference for all demanding photographers. DxO Optics Pro provides the best tool for automatically adjusting contrast and light, the most advanced optical corrections, and even finer and more precise color management. Its enhanced performance and improved interface deliver a better user experience.
/ ~! }* l% v: j
* k, ^' {+ p. s( h) y$ F! r! e1 HDxO Optics Pro is based on a unique approach consisting of extensive camera and lens calibrations in DxO Labs’ laboratories. The software integrates several powerful tools delivering automatic RAW and JPEG image processing for both amateur photographers and experts: optical and geometrical corrections, exposure and contrast, noise reduction, and color and detail preservation.' Z4 L, j; v6 T: N6 |' g2 c
4 j5 L& X+ x3 c0 G
DxO Optics Pro’s many presets allow photographers to process images according to their own taste, getting in just a few clicks the best out of their photos, whatever the shooting conditions.
: o8 s( A+ l4 r# H; U9 u! F; G$ n! r! a- @+ \
• Tailor-made optical corrections that defy the laws of optics8 ^' Q. \; C2 U2 H% l2 Q
In our laboratories, using state-of-the-art scientific calibration and testing technologies, DxO’s engineers have compiled the world’s largest library of information regarding cameras and lenses. With now nearly 30,000 optics module combinations at the ready for you to download when needed, DxO OpticsPro can automatically apply the most precise corrections, perfectly adapted to your exact photographic equipment.
3 `) r* j# k+ o) B% Y7 D: kDxO OpticsPro corrects all the optical defects in your photos with unrivaled quality: distortion (barrel, pincushion, and fisheye); vignetting; chromatic aberrations; and lens softness, by homogenizing the sharpness from the center to the corners of the image.& m4 u7 T7 }* x
+ x& ]9 X" d3 z4 H( i* n! T
• DxO Lens softness: Improve the sharpness of your images3 V8 z. F/ n3 l( o( t. h
DxO OpticsPro 11 enhances details with unparalleled accuracy. Thanks to a perfect knowledge of how your lens performs, the exclusive Lens softness tool harmonizes the sharpness in the field and makes your images razor sharp, whatever your equipment. Colors are perfectly preserved and artifacts are minimized even when you push the settings.4 w' m4 Y# S$ Y2 p0 m+ K

% ?$ Z% l' ^! Y! T4 d0 v& Y  q+ j) W5 s• Broaden your horizons with DxO ClearView! z4 k1 b3 S4 [5 b8 P
DxO ClearView automatically eliminates the atmospheric haze in landscape photos, as well as the air pollution common to many urban photos. No need to manually apply a mask to your image nor to manipulate multiple sliders: DxO ClearView carefully analyzes the image’s color components and applies the appropriate settings. In just one click, the contrast visibly and noticeably improves.- b: f& j, L7 ?

! H4 V3 K) k: u6 }; a• DxO presets: Apply multiple corrections with a single click. H( e/ Q6 P9 y$ \6 _+ x. F! X
DxO OpticsPro offers you presets that have been carefully designed to respond to your photographic intentions, whatever they may be: portrait, landscape, black & white, single-shot HDR.... You can also express your creativity with atmospheric presets that enhance your photos with desaturation, color filters, etc. Quickly access the various available presets by using the floating palette, preview the results in thumbnail form, and then apply them directly to your image with a click. Create a customized look with the presets editor, then save your settings and apply them to an entire series of photos seamlessly as a batch process.  X+ B+ j0 v3 v5 _  `4 B" I) C
* H; i) b/ q7 d- @; s, R3 H2 b) f; A. C( ?
• Anti-Moiré
( C  ]6 A  F6 G2 F/ N1 tGet rid of colorful patterns that appear on fine textures (fences, cloth, tiles, etc.).; W7 h7 T: L+ D, Z+ u# p: j8 G

# a- V( V& e3 m; d3 A% Y• Color rendering: consistency is key9 s, Z1 o8 H. M1 G  ]
Thanks to the calibration of equipment in our laboratories, you can stay true to your camera’s color rendering, or you can choose another rendering to ensure uniformity among a series of photos taken with different cameras.5 r* Q6 A, t* q: ~9 O! w+ t& s( ^6 E

; K/ Z$ ?% Q; d- \• Protection of saturated colors' x& O1 C; j; w9 G
Bring out all the richness of the details and textures in your shots, even in the areas of brightest colors.! i# W, |5 b8 t4 D; F. X
" o: H0 @4 w- }) d6 p
• ICC profile management
/ [) L+ V) |3 V% B8 \Match rendered colors using ICC profiles for vivid prints.
! t" G* B, \$ y/ L6 r
9 y0 d) K; }/ Z: l4 U2 P• Dust
' a: ?* Y2 l. K1 mGet rid of the specks that appear on your photos because of dust present on your lens or sensor in one click. Also works with batch processing.
# G- e7 x& q$ w4 i3 I( c' _( t" A* v1 x
• Image sorting. s$ A& z6 q. D- L9 P2 P
Sort your photos according to several criteria such as camera type, ISO value, processing status, and virtual copy number.: e( }* P0 Q$ @
* ~7 Q# s% y! i/ i6 I
• Integrated printing
2 L( x% A0 z, D' I2 q2 ?+ f. NQuickly and easily product full-size prints or contact sheets with full control over layout, metadata, color profile, rendering mode, sharpness, and more.
! ^2 j5 r2 Q7 [1 s3 ~4 ?
- s: C+ {* _* F6 F• Retina screen compatibility2 s1 B8 v& u  W' H3 k9 X- K
Enjoy all the visual quality offered by Retina screens and preview your images in high definition on Mac OS X.
* [) f3 X$ b* P1 z. ~. U- ~" E$ O$ x% G6 X
New in DxO OpticsPro 11
+ U" b" R' h" W; t1 F; v; p
  Y9 B8 e1 _+ w8 l% P* E" Y• DxO PRIME 2016
' M( Z% B2 J: n. c! @The industry-leading denoising is now even faster and more powerful
& Q& T9 ]$ ?, V; ]* @: S+ [% X% [8 i& _0 a8 Y; G- x
• Smart Lighting’s Spot Weighted mode
4 T: V$ {7 J+ O( x" oUses face detection to intelligently apply an intelligent tone map to the entire image; A9 ^/ ]6 E/ U' _, w
" }: r6 V# x; H7 }9 x
• Red-eye/ W' N) D2 f! p! I0 K4 q% [
Automated detection and correction of red eyes3 u5 S% \/ _. `

9 V3 L$ z' x* X# Z# t) K! F• Auto Microcontrast
* G: c2 J7 T$ ]0 n" ?Automatically enhances fine details in your images, but smart enough to leave faces and high ISO images intact+ G' K  a: K/ c9 p. F

/ ?  v2 m" U2 `) ]4 C* m$ n- d( o• Improved Selective Tone
' a3 _4 `( |3 o; \) V7 P5 ]. s2 C; J# yBetter preservation of midtones for a more natural look
+ l+ L, V. b+ E- L  E: T4 k7 E' i  `% m# V& K
• Full-screen display mode
; {2 ^% V5 _, L  m  T, F# v' OBrowse your images in an immersive, distraction-free environment
, \5 W+ b: L2 \5 v2 O8 b7 p' Y8 W* \: M" Y
• Rating and filtering shortcuts3 N3 n- j# A  E! k' k% l% [
Easily cull through photos using new keyboard shortcuts9 S4 m! L4 r) R  I5 P6 E3 e" _7 u

3 r7 K  Y# ^5 h3 v4 n# {! u• Slider reactivity
; K6 k2 ?# a& t  oUp to twice as fast, providing a frictionless user experience
% _/ r9 z0 u2 q& v! O, |6 P" A! b0 s; H( W4 B: j
Supported file formats
, D7 {* t  |* z$ \  m  sDxO OpticsPro 11 supports the following formats:
/ Z0 V, N; \5 h6 T4 A7 [" b• RAW files from cameras supported by the software.) T2 K" N( {0 z: I: g, Z
• DNG files from cameras supported by the software.* q0 ~  G8 }8 `% j, s
• DNG created by Adobe Lightroom, Camera Raw and DNG Converter, except for compressed DNG format with loss.
0 R4 L, Z9 i, X3 Z5 u. @/ S3 c• 8- and 16-bit TIFF files
5 H8 u- r: J8 |: K• JPEG files7 @9 L! c7 a+ Y) ~0 T. I" Y
Supported DxO ONE file formats:
3 G2 e! r9 n: m' O• JPEG% }' \7 u! ]  t8 `& D
• DNG8 f& I4 H! o) ?% s3 O: i0 i" g! l
• SuperRAW' _+ O! a- ]4 G8 |, D
DNG files created in Adobe Lightroom, Camera Raw, or DNG Converter are supported so long as the original RAW files shot are compatible with DxO OpticsPro. In DxO OpticsPro, the DNG files created by Adobe software are treated as RAW files. Consequently, all of the tools and corrections described in this guide that are specific to RAW files apply to DNG files as well.
$ \. ~. K& o& @2 N8 j. `, V- G; {3 A
Files exported by DxO OpticsPro 11
) M2 P0 A% k9 b; p+ ^DxO OpticsPro 11 can export the following formats:
. h' q: ~3 W& K& a" O• 8- and 16-bit TIFF
/ j- Q/ z* n& E. Z% b8 D1 `0 W( ^• JPEG# O5 Z2 k( X6 B3 ?& k
• Linear DNG
; [! a2 ~! j4 [" d  D+ Y9 h5 P1 }2 {3 l* m' t0 q
System Requirements: l5 Q7 W- r" k3 i) T* ]8 d* ^
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Intel Core i5 or higher recommended)
6 k' i$ }/ {8 }3 i- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended), V7 k! I1 j, e; T
- 2 GB of available disk space (6 GB recommended)  U1 T' \% z1 R7 j5 y
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
$ j9 w/ e' Z; a4 l5 D5 d; |; L- DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphics card with 512 MB of video memory for supporting GPU acceleration$ x7 W( G' r0 E" J* E$ G6 J9 `( y
- NVIDIA GeForce 460 graphics card (or higher), ATI Radeon HD 58xx (or higher) for supporting OpenCL acceleration
6 v' ?7 q  z( D- G! y9 n- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6 (to install if not present)3 l  }& U' U  W8 @* `9 O3 O
Note: To process RAW images larger than 24 Mpix, 8 GB of RAM is strongly recommended. Further, a 4-core processor is also strongly recommended. Finally, starting with DxO OpticsPro, only 64-bit operating systems are supported.3 a: k. }$ l' g; X
( l/ `7 r7 J2 z! Q1 ?
# j0 S& H1 ]( r9 B# B" ^

, I' b$ X5 O+ c( a0 R2 Z% _& }* l$ q' v* d( A! i5 K% `( o  ?
Download:
9 J" @$ s( c! O8 ~9 N1 t2 K& khttp://download-center.dxo.com/OpticsPro/v11/Win/DxO_OpticsPro11_Setup.exe
8 q) o+ ?" ^0 {  I+ Qhttp://download-center.dxo.com/OpticsPro/v11/Mac/DxO_OpticsPro11.dmg
. X3 }& n0 J1 i& C
5 w. J' L- M: yDxO Optics Pro 11 v11.0.0 Build 11397.exe
! \- q0 z+ x2 s6 O+ Y% N2 JDxO Optics Pro 11 v11.1.0 Build 11509.exe/ y' s! X# U; r- \% M. n9 c
DxO Optics Pro 11.2.0 Build 11615.exe0 ]1 Y0 z8 l: r1 B& ]1 i" ~
DxO Optics Pro 11.2.0 Build 11667.exe. g/ w; I* h$ |
DxO Optics Pro 11.3.0 Build 11759.exe: l/ w1 C7 ?% A$ p* {* |, T; g8 K
DxO Optics Pro 11 v11.4.0 Build 11979 .exe
( _( Y+ l' Z8 ^. A, h7 r+ RDxO Optics Pro 11 v11.4.1 Build 12119.exe) M& K% v. q+ ?( l2 c  u
DxO Optics Pro 11.4.1 Build 65.dmg. y$ S2 q+ ^7 P% P3 L
DxO Optics Pro 11.4.2 Build 68.dmg
5 f! Y0 Q/ l- f9 LDxO Optics Pro 11.4.2 Build 68.exe# [; ^2 B$ M5 U3 Y& l; \
DxO Optics Pro 11.4.2 Build 12373.dmg" f6 b; j; E+ u, m/ Q
DxO Optics Pro 11.4.2 Build 12373.exe* [- o& z, ^4 V5 _& s! v

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:31