Program Name: Neat Video Pro 5
+ T9 B% p" ]1 J. sProgram Type: Adobe After Effects Plug-in9 N% v2 V' }8 i$ i
Developer: ABSoft
5 `6 L2 ?( r1 y, h+ d  i- JHomepage: www.neatvideo.com
7 t$ [- [# z1 lRelease Date: March 31, 20217 A. }7 [5 U6 Z
Interface Language: English% |3 e6 M/ Q. z+ W
Platform: AE / PR /OFX / AVX
* q% e7 G8 v# P* s" \2 DFile Size: 8.32Mb) J+ M9 V: H2 }, X. h

# J7 E: ^# L# H+ ?8 }( wNeat Video is a video noise reduction plug-in for Adobe After Effects. The plug-in efficiently reduces random noise, film grain, analog interference, and compression artifacts. Neat Video includes adaptive intraframe and temporal filters that together provide the most accurate video noise reduction currently available: Noise is reduced, while actual details are accurately preserved.% k1 D* Y# |' |7 Y0 e

- M2 H. c  l) v0 E) X' C0 R- PNoise is a serious problem that complicates digital video processing. Footage coming from digital video cameras, camcorders, digital TV-tuners, film digitizers, etc., often contains an easily noticeable noise component that may distract viewers.
) `, _( X# e' i2 B8 j  V3 D3 l& W2 r; m4 Y3 u! A6 G8 o+ W
Neat Video is a solution to the noise problem.
6 A+ d" D: f5 q5 K/ w5 Q3 SNeat Video is a filter specifically designed to reduce visible noise in digital video clips produced by modern digital video capturing devices as well as digitized from traditional film or VHS records.* h! G) O+ M" R
8 e5 F; ]" w, {) ~9 I& {9 D
Premium Noise Reduction and Sharpening
' W, R  s% T1 t: p: _• Advanced temporal noise filter to reduce random noise and grain by analyzing consecutive frames from video stream and very accurate Spatial noise filter to further reduce remaining noise elements in each individual frame.
) B* r- U5 q' R0 C/ ?Neat Video incorporates the most advanced noise reduction algorithms in the industry that surpass the quality of all classic noise reduction methods and even that of the wavelet-based methods. Although the wavelet-based methods were developed relatively recently, Neat Video uses an even newer and more efficient approach to noise reduction. This approach allows Neat Video to draw a more clear distinction between random noise and details in video data and thus to reduce more noise and better preserve true details.
4 X; h8 m, K8 z$ l9 G# N• Dust and Scratches filter to remove film scratches, film dust, impulse interference and similar defects that affect individual frames in video., M" q) X7 k, c" D) a
Besides physical dust and scratches, this filter can also cure corrupted scan lines, spots, dots, lines of relatively large size, etc. (more... >>)8 c/ B  t0 }* c5 C
• Slow Shutter mode to process video clips containing repeated frames! p; h+ R3 a# V  E& R
To correctly reduce noise in clips shot in "slow shutter" or "night" mode, clips with artificially increased frame rate, etc. (more... >>): s, @% Q8 R" T$ F, b% M6 V
• Artifact Removal filter to remove digital artifacts such as impulse noise typically introduced by video compression+ O+ G. V$ [* |' j
To treat dots and small lines that may be not fully removed by regular noise filters of Neat Video.+ Z% e0 Z0 M; d4 B6 h  x  M. n
• Adaptive filtration to automatically adjust noise filters to the changing noise in different parts of a video clip
/ D1 B) _  B' Q- S: k! P. F• This feature increases accuracy of noise reduction in situations when the noise properties are changing in different parts of video clip., m8 F3 j; J# ?! D/ s
• Complete control over the noise filter to achieve desired level of noise reduction8 [  u+ h  h1 d/ V# W: z
Neat Video provides direct access to virtually all noise filter settings. For every channel component and spatial frequency component of the video data, you can adjust the noise level estimation and specify how much of the detected noise must be removed. Default filter settings work very well and if you want to manually tweak the filter you have the complete control too.
- I# ~* l% ?- G* V: J1 P+ ^6 q• Smart sharpening makes video look sharper without amplification of noise
; ~" f0 W$ m' ~) H+ e6 bNeat Video includes an intelligent sharpening filter. Working together with the noise filters, the sharpening filter makes video look sharper without any degradation of visual quality. Neat Video sharpening has a halo-free mode.! [( M* H. E4 s
• High-bitdepth rendering to utilize advanced capabilities of modern video processing tool
) d# v7 E- o' H! G; r; s3 f! A8 UNeat Video supports high-bitdepth rendering in host applications supporting that feature (After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, Motion, Vegas Pro, AVX hosts and OpenFX hosts).  _6 U' u+ S/ l- _6 k/ ]

& r' X' v* R! x% N; eNoise Reduction Plug-In$ k/ n; l+ Y( O& m, {  I8 c0 ]
• Neat Video works with After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, Motion, Resolve, Scratch, Fusion Studio, Nuke, Media Composer, News Cutter, Avid DS, VirtualDub, Magix, Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Edius7 Y" v9 {% B3 x" Q- V
Neat Video plug-ins work as regular video filters in After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, OpenFX hosts (such as Nuke, Fusion, Scratch, DustBuster, Resolve, Mistika, Mamba), VirtualDub, Magix, Sony Vegas, Edius, Media Composer, News Cutter, etc. Neat Video plug-ins can apply noise reduction and sharpening exactly where is required: in a chosen layer of an After Effects composition, in a chosen clip of a Premiere sequence, in a chosen track in Sony Vegas, etc.
/ U" @2 Z# w% _; G. a8 T1 b5 {• Frame sizes supported:, H. t# |& @" d0 O
- up to 1280x720 pixels (VCD, SD, DVD, HDV 720p) and a watermark is added; in Demo edition;- y8 O7 j, @/ T% l* h7 g3 n
- up to 1920x1080 pixels (DVD, HDV 720p, Full HD); in Home edition;/ [% g. |) i" M) T
- any frame size without limit (up to Full HD, 2K, 4K, 8K, and more); in Pro edition.
. r# G7 m% o" v* d5 @0 f- B( D$ K• GPU acceleration to speed up processing using computation-capable video cards from NVIDIA and AMD
3 x1 N8 E6 f: E" I2 k* _Supports most CUDA-capable NVIDIA GPUs and a large number of OpenCL-capable AMD video cards (list of supported GPUs >>).
- ?3 s5 e" u4 c• Multi-core, multi-CPU and multi-GPU support with automated optimization of performance for available CPUs and GPUs.
% u% d6 \/ W6 Y& ]* Q& O: |. N• Any video file format supported by the corresponding host application (After Effects, Premiere, etc.) can be processed by Neat Video. For example, you can open an AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV, etc., video file in the host application and then directly apply Neat Video noise reduction to the clip.; }/ z* A" F& X4 o( ^2 Q2 q
7 C8 L4 n2 z5 a  w" n! b7 j  ~
Device Noise Profiles+ ]3 Z. P1 V: h' y
• Device noise profiles to make noise reduction device-specific' f9 h( M8 d! p
Neat Video uses device noise profiles - reusable analysis of noise properties of particular video capturing device (digital video camera, analog video digitizer, etc.) working in a certain mode. That makes Neat Video noise reduction custom-tailored to devices described by noise profiles and provides the highest accuracy of noise reduction.
4 L  T2 r3 D' h2 v9 I) J. o" _, T• Auto Profile to automatically build profiles for your video capturing device
6 v/ i' _$ Y4 S) u3 S: |1 d1 x8 sNeat Video can automatically make necessary noise analysis of the input video clip to build a custom noise profile specifically for this clip. You can use the automatics or override it and use the semi-automatic or manual noise analyzers.) ]7 Q; ]/ s2 w
• Profile Viewer and profile quality indicators to help you build accurate profiles and control profile quality% j' K6 U% o, W! D2 |/ H+ T4 |
Profile Viewer provides detailed information about a noise profile: analyzed noise sample and measured noise levels. The profile indicators show whether a profile was accurately built and fine-tuned. Building and using good profiles is the most important step to quality noise reduction.4 K; y) E) K: c. ]

0 a7 [$ f0 W* m8 f* v' Q9 {; vVisual feedback7 j1 @2 C6 T2 @) J3 _2 f' ^
• Embedded preview for any selected area of the frame8 b$ x0 }: j0 t
When adjusting the filter settings, you can immediately see the preview results in a selected area. You can select any area and move selection across the frame to get better feeling of how the filtered frame will look like as compared with the original.
% U. g. c: K% v; c3 j; M• Preview of filtration results separately for each channel and frequency component
% W! i7 A: Z- ]8 h" HYou can see the preview details on a per channel and per frequency basis. This capability greatly helps to tune the filter settings exactly where needed — in a specific channel or frequency component.
  _) V& I& z: ~6 n# u) s  |5 H9 u/ O4 N# k8 b5 N
Some features are available only in certain versions or editions of Neat Video. Please see the detailed feature ma >>
. u1 V& l7 O% C
1 L- G, u0 b! b0 VNeat Video is a video noise reduction plug-in for:7 k: U% _% G+ v
Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements
0 p! v" G% {- b% W( N1 u) xAfter Effects
8 |' Z5 A  g" {- x/ v0 B2 A) }Final Cut Pro X / 7 / 6, Motion, Final Cut Express, y* _( P) V: G
AVX hosts: Media Composer, News Cutter, Avid DS1 [8 ?4 w- P0 |6 _# j
OFX hosts: Nuke, Scratch, Resolve, Mistika / Mamba, Fusion Studio, Natron, Quantel Pablo Rio, DustBuster+$ G: ]0 W0 \; @; |0 s, M% j# s
Vegas Pro, Sony Movie Studio2 v$ [3 Y9 g3 c5 K$ W
VirtualDub (and AviSynth scripts)
  w" X+ J5 p- z# [5 K% H, n( CMagix Video Pro, Movie Edit Pro, Video Deluxe5 t. O: o* i; H3 T# z  h8 N
Pinnacle Studio
9 [# A+ {2 m$ e4 wEdius
4 L/ e: p* o! l, w
/ e" _2 u) h+ d8 @: `) E; v. AWhat's new in v4.1:+ I6 }7 f1 ?/ P# }
- "Auto Profile" function has been improved to find better areas for analysis. Using more suitable areas leads to more accurate noise reduction.
8 Z4 O% t5 e. ]8 G- Several new controls have been added in filter settings:
: B0 L' M: D5 @+ G* |>> "Temporal Filter": "Amount" has been added to control its strength1 Q: l8 E# A# Z4 Z5 u! B) w* C  o) X
>> "Dust and Scratches": "Half reduction" and "Full reduction" modes have been replaced with "Amount" allowing for more flexible adjustments: B& Q5 J) R: Q. d6 w: P
>> "Normal" and "Agressive" modes of the filter have been added2 W& Q7 x: D, s- G, d# Z
- Improved performance of "Dust and Scratches" in presence of repeated frames, on scene changes and in the beginning and end of a clip& @) B. w; n/ r5 ^
- Several improvements in GUI
$ G! b3 r+ u/ F5 o) h- Improved compatibility with new versions of operating systems:/ I  @1 L7 X  G* s
>> Added support for Retina displays of modern Mac machines
9 K0 W" ~4 W' ?; u* u>> Added support for Windows 100 _! q5 q& ?% \% U2 T) k0 L0 K
- Added support for several new AMD GPUs:
! R0 q2 Z. V) D- X>> AMD Radeon R9 Fury / Nano / Fury X / Fury X24 G8 h- |( M9 n* j3 O8 [
>> AMD Radeon R9 380 / 390 / 390X
8 D9 [3 y; C) r3 _" {>> AMD Radeon R9 255 / 250X
" g+ Q2 d9 m. ?- R# Q>> AMD Radeon R7 360 / 370
; d% G" p- I) v( g* X7 {6 V5 Y>> AMD Radeon R7 2653 N& k6 o# w2 z$ c
>> Newer AMD Catalyst 15.7.1+ drivers are now supported
* k# Z  ?. V1 P# h4 U; o& y- Improved compatibility with Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015
: {' y  I7 g4 E; y: F. b" m- {
2 b& p' o5 R1 q5 }Neat Video 4.2 update
/ O0 h% e) e$ y; |Added support for new host applications and new models of GPUs
; x9 k: Z) g. GNeat Video v4 plug-ins have been updated to version 4.2 with added support for several new versions of host applications and new GPUs; {( e* m; z6 ?" Q1 e0 }6 r
Added support for new versions of OFX host applications:
8 f+ i, ~3 x( F! S9 j' M- E2 OFoundry Nuke 10 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
  }' a$ @$ h7 Z7 L! G: U0 [1 UBMD DaVinci Resolve 12.5 and DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.5 (Windows, Mac, Linux)$ r& J) W, ~8 A+ l
BMD Fusion Studio 8 (Windows and Mac)% r  n7 `# [$ X" R6 ?3 K
Added support for new versions of Adobe video editing host applications:" s4 E  C* T7 r: L  b$ p( ]. F
After Effects CC 2015.3 (Windows, Mac)- n# m+ Y1 [1 k2 u5 H8 w: G% Q; F
Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 (Windows, Mac)
2 ]& v! C' _/ h: Z6 w3 }5 r/ n. QAdded support for new version of Magix host application:# m) ~% I; t' g: c) e7 z# n# q
MAGIX Video Pro X (X8)
4 B% V0 A  G* i' [" |, g- RAdded support for new NVIDIA and AMD GPUs. B* _+ r) Q- G' ?$ t
Windows:' Z* n4 m5 H2 R. m; w1 A) N
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060/1070/1080! Z' B5 ]1 u& W6 X" m9 Y2 ~1 g
AMD Radeon RX 460/470/480
! B& M2 S# z4 z6 _) MMac OS X, Linux:
* j5 {# W( h7 m: `- F+ T+ dNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060/1070/1080' o* r# t) b3 C5 w. \* g$ v. x
Several older families of GPUs are no longer supported (more details)3 x8 C# i# q2 X% N" {* w4 b5 F

% @) s+ \8 G7 H! ^8 {0 nSystem Requirements  Q( l$ x# g7 a, t
The 64-bit Neat Video plug-in for After Effects (Win) is compatible with the following 64-bit hosts
" C8 ?1 p  v2 ]9 W5 o6 V- Adobe After Effects CS5 / CS5.5 / CS6 / CC / CC 2014 / CC 2015 / CC 2015.3
2 d- K3 T7 f; f/ e! J- {The plug-in may be compatible with other versions of After Effects (Win) as well.% l2 R/ L+ R$ i
Recommended configuration:( z' V! _, [$ d& v4 P7 L
- Intel i7 / i5 / Xeon / compatible; single or multi-processor5 Q, \7 d8 ^6 ?8 N( a& `
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP; 64-bit# {0 L! M: w2 v0 b! p
Optional CUDA acceleration requires:
; S" ~, ~+ P2 T2 A  y0 p$ b- CUDA-capable NVIDIA GPU with compute capability 2.0 or higher;
" T+ O9 J0 G# v6 r& p1 A1 k- Recent video driver supporting CUDA 8 or newer/ `4 p% X3 K: g6 }, L6 t$ N
Optional OpenCL acceleration requires:
# }! c3 }; K7 }5 b- Supported AMD video card:
1 n! P0 V" D8 A# ~# S1 \AMD Radeon HD 77xx/78xx/79xx
& F6 I( K- ]3 E, }) lAMD Radeon HD 7790
7 P) c* \( v" FAMD Radeon HD 87xx/88xx/89xx
' @- K  B* H9 _8 f4 `& LAMD Radeon R7 250X, 260/265/260X; T4 Y# G+ v1 [5 i  V
AMD Radeon R7 360/370/ d' [' S+ B/ Q! W! D8 B
AMD Radeon R9 255/270/280/285/290; 250X, 270X, 280X, 290X, 295X2
' Y' A" n7 P! X8 z' b' X- g" EAMD Radeon R9 380/390/390X1 b# M6 C, x7 |4 U/ {
AMD Radeon R9 Fury, Nano, Fury X, Fury X2
  o+ g. m9 Q9 y0 T' S) jAMD Radeon RX 460/470/480# H- [- e/ r* ]/ P- A+ o6 q
Another AMD GPU based on one of the following chip series: Cape Verde, Pitcairn, Tahiti,; h  h& v5 Z) J! z
Bonaire, Hawaii, Tonga, Fiji, Ellesmere, Baffin
, Z+ \2 n( T; Z& ?% t& U- The latest version of AMD Catalyst driver  W& a; W5 \  N6 D3 S
" I- x; M1 P, U3 [& t0 C
System requirements for practical use of Neat Video depend on frame size and length of video. Processing larger frames and longer clips takes proportionally more time than smaller and shorter ones. The processing speed is determined primarily by the processor speed, GPU speed and memory speed.0 k: ^7 k; S' o+ N
The Neat Video plug-in can process any RGB video clip supported by After Effects (Win)., m& n+ h/ g& O! B
9 [3 U1 q' C5 F; F! W

' R, Q" B, D' Y9 ULineces Code
# K, l( e( e$ p- c5 }# r
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

! q; w5 ~/ U% P4 k. m0 s( y7 z# R. o5 T. \
) {; R7 L. T, [

8 q( R& V% H+ M* I% O, }  q
6 Y9 u1 u& j) `! eDownload:
1 }6 Y. \8 Z. G0 m* uNeatVideo AE 4.1.1.exe
, [( c7 c, S" ]0 |2 ~3 V: sNeatVideo AE v3.1.dmg
  R2 v& e0 o) c  U  A  {2 DNeatVideo AVX  35.exe2 Q( h: j$ r6 d4 R$ y
NeatVideo OFX 4.11.dmg( {& P, a2 W1 _, d- n: h* E
NeatVideo OFX 4.11.exe
4 }& C9 E- S) I$ m! v$ t' w. O; |NeatVideo OFX 4.11.tgz  q" W, }4 w! l0 O2 i# x5 \) Q
NeatVideo OFX 4.8.8.exe
, H* e  z% u6 t  [! m2 dNeatVideo OFX v4.8.8.dmg1 A, \( t# N7 M6 V# l7 w% e4 Z
NeatVideo PR 3.20.exe8 N% F/ {$ j% t" Y' N
NeatVideo PR 3.5.exe
9 ~+ G) G4 q2 ?* n% ^NeatVideo PR 5.02.exe
# v& \* ~: o; `6 u( _Neat Video Pro 5.4.1 For Resolve.exe- _: [3 _8 u1 \% N6 A3 [; _1 z
Neat Video v5.3.0 Pro plug-in for After Effects.exe# r3 y. K2 j4 o

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:14