找回密码
 立即注册

[软件] Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection v20.6.0.322

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-19 09:29:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Release Name:   Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection v20.6.0.322
0 r8 n, e1 ]0 b7 U& xProgram Type: Video Editing
% ^9 n0 X! m+ `" m9 tRelease Date: 2017-06-05
+ o4 j& ~$ B/ C/ m7 q; ~- mHomepage: http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/studio/ultimate// F6 f. f. z& _
Interface Language: Multilingual
3 a" r  |+ i1 U; i1 HPlatform: Win32/Win64  z5 t9 o. ~) A& z5 v7 U
File Size: 4.06 GB | 4.08 GB
5 I- O' o. e9 z5 m. Z6 a" n3 y' r) F' }$ X$ j
Pinnacle Studio 20, the Ultimate - a simple software that allows you to create incredible home movies in HD or 3D-format that, enhanced HD and 3D editing capabilities, a full set of effects tools for creating discs, green screen, new features, ultra-high performance, as well as a magnificent collection of content . All this will allow to realize even the most daring ideas.$ V& Z/ \2 j8 p2 }' h" j
" {* W& c7 n& T! ^+ d! i( t, e1 e
The Ultimate Video-Editing Software. Your movies look their best from every angle with the power of Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate and its new Multi-Camera Editor. View and edit footage from up to 6 cameras, and align clips automatically with Audio Syncing. Easily lower background sound to keep dialog and narration clear with new Audio Ducking.
! y6 F* G6 e4 z, ?  k
9 k8 Z+ f# Q2 S" @! `/ S& t* JTake on any editing project with confidence thanks to 64-bit speed, unlimited-track frame-accurate editing in 4K, HD and 3D, and broad format support, including new XAVC decoding, DVCPRO HD decoding, and VFR and MXF support. With 2,000+ effects, transitions and titles, and NewBlue Video Essentials IV, your movies will look stunning wherever you share them—online, on devices or on disc.' ~* b- m$ {, U; C# L" V
' ^0 L8 ?; D. ^7 N, y" p4 M; i
Advanced video editing
, s3 j% C* e& nEdit with precision with key frame-based controls, edit on unlimited tracks in 4K, HD and 3D and easily customize your workspace.  w3 W0 C; G0 e+ ]  I+ ^% x0 g
$ E2 S8 k0 `5 t) O; K
Creative control
+ r2 W; H- I5 Q4 g1 g9 _4 LAdd impact with 2,000+ 2D and 3D effects. Create amazing animations with Stop Motion Animation and superimpose people over different backgrounds using the Green Screen effect.
* f5 u, P" }  T/ }0 r# G
' p0 w/ G5 d% N, G+ sLive Screen Capture( r& V. ?3 ]4 [
Easily create tutorial videos or how-to demonstrations with Live Screen Capture. Capture your screen, system audio and voiceover, and then import it into the timeline to edit and refine.
! p) }; R7 k: N6 o( A5 k% L1 y) ^& P. g7 l2 o7 f
Loaded with power
: }" n) o) w$ {' WGo full circle with new 360 video editing, combine up to 6 camera in the Multi-Camera Editor, and track, label or blur out an object with new Motion Tracking. The creative possibilities are limitless and control is at your fingertips.% @3 m  z/ j1 q/ A# P

# D8 I' B. @+ _5 g1 L# CProfessional caliber tools
! y1 r& E: _9 x2 Z. y# B  I3 wGet the professional results you want with powerful editing and advanced audio tools. Ensure foreground and background sound are always balanced with Audio Ducking.! T) e9 w0 p" n6 ]7 i) q
( v7 R6 c) v% [+ `8 W
Premium effects from NewBlue# Q: L) _$ y6 W/ L
Take your videos to the next level with over 900 presets and more than 75 plugins exclusively in Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate. Now with NewBlue Video Essentials 3' H9 m9 }  O$ Q

3 F) a* @4 i+ O+ vPinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate Features
& C. B& G; \4 p5 g* ]Motion Tracking with Mosaic Blur, R& H7 l, H3 Q8 L
Easily track moving objects on screen and connect them to elements such as text and graphics. Add a mosaic blur to obscure a face, licence plate, logo or more. Support for multi-point motion tracking lets you track multiple points of an object for greater precision as it approaches or moves away from your lens.
) I: X. M) v2 G& D! \
$ n0 {2 F4 `( Y. q# Q+ C0 L& WNewBlue Bonus Effects$ ?1 t: q2 b% E! ~
NewBlue Bonus Effects, now with Video Essentials 3% a& s$ ]! I; x
Boost the creative power of your video editor with over 900 presets and more than 75 plugins from industry leader NewBlue. This bonus pack includes tools for image stabilization, creative effects, exciting translations and more. (details)
/ j8 p, \6 `/ |' m
4 \' C% e3 T- C4 F8 i/ nMulti-Camera Video Editor7 w0 M( l. G% }! d5 l$ d: ~: {5 |
Work with footage from 6 cameras to create more dynamic videos. The Multi-Camera Editor lets you screen your footage, switch angles, cut and delete, and add transitions. Align clips automatically with Audio Syncing or use markers, date/time or manual syncing. Even use your multi-camera results to create a Picture-in-Picture effect.
1 a. N% }6 J# C; E8 r6 c! w, m% E$ B/ c5 M# N3 J, m* h5 z
360° video editing3 G( j# o9 t; s) U
Let you video take a surprising turn with new controls and support for 360° video editing. Edit and add titles to your video. You can also set a path through your video and convert 360° videos to standard format.. Q, ^* N1 g* N) M. k) n  D' r

: W2 m2 f+ `1 PNew formats supported  @+ ^, [' \% e5 v6 P" l
Keep pace with the latest formats with new support for HEVC (H.265) import/export* on Intel 6th generation or certain NVIDIA cards, which offers a higher compression rate, better quality and a smaller file size.7 ^  @0 I7 V+ Q' k9 u
/ z. _' p  |" B1 l, ~' _5 R
XAVCS support for 4K and HD1 V# F, s6 t' P2 O6 ]0 \+ ]
Work with XAVC S, a new standard for video cameras based on MP4-AVC/H.264, and get support for resolutions up to 4K 3840 x 2160. Ultimate also supports DVCPRO HD, MXF import and VFR files.
6 v6 @) N4 Z2 H" d8 z% e7 O" g5 e- h3 T* z
Timeline Editing (Unlimited tracks)
1 e* b; a* x# m/ QSet source clip trim in/out points, then send your trimmed clips to the timeline. Unlimited tracks let you create sophisticated picture-in-picture and multi-layer effects in HD with frame accuracy and keyframe editing—just like a pro. Or try Storyboard editing to visualize how your story will unfold.  g& Y/ [! V: G

- J# ?: h1 n* o1 aEnhance with 2,000+ effects, transitions and templates
6 Z2 D# t6 p3 r/ sAdd excitement and polish with over 2,000 2D/3D effects, animated titles and transitions. The included Montage video templates that provide preset themes—weddings, sports, holidays, sci-fi, comics and more—for fast pro-level results with just a few clicks. Customize them for just the right look.  [! }( ]! t* a* ?
. Q! Q" ~) {/ k# A7 P
Pinnacle MyDVD
( H* [$ m( D8 n, o6 {  o% [4 TExperience a new and easier way to burn to DVD and AVCHD disc. Get a stylish look with 100+ themed templates to add menus, sub-menus and chapters to your video. Turn your videos into pro-quality multimedia disc projects with image-rich menus and music.
- s( Y* U- Y; Q4 b
9 I6 E( i+ q5 s: L7 l/ sPinnacle Studio Plus and Ultimate Features
' V  P: ]+ N6 Y+ T! ^4 [7 mMotion Tracking: l" F# z( G# @  P$ c" a% g. t- n
When you want to put the focus on certain people or objects in your video, Motion Tracking is the perfect tool. Add moving text or graphics to track players in a sporting event, or draw attention to particular guests at a big event. Mark your object, press play to track its motion and then easily add the overlay of your choice.
. d7 F# [: ^4 }  N7 H4 D& [" J' C! C5 A3 Y; G
Easy Track Transparency
. G# G% N& o( b; O. ]Add impact to your video tracks and adjust the opacity of a video clip, so you can see multiple clips at the same time in an overlay effect with Track Transparency. Easily control the transparency of each track directly from within the timeline.6 ]7 o7 n, U) i9 R/ @1 x" c

% }1 v5 `3 ?# ^Live Screen Capture
7 W" F# B2 T" Y8 }( b( g) ]! v. WRecord directly from your screen, capturing both system audio and microphone sound, then bring your captured files to the main timeline to use them in movies, presentations and training videos. Snap View Capture works in Windows 8/10 to let you record Windows apps in action.
9 u4 d4 |  S6 r8 W6 s! w9 V- }7 F
Audio Ducking6 A0 t* F8 @( a
Balance dialog, narration with background sound for pro-quality audio. With Audio Ducking, Pinnacle Studio 20 Plus video editing software detects audio or narration and automatically lowers the volume of background sound. Adjust the Ducking Level and Sensitivity if you wish for even more control.% i) H) ^+ t# {5 C6 f  N: m
4 V. d$ e4 E% n! o1 v% g
Advanced 3D features
! Z7 k0 N2 E. TEdit in 3D in the timeline with advanced stereoscopic 3D features. Our partnership with NVIDIA® allows NVIDIA® 3D Vision® display in both full-screen and window modes. View 3D on dual monitors and export "side-by-side" formats recognized by most 3D HDTVs. Auto-color correct for both eyes and control stereoscopic 3D depth (parallax effect).
. _7 |% |0 Q! f$ D/ A- }  S+ ~
7 S1 I7 _+ G, R1 V0 S7 ~3 B1 m5 {Make movies in stereoscopic 3D! S1 h3 @- V2 e
Import 3D video clips from sources like GoPro® 3D cameras and Panasonic® MVC format. Edit in various viewing modes, add true 3D effects, and enjoy the best quality with NVIDIA® 3D Vision® optimization and GeForce® support. Export to YouTube® 3D, AVCHD™ 3D, and more for viewing on 3D HDTVs, Sony® PS3™, and other 3D devices, even mix 2D and 3D in the same project.
& i' \6 d- Z6 M/ c) ?1 r1 n! {0 ?; Z5 W5 u: u. _" w( ~0 C
Pinnacle Studio 20 Features2 @. z3 s  p  e# Q, ]6 O
Drag and drop HD video editing
# m; u0 [5 \7 y+ n' |7 kThe SmartMovie tool is like an automatic video editor, creating stunning movies for you in a snap. Just drag-and-drop the videos, photos and music you want to see in your project, then let Smart Movie do the work. Preview your movie and edit in the timeline to further to customize your project. Create a polished movie ready to impress in no time.
7 a/ t4 a4 ?" R3 l  k- N; ]3 N/ C& Y' b9 t  ?( [
Stop Motion Animation
9 i( k$ w$ p/ Q  D, g" K% UCreate big screen-style animations and full-HD videos. Gather your props, plug in your camera and tap into the processing power and unique lens capabilities of your DSLR to capture your story frame by frame. Control camera settings, see overlay frames, set distances and capture frames automatically or manually from within your video editing software.; S8 J; R2 K, r% G- d1 K; w/ R

' x9 l2 G1 @8 u& ^9 a  f: n' N8 gEasy controls for dynamic effects
# a8 r. h& b7 }% b. @; O, ~8 nTurn a static image into a compelling part of your video with simple controls for Pan and Zoom. Add interest and excitement with the easy Picture-in-Picture effect. We’ve also made Audio keyframing easier, changing knobs to slider controls.: U. h* h. v1 F4 Q

# m( R) u! V" J6 x% h' fEasily import media) g3 V. i6 |% I, r8 V; e
Import your videos and photos manually or automatically from virtually any device—camcorders, digital cameras, webcams, tablets, mobile phones, handheld audio recorders, and more. Pinnacle Studio 20 also supports for VFR videos from iPhone 6 and other new-generation cameras. Import from tape-based1 and analog devices1, as well as audio files in 5.1 surround format.
! G0 C: @2 r8 S
' o/ M2 \( R7 f5 w2 SSave your Favorites
' K8 ]) e/ ~" n" |2 S. cWith a simple right click, you can easily add your most-used effects, filters and transitions to your Favorite section to quickly find and reuse them anytime. Rate effects using our 5 star scale to easily sort your library and quickly find your favorites or frequently used effects.
1 a: [' m" o% ~3 z) v, `. m3 o  z0 M# z
Quick fixes for common problems) }7 X7 L, W7 I  Q0 j
Do you need to rotate your video or enhance the color? No problem! Pinnacle Studio has you covered with video rotation tools. Crop, zoom, and eliminate red eye from photos. Color-correct video and stabilize shaky footage.
: {0 f' G- _/ B, a* e" f# i, i1 d. Z4 y; p, r8 n$ _
Titles and overlays
% D. l) x9 D( f4 }8 H/ D. nAdd titles to your photos and videos, or overlay graphics on your clips. Control motions and durations. With a diverse selection of title animations, you are guaranteed to find the perfect look to complement your video.) `6 J! Q! B% r" {9 ?; y/ N
# J0 f6 V2 J. t% ?5 y8 J7 H
ScoreFitter sounds & music
8 u3 {" F3 x, k8 T( Q8 c" fNo movie is complete without a soundtrack. Add music with the included ScoreFitter library of royalty-free sounds and songs—they even automatically adjust to perfectly fit the length of your movie.
6 N+ i9 V, a. ~1 c9 V( t* ]- s! A0 s& w. X$ |
Robust performance# s9 G! e4 x2 S8 f
See results sooner with native 64-bit architecture that lets you make the most of your PC’s processing power and memory. Enjoy faster multi-track rendering and better file handling. Pinnacle Studio 20 video editing software is also optimized for Intel’s 6th Generation processor (Skylake).
. m2 P& K- j+ H, i1 O6 l7 o
# `) B% a, Y' _1 e. R( [$ ~( _Photo slideshows and videos& q; |& d/ |3 w$ J- Y
Use your video editor to create amazing photo slideshows complete with transitions, titles and effects, or combine photo and video for the perfect montage. Start with themed montage templates or create from scratch on the multi-track timeline.( S# j' y" j* Z. B+ b
# ~' }9 W$ k6 ?
On-the-go video editing software
2 [( ?( @0 j$ S( M( w) O2 XWork on projects anywhere with Pinnacle Studio for iOS2, then transfer them to Pinnacle Studio for further polishing. Try Project Packages to bundle together all of the media files related to a given movie, taking the work out of organizing and assuring that you always have all the files you need.
, l5 c% N$ m/ Q& y+ @/ ]/ g! @+ R/ |1 `  `5 o& k: a# u$ {
Share anywhere6 m! j* i* J9 P3 \( o) ^9 N
Pinnacle's simple video editor allows you to easily share your HD videos with family and friends on Facebook®, YouTube®, and Vimeo®. You can also easily create DVDs and export to popular formats like Adobe® Flash® FLV, MPEG-4, and DivX®, as well as popular devices like Microsoft® Xbox®, Sony® PlayStation, Nintendo™ Wii™, Apple® TV and Apple® iPad®.
: w+ I* R5 j0 v& F1 k+ C3 C( w1 d7 C
9 t* p5 m5 n5 e# S1 Z. TIncludes FREE training!
: [+ Q5 S: V' W/ J/ K2 k) MLearn how to make the most of your video editing software with a 21-day, all-access pass to StudioBacklot.tv, featuring brand-new Pinnacle Studio 20 content, loads of other training and a royalty-free stock library. Visit our Discovery Center for help getting started or to access tutorials on specific techniques and projects.
7 b! [  c* u+ Q  @8 Q' I. ~  @! ?/ @1 [2 c. R8 V
Additional plugins and effects available0 i6 a* m# }; [6 f$ b! a
Expand the power of your video editing software with additional plugins and effects that you can purchase directly within Pinnacle Studio! Preview and purchase high-quality, royalty-free music from Triple Scoop Music and sound effects from Muserk. Burning to Blu-Ray? Purchase the Blu-Ray plug-in directly within Pinnacle Studio.
# t2 l# ^% b$ K! Q6 `- ^; ?
& H! S) t; L; W; C& jKey Features:% ^, q9 J" A* }
• Quickly import videos and photos from their digital devices
3 I9 h, H9 T; S+ n6 E  g' `2 p• Import and improve projects from Pinnacle Studio for the iPad
1 ]9 i  }; H6 K& s# Z8 \; I• Create 3D movies as easily as HD-movies
# ]( V. ?* M7 u/ T4 H" G, @• Quickly perform the first sketches of the storyboard, and even create movies automatically
. N3 J& j, G. Z- d  t) ?$ h• edit more precisely with the help of advanced frame processing tools 6 `) f) V; \; _* w! n( {  R
• At the same time through the timeline and clips - marks the entrance / exit points 8 d5 f" B' j( w4 n
• Upgrade and restore videos, photos and audio files
5 l- l* A" M% r" J1 `  ]; n• use over 3,000 2D / 3D-effects, menu animations, etc. -. to the definition of keyframes / d7 A6 q; x: `7 m* _8 L! ^) E
• Includes bonus ProDAD collection of plugins, NewBlue Red Giant and $ 2,500!   m. d/ f1 r: R( i5 d' b9 W; O" k" @
• Pick soundtracks using Scorefitter improved library
; B* Y, S( @" v( q• Set the "fast" keys 0 b& b( L. B' I2 f2 y1 }, @
• Create composite images from "green screen" included in the program
3 S- ^! q( m# J2 r• Instantly share files via Facebook, YouTube, DVD, etc.
7 |; ]2 E2 I9 E5 V+ D6 ^                        
6 m7 ]) v* `5 h% G7 |  J" cFeatures:* L$ s0 w: q3 }0 X
• Import: Load the source video to the PC hard drive. Possible sources include analog videotape (8mm, VHS, etc.), Digital video recorders (DV, Digital8), memory card or other media file, as well as real-time video from a video camera, camcorder or webcam. ' C: T, K8 c$ ^* ?: i/ u
• Edit: Arrange your video material as desired by reordering scenes and discarding unwanted footage. Add visual effects such as transitions, titles and graphics, and supplementary audio, such as sound effects and background music. When DVD recorder, Blu-ray and VCD, create interactive menus that give your audience a customized viewing experience.
; {' n; S& j. c4 a' g9 J• Make movie: When your project is finished, a finished movie in your choice of format storage medium: tape, VCD-drive, S-VCD-ROM, DVD-RW, an AVI file, MPEG, RealVideo, Windows Media, etc. .d.
! v) X% {% Z8 |) @8 h( l# q3 c6 v, @* v* t' q2 `$ J; J
Some features:
! {) f7 n# O' `; ~$ s- Y- ~1 z• Advanced tools for editing movies, including markers and keyframes : Z& F4 m  Q3 S5 q  M6 A5 H) o/ c
• Powerful media editor to edit videos, photos and audio files without resorting to third-party applications # T: ?& v5 y6 V) M
• Media Editor for making edits or effects to videos, photos and audio
9 `/ v' {# ^- }$ K6 `" t" {$ e8 D; A• Multifunctional timeline editor, offering professional ways to edit video and audio tracks. It includes many smooth transitions between frames and different-effect. Allows you to work with many layers $ s2 k  U/ G: @  S" J* g7 ~6 V$ ?
• Professional firmware and plug-ins:
) A" c; k9 s3 g1 H1 k• A set of plug-ins of Red the Giant 3 ^! B8 a; R, L5 e3 [/ B
• Content Set the Complete the Avid & a) `4 i6 L- ?
• 100 additional HD transitions video 5 P; T" Q9 Q% o' d/ i& p4 ~
• Comprehensive collection of video tutorials from the Class on Demand ™ 1 e; ~- a; `+ ~
• Editor-moving titles (motion titler) to add animated graphics and text
- p- R# X2 z: l• SmartTools tools that will help in the complicated installation and speed up the process of creating your movies or video clips , e- c. q% c+ d# X1 J
• create videos with Dolby Digital 5.1 sound
- a3 x" v9 I/ F8 a6 e, q• Record Blu-ray, DVD drives / G: i1 |( `% m* F; |$ G. [7 y
• Green fabric 5'x6 'chroma-key to change the background and location of the main video objects
# V" u; ]  ^8 {" g• Create professional movies and multimedia projects using technologies technology Trusted by Hollywood- f5 x; D/ z. W! j1 s

" @% s0 O/ w' dInput Options; m" r, I/ `1 }/ R
• Capture from camcorders DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire® port) " v: M, j4 [4 M( a9 T' k9 D4 G
• Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C , SVHS-C , or VCRs (NTSC / PAL / SECAM ) (required hardware Pinnacle or Dazzle) " ~) o4 D0 l0 n& B. x$ a
• import from AVCHD format and other video recorders, cameras, mobile devices and web cameras via the USB connector; B, w  o6 F5 J/ t- S
/ O! e% q; W, i7 I) O
Output Options* Z2 g) p9 M9 d- z( m8 z+ {
• Output to DV tape, HDV or the Digital8 (requires a VCR with a port for input FireWire and PC with DV / FireWire port) 1 e+ W7 R7 A8 H# I& a& ]: [
• Output to analog videotape (requires a device that is compatible with DirectShow from the analog video output)8 r% I0 T, W. ?! Y
2 h" e+ x( ?6 p/ F8 S) \
Features Utilities AMT The Studio, the Tools:
  {8 R8 {- A: ~& Z3 u; a- Removing the display of files in a folder designated by the user 6 s- ?4 g5 a& \6 ~( c7 O
- Deleting display files in the default folder
! o& \" D# y4 X- Rebuild Database effects
. L/ D. ]! _; Y& N1 N! i$ e3 ]' ?- Thumbnail Regeneration
% N, K: n: ^' J4 ?; A  B0 G- Reset Library # @. B# k: w  q0 R
- Resetting Pinnacle Studio in the default settings
$ ~' A9 K. E4 Y+ D4 m* G: K  g5 T- Full reset Pinnacle Studio 5 {* E2 i9 y' k9 i7 ^
- Delete temporary file system
$ D5 @" |: ]2 q7 I) }- u- interface language Changing the program Pinnacle Studio 20 : q8 I) Y. y1 P7 R# s* {  i' W
- Supports switching into 13 languages: Russian, English, German, Danish, French,
% Q& G8 c9 H* rItalian, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Czech, Japanese
, O( F; c' W, i2 \- `1 d1 ?2 a- Automatic selection of the interface language: English / Russian
" f5 S; r  m/ Z. C% R% w1 V; @! z% R/ h$ ^- _/ [
In addition:( [) q) x. {! Q
- If you double-click on the tab list "Removing display files / Select user /", + N) s- \, x$ G' A# P! F2 D
"Delete a display files / Default /", "Delete temporary system files" are opened $ R; F4 u5 H  i. t0 D; K4 ]( C
in Windows Explorer the appropriate folders
: ]) k8 Y/ ^4 r' A8 B! E- W- u- Command Line Options ' _0 B/ T- Y! S7 H) _2 O5 F
- Use: StudioTools. exe [switch]
8 h+ E' s7 o' W" k; T" [- -eng - forced to use English interface
" _$ h3 M% b* O# {& H/ a- -RUS - forced to use Russian interface
8 V8 E; W' J5 V$ S1 T- Examples: StudioTools.exe -eng StudioTools.exe -rus or 32-bit,
% X" M3 T6 E. p2 @- }# }- StudioTools64.exe -eng or StudioTools64. exe -rus for 64-bit
6 T5 _! O' ?0 g5 g/ R3 A( B) O7 R) h) f
System Requirements2 P* ~0 R5 K( L9 `
Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates. Registration required for product use.  t1 Q, d/ B# G$ M  K; n
Windows 10 recommended, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, 64-bit OS highly recommended
4 E$ q+ ]3 n: @Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher5 y3 {# m# e/ D9 b* O
Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support- [1 V4 P" z, y5 h, _2 e
Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video6 J$ f: P: K. ]/ F5 @
4 GB of RAM or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
, ]3 }. W& f3 D! h" E. U, nDirectX graphics device recommended:
- b' ?6 K" }3 b: MNVIDIA GeForce 200 series or newer (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support)$ `9 x; E: I, K  ^. W
ATI 4xxx series or higher. k3 O# \( w6 I6 X9 J
Intel GMA X3000 series or higher9 f; \% b( d4 J2 r! o! B
HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card
& G6 B0 K0 w% C! F2 C3 o" cMinimum 256 MB VGA VRAM, 512 MB or higher recommended% D* x- P1 m4 K4 @
Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher5 n% B7 b2 t. c1 |: v8 y
Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview)
4 a2 N6 Y% Q2 l6 c8 GB HDD space for full installation7 W  y# }; b  b% w; v% ]

8 r' K8 R8 b; B, J8 [) LInput Options
+ Z& \. u& J; o) [6 @& VCapture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire port)
: i1 k/ l2 D+ f- i5 ACapture from analog camcorders, 8mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) (requires Dazzle video hardware – sold separately)6 y! n* g& D; q5 }
Import from AVCHD and other file based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices and webcams
$ R( O+ ~5 T% I2 P6 M% x$ r/ Q2 z/ ^7 Y4 M# X6 J8 c) ]$ p
Import Formats
* _3 \" V# N. @6 X7 w# s' |Video: MVC, AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DivX, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), MOV (DV, MPEG-4, H.264), HEVC (H.265), DivX Plus MKV, XAVC, MXF, DVCPRO HD, XAVC S
: M+ _% x3 N  `& J4 V" OAudio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA# b' |: a: i- \9 v
Graphic: JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
6 F% c& c- i; U6 {. p& |4 }4 G6 \9 [
1 O1 }2 a8 m9 y9 b, i4 Y  S  eExport Formats% T8 E  `0 u3 @3 O, y6 T$ q
AVCHD, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer). [  i8 U' m- O
Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad/TV, Sony PSP/PS3/PS4, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats# l- H. K$ P9 ^8 a4 q" p
DV, HDV, AVI, DivX, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, WAV, MP2, MP3, MP4, HEVC (H.265, H.264), DivX Plus MKV, JPEG, TIF, TGA, BMP, XAVC S. d" W0 ~$ k' X' ~6 h
Dolby Digital 5.1-channel  B9 l" e. R" V- q
9 f! i, P3 r& O  T/ \/ \5 H  V
Blu-ray Support
1 }& U" d; i4 I, q/ BRequires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product
' ~- l6 G& _# [0 ^8 F4 a$ ]Requires Blu-ray Disc reader and/or burner. U9 r, j0 E* S! ^# D: M
% }5 S* s3 c# u; S6 J8 Z
Supported Languages
/ V8 q6 |6 l4 \% i# @Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Chinese Localization(Please wait)1 O7 s, g) |+ k8 t/ C, M
0 v# z" f+ d7 @
What's New Update 20.1.0 Patch7 s' c0 k5 }7 ]- P' S) I  `
NewBlue Video Essentials II watermarked+ t' f# L2 l: g! {2 J2 k8 M
Lock the Horizontal and Vertical sliders by default
+ x; S7 q5 D$ a1 o, xPan & Zoom settings after selecting another photo
9 f7 z3 A2 v0 v8 d, oMulti select slowdowns when timeline has many clips
# m0 E& J# U: R9 f9 h2 @No magenta line above audio clips with effects
/ }4 r! {- e. v' z7 J' |2 d% R; @$ yBlack frames at preview/export
+ d8 u; L- y4 l% L0 g9 _  z$ }"Null iTitler" error$ A6 m8 B8 Z' c: U$ E0 x

4 O7 p* J1 v4 \8 [1 GWhat's New Update 20.2.0 Patch$ c' f8 G% g  P6 r& a5 l" Z  Q
preview jumps back an image when pause+ {" }/ a) o4 C3 j& T. X
Montage Themes are displayed in 3D by default instead in 2D% d. ]  V) @" A3 b
wrong menus display in timeline$ ?% v) `2 B4 ~' K
audio ducking crash
% Z5 z! l3 z# i& k& `" EStopmotion crash
. S4 G+ O" G: e. I$ uScorefitter issue0 j- N# N8 X3 P; S4 p
transitions are missing at export$ t5 }" z% P6 p
non-standard framerate videos improvement
+ l2 {( r3 d) b! `8 z* Y0 G) ~% Mblack preview after Pan & Zoom
7 `: g8 c& v* O  v6 f7 d, G0 HYoutube export (for some geographic regions an issue remains)
% T6 a* z% ~0 U& V! k7 I/ b) X) {& W* f# S, F- V) e, t. t
What's New Update 20.5.0 Patch: U  {5 _) u+ H% S+ Y5 d1 q
Images fail to import to PS20 if similar in content and size
$ O- e) K( h0 @% J"Adjust volume at current position" should create a keyframe
9 v4 t, W4 d2 v  p. Y8 U+ KHEVC clips fails to play in PS 20.2" j% Y1 k2 A6 v- q# e
Crash when delete Property effect
/ Y& p: s; e; V6 v- j) u4 e+ o; sConnected Audio device is unavailable for selection in Control Panel& S0 K$ T% v& f( x  R
Crash during editing of Mask mosaic+ Z: [+ b  C5 w7 ]# m9 Y- i
5 }9 W2 v, K4 o) W8 U% b

. f" m! e! K, S6 u1 Q
, }5 o' |" T" E+ {
" P7 @  [& b7 @3 pDownload:8 O) O- t: _5 W, S* d8 Z
PinnacleStudio Patch 20.2.0.exe
% ^( `' A: X( y8 S3 H) `3 ?PinnacleStudio_Patch_20.0.1.exe
6 a4 m: }% i8 `& }8 j$ i: L5 ?  K* RPinnacleStudio_Patch_20.1.0.exe
" |( _. s! s# F/ Z% {3 f, ~3 A+ cPinnacleStudio_Patch_20.5.0.exe( k! j. d, L/ t3 m
PinnacleStudio_Patch_20.6.0.exe1 I# r/ c: Y2 j3 D8 B2 Q1 Z

7 J, r1 z4 a" R4 q: dhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_20/PinnacleStudio_Patch_20.0.1.exe
1 x. N9 H# W, jhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_20/PinnacleStudio_Patch_20.1.0.exe! Z# p# I. \* c* P
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_20/PinnacleStudio_Patch_20.2.0.exe
9 W" k$ |( d0 L# s4 e: n6 x, ~http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_20/PinnacleStudio_Patch_20.5.0.exe# {, w( _5 N3 n, d
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_20/PinnacleStudio_Patch_20.6.0.exe

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:24