x
Program Name:Cubase Pro & Cubase Artist v8.0.5
# t7 f; [4 ^* k# Q; q3 O) ?Homepage: www.steinberg.de) W# s0 g9 |0 Y
Release Date: 2015
# V8 Z2 F$ A; `6 w5 nLanguage: Eng
5 C+ a' S8 |; |( DPlatform: PC/Mac
1 ]: U. n- x3 ~7 \% ]2 I3 D, d) e, z
What’s new in Cubase Pro 8 and Cubase Artist 8
% D# J- i: Q. C) Q! |/ KThe latest Cubase iteration unites technical innovation and artistic inspiration in one awesomely powerful yet instantly accessible production environment. Sleeker, more efficient, more creative and offering new audio tools and instruments, Cubase Pro 8 and Cubase Artist 8 blend the latest audio technology with inspiring music features to offer an exceptionally intuitive workflow.
* P% j1 ^$ O' b& `8 {) A
! t7 X3 R  W7 ~4 Z8 HEvolving into Cubase Pro
1 M. h5 L  A  }. D7 ^) d6 f9 n& vAdding “Pro” to the name signifies our commitment to the producers and many other professionals around the world who work with Cubase day by day. It also emphasizes the evolution of an outstanding feature set that incorporates more serious tools and innovative technologies than ever before to accomplish your creative, musical ambitions, and that makes it Cubase Pro., H! a; w' x( D. d( o& D5 G) Q
+ H0 V$ Y/ U' _( t
Top 10 reasons to update
& X9 I7 n( \# I0 ?% o0 M5 j2 WPerformance boost for more instruments, more tracks and shorter loading/saving times" G5 w! V7 D* z: G
VCA faders* for complex mixing and automation workflows
* j- c7 t; l% p) i# r" }Render in-place: Bounce MIDI and audio parts easily
$ p5 p9 V4 u$ D2 q2 Q) E# `. C/ QChord pads: A great way to playfully and creatively compose with chords
! ^0 h% A% Z  U. V9 VImproved windows handling on PC, dockable rack and MediaBay plus a redesigned Track List! K0 A; c( _! T+ r5 k
Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent gives you a world-class virtual acoustic drummer$ @" W% O  Q% O. e! O7 P; u7 K' k
Plug-in manager: Arrange, sort and group your effects and instruments
8 N9 X. E* }6 r, z( DNew Virtual Bass Amp, Quadrafuzz v2, Multiband Expander*, Multiband Envelope Shaper* effects, m9 g$ p* f7 g
Mixing updates*: Virgin territories automation mode, direct routing and Wave Meters
- ]8 a9 M* j7 i* CAllen Morgan Pop-Rock Toolbox: 30 construction kits, each with 25 to 30 audio and MIDI loops 4 S( J- r3 P1 C: Q6 V  A

% k1 x0 J; m* e/ M$ g9 p0 cMassive engine rebuild
6 I+ u5 J& q. o: PCubase 8 is probably the most efficient, and fast DAW software available today. For this version we completely rebuilt the entire engine that runs Cubase to make it much faster, more fluid, more snappy. During development, we set up pretty ambitious target benchmarks, and the results speak for themselves./ k# b3 M- u' X. b1 Q' G" v( ]
: c. h0 ?. o, n! H0 n# e
Automation and mixing deluxe5 c+ {. ?& \* S9 l
VCA faders*
5 K' A4 g" q. [) Y/ M9 BOn analog consoles, VCA faders enabled the control of channel gain by using DC voltage, allowing the movement of a group of faders using a single master fader. VCA faders in Cubase Pro 8 not only assist you creating complex mixes, it also enables more advanced automation workflows using the Combine VCA fader automation feature: merge the automation curve of a VCA fader with the automation curve of a controlled fader or fader groups.# ~  Z- U; u$ j' ]. y4 ~
5 Q3 ^8 y( M5 O+ }
Direct routing*
) O, O0 e" J5 V! ~Cubase Pro 8 includes a new direct routing section in MixConsole that allows you to set up group routing destinations for multiple channels, buses and stems at once with a single click. Create different mix versions of any session at once.
9 P2 o9 f9 @* Q* p
* }% I3 a9 ~: ~$ fImproved channel strip EQ
  z* {, b/ m# ]' I. bThe channel strip EQ module provides additional mouse-over value readouts for gain, frequency and the equivalent in note pitch. Enter pitch notes or cent values instead of Hz frequencies for each band. The Pre section now offers selectable slopes of 6, 12 (default), 24, 36 and 48 for high-cut and low-cut.
# E! b' o! K7 l& t7 L$ C/ d
, B, j5 Y" d5 K. i5 K; ]: P9 I0 KVirgin territories*
4 I- \; |' E2 \" e. {8 h4 S) MVirgin territories in automation lanes improves handling of automation data: when activated, no automation data is written between two automated events on the same track, making it possible to freely use the space in between two automations for parameter adjustments.
, p! j7 }$ W! v+ FVirgin territories
! t9 y( ?* l5 o8 c0 ^% C/ }1 a( K+ g  }& D/ k
Wave Meters*) J& f! q! i: g7 r9 |3 @
With the new Wave Meters in Cubase Pro 8, upcoming audio events are displayed with the respective waveforms, scrolling through the mixer pane above the volume fader. No longer switch back and forth between the Project window and MixConsole to find out the current song position and check upcoming audio events within the project.9 {8 O. v- z3 {

8 `4 R+ }% }; e9 W, q* JChange your view$ R$ v7 J0 ~8 N0 V
Dockable Instrument rack and MediaBay# H2 _8 S( u3 c$ i2 L" t
MediaBay and the VST Instrument Rack can now be displayed to the right side of the Project window. The result is the new Rack Zone with improved efficiency, giving you more time to focus on your creative flow and reducing the number of open windows you need to manage.1 x; m/ h% s+ E5 ^$ q2 K8 U

( W; y+ B# X6 B$ XRedesigned Track List and Inspector
" k$ \! h) R- u0 C; }4 @+ x5 lThe redesigned Track List and Inspector offer now better readability. Track names are easier to find and the reduced set of track controls in the track list reduce clutter.. R6 I4 g+ V- o

9 e: V% E+ k7 e  {. d  @+ OAnd with the new configuration tabs below the track list you can switch instantly between different track controls configurations. This displays only what you need to see in a specific workflow situation.
( L6 ]0 [4 I  X
9 G, B) f) q" A& cPlug-in manager
1 m4 b# g/ D; ]The new plug-in manager lets you arrange, sort and group your effects and instruments either at the top level or in custom submenus, making finding your plug-ins easier and letting you focus on what’s really important. Create multiple collections as sub-sets of all installed effect and instruments and switch easily between them!
' W- _, G4 {/ ~) S% C0 m3 w7 `( I
( i/ `! C6 f7 E) Q4 x; OImproved windows handling, U: m. M  f% Q- {8 ^: V( n
Cubase 8 introduces a new windows handling paradigm including a new workspace organizer that makes for a more efficient workflow. Windows can be freely placed on any display and maximized, restored, minimized, tiled and cycled through by using standard Windows OS commands. Windows will now also group Cubase windows in the taskbar, preview window content and show mini icons. The “Always On Top” mode now organizes smaller plug-in windows even when working with maximized windows such the MixConsole.( W! L& r9 R0 a% D7 e; ^* ?
2 C+ R8 u; O" n: {
Render in-place
% i0 K2 `# j; Z5 ~' wThe new render in-place function allows you to bounce MIDI and audio parts easily. You can define exactly on what to include and for example render-in track FX in the newly created events. Trigger the command and a new audio track is created with all effects settings copied over from the original source track plus your rendered audio event, including intact event boundaries.# b8 d- g1 h$ }

* D0 e& t. a/ m" M1 OSonic modifications. i% u; a9 f0 B. O: [/ X/ X/ z
Quadrafuzz v2! E4 d' d& A+ J2 b! q" E! k) ^) C
A legend returns! Quadrafuzz v2 allows you to distort up to four bands individually, while maintaining full control over harmonic distortion and some fairly nifty band-based delay effects. Letting you dial in anything from a dark, fat fuzz with huge amounts of bit-crushing distortion and delay, to a bright, almost acousticsounding warm crunch, Quadrafuzz v2 is your go-to distortion unit for just about any instrument or sound. This design is based on Craig Anderton’s original Quadrafuzz and has received an official “Yeah!” from the man himself.5 C4 p- Q- u8 V% P
5 R/ _7 G" U0 z2 Z6 }; R
VST Bass Amp
+ f4 K( A# ]6 `0 W; J; f, ?* wVST Bass Amp delivers a comprehensive collection of amps, cabs and stomp boxes that deliver those classic crunchy rock tones or nuanced, funky creamy tones — and everything in between.: ?( C& `3 w( H9 N2 R! W
VST Bass Amp comes with six amp models and four classic speaker cabinets recorded with eight different microphones and microphone positions to reproduce the unique character of their originals. Create complete setups, consisting of amps, over 20 classic stomp box effects, speaker cabinets, microphone models and position.   w/ E- c2 P# o
' `% a7 E2 I0 G6 e4 M" }- y# c
Multiband Envelope Shaper*
6 z( ~! g* R" q% k( [2 }The Multiband Envelope Shaper helps bringing out the details on a drum mix, mastering tasks and creative sound (re- )shaping. It splits the incoming audio material into a maximum of four frequency bands and allows you to freely alter the attack and release characteristic of each band to rework the transient structure.9 J" ?1 U) M& N
* U' Y" G' g8 ^& n$ c9 R
Multiband Expander*
, P, u$ }/ Q4 n0 O8 f+ D3 V2 O; PMultiband Expander allows you to modify the dynamic range of your tracks. Choose different settings for each one of the four available frequency bands independently to create a broader dynamic range or simply reduce unwanted noise. Multiband Expander also features a latency-free live mode that enables the use of the plug-in in a live environment.9 ]: E/ h: r, w  P5 t

8 G: e5 c1 g3 e$ VUpdated DeEsser, Multiband Compressor and Tuner! u8 M8 U  g" z6 J: q8 ~: A5 o
DeEsser is now available as channel strip module, and adds full side-chain support, allows you to constrain the high and low frequencies, and a very handy preview function that plays only the signal that gets removed. Multiband Compressor now supports dedicated side-chaining with the ability to adjust and monitor trigger frequencies individually for each of its four bands. The updated Tuner plug-in now features strobe tuning mode, a customizable base frequency and a bigger display for better readability.
& ~: x# H! z3 ^$ _/ R$ o& ]
7 M/ J2 @+ `) f% u- }2 M. A. f& }Even more creative possibilities# _. ^6 ]) U2 O# h3 V; o
Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent: n% `( j" j+ g+ o& ~
Groove Agent SE 4 now includes many of the features from the powerful Acoustic Agent from Groove Agent 4, with a compact content set based on an ultra-realistic acoustic drum kit. Acoustic Agent gives you a world-class virtual acoustic drummer and not only offers 20 drum style patterns but also advanced features like a built-in mixer for Group Channels, Room und Overheads. Thanks to the integration in Cubase, all drum kit pieces are mapped automatically as drum maps into the Drum Editor.
7 r. h  c7 s* e" {5 x
: L) @3 H: l7 _3 b! U$ V* R0 J
8 w* |7 U- }! y/ b/ ^; S% G/ fAllen Morgan Rock-Pop Toolbox. B9 o% C5 |& j& u/ R+ T) j) i
Allen Morgan has come up with new pop and rock style construction kits to help you get the most out of your new instruments and to help you overcome the much-feared composer's block. Allen Morgan's Rock-Pop Toolbox comes with 30 construction kits, each with 25 to 30 audio and MIDI loops routed to predefined instruments including channel strip and mixer settings. Perfect for when you’re looking for inspiring new material!4 D& _" u0 I% i# m
" m4 b" u9 s$ d/ d% ]) f$ T
When inspiration strikes
: C& N3 Q" d# ^' iChord pads' Q8 X; n& s: Q
Chord pads are a great way to playfully and creatively compose with chords. Jam with chords and patterns in real time and remote control multiple parameters to change chords on the fly. The chord pads are playable via a MIDI keyboard and real-time parameters allow you to easily improvise chord performances by changing voicings, tensions and more as you go. Record your performance as MIDI events on any record-enabled MIDI or instrument track. Chord pads can also display a number of different chord symbol formats.8 ~) ]3 T0 H4 A4 t. D6 l

# {" `4 l+ m9 [1 C5 aNew Сircle of 5ths and Proximity Chord Assistant modes2 m& \) s! B) t
You can visually select chords in the circle of 5th view or the new Proximity Assistant.* The new Proximity Chord Assistant mode provides suggestions from a defined reference chord, taking a set of harmonic rules into account. The distance and colors of the suggestions from the reference chord (at the center bottom of the window) convey a sense of how complex a suggestion is, in comparison to the reference chord. The circle of 5th mode shows you the chord relations as a classic circle of fifths visualization. Best of all, these new visual modes of the Chord Assistant are also available directly from the new chord pads!
& h( R) ?& \) E+ v6 u! b3 C+ J
6 F1 i- m) r$ }, S2 P4 O; x3 G- O+ IMIDI tempo detection+ e& o" N* ]8 g( o; ?
The new MIDI tempo detection allows you to jam along onto a MIDI track without rigidly following the metronome. Even though your recording is entirely out of sync with the grid and tempo track, the new tempo detect function will reconstruct any tempo change you did and align your performance to the grid for further editing!5 E1 n: D9 W* @9 D, ?  r
MIDI tempo detection
$ I- K5 X& L& v8 \1 z, x' H* e( J- ~) N. _3 Z( m# o
VST Connect SE 3*6 K/ O7 h5 ?. y9 u
VST Connect SE allows you to record audio and MIDI data over the internet. To make VST Connect SE even better, it now sports a redesigned graphic user interface and is fully integrated into Cubase, reducing the setup time and connection effort dramatically.
  g* q* Q( M" E$ ^; Y- c  J+ ?$ C2 V1 L5 t2 ]
Cubase — the DAW that puts creativity first. y3 ~* ~6 ^( V! ~9 ]
Spatious orchestral arrangements, experimental indie pop, floor-filling electronic music or enthralling metal — Cubase offers dedicated tools for all of these musical genres and many more. The world's most popular DAW lets you record, edit and mix your songs like a musician, while providing you a professional, studio-grade audio quality at all stages of the creative process.
7 b0 b8 `: C$ ~! O) [% ]* d7 d2 `* j/ V$ f( s" ^6 \& P" u9 z
Songwriters5 [/ b/ K/ H, U3 Y  i' E
Compose and record songs whenever inspiration strikes — Cubase bristles with a vast ensemble of creative tools that are easy to use and developed to work in a very musical way. From the very first beat to the final arrangement, Cubase assists you with intelligent composing features that put creativity first, including automatic voicing harmonization and convenient composing assistance for generating beautiful chord sequences for when you’ve hit a creative block. And you have a choice of thousands of inspiring instrument sounds and loops to help bring your ideas to life.
4 d4 Y/ T$ v2 W5 m) h
2 N* h: W  F! [2 t5 dBands) N  h% ?. {0 D
Whether you’re in the studio or in the rehearsal room, Cubase is the DAW of choice for composing, recording and producing your songs. The integrated MixConsole combines utmost flexibility with top-end channel strip modules for a luxurious pro- console sound and features. Thanks to the Control Room section you can provide each of your band members with an individual cue mix. And once the recording session is over, simply select the best parts and conjure the perfect take within seconds.8 }& s8 T6 K6 A" b! q9 q
) a" y% \- d3 R: D: w4 w+ c
Producers9 i! ?- `* {1 M% X0 ^* ^
For countless music producers and audio engineers around the world, Cubase is an essential tool used for their daily work. With its award-winning audio engine, industry-acclaimed tools and the seamless integration with existing studio gear, Cubase is tailored to audio professionals working in the music, game and film industries. And the state-of-the-art mixing desk is unmatched in terms of flexibility and quality, combining pristine sound and top-flight features with the comfort of a modern-day DAW.
0 V( E; H1 [7 J) e, L- W4 Y: m/ o3 H0 l7 w. u! @: ?4 T% J8 B
For film composers
4 {8 R) U/ r' [8 zFrom Hollywood blockbusters to popular TV series — Cubase is the favorite DAW of many of today’s most successful composers. With a separate video track, a scalable video window and a score editor featuring 100+ notation symbols, there’s everything on board to create professional scores. And thanks to Steinberg’s pioneering VST Expression technology you can create breathtakingly natural orchestral scores with full expression control on single-note level.
( [; O* B) H9 o7 l/ A! F2 s$ l5 ?0 ]" A$ b& G7 P
Singers  j5 G: v. X0 i
Cubase includes a complete toolset for the correction and enhancement of vocal recordings. Adjust the pitch and timing of monophonic audio signals or to harmonize your lead vocals in beautifully composed choral arrangements is accomplished in a few seconds. For more convenience, you can even edit voices from multiple tracks in one single editor. To make the most out of your vocal recordings, simply add some of the quality reverb, modulation and dynamics effects.
) Q- l, O( R6 |! W' E, }: R( p9 I$ l: m4 O3 l) `
Guitarists and Bassists
( v1 R' o' S$ I; @VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp deliver an incredible level of quality tone for your guitar and bass tracks. Designed as customizable rack effects, this two-part virtual guitar and bass tone suite offers multiple amps, classic stomp box effects, speaker cabinets and microphone models to choose from. This plug-in suite includes signature presets crafted by world-class musicians from bands such as Meshuggah, Emperor and Accept to help you quickly dial in great guitar or bass sounds in next to no time.
- v/ K& y; X( l' N3 `  b9 I" |, k9 `# L7 x' E9 z
Electronic music producers6 Z% A+ m- B/ ~; I- O1 w
With an immense arsenal of great synths and creative effects, Cubase offers an indispensable toolset for dance music producers and sound designers. From sumptuously realistic recreations of analog synth technology to a next-generation granular synths and intuitive beat creation and mangling tools, Cubase offers everything needed to create expressive dance and electronic music. Additional features such as the advanced Drum, Key and List editors, the full-on professional audio editing toolset and the seamless remote control integration have made Cubase a mainstay of some of the biggest names in dance and electronic music.7 t) t* L, Q/ y8 E" p

+ y# I* f9 A- J. G$ w5 x% iBeat producers; P/ a0 G% i2 f0 F
Whether you’re creating hip hop, rap, dance or techno music, Cubase has the right tools at hand: from an MPC-style drum sampler to an intuitive step sequencer over to creative beat mangling tools, there are plenty of options to produce four-to- the-floor beats and massive rhythms. And Cubase also provides a range of ready-to-go samples, sounds and loops alongside amazing-sounding EQs and effects ideal for beat production.. i# i0 [3 m/ n# L- A& ^& _
  U5 T9 ]- l6 v- p8 a4 I/ ]) P
3 G8 C9 a) K9 m; a: D) W6 r- ~) s* c% A
Minimum System Requirements
+ X1 {0 x$ @7 x; _/ cThe minimum system requirements state the minimal specification your computer must have to be able to use the software.
) d' j1 W: ^* b" `2 F: G% U, G1 j* P( U; u5 z7 u
UR824
4 @' P$ V* K" L3 Q$ sMac OS X! ?* K3 z( G3 c& Z
Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
. }' I6 U4 K0 o5 V7 ?  E! |. YMac OS X 10.5.8/10.6/10.7/10.8 (Firmware 1.0-1.5)+ @4 C# ]) y/ l$ m4 _* M# C
Windows
' T2 L: F) Z* z$ t" r. lWindows 7 SP1/8/8.1
) `1 Z9 X, {; Y, u2 F3 [Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (Firmware 1.0-1.5)
  \3 R0 C' c* B8 ], O- l+ v3 K  _More info on firmware compatibility
2 o# V( G* p* x, [* \2 YIntel dual core CPU
* v" _8 t/ g. Y. |: m) c3 q$ l2 x* gIntel or AMD dual core CPU
( a* a/ l: c4 }4 R# s6 }; W" l; N- Q2 GB RAM7 p: H! e( E( d/ i1 J2 @
4 GB of free HD space( @9 S* C* o3 w$ T0 J- e4 q+ ]
Display resolution of 1280x800 recommended
2 U; H( v2 g! N* Z) S  t! _DVD-ROM dual-layer drive, n" j) g6 j" a" l$ G$ }
USB 2.0/3.0* port
5 f, q4 m+ U4 Q; c, m* Tested with the USB 3.0 host controller on the Intel chipset. Please read the knowledge base article.% ?- n' v% r6 A
Internet connection required for installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration. To complete the Cubase AI installation, a download of approximately 500 MB is required.- i9 M+ l. N) r
Please download and use the latest driver from the download page.8 G; g* n' y) L& n3 T
480 x 44 x 275 mm, 3.1 kg (excluding power adapter)
- P  o5 W: P, m  g  J3 H8 A( i0 w! r( M+ P7 Z, x
UR28M& y5 ~! s2 F8 \9 {( o3 f' N6 @
Mac OS X
! l& D) a' I* ^  yMac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
/ J9 [& I' b8 [/ v( R* s- h9 UMac OS X 10.5.8/10.6/10.7/10.8 (Firmware 1.0-1.5)
4 ]0 S* y1 q5 IWindows& q' p& E. t) Z8 x$ \& _' n9 e9 ?+ P7 j
Windows 7 SP1/8/8.1, t3 H: \: W" Z, Z& E# I; H8 v
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (Firmware 1.0-1.5)
# W* u% I# e7 B9 _* h& M* i$ xMore info on firmware compatibility( ]: ?, M. ^4 L- ^3 j9 X
Intel dual core CPU( }9 z& C( }+ J' A8 G
Intel or AMD dual core CPU9 ~$ n( h. |# H3 U' U8 o+ n. n
2 GB RAM: F5 g4 ]8 B2 c% w, w8 O) u" Z
4 GB of free HD space1 \6 o  n# E# V# e. |( {$ L  q4 Y
Display resolution of 1280x800 recommended
) _+ l! |9 A8 X. y8 v( PDVD-ROM dual-layer drive! R' J1 i8 T$ g& u6 L  B
USB 2.0/3.0* port
" N6 h- j  J& g8 {: H* Tested with the USB 3.0 host controller on the Intel chipset. Please read the knowledge base article.
: x4 N* P/ J& d" z. gInternet connection required for installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration. To complete the Cubase AI installation, a download of approximately 500 MB is required.
6 e' e2 Z$ j6 j' d( r& w6 W% ?Please download and use the latest driver from the download page.
- C8 A" L# y* E- j0 T291 x 59 x 164 mm, 1.4 kg (excluding power adapter)
1 d/ z& b5 N% R$ @UR44
  ^0 W3 H, r' _& ]1 y' R
0 A6 [0 V9 m' ^- KMac OS X4 p3 i( |4 D6 \4 ?, j  s
Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
/ m" B( w8 I+ Y: AMac OS X 10.5.8/10.6/10.7/10.8 (Firmware 1.0-1.1)/ w- @) ]' F4 L2 g2 w7 b
Windows
% P' T/ d! Z5 m/ y9 ^6 Q4 AWindows 7/8/8.14 s, h1 x" u$ z; U
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (Firmware 1.0-1.1): U) H5 E8 c1 L( G6 z
More info on firmware compatibility1 X/ R0 y6 Q; p: H. `9 T
Intel dual core CPU
- K' z2 D7 }  f: a* U: L; cIntel or AMD dual core CPU, o2 J8 I* U7 }* d" S6 I
2 GB RAM
* S2 b9 l. A# i5 K2 o4 GB of free HD space! g/ n: |3 @8 ~
Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended
  R7 y# y3 i6 M8 K, i, l! BCD-ROM drive
) x) D% o# F, l0 h5 eUSB 2.0/3.0* port
% N& z/ }! j9 s1 Y, r* Tested with the USB 3.0 host controller on the Intel chipset. Please read the knowledge base article.
; I+ y! ]; g1 Q, @% W1 M3 |Internet connection required for installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration. To complete the Cubase AI installation, a download of approximately 500 MB is required.
9 U) Q# O! B2 G: [Please download and use the latest driver from the download page.) N7 V0 y$ T8 z( Q3 t/ t
252 x 47 x 158 mm, 1.6 kg
$ U9 N( N: p* `! Z' b) @+ H
4 i  a0 K/ c0 E; w4 yUR22' K# u- X5 c! z. {; ]- C
Mac OS X
# [. F; v9 X8 n" T7 [Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
) i7 g# l3 b7 n& R% |/ Y1 O/ g/ q) dWindows/ A$ m; b: {! {1 V5 q
Windows 7/8/8.1
& m4 j+ v/ D0 s( MIntel dual core CPU' `& G7 H% A* O. M
Intel or AMD dual core CPU# z& B' |) J+ F
2 GB RAM$ u- ^* {+ w, J0 ~6 U
4 GB of free HD space( m  g7 Q  T, v7 ^/ n% V" w3 }
Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended: v( {* e0 a$ S3 G- k8 j
CD-ROM drive
1 ?& Q+ [$ }7 Y& K1 RUSB 2.0/3.0* port6 u* C$ N' M' g/ r3 v1 r
* Tested with the USB 3.0 host controller on the Intel chipset. Please read the knowledge base article.2 B1 Y. T9 q% s4 _
Internet connection required for installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration. To complete the Cubase AI installation, a download of approximately 500 MB is required.
8 F5 E$ {4 ]# DPlease download and use the latest driver from the download page.1 |+ ^2 v. P" B% _8 t) m9 _
158.6 x 45.4 x 158.3 mm, 998 g  I( b1 a$ R# _3 N1 J& _

+ C7 Q) D' x! |$ H; `UR12, Y- r  v- D9 i9 o( G6 L5 L/ V* D
Mac OS X' k5 S5 u7 b" N8 D$ [0 \
Mac OS X 10.7.5/10.8/10.9/10.10  }8 D9 i7 V* n& ^1 J2 t# b( I2 v
WindowsWindows 7 SP1/8/8.1
) j4 F, s. ]+ e. ]% eIntel dual core CPU
7 k8 {$ A) t2 d+ g4 U3 }6 c4 [- DIntel or AMD dual core CPU  o. ^4 x- L0 S3 i, w, y5 {
2 GB RAM0 }; ~+ j- ?# N( |7 \: H$ Y* s6 z+ g
4 GB of free HD space$ k, o. E6 v. q* R: t
Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended/ K) k3 E) U( M! ^. q
CD-ROM drive
8 T2 T/ N1 f* U3 v% K6 YUSB 2.0/3.0* port
/ r/ p( N9 g; j4 K* Tested with the USB 3.0 host controller on the Intel chipset. Please read the knowledge base article.( }' p* r4 Y7 H- L( P* n
CC mode requires Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and an external 5 V DA adaptor or an external battery pack to be used with the UR12
; J2 B: Y  F- F4 X& {9 FUR12 requires iOS 6 (or higher) on iPad 2 (or higher)
# B* W% H: q# r% b1 ^% wInternet connection required for installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration. To complete the Cubase AI installation, a download of approximately 500 MB is required.- ?" _$ `" K: K0 K) B
Please download and use the latest driver from the download page.  |2 q, x5 v8 C; ?
159 x 46 x 144 mm, 850 g- w4 K3 _; z! ~7 \) M2 G* W
* W. Q0 t+ ?2 |' s& O6 A* t
8 G: D4 u# T# A
4 ^. F$ c6 q$ _* V+ b$ ~* A
1 f  g2 g$ v2 L# M9 H8 t6 F& n
Download:  m  ]# F; C+ V* T  @0 N
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.5/Mac/Cubase_8.0.5_Update_mac.dmg
! y; r- |0 e4 o) [8 r9 p0 t6 z1 i; Shttp://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.5/PC/Cubase_8.0.5_Update_win.exe7 h. K/ @" p) a3 ]7 T0 U, n
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.4/Mac/Cubase_8.0.4_Update_mac.dmg! \) l8 {( m2 g5 B0 Q* Z
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.4/PC/Cubase_8.0.4_Update_win.exe: _! ]9 F, p: o1 a" J
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.3/Mac/Cubase_8.0.3_Update_mac.dmg
$ v$ H* r% |) c6 Xhttp://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.3/PC/Cubase_8.0.3_Update_win.exe
9 z8 L$ X# R. }5 |3 p0 E% W6 L% Yhttp://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.2/Mac/Cubase_8.0.2_Update_mac.dmg
% Q, A0 G8 p9 ~! ]! Mhttp://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.2/PC/Cubase_8.0.2_Update_win.exe( W) C8 C( |0 O+ m6 A! {) z5 b
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.1/Mac/Cubase_8.0.1_Update_mac.dmg, ]+ R1 ~1 v1 O
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.1/PC/Cubase_8.0.1_Update_win.exe/ j# S* q7 G$ O( Y
1 ^3 `$ ^* w3 M& p
6 j4 A+ {  d$ R4 @& v. v+ t9 [
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.5/Mac/Cubase_8.0.5_Update_mac.dmg- V6 ]. u" O( X4 n/ Z
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.5/PC/Cubase_8.0.5_Update_win.exe7 T" _+ l& a0 w, J$ h8 F4 i
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.4/Mac/Cubase_8.0.4_Update_mac.dmg+ L5 F4 ~% b! {, `  B. ~- q
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.4/PC/Cubase_8.0.4_Update_win.exe' K- U2 o0 p% d% D5 }# [
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.3/Mac/Cubase_8.0.3_Update_mac.dmg2 M  {$ p0 n, N; x! R. E1 G: A6 B
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.3/PC/Cubase_8.0.3_Update_win.exe$ [5 e1 Z7 {* V# E/ f
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.2/Mac/Cubase_8.0.2_Update_mac.dmg
2 }# }  W9 y( D- T* L& D) Ohttp://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.2/PC/Cubase_8.0.2_Update_win.exe( f: f3 D3 G/ _0 t) W
http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.1/Mac/Cubase_8.0.1_Update_mac.dmg
  l. k. `5 s4 A8 s6 [2 Z. T7 ohttp://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubase_Pro_8_and_Cubase_Artist_8/8.0.1/PC/Cubase_8.0.1_Update_win.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:57