立即注册

[软件] Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve v8.2.2 Serail Collection

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-27 12:29:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve v8.x Serail Collection
% _( Z$ S' |, Y. N& A4 w1 m9 E/ oProgram Type: Color correction+ Y2 k4 b# ]! c! o8 \" Y+ L$ G5 C/ r- V# X
Developer: Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd.Version:8.0-8.2b4' r2 M& D1 o4 g$ y& x6 a
Homepage: www.blackmagic-design.com/products/davinciresolve+ W% W9 \$ A! R. d
Release Date: 14.03.20120 _2 P. e2 r3 Q6 X
Interface Language: English, `$ h  N4 [) U7 p" _2 ]
Platform: Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit" t' I! d' s( x+ _% C0 C# _& a

0 n6 ~; H; }# }' J- nDaVinci color correctors are the standard in post production since 1984. There are thousands of colorists worldwide who understand the performance, quality and workflow of DaVinci and love it as their trusted partner in creativity. DaVinci is the name behind more feature films, television commercials, documentaries, episodic television production and music videos than any other grading system. DaVinci Resolve is the world’s most advanced color correction as a software only solution compatible with high performance GPU cards and off the shelf control panels such as the Tangent Wave. Includes 32 bit float YRGB processing for all effects, power windows, tracking, primaries and secondaries and 3D object tracker. Great first color correction solution when you are working heavily in SD and HD!
" O- }6 |. @6 J# b% q" R/ V2 b5 {. F: C* v' c
• Color Page
6 W' J0 w0 x# `6 R& b* T) x. M# qThis is the main page where all color correction is performed, and you get instant feedback on all your creative choices., ~0 m( o7 s" Y+ o4 X2 m) `( m
. z% ?2 K. [3 L' d
• Viewer Display; r; Z* s2 y, _2 f4 s
See the current clip with playback controls and cursors for positioning power windows.7 T5 [* j1 D: `0 `/ w0 a. X
/ A$ b& D8 m% b" w, T4 G
• Timecode and Transport Control
2 X* ]6 H( C  `2 XView your current timecode, shuttle and position your timeline grading position and set the display of the viewer.
& Z; O3 O( B# s& G. ]" N/ \" D" Y% f5 v) z3 [, V
• Clip Display
. K  I0 n$ G3 a" g+ ~See all the clips in your timeline, and automatically cue or jump to clips in your timeline with a simple click!
, ^% M0 r$ [7 m" }" f
" d8 h, m6 S+ Z• Primary Color Correction Display
/ |( W( g7 N" |& M: l5 PGet precise feedback and control of your primary color corrections with unique YRGB controls for lift, gamma and gain, as well as printer light offsets.! g  R6 d) n& Y* Z( f9 {, M

8 f7 {" O# w2 l• Node Graph Display
( I' t, Z4 h' f( F+ Y: oNodes visually represent the processing applied to the current clip in this easy to see display. Nodes let you add processing sequentially or in parallel.$ q. _* g! _/ C9 b

( ]: Y6 M& L# p/ |7 d; s: p• Gallery Display
( i0 U# p. V# H+ l7 X7 XStills and memories are stored here for referencing, or recalling previous grades and memory stores.
- X! q" W( f" ^0 r5 H6 G0 [6 q' Q, [* [* M" w" z/ L
• Project Timeline7 u$ M- |/ C+ I. E. D0 `
Scroll or jump to various clips by moving the cursor accross the timeline.
6 r" Q$ k( J, Y8 u
& k7 n- x* h1 m$ P• Secondary Color Correction Display' D6 v7 C# T) t9 o
Secondary control of custom curves and hue, saturation and luminance qualifiers for image isolation and correction.: [4 o" P4 p, a8 F, J4 }
7 s5 d( N+ t9 x) V7 R( z+ |3 R9 x0 s
• Dynamics Timeline
  x: p" O9 Q; i) |8 T$ l) nThe Dynamics Timeline shows dynamic transitions of each individual clip in layered form. You can adjust dynamic transitions including dissolve ramps.7 q  u- A  u  ^& q

j  S( L3 i' T; ZNodes for Unlimited Creativity!1 u/ ]. L( `1 F% [% u$ i
DaVinci uses node based image processing where each node is a separate color correction, power window or effect. Nodes are similar to layers, but much more powerful because you can change the connections between the nodes. Join nodes sequentially, or in parallel to combine grades, effects, mixers, keyers, custom curves in any order for mind blowing creative styles, that are totally unhindered by technical limitations. You can reconnect nodes in any order for all types of exciting and cutting edge creative looks.6 L) H, G7 u3 h! O1 ~$ ]

1 R$ x4 ~$ B+ [  \' yMind Blowing Creative Options( }: T, k( p3 C& h
Every node has full YRGB processing with primary and secondary controls; lift, gamma, gain, hue, saturation, luminance, calibrated printer lights, matte defocus, image defocus, 3D object tracking, YSFX, Custom Curves, soft clip, highlight, circle, rectangle and polygon Power Windows, plus the new Power Curve windows with full bezier control and independent inside and outside softness. Only DaVinci has such a mind blowing range of creative options to explore, and of course it's all real time!
, @& g& x! j- x
0 e+ j* p+ s, M# f8 UWorld's Greatest 3D Tracker!
* {: Y& ^$ |; e$ }DaVinci Resolve includes the world's most powerful 3D object tracker that's perfect for locking Power Windows to on screen objects. No more time wasting key frame generation! Just drop a Power Window into a shot, such as someone's face, turn on 3D tracking and press play. 3D object tracking automatically follows the objects movement, position and size, even if it's tracking someone's face and they turn their head sideways! 3D object tracking uses 1 to 99 tracking points for real time perfect tracking lock.$ d& W; I9 X7 K) z2 `  G6 o6 R- m  d

+ W. z+ Y/ c( |! w3 `, {7 ~Innovative Stereoscopic 3D!
' u; V5 }. v  t/ A3 A8 p) iWith the latest feature films in full stereoscopic 3D, DaVinci Resolve on Linux easily handles these new demanding workflows. With stereoscopic hardware you can grade and view two eyes at the same time, all in real time with no rendering and no proxies. Each eye can have its own or a common grade and you can change the position of each eye to change the stereoscopic effect. It's easy to group shots and grade multiple clips at the same time by selecting the clips in a group or use a quad play head to review up to four clips at one time.; Q3 ^. \( d) V
& m' M! J# \) P) N' g
Grade Raw RED Files in Realtime!
6 e3 Q# S9 N1 {- IDaVinci Resolve allows full unlimited grading of raw RED files in real time so you're not limited by time consuming rendering before grading. DaVinci Resolve reads and browses files direct from your disk array, SAN or files captured from the video input. Choose from a huge range of file formats such as native DPX, CIN, QuickTime, DNxHD and native RED R3D in 4K with full de-bayer all in real time. You can even work with TIFF, JPEG, TGA and BMP and up to 16 channels of audio!, |/ b/ }! }1 K/ d1 v4 [) V5 K
5 a; T9 M$ h' y: y/ d
Get Your Job Done Fast!$ n- b4 ]! ?  y& F& d8 y
DaVinci Resolve is designed to handle all types of source material common in busy post production facilities. Get the job done fast as you can automatically link color correction metadata to the master grade. Load an EDL for an instant conform of your timeline and you can grade multiple versions of the edit all at the same time. DaVinci Resolve lets you view the offline against the timeline to quickly see and fix any problems. EDLs are handled in A or C mode and if you don't have an EDL, then the DaVinci Automatic Scene Detector can create one for you fast!& e$ B# Z% I+ G' n2 X
# k9 f4 A9 c) ^2 _: r
Gallery Stills and Grades Library" G6 a) _+ d' @0 J1 N  ]
DaVinci Resolve features the famous Gallery where grades and stills can be loaded and recalled instantly. That's perfect for keeping your grades consistent all the way through the job and keeping all of your grading presets in one easily accessible place. You can even pull Gallery grades and stills from other sessions! Gallery grades and stills can be saved at any time with the simple click of a button, and you can even build a custom effects library of your own!
, v2 u- q+ I" X+ n% G* h& b& P5 k& z
, T4 H8 j7 O2 g3 Z9 m( YWhat`s new:! D" C% X8 w- G) L. i1 X9 f% a
- Introduction of DaVinci Resolve for Windows0 a' _) H' j) |) E; |9 h8 Y
- XML 1.1 support for DaVinci Resolve to read Final Cut Pro X color, sizing, opacity and composite mode settings; O* P5 x6 r9 R* R
- Canon C300 support+ l" s( p' }  Q6 P& S2 ]- [
- Sony F65 Raw support( h1 P% O6 v" Q) o- }
- GoPro camera MP4 file decoding
7 X. {( A. X1 K" {/ {- Support for Tangent Element panels
% J/ N" m- `4 j# K4 t/ l3 ^- General performance and stability improvements) j! j" ?0 B$ l9 s& w' f, ~

' X* l3 g$ O6 RRequirements Generic Windows Workstation1 {/ w. s, `& M  g- B# B/ z
If you don’t need guaranteed performance, and don’t need a tested and supported system, you can build a generic Resolve for Windows system. Your system must meet the following criteria:
0 n7 }" l+ I% K7 d0 f" ^& |4 j+ U2 O- Windows 7 Pro with SP1, 64-bit.
8 g5 d2 H! l$ ^2 z' O- 12 GB RAM or higher.
* F- l% `/ p% g# ^: x4 \- Two x16 lane PCIe 2.0 slots are required for GPU cards. Some GPU cards require double width slots and some may require auxiliary power connections.
# ~1 W1 c5 F  ?& W; Y2 @- x8 lane PCIe 2.0 slots are preferred for RED Rocket cards or a host bus adapter (HBA) card. However x4 lane PCIe 2.0 slots can be used.% N8 r, i5 A5 N3 l  D
- A x4 lane PCIe or faster slot is required for the DeckLink HD Extreme 3D+ card. An additional port is required if you choose to install its HDMI bracket for HDMI monitoring./ v  {6 T2 f% A" d
- Fast storage connected by SATA, SAS or Fiber Channel.& f) q7 D5 H" f" g
- NVIDIA driver 280.26.
; ?) w3 Q& s- E7 u8 {1 F- NVIDIA GPU for the GUI card. The lower cost NVIDIA Quadro 600 can be used with 2D video. The Quadro 4000 can be used with 2D and 3D video.' {) A! N: f5 x, N
- One or more NVIDIA CUDA capable cards for image processing. The following certified cards are listed in order of increasing power: Quadro 4000, Quadro 5000, Quadro 6000, Tesla C2075 and GeForce GTX 580 3072 MB.7 ^4 c0 H3 M+ l
- DeckLink HD Extreme 3D+ card or UltraStudio SDI for monitoring. If using an UltraStudio SDI, your computer needs a USB 3.0 host controller uPD720200 with the latest Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 drivers and firmware installed.
- B1 [$ G) C' x' c0 \: y5 [2 R7 L( w- A hardware control panel including: DaVinci Resolve Control Surface, Avid Artist Color, JLCooper Eclipse CX, Tangent Devices Element or Tangent Devices WAVE.
. a% J$ O) F' p5 S2 G. e8 w' f9 y+ S" ]. Z& k" E5 B/ X

- S  x7 l$ N, v8 v& k# n' V6 ]Download:) J; w, J: r& m* J
免费游客下载地址:" O  m6 s' s3 \  h
DaVinci_Resolve_8.0_Mac.zip+ I- j3 P/ b$ H8 w2 L
DaVinci_Resolve_8.1_Mac.zip
/ y& |4 |) f( b& E; A+ U) }DaVinci_Resolve_8.2.0_Windows.zip6 ~. b9 Z* h8 L
DaVinci_Resolve_8.2b4_Mac.zip, b) a" M! r; ~6 t! S/ J- _3 M
DaVinci_Resolve_Lite-Win-8.2b1-update.zip
1 C# D6 S0 P- JDaVinci_Resolve_Mac-8.0.1-update.zip0 ?( K4 [: k$ g' ~) C+ P7 _: D, r
Resolve-Mac-8.2-update.zip. q3 n4 c6 I: W% x% H* y
Resolve-Mac-8.2.1-update.zip5 ?( |: V! Q7 [  T) A; H
Resolve-Mac-8.2.2-update.zip
1 Z5 q1 j  m- K) m" ^Resolve-Win-8.2-update.zip! Y" o* A8 u* M3 h% z6 v0 p9 W7 B
Resolve-Win-8.2.1-update.zip
5 m) q6 p/ J  c2 d3 D3 OResolve-Win-8.2.2-update.zip
) s* H$ y. k* h( }ResolveLite-Mac-8.1.1-update.zip
* X/ f& N5 `: \: iResolveLite-Win-8.2b1-update.zip
6 X$ I/ \! i8 x2 m/ ^ResolveLite-Win-8.2b2-update.zip- A/ H" l7 d4 y8 c

$ n+ E& _) N+ W5 p! B3 L) ]会员高速下载地址:
- u8 \- t5 c" }6 X
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
  {" J2 E% C8 W/ c: X

( V1 z0 a$ l  u6 V' A+ n
) r% d" v: k' w3 h% ]8 H+ h8 u官方下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复