后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Vegas Pro] MAGIX Vegas Pro v14.0 Build 270

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-21 15:54:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: MAGIX Vegas Pro v14.0 Build 270
& T% m# x7 n9 j1 _: W* rProgram Type: Media-editing( G. D0 c6 N7 X. J% @) d2 W" v
Release Date: May 20, 2016   A+ t3 G9 A# ?! d! a2 M4 ]
Homepage: http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro/
- f7 v$ }3 ^+ O+ k( Q( a- aLanguage: Multilingual
* p5 T0 t9 u  w& nPlatform: WinXP, Vista, Win7 (32bit & 64bit)
0 s; l: k  [; n+ jFile Size: 445.57 MB1 Q" Q7 [" ?3 r" ?3 n: Y6 c8 {

6 H" z( u4 K4 f$ b) S: iVEGAS Pro 14 is your project companion from start to finish. Edit professional video and audio material in high resolution formats up to 4K. Discover workflow-optimized plug-ins for image stabilization, design dynamic titles and create custom DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Experience a new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 14.( S9 U. ]) H, N$ H( z4 \8 r; r
+ Q; W9 C3 M# X
Easier. Better.
& g- l- r% _" f6 ]: E. R; r. L6 ?Give your creativity space to grow. VEGAS Pro 14 guides your video editing projects with its intelligent workflows and industry-leading audio editing tools, putting professional standards within easy reach. Native support for HEVC and ProRes file formats lets you place all common formats alongside one another on the timeline – even video from RED cameras.
6 r7 e2 |6 z- N, m! U, ~  j% ]8 k' O
8 i' F2 C5 T6 _% ^Amazingly efficient.
5 D0 N  j, P! C0 Q- z) B( }7 LVEGAS Pro 14 gives you more editing power than ever before. With new velocity limits, you can create fast motion that's 40 times faster than normal speed. New hover scrub capabilities make marking in and out points and adding footage from the Trimmer much faster and more efficient. That leaves more time for your main goal: creating impressive videos.1 W% ?9 u- O* J+ k% e
! T: B! q5 w7 m" ^, s
Brilliant images
: f) ]2 U# N) w' W  f& ^Make full HD recordings stand out in top quality with intelligent plug-ins, even in 4K projects. Incorporate your HD archival footage in 4K projects with Smart Upscaling and Smart Zoom tools. Deliver your project in a variety of common 4K file formats.
5 A& W& X5 H; |9 G
4 q' {9 D9 B2 pA solid foundation – Image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V4: v4 [) }6 u" g8 D
Make shaky footage a thing of the past. Rescue material you thought was unusable and optimize it with proDAD Mercalli V4. Stabilize fisheye images or videos from your digital camera, action cam or 3D drone cam. The dynamic zoom-in function lets you create smooth, stabilized videos without impairing wide-angle shots.
" C! s8 t2 ]/ I7 B$ s- F7 ?% r$ K$ o0 \1 Y) t
Make a statement – NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express# e# ~3 P9 G7 V' I1 W( j. U
Create titles, captions and closing credits in broadcast quality with the NewBlueFX Titler tool in VEGAS Pro 14. Give your productions extra polish with sophisticated animated titles to brand your projects with your unique style.$ i8 o# Z' @1 N1 x- ^. c  r1 r( l
7 ^) m  G+ A' o0 s6 `5 S
Stylish – NewBlueFX looks6 O7 u- D* Z( i8 u! h/ j" t! Y
Enhance the appearance of your footage with stunning video looks from NewBlueFX. Select from Film Color, Color Fixer Pro, Gradient Tint, Spotlight and Glow Pro.2 D+ x1 ~! B: `1 V. O1 p
7 \$ V  ~+ {* Y( U1 y0 ]* H0 b
Professional authoring
1 b) M3 H+ y) o  ]8 \* P: K( g0 [VEGAS Pro 14 supports you right from the import and through to the finished disc. The included VEGAS DVD Architect gives you full control – from label design and menu controls to encoder settings.
0 \7 ~% @4 Z) q
% G' Z) ]; B' K/ I( GImport Photoshop files with multiple layers to create custom keyframe-compatible graphic animations and overlays. Comprehensive menu design and detailed encoder settings in VEGAS DVD Architect make it an indispensable tool for creating DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
  Q, o' i% Y* Q0 U+ W4 n& h$ A: C) C9 B
HIGHLIGHTS
5 M" e: D& C, \" A+ ]Intuitive drag & drop workflow
$ }# s) T6 N0 ]/ k% X$ F- ISmart tools for upscaling footage to 4K and Ultra High Definition, n! u  n9 Y. d3 t# x" Z! Y
Perfect image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V4
& t( b6 ~2 ^( VTitler Pro Express from NewBlueFX
0 u$ F. R8 e# e# ^3 }. k* BNewBlueFX Looks  n- R2 @( u" c, L! r' e& U
HEVC file support and native ProRes format support' [/ \7 v/ s' L
DVD and Blu-ray Disc Authoring with VEGAS DVD Architect
4 x1 c5 j8 E! u/ R5 c0 M8 SHigh DPI Support7 a6 {& Z& k  n; z
High Frame Rate (HFR) support$ J" i* ~) L+ H1 w! m
; `4 H7 Y# y3 @8 M# H. G, t5 `$ k
VEGAS Pro 14 includes a wide array of impressive new features in addition to improvements to stability and system performance. With this combination of performance and innovation, we're laying the foundation for an exciting future in the area of video editing.2 s( Q5 w5 L9 ~/ Z) K5 g

# p6 j; n/ Z6 |What’s new in Vegas Pro 14?
9 @$ C/ C9 o, B8 ~+ aHover scrub technology
5 Y# u6 h% }/ I, |Quickly scrub through footage in the Trimmer window and add In and Out points on the fly. This enables you to quickly identify just the important portion of your video clip and then add it to your timeline.# P$ h1 X: a- ~5 p5 O1 N: z
VEGAS Pro 14 - Upscale HD footage for use in 4K and UHD projects9 I" h6 g) j# G& D' e0 @

, d# W' X* R3 VUpscale HD footage for use in 4K and UHD projects
5 J  E9 z5 M2 L. E) ~Achieve breathtaking quality in every project. Smart Upscaling technology gives you the power to use your archived HD footage in your 4K productions.! R$ R1 [2 k2 e  x
VEGAS Pro 14 - RED camera support
; b. [1 u* [$ r. P' K0 |! C1 s; p5 f- v" V- ~* s1 D2 Q
RED camera support
9 N7 ]5 G1 I( [8 ]Quickly and easily import and edit recordings made with the latest RED digital cameras into VEGAS Pro 14.
; [# }/ `8 ]/ U- @- U5 |! K. z" B6 R
Up to 40x video velocity
# h! x6 ^2 X# C5 `  K6 jCreate extreme fast motion effects with the new higher velocity limit. Combine with the event playback rate for a maximum clip velocity of 40 times normal speed.
; j9 D8 t8 @0 r3 v' x% r5 z4 Z9 ]1 ^, c' S) i
Smart zoom0 C# v# w, H. Z% O/ ?  d: j
Define the focal point of your video regardless of what was originally framed in camera. Use keyframing techniques to create exact zooms in post production that your videographer didn't shoot in the field. And maintain exception video quality while you do it.3 Q: S/ @4 Z- T/ K* p  p
6 Z- j# t0 k( l, F
Smart Adaptive Deinterlacing) M$ S" x" w  d- H& w
Transform even the fastest paced deinterlaced material to modern progressive footage with stunning quality and clarity.: l. ?8 {9 w7 s4 J# p
% i2 Q  {( {8 E
Script for grouping video and audio events
# m- b4 C6 S2 A( `" L, V5 ~Create custom scripts for combining video and audio material. Automatically group objects you have selected.
3 y1 ?2 @5 l9 V* d5 QVEGAS Pro 14 - You decide which resampling mode to use
. n( l) j# t5 {% R7 W7 \! M: ]( P6 D9 Z  Q( x8 @# F0 w
You decide which resampling mode to use
5 v* f2 j! V& D/ _" SSet resampling mode on a project-wide basis and start all your projects with that setting if you choose to. Never spend needless time adjusting resampling mode on individual timeline events again.& g3 s$ T5 y( ?2 d# B
% g7 S8 Y6 {$ m! d
NEWBLUEFX LOOKS
' \3 {* J" P& f" v& d0 u, ]Give your video material a distinctive look with video effects from NewBlueFX. These presets and effects offer stylish settings options to make your project stand apart from the rest.
$ s+ y, p) n4 _4 C4 F2 q1 ?7 F+ Y1 z: b- B
Efficient title design with NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express6 l3 G, N$ @* Y& I- @+ b
Easily create spectacular titles, dynamic captions and impressive closing credits with NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express. Simply choose one of the templates and modify it to create your own unique design.! A  |7 N; e  l
/ B0 p+ H; r7 M" i2 _( S2 [
Image stabilization with market leader proDAD Mercalli V4( r2 d; W# D7 m( \2 r
Shaky footage, zooms or pans are a thing of the past with the latest version of proDAD Mercalli image stabilization software. Access a crisper quality than ever before with Mercalli V4 for images with Wobble and Jello distortion that have been created using CMOS sensors.' N$ v$ u/ {- {. Y2 F. t) N
7 L. |& q+ H! k# w
Stabilize fisheye images or videos from your digital camera, action cam or 3D drone cam. The dynamic zoom-in function lets you create smooth, stabilized videos without impairing wide-angle shots.+ X6 z8 ^2 a0 }( X' N( S4 z

4 N3 F. k4 N, u* `2 J0 R5 CProfessional motion tracking with Boris FX BCC Match Move Unit
! V6 N$ U+ |6 C8 z# uThis standout plug-in from Boris FX offers fully developed motion tracking for your most dynamic scenes. Seamlessly combine two clips and attach one to the motion of the other. Distort faces and objects or add new elements.
* m* w5 ~! O# a" F8 }: r& y4 c+ g- EVEGAS Pro 14 - Professional motion tracking with Boris FX BCC Match Move Unit
1 Q0 o' s) H: t. a. q4 {5 X* H8 f& |; A0 y9 j
Sensational 3D object creation and manipulation with Boris FX BCC 3D Objects Unit- n6 k* Y; n' E1 u. o
Use the three-dimensional space to create text dissolves for captions or graphics – for instance for logos.. C3 |$ ]! e) v2 X2 W, S0 W

1 O% |5 x- g/ C5 HDistort, expand and split objects using zany effects. Included filters and countless presets help you quickly find the right effects to give your videos that special look.
% L5 }) M1 P% m- E, h7 qVEGAS Pro 14 - Sensational 3D object creation and manipulation with Boris FX BCC 3D objects unit3 U! Q" X. o: R8 _0 m3 w8 P

9 f5 A4 f0 S# I+ J+ Q* KAdvanced text creation and titles with NewBlueFX Titler Pro 3; m1 I0 e9 S/ q5 K0 K4 o6 t
NewBlueFX Titler Pro 3 is an award-winning titling tool for creating powerful 2D and 3D titles in a fraction of time.% k# v) V- q3 Y# \

* l5 E- _9 e' E& E& t5 }, XStart with one of the integrated templates or create your own dissolves from scratch with the fully equipped title designer.% O6 W* |  [$ [
/ b* @) v8 {5 ]1 R6 A( c
Advanced chroma keying with Boris FX BCC Key and Blend Unit
" ?5 D1 ^" f) m6 j8 r. vCreate new reality when you seamlessly replace blue, green and red screen backgrounds and key in the footage you want. Customize colors, lighting, shadows and color intensity. Use preset filters to simplify your workflow.5 ^& c8 |! {# S
, I4 a2 o* n# u+ G2 W' ?
Feature:1 f7 o8 n; y: W, X8 c! b! c
VIDEO EDITING
* [+ i2 I0 K& S5 r* CVEGAS Pro combines a huge range of features for creative editing in a single flexible and intuitive video editing program.* g1 Z5 w2 m) a) ~

( B! ^, p4 P9 D: xExpanded edit mode
# ]- [) A$ K) c: m' sThe advanced editing mode makes trimming easier than before. Neighboring frames are visible in the timeline and can be trimmed using mouse or keyboard. Using a loop section, you can also edit adjacent frames during playback.. F6 x  e# v  M: k

# n& L! U. J. H, d3 _5 L. CSync Link# M2 M7 l5 h7 J
Establish a hierarchical relationship between timeline events during editing. Move Child events independently of their Parent event, or move the Parent event and all of its Child events simultaneously to keep the family in perfect sync.: j7 v& `" R+ p
! a: Z! Z: X7 f- A; k+ ]# S* b
Multicamera editing( O/ @$ Y: t& I% |' X: E
Edit multicamera productions intuitively and efficiently with VEGAS Pro. Switch between as many as 32 video sources with a keyboard command or a click of your mouse. A multicam track can be easily transformed into an individual event for detailed editing.. R6 M9 W- N, x, ~

9 P0 r& i) H* M4 B4 C$ u; O; PVIDEO EFFECTS AND COMPOSITING% n% F6 ~( Y6 U6 V, D  J: Q
Masking tools4 \) R7 m6 m) r: n5 x8 n
Use Bézier drawing tools to quickly and easily create rectangular and oval-shaped masks which isolate or mask out portions of your media and create interesting video composites. You can also work with powerful mask customization tools to create complex and precise masks of any shape imaginable.9 G' B2 K  U) Z; W( q

: l4 A4 {+ J, {% t9 u3 g4 pLAB adjust and L*a*b* color space histogram
; b3 R1 G, [, ~9 N1 l9 _5 {# L$ C# W7 UTake advantage of color manipulation in the powerful L*a*b* color space to provide dramatic and precise control over the color characteristics of your content. The L*a*b* Histogram view displays channel distributions of images and can also be used very effectively with the Color Match tool.! i. h5 S% I$ g( p
; @9 W' F) e5 ?8 N2 C0 N
FX masking
- s$ P9 ~( m( h: m" Q3 [7 zPixelate logos, license plates or faces in video clips by masking an effect, rather than the image itself.
6 y/ r) q2 Q/ K8 i
3 p. Z* `; A5 bColor match
% g, l9 s+ |# o. ~# ]( A" gMatch colors between clips in the highly versatile and powerful L*a*b* color space. Simply select a preset or select an image for custom optimization using control elements.; n0 W8 z) Y$ R, @* I

6 V2 |  \) z6 h2 i9 Y: t* [6 W. A/ gCompositing modes
$ A) i& O0 A2 v- @. QThe software uses a multi-layer, top-down paradigm for compositing and masking, which enables you to assign tracks as Parent or Child tracks. Apply Compositor Effects to create stylized lighting and textured looks. An impressive array of compositing modes provides comprehensive options for visual design. The 3D Compositing mode enables tracks to be moved and rotated anywhere in 3D space, and the results can be used in a stereoscopic 3D project.
- W8 o/ j9 D3 \9 I3 {5 d, p/ G
8 ^* k2 V9 j& kCREATE PROJECTS IN 3D AS EASILY AS IN 2D9 E- z/ K; [6 D3 ]  g
Stereoscopic 3D adjustments
3 W7 m9 [" ~8 t4 x9 J% {Use the powerful Stereoscopic 3D Adjust filter to correct camera misalignments and adjust the screen depth of the target object to place it exactly where you want it in the 3D field. Utilize the stereoscopic editing tools to easily correct stereoscopic 3D screen edge violations. You can also shift the horizontal offset in some 2D effects and transitions in order to adjust the perceived depth of the effect.
5 x! e% ]! u5 ]0 U3 m$ b
! @2 z; z" P0 p5 p! y+ D# wPowerful monitoring solutions
* t& a( r! q/ @- o$ T9 U- S7 HOptimized editing options for 3D videos include the possibility to monitor and make adjustments in 3D. VEGAS Pro provides an extensive selection of viewing options. These include channel specific, top/bottom, side-by-side, blended, or anaglyphic display. Use an SDI or HDMI connection to deliver a high-end preview experience on a 3D display.# u, K! `: [# y9 [/ [
5 _) E' c' T) C% @
True stereoscopic 3D camera for 3D track motion compositing$ _3 l; F3 F" Q! }
Create 3D motion effects with precise control over Z depth, plane intersection, compositing, and more. The Parent Motion feature allows you to move and rotate multiple tracks in 3D space as a unit. Adjust movement in real time with instant previewing.
$ O: r, d9 J. |2 C( U9 e: J1 F6 z/ q; ]+ J7 |
Integrated 3D adjustments
+ X3 Z: U$ Q3 i9 oUtilize the integrated tools for basic 3D adjustments to enhance your project and ensure professional 3D results. Typical corrections include horizontal and vertical offsets, zoom discrepancies, keystone, and rotation.3 [, `2 K' U% M; I8 a. d
* M/ M- T# Q* F( S9 K
Add depth to 2D elements* b- ~: x- t& A5 V
Give 2D elements such as background, title and graphic elements depth in the 3D output using horizontal offset adjustment tools. Use the traditional VEGAS Pro track compositing methods to intermix 2D elements with 3D content.- c6 y: Z  {) s7 ^
2 v! v3 B3 g, {  L: r) s  O* `
Auto correct footage
/ T% j8 p' d! ]! x) {' f2 \0 ?, aCorrect deviations in the camera settings for your 3D video material in VEGAS Pro.
3 f+ \, y" n- j% f- a7 G  F- ]
9 v2 Q. I3 z& C+ A& K2 }( B
6 J7 D( P3 F' ?% JMEDIA MANAGEMENT AND PERFORMANCE3 q3 i0 m/ N. w' A/ z

# D  G1 a5 X$ _, m) s& HFlexible project interchange9 y, u. [* V" g: {* Y" x
3 |+ {/ `8 v- W+ j) J) o" [
VEGAS Pro supports import and export of external project files. Transfer between and convert system-compatible and external file formats. Finalize projects in VEGAS Pro that were started in Avid, Final Cut, DaVinci or Adobe Premiere and After Effects.0 E7 i/ d( A, t: n! i$ S* |
Intelligent arrangement: a: w( {1 S; ~: a% J
0 X9 N& D7 W: I! |+ S
For a better overview, categorize media within your project using tags. VEGAS Pro automatically organizes each tagged clip into appropriately named Media Bins. Quick Search enables you to filter media instantly and modify tags at any time. The folders are intelligent and will update automatically.
& c/ P5 A* h$ ?/ x5 w* S! W+ |4K support8 N6 z( T9 J3 w9 s
# @% Q% W* s' @! `% z* L( p
VEGAS Pro 14 supports media in up to 4K resolution. Working in high resolution offers more details and flexibility and is ideal for compositing and working with video effects. VEGAS Pro natively supports XAVC and XAVC S files as well as RED ONE® and RED EPIC® files.
! b) E0 y* t+ U8 ^- N; Z+ f: I) r  oGPU acceleration4 e2 ]; Y2 G, l7 w
) _. v: {( g2 T% K# o8 g9 ?+ `
Enjoy smoother video playback thanks to improved GPU performance support and save valuable rendering time with video effects, dissolves, compositing, editing, object tracking and encoding.
8 e+ {, \8 j6 A3 YOptimized workflow* h( M6 H  c6 @' _) S, q

0 ~, H' A/ Y7 ^0 bFrequently used tools are organized in a convenient pop-up menu directly below the timeline to provide fast access for a more efficient editing workflow.' {2 s6 Y6 t; \  ~, Z$ Z
Easy capturing& f6 g7 h+ b- T! c
9 H( H) L6 t$ U  j- {% E
Add media from almost all devices to VEGAS Pro by simply dragging it from the Device Explorer to the Project Media window, the timeline, or the Trimmer window.
  X: i3 E0 Q( _7 S' `6 o5 d' d+ m8 Y" z
; z1 D: |* T3 R2 v5 u/ O9 e& l9 MMULTI-FORMAT NATIVE EDITING, D, m1 P& W- K; a9 T

3 b! G, H- ~- k$ S% R  @HEVC/ProRes/XAVC Support
. V( u5 s7 S. |$ K6 Y9 VNatively edit formats such as HEVC, ProRes, XAVC and XAVC S in HD, 2K and 4K without additional add-ons or plug-ins.
+ {9 j/ [" n3 O. E5 V, [( n5 t$ R# g9 Y1 p" h& m5 \
Capture to MXF from SD/HD-SDI devices
: z9 J0 i' ^1 ?7 RRecord old formats effortlessly in VEGAS Pro and convert these to XDCAM standard for editing or archiving.
& e1 R4 d; M& Q0 z
* J0 g/ r  `& ]$ i* nSupport for RAW photo files
2 \2 {, y1 ^& }' O8 YUse RAW photo files in your VEGAS Pro projects and natively edit files in the timeline.  Z( b1 R( W' Y

, X6 ~2 ^  z4 [6 x* x; [Streaming support for AVC/MP4 encoder# N( f4 E0 F) l( A
Render AVC/MP4 files with streaming compatibility." U" G/ n9 |2 e% J) P! i% |% W* l
1 C. L  R+ e) A. w0 E) v
Smart Proxy workflow2 l+ g' ~) q; z6 V
Create Smart Proxy clips in VEGAS Pro and enjoy faster playback of high-resolution video footage. Depending on playback settings, media will automatically and dynamically switch to proxy. The original date is maintained for the final post-rendering version. You can also set a preference to automatically create proxy files when you add Ultra HD media to your project.
2 I" T3 G, @' R" n& j' v' Q+ o' D! b) B. q& ]) K9 x9 M2 k& x2 \
Proxy-first workflow
9 H7 z5 T: F3 t; z  ^Use the Wireless Adapter to send proxies to the cloud. Proxies can be downloaded and edited while the high-resolution files are in transit.
- @3 \& r& V. i! Z
0 N9 _$ J7 z7 d$ |0 B1 QProject archiving, J2 Z& k( G9 U+ x7 |. ?
Organize your completed project along with its associated media with the flexible Archive feature. You can also archive all media associated with a project or only the media used on the timeline, including nested projects.
6 b# o/ P0 U; S2 H
; k* V1 p" }$ M$ [# R, [. qComprehensive S-Log workflow' h7 i, v+ D5 A
VEGAS Pro 14 supports S-Log technology. As a result, there are no restrictions in creativity when it comes to editing dynamic color ranges.! d2 q( N, ]! r7 W$ Q+ |
+ M* E) ^5 C$ `! j; S
AUDIO EDITING
+ _( X" X! G5 G3 w5 W; kComplete multitrack audio environment
# u3 k" j4 e+ a1 X- j  w7 hVEGAS Pro includes powerful audio recording and editing tools for the most demanding productions. Record audio in a multitrack environment with input buses, professional metering, punch-in recording, unlimited tracks, and more. Enjoy real-time envelope automation recording, join audio recordings with a variety of automatic crossfade types, and create mixes with assignable effects. No other NLE provides a digital audio workstation feature set that comes close to the tools in VEGAS Pro.
: l9 @% k& z* b8 L: s* e* q/ _; C/ c' i: Z# v4 Y6 m' I8 P
Surround sound encoding and decoding' x0 a2 u3 U6 h! l( C
Create 5.1 surround mixes directly within VEGAS Pro 14. Use the panner to automate tracks and buses and produce breathtaking soundtracks for DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Apply surround effects to track level or directly to the sum. This way you can exercise full control over your mix. To finish, export your project for encoding into Surround format. In addition, VEGAS DVD Architect software imports AC-3 files for multichannel 5.1 DVD and Blu-ray Disc creation.
% T  `* ~" e* p% N$ f. D9 s3 P: ^8 Y6 S$ l8 v$ `9 O- L
Extensive audio effects
0 c: z  ?/ I; S( QVEGAS Pro software supports standard VST interfaces. Apply effects to individual objects, events on a track and buses. Choose from more than 30 included signal and effects processing tools and automate effects with envelope control in real time. Wave Hammer Compression, EQ, and noise gate as well as reverb, chorus, and delay are all included. Surround effects for the master bus include EQ, dither, and Wave Hammer Surround compression tools.
( X' l+ @1 c; t. c: g1 S$ Y2 sHigh-resolution audio support) s4 m5 Q4 H( C+ H6 r1 i4 M

* R  F, J7 W* b% p: Y1 M4 d) sVEGAS Pro 14 software supports 24-bit/192 kHz for the ultimate in sonic fidelity. In addition, the ability to edit at the sample level enables you to execute ultra-precise adjustments to audio, remove random pops and clicks or re-establish sync.* r, N' s; h- x9 S* M: q4 X

9 o9 w7 g. y, \: |1 FBroadcast Wave format support0 c9 d7 B2 k& P5 v9 t
VEGAS Pro 14 supports BWF for easy exchange between audio editors and broadcasting platforms.( E% s% G* y& S

f* g( t/ e' y) rAudio event FX
/ ]7 I' C5 m" p7 ?0 F( CVEGAS Pro allows editors to incorporate audio effects at the event level, track level, bus level, and master output stage, for maximum flexibility when working with multitrack projects.% w  I6 @! ?1 L4 {0 m% p

* @- b: q1 w1 Z% r4 a, X! lInput buses
7 D- Z8 V( k7 PRecord, monitor, and mix audio from external devices via input buses. Use the real-time rendering option to mix audio from external audio devices into your final render.; p. k$ V5 P4 k  @) [( E; K) t. T

; h" N8 E3 h6 X# P" }9 c, TLoudness meters
5 z3 T7 ^0 p! g/ ~- o& MOptimize your mixes to maximize audio dynamic range. Create compliant renders for any signal path. This helps you achieve the perfect auditory experience for viewers." |0 x1 j9 x) e) y4 k: y9 [

, \5 Z  ]& E: ^& b  {Multithreaded audio engine- y& N5 Z2 y+ c* u0 R1 h
VEGAS Pro 14 software takes advantage of multicore and hyper-threading computer systems to maximize available hardware resources. By leveraging the full capabilities of the hardware and reducing direct CPU load, you will notice:+ j$ X, V+ l0 R  [8 R, u
more tracks and audio/video effects available for real-time preview. ?! q% W# U3 X) G( Y
improved performance at lower latencies shorter audio render times: X* I* ~7 p- L' e
8 W6 ]; t/ D6 D6 y9 ^. N1 `
Envelope automation recording* m: {* {% }$ X, O$ l6 j0 Q
Record track envelope and keyframe parameters in real time with a mouse or external control surface hardware. Choose between touch and latch record modes and utilize automatic post-record keyframe thinning. Automation parameter control is available for both stereo and Surround tracks and buses, as well as for video tracks.4 Q: l; @8 _5 q* _) K: U4 s: i

/ }" \( j9 o  r: v+ M  ?PLUG-INS% d) H2 p/ W1 H3 \
OpenFX architecture
( M4 H- W' l9 bVEGAS Pro supports the OpenFX standard. Work with high performance plug-ins for filters and effects directly within the program.
% N$ t+ S0 E- C9 _
/ i/ N8 t. Q/ bRobust video plug-in architecture( x$ Z2 x% o! J) H5 n& e
The Open Effects Association platform is a contemporary technology that provides video effect plug-ins from third-party developers. The resulting steady stream of innovative plug-ins gives VEGAS Pro users a wide range of special effects and fresh techniques for creating cutting-edge productions.- ~' o! H* E+ z) s, U) ^

% @( _4 Y/ Q: PINCLUDED IN VEGAS PRO AND HIGHER+ M  F4 r( I3 S. k9 k" o+ s
Image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V4. O6 W  Z( H" m+ n4 _
CMOS errors like jello, wobble, skew and various distortions are a thing of the past. proDAD Mercalli V4 calms recordings and removes vibration losslessly – no unwanted movement, no image shrinking. It's stability that ensures top image quality.( H- {  s% a2 g! s

+ r/ [4 ?+ x% U5 |0 o1 q. _4 O8 f& |Title design with NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express" y1 b# p! \" Z4 g+ \$ K
Quickly create high-resolution 2D and 3D text and titles in no time at all with NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express. Select from one of the templates or design your own titles and dissolves from scratch.! D9 F7 b4 h0 f- N: U* `
4 b$ ?+ j# p5 E1 _9 R% b% H  C
NewBlueFX Looks
0 C3 \9 \! u2 z' q) Y/ X$ R6 dChange the aesthetics of your images. Using presets for filters and sophisticated video effects, you can give your videos a unique feel.
! Y+ n2 g/ n2 C) L4 g7 l2 s+ E( R1 j! g
DVD AND BLU-RAY DISC AUTHORING
5 H! N; j7 ^" @Finalize your projects. Produce professional multimedia discs with VEGAS DVD Architect disc authoring.
0 d- j0 i- a7 s5 f% w1 @. ?' o3 J8 J! [7 _* v. y0 K
Professional DVD layout and design2 s4 H! f, q- |' K
For backgrounds, animated menus, buttons and effects. Create a project from imported files or use one of the included high quality templates.8 E  i# ]6 j( ~
% Q) C0 d0 A7 K4 d# t+ b4 j" A
Easy DVD preview
. r9 G* `- h3 Y# F" XThe Preview window enables you to preview your project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control.+ @- |2 ^( N% N4 f: T8 }& t

, w2 S; L2 ~3 N  @36 HD menu templates
1 O; z( U4 i1 ~$ z: C7 M8 X1 ITo start projects quickly, use one of the available high-definition menu templates.
. m# f/ K$ C$ u7 k1 v$ y! S
; @4 b  l9 n+ l% W$ |- `( gButtons on video1 ~9 R. a# g* h
Easily position hotspot buttons, duration and links to help your viewer navigate your project.5 C# [/ {6 c( t+ d& q4 h5 K3 E; g
$ u2 m& C3 u) z  w
DVD scripting; H3 G9 k& Q, r6 d
Support for scripts in DVD layout.
- r! T. r5 v1 y% HComprehensive audio and video support
5 ]: _, ?& l% l+ s% a8 k! F+ E
* y, q+ J/ d* w1 }VEGAS DVD Architect software supports all standard video and audio formats. Create DVD and Blu-ray Discs.
! Y+ L: S; t2 G- r, v) _
# p0 w( C1 \9 W  e; I& M8 WKeyframes and transformation
4 v* k4 y3 w: F  G: M* G3 oAdd keyframes to the timeline to animate buttons and graphics.
$ J& y+ [% x! e& [2 e
. d$ ~1 G/ H* {8 aCreate chapter markers and subtitles in VEGAS DVD Architect
3 {: t2 J) K6 I6 H) R- gImport chapter points as VEGAS Pro Edit markers for quick scene creation. Import text files and display them as frame-accurate subtitles.
7 B- B) o" A9 N3 T/ k+ z
5 O4 J* b) W/ e( u8 ~0 @) ]- @* oINCLUDED IN VEGAS PRO SUITE( l% t/ k0 V# G, _  k. g
Boris FX BCC Match Move Unit
; O  A/ ?' z& K% L, h( c" mSeamlessly combine movement in one clip with another with the motion tracking plug-in from Boris FX and avoid blur in complex camera movements as a result. This tool for editing dynamic scenes lets you produce stable camera movements, distort objects or single out elements in your film.
: y. D% a6 C  q" ~
" D0 w. M7 P; M" {4 o- \& |6 e: {! |Boris FX BCC Key and Blend Unit
9 N3 ]  i! H& s9 hUsing this plug-in, you can seamlessly replace blue, green and red screen recordings to create composites from areas of your images. For the ultimate in creative design, custom edit colors, lighting, shadows and color intensity. A selection of preset filters simplifies your workflow and delivers spectacular results.
8 B  U' \9 c2 t1 q6 F
& j! G  X/ Q5 [3 M" ~Boris FX BCC 3D Objects Unit
. B% s1 a9 M: M# hCreate impressive 3D texts and objects such as captions, banners or logos that you can animate visually in 3D space. Draw viewers into a three-dimensional world where text elements and objects are distorted, expanded or split using zany effects. Create videos with crisp display and sharply-defined outlines using a range of templates and filters.! L" G) n0 Y# G0 I! S: A( G
+ e* G* k( ^/ {; Z# J
NewBlueFX Titler Pro 3  J. P$ Y; S3 b% r
With a now even larger collection of audio and video effects, this plug-in sets a new benchmark in text and title design. Hundreds of aesthetically appealing preset styles let you expand your design palette wider and refine titles with brilliant animations, impressive transitions and breathtaking effects. With NewBlue Titler Pro 3, you can create and then customize fantastic 2D & 3D texts and graphics.; w2 E) o  A- D: V9 |
) n; B' K+ \5 Y
New features in version 14.04 p) K) Z  l8 n9 |
Added Smart Zoom, Smart Scale, and Smart adaptive deinterlacing to allow you to upscale clips for Ultra HD delivery (requires a supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU).: s+ R; C8 F. D5 A" M
Added a Vignette video effect.
7 {  C5 t1 h  {3 E* j& dAdded support for working with high-frame-rate (HFR) clips.
" M/ X# B& ~9 n1 o0 w9 W$ f+ |5 gAdded hover scrub to the Trimmer for fast scrubbing.& Y9 o' v0 `, Q+ y1 X4 T  x( l
Updated support for current BlackMagic Design hardware:
( L" W% j+ F6 H; d! }, }, L7 V4 Z4 LDeckLink 4K Extreme 12G, 4K Pro, 4K Extreme, Studio 4K, SDI 4K, HD Extreme, Extreme 3D, Mini Monitor, and Mini Recorder.
: ]/ O" C+ S+ ?' tIntensity Shuttle, Pro 4K, and Pro.
+ S8 {' g/ w5 P+ F0 x/ X; eUltraStudio 4K Extreme, 4K, Pro, SDI, Express, Mini Monitor, and Mini Recorder.
1 x  U, T  r/ S1 G$ m+ r" B4 ^Improved support for clips from RED ONE, EPIC, SCARLET, and WEAPON cameras.; W9 B0 C, X$ F0 U1 U, b+ ^+ P
Added Post lift, Post gamma, Post gain, and Dragon enhanced blacks controls to the R3D Decode Properties dialog.
. P6 x; E5 R" o  [2 z& SFixed an issue that caused certain clips to fail to load on upgraded RED WEAPON cameras with older firmware.& c8 V" j2 z. F$ a
Fixed a crash that could occur when loading certain old RED ONE clips.
$ K( n3 J; i9 k) a) q1 ?Fixed a color cast that could occur in clips shot with RED Motion Mount on the latest camera firmware.6 `# Z0 G8 F7 b' {8 T
Updated support for current AJA hardware.
. Y# Y, @1 W9 p! U$ R, P7 U3 Z. \Added a Resample mode drop-down list to the Video tab in the Project Properties dialog. You can use this control to set the default resample mode for your project video. To override the project resample mode, you can use the Force resample and Disable resample event switches.
) B1 R0 k5 i6 d  BImproved playback and editing performance when using a Dynamic RAM Preview cache size greater than 200 MB.+ d; s5 y" b" w% [9 g! {4 X
Improved gamma calculations for still-image sequence renders for 32-bit floating point projects. Now levels for 32-bit floating point (video levels) and 32-bit floating point (full range) with nonlinear gamma are more consistent with 8-bit levels.. h* X7 ]) w, p& q0 W
Added a Group Video and Audio Events script (Tools > Scripting) to allow you to easily group audio and video events from an imported EDL.+ [, ?4 ?% W6 o* W
Increased the top-end of the range of event Velocity envelopes to 1,000% to increase the maximum possible overall velocity of video on the timeline to 40 times normal speed (in conjunction with the Playback rate event property).4 |# Y3 O9 j9 p1 M% l* E" U& J
New artwork and icons for buttons and other interface elements give the application an updated, more modern look and feel.
2 Q* S" J- `1 }6 c& T' x; ^Support for reading and writing HEVC/H265 files.. R3 B$ x: e  _
Native support for reading ProRes 422 files without the need for QuickTime.1 P8 f( Q1 J9 c4 _! m
! r4 ?9 [; d5 R% \# G
Supported imports:! p" A) O. E. W# E9 k
Video standards: 4K XAVC S, 4K XAVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM Optical
- U9 s' X& e- @1 a5 }! O6 {! {Video formats: MOV, DV, HDV, AVCHD, NXCAM, WMV* N& x2 x- X; j3 o* b
Video codecs: H.264 AVC, AAC, MP4, MPEG1 / 2/4. k8 s6 L- N, K
Audio: FLAC, MP3, OGG, Surround-Sound / 5.1, WAV, WMA! V: W5 W2 f; P7 L
Image: OpenEXR and DPX image sequences, BMP, PNG, JPEG, WDP image sequences, TIFF
! R( s. e- O1 U' n
, O. [& q( u0 M4 sSupported exports:& m- G% T6 ]* T  R
Video standards: DVD, Bluray
, c4 M' O( Y4 Y; @Disc, AVCHDDisc
6 m2 b9 q) a+ [4 \4 Y6 i! {Video formats: (DV-) AVI, MJPEG, MXV, MOV, WMV
/ Q6 [4 e+ }" ]Video codecs: HEVC/H.264, MPEG-1/2/4
6 k8 j" c6 E7 r0 G$ \2 r  z! _Audio: WAV, MP3
( ?7 O' R1 |7 _( _+ V( V; PImage: OpenEXR and DPX image sequences, BMP, PNG, JPEG, WDP image sequences, TIFF! f; O5 g0 m$ X% z
6 G% ?# V8 d+ l! ~
VEGAS Pro 14 Update 7 (build 270)
- {8 ~$ p( t( ]6 D2 o3 T' l$ mAudio from ProRes 422 HQ files now plays properly, r7 w+ v5 A) \. s) T
Multi-channel audio files now show up correctly with new ProRes plugin6 \4 R6 P) a* D$ F& g" u: q" y
Both channels of a stereo ProRes are now properly recognized# C& ^- C1 Y" ~- t2 ^1 y, b# `. e
The first frame is no longer repeated in renders to ProRes and HEVC formats6 N6 h! n7 Q! P  A6 a- \) ?& s$ _
Audio from 4k files shot with the Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder is now supported5 d/ R7 d# q& g. G/ G
Audio from ProRes 422 files shot with Black Magic cameras now properly supported% L; T5 R& ]# I5 E
H.265 MP4 footage from DJI Phantom 4 Professional Camera Drone now supported
/ I+ P7 @8 P3 }* \- {+ FThe keyframe event "Set To" context menu operation of an OFX video effect now adjusts the keyframe value as expected9 k" w  Q8 [/ V
Markers and regions are now properly saved inside the Trimmer window for ProRes and HEVC files/ H" ^& a" S* g* X7 e& f: R0 }5 {
Certain HEVC files that failed to load in previous builds are now supported7 @& y! C" D6 G' d7 B

U$ x9 j( M& k3 cVEGAS Pro 14 Update 6 (build 252)
+ Z* P/ s- @# r, Q  a, U  KCustom HEVC, MainConcept AVC/AAC, and ProRes render templates now work properly again0 ?/ n! W( j) L6 P% d2 e$ [+ G
The Film Effects plug-in was found to expose unwanted transparency in 8-bit Pixel format mode. The plug-in now works properly and no longer introduces inadvertent transparency
+ T- d$ D& [3 k: Y- |# X% ^
# D$ Z0 \3 B, o7 |5 E/ H4 Q- z/ M) J: \VEGAS Pro 14 Update 5 (build 244)2 F2 f& N5 v! R1 ]! q
Changed the location of the temporary file created during ProRes rendering so that it no longer goes to the system Temporary folder (potentially filling the user's system drive). It now goes to the same folder as the specified render location, and is instantly deleted once the render is complete
& K* G) P2 O  q: u; S- V! |Color Curves channel setting now persist through closing and reopening the tool) ^  I( i. \) c6 t  z; N* m
Color Curves Show All Channels checkbox is now selected by default0 F% {; N  u/ q; a4 y1 @' B$ L
The Selection Edit Tool no longer flickers when holding Ctr. or Shift when making a selection; [' S5 f/ a( m5 ?
Shuffle events now works properly when a J cut is present
# X. `' }7 _2 F2 {# s: {; vThe Portals transition now works properly0 k# s1 e9 I3 q' P
Improved the handling of imported Photoshop files so that layers no longer display pale edges when viewing at Best settings in the Video Preview window
5 w) c) j0 e' A' b+ I2 AAdding a clip from the Project Media window at the project frame rate while set to Details view now correctly adjusts the clip's frame rate as expected7 C, O- U* U2 @+ I
A menu option to rename video plug-ins while in the Plug-In Chooser has been removed since the operation is not available and choosing it caused a crash% S- J$ }5 z. v4 A
The Trimmer window context menu now properly appears when you right-click the video portion after first having disabled the new hover scrub feature
. W0 S$ l* h8 B& |* b3 y/ o- OInvestigated a suspected bug that caused 4K ProRes files from a Blackmagic Designs camera to appear more exposed on Preview and Draft settings in the Video Preview than in Good and Best settings and determined that no bug exists. Some footage may appear brighter or darker at the lower-resolution settings due to the blurring of the video that naturally takes place at these low preview resolutions
; g1 c9 L/ G8 m5 m: L+ g; IInvestigated a suspected bug where 4K ProRes files from a Blackmagix Designs camera has different gamma values in VEGAS Pro 14 compared to VEGAS Pro 13. This has been determined to be caused by a known flaw in the Apple QuickTime for Windows add-on software that was required to read these files in version 13. Our native reader in version 14 does not have this flaw and its output is correct9 K5 J; w7 b* f4 L  \9 R3 R
Custom window layouts that use tabs docked to the top of windows are now properly saved and persist through an application restart
( a& `8 Q) _5 d' AThe TrackGroup scripting class has been updated so that the Mute and Solo properties now return the correct values as expected! [; V. V  r/ }: v& e' _5 S# n# [
Fixed a problem that could cause a crash under certain circumstances when exporting a project as a VEGAS Pro archive: p5 D( d# ]5 k- r
The Render Complete dialog box is now covered by floating windows within the application less frequently.
% ], B3 M0 a. x! J) b3 N* i. `1 ^% R! w' f3 h* e- w' l
VEGAS Pro 14 Update 4 (build 211)4 Z+ U! d; K7 F( {' }$ A$ C
Fixed stutter / judder issues playing back 23.97/29.97/59.94 frame rate ProRes / HEVC files
: z( E6 t8 I, f" e( TFixed video noise issues related to deep blacks / whites with ProRes files2 C- I; z% m+ g  S4 L) V4 R
In the Color Curves plug-in, the channel settings now persist when you close and reopen the Video Event FX dialog box: B/ S# O9 [1 y5 t
In the Color Curves plug-in, the Show all Channels checkbox now defaults to selected* S0 X; B  o9 k4 C2 a
- }* T4 e% Q, Z1 r, r" m2 s
VEGAS Pro 14 Update 3 (build 201)
+ p% \" W& U. V8 ^0 b( s+ {/ `Resample mode now respects the Start all new projects with these settings checkbox in Project Properties. T: M/ Y, \; D- Y6 [
Loading multiple ProRes clips at the same time no longer crashes the application: [4 Z2 A: Q* O) g6 Y0 K% R) x3 M
Custom keyboard mapping for scripts now persists! s8 F! S( v5 n( S6 e4 x
Text that showed up badly cropped in the Titles & Text plug-in dialog box when running in Windows 7 now displays properly' @* @  q% P8 ^0 c9 G. z1 H  l
Undoing a change to project properties frame rate no longer prevents the timeline cursor from functioning properly2 j3 W( M0 _7 P' ~# b1 K
Luminance values are now displayed properly for ProRes files
+ L0 P! m; Y  x; ?4 T. `Plugged a memory leak that occurred when loading multiple AVCHD or HDV files (fixed in previous update)
+ f, n: c: P+ g( N- c8 {Adjustments you make in the video event FX Curves panel are now saved properly
; J$ Z6 e# k2 V4 V% F# j3 K( o% NProRes files rendered from VEGAS Pro now properly report interlacing and audio information6 ?* `3 E  d" G/ _: U" g
Removed an unecessary Render Alpha Channel checkbox that mistakenly appeared when rendering to a CineForm AVI file; H3 @2 l1 Y2 ]/ y: X0 S% P
Hit Film Express interoperability is now functioning properly8 t/ ?1 t4 q* J' E
Media tags are now properly saved for Panasonic P2 files# O3 Z& n# a. J9 n1 I$ d3 Z
The update process now works without crashing in all upgrade scenarios
1 ?% P% w% h+ P- kVEGAS Pro no longer exhibits random crashes upon closing the application: j- G0 z! C" p$ Q& \
Help topic for Working with HFR broken link has been repaired$ r$ e) o7 {5 v0 \. r) Q( A* T
VEGAS Pro no longer crashes when attempting to read ProRes HQ - 4096x2160-23.976p files
9 r, T% o2 f& `7 \) qHDV/AVCHD file loading is no longer significantly slowed in VEGAS Pro 14 compared to previous versions
; }0 ^" t6 ]9 K/ |' fQuantize to Frame now work as expected when setting project video settings to match media, and project/clip frame rates differ6 g5 n% b5 a7 M& l) o0 x) o
Wavehammer Surround demo beeps are now properly removed from registered product
/ |2 z. \) o/ TThe selection rectangle now shows up for each tool that includes a color picker.! `9 w; S+ A; ^6 Z% h
Fixed stuttering/judder issues related to playback/rendering of certain HEVC/ProRes files$ C4 m& K$ f, G% N  p) u- {- ^; V

! W' z* T1 G$ GVEGAS Pro 14 Update 2 (build 189)& b) P, f" D: g% m, P
; T4 L8 ?8 ?& ~. h, F' P9 H
System Requirements:! k" }' L* t8 a: T& I! m
- Windows® 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 operating system (64-bit)5 J0 ~6 U/ Y, B5 k: T
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
6 }) I& X8 _" w7 R, g8 t& X- 1 GB drive space for program installation) A2 Z# _4 ~! d$ v) G: x2 s
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media+ P) w4 j7 @/ Q2 z. i' j
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
& _6 P4 `3 j1 C9 `2 g: m- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)$ u8 t# d& h2 T
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)4 Q) }& [9 Z3 ?9 N- D
- Windows-compatible sound card
7 x7 p6 q% R& k$ O; @3 k- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
7 u3 n. q9 ?$ ?! |$ t7 a) o- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)' w$ l. T/ M) P
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
5 d' y/ M; n5 |9 l! R- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)/ I2 B( _  |2 t$ z
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.+ f) y4 t8 O& y
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0: m9 l. ^/ I2 K8 }! R
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files0 p2 s4 w! y/ \) a4 b
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
) S- j2 X* d& S) ?8 k% r
* C: p: y- l  F: s. Q8 s- _1 Q; A; [* o

a( p  j! \8 ], r+ T5 n& O6 c; v' S% {$ B
Download:
  A; |  j! a9 bVegaspro14.0.0.161.exe0 e2 Q4 ?% S# u& B
VEGAS_Pro_14.0.0.178.exe
' L! J; B, p" S5 [2 B( wVEGAS_Pro_14.0.0.189.exe4 K5 c! e+ n3 b$ K/ a- g
VEGAS_Pro_14.0.0.189_update_Retail_x64.exe( Z5 [1 B% F' J1 n" M& W
VEGAS_Pro_14.0.0.201_update_Retail_x64.exe
& z6 [2 e; y& }1 T, }: ?VEGAS_Pro_14.0.0.211.exe% e4 c, s. s* d3 W. Z* ?% L
VEGAS_Pro_14.0.0.244_update_Retail_x64.exe( g" E; o4 M# z) k+ `
VEGAS_Pro_14.0.0.252_update_Retail_x64.exe- q8 ?* A( I- N% w% c* [% z