后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

Sony Sound Forge Pro Mac 2 v2.5 Build 164

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-14 09:52:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: Sony Sound Forge Pro Mac 2  v2.5 (Build 164)- [9 u" F; O7 N* ]% `  \
Program Type: Audio editor
9 N( S( h: M  a& _6 ]! Y, H- GDeveloper: Sony Creative Software, Inc.1 M* v8 M) m% T# L4 n1 B4 o
Homepage: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/soundforgepromac
" }* h+ m! o+ d# f( N: H3 v- D) VRelease Date: Jan. 12, 2016
: h; D+ ^$ W% c4 d) S/ D, aInterface Language: Multilingual7 b% ~5 l; ^  F7 e7 X7 b6 Q. h, h
Platform: Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), or 10.10 (Yosemite)
: d! S6 ~+ V. b3 ^1 ~, v; ~File Size: 148.3 MB
; A- U8 N% b" V1 j
& {8 y0 M  F, {; C. }6 jGenerate flawless audio files with Sound Forge™ Pro Mac. New features include in-depth metering utilities, top-tier vocal processing, and the freestanding Convrt™ Batch Processing Automation Tool. Seamless integration with SpectraLayers™ Pro 2 provides the finishing touch, delivering the ultimate in waveform and spectral editing program integration. Employ Sound Forge Pro Mac in your studio workstream and open smooth new pathways to audio excellence in OS X.
6 W7 T" r% I' m" `) K- o# S+ |" R3 T  H, u$ ~
New in the Sound Forge 2.5 update
/ D8 E+ A. W8 ~0 e5 z( g9 `% wDisc-at-once CD burning: j3 S$ J. |& g* m! A
Create tracks and burn a disc from a single file, or burn all open files to disc. Burn gapless live sets and Red Book compliant master discs.
1 b4 a" \+ Z$ o) E9 Z
5 S. P& @; _- T) Y0 o1 ^( G) {Wave Hammer Compressor/Limiter4 Z. r/ A& W% \. _" X
A Sound Forge classic plug-in, now available on the Mac. Sophisticated compression and volume maximization deliver master recordings with classic Sound Forge clarity and punch.7 o- ]: D3 t. X% T: \
' G6 r0 D7 r& w. Q0 b
Focused editing
  g5 r2 s' q; w9 eSound Forge Pro Mac is the second-generation audio editing application designed exclusively for OS X, with expanded editing features incorporated by popular demand. Configurable viewing panels allow you to toggle to any project view you need in seconds—see everything at once or toggle your view to see only the features you want, when you want. Easily navigate the entire interface and work quickly, even on laptops.
, n. {5 d3 ?- A  T  G$ ?' U7 R% C* ~
Record high-resolution audio; u7 v2 l: ]9 i3 r% T% Z
Assigning hardware, metering input signals, arming tracks, and recording high-resolution multichannel audio is a simple and fluid process in Sound Forge Pro Mac. Route your inputs, position the Record tool, click Record, and you're off.  @# b8 o) [  h
$ G& t8 t5 j$ ^
What's new in Sound Forge Pro Mac 28 I, I/ c& d* j7 T6 E8 J% v
Interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2
" D1 s# r; Y2 {& XTransfer audio data between Sound Forge Pro Mac and SpectraLayers Pro 2.1 and experience the thrill of working freely across the world's premiere waveform and spectral editing applications. Open a large file in Sound Forge Pro Mac and transfer selections of any size to SpectraLayers Pro 2.1 for fast, precise editing, then bring the result back to the source file in Sound Forge Pro Mac.1 B5 @% m1 G) R
Event Mode improvements7 L9 n' B4 u" S
Convert regions to events. Lock event markers, region markers, and envelope points to events. Automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing.
; {1 J1 ~7 \% A! ]
" ~9 P7 t! |+ F. P- r- ACALM-targeted metering- S4 Z2 ?2 T; G$ d) m. L, ~& [
Win the volume war with new metering options available in Sound Forge Pro Mac. CALM (Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act) compliant metering features help you follow the new rules while maximizing the dynamic range potential of your audio.
! N/ M4 ]9 G5 o$ v; r& S% Y. `* v3 T
FLAC file format support
% z5 V7 y2 j, F% o2 bGenerate files in this popular lossless format that features space-saving compression and comprehensive metadata-handling capabilities.
, w  |" Y/ r$ y) F7 b- L- N9 ?& G
Convrt™ Batch Processing Automation Tool
3 [5 m8 h2 h( v/ yNew for Sound Forge Pro Mac 2, the Convrt™ Batch Processing Automation Tool is a freestanding utility for mass file format conversions, plug-in signal and effects processing treatments, and file metadata attachments including art. Simply import your files, create a script, and let Convrt do the rest. Convrt handles repetitive chores in the background while you continue recording and editing audio in the Sound Forge Pro Mac workspace.& y# ^  w/ |0 R6 n

! B/ @6 |  Y5 c* jUsing Convrt is easy: simply audition and select files in the media browser, drag target items into the file pane, invoke plug-in processing to suit, dial in metadata (including images), choose multiple conversion formats and new file destinations, and then run the script. Edit files in Sound Forge Pro Mac while running batch processing jobs in Convrt. New for Sound Forge Pro Mac 2, Convrt is a companion standalone application compatible with all Sound Forge Pro Mac audio formats, now including FLAC.
* M+ }6 a$ b2 l2 G9 E& A3 D6 A: c1 G5 A6 [& E3 K0 T% a
Auto Trim/Crop tool
+ O6 t0 _9 V. D( ]+ d0 aAutomatically remove unnecessary silence in a sound file while fading the edges of program segments in and out with user-controlled fade lengths.' U; o) m9 b' @2 p) E. d) `" O7 m
% ]9 Y, `# `8 a4 F9 z' L, u, T
Volume plug-in7 q) o1 E- u, O0 L$ Q
Modify the volume of a selection using this convenient process dialog.' z# c9 j7 K" L0 K7 Q) {" i7 g. d

9 [5 G/ R- h9 o, O, R) @3 \; C+ d- DCustomizable toolbar
* i+ t) o. `3 l. j4 T# n" h4 x) tCluster and access frequently used functions in a single convenient location.
" e% H* g3 T/ P. q
7 k1 _* z" w6 K1 x9 giZotope Nectar Elements
& h9 Y- k$ B: N/ ]' z" RThe included Nectar Elements plug-in makes vocal treatment a snap. Whether you're recording or mixing, get great results quickly by loading one of Nectar's professionally designed Style presets in genres like rock, pop, folk, soul, and voiceover & dialogue. From there, easily customize your sound by adjusting dedicated controls like Presence, Drive and Grit. Need to fix pitch problems, perform de-essing, or reduce room noise in your recording? Nectar Elements has you covered there as well, offering simple, intelligent controls that let you focus on your sound, not your setup.& o9 t& O+ M4 F
! I) S) ?. E5 B1 L9 F/ y
Features
! P* n$ A! U% I0 CProcessing power
3 y$ x, d* H/ t) ~& R" G% I" N7 UFrom native processes to custom code designed by some of the industry's most respected plug-in developers, Sound Forge Pro Mac installs with all the features you need to achieve perfect audio master files, optimized for any resolution.
% `. ~3 Y: k& v; k: O& o1 }3 D, F$ q
Normalize. c- i, v# p1 T7 c  ~1 Y
Use the normalize feature to accomplish standard peak level normalization, or modify an audio file's dynamics directly using average RMS level normalization—great for matching the apparent loudness of different recordings.
/ }9 R, [3 @$ R/ a# K! ?  o; d, ?4 n& b5 H! y
Channel converter( }" V  q7 X, y, ]
Use the Channel Converter to change the number of channels in an audio file, reverse the channels of a stereo file or intermix the channels of a multichannel file to create panning scenarios.- \4 _: d$ w4 n5 a

! ]7 W8 W* d4 G' [. s& \Event-based editing6 R( N. h- ]/ w" S7 t* U
Event-based editing allows you to divide a sound file into any number of independent sections that can be arranged and rearranged on the timeline. Event Mode improvements in Sound Forge Pro Mac allow you to convert regions to events, lock event markers, region markers, and envelope points to events, and automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing.
' S! x! b; I/ E4 x+ z' O! _1 M( {. N& Q) r8 s
Other included processors
% o& f7 K  E1 }7 w' Q  q/ IMute, Reverse, Volume, and Mix. Mix clipboard contents into a sound file, applying custom crossfades and adjusting both source and destination volume levels along the way.0 R2 ~5 T: e4 x  v+ T" c
$ u5 V7 j8 d& e  F! t
Zplane™ élastique timestretch
  r, u7 f9 B" O9 l. S/ d5 Zélastique is a time-stretching engine that offers unmatched quality, making stretching artifacts obsolete. Based on state-of-the-art psychoacoustic models and signal-processing theory, the result is stable timing, interchannel phase coherence, and sample-accurate stretching. Achieve formant-preserving pitch shifting that avoids the well-known pitfalls that can occur when pitching up or down. Choose from various stretching methods that are tailored to your source audio, including Pro, Soloist, and Efficient modes. Monitor and adjust settings while previewing.
4 U  i: _& D# `* A( ?6 H, x& u' s- n; ]; A; z
Synthesis2 H; v8 @* ?1 C* D0 q: |
Use the simple synthesis plug-in to generate basic waveforms and noise." h* F- X6 Z& ?+ M" p1 o8 R
4 R) V# D  q9 f0 k" @. \
Fades2 q/ k& [/ }, |+ q8 Y
Get precise control over your audio heads and tails with five different fade types.
! X6 b8 A$ k* |4 J  i% S
7 x4 I' Y$ R; q. T0 h) n" NInvert/Flip
5 T! G( R* l# N; P+ O9 OReverse the phase of your sound files.
2 M1 ~+ a8 n% ]0 j8 l  z2 L5 }  O9 K: \4 M9 ^. `/ S+ ~
Processing audio with iZotope DSP
0 R" c2 e) }# v& \Sound Forge Pro Mac is ideal for producers who need to create and deliver broadcast-quality audio content for any purpose. iZotope is a premier developer of digital audio signal and effects processing plug-ins. Read on to explore the Sound Forge/iZotope connection—a strategic partnership designed for the busy editor who needs a fast, elegant, and truly professional one-stop fix for virtually any signal processing problem that arises.( x& L6 X3 Z7 V2 r3 x. b9 ]
5 ~5 ?1 V) n& y2 p# O4 ~/ l0 c  ^% ?
Nectar Elements8 G" C9 J: \! \6 ?" _; l* s, Y
Nectar Elements Nectar Elements3 B' p/ m% T) a+ m$ u* E. J
The included Nectar Elements plug-in by iZotope makes vocal treatment a snap. Whether you're recording or mixing, get great results quickly by loading one of Nectar's professionally designed Style presets in genres like rock, pop, folk, soul, and voiceover & dialogue. From there, easily customize your sound by adjusting dedicated controls like Presence, Drive and Grit. Need to fix pitch problems, perform de-essing, or reduce room noise in your recording? Nectar Elements has you covered there as well. With 10 powerful processors working hard behind the scenes, Nectar Elements offers simple, intelligent controls that let you focus on your sound, not your setup.
- H) s  C1 ~$ G3 W, Z3 ~, e* v" G% F; T- l6 l
Mastering
  k# T4 ~( p: ?% I# l# b$ U  m) Z! |Load these six mastering tools into Sound Forge Pro Mac's dedicated plug-in chainer and dial in the vibe you need to make your message as punchy and clear as it can get.8 P* t2 O6 }2 U* O- q" }0 Z1 r

0 M  P4 g# F( s0 b) u3 l* `Mastering EQ6 u- }) @; I; N% b3 }% o
The Mastering EQ is a six-band parametric equalizer featuring four bell filters, a high shelving filter, and a low shelving filter. It incorporates digital precision and analog modeling, as well as real-time spectrum analysis for essential visual feedback while adjusting parameters.
+ N" J* J  f+ l6 t' {# Q9 I
4 r: O) M- \/ ]+ }) h7 D0 \- vMastering Reverb
+ k1 t, b, P, a1 _# G; qThe Mastering Reverb was designed to add depth to dull mixes and smooth over acoustic imperfections. It features two processing algorithms, plate and room, and a real-time spectrum analyzer.
3 g, {: J) j6 s' D- ~( M0 X$ n$ {. U
/ T) n+ A) O' s4 X7 C9 qMultiband Compressor
7 l; }* T, x! E% k$ t' ZThe Multiband Compressor is an essential tool for adding warmth and fullness to mixes. It allows independent control over the dynamics of four frequency bands, and adjustable crossover points let you fine tune the range of each band. A real-time spectrum analyzer shows each frequency band in its own color, in addition to the combined spectrum of all bands.
, b# ?% M1 Z) V. h, o% }0 b
2 Y8 l5 B6 J7 o1 c( PMastering Limiter
9 E5 z- I3 {0 ]- }The Mastering Limiter lets you create louder and fuller masters by limiting the dynamic range and boosting the perceived overall level of the mix. IRC™ (Intelligent Release Control) lets you dial in both aggressive and transparent limiting, and a histogram meter helps you fine tune the effect for the best results.4 V* w1 F3 }- N2 W

8 s! S0 |& o0 O0 j: }Mastering Imager7 Q7 m8 I7 B/ s( S
Precisely adjust the stereo width and focus of your master using multiband stereo imaging. Work with up to four frequency bands for independent control over stereo width by frequency. Visualize the stereo image with a powerful phase/channel meter display that highlights imaging, phase and potential cancellation problems.
* U! S6 E6 C2 m1 y1 s) c( A! f% q$ u" P1 q6 W, j3 H+ R) B% |" u3 R
Harmonic Exciter
. P( p! g+ y5 xHarmonic Exciter is a powerful tool for adding analog character to your masters. With a selection of Harmonic Exciter modes, you can easily add tube or tape saturation, accentuate even harmonics, and add punch or sparkle to your project. Multiband and mid/side modes give you a huge range of sonic possibilities.
. x8 Q( `9 e) u- U7 P3 K8 O8 R- `
changes in version 2.5.1- L( o3 w/ @: @# m" W# Y9 y5 [9 K
Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to crash when clicking the Process button in the WaveHammer plug-in while previewing.
2 S6 b& a1 Z) L; RFixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to become unresponsive when saving very large files.. Q2 I" e; S. c' M( W( y
Fixed a bug that could cause the application to become unresponsive when using the Plug-In Chain and playing near the end of the file.; `& [+ n) \: \% }. X9 `1 V
Fixed a bug that could prevent some plug-in controls from persisting their values.- }& X# g1 c6 Z" k. j. |
Fixed a bug that could cause time-based plug-in parameters to be set incorrectly.
8 t1 e% C& L3 F/ VFixed a bug that could cause a selection to be created when clicking the waveform if snapping to zero crossings was enabled.$ Z  D6 j# x( u, _
Fixed a bug that prevented drag-and-drop operations from working correctly in OS X 10.11.
- y& L1 `: I5 eFixed a bug that could cause display inconsistencies on high-resolution displays, such as Apple Retina screens.
$ x( h/ \6 O" n! RFixed a bug that could cause a display inconsistency in the Save As dialog.! X6 G$ S# M* O( H- i

3 W3 S! _  I! `' RNew features in version 2.5
$ U2 R& ~, ?7 L7 D4 J! D9 S9 x* zMetadata is now preserved when saving to Wave format.4 ]* c) V# n$ c: m
You can now hold Command+Option while clicking an envelope point to display an edit box to edit the point.
; Z7 l! R6 h# LFixed an issue that could cause stuttering playback of .wav files exported from applications other than Sound Forge Pro Mac.
' y  E. ~4 h/ }5 A' m, Z* m- |
/ t/ L$ b* H" l% Q1 M* F6 NSystem Requirements
0 f, K5 J: F% N- S. p% b1 y  IMac OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), or 10.11 (El Capitan)
1 u8 u+ D0 a- cAn Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
' ~+ B0 {6 y  P4 [8 u6 p, g2 GB RAM
8 W& M* l7 @, D2 J) e! S200 MB of free hard disk space (for temporary files)
+ T3 `* E4 C& u' C; {# D! Z# Z7 M: p- n" q7 p/ A* q
) a0 [: B8 p4 M) d5 ^$ }% n

0 {$ E' a4 H# D1 t) c9 \  k2 Y1 A6 H6 i3 \Download:7 q, {6 s9 q6 P) |: }7 l" ]
soundforgepromac2.0.0.dmg2 ~7 J0 K7 I4 f+ {, }* w% z3 ]
soundforgepromac2.0.1.190.dmg; T; d, y8 m2 y! V0 F  _
soundforgepromac2.0.2.zip
1 `, B1 g" S  j- y7 ]( m* psoundforgepromac2.0.3.256.dmg, k- W0 S" }* M( M
soundforgepromac2.5.133.dmg* r6 M" f8 W( S1 J  m* Y
soundforgepromac2.5.164.dmg4 h1 c4 T( F+ H5 x

6 Y) j) v7 o" H( T" G0 t& z
6 J1 j. e( \! ^# \( h9 e( t
# N& Y* c4 S% s5 ], @& ?5 P2 m百度高速; @4 \* ]0 f9 M& t' T0 o