找回密码
 立即注册

MAXON CINEMA 4D R16 Studio v16.051 Retail Win/Mac

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-16 23:07:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: MAXON CINEMA 4D R16 Studio v16.051 Retail Win/Mac  S' l9 g# I# M9 b
Program Type: 3D# o9 j  S$ z) C/ z! k7 y
Release Date: February 2, 2015
3 r4 j: K" ~# l& ?1 LHomepage: www.maxon.net2 r! k- [1 o$ x+ ~& A
Interface Language: Multilingual: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic
% g7 K- q6 K6 _* hPlatform: Windows / Mac OSX
1 k- ?' E4 r- j" T( l% CFile Format: .ISO1 P* t) ]8 b2 v/ s
File Size: 6Gb
8 [+ u; @% j( c* a) t% H" L& f6 J/ t0 E& z# R7 q, o
MAXON CINEMA 4D Studio R16 - The next generation release of the company’s industry-leading 3D software - Everything You Need for High-End 3D. CINEMA 4D Studio is the very best that MAXON has to offer for professional 3D artists. If you want to create advanced 3D graphics but need a helping hand to ensure you create jaw-dropping graphics quickly and easily, then this is the choice for you. As well as containing all of the features found in CINEMA 4D Prime, Visualize and Broadcast, CINEMA 4D Studio adds advanced character tools, hair, a physics engine and an unlimited client network for rendering. The result is that CINEMA 4D Studio can tackle any project you throw at it with ease.
& e$ n& n4 k+ E/ r  @
1 p; h5 @4 q: LCINEMA 4D Studio's character tools make it easy to create character rigs and advanced character animations. Adding hair or fur to characters is fast and simple with a powerful suite of hair tools that let you grow, comb, style and animate. The physics engine makes it simple to perform complex collisions and interaction between objects, be it just a few or thousands. Network rendering allows you to take advantage of all computers on your network to help render your animations faster.4 h& J# d1 k: Y

) Q$ L" K0 n& _7 w1 h! MDespite being designed for advanced 3D, the extra tools found in CINEMA 4D Studio are still designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. Generating advanced 3D effects such as hair is surprisingly easy and fast, with CINEMA 4D doing much of the work for you. For example, hair will automatically swoosh and sway as you move your character around; and making thousands of objects collide with each other only takes a few mouse clicks to set up.
! z9 @, Z% U3 i; t& Z
/ p1 I. z, ^  D4 G- Q$ E: l; oCINEMA 4D Studio lets you unleash your creativity and enjoy 3D without limits.
; x3 x+ \4 M0 d6 w& Z  S, o& n: b8 q& E
Cinema 4D is 3D for the real world. When you're working with tight deadlines every day you need the right tool to meet just about any challenge. Cinema 4D R16 is uncompromising in meeting and exceeding these challenges.; i: u% C: V9 W7 |0 ?) H) M  D
7 B5 F% _0 a! T' n8 V
Cinema 4D Release 16 was developed with all aspects of the application in mind and features were integrated or enhanced that simplify workflow and make working with CINEMA 4D even more efficient and effective. With Cinema 4D Release 16 you'll enjoy that optimized workflow throughout the application.
% r% c) v- M( N9 W( m5 J0 s+ V- T- o' p, ]0 B6 ^& W/ b: C# L
What's New in Cinema 4D R163 @" T& [: H0 I0 d+ l4 U8 R
REFLECTANCE CHANNEL - ADD SHINE TO YOUR SCENES: Impress clients with the new Reflectance channel in Cinema 4D R16, which lets you create multi-layered materials and surfaces with breathtaking quality. You will discover new possibilities for creating complex materials ranging from beautiful car lacquer to a wide range of textile surfaces.4 }: R6 K, E7 X
MOTION TRACKER - WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD: . R2 j5 m% Z: |* T: h' i
A precise camera reconstruction is essential for combining 3D elements with live footage for realistic-looking results. The new Motion Tracker lets you do this with just a few clicks of the mouse.
. Z( o2 g3 r; |* Y) c3 K6 s' URYAN SUMMERS, DIRECTOR IF:
4 |% x8 m- b& K3 |* c/ F7 aPeople who use Cinema 4D are problem solvers who attack problems from multiple different ways. With new motivation because of these new tools, Im really excited to see how the whole community reacts over the next couple years.
8 G6 K: ^, A2 {% x" ~POLY PEN - A MODELING REVOLUTION: With the newly developed, multi-functional PolyPen tool - a perennial "Swiss knife" for modelers - you can intuitively paint polygons in 3D space!
& f5 K" ]7 S! ]! O) g7 OSCULPTING - SHAPING THE FUTURE: The sculpting toolset in Cinema 4D R16 has been enhanced with many new and optimized tools, which makes this feature even more flexible to use and makes the tools even easier to control. High-res sculpting meshes can be imported from external applications and easily converted to low-res Cinema 4D objects with Sculpt tags, without sacrificing detail.
. K  j# A0 H$ e4 _% JNEW MATERIAL AND OBJECT LIBRARY: Take advantage of a newly developed content library, which was created with your everyday production pipeline in mind., m, ^9 ~# t! F/ a$ _- d4 i' v
; j, b, X" m7 a" W- g/ N
ALL NEW FEATURES OF CINEMA 4D RELEASE 16
9 F6 c/ D* s5 b& y8 W  fRendering
9 K* N" B5 X3 j# S0 P0 gThe new Team Render Server adds server functionality to Team Render.
+ R, w) T0 r/ Q8 S' P, [5 F) H" mAdd jobs to Team Render Server either via a watchfolder or a web interface
8 J5 k7 O- M3 m( H2 }New Reflectance Channel allows to add multiple layers of reflections5 Z* p5 x; C) _6 o+ n: y! X, j6 e
Each layer can have its own bump map and reflection model2 N3 y* e2 t' F4 D- b2 _
Create masks to control parameters of reflections, e.g. blurriness4 m4 C+ u2 C+ m4 y, @9 W! t/ q
New Conductor Fresnel mode+ U9 h0 L) g; E) J# b) J0 d' U
New anisotropic reflection model) r- f* j0 V# l  m
Reflection and specular now combined in one channel
: p0 ~# W/ v2 E/ n! ]/ [0 pSeveral new reflection models
) o, p) q3 _1 ]5 Y/ N/ ?, u  sNew cloth shading model0 X' c: y8 C- \! Q# `) s
Distance dim mode to fade out reflections
. q- \: ?2 h: n' o( dMultipass support for reflection layers
9 x# q/ N- p& n- Q8 kNew BiRender engine allows rendering of Sketch&Toon effects plus hair at the same time with increased speed and quality+ q# h9 n8 ~1 e
BiRender reduces the preparation time, first results can be seen much quicker; s  |# o  A1 B9 |: p
Fill hair has been removed, old scenes which utilized fill hair will be tweaked automatically (increased hair count) to partially compensate for this change
/ M* E/ y8 W& C/ \New displacement mode for brick shader allows to create more realistic brick walls7 c; C* o+ `9 m/ k, @
% d3 |% z; J  i! ~! Y0 l
Modeling
0 K( y4 M, {5 c& T8 G: }9 M, DNew PolyPen tool replaces the Create Polygon Tool of previous versions
' y0 [, z- ]4 e8 T! o4 L; ?Paint polygons, create point sequences or extrude edges intuitively
* Y; I4 S% v& C, U8 ]Existing and newly created points, edges and polygons can be moved, extruded, deleted, subdivided, etc.4 |7 b  A! F% F/ K; N
Arcs can be created automatically
: Y) p: X6 k) R  EWith Auto Weld mode enabled, edges and points snap automatically to close polygons or edges and weld or bridge geometry
; c" ]/ S& O4 e, M' h2 [6 P6 n; a, v5 ~Reproject Result projects polygons on existing surfaces
( j  W, O  D. f  q+ Q) y  m8 hNew procedural Bevel Deformer bevels either whole objects or selections non-destructively
7 ?5 w; ~/ z9 n) W1 q: Z4 kMesh Check checks geometry for isolated points, complex poles, non-manifold edges, boundary edges and bad or non-planar polygons: u+ ~, [; j$ G
UVW coordinates are now created automatically for generator caps
! P2 `5 P8 d) @5 a- G) R- A, F5 ~Boolean object now creates a hidden Edge Selection Tag like other generators (C1,C2, …), x- K$ D1 t) T! `& n# o
New viewport filter added to turn on/off the base workplane grid& J4 j" Q- D* x1 l
New HUD element for grid spacing now available in the viewport preferences( \, v8 M5 i7 ~; r. w8 ]
Viewport Solo Mode provides a clear overview and faciliates the work with complex scenes2 r; Y6 k: z/ Z
Most deformers now support falloff
- Z8 ?# l$ a4 R6 @4 pSymmetry Object now supports clamping of points to the symmetry axis and deletion of redundant points* v6 g/ H- h. u
Automatically Flip function causes meshes to flip across the mirror plane depending on camera orientation) g$ H. G9 V% J  w8 v* O
Cogwheel Spline got a massive update: it creates accurate Cogwheels with many new generic tooth parameters and types, new inlay and center hole parameters, not only to create accurate cogwheels, but also a plentitude of fancy objects for other purposes" o# J, t, ]5 n
! a+ \* m: d, W6 ]
UV Editing
% @) S8 n' I- _  f" s. h; jNew UV Peeler creates UV parametrizations for single or multiple UV islands on an object, each island corresponding to a continuous seam of selected edges along the length of a cylindrical portion of geometry
# n; K  `; `& ^% _! `All UV-related features now use the same logic to determine which UV tag is affected0 y# f$ C1 t/ u$ ]. h* J
UV polygon and point modes now support tolerance parameters for rectangular and live-selection tools
: E( B$ Y7 q0 |# j# t5 G$ u: }In addition to UV polygons, interactive mapping now works on UV points
) v3 \' j, ?6 \+ b+ OSupport for Dolly to cursor in texture view% m4 D6 Z/ Q& p: K+ @8 L
Shift + double-click a texture tag to open a new texture view  I; c( J: u% }" `% g2 J0 }' a
0 P6 N8 f, m8 c9 J
Workflow & Interface
- q( \8 O, s5 {- A% }A single click on the enhanced keyframe buttons now adds or removes keyframes without need to press additional keys, manipulation of multiple keyframes at once is also possible% {% ?( M, z/ a$ N3 h- J( I) [
New setting to remove tracks without keyframes
  @' B2 j% n1 V8 d% u. }2 F  TTexture Manager now shows or opens files in Finder/Explorer
$ o) N2 V$ f2 I2 z9 m% p% bNew status icon in the Texture Manager shows if an image can't be found by the renderer and would trigger an asset error
+ G7 j. D- Y9 r, ?: \$ {) @New “All Parameters” option in Timeline Baker will bake all Parameters of an object+ l5 g- N( Z& ^
The Layer column of the Texture Manager now also shows the layer color
1 `# z! U& z1 N6 k; v8 oNew “Tweak” command is a global on/off switch to enable or disable tweaking throughout Cinema 4D' \' [* G4 f7 X4 o# ^" ?
Projection Tag has a new option to prevent accidental viewport duplication7 U2 A& P/ J( t' I+ W' |
New Interaction Tag allows customized  interaction with the object the tag is applied to (e.g. mouse interaction with objects can be defined by scripts)
& ]9 S, U3 _$ h( S1 ?7 \New Annotation Tag allows annotations and comments directly in the viewport and can be attached to a specific point of the object.; S- {7 h7 e! m2 I7 }# d6 i
Unlimited number of Annotation Tags can be used per object
. }! |8 r3 e$ C- X: O4 SAnnotation Tag replaces former WWW Tag
1 ^6 n" P! r( nMultiline Edit Textbox now offers an undo functionality7 R2 i) I9 F" [/ F5 ~7 m, [$ I
Script Editor now allows double-click operation to select and drag complete words like in a regular text editor
6 R) A6 S% t1 ^) `Auto-add brackets and quotation marks while typing- ], N  s# Y  e) h/ F8 V2 l# W
Selected text blocks can be comfortably commented out by pressing the * key+ R' o" [) K: }2 C, R
Likewise typing a quotation mark or bracket with a text block selected will put the block in quotes or the bracket form chosen i.e. { [ ( ' "6 Q3 W. p9 v, X- w0 s7 _% C
Code editors now use word wrap for better overview. w& `: W9 f* c3 G+ ~% \
Cursor changes from caret to text cross symbol when held over line numbers for better orientation3 d) Z0 {# ]& Y/ l0 U7 j4 b
Clicking a line number will select the line next to it
; ~* ~2 }% f' V1 ^$ r6 x- h! zDrag&drop selected text between multiline edit fields, including duplication by pressing Ctrl
+ p3 U" N5 n& @Colored line flags next to the line number now indicate the edit state of lines (e.g. edited, edited but compiled, edited but saved)6 m- k4 N$ E+ I# P+ p6 O
Error message if a preset can’t be written
8 t- h1 n3 ?. B  E2 fWarp Deformer now fits to object* E5 h7 \- E3 s" C0 y8 ^8 ^6 @
Open in Finder function in the Render Queue$ }& }7 F. y# d: o
Statistics HUD renamed to OpenGL Statistics
; @5 H7 F3 L; E# L% n7 i0 \
& l& B6 m, n" A5 D  _' |Sculpting
& I+ U, [$ x3 x' v* uAssign materials to a link field in the Mask Brush options, press sample button to use the first UV tag found on an object and sample the material, applying the UVs of this tag to the currently selected layer
7 H3 k8 F/ Z+ @2 ?& ~Selection Brush now supports selection of points and polygons in the respective mode (either Point or Polygon mode)0 D. p5 H. a3 [' }
Brushes now respect the current polygon or point selections (in Point or Polygon Mode)
5 z% Y* v5 {. W' \) mUse materials as stencils or stamps' N3 E+ W, f" d; G' [+ |; P6 S
Unsubdivide command unsubdivides quad-based high resolution meshes, extracting all lower level subdivision layers, reconstructing them as sculpt objects with all required layers to recreate the original objects
5 _# j4 P8 ~# TNew option in sculpting preferences now allows to constantly update the full polygon object while sculpting (with or without  Sculpt Tag)" N# i) n( |- S4 c6 K& ]+ {
New brush modifiers now allow to apply and mix the effect of the currently chosen brush with one previously used (i.e. add smooth and inflate to a pull brush)7 M/ X2 b3 o1 u4 E& h9 k0 k/ _
Sculpt brushes now support snapping
) ]1 J( r# P: c; m8 _, WStamps and stencils now support procedural shaders
7 o9 I6 |% t# f, A% K" O  sPython support has been added to sculpting, users can now create own brushes in Python
( x& U# a" b$ u: |& m4 PDrop down to select the motion direction of vertices (average, normal, X, Y, Z, camera)
( ~1 b& i' t6 R% UUse the sculpting tools on Camera Deformer, Correction Deformer and Muscle Object, I$ O4 M% S% S" N
Display stencil permanently via visiblity option
" D3 W* ?  ]6 t' g. _% ?6 t+ O2 Q6 P" D+ G
Motion Tracker
9 @+ o1 H7 _5 Z2 b# o1 ^& PMotion Tracker is a new matchmoving system in Cinema 4D
7 H4 D6 U2 Y7 x$ O. [Full Solve command runs a completely automated solve of the footage: it adds a Motion Tracker Object and several Constraint Tags (Mask, Position, Vector, Planar, Camera Orientation)% s% y. c& y/ b3 c- z9 R. g2 P  z# ]
Auto Tracking mode searches trackable points in the footage without user intervention
% W; o6 Z9 I8 K3 N" O. jTracks can be filtered by Minum Length (Frames), Maximum Acceleration, Error Threshold and Smart Acceleration
) i) M1 Y& }6 H& l2 D3 OManual Tracking allows for individual placement of track marks
) m% p: j4 t# e- O$ fReconstruction recreates the camera movement and creates 3D feature points from tracking points
6 ^7 W! H! E) i+ qMask Constraint Tag allows to exclude specific regions of the footage from 2D tracking. r9 l/ T  V8 H0 M# G, r9 S
Position Constraint Tag calibrates the 3D reconstruction by defining the coordinates of a reconstructed feature (e.g. origin)+ [& c" [* V# b4 w% A. [5 |
Vector Constraint Tag is used to calibrate a 3D reconstruction by defining the axis (direction) and/or distance of reconstructed features
% t! o1 e/ K% q2 S# x9 N) A  XPlanar Constraint Tag calibrates the 3D reconstruction by defining the plane on which three or more reconstructed features are located (this partially defines the orientation of the reconstruction within the scene)
: F0 T2 ?6 t" _, r' U  T3 h2 ^, ^; OCamera Orientation Constraint Tag provides a different way of defining the scene orientation, based on constraining the camera rather than features9 Z' T; p( K- Y" j2 Y/ d4 Y, `
, A; _9 K( u, _% K. K( c+ X
Exchanges- w6 q; c" Q! C# P; P9 i& k; `8 k% \
FBX:
+ u) {# }  F& _Import/export based on FBX SDK 2015.1/ e: I& b0 k9 _7 `% t+ S
Import/export of vertex color informations
, m9 H6 h# A3 n5 y. L+ H& tNew export option to triangulate meshes
9 I6 [; K) o' `9 v4 C1 F# D* HNew export option to export SDS subdivided meshes1 b- h/ B. T- b# `. U
New import option “Single Material Selection Sets” to create selection tags even if only one material is assigned
6 V6 @' j2 p1 |2 c! R' [. WShinyness (Glossiness) texture support
9 Q* D$ W$ @/ }/ s  v1 S9 DSupport for relative file paths. c' s# F: L( _" b5 X4 Y( Y
Option to include/exclude lights, cameras and splines from export8 X+ ^9 X" a+ M+ j9 u! H
Option to include/exclude curves from import# S' W& j9 u: w
Export editor camera, if no other camera in the scene or no active camera defined
; Y# x4 n( W$ |$ ?% g! XOptimized import/export user interface5 T6 J/ }5 M$ j' U, U% G! ?
$ e  m( w/ l6 [1 L* B7 T1 V
Alembic:/ c7 _% ~9 \4 b; p
Import and export based on Alembic SDK 1.5
- C% d  A0 p) e9 M8 LPolygon selection tags applied to a generator are copied down to the generated object" `. x1 g  p( Q
Support of new Alembic (Ogawa) file format which can't be read by previous SDK (1.0), C; {: I. V# y. c3 C
Use the new cycle option and set file format to Alembic HDF5 (Legacy) to export compatible files (e.g. Cinema 4D R15)" }2 m! i0 w) x$ c/ d: U  f
New option to export vertex maps as vertex color information
9 T) @+ \/ J* m! a- d8 R; e- }: H9 c, v- K1 U9 b( t! m
After Effects:& V7 ]3 V, H+ ~( [8 D
The AE Plugin now exports image based 3D layers
' U  z! `+ K0 D& p8 U) x' z5 W( `0 T$ F5 |+ ]' M2 N
Other% h+ C+ b' A: u$ o1 t1 n
Cinema 4D R16 now includes a user participation program which helps MAXON to improve future releases by gathering information about common usage scenarios
# g: E, z% D$ A9 q, e3 kUser need to opt-in to participate
( i9 Q: {5 j- S; b/ V( T1 h& @Users can refrain from participating at any time and delete all provided data
1 o" B/ N4 P8 q' X) u! tData sent to MAXON include user statistics like used commands, project file size, usage time, preference settings and system specifications- c1 a/ D+ h1 Z; p. I: S
All data sent anonymized, no personal information will be collected
1 w6 v; V8 {2 G# EMetaballs will load and render faster, viewport interaction will be better
% @5 ?9 c3 _! p% d
+ G3 |. d) V; PMINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS4 Y( n6 d7 I% ^4 r1 t8 X
Windows 7 or 8 (64-bit only) on Intel or AMD processors with SSE3 support; Mac OS X 10.7.5 or higher on 64-bit Intel-based Macs; 4 GB available RAM, DVD ROM drive. A standard DVD installation can require up to 7 GB of hard drive space. The software must be registered for unrestricted use.& Y$ P6 V* u1 X! s4 x5 K
  c6 }7 Q% I% f  s
Operating systems supported by CINEMA 4D R16 and BodyPaint 3D R161 z0 f6 N; [7 r! @% e) ?9 A$ O
( Z$ n* v/ r' I/ F1 {. s) I3 V
Windows
) b3 S5 B- W) b5 N. ^# yWindows 8.1 64-bit (all versions)# R& l. S, z) V9 q1 Q/ S
Windows 8 64-bit (all versions): r' D. ?0 R6 C; |
Windows 7 64-bit (all versions)
% u+ H! J: x" H7 cWindow 2012 Server 64-bit
! h. u$ o& Y$ a$ k5 p7 x4 M2 _7 {+ i: ~
OS X: }+ {3 T; t. U2 e' u# N! @$ I
Apple Mac OS X 10.7.5~(and higher)
1 M, z2 W, O2 C7 {4 u( CCPU minimum requirements for CINEMA 4D R16 and BodyPaint 3D R16
# T! o% d" Q5 l& ]! U& ?  j4 c: N# }% s% \  O0 c
Minimum CPU Windows PC
& S/ v, S6 a% i/ K) X$ g; vIntel Pentium 4" n* R* ~) L+ P
Athlon 64
- H6 h5 D) K# q$ N& Z5 K* F0 x- q4 T  r3 ?4 t5 Q9 I+ c
Minimum CPU Macintosh
9 V! V0 E% E+ E" E* o& Q! lIntel Core 2 Solo
: T/ S) q) [" o" F3 E2 A+ p" }$ U; M9 X& n- t
CINEMA 4D R16 and higher support the following processors families (SSE3 support required)+ O# o& b5 `6 q# A) G
1 E6 y# e- p$ W
Intel Pentium 4
3 X: ]& `1 {4 X
Intel Pentium 4 D
2 v1 Q/ E, r+ _/ JIntel XEON 6 f- T0 }' Z& g! `0 i- y/ Z, w

Intel Core 2 3 W3 N5 v2 |& n$ A

Intel Core i7 
- r  t- u  |6 _8 }  N0 O
Intel Core i5
  }0 F1 G- r  O, ]9 ]1 ]
Intel Core i3   F2 t5 W! t+ P# P/ n2 T6 f: F

Intel Celeron
/ s0 T8 Q% X# L) a( w, ?5 z) P' Q
Intel Celeron D # E3 {0 f9 r( O) ~) o) H/ B

AMD Sempron
1 L; y- w3 \! x/ i
AMD Athlon 64 
. x5 V4 @; r% t. x$ u$ T
AMD Opteron
$ ~- L7 t2 l8 v! ~1 c/ z5 X
AMD Phenom 4 C/ m$ H- b2 n( {2 r( n- @; t

AMD FX : b2 T. e$ O7 @

AMD Ontario5 [$ w% Y4 E1 _* O- w
AMD Zacate
! Z+ _" \- |+ k9 ^, Z# sAMD Kabini
5 X, s/ _$ f$ _1 t- r, H2 JAMD Temash
& h0 l9 @8 P5 M  M$ ZAMD Beema
3 t  K: ~$ b- G  OAMD Mullins+ o0 m& F1 R1 }  I
AMD Llano
6 B! V6 z$ i' y( hAMD Trinity6 `& t5 z* j7 H6 U/ z
AMD Richland5 }: `  X/ y5 f$ ?
AMD Kaveri 6 E- y( f6 _, s% ?

/ ^% l- ]* c& p# v7 HProcessors not supported
2 Z+ C8 L- ?* x* S% i. w6 WIntel Core Solo# N$ e& ]+ l8 j5 V7 t6 s
Intel Core Duo
( J4 W7 D6 i" A( _5 p- n$ uIntel Pentium M  q/ K( x" n" M) l
Intel Xeon Phi
4 }0 c! @, S3 |  c- n3 W6 yIntel Itanium7 B% ^6 B% ~9 A( f( e! x1 P& `
Intel Itanium II
/ {4 S$ y! G7 c6 l# @Intel Pentium7 M- N6 Z0 ?- d6 P! ^; q
Intel Pentium II
4 o# i; w6 M( E0 v$ v4 vIntel Pentium III" ]# U) p" a7 w% E
Intel 486# A- j8 f% v+ \7 J
AMD K6
7 J4 g8 a6 {* ?4 c  b( s! uAMD K7) z5 s+ U. s2 X8 t  \9 m
AMD Athlon XP/MP5 R5 `$ e8 L' b- d6 `
AMD Duron! @, s( i4 X! g3 Y/ w) A. o; ]: b
Power 4$ U  h) l+ D5 u, P- e
IBM PowerPC G3$ z1 ?; Y, G- L0 w7 P
IBM PowerPC G4
6 r$ C/ h/ @6 O5 sIBM PowerPC G5
- a  r" E: F  g( q# R  s# MARM7 l( {7 t9 ]5 m4 P( ^
VIA C7
0 \; {& g% H( V- s" O+ }' g  ?$ K8 L" N2 k$ }9 A
Graphics cards
$ X: n! Y# D) w5 p/ lGenerally speaking, CINEMA 4D and BodyPaint 3D support all OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics cards. Nevertheless, we recommend using a dedicated 3D graphics card with an AMD or NVIDIA chip set. High-performance graphics chips are currently already available in mid-range laptops.; h, z  B3 v! e/ Z
0 K! e3 ~" |* P- E2 p
Make sure that you always use the most current certified graphics card driver (no beta versions).
$ T( R3 |4 `" P8 H2 Y
3 }/ v! E% [- Z! `) a! |" o: `! @To find out more about processing speed, CINEBENCH test results can be found online.( t) \- b! q/ Y* Y
" D& G) f, E; h# S: N* S. `1 P- T
Important notice
6 F) K: M& R9 S4 s$ k0 `MAXON is not responsible for the compatibility of individual graphics cards with the OpenGL mode. Due to the large number and types of available chip sets, operating systems and driver versions we cannot guarantee the compatibility of all systems.( Z  @9 X( c' `

8 m7 h  u" _! q" vThe technical specifications of MAXON products are constantly changing. Please use the most current demo version of the software to test its compatibility on your computer.' B9 d2 R2 F/ L5 _: D* M, c
" c6 D9 R/ ]; k" u( u, x
. e2 l/ s3 i6 @, i' T
( G$ _; v- A: w$ ~
Download:
. K6 G, ?* G% r! \2 \. E
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
( a$ q: ^' d* r' _2 u6 B/ K* l

' T( D4 h; P0 H! e& EUpdate from Cinema 4D R16.011 / R16.021 / R16.027 / R16.029 / R16.038 / R16.050 to R16.051
+ t8 \# _& E" y4 Vhttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r16/updates/c4d16051hotfix.c4dupdate.zip% U4 Q  w. ^$ [; P: t

& i6 D2 Z) K# B5 R+ b5 N& nUpdate from Cinema 4D R16.011 / R16.021 / R16.027 / R16.029 / R16.038 to R16.050& \0 h+ Y$ k, D0 Y
http://http.maxon.net/pub/r16/updates/c4d16050upd.c4dupdate.zip# n/ I6 V  |2 Z1 B: O* r
' m( }' ~; j- R; T" _4 q9 v4 L9 N6 N. {
Update from Cinema 4D R16.011 / R16.021 / R16.027 / R16.029 to R16.038
; E/ k* @- i% W" Ghttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r16/updates/c4d16038upd.c4dupdate.zip& E! k; Y2 _( k+ m2 Y7 s; A1 W( ?5 H6 w

3 W7 Z2 \  k, _, W  ~Update from Cinema 4D R16.011 / R16.021 / R16.027 to R16.029
1 G+ G; A. f( }1 o, Khttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r16/updates/c4d16029upd.c4dupdate.zip! b' ^5 y+ M  l9 t: f
, a7 w4 [& S7 T. v# A6 I
Update from Cinema 4D R16.011 / R16.021 to R16.0275 \2 q& ]9 D! J$ o) y* {
http://http.maxon.net/pub/r16/updates/c4d16027upd.c4dupdate.zip
- \" L8 V  P: }3 w5 N! K+ d2 [4 b$ Z2 k9 m4 C+ K+ o  \
Update from Cinema 4D R16.011 to R16.021
( {) q/ W+ V2 p. Whttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r16/updates/c4d16021upd.c4dupdate.zip
8 \7 {( V: |7 S+ j4 t* l4 n; _5 D2 s( A" K) d- o+ F
* B! I% F7 ]4 n% K, d
Plugins for After Effects CC <> Cinema 4D R16 connection.
4 T) Z* Z7 J& Q. A) m& S4 Phttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r16/updates/CCImporterR16.zip

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:17