找回密码
 立即注册

[BluffTitler] Blufftitler Ultimate 13.8

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-13 12:45:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: Blufftitler Ultimate 13.7.0.1
( x5 _# _0 c0 Z- w( {Developer: Outerspace Software, q0 Q, }7 k6 D0 t
Homepage: https://www.outerspace-software.com/download
  K3 ]: k7 o: J  N' ERelease Date: riday, March 2nd 2018% n6 ~+ g! g: g4 ?% @" m3 G
Interface Language: Multilingual 3 s* a2 n) @% E9 v1 P" T
Platform: Windows 7/8/10
) u" b! ]# Z! S& u+ O1 p# x6 mFile Size: 44 MB& C/ `2 x0 q- g2 [

+ t4 _7 o1 {" A, `BluffTitler Ultimate is a home windows computing device app for developing, rendering and gambling 3-d video consequences. Want to electrify your own family, pals and customers with superb three-D titles and intro motion pictures? However do now not need to use complicated and luxurious 3-D animation software program? Blufftitler makes it easy and affordable to feature three-D outcomes on your videos!9 a; m; r! i- Y9 o

5 e, N1 a$ w# M, oBluffTitler is a real time 3-d video tilter. The end result may be played in realtime or exported as a movie document for in addition processing in dvd authoring tools. Computer graphics consist of: mirrored image mapping, light beams, beveled borders, looping plasma effects, actual time shadows, eps import, particle consequences, bump mapping, rss news feed import, vertex and pixel shader consequences, spinning globe, waving flag, blob rendering, and mpeg or flash video textures." X& a0 `: ^$ o' ~" V

) [& w* Z/ F9 y% \' S· The result of your creativity can be viewed in real-time export to image, video or photo format.7 L) P5 p) ~) N% C( h7 K
· All created animation is composed of layers that can be modified independently.3 i' s' t! q0 i' V- J
· The program can be used in conjunction with packages like: Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Ulead VideoStudio, MAGIX video deLuxe, Canopus Edius and Adobe Premiere.
" o/ ^, e4 f: I6 f3 p3 l- j· Animation program created in layers, whereby an association with the graphic rather than the video editor. In one project, you can use up to 64 layers, which is more than enough to create even very long and stuffed with caption effects.* p0 h* `! f  e% \& ?7 G

, u% O, Q) f) NTypes of layers that can be added to the project:
: d+ |+ n( ~& _3 Q/ VPlasma and Particle - with these layers may be added to embodiments titers harvested animations with particles and light effects. It can be a picture that resembles noise on the TV screen, fireworks, falling snowflakes, fountain, etc. Interestingly, these two layers can be used not only as a background, but also for the decoration of the other layers. For example, if you add one of them to the text, the animation effects will occur in or around the letters. Thus, it is possible, for example, create hot text. To add or Plasma Particle layer to another layer, use Attach command in the Layer menu.- S% g& B& I- E% Q4 h) ~- }
Video Capture - layer that allows you to include in the video project, captured from an external source.
. ^& L- r" U! d. a0 \6 ZLight - a layer that allows you to set the lighting project. The program provides an opportunity to choose between two types of lighting - Ambient Light and Point Light. The former is more simple and allows you to configure only the color of light, but with the help of Point Light, you can choose the intensity and position of the light source to determine the presence of shadows.
" W: K4 d! h1 b: W9 D- ?Text - layer for adding text. Since the establishment of titles is the main purpose of the program, we can say that this layer - basic. For the text of an endless number of parameters, including type size, transparency, twist, change of position, scale, distance between letters.2 r8 c) g7 B6 T
EPS - this layer makes it possible to add to the project vector objects in EPS format, such as arrows, geometric shapes, etc.
3 s+ c( Z* w& K# n8 m. ePicture - layer to add a background image. Supported formats are BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA and others. For this layer many options available, such as changing the transparency, repeatability, texture, rotation, resizing." o5 b8 c# R% `: X, ^3 Y7 I
Video - reminiscent of the previous layer and is designed to add background video. Supported file types ASF, AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, QT and WMV.2 W2 m1 Q: h. I6 g
Model - layer provides an interesting opportunity to add to the project three-dimensional models. The program supports only .X format. Files in this format can be obtained, for example, export the 3D-models from 3ds Max. To do this, you need to pre-install a free plug Panda DirectX Exporter. The plugin is available only for 3ds Max versions 6-8.
0 p, h" q) B  H0 p( |Scroll - layer to create text, which moves across the screen at different speeds and in different directions.6 j% N/ ^9 h+ z. @; v/ W  p
: O- p! K0 a1 o$ @. U
Effects that can be created with BluffTitler include:, H& ?: ]. u) `, `# S4 d
• golden beveled titles
% w# ]* p6 N, c) ^• blood dripping titles
( U, X+ z% o; L1 R0 Y' x9 C, m• JPG textured titles% d7 }7 V+ Z; d1 j  g0 j7 t
• MPG textured titles
& X) q! K8 S- E• slimy titles
( m: u" [4 O. B& r) Z• hairy titles
1 D% N  f+ c. t1 D( V- A4 l. [• exploding titles- Q+ `* g6 t$ V- A# ^) C3 ]
• reflection mapped titles! S8 A4 ]6 o* y$ b2 u5 m8 z
• twisted titles$ Y$ W: g) \. F" S$ s; O
• cartoon shaded titles
3 _% a" i% S2 h1 H• golden glowing titles0 w* l3 r; q$ x" z
• spooky lightened titles) ?/ z' M" y% P/ \# b6 v
• titles with silver spikes( M" G/ I+ Q$ n2 N! ]
• jumbling titles
% u$ l6 I- T% b' o& Z• inverted titles  Q+ x) f0 }$ n# N* T5 m' J4 @
• bouncing titles- l; z0 P: y  O  b  d
• powerfield emitting titles/ D* C, w; V, t, A; \9 Q! f
• titles with flying hearts
2 d6 d3 ?, o9 d• pumping titles
0 t$ s& E* _2 i  N1 d6 B1 U& d• plasma backgrounds) ]- {# n' i2 l6 F
• background videos morphing into donuts
9 Y) i7 O" a  z• particle effects! q6 ^* y2 M, H! {1 ~" ?" S- W
• MP3 audio
+ j$ K. s' y; d2 w: r1 q• morphing JPG pictures
" `+ k/ ], p# t" v• exploding video backgrounds
0 n5 T. [) F  y9 [7 [* U$ X• fractal backgrounds' q" b. j, G0 |  |5 x

! U8 h  b4 T, B0 s" Q: lVersion 13.8
2 |+ h4 d4 {" Y$ U/ O/ n10 updated translations: Chinese(Simplified), Czech, English, Francais, Kreyol, Magyar, Nederlands, Russian, Suomi and Turkce9 p+ \! ~' m% k& u9 q6 i
Particle layers now cast shadows when using fast shadows Learn more3 v; c: A" i) r
2 new styles in the picture layer: Egg and Sphere cap
" J) m: T, p; B7 dPossibility to attach a container layer to a camera layer
# Y' x  l# |/ d4 VPossibility to attach a camera layer to a container layer, |4 ^& J+ t5 y; p. \7 J
Full colour emoji Learn more
, \; i/ J5 v: o6 jOptimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)
) [, d# F  o9 a% f* I, }4 new effects: AdvancedMaterials/Flat, ProceduralTextures/Chrome, Filters/Opaque and Filters/Stroke
( _$ w- m: g+ C0 ~Improved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more* |4 I" K5 g) ^" [1 \8 q
8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth
4 D# ?# n* x9 k  E% b7 new properties in the camera layer: Fog range, Fog colour, Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera4 u+ j- b, h% C* R+ k9 u
5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star
- O" O9 _- z0 g( f$ q1 new style in the text layer: Box& E& q1 H: Z0 ]! M) v* g
1 new property in the text layer: Texture mapping, @3 U4 M4 ?3 K9 ^1 ?& O
1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters
. @; C" m. w' a+ l  i* u3 new options in options dialog: Prefer installer effects, Open all shows in the same resolution, Custom folder. Learn more% k! }. @" J9 T6 T- u9 x
Attach camera and container layers to sketch layers
( l0 w3 E& g& T' @2 }Fast shadows. Learn more
, f+ w7 w: w1 J' S3 kPictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more
: S6 p! T; X7 _4 h8 RSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)
0 E, x* K0 m& D) \+ nNew button in the file dialog: Desktop Learn more+ h. q" X2 W! Z) T# o
Support for SSL (https)
* b* b$ T& _5 u( Y+ k5 sVJ dialog! L6 w+ j' q0 j. E- _4 P
Redesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
( F. ]6 Y8 Z9 c3 P9 v9 }% r3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
  u  D. A4 X: ^, |The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually2 m. S. E% G, u/ Q# B7 r# H
The <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files) N& J$ @+ }$ `0 N! @
Removed features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer( m- ?, x( f1 F5 s, R
; Q# B! g3 }" [; x' {4 x
Version 13.7.0.2
1 O. L4 g8 J: \  {3 M0 F% C10 updated translations: Chinese(Simplified), Czech, English, Francais, Kreyol, Magyar, Nederlands, Russian, Suomi and Turkce& D$ a" D6 s- g% M5 ]: x
Particle layers now cast shadows when using fast shadows Learn more
$ i+ C5 V. d4 y4 F" U2 new styles in the picture layer: Egg and Sphere cap( ?+ F# n- K# l. B/ W
Possibility to attach a container layer to a camera layer
, y$ O# J! Y% l7 X' }5 RPossibility to attach a camera layer to a container layer
: P0 C% Y2 \7 T/ _Full colour emoji Learn more# O3 u6 m# q$ z) \
Optimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)/ X/ G- x) c2 a, }. i" q
4 new effects: AdvancedMaterials/Flat, ProceduralTextures/Chrome, Filters/Opaque and Filters/Stroke
* O9 b# ?: N' fImproved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more- b2 F* b2 ~2 O% j% K8 V6 p6 k$ e
8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth
) Q. `/ |) s" F) |7 new properties in the camera layer: Fog range, Fog colour, Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera5 K% S+ W* M- x! V
5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star) d; X) i  ^  k/ k5 L
1 new style in the text layer: Box3 W, `$ j2 s( k3 H. y
1 new property in the text layer: Texture mapping* R1 }7 L5 y2 x6 A3 H
$ E/ B) ^# e; ^, D' Q9 }- M3 new options in options dialog: Prefer installer effects, Open all shows in the same resolution, Custom folder. Learn more
8 ]2 A. s3 f# PAttach camera and container layers to sketch layers
3 [  v* |2 T8 X9 m9 O- iFast shadows. Learn more
- h, T- }: Z3 V( a% g/ {2 qPictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more
8 e4 h8 R) U  @6 Y8 x2 |% t1 a' qSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)
) |# ~) Y* K( i. ~7 ^/ j0 PNew button in the file dialog: Desktop Learn more9 T$ y$ C/ S8 [7 a
Support for SSL (https)" Z# ^. D/ {5 g! M' w
VJ dialog
3 y0 y, H6 z( Y' CRedesigned drivers dialog. Learn more9 ^9 R5 T& y* E, i% J8 @0 W
3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance4 Q0 X5 Z7 @3 w  `' Q& r
The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually1 H% F) T- }$ D" v
The <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
& h0 t' m# {1 F. \8 y0 YRemoved features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer$ x% J8 K/ x) i! `0 f
0 |- [) `5 B+ m/ h% K
Version 13.7.0.1
2 J- _( G# X/ `10 updated translations: Chinese(Simplified), Czech, English, Francais, Kreyol, Magyar, Nederlands, Russian, Suomi and Turkce7 V* `# m" ~: W5 w& v1 @* c
Particle layers now cast shadows when using fast shadows Learn more/ V: @9 N' p* [7 v# i
2 new styles in the picture layer: Egg and Sphere cap
! j. u) v- [4 S6 _Possibility to attach a container layer to a camera layer
8 [! U+ I8 [2 \- Z. sPossibility to attach a camera layer to a container layer7 ?+ [. w. W/ D0 }7 u
Full colour emoji Learn more- M( A0 A& A2 |. Y/ g
Optimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)0 Y2 h- H- a9 Y
4 new effects: AdvancedMaterials/Flat, ProceduralTextures/Chrome, Filters/Opaque and Filters/Stroke
+ L9 i9 [1 |% g9 q/ @  lImproved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more
9 V' q' ~6 C+ L, N8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth  u$ @  p8 x5 e4 W9 T; h
7 new properties in the camera layer: Fog range, Fog colour, Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera1 p* }- S6 M9 X* [- A! u: V
2 V, b1 C; Q: E1 \2 T6 }: _1 new style in the text layer: Box
2 U5 x% N. j7 g' x1 new property in the text layer: Texture mapping
# S0 d4 f) w7 f7 j$ h1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters! t$ C8 g7 m) z3 a% h* n
3 new options in options dialog: Prefer installer effects, Open all shows in the same resolution, Custom folder. Learn more
6 ^  [0 Y- T- P) `& ZAttach camera and container layers to sketch layers% G  e, G6 X% x% X5 ~8 N$ W8 w
Fast shadows. Learn more
# Y* Z/ R) a) r( z" B7 }2 ^7 GPictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more
' b' q) i6 H% ]9 z  P, v2 o0 p' RSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)$ p) @) _) J9 i4 r' M4 t
New button in the file dialog: Desktop Learn more$ _* r, T) L5 U  o' [
Support for SSL (https)
. i% b: \* T/ d+ L# F0 ?5 A9 ]VJ dialog* B, t9 |+ ?' x. o' k2 e6 D
2 T" W2 h: W7 Z' ]2 r3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance, |2 v$ z! Z; V6 Z) c/ P" Z% [
The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
+ Y, T. M7 Z* X% }; e5 FThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
) ~& J  \; i1 S( E. RRemoved features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer4 I+ m( J) Y; P" _# Z/ {* A
" V0 e5 A2 u1 E/ \  C
Version 13.7
5 m$ f+ z6 s" ]$ b1 new style in the picture layer: Sphere cap' I  C7 {; y. W3 C: O. s# x! ^9 I3 C
Possibility to attach a container layer to a camera layer. _7 D) P' Z. t0 D) n" \7 B, N
Possibility to attach a camera layer to a container layer
8 `$ u3 \4 K( m4 v& l( P8 s3 G, ?Full colour emoji Learn more
0 ^/ X( q! t" D7 W$ n+ N7 oOptimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)  K* e, g5 ?* H! ~% s
3 new effects: ProceduralTextures/Chrome, Filters/Opaque and Filters/Stroke9 ?, h8 j, }, T) X, ^
Improved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more8 p2 t) _# J+ J, k
8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth: v0 M( b8 k+ G6 ^& Z& V- s0 v; l/ b
7 new properties in the camera layer: Fog range, Fog colour, Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera
! A+ R* l" `7 E4 J& Y% _5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star
) [& z/ N( v$ {% N1 new style in the text layer: Box) _2 r4 P  T& u: o% H. R
1 new property in the text layer: Texture mapping4 h. k& ~: F+ g/ F' c
1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters9 ~/ x$ G% w. W1 b. H) N$ J/ L* G
3 new options in options dialog: Prefer installer effects, Open all shows in the same resolution, Custom folder. Learn more6 `/ |" ^0 t8 a, H6 M4 i8 J* m
Attach camera and container layers to sketch layers7 w( \# y$ `' T1 y. T( M! g
Projected shadows. Learn more
5 m" u4 T/ g, o2 VPictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more4 R  m; {% o! y2 w6 g
Support for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)- L$ n% t* w  _# ~& Y8 G, ?
New button in the file dialog: Desktop" r" i$ [( c7 u- Q0 g( Z& U# S
Support for SSL (https)
) x1 r2 V' g: N! W4 CVJ dialog
' H$ b/ g, E- b+ a( w! W  R+ }' ~Redesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
2 _4 }) D- G: Z0 W0 r7 g3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
9 o6 k9 \$ u7 \1 [The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually6 M- t# I0 y) g2 T
+ a, p3 f( S  O. zRemoved features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer6 s+ j' h+ J9 \' Y# b! p& r, o

* [7 H: F$ Q- T1 n( E. bVersion 13.6.0.34 M) H; `% j- p1 s8 K$ ^/ \7 ^9 p, F
. L  `- E& g. }" N# r6 k: QOptimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)# s- R4 F* H$ l4 K
3 new effects: ProceduralTextures/Chrome, Filters/Opaque and Filters/Stroke
/ [3 B" H% x6 B; ^Improved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more
! s2 d+ ?8 U* P8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth
- N1 L! m' ^" T* L  w3 }, R$ u5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera
' E0 I$ ~! \: \# ]8 ?3 }& H0 }% r5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star
  R+ F/ S2 W) m% O, @$ Q9 O4 W3 h! x# _1 new style in the text layer: Box) G: `- a) F+ w
1 new property in the text layer: Texture mapping
5 L: X4 {# R& g5 q7 L) y5 U8 i1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters6 q* C8 p6 Q. z7 }
New option in options dialog: Custom folder. Learn more
- S2 k% h4 T6 k( Q) I( hAttach camera and container layers to sketch layers
+ O/ i) w- _, q( _% S' mProjected shadows. Learn more
9 n: _: c, h  A* d5 WPictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more
5 X3 p. P: F% B1 t' v2 U& lSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)/ d6 ]( T9 F0 o' z9 }: k* D
New button in the file dialog: Desktop# J7 u/ o2 z8 ^3 C+ Z1 P
Support for SSL (https)
1 Z( C6 D0 w; Q/ R* VVJ dialog( ], Q3 Z1 T4 d- H
0 @4 T( e6 s  ^% @  j0 L3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
/ A9 Z  N* F! rThe Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
( v& N$ x9 c& G1 \2 ]4 f* iThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files7 M1 R* G6 p) Q- s. h/ v$ _
Restored feature: Gamma property camera layer
  ~. {8 o* n) G0 RBugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly- C! P" ]. `0 y0 ?0 ^  f. k! D& O
Bugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically
$ f3 g* ^3 k0 GBugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer- c, P. n4 s$ Y/ W1 y) r, @
Bugfix: Shadow plane position property of light layer is now enabled for the Projected shadows style* W0 L" `/ `' b
Bugfix: Bevel property of text layer is now enabled if child text layer needs it
1 r7 b* z3 I# ~, H% }Bugfix: playlist with an audio or video stream used by 2 or more slides in a row now plays correctly in preview mode
8 w9 z8 T4 B' ]# ]6 B  x; \Removed features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer
& c7 N% ?1 ?% d" r2 l8 a+ X% ^  a2 B) W, N9 X* S5 S# ?
Version 13.6.0.19 S1 Y1 _' O4 B# p
Full colour emoji Learn more8 |* h3 d& t, z
Optimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)
4 `( H' C3 Q. r3 new effects: ProceduralTextures/Chrome, Filters/Opaque and Filters/Stroke$ O$ Q# W. b7 U5 Z2 i: z
Improved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more
5 ^4 X1 Q( w: f; Q( j' {* U8 [6 W8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth- y3 c$ d/ s; {" c1 a4 Z6 y
5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera
  d! q2 g$ U/ N! Y; ]6 s5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star; O7 v; p9 u/ ]) u( p! W
1 new style in the text layer: Box
/ E1 H0 b/ c  @& y1 new property in the text layer: Texture mapping
9 ^4 T" }2 ~' H1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters
* a% ?! T5 W) I+ o$ g, T- n6 R( @New option in options dialog: Custom folder. Learn more, `8 T( J8 J, B
( {; ?7 \8 G: |Projected shadows. Learn more
: J: J9 @, q: z% S- aPictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more
* s* M1 ^) V3 x! e/ fSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)
# {+ P% H; ]/ ]# T" VNew button in the file dialog: Desktop
# d) F+ O$ P" k4 c' Q! xSupport for SSL (https)
' v1 s% c0 i7 X3 ~% x/ p% vVJ dialog/ O: Q% c) h3 [$ V$ ?; m: Y
Redesigned drivers dialog. Learn more8 i' q8 u) W" E
3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
) i: r( k6 `/ g( b1 K6 G+ o  |' NThe Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
' V' A3 s0 d+ d1 \5 NThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files7 {  @$ D% P4 x$ l
, P: Y5 R  C1 B5 `7 K5 |$ L( cBugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly; U6 B2 t0 Y7 D1 A+ i, e* `
4 _8 Y5 t0 T4 f' t! UBugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer; B! _0 V3 z# r  Z
Bugfix: Shadow plane position property of light layer is now enabled for the Projected shadows style3 H' F1 a$ g7 k2 w. E. B% W
Bugfix: Bevel property of text layer is now enabled if child text layer needs it3 Q6 V* t4 H# y2 B9 y5 l5 V9 t
Bugfix: playlist with an audio or video stream used by 2 or more slides in a row now plays correctly in preview mode
" o& E% }; b# ?: FRemoved features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer3 R1 i$ A5 E+ R( z' M" |

6 k' W/ W6 h) `Version 13.6
; `& I- ^0 b1 q; Z6 B( _Full colour emoji Learn more6 w3 _* ~6 m- R+ H
Optimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)
- `* N$ T; v2 B0 `' i7 W0 l2 new effects: Filters/Opaque and Filters/Stroke3 X6 t' O9 L% t! @" ^' |6 b% H4 c
Improved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more
: h9 m9 }# m: u9 M8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth( E; {: p, z: v: f" e/ Y2 I) G
5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera' f  x/ {! n% J" Q
5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star, H- e# ?: L! E8 R
8 m, X5 e" j* o# G1 new property in the text layer: Texture mapping
8 a) e+ O9 l+ `0 s' o1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters+ `4 A8 v, a* a% w6 _# R3 \
) p' N$ s2 X# P/ nAttach camera and container layers to sketch layers
/ H, p4 X0 s1 h% _$ T! j4 V) X: {Projected shadows. Learn more
5 C3 V5 c1 j- ePictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more
: h& u" t+ a2 \# WSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)
  k0 w7 |8 f% Y  R' }! d9 I/ E5 s. FNew button in the file dialog: Desktop
$ b, J3 U+ Z% I2 I+ z. W( b+ U$ ISupport for SSL (https)
5 h, n1 o; A1 h0 ^, UVJ dialog
* L# g  s5 T) J- C# `Redesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
2 u/ T: b7 E- }. D% [3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
1 ]4 i8 W0 Z; M3 C/ ^. s+ ^The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually6 A. `& E$ J1 p& U% s9 J: o
6 ^$ V2 ]. }* l2 a$ j. {, rRestored feature: Gamma property camera layer
/ R/ }: s4 D8 T1 E8 E( DBugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly
% d- O: z9 r% TBugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically
) Q0 y0 z0 J8 S: a/ U( CBugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer
/ w* `. t# i5 {7 s3 u5 u7 mRemoved features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer, l  M/ E8 b' f$ v+ n+ V0 |

( B$ J& d) e" GVersion 13.5.0.4+ i' d, B, I# A$ Z& N9 V. e- S
Full colour emoji Learn more+ Y7 M" ]5 O( f8 N
Optimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D), D, x9 P+ Y5 O6 O; L' c
2 new effects: Filters/Opaque and Filters/Stroke: V" a, f* o, v7 b* {/ t
6 j8 X4 c$ q- \8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth$ ]: S& ]8 a% k$ c  f( a& U( Q
5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera( E" O! g- r7 u
4 f. |' E( P# R- J) u- G# S1 new style in the text layer: Box' E$ R6 s) r+ d8 B
; |0 ~6 }  |8 @& h9 @$ q2 r4 c1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters5 g, k) M8 f! J; I
1 k' X7 X! J% d8 Q& [8 CAttach camera and container layers to sketch layers# S! o) ^' a  e9 [/ j& M
Projected shadows. Learn more7 h+ M/ o7 X/ B' @
Pictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more
: g6 ?( ]3 T/ `% X( ?Support for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats). A$ d- ?. Q5 I( z* s% m
New button in the file dialog: Desktop
5 z! V7 F; t$ R1 aSupport for SSL (https)1 e* z2 u, c5 @5 v& R) |/ N
VJ dialog
  G  u" Y2 b9 Q+ I$ a4 K/ O8 @Redesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
& L$ b' A/ z) b# Y- _1 U3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance* @: q8 ^+ M7 O2 [; P" E5 }3 r& }
The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually1 i: M* d3 h0 J1 p
) b+ r: O. v" `7 aRestored feature: Gamma property camera layer& r& f* _# l/ C+ @/ i* t
Bugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly
& h7 \( g+ y" ]- ]Bugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically
6 \4 l, r6 l* \/ A# e; G* C1 y0 KBugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer
  c4 W) T5 Z( T, ^Removed features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer
3 U6 w6 S5 @5 Q! S
3 E' v* O$ p0 w7 c/ S- U6 f9 iVersion 13.5.0.3
4 }0 d* N. J6 ^/ eFull colour emoji Learn more3 X- S; U, Y& y" O/ |6 [
Optimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)( y+ \, t/ t" |% |: q* z8 y
2 new effects: Filters/Opaque and Filters/Stroke
4 M  a' ~$ q0 D8 x8 [" k) YImproved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more0 n! x9 r! u- G& ^5 t
8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth9 C# d: v# X+ `# M
5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera
+ E' V- w8 q  ]5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star
# Q# c; ]" c6 a, F6 w6 ^0 l. E$ f1 new style in the text layer: Box* A, [7 l( Y! h
2 a" V4 Q2 A8 y5 ~* T; @1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters" S0 P$ \. u" K1 o, K1 G
: Q1 d1 R0 R% X1 v) _  A: _Attach camera and container layers to sketch layers6 j1 n) ]3 s( N9 ~  j
Projected shadows. Learn more
. d: E& b, X& k% w- J0 l* rPictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more9 z* n5 V3 y( J' ]
Support for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)
5 a  o( A" n3 n* ^6 p; r5 Z# bNew button in the file dialog: Desktop
8 q% ?4 B' H* r4 v- J, GSupport for SSL (https)
* _6 D& b) g4 g5 YVJ dialog
/ X) o2 H7 e8 a) rRedesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
* B) t( c4 m# _8 i3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
' b5 g' ]0 q3 x: y# ~The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
: b3 A6 G7 |: c6 b3 N+ `. VThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
" B! u) J3 Q; sRestored feature: Gamma property camera layer
1 k. m. v+ n4 U3 v+ ]5 t/ fBugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly) c& i) I: T6 y; P9 Q$ A
Bugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically1 `% L0 c7 w6 ?1 F% c
Bugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer7 n$ n0 e# S$ X" G8 E6 e# w: n
Removed features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer
( g. n) y4 G4 ~+ Q/ x: g- ]* G7 c1 w# c7 k1 x  B$ T" B
Version 13.5.0.2$ T/ M3 W/ u" |. }& Q6 I
' D5 j( a: k+ HOptimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)
& j, F% Z5 Z) L: i! U1 Q" G/ H# _, e2 new effects: Filters/Opaque and Filters/Stroke
3 d; L! W; e$ \1 PImproved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more. X% o. z# H# U% I
8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth; y) L2 h( _$ ]% ]8 ]3 h+ \3 y; |
5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera: i% d% H/ |9 w0 j6 ]
5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star1 U) E- C% K0 [$ B$ R. k' u& ]
, E$ X. G/ Z8 z/ N6 r1 new property in the text layer: Texture mapping
, [, R( W6 Y& j! Q2 s1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters0 |9 b# h8 Q; U/ B4 |
New option in options dialog: Custom folder. Learn more. o! e" J3 [0 \, I: S8 {8 ~3 p
1 |; R. Z4 B! ?2 eProjected shadows. Learn more5 q0 p7 J- @$ [9 J
Pictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more
( X! L6 I# t# l& m$ M/ Z4 |' lSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats). c1 O, F% X* B! _, m
' o  B5 d1 G+ o( a2 ^) \$ n1 VSupport for SSL (https)
- M/ s% z" J) m$ r9 ~* u& WVJ dialog
* w6 [0 a6 g& M- q5 h- v4 J1 _7 H' QRedesigned drivers dialog. Learn more6 u5 _6 }% Q5 g2 J, r' o
3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
% r( O4 x  z6 B: H3 q. w6 [% N1 ^The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
( P4 [. D0 p9 I) D/ yThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
! h9 `$ C  k8 w4 GRestored feature: Gamma property camera layer' I; i5 d2 w! `! c' s8 [
Bugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly$ t$ m2 a) c6 x/ _3 [  d
3 ?$ e- ?( {, c4 j0 p( g- U9 YBugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer
( q! X/ G; ?' i$ |Removed features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer
3 u+ Z% c+ I6 O7 H  P6 [; Y2 N$ }, H9 h+ c
Version 13.5.0.1  s$ E" B' A4 ]( K  r# \7 g
Full colour emoji Learn more* C2 T* f$ F' y  m
Optimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)1 r4 F1 A" o: D- @( Z9 X. T1 x! `
Improved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more+ q+ B$ m/ [3 `0 u( [
8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth7 d7 q4 Z6 x0 ^
5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera4 `2 y, W3 \1 A8 k$ b
5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star  b- n- S, N( l, y
1 new style in the text layer: Box1 t( v( D' O1 T! s7 a
; E) U, R# [& Y4 z4 ~& Q# c+ o' S7 ~0 g1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters
5 [2 j. O; o( S4 I# L+ Y3 r% yNew option in options dialog: Custom folder. Learn more! j  P& Q" ~7 \
Attach camera and container layers to sketch layers& E" w7 T  M5 c1 {+ c: b% K  C
Projected shadows. Learn more' R4 f! _* g  [  x
# u% q- b9 O- K& w$ K* m7 u* g$ @5 qSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)+ l! s$ B, A8 p8 @/ @
New button in the file dialog: Desktop7 X$ K' E* E( r" l
Support for SSL (https)
$ X9 o: \4 Z' c; i7 ^6 }- e& ZVJ dialog
/ Y- y$ C# G: v) i8 Q$ ^8 DRedesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
3 [3 ?& b1 w- h' ], z3 g3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance" g# [# X1 y: e3 j& k4 w1 U- I
The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
2 I  {6 T" f% F) b0 ]) ^0 RThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
) }& w, Q; {  j+ |( p. IRestored feature: Gamma property camera layer
: W: {0 i- `" G8 KBugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly5 m6 ?+ Y& {8 N8 {
Bugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically" W$ S' ?; U4 ~2 A) O
Bugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer/ w& E, V& y2 b
Removed features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer/ S  |$ s  w: P$ u6 r& d7 ?
! [0 k( `# i' {6 m! s
Version 13.50 v; X# M1 u: k7 ^& y
Full colour emoji Learn more. R+ ^0 k  K, R+ O' q/ n
Optimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)1 G6 A9 h# N0 N) J
) r5 t  b7 G# h! V/ t, U8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth
+ D2 c$ [& e3 \- @  |4 L5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera$ u9 Z+ _' w! Q
/ d+ |" g; e" z& L& R6 ~/ u$ O1 new style in the text layer: Box' O5 }* J  k1 f' b9 D, p' G* J/ ~+ F
1 new property in the text layer: Texture mapping2 @# [3 j  H. ?1 H) ~( e
1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters6 P/ |8 O+ x2 x% R" O( N% J9 Q3 {
* G) {) D. e, iAttach camera and container layers to sketch layers
5 ~6 o/ v# X* w, C+ EProjected shadows. Learn more
+ j: U4 O6 p9 {, w2 }: LPictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more4 A$ j+ L+ q0 ?. @  c3 Q
% @  k4 h/ N6 m# fNew button in the file dialog: Desktop
% _( s& o6 ^- F4 N  k% ^' nSupport for SSL (https)
3 v+ f0 q' V. {9 v( [! AVJ dialog
3 c6 H8 P/ \& n8 [/ x% \( S. p  mRedesigned drivers dialog. Learn more+ T9 S* u8 t/ Z# N3 w5 q
: j& u$ }4 L- T6 L' Y8 a; TThe Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
- Q/ y, M  T& l, ?The <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
* D! c+ e( E* rRestored feature: Gamma property camera layer; n' e6 O* t+ y7 ]6 f) S  K' w
  G! V5 g5 W! ^/ aBugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically
6 U7 E/ f& V4 fBugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer; s/ ~1 V7 n' d  V7 c
Removed features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer
; m: P) J" G( ?& _1 o- V- s' ?. f2 h7 N9 c/ i) i( {- q
Version 13.4
. p9 u! ~: \* E% B$ ?9 S4 mImproved font engine: ligatures, glyph variants, emoji characters, non-Latin scripts and smooth bezier curves. Learn more
+ a% l' b( l/ T7 {8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth
. [6 T$ O9 X% |: K& e6 r9 V5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera# A4 G4 ~$ R' y7 C8 M# H4 u
: }. `* ?; v$ O: c; b9 G- F1 new style in the text layer: Box
2 F4 h3 P' M7 D3 L$ e4 Q/ g) c" R  M1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters
0 N! V2 P$ {5 t9 a# z: t$ C( ZAttach camera and container layers to sketch layers- n7 S0 H4 A3 W. l* q
Projected shadows. Learn more) K/ \( O" d6 K+ B7 |& R0 t
Pictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more0 Y7 k+ d  j9 x2 ?3 B* U
Support for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)7 `0 @1 N  Y5 ]  }
New button in the file dialog: Desktop- }& Z3 ]9 ^( s7 Y2 }
Support for SSL (https)  ~% r& E1 c$ P
VJ dialog
! @/ e* C9 Z/ \/ c' |( f- t3 TRedesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
9 X9 F) Q) n" O' u7 w9 K3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance& K7 N) ^  }: H( D! k; x" ?# [6 E. r
; D  D* Q1 {& A9 {2 D; sThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files) o. f0 Q" [. e% Z9 U5 j& Y
+ W4 c; y1 j/ e5 i3 pBugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly- s& X2 z0 k4 _; q7 V* n$ u
Bugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically* y, R2 P$ V% C) ?0 A
Bugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer3 h$ d$ t' Z( h7 l# j
Removed features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer' {1 I7 J# y5 T  j% L* p

2 E8 i' B; L6 bVersion 13.3.0.61 g, K8 z$ t  o& j3 C
  ^# h$ U3 g, |6 r9 K7 `2 d6 L5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera
/ R. u' x; d! ~4 a6 J5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star
% Y( _/ M& O4 r7 Q! x0 e1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters: f5 |1 K) I2 F' S
Attach camera and container layers to sketch layers% I$ W1 |% ?. |- N
Projected shadows. Learn more% N5 o# O0 ~5 @
- @# `' n0 p/ FSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)# e4 l! G7 S7 t3 E5 Z1 x1 y/ B5 I
New button in the file dialog: Desktop; r  N8 L: S% d9 y
Support for SSL (https)3 z: }6 E6 Y5 P1 e
VJ dialog1 [2 M) q& l4 F' b% F
  x' U# M; Q) ]3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
( o" u/ x4 }& Q8 tThe Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
4 N. w: Y% |3 {' B& t  k0 nThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
8 @: Y. ~2 `6 [" j1 z) u4 SRestored feature: Gamma property camera layer
5 O( Z5 U* F: b1 @( b8 hBugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly" F- u' W8 F/ d2 ]2 |7 C! D
Bugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically1 ?) B5 w( H6 E; f$ k+ r# _. @/ N/ s/ e1 R
Bugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer
5 t0 `' o0 l7 jRemoved features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer) C( v0 D% l& w7 B/ A2 Q- L

" C# z1 q/ m, u/ b6 `# |Version 13.3.0.5
5 k! k, `5 F# z  ?* F: W8 ?4 o8 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset, Pen size and Smooth
, n2 W% |. U) G8 M1 H5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera
' }& O- n& E7 e+ ^; a5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star
- {3 ^  S* v, _( p$ B1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters
2 j# ~( k' b! n2 f) IAttach camera and container layers to sketch layers, ^( Q" |' C6 X  z5 \6 M
Projected shadows. Learn more& Q  t, o8 _7 {0 u  f' z
: u$ U! t  F0 K8 y& R7 S4 n- MSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)
8 r' H/ Z5 W2 @5 {4 p0 wNew button in the file dialog: Desktop
( ]  y  {/ d  \Support for SSL (https)
$ i6 {/ s6 g. i6 I. TVJ dialog
+ ^8 j' O, C( ?; ~9 L) cRedesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
1 H: ~$ `( J. o& ?3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
, P/ H/ \* O- g$ CThe Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
  w# U" F. |5 s- I+ a2 lThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
8 w- B6 z. z0 j- K6 {1 rRestored feature: Gamma property camera layer. f! v( o( c; q4 z0 L
Bugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly3 C) K/ J" X$ U$ h( v$ X) ?
Bugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically) H8 F; z* B2 g; q& E: B
Bugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer* m; T, @9 t+ h
# L9 T4 [. B9 O; B: }. b7 k8 Y+ v: ^8 o5 i3 t3 e
Version 13.3.0.2: C8 @8 M: p7 V3 K% a1 t) ^
2 z. }0 E3 ~( ~  o0 x1 t; p1 ^5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera
  A+ y8 n" y0 K; ^+ _# ^/ F5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star8 e+ ?  I$ C: c! d+ D% @( D
1 F- G- U3 w' t# m8 U; oAttach a camera to a sketch layer with the new menu item LAYER > Attach layer > Attach camera to active layer. Learn more
1 j- j& I; D+ j$ _Pictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more$ q8 M' N- f6 A
Support for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)/ f5 O5 b7 T, x4 v' f/ M
. n+ q! C* l3 CSupport for SSL (https)  ~% l3 U1 i( c( i2 _9 T
VJ dialog3 f# w3 y2 n7 {1 E
Redesigned drivers dialog. Learn more* z# }! c8 }. \. |& D, B. v
7 u8 E! Q) t0 p) PThe Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
/ D/ H8 R  O& }2 p* WThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
, s9 X# g  R% q1 p4 ABugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly
! r% ~% v* C7 A& |* V5 V2 {Bugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically! {/ L7 q, M* F# P3 S
Bugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer
5 W. A; R0 z! y) b: IRemoved feature: default show in options dialog6 z- O7 Q- L/ j  K. ~* t9 v3 N

0 G$ c" E$ d7 E2 X0 d6 d! {% @Version 13.3.0.19 p, t/ X5 G: S# Z/ W; A
5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera% F- ^/ @; Q- s
7 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset and Pen size
4 R4 x" B! k+ y: }1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters! U9 g3 a5 D* i& s# K- m
Rename: Radius property of the sketch layer renamed to Profile size progression. Use the new Pen size property to set the radius in 2 dimensions.5 T2 g' e8 U. ?; F* D2 n1 K
Attach a camera to a sketch layer with the new menu item LAYER > Attach layer > Attach camera to active layer. Learn more
% H' j$ _/ _2 a$ v7 VPictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more
  o1 h( b. K( O# p8 @6 g" Z) A7 QSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)1 `# ?# \+ }) R- v0 `
New button in the file dialog: Desktop0 n$ O2 E- x) Z+ T2 s2 S; y- Q
Support for SSL (https)
8 X6 i% H2 T3 C; x9 m& [VJ dialog
2 C% M* a- n; x3 h! z- }Redesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
3 f1 D6 s2 G7 S3 }3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
- I' n" S' X5 o1 V& `! QThe Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually) [0 M! N8 S2 w
3 _) u/ a1 z. b* M6 e: o, j  HBugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly
7 i6 k1 K: Y/ U4 Q. oBugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically6 w) G) L7 `$ K+ J( F
Bugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer1 }, E5 W" o: \' R  ?4 Q
Removed feature: default show in options dialog' L" f9 t' {" k" s- P

8 Y/ y" b4 I8 W: XVersion 13.3
  K6 S1 F3 i3 ~2 f/ B5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera
5 y. P1 ?& U$ k7 w2 Y6 j7 new properties in the sketch layer: Offset, Pen rotation, Gravity, Friction, Initial speed, Minimum speed, Writer offset and Pen size
9 I- @  v: H* y' |8 ~1 new property in the EPS layer: Characters
* s" m" g, `$ D+ r. JRename: Radius property of the sketch layer renamed to Profile size progression. Use the new Pen size property to set the radius in 2 dimensions.
! H5 R. x9 m7 y+ _6 \4 ?  v5 C* OAttach a camera to a sketch layer with the new menu item LAYER > Attach layer > Attach camera to active layer. Learn more
4 c6 t$ u, X0 A0 |% W+ g3 n6 H% vPictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more
* W0 h" x) d$ v# _# r0 h+ l) zSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)
  O% @- N* Y0 N3 q3 @' }$ M$ \1 ^New button in the file dialog: Desktop  G5 L* x+ i$ N, ]7 W/ a: y) j
Support for SSL (https)
: x1 a/ c1 y/ Z. A! TVJ dialog# G! ?$ v: ]* u7 t8 Z) ^. S; D
Redesigned drivers dialog. Learn more' z( A' d7 A! T6 T
3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance; a7 m4 I: y; E7 v( i% h
5 j9 o  k+ r3 w9 E8 w$ _  x2 @& b1 [The <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
  R( n6 ]4 \& F5 tBugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly7 C4 f# |  C7 N1 O% i- h/ ~
Bugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically; n7 X2 k+ K" v
Bugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer% a8 d2 H! G1 a8 i2 e
Removed feature: default show in options dialog
4 G) |' \3 u4 U9 H' K
! D( W& q& W, p6 G8 ZVersion 13.3.0.3# N& U* g  T" u+ U
+ a# }5 F6 j! L( u2 i5 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage, Target layer and Active camera
" d' z; l7 Q- y- v5 new styles in the sketch layer: Closed, Open, Halfpipe, Rails and Star: b; N3 c; o! K! G/ Z/ d) ?) D( p
) e. g; j9 O2 G& M1 R1 @3 A% l6 ~Attach camera and container layers to sketch layers+ h) c% `1 r! v" F5 z5 o& M' E
Pictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more7 l- o2 c0 {5 x' h; d( s
Support for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)' {! r5 E# R# c5 e. }) ]( ]4 N
9 d1 x0 l' V! R2 ]# c* h1 Q' g8 oSupport for SSL (https); H3 s4 V! ]: g9 J3 \1 m* I
VJ dialog
$ |9 k6 v, b2 ERedesigned drivers dialog. Learn more9 `# U4 Y  j' W+ F( o1 @' e
" U3 L* O. p1 e  ]; V0 a$ kThe Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually0 D( t9 r$ n: i. j1 z7 ~
6 a% M! W) F* e: yBugfix: animated GIFs are now played correctly$ ?4 Y8 x' J/ W! r) {4 `
+ |9 @3 G- p8 ], [$ O# S. bBugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer; l2 V9 _, Q( i9 f
Removed features: default show in options dialog, post render command, Shadow softness property in light layer, Gamma property in camera layer, Q( T+ D; B, I" [8 Q9 y

5 [# p  e! r8 }8 C1 o- EVersion 13.2.0.2/ ?/ |2 E9 S, u
4 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage and Target layer' }) H* o6 S* Z) t& E, i$ U
Attach a camera to a sketch layer with the new menu item LAYER > Attach layer > Attach camera to active layer Learn more4 [) b- s, o0 Z  _+ h5 _& N
Pictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs installed, BluffTitler can now load PSD, EXR, HDR, RAW and many more files. Learn more# D1 d' |& }9 u+ T# i9 g  Q% a! }
9 b# L% E9 |( R3 M# T; dSupport for SSL (https)
. ^, i! P) P( B7 O9 CVJ dialog
  s) U9 }* g" ^0 i/ ^7 SRedesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
+ x# h% Y& f6 T( {. A3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance$ b' @7 d2 \+ K& k: q0 w* r$ l
The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually0 L/ P: Q8 j- w, s, i& I* K5 y
The <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files8 }( g$ o6 ^* S6 K( ]1 ]; _
% _0 a. x# r0 E& y! y4 sBugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically
0 e2 ^) y: Q' @& J) E' n8 CBugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer
" q6 v- n- p# R1 k+ _Removed feature: default show in options dialog: B1 Y. b  s3 o+ ~1 ~
% G( q! h3 M4 N3 U) z
Version 13.2.0.1( k2 _) y- Z$ d3 M
4 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage and Target layer
5 `: \, G) `/ w( u0 KAttach a camera to a sketch layer with the new menu item LAYER > Attach layer > Attach camera to active layer Learn more, |8 K* q( M3 K5 n6 v# ]
; E8 }8 I: H1 a2 b  D  K9 A- g. dSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)
: d6 }/ ^, W$ m& d$ |& a1 ?Support for SSL (https)
% H5 S! b4 P( I: h& U* C! PVJ dialog$ i+ N3 y& F' f$ B' m/ c! f
' M# c; T' K5 A6 C3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance
1 m6 U4 Y9 T1 \0 `1 C  E* ?The Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually6 p3 g$ S0 I* q0 g
The <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files* Y; o- K% r8 d' p
* j) y8 h& Z" |' K% c  `7 uBugfix: 32 bits videos (RGBA) are no longer flipped vertically$ S  U$ X* L& |1 x7 J
Bugfix: target layer property camera layer can now point to a text layer attached to a sketch layer: A9 ~; }8 j2 P8 N" w8 V3 p) x
Removed feature: default show in options dialog) o3 ?" A# A; z1 V: I/ Z
' V& v0 s5 [* ^9 O* r6 a
Version 13.2' W4 r: I  u+ ^7 l7 x
4 new properties in the camera layer: Colour intensity, Fade colour, Fade stage and Target layer
1 S: D$ e: z$ B# P" {6 hAttach a camera to a sketch layer with the new menu item LAYER > Attach layer > Attach camera to active layer Learn more; b( ?! b6 m3 }2 h7 T
8 |' ]! m4 A( n% O2 P5 z* tSupport for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)4 \* w- ^/ \: u+ t8 A3 A
Support for SSL (https)) G1 r- c; z2 ]; W% ~0 Q6 |
VJ dialog
9 b, k" b9 d8 Q# ~9 [Redesigned drivers dialog. Learn more
6 m8 ?! y4 i# V- K1 b3 f+ \Updated translations: French, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Korean and Kreyol1 r+ e0 N+ K" S5 n+ K
Effect thumbnails of online shows are now downloaded2 E+ h  w4 ^2 z) E
Polygon budget increased) ^; X9 u0 i: a0 D
! h9 {2 ?1 z' [  s- lThe Filters/Distortion effect now has properties to animate the red, green and blue channels individually
0 t. V% X2 Q" d* s9 X% S: sThe <Control><F1> dialog has 3 new tabs: DirectShow, WIC and Files
9 L& q2 [7 M5 g$ `+ p  C% w. fBugfix: positions and sizes of windows are now remembered
8 p8 c% b* ]$ D3 R4 I. HBugfix: GUI scrollbars now scroll smoothly
4 S3 c+ A1 p2 R# jBugfix: animated GIFs are now played at the right speed1 t% Q+ A7 n1 {" I6 x8 E! K
Bugfix: bitmap fonts are now correctly rendered in the Media > Change font... dialog% |& B/ r  W8 J
Removed feature: default show in options dialog
8 t# C9 S1 [! `) W9 c; [8 t' i  u) j6 w7 y6 I2 \5 \
Version 13.0.0.4
9 B& M( ?/ q2 e. Q% f) B: d4 N; G6 BReleased: Tuesday, December 6th 2016
/ [, X0 W* i% A6 P. M% UChanges since version 13.0:( i/ c; H* ~& z+ N3 p+ v* ^+ s. h  U
Updated translations: French, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Kreyol
  L" a+ W: [- V- j$ wEffect thumbnails of online shows are now downloaded
6 v( ?5 M% @4 `, x+ ISupport for SSL (https)( M* [6 O% Y! X9 v4 r
Polygon budget increased
# U9 |6 o, D) z3 new properties in the particle layer: Time dilation, Launch normal and Launch normal tolerance  ^4 f# _7 Q" K+ x6 M
SETTINGS > Render coordinate system is now reset after restart: ?6 ~; g) }0 Q# l
Bugfix: Text/JumpForJoy effect fixed: j7 x7 |/ s( ^# t- x/ [) d
Bugfix: Text/MarqueeLights effects fixed
" G; u0 C, \: Y9 {2 P4 VBugfix: positions and sizes of windows are now remembered
  c$ M( W; G! w) t5 L7 G' E$ V8 R, m  P
Version 13.0.0.33 G% h# [* I/ J
Updated translations: French, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish!1 N% m( {0 B4 ?$ b* C: N7 F
Effect thumbnails of online shows are now downloaded3 [- f3 P+ S, C/ ~- K: g& t
Support for SSL (https)
0 Z; [1 Q. Y. J; [7 I& w2 ]Minor bugs fixed( t3 i% R( N1 X
( J6 b8 u0 Y  N
Changes since version 13.0.0.1:
3 z+ b7 N/ X7 g. p6 i" ^" n0 F3 MUpdated translations: French, Swedish, Spanish and Turkish
+ `% t( m5 Z- A# G$ P: S7 J1 B5 tMinor bugs fixed' [2 q+ p8 _3 m( r

- x( r( O  [! f! i' eVersion 13.0
1 x2 v/ _) i/ z" H( R. @Released: 19/10/2016
( ^. r4 Z) _2 `# sIntroduction of the ULTIMATE edition
( Q  K% I7 J; pNew layer: Landscape layer' @- B. Z4 T0 i+ B8 h  F/ b
New layer: Water layer! `# n8 j( Z6 h# p( o: ~7 Q
New layer: Waving flag layer- ~+ g- G& I& f! o
New layer: Hand layer0 N* U  w" L+ F6 |: N
New layer: Skybox layer( l- {# G2 e* f- ?
New layer: Colourmap layer
& t! \; w# }, V: GNew layer: VR 360° layer
" H4 d' o, `9 M  h7 SNew menu item: LAYER > Stand in landscape
; o# P  ?* ?2 I2 ?New menu item: LAYER > Float in water
- ?; J& `& i1 w/ m+ |" b/ |New menu item: LAYER > Attach layer > Attach cubemap to active layer: V+ M4 i# \  F$ Z! i5 K9 j* y8 o% d
Improved lighting model: the specular colour can now be set independently with the Specular colour property  k2 ^; F+ I. j! ]& D# e0 m
Attach a container layer to a container layer
! C$ a& I; W/ V8 x) s, m8 S. n9 XNew picture layer style: Fulscreen in foreground: v: i# q" B; H* A* V8 s
New text and scroller tag: <timer />  Y9 i1 h( p% w( |, F
2 new effects: Filters/Distortion and AdvancedMaterials/Lightened_NoDepthWrite) _% v/ i! d# t
New option in FILE > Show properties... dialog: pre-export simulation time" K# s( |  ?5 a# K' m1 k+ L- L
MP4 profile dropdown in drivers tab of options dialog$ e* l% w9 ~5 o- a& X0 k2 ?
Improved: blob particles (metaballs)
9 @" C2 }6 N1 L6 S" f& i! w& A! NImproved: particle layer- P  v( k7 i4 X
Improved: resolution cubemap layer in high quality mode increased from 512 to 1024 (necessary for 4K VR 360° export)" c5 ?! M6 D( V
Optimization: 3D math operations much faster+ \$ E' n7 i, E' v
Optimization: delay when first time opening file and about dialogs removed
* ^0 h9 E2 r! \6 SBugfix: particles now always take over the position, size and rotation of of the parent layer, even when using the Flexibility property; J  V3 O: X% g. p5 T) }7 v- s; q
Bugfix: shadow artifacts fixed" d  a6 G+ y# H; Z' r
Bugfix: antialisaing issues transparent export fixed
6 C: @. m- m! w' T( u! |6 Z- mBugfix: deleted shows are now correctly moved to the recycle bin- L; [/ @7 s. b! h9 r
Bugfix: options dialog now supports higher Windows font sizes0 o3 k2 q3 Z- o- [% o. |
Removed: sort layers on layer type option in options dialog
. l# I! Y; N2 T, ]  a; GRemoved: favorites menu item
8 i% U/ d( q7 H" K% \
- H' L7 H1 t0 \* _1 y* D" f+ @System requirements% @% D* u% k0 Y  f2 m3 o4 p0 k0 O
Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 bits), c# k8 m( G& s  k$ a
A DirectX 11 compatible graphics card/ g; u( q3 N$ W# t
80 MB available hard disk space+ K* H* |+ g* n8 T+ T. `! K
( ~# U5 {- o8 q. ]/ f) {1 d

% v, m' m& ]) [% c" Q
) Q* J( p1 V% T; V9 C- NDownload:5 Z+ A8 L: q; Y! ?! Y' Q! g
http://www.blufftitler.com/BluffTitlerSetup.exe
9 ?: g. }' H2 c5 U
( p2 Z0 q( h7 E2 d0 Z* B3 U  cBluffTitlerSetup 13.0.0.1.exe
6 S- Q3 n# J) sBluffTitlerSetup 13.0.0.3.exe
" T# f$ ?* M& K8 P+ kBluffTitlerSetup 13.0.0.6.exe
  O" r+ X+ u3 BBluffTitlerSetup 13.0.0.4.exe
# Z# w; O+ n. \- L! c  @6 E" SBluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.0.exe1 Z" _& j$ d3 g, `5 M+ I5 `
BluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.1.exe
8 ^1 X5 ]" d4 b* n6 TBluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.2.exe/ {4 ]; A4 F2 d7 H- _9 h8 Y
BluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.3.exe: r/ v7 z8 r5 P
BluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.4.exe
1 X. `$ t- T8 X6 bBluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.5.exe
$ f9 O$ E& v& e3 U2 SBluffTitlerSetup 13.2.0.0.exe
7 G( y8 m, H; n- o4 `  uBluffTitlerSetup 13.2.0.1.exe
' Y* k" N. D" J6 }2 Z* U0 ^0 YBluffTitlerSetup 13.2.0.2.exe% i  M* ^5 s$ D+ ]$ ?4 L
BluffTitlerSetup 13.2.0.3.exe
3 {2 t2 m2 s$ y/ V( O& w/ XBluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.0.exe' \0 I4 ^& j6 {& l
BluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.1.exe
) F3 W* @0 l- C& M. N6 TBluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.2.exe
; X; x6 i. }5 A) a9 `- r+ pBluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.3.exe
1 N3 d4 V; q7 G( N+ sBluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.4.exe
2 C2 r/ }7 }4 H- S& _/ vBluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.5.exe
) |8 b% f8 Y2 ]' m- H* ?2 bBluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.6.exe
7 S, o  Q( M, B( q' e9 kBluffTitlerSetup 13.4.0.0.exe# W' P7 p. N  [. Z
BluffTitlerSetup 13.5.0.0.exe8 z5 _, [5 K* z/ ]1 C( l4 t  o
BluffTitlerSetup 13.5.0.1.exe4 K) Y5 o. _" ^; A; ^+ z# j6 G
BluffTitlerSetup 13.5.0.2.exe
( z9 E0 J/ f! e; x8 m  n& W1 DBluffTitlerSetup 13.5.0.3.exe
9 N) S2 N8 y3 L6 q( xBluffTitlerSetup 13.5.0.4.exe
+ `# D7 d: y! `6 Y; D  A7 mBluffTitlerSetup_13.6.0.0.exe
. m! j  z# q* o) M5 U7 O8 I, ]& ~BluffTitlerSetup 13.6.0.1.exe
0 {% }" G+ E3 l$ k6 k4 OBluffTitlerSetup_13.6.0.2.exe( z# m( `; s9 u% H( f* O
BluffTitlerSetup 13.6.0.3.exe
" Z. p, l" [5 G5 K, o+ h  VBluffTitlerSetup_13.6.0.4.exe. I, x/ Y, T1 O+ z9 T
BluffTitlerSetup_13.7.0.0.exe1 j- \8 n) u! P* ~4 ]7 K( f
BluffTitlerSetup v13.7.0.1.exe
/ o' h/ G- F: |' ~& A/ sBluffTitlerSetup 13.7.0.2.exe
- K% x( S5 M! u2 t/ I: VBluffTitlerSetup 13.8.0.0.exe2 Q2 I. I% z: B
4 B5 e$ C4 [/ H# t8 {$ y
OR* m6 n4 G1 |1 v0 _4 V  t
BluffTitlerSetup 13.0.0.6.exe
* X) T# R. }; I5 s: W2 ~) q! EBluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.0.exe
  T$ \9 H! n' k) r' ~' Q. oBluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.1.exe
9 x8 {) S( B& r) p6 e4 ^/ T  aBluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.2.exe
# Y# D( L; k  c9 @5 XBluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.3.exe
1 r4 K, l. D  qBluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.4.exe
# M& O% _5 r; F9 Y' \BluffTitlerSetup 13.1.0.5.exe) K3 B4 J& N2 m9 _' \' t9 s
BluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.2.exe
' @8 d* }! O$ E9 gBluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.3.exe
9 a) ~4 g# J1 C' A" HBluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.4.exe
3 N' V3 l& r8 R9 o0 I# v4 nBluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.5.exe4 z+ ~8 ~. m6 h! ~# \
BluffTitlerSetup 13.3.0.6.exe
, w& z' g0 Y* I- ~* yBluffTitlerSetup 13.4.0.0.exe! ]+ E6 a1 s, ?
BluffTitlerSetup 13.5.0.0.exe$ ]8 o4 W% O# y6 `$ _5 l( ]" b
BluffTitlerSetup 13.5.0.1.exe
. E+ x9 g& l" T% F" A7 xBluffTitlerSetup 13.5.0.2.exe* L. Z$ x$ P6 C. h: k. T4 u$ m0 p8 ^
BluffTitlerSetup 13.5.0.3.exe
+ L4 c# Q( @2 x3 ?( z0 F1 gBluffTitlerSetup 13.5.0.4.exe
8 i) z0 U8 I( M  N4 A5 u3 E7 k4 O) ^BluffTitlerSetup_13.6.0.0.exe+ m1 j  }- z/ D/ Z
BluffTitlerSetup 13.6.0.1.exe
: Y1 T# r* W+ [. |) ZBluffTitlerSetup_13.6.0.2.exe
- N1 {9 h% _. _3 w. ]7 p6 D5 ~BluffTitlerSetup 13.6.0.3.exe
/ E8 l3 o* T. n- I+ V, J1 iBluffTitlerSetup_13.6.0.4.exe8 {' k9 D0 D9 P, J
BluffTitlerSetup_13.7.0.0.exe
/ O( n/ E% ^' C2 D' w5 K" `BluffTitlerSetup v13.7.0.1.exe
$ V5 X& t# e1 v$ F5 lBluffTitlerSetup 13.8.0.0.exe  s; y/ t% M3 R* O' ^8 ?
BluffTitlerSetup 13.7.0.2.exe2 T1 O+ f( {" k+ _: ?' ?! L
+ V! M8 ?4 Y+ y7 D) Q7 p

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-7 18:00:21 | 显示全部楼层
BIXPACK 19 – Love & Wedding5 B2 f# V% P) f+ {# Z; A4 l
The Love & Wedding pack offers 30 romantic video templates. Surprise your Valentine, your partner, your family and friends with a personal video. Make your Valentine’s card as mysterious as you want: sign with your photo, your silhouette or use no photo.0 n: o/ u! C# y# u, c5 u
  m% k4 ], c; i4 Q: ]
BIXPACK 18 – Christmas & New Year
# X, }' [( `: s& r) w. c8 a6 m9 k, C! Y. m, f; S
BixPack 18 offers 30 Christmas and New Year templates. Surprise your family, friends and clients with a personal Christmas video! The year (2016) can be adjusted so the templates can be used for many years to come!9 S0 D/ C2 ]& z9 i5 |$ ~

; ]9 t5 ^/ E& h: V. A# g' j- Z. m( }BIXPACK 17 – Happy
& |2 F& |, s; J3 G+ gBixPack 17 offers 30 happy templates for all your titles and intro videos in a clean, professional style. Some are 2D, some are subtle 3D and others are dizzying 3D!
; S' T/ s* \  E- A9 W2 N# k( Q) T2 m! ~9 A6 C& J( i* v
BIXPACK 16 – Newsrooms; U- h& q' p, Z( J
BixPack 16 offers 30 templates for all your news updates. Whether you would like to send out a global news flash or would like to show your friends your new pet, the Newsrooms pack offers the template to introduce the story!
- a0 y6 ?: t+ t6 v
+ D- N/ }7 f2 {3 ~; e1 p2 D) MBIXPACK 15 – Sound Systems
; ~* n0 e8 l) ?  PBixPack 15 offers 30 templates, happily jumping to the beat. The six included intro tunes (MP3) have been created by Miniasola specifically for the sound systems pack. Just like the other media files, they can be used on a royalty free basis for all your projects!
6 h% r+ v# T% i. S/ C. ?0 z
7 I$ G: R6 Y7 d6 _" S7 ]BIXPACK 14 – Broadcast
2 x# V8 i& e# S% j% DBixPack 14 offers 30 (+ 7 bonus!) commercial TV style broadcast templates. The six scenes are: clock, coming next, countdown, lower third, overlay and talkshow. Whether you are a hobby user or own a TV network, the broadcast pack helps you to give your video productions that professional look!3 q( ?' d- L* Y3 x; {9 H  L

, E) w  S7 T9 IBIXPACK 13 – Introductions5 I6 w4 L" r2 M+ z: X7 b* q
BixPack 13 offers 30 templates to introduce your friend, your client or yourself to the world. Next to a name, you can communicate a web address, a slogan, a photo and a picture of your product!" v; k  t0 E$ i' E% B7 p

) g6 |) l6 t( a6 A+ ^: nBIXPACK 12 – Lists
1 \4 i8 @* l3 I0 v5 c% _BixPack 12 offers 30 ready to use templates for all your lists. Do you want to present the champions of your sporting event? Your best selling products? Or thank your best friend forever? Scenes include the number 1 in the world, top 3 scoreboards, top 5 countdowns and top 10 leaderboards. The lists pack includes 10 expansive 360° DDS environment maps!
0 ]* ~4 V" z% C0 Z; f+ q& J3 Z! S9 ]% C8 o( E* s% O
BIXPACK 11 – Party$ v; d, M- j% I- k
BixPack 11 offers 30 ready to use templates for your party. The pack covers all party aspects: inviting your friends, a countdown, welcoming them, introducing the DJs, displaying messages and thanking everyone at the end. The party pack comes with 10 animated party silhouettes. With the included PartySilhouette.fx effect you can control the BPM and up-beat offset in realtime.
( u5 l- n! l' B/ |2 @/ ?- H6 U9 v) }3 r( J; x3 G6 _
BIXPACK 10 – Splines in Space9 N# J5 o4 h' t* \% H) i$ ?: m1 a
BixPack 10 offers spectacular 3D splines, shields, billboards and planets all flying through outer space. The splines pack comes with a collection of 3D splines for use in the sketch layer, powerful reflectionmaps and colourful flares!
3 ^: t8 a/ g9 I& l% s3 H! v$ n6 Z. R/ L1 B6 D
BIXPACK 9 – Emotions
  p# g5 o: r, yBixPack 9 offers 30 templates, expressing the following six emotions: love, hope, happiness, excitement, fear and anger. To visualise this rollercoaster of emotions a wide range of clever tricks is used for you to explore!1 K% Q3 C- R. `9 _# L3 o
0 G+ R) ~+ f- F! v( X- }% v  Z; @! l
BIXPACK 8 – Dust, Dirt & Destruction
, Y/ r6 G3 h: s/ M/ o; Q+ ^8 {( R6 h8 _4 V3 u9 d! W* p& F1 N: ?
BixPack 8 offers 30 (+ 1 bonus!) templates full of dust, dirt, destruction, rust, cracks, explosions, splashes, bugs, blood, smoke and bullets. The destruction pack comes with 30 full HD (1920 x 1080) dirty textures, 10 awesome 3D models (including barbed wire, dynamite and a bullet), 2 creepy animated bugs and introduces a new powerful explosion shader!6 R& k* {8 ]: d  ?
/ H! q! @1 v4 ^, v9 l/ V
BIXPACK 7 – Glitz and Glam2 ^5 k4 L+ k4 k6 J: \- A

! C9 ^3 h& |' G( |) {0 NBixPack 7 offers six glamourous scenes that make your texts and pictures shine like supermodels. The glitz and glam pack comes with 14 specially designed 3D models (including a headphone, a microphone and a spotlight), introduces 4 new FXs (including the AscenderBender, HypnotisingTunnel and SliceAndWipe effects) and features spectacular reflection and colour maps.
/ ?" R9 I( O5 j+ X0 m# F" [+ l4 i& U  A  V, C$ _
BIXPACK 6 – Shine and Glow
4 ^0 z2 E4 J4 a' B
, E+ X( r) I" [  @BixPack 6 offers six super shiny scenes: arena, control room, pyramid, shaft, alert system and dancing fool. The 30 templates feature spectacular neon light shows in virtual studios, making your texts and pictures look like superstars in a TV show!! h3 Q$ u, m% Q% s: E( G
, d( x, D( ?( J, u/ Y) i3 P
BIXPACK 5 – Sports
# \; @7 N+ ?! L$ U# lBixPack 5 offers six sport scenes including spectacular stadiums, 3D score boards, billboards and sport shields. The sports pack comes with more than 50 colourful, extremely powerful and very effective reflectionmaps that are easy to reuse in your own shows!
7 h# {2 S1 @. z5 Z6 F0 X$ [5 q4 n6 `  B3 n
BIXPACK 4 – Lights, Camera, Action
% ]( y: v9 I5 p. ~6 b# ?BixPack 4 offers the following six scenes: fame, firestorm, intensity, star catcher, storm chaser and world premier. The 30 templates feature charming fonts, enchanting particles and spectacular light effects!
* X" h" P9 |# G% i/ O1 ^7 \
' {* w" Z9 {: N% kBIXPACK 3 – Home Videos
+ d3 t, {7 n, d9 `4 o4 KBixPack 3 offers home video templates for six events: birth, birthday, wedding, sport, holiday and party. The templates are relatively simple, making it easy to adjust them to your own taste. BixPack 3 offers a total of 30 templates and 23 models including a teddy bear, a birthday cake, a sport trophy and a party hat. The models are also kept simple to make it easy to reuse them in your own shows!8 U7 v1 J- z7 @6 F, _1 p; V2 p

4 b/ z& M/ C, \+ }+ CBIXPACK 2 – Ornaments5 W3 z% t5 }1 P% M9 d: m) N9 f
BixPack 2 offers six ornament styles: street art, flowers, fantasy, arrows, king of bling and pink&purple. 30 ready to use templates show the power of the BluffTitler ornaments system. All ornaments have been created with Bixelangelo 2.0.
/ J# o2 E. p. g4 V# E
, Z% ]: {1 E( @# k" }+ \- fBIXPACK 1 – Virtual Studios
! t. i& ]6 O0 xBixPack 1 offers six virtual studios: a news studio, a sport studio, a quiz show, a talent show, a science fiction environment and an architectural scene. BixPack 1 introduces the spotlight, flare and lightmap effects. 30 ready to use templates show the possibilities of the studios and the new effects." W7 W: h- N5 n7 n2 @

) L, m; X! Q" T0 A% a7 d
( D9 w4 s/ @1 {
8 N& |2 l' w' U  u9 _3 L+ k  V5 j' j" _
- i" }( x" E, ADownloads:
' [0 i2 C& g( Z: u% G# Yfrom 1 to 10" Q0 p* |( H# r$ |1 \
http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/eBPpNM4L/file.html
/ }' a; E9 y6 P$ d) u+ L% x7 \* y2 }  l3 B
from 11 to 20) ~3 |' O! y, G
http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/dB7dOozD/file.html

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 06:35