MAXON CINEMA 4D R11 Studio Bundle v11.532

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-16 23:31:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: MAXON CINEMA 4D R11 Studio Bundle v11.5" y' o; B5 A9 Q& w: V$ Z
Program Type: 3D
' w6 N/ @; i* h* s- n% @" N1 @: CDeveloper: MAXON Computer GmbH 6 Y* [8 z: `5 \# x
Homepage: www.maxon.net4 g# C; I+ }& S/ a& }( t% _" x- @
Release Date: Sep, 2008
! y8 x' H, s7 n* AInterface Language: Multilingual
0 {' T, q* P: N# ePlatform: Windows 2000, XP" O8 p; M& I+ m; T* Q, i$ A
File Size: 1.37Gb6 z1 `7 f% X/ P# \  e  s; ]
) ^( c( Y: {( Q  T% _5 R  R2 X2 j
MAXON CINEMA 4D - Easy to Use, Professional 3D Animation Software. The next generation, representing two decades of excellence. The eleventh generation of CINEMA 4D is another milestone in the development of professional 3D software and a testament to two decades of excellence by MAXON's programming team. Professional 3D animation tools have never been easier to use.
" S: D, O+ O& @" C2 m' l
# A7 N3 B5 G- h9 S- N1 i3 o% M2 nCINEMA 4D - the outstanding 3D package for high end Modeling, Animation & Rendering. Top quality made even better. Once again, CINEMA 4D convinces with its forward-looking innovation, ease of use and legendary stability. The actual release of CINEMA 4D offers you more possibilities than ever before, whether for film, television, advertising, scientific simulations, architecture, product design or any other field that demands professional results. Its one-of-a-kind modular system and the ease with which it can be learned make CINEMA 4D the ideal tool for any purpose and every budget. CINEMA 4D is available in several languages.
( a. H7 _- L) J; o( H( z9 m7 @  x" W& l! x: F6 E5 d
Cinema 4D contains all functions needed to create high-end 3D images and animations – start the application and start working, it’s that easy. For those whose work demands more than the basic application, MAXON provides numerous CINEMA 4D modules that can be integrated seamlessly.
1 ~( Q4 R$ m" F7 B. M, p3 P% F0 S. f# D5 P; S9 ~
CINEMA 4D Studio Bundle - Equip your production environment with the CINEMA 4D Studio Bundle and take advantage of all the power CINEMA 4D has to offer. Your advanced 3D projects will come alive with the addition of hair and fur tools, dynamic simulations and non-photorealistic rendering. The CINEMA 4D Studio Bundle lets you unleash your creativity and enjoy 3D without limits.
& N9 m+ |" T8 s* A+ D) K7 F. H( [. M0 T- v  ?6 v; `) d" e& P
The CINEMA 4D Studio Bundle contains the following modules:
% l* i# Q' w: m  {- Advanced Render
; ~, I$ K8 _" m- z9 p& g2 j7 l8 L. L- MOCCA  o7 T" r% k) L
- MoGraph" Y% i3 K% y0 H& ^2 q7 m
- Thinking Particles$ B/ P) B% g) a; k; ]
- HAIR" Y, V- Y/ i) ~; v8 [
- Dynamics
9 v! x( O2 K1 V- \% W- Sketch and Toon7 @" X7 [$ [3 ?$ U) w
- NET Render& S: N" i) V1 S  k

6 o5 V3 q" ~2 S) S5 ZThe Easiest To Use 3D Application - CINEMA 4D's intuitive interface and logical workflow make it possible for those new to 3D artistry to dive in and be productive quickly. Feedback is smooth and interactive so you can let your creativity run free.0 _; j9 Q! V; s. `1 P5 L+ v/ p

3 @+ u1 B' `+ N6 \State-of-the-Art Technology - CINEMA 4D's state-of-the-art architecture means it is always the first to benefit from new technologies and advancements - 64-bit support on Windows and Mac OS or Multiprocessing to name a few. MAXON is a development partner of many leading IT companies, including Intel and Apple. As such MAXON has early access to many future technologies which makes it possible to tailor our products accordingly. Our customers can rely on latest technology and maximum security for their investment.
2 O7 D1 {! ^7 N1 U- w* X6 [
- y: F* q5 J: A$ W( i; Q) KModularity makes it suitable for all industries - The core application contains everything you need to create high-end 3D images and animations. For those artists whose work demands more than the basic application, MAXON provides numerous seamlessly integrated modules. Modules can also be purchased individually or in affordable bundles. For specific industries, such as architecture and engineering, MAXON also offers Editions that contain specially tailored functionality.
* x7 I+ @: ]$ u3 H
3 [$ `2 C: Y8 r& b  A; ?, d! TThere is a CINEMA 4D to satisfy the needs of every artist and industry that utilizes 3D graphics. Take a tour through our solutions pages to see where CINEMA 4D dominates and thrives worldwide - then download a demo version and convince yourself.) [7 H6 n: O4 j% j$ Z1 _2 u
+ ^& r- A( K8 K! ^

. x5 X- M+ i, M6 {8 P) YNEW in CINEMA 4D R11:* z+ g8 `9 F% W3 |4 R2 v+ x
Non-Linear Animation - Move beyond the keyframe with the new non-linear animation system in CINEMA 4D Release 11. With non-linear animation, it's easy to build, layer and loop discreet motions containing hundreds of keyframes in complex hierarchies. You can easily block out animation based on predefined motions and build upon the basic movement by overlaying additional keyframes or motions.
% n# F$ m. h$ v  e7 B+ F- B$ `8 y( c( c/ O$ `( g7 f! {) n
Animation Layers - Animation layers allow you to build up a complex movement from individual layers, much like editing an image. You can block out the basic movement on one layer, then refine the motion with secondary animation layered on top. Define the "opacity" of each animation layer to control its influence over the final movement. In fact, you can animate the mix strength of each layer. Animation layers even work with complex hierarchies, allowing you to layer the animation of even the most complex character rigs.
# w( Y) S/ P7 E3 ~2 h) N
- e; w' c# {% D5 x+ j# L- X# dMotion Clips - Motion Clips provide true non-linear animation functionality by allowing you to group complex keyframe animations on an entire hierarchy into a single clip that can be easily moved, layered or looped. Whether you're building motions for a character, defining presets animations for motion graphics or designing mechanical simulations, you can easily create a library of motions that can be dragged and dropped like video clips to define the final animation.CINEMA 4D automatically blends between each motion, or allows you to define the length and curve of the transition. Each clip can easily be looped, scaled or cropped; and just as with animation layers, motion clips can be layered with individual mix strength settings for each layer. The animation itself can be easily repositioned in 3D space using CINEMA 4D's new Pivot Object, making it easy to integrate your motions with one another and place the animation within the 3D environment.
8 ?# J) _9 W  _  O* W9 A3 n* }$ m/ L# b
Pivots - These little helpers come in handy if you need to change the direction of e.g. a walking character, without changing the walkcycle itself. Or if the character walks upon a moving surface (elevator, escalator). In this case only the pivot needs to be animated (move or rotate) and the character follows immediately.# o7 G7 P5 g  x+ j5 D. B* G; z

$ h1 ?, {7 R7 h8 e% mNew Features CINEMA 4D Release 11.5:
$ v1 G3 X+ G: @  F. Y# K
  l) f( v1 v/ s# k- Y! `+ [, e) R& `7 QCINEMA 4D Core* d( b1 i* [3 i! M- E6 {% [4 L& T
- Double-clicking on the edge of a manager window will automatically reposition the manager window.
0 s/ A' a( D$ K( V* o/ Y- The entire group window can be switched to fullscreen mode.2 I5 F6 r" H0 I+ u
- Palettes and managers can be opened in Fullscreen mode.
- `7 Y6 ^! ]- K( M$ y1 K- New palette separator to fill space between icon groups, allowing them to be aligned in a justified manner.
2 V  ^6 ?2 ~- z+ D/ m- Project Settings can be edited in the Attribute Manager.
: `# u. s) Z* _4 e& w! O: ?- Several scene parameters are now displayed in the Project Settings dialog window.7 L9 u' {7 A7 _% m
- Import/Export settings are displayed automatically. Alt/option key bypasses the dialog.  o- Q# {- f3 B
- FBX now supports Joints, multiple UV tags and evaluates expressions upon export.
9 J4 {6 h" U+ P+ i2 v" ?( o- Environment variables for external plugin directories.3 p9 F. B0 Z0 c
- Use Render Instances to render an almost unlimited number of objects.$ H# Z  E/ }' i6 L: {- K0 P1 J4 M( |
- Render Instances for the Array object.
8 {1 v+ I# ~9 A- L" B3 e$ {- Render Instances for the Particle Emitter.0 |4 e: S# z" ?' g" s+ y
- Duplicate function can generate Render Instances./ k; w* t9 U* n8 }) b: M/ A- g5 `
- Greatly expanded falloff functionality for all particle modifiers.
' B6 C4 O6 R/ a( w" r2 T- Particle turbulence modifier with expanded noise turbulence., E% `# {9 {: e7 c/ X0 [! w6 J
- Particle wind modifier with expanded noise turbulence.
& U+ q8 u, ?4 {0 |. M- Export Doodle objects in compressed PNG format.
/ j: W" g, O* J5 X: M5 B+ t0 g- The Connect command correctly joins Texture tags and polygon selections.( b: W" K1 K8 I) F0 i: v8 r% a' }
- New Connect+Delete command.
5 O  X" U5 d, Q8 @2 [- New hotkeys for creating and deleting keys and tracks.& |4 u4 L6 c3 S( G6 h# I$ ]0 b( k) s* i
- New keyframe dot behavior - yellow dot indicates changed value not yet keyframed& q- A* P1 }  d" I) E( Y3 _
- FCurves: Switch quickly between custom and pref colors.
% n- S0 Q2 X8 ~. Q- Keyframe baking can be cancelled in the Timeline.+ F$ ?  X6 I5 f/ W
- Motion source hierarchy can now be changed to match skeleton.
$ N3 o! E6 t# ^! x' t& ?5 B- Quaternion and HPB can be switched manually when Motion Layers are blended./ b5 s) I' F' y: V" V( p) n/ a
- Render settings now include region specification to render a portion of the view.
" y; U- i; Q% r- Export of camera data, lights and Objects for Apple Motion.- E2 S) `: |( b
- Numerous additions for After Effects export.+ n' l, y4 s- p! v' k2 i, c
- Improved antialiasing for alpha channels and Multi-Passes.: g' a( Q" e' w4 n: G3 c1 q
- New Hybrid and Raytracer modes to optimize antialiasing.
  |9 E/ D0 J& ?. l* V- Bucket rendering optimizes memory usage and speed.
, g; u# O# Z% D9 `9 F/ |6 P& ^2 f- Greatly expanded color correction post effect that can be generated directly from the Picture Viewer's filter settings.
! i3 i- N& [9 m, N- Higher samples possible for Scene Motion Blur.
2 ]) ?/ _  S- j# f% R9 B1 U0 ?! d- Compositing Background now works with Global Illumination (under certain circumstances).1 O8 X9 M+ {& O) b
- The External Compositing tag now works with Cloner objects and XRefs.
. S% m# h/ i2 @, a3 i/ C- The External Compositing Tag has several new parameters for export to Adobe After Effects.8 I% f# M' r2 C5 q
- Materials can be replaced by alt-dragging from the Content Browser or Material Manager.
" \1 k: O' f) r  \7 P- Numeric attributes can be modified using keyboard arrow keys.
* q/ {( b9 L; Q: C4 Z, k! Q! [- Parameters in the Attribute Manager can be filtered by name.$ S# i1 m: v0 g) O3 ?0 A! y
- Double-clicking an element icon in the Attribute Manager selects the element.
, M) y( [9 Z+ \4 x- Newly developed Picture Viewer with integrated RAM player.( G2 R- \2 m7 R# B: ?; m& `
- Improved (many more functions) and faster formula parser.
7 C. ~7 O& b/ b9 l3 D- E6 Z- Native support for reading & writing PNG images.7 U* o7 n2 t* @8 j+ I
- Support for reading & writing DPX images.; W. |0 W, a! K! t7 d  g( E
- QuickTime can now be used by Windows 64-bit users; QuickTime and Avi sound import/export.* M9 c' p6 [' x* e
- Overall speed optimization in various areas.?: n. w8 {/ D$ g/ D
- CINEMA 4D can read and write 32-bit PSD files with layers.2 j4 }% X& x8 S" v3 |( O# O7 D
- Objects are numbered incrementally on creation or duplication" Y% g" @! {" Z) x6 a! y. S8 V1 X
Advanced Render Module$ N9 r( T$ c7 j* A
- The Prepass can now be rendered exclusively for GI.4 E: J! V: f9 W7 l* ^  J0 E
- Dithering for sky color.
# \! C- ]7 S! L& e+ C7 ~8 J: u- Parameter for achieving an improved coloring of sky atmosphere.5 ~! X3 v( h9 h+ Y
- Dithering for atmosphere.- M) z; I: S1 U6 B/ @
- CineMan supports Layersets, Seed values for Noise shaders and Ambient Occlusion (material).?4 @& L5 j2 F. d" ~2 t$ z  K
MOCCA Module
9 F9 U8 _7 B+ k! B/ w- New Iterations parameter in Cloth tag.$ s: d' d; {3 \
Thinking Particles Module# |7 q" \( e; p' `- ~
- Render Instances for Thinking Particles.. Z" A% {7 Y) I8 f
MoGraph Module. P- ^0 e/ G7 b
- Render Instances for the Cloner object.
5 z0 C: I# I4 h1 @( ~) Z- Clones can be arranged in tubular-shaped volumes.- F% X( f) J) o# ~7 }
- Rail Spline functionality for the Cloner object.
7 ~' v9 @' ?. f6 k" `- New animation modes for the Cloner object.
; |8 e4 J5 o# h( z- Most MoGraph objects can be defined as a falloff source.
0 k! E7 \7 }# h8 {, U8 x- The MoGraph C.O.F.F.E.E Effector offers full control over all Clones.
0 _+ @/ a5 f: G$ ]- Random Effector: New random mode, Sort.
0 f- J. B9 F* B1 Q0 |- Rail Spline functionality for Spline Effector.3 b, b5 c6 M; X6 Q
- New Segment mode for the Spline Effector.% V! P: Y; _$ m! r& I
- Dynamics system for MoGraph Clones.* k) J1 g) |8 c  X
- Scene-wide MoDynamics settings in Preferences menu., X' q' s7 H+ B9 J: ~' a+ O  {
- The new Rigid Body tag is an important part of Dynamics.
1 f% A6 ]+ E3 a; |# i- d$ t& p( w- The Force object for attracting or repelling Clones./ R; o) ~, A: K( z
- MoSpline object generates and modifies existing splines in a parametric manner with effector and force support.1 U+ H; f) B0 q+ |* L
- Rail Spline functionality for Spline Wrap.
. L: @+ @1 O7 Z1 n- U, ^- Polygons and Splines (or spline segments) can be viewed as Clones using the MoGraph object, "PolyFX".
4 p2 z9 k: ^7 D6 s$ ^" {2 p$ u- New options for the MoGraph Cache tag.! V/ ?7 J7 t4 \: [! N6 G$ r6 a7 I
- Camera shader can assume any camera view. 8 L6 n& F/ N8 g( y7 Y9 ]
1 B8 [: I4 Y" a  k; R
System Requirements7 |+ `4 Y' h8 o( C8 i6 _
The minimum system requirements for installing and running CINEMA 4D R11 on a Windows system are:3 {8 a# n3 B" g
- Windows XP (32/64-bit) or Vista (32/64-bit)
  ^. J% U! t* f- A minimum of 1024 MB RAM
3 i) ]/ v; \- V* y  P7 \" _! o- B- An AMD or Intel processor with SSE2 support
6 ~; L- ~$ B/ x  {1 t; k- An OpenGL-capable graphics card
: K4 h* P# D5 ?- A screen (monitor) resolution of at least 1024x768 pixels with a minimum of 24-bit color depth.
0 S/ q1 q+ W2 P2 E- At least 1GB free hard drive space (not including installed help files)4 x' a& J2 x+ |* S9 {9 p* [0 J

! l* Y' Y7 v/ @( A+ k) \The minimum system requirements for installing and running CINEMA 4D R11 on a Mac OS are:
! s8 _5 I4 V! r- Mac OS 10.4.x (Mac OS 10.5.3 or higher is required to run CINEMA 4D 64-bit)
" S/ F8 F/ G& u" p4 n7 f- Minimum of 1024 MB RAM
, A: ^$ E1 ~+ E3 h7 |9 ~- A G5 or Intel processor
! \+ a8 V5 W+ d6 [' @: Y+ e# L- A screen (monitor) resolution of at least 1024x768 pixels with a minimum of 24-bit color depth.2 d3 |$ j! }$ e  K8 P0 A
- At least 1GB free hard drive space (not including installed help files)
6 f8 Z6 s7 H4 f- {/ n
5 k5 V+ _3 M) HSupported Processors
, k8 |& A; @8 q- Intel Pentium M
" c( y1 K, P; X- Intel Pentium 4- j7 z) M; J) l  X
- Intel Pentium 4D
: E" A+ l# t; T1 z! J0 T6 F9 o: w+ T- Intel XEON
, a& @0 p& k! J. n% Q- Intel Core Solo
4 A3 Y+ m: b+ y7 r! c- Intel Core Duo
# E/ F* L4 a, m( D" J" }$ m- Intel Core 2 Duo
% ~: I* s* I5 l& I4 P8 J( Y/ r- Intel Core 2 Quad
( u* u2 e* X0 D: o- Intel Core i77 }& [) @; ~0 z' `
- Intel Core i58 r: Q. Z, q- L: ?
- Intel Celeron' ?6 w& k& Q% t6 [# a
- Intel Celeron D7 k% b  B" y4 Y: ^0 f) E3 q6 w
- AMD Sempron (K8/Socket 754)3 d8 K  q, h/ z! @+ M/ Y
- AMD Athlon 64
$ U! V+ |, x) M# C- X- AMD Opteron* x2 {9 }/ }* {% {
- AMD Phenom3 m/ x  ]" p; Y
- IBM PowerPC G5( Y( M, n# Q' _+ H
3 a  G" ?5 U, U6 |' G( A# K: r
Processors Not Supported2 }- W. J' F6 _8 i: ^7 u  g  {
- Intel Itanium9 ^; G9 ?7 F1 k. e1 Z
- Intel Itanium II
& p. e6 m! a9 ~" y  K- Intel Pentium' q# t2 C9 o; V' c7 n# ^$ W# Q
- Intel Pentium II2 t, K- I* _7 ?, \  F8 D
- Intel Pentium III
2 ], [- v( d; D- Intel 486& ~4 a* T% R1 C" v
- AMD K6
- l+ ?2 x2 `$ B* ]" J- AMD K7
0 Z' `2 N7 A1 Z' P& G! J$ i: o- AMD Athlon XP/MP
. s8 _' I+ I8 W# h9 O- AMD Duron7 Q, y3 _* q+ @
- Power PC G4% ^# V8 R% h9 {) ?+ d
0 N2 ~+ i8 F8 k6 h" K) _
Render acceleration cards are not supported. Examples: Gelato (Nvidia cards), Aegis Physix, BlueICE, ART VPS
3 [& W4 l0 u" k! i0 ?: _( O4 c8 z/ m* C$ h0 ?- M
Game consoles are generaly not supported and cannot be used for NET rendering (even if they use technology that is similar to that in PCs they neither have the RAM nor the operating system that would allow them to run CINEMA 4D).+ M- M; M1 m5 |! N' ]; H

5 Z- W2 P) t; e+ g: n
+ A1 Z& x+ e( l1 \& A- A* x' h- _9 C, c: S
% k* r0 [) B6 F
Download:* Z& O/ _! \% C/ ]+ p
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdAHLej 密码: dyca5 Z$ m/ e8 ~" ^* g* L" J" K4 G
0 K& t3 J% M6 k: h$ W' f0 D, `
  m% L, ^! q6 R9 F* V: w
  F- X* }! ]) [& H) |1 ~
Update from CINEMA 4D R11.530 to R11.532* y' \+ q4 r9 e/ Q8 a' I' n  y( v2 |+ Y, J
http://http.maxon.net/pub/r115/updates/c4d11532upd.zip" ?8 K" P+ O6 S' [  z+ R# _

2 a6 U  k. H% x1 a5 @$ S! o+ _Update from CINEMA 4D R11.5x to R11.530
) L) n  U% C7 E" A# n9 @  Yhttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r115/updates/c4d11530upd.zip
$ W; i: B: p$ q# @1 Q. `: E$ r" f4 @) z. u* F8 r3 V
Update from CINEMA 4D R11.026 to R11.0275 p7 q/ r% N1 ~; [
http://http.maxon.net/pub/r11/updates/c4d11027upd.c4dupdate& T( A: v; r5 L8 c: V  Y7 `% y
& Q/ n, U1 y1 G2 W" X$ K* s2 D8 u4 M
Update from CINEMA 4D R11.021/023 to R11.026
% j+ y. |, @6 w- d) l8 w) L7 k; lhttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r11/updates/c4d11026upd.c4dupdate- ?( y- @* D/ t( w) r

7 \  d& ]+ R9 MUpdate from CINEMA 4D R11.008/R11.012 to R11.021, G1 s6 r- v4 }/ L# p
http://http.maxon.net/pub/r11/updates/17122008_11.021.zip
$ [3 N. A7 b2 m/ P4 [! k! R) u3 D) O  l) ]( Q4 ^% {
Plugins for Cinema 4D R16 connection.. U! E0 k8 h9 Q
http://http.maxon.net/pub/r16/updates/CCImporterR16.zip
  E' o; I1 A1 }0 T; O* j2 k9 @! U: \
Plugin for CINEMA 4D R11.5 to After Effects CS5 connection.' ^2 E0 ^9 J' J4 a. l) D$ x
http://http.maxon.net/pub/plugins/aftereffects_CS5.zip

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:02